PDA

View Full Version : Finally managed to up her.

cheongsterjon
13-07-2008, 02:19 PM
I do admit I've got a thing for hot sexy waitresses, cosmetic and jewellery salesgirls..I've been to this restaurant a few times and have placed my eyes on her..Let's call her Jane..She's a restaurant manager, tanned, slim, long legs and have the seductive look(even though I do admit that she does not really have those pretty face and her boobs only around A+)..I go there with my friends and finally managed to get her ctc..We smsed each other over last week and found out that she's currently single and she's not a really decent girl..we often chatted over horny things and she agreed on fri to meet yesterday for a one nite fling..

I picked her up yesterday around evening at her house in the east and we proceed to quality hotel in balestier for our fling. We had the local fare buffet there first before checking into the hotel..She was in this white shirt and working pants(machiam like office lady)(not much assets to shout about but who cares..I'm there only for a ONS) her hair is tied up(ponytail I think),what I love most about her is that she has pouty sexy lips and her voice is sexy(while we were chatting over dinner,listening to her voice I really can't wait to hear her moan in her sexy voice later)..

In our room, she was putting down her handbag on the dressing table and looking herself at the mirror when I held her sensually on her waist. She reciprocated and moved her body back and soon I was hugging her from behind, kissing her neck from behind..she unbuttoned her shirt slowing and make the sound 'aahh'. The sound alone make me want to bonk her straight at the moment already..Soon her shirt is unbuttoned and she turned around..she was in this sexy black bra..I slowly removed her shirt and touched her body..we were soon in deep frenching..She took off my polo shirt and pushed me to lie on the bed..such that my body is lying on the body with my legs at the edge of the bed while she is on top of me..moving down from my mouth and soon kissing my chest..cannot tahan le...let her lick my chest and neck a few minutes more and I immediately carried her onto the middle of the bed..now my time to service her..removed her bra and I licked her body..down from her neck to her breasts and then south to her navel area..her hands was like holding to her head throughout...I unzipped her pants, took it off and stripped off her panties..nice trimmed pussy.dunno how to describe, got the bikini shapeline, the hair is not too thick..I painted her and she started to moan..eating her pussy somemore and she was mumbling 'aahh..don't stop..ahh..ahh...baby...' I painted her pussy for about 5min until my mouth was tired and then I moved up to attack her chest again..soon her hands were hugging around my neck and she shifted me over...now I was lying and she went on south to lick my abs..unzipped my pants,pulled down my pants and brief..now my cock was like hard as a rock alreadi and standing 90degree...she held it with her hands..first she licked the shaft then slowly engulfed the whole cock in her mouth..in out in out with the slurping sound..can feel the suction and all this while she was looking at me seductively..at one time I told her to stop because I almost erupted..after 10min of such bj my whole cock was like damn wet with her saliva and damn horny girl when she crawled up the bed to such that she was in a doggy position above me..can see her pussy was damn wet too..she removed my pants completely and she did me cowgirl..with her humping up down up down soon we were in deep frenching at the same time...we did this for about 10min...then we switch position...pumped her missionary and after about 5min can feel her cum...she let out a huge 'aaahh' sound and she gave the orgasm expression on her face, grabbing her pillow...good that I'm still damn hard and switch to doggie, this position not very good with her because she don't have those bah bah butt..doggie for about 5min and then I hugged her doggie and I lie onto the bed..now I am lying down and she too, lying face up on my chest, I hugged her from behind lying and continued fucking her..this position I admit abit tiring but I like it becuz this got the feeling ..both our bodies are like fused together..can smell her neck..after fucking her for a total of like half hour switch back to missionary and I quickened and her moaning went until very very loud and we agreed and cummed together...collapsed onto her and went to hug for like 5min ...before we went on to bathe, separately..

Yeah..4got to mention..I did wore a cap throughout the whole bonking sexxion..this is my first bonking with her and in total we fucked 3 times throughout the nite but for the third time..I did not cum..too tired le..
only that she bj me without cap..

vince_kid
13-07-2008, 02:27 PM
nice post bro

~iOOi~
13-07-2008, 02:35 PM
Did your leg turn jelly after 3 shots?:D

cheong.man
13-07-2008, 02:42 PM
yo, bro, keep posting waiting for more.

first hole
13-07-2008, 04:32 PM
Short and sharp ... good one for you bro ...

cheongsterjon
13-07-2008, 05:01 PM
Does any brudder here got any idea why am I always being zapped whenever I post a FR on my fling or gf? Yes I do know that sbf is for commercial sex but I posted it under adult sex discussion..If that's the case then I think I had better stop posting FR on my flings and gf..

soundworks
13-07-2008, 07:54 PM
Bro jon,dont worry i will up u once my rep power recovered.cheer for sharing!:)

dirtbag_26
13-07-2008, 08:07 PM
Does any brudder here got any idea why am I always being zapped whenever I post a FR on my fling or gf? Yes I do know that sbf is for commercial sex but I posted it under adult sex discussion..If that's the case then I think I had better stop posting FR on my flings and gf..

haha... i think either he dun believe your story, or he believe and jealous so want to zap you...

you got fuck her another time? ask her take her photo and share with bro in private forum!!!!!!!!

bravewind
13-07-2008, 09:57 PM
Camping here for horny story.

cheongsterjon
13-07-2008, 10:13 PM
Bro Soundworks, it's heart-warming to hear that..really appreciate it..thks...

Bro Dirtbag_26, yes I did fuck her again, in fact twice more throughout the nite..will share with you all the second fuck tomorrow nite alrite becuz now damn tired alredi..but the last fuck there is nothing to talk about cos could not cum..

Post her photo? Firstly I do not have access to the private pics section..secondly is that I don't think it's nice to take a pic of photo and display it out there..she also have a family and it will be very embarrassing for her and her family if some sammybro here indeed knew her..I apologise for that..

Flintstome
13-07-2008, 10:36 PM
Bro TS

Very nice and interesting write-up.

Thanks for sharing. :)

testdrive511
13-07-2008, 11:05 PM
TS,

i suppose you are still consider "fit" to go few rounds overnite :D

hope to hear from your second FR

PoorEmperor
14-07-2008, 07:16 AM
i also want.........:D

JediLord
14-07-2008, 08:27 AM
really an exciting encounter. thanks for sharing

cityangel
14-07-2008, 08:50 AM
thanks for sharing bro

bluemilk
14-07-2008, 09:11 AM
very nice. txs for sharing

CrankyBaby
14-07-2008, 10:19 AM
nice FR. anymore or not?

cheongsterjon
14-07-2008, 10:24 PM
Thanks to bros who upped my points...really appreciate it and encourage me to continue...

After my first shot, we both went to shower separately..soon we were both in bath robes..resting on the bed, my arm around her shoulder watching tv...I think she must have deprived of fuck for a long time or she's just a damn horny lady..she started using her hands to carress my chest sensually and kissed my nips...damn my cock start to stand alredi(not in full force yet)..all this while she was moaning softly..the kisses soon became licking..she was lying beside me and her licking moved down south towards my now erect cock...her hand was like starting to HJ me slowly..now with her face at my cock there and hips beside my face..I shifted her to 69 position..power...she moved to a squatting position such that her asshole is directly above my face and she took off her bath robes(I was like damn if she fart I will die but luckily no smell from her butt)..with her on top of me I also took off my robes..69 started...she sucked my cock hard with the tongue twirling action..shiok......while I painted and fingered her pussy...awhile became very wet...the more furiously I ate her pussy..the faster she moved her head up down up down...also cum man...

I pushed her hips towards the front and I slowly got up with her still in doggie position..took a cd from the bedside table, wore it and doggied her hard and furious..every thrust I pumped into her she gave out a aaahhh sound, mixture of pleasure and pain...all these while doggieing her I was fingering her anus(only the tip parts).

I turned her onto the bed and pumped her missionary..she was like 'harder dun stop harder faster..ahhhh...ohh...faster.....'her legs wrapped around my hips and this somehow allowed me to penetrate her deeper...she cummed after about 5mins of non-stop such hard and fast pumping...mission accomplished...I asked if can cim...she allowed and tired, I laid on the bed while she bj me...buay tahan liao I erupted into her mouth...she sort of hold the my cum in her mouth and showed me before spitting into a lump of tissue...she then proceeded to the toilet to rinse her mouth..

After this 2nd shot..we tcss..found out that she previously had 5 partners..3 were her bfs while 2 are just flings and one of the flings was an american expatriate..woah..huge cock must be and I asked her about her experience with him and she said it was really thick and long but he's abit rough and really bang fast and furious so sometimes its quite painful even though she cummed quite a few times..but dunnoe whether true or not she said she really enjoyed me fucking her..(good to hear that..can be my fb)

scott999
14-07-2008, 10:30 PM
+4 on your way. :D

weisianz
15-07-2008, 12:08 AM
steady po pi pi.. ;)

Zen Zen
15-07-2008, 12:26 AM
lucky you bro. your story is quite interesting, any part 3 coming up?

hyde09
15-07-2008, 03:13 PM
Bro,
really appreciate ur effort in tis story
Keep goin.:D

pro.d.igy
16-07-2008, 01:38 AM
Great effort bro! :D

Keep up the good work :p

cheongsterjon
16-07-2008, 10:55 PM
Sorry bros...there isn't really a part 3 because for the 3rd time I did not manage to cum..cannot liao lah...damn shag...so there is nothing really to talk about for the 3rd bonk..

Just that want to share with you all, I enjoyed my first bonk with her more than the second one because as with all my ONS and gfs(not saying about pros), if they didn't shower first before I bonk them, I sorta enjoy more..maybe is like what I once read about true findings by scientists(or psychologists?), smell emitted by the female body can attract the opposite sex.. I kinda feel more Sexcited smelling their perfume and body smell(so far have not encountered one with BO but of cos I will not go and sian a BO lady in the first place) even if sometimes their body smell is not so nice but not to the extent of smelly armpit or what lah...mabe I can start a new thread on this?? Senior sammies here can advise? Kinda interested in this..

I will continue on this thread if I meet her up again for fling..

dirtbag_26
16-07-2008, 11:15 PM
haha, now somebody zap ME this time, my point go down one point, i also dunno what for, hahahah

Post her photo? Firstly I do not have access to the private pics section..secondly is that I don't think it's nice to take a pic of photo and display

you contribute photo to join private forum, Uncle Sam will check your photo and then you got access!!!

it out there..she also have a family and it will be very embarrassing for her and her family if some sammybro here indeed knew her..I apologise for that..

hahahah, dun need worry, is ok, photo, no photo, up to you

but i want to say, some girl LIKE photo being fucked, if you join private forum you can see, people wife also come and pose

and you can hide the face, no need to see and know is who

BUT cannot if got angkong can identify, hahahah, then can really be problem

husband: "EH!! how come this photo girl got same angkong on her neh neh as you???"
her: "EH!! why you member of sammyboy private photo forum????"

hahahahah :D

12av3n
17-07-2008, 12:07 AM
Very good story..:D

911GT3Cup
17-07-2008, 01:29 AM
u r on lucky bro :D

Pele
17-07-2008, 08:45 AM
Very interesting story.

Thanks for sharing. :)

cheongsterjon
28-07-2008, 05:15 PM
Received a sms from this restaurant manager fling on saturday evening..telling me that she wanted to meet up with me..I asked her for yeah? dinner or supper??...and she told me blatantly sex lahh...maituliao...hear liao immediately marikita..can bonk this sexy tanned chick again..gonna bonk her until she shiokshiok later...immediately drove to pick her up and proceed to K81 since she lives in the east..as usual...saturday night good business for 81..waited for about half an hour before the staff called my phone..we proceed up to the room..initially wanted to get 5th level room becuz got more mirrors but no choice as full house so got 4th level one alredi very happy..

In the room..we sat on the bed teasing each other..soon we were locking lips and me stripping her...painted her for a few minutes and then started fingering her..using my other fingers to sort of open her love hole and inserting my left and right index into her V alternately....she seemed to enjoy it very much..she was alredi like spreading her legs wide waiting for me to fuck her but no..not soo fast..I kept on painting and fingering her for 20 min..can see she really buay tahan...closing her eyes and her moans getting louder and louder..by then her V is damn wet and there is a patch of stain on the bedsheet..alright...time to fuck her...she helped me took off my shirt and I took off my pants and brief and wear the cap..

I started missionary...slowly and gradually increasing my speed..to the point of pumping her furiously..she was grabbing the pillow and asking me not to stop..cannot, I needed to catch my breath but I don't want to malu so I say lets change position..I brought her down to the floor..we were now standing and looking out of the window behind the curtain..looking down at cars driving along the main upper serangoon road and I asked her to go on her fours..shiok man..I bonk her doggiestyle while she looked at the night lights below..shiok...while I bend forward to lick her shoulders and back of her neck(thats why I love tall girls..can lick them as I bonk them doggiestyle) I almost cum so I withdrew...

Went back to the bed..she laid there while I used my tongue to do the work..lick her breast(A towards B size I think..not big but I am not a boobs lover) and chest area down to her navel area...her whole front body is almost wet from my licking and she seems to love it..simply licking of her body and there she is..moaning...entered her missionary again and we agreed to cum together..too exhausted..laid on her for a few minutes....before washing up..

Think that she has becum my FB unknowingly for me and her..called me when she need someone to bonk her and I can find her while my gf is in uni studying and have lesser time to have sex with me..

Randy_Panty
28-07-2008, 07:53 PM
Good story.. Waiting..

pokeman71
29-07-2008, 07:28 AM
Bro, Quality hotel the hotel rate for 2hours is how much. The buffet is how much. Think of trying there after many years in H81.

Nice post.

enzer88
29-07-2008, 07:53 AM
damn gd story, bro ts,u one lucky man!:)

shuaige84
29-07-2008, 01:42 PM
nice story TS. i also find jewellery and cosmetics sales girls alluring and sexy :D

sensuality2007
06-08-2008, 02:16 PM
Bro Soundworks, it's heart-warming to hear that..really appreciate it..thks...

Bro Dirtbag_26, yes I did fuck her again, in fact twice more throughout the nite..will share with you all the second fuck tomorrow nite alrite becuz now damn tired alredi..but the last fuck there is nothing to talk about cos could not cum..

Post her photo? Firstly I do not have access to the private pics section..secondly is that I don't think it's nice to take a pic of photo and display it out there..she also have a family and it will be very embarrassing for her and her family if some sammybro here indeed knew her..I apologise for that..

any chance you can shre her with us when u tired of her...let us know where she works so we can also visit the restaurant.....I alos love to "eat" her too...sorry no offence bro

AD69
06-08-2008, 02:31 PM
Hope it's not too late to camp here too. :D

cheongsterjon
24-08-2008, 09:32 PM
Received a sms from my gf who is currently studying in uni that she wanted to break off with me..saying that she want to concentrate on her studies but I know that she has been very close with a guy friend and I suspect she broke off with me to be with him, a long-time friend of her who just ORDed and now studying the same course with her..no wonder these few weeks always wanted to have sex with her but she would refuse me..this bloody ass must be sextisfying her...was really very frustrated so I messaged this restaurant manager o thursday nite, asking if she was free after work for appointment with me..she say yes and can pick her up at her workplace after she finish her work..after picking her up, we straight proceeded to L81..parked my car near the Tibetan temple there and got a room..

While in the room with me, she said that she could see that I was not the usual me and so I related the break-off with my gf to her...she said it's alright because she will be there for me(oh no, wonder if it's kc) but I quickly put it in her head that we only meet for sex as agreed from the first time we did it....never mind..she was about to go take a shower first because just came back from work but I suddenly felt like bonking her straightaway..denied her access to the bathroom and pushed her onto the bed, machiam like a rape scene like that..she said like that I cannot paint her south because she's afraid it may have smell I say never mind, I just started to lick all over her body, focusing on her breasts and navel area...quickly I penetrated her and with my gf betraying me in my mind, I pumped her damn fast and furious, like taking revenge on her and her moans were on full blast, if there were people outside confirm can hear one..within 5 min I erupted into my helmet inside her ....we just laid there panting, trying to catch our breath...this lady must be a hygiene freak, asking me if her body got any smell as I bonked her before she could bathe...I told her don't worry, smell very nice with her perfume...

After that we went for a second round, will update tomorrow..stay tuned....