PDA

View Full Version : Solid Massage By Prc Milf - Xiao Bai

change1012
13-07-2008, 12:06 PM
Bros, I got new lobang for massage to share. :D
My massage kaki intro me this MILF say she very the good in massage but lookwise so so only. As I am very the addicted to good massage no the bother look, I give her a try, No regret. :p Will no go into details, let bros try and tell. But bros who had tried my other lobang knows that me say massage good means good. :)

Name: Xiao Bai (small white)
Looks: 5.5/10
Body: Chubby, ba ba type
Massage: 9/10
Damages: 50/2 hrs (no have 1 hour hor) room you pay, tip optional

After the massage me tcss with her and understand that she got cater for fj also. Me no try so no know good no good, also no know got bj or bbbj or not. Bros got interest after try and tel me ok.

Massage + fj : 80/2 hr (room and cd you pay lah)

She PRC so english no the good only for bros who can txt chinese or talk chinese, no me fault ok. But bros who no know chinese can give try.

Bros want contact please PM me. Same minimum quota apply - points no important but must have posted ONE FR before. Me working no always on the net, so bros please give me time to reply hor.

Disclaimer - me just want to share good massage lobang no got any benefit.

change1012
14-07-2008, 05:36 PM
Bros, so sorry forget to mention that she operate either at Serangoon81 of Balestier81. Contacts had been give to some bros, hope got frs soon. :p

A gentle reminder - she no syt nor looker, I give only 5.5/10 for looks and bah bah also. But no ugly type lah. I no try her extras so I recommended her for her massage hor!

condor
15-07-2008, 01:20 PM
hi bro,

care to share contact??
thank you in advance.

change1012
15-07-2008, 01:44 PM
hi bro,

care to share contact??
thank you in advance.

Check your pm bro :D

Sin88
15-07-2008, 05:30 PM
Thanks to Bro change1012 for this contact.

made appointment with her, she is abit late due to the traffic. As mentioned she is not SYT, syt lover can give this a miss.

This MILF is hard working, maybe because I can speak mandrain to her so we can click quite well.

Massage is good but not great, in between piano and hard massage, is enough to make me relax and ease my tension, very pressurised for the last few week.

Name: Xiao Bai
Looks: 5.5/10
Body: MILF abit loose here and there
Massage: 7.5/10
Damages: $50+room
RTF: yes since we can tcss well.

change1012
16-07-2008, 09:58 AM
Thanks bro Sin88 for your fr, am glad that you enjoy her massage. :D
Had give contact to 10+ bros, only one fr :confused:

Anymore bros want good massage, but minimum requirement applies hor. ;)

change1012
18-07-2008, 12:08 AM
No more fr :confused:
No more bros interested in good massage :confused:

change1012
20-07-2008, 02:29 AM
I had given her contact to 10+ bros, but she say only one bro find her for massage!
Is other bros number collectors? :confused:

baby96
13-08-2008, 07:48 PM
any bro care to share xiao bai no , can pm to me tks. tks alot