PDA

View Full Version : How likely is it to get STDs with condom

lamelame76
11-05-2022, 07:48 PM
As an "innocent" male who was taught to always wear condoms or else will get STDs, I was very surprised at the number of guys who eat around and do not wear condoms. Even with my gf, we always have protected sex because other than not wanting a pregnancy, also to avoid any diseases (not STD, but even other UTI etc.).

So just wanna ask fellow bros here, especially those that go for FLs or MLs outside of their marriage, is it really such a non-risk as long as you have protected sex? Because any unlucky disease and your family could be destroyed - I've seen some bros even fuck raw in the spur of the moment. Or are there any precautions or "tips" you guys take to prevent such an accident? Not judging, just that being a paranoid frog in the well, I wanna learn more about such stuffs to correct any erroreous or narrow mindsets I may have. I wanna play more, but not without knowing anything that may help to safeguard myself haha.

Thank you!

I Love Boobs
11-05-2022, 08:51 PM
Always wear condoms...
1 condom - STD risk is 10%
2 condoms - 1%
3 condoms - 0.1%
4 condoms - 0.01%
And so on...
Lazada has a dozen pack of strawberry flavoured on sale now..
Enough for 3 shots!

CL16
11-05-2022, 10:40 PM
I think I might be the risk adverse. I don’t paint and I don’t french. Had bad experience and learn to protect myself better. We pay to get release not the other around. I learnt from some senior samsters to not visit the same FLs more than thrice lest you develop unnecessary emotions baggage. Which I think is good as there are really many choices out there.

Many bros will chide me for being chicken, but I guess we all have different needs and risk appetite. Cheers! Hope my sharing helps Bro!

Peacekeeping
11-05-2022, 11:04 PM
I think I might be the risk adverse. I don’t paint and I don’t french. Had bad experience and learn to protect myself better. We pay to get release not the other around. I learnt from some senior samsters to not visit the same FLs more than thrice lest you develop unnecessary emotions baggage. Which I think is good as there are really many choices out there.

Many bros will chide me for being chicken, but I guess we all have different needs and risk appetite. Cheers! Hope my sharing helps Bro!

If you scared of diseases, shouldn’t you stick to the same fl? :confused:

CL16
11-05-2022, 11:45 PM
Bro.. you have a point.. but the same FL might have different customers daily as well.. most of all, wanted variety and wanted to not be emotionally attached to anyone of them.. as they are FLs, not exquisite SB.. so I guess the risk level is comparable? Just my two cents worth of comment.

candle2000
12-05-2022, 12:11 AM
Single man like myself has the upper hand. If suay sauy kenna, seek treatment and no spouse to explain my sickness.

But still take safety precaution like:

a) wearing normal thickness condom and avoid extra thin type.

b) no frenching on FL/ML pussy

c)bj, put on a strawberry flavour condom

d) go for std and hiv tests

Remember FL is not the usual pussy-in-the-street.

Take care and enjoy :D

lamelame76
12-05-2022, 12:16 AM
Single man like myself has the upper hand. If suay sauy kenna, I seek treatment and no worry to explain to spouse.

Hi bro,

Does this mean you don't go for bbbj then?

Thanks for the advice haha. I guess putting on condoms is the minimum one should be doing when fucking these FLs. If still can get STD, really is suey alr

candle2000
12-05-2022, 12:21 AM
Hi bro,

Does this mean you don't go for bbbj then?

Thanks for the advice haha. I guess putting on condoms is the minimum one should be doing when fucking these FLs. If still can get STD, really is suey alr

No bbbj with FL. In fact with condom bj, can last 2 to 3 times longer before cumming. bj is also equally enjoyable compare with bbbj, maybe it is just me :)

You have to bring along the strawberry flavour condom.

Qpalmz
12-05-2022, 01:47 AM
I went to visit a ML last week, she grinded me for a bit before i remembered to ask for condom... now worried sia.

Peacekeeping
12-05-2022, 12:04 PM
Bro.. you have a point.. but the same FL might have different customers daily as well.. most of all, wanted variety and wanted to not be emotionally attached to anyone of them.. as they are FLs, not exquisite SB.. so I guess the risk level is comparable? Just my two cents worth of comment.

In terms of probability, itÂ’s more likely to meet an infected fl if you keep digging for a new one every week rather than meeting the same one who was initially healthy but eventually get infected while you were patronising her. 上得山多终遇虎

Peacekeeping
12-05-2022, 12:10 PM
Single man like myself has the upper hand. If suay sauy kenna, seek treatment and no spouse to explain my sickness.

If get herpes from frenching or eating pussy still need to explain to boss and colleagues even though you are single man.

donut88
12-05-2022, 12:23 PM
We wear masks and some will still get covid.

Peacekeeping
12-05-2022, 12:28 PM
We wear masks and some will still get covid.

Don’t say mask, fully vaccinated with booster also can get covid.

Pomfret
12-05-2022, 01:37 PM
Always wear condoms...
1 condom - STD risk is 10%
2 condoms - 1%
3 condoms - 0.1%
4 condoms - 0.01%
And so on...
Lazada has a dozen pack of strawberry flavoured on sale now..
Enough for 3 shots!

Hahahaha. Good one bro.

candle2000
12-05-2022, 01:45 PM
If get herpes from frenching or eating pussy still need to explain to boss and colleagues even though you are single man.

Yes, sometime a nice pussy(non FL/ML) comes along.............what to do :D, take calculated risk :)

CL16
12-05-2022, 02:29 PM
I went to visit a ML last week, she grinded me for a bit before i remembered to ask for condom... now worried sia.

Wait for 3 weeks and head for a check-up if you are worried. Unless symptoms show up earlier, then seek treatment. Meanwhile, stay vegan and safe if it bothers you. 😊

CL16
12-05-2022, 02:33 PM
In terms of probability, itÂ’s more likely to meet an infected fl if you keep digging for a new one every week rather than meeting the same one who was initially healthy but eventually get infected while you were patronising her. 上得山多终遇虎

You have a point bro. Pcc is the safest and cheapest but ppl still look for other meats to fulfil other wishes. So as long as the risks are tolerable to you and it satisfies your desires at the end of the day. And you are willing to bear the consequences. Then I guess we live with it.

entering
12-05-2022, 09:53 PM
I wanna play more, but not without knowing anything that may help to safeguard myself haha.

Thank you!

I almost raw all the way in Indonesia and SG. But so far no STD. Just went for my every 3 months DSC clinic (I walk in, sit there half day, request to do full test). So far, no STD from full blood or full urine tests.

When I was in Phnom Penh, wear condom all the way (scared Cambodian girls give me AIDS), ended up got warts and moluscum.

But got friends, wear condom, kena warts, etc.

So, I think a bit of heng suay. But I've a lot are long term, so I know their fucking history. The one that's high risk is me passing to them actually.

But, if you scared, then better just cap. Better to be safe than sorry.

Also, if you raw, remember, your towel, tooth brush, anything you use in the toilet, need to be separated from your family.

It's not only through sex that they get the STD. Your skin rashes, your mouth herpes, all through either share toiletries or share food etc.

Also depends on your experience. If you new to eating out, then better be safe. It's like investment. You can read all about it and hear other people advice, but end of day, it's still your call and what happens when you decided to commit to the investment.

Like COVID, no one predicted that. Like AIDS, no one will predict that too.

lamelame76
13-05-2022, 12:21 AM
I almost raw all the way in Indonesia and SG. But so far no STD. Just went for my every 3 months DSC clinic (I walk in, sit there half day, request to do full test). So far, no STD from full blood or full urine tests.

When I was in Phnom Penh, wear condom all the way (scared Cambodian girls give me AIDS), ended up got warts and moluscum.

But got friends, wear condom, kena warts, etc.

So, I think a bit of heng suay. But I've a lot are long term, so I know their fucking history. The one that's high risk is me passing to them actually.

But, if you scared, then better just cap. Better to be safe than sorry.

Also, if you raw, remember, your towel, tooth brush, anything you use in the toilet, need to be separated from your family.

It's not only through sex that they get the STD. Your skin rashes, your mouth herpes, all through either share toiletries or share food etc.

Also depends on your experience. If you new to eating out, then better be safe. It's like investment. You can read all about it and hear other people advice, but end of day, it's still your call and what happens when you decided to commit to the investment.

Like COVID, no one predicted that. Like AIDS, no one will predict that too.

wow i kind of admire your bravery bro. for me those diseases that can recover one i still can bluff for a period of time, my real fear is HIV that can that you can never recover from. i will definitely wear cap, but even kissing and bbbj also can contract, it feels like such a potential risk. I guess its cuz im new to playing out so if want play need to dare to play haha