PDA

View Full Version : My sec school dentist

dottedrock
12-07-2008, 08:26 AM
I remembered back in my secondary school days when most of my classmates would find our school dentist a very fierce woman who is in late twenties or early thirties, but this opinion changes for me after that incident. One day i felt that one of my back tooth is getting more and more loose and i believe it coming out soon. At that moment i was also scared of visiting my school dentist as she was famous for being fierce and it is so frightening to have my teeth at her mercy, but thinking it just a matter of time before i have to visit her, i might as well do so the very next day.
As i enter the room, she was doing some paperwork. I told her about my situation and she told me to wait for her for awhile to complete her stuff. Therefore i just stood besides her and waited and notice that she actually looked quite attractive too. Maybe it because of her nurse type of uniform that made me more attracted to her. Her skirt is quite short, the length is only till her thigh, so she was showing off her long sexy pair of leg. Her top is using those zipper type, i wonder if she purposely only zip up till around her boobs level and showed off her cleavage. I didn't have a good view of it as i was not standing too near to her. After about two minutes, she stood up and led me to her cabinets to search for my file. She couldn't found my file on the top drawer, so she bend forward to search at the middle drawer. As i mentioned her uniform is short and the room was only occupied by the two of us, i was tempted to take a peep underneth her skirt. While she was busy looking for my file, i quickly squatted down behind her and position my head under her butt. The volcano inside me erupted and my heart started pumping hard, her black color panties was right in front of my eyes. My left hand auto went down to my didi and started masturbating, while my right hand was position at my shoelaces, just in case if she turned around i can quickly pretend to tied my shoeslaces. While my eyes were fixed on her panties, suddenly i notice her butt was moving toward my face. It almost touches my face before descending straight down, she was squatting down to look for my file at the bottom drawer. Abit disappointed that the free panties show is over, i stood up and i was right beside her, just now i couldn't take a good look at her deep longkang and now it was super clear. "there i finally found it" she said as she turned her head towards me, but she notice something shocking before she could look up at me. I had put up a tent in front of my pants. Although i was embarrassed and abit scare of how she would react, i was also excitied that her face was so near to my erected didi, just feel like pulling down my pants and underwear and poke my didi right into her mouth. After i-2 secs of shock, she recovered and stood up. She didn't say anything and react like nothing had happen. Then she told me to lay down so that she can start to take out my tooth. As my fear started to come back, suddenly i felt the softness of her breasts press against my head. All my fear eased and i felt so comfortable, if only she would press her breasts on my other head, that would be perfect i was thinking. When she finished taking out my tooth, she put a cotton pad inside my mouth and told me i can leave. I smiled at her as i can't say thank you and she smiled back at me. Somehow her smile made me felt that she didn't mind me standing beside her and with a erection so near to her face. As i stepped out of the room, i head straight to the toliet to unload my bullets because i badly need it...:p

comm
12-07-2008, 08:43 AM
wow...what a wonderful experience

the_e_ones
12-07-2008, 09:20 AM
Bro dottedrock, your story has brought back some sweet school memories for me... thus 1st camper reporting... :p

Xiao Hei
12-07-2008, 11:05 AM
Wow bro dottedrock ... like that also can ... :eek:
Hope to hear more from you, maybe progression from there, but of course if too many times, you will not have any teeth left :)

SammyHulk
12-07-2008, 11:14 AM
haha..my sec school dun hav a dentist back then, so no such luck. pri school hav but too young to noe such shit.:p:D nice 1 TS, will drop in to bio updates. Thankz.;)

scout1916
12-07-2008, 12:08 PM
Lately I am having toothache problem, can TS pm me the place where I can go to see the dentist?:D

Mai Hai
12-07-2008, 12:17 PM
Yep, my time only primary sch hv dentist ... sec sch above they expect you to know liao and able to go dentist yourself ..

Anyway, TS pse continue if they are more to come

Show Stopper
12-07-2008, 01:33 PM
Nice experience sharing. But pls dun tell me tat its the end of the story after just 1 posting. Coz i guess majority of us love reading story with leading actress like doctor, dentist or teacher. :D

ccl69
12-07-2008, 01:56 PM
carry on please. good start!:rolleyes:

Mafia Boss
12-07-2008, 02:39 PM
Yep, my time only primary sch hv dentist ... sec sch above they expect you to know liao and able to go dentist yourself ..

Anyway, TS pse continue if they are more to come

Wait a minute secondary school should still have. My time still have but no longer compuslory to go. Appoint always after school :p

Memphis
12-07-2008, 04:56 PM
Did not remember too much about the dentist. But if you guys can remember, there will be a time in primary school where the nurses from HEALTH PROMOTION BOARD or MOH will come and do a body checkup for the pupils. Could still remeber the embarassment when I had to strip naked and let the old auntie check my kuku jiao. :p

donyyong
12-07-2008, 05:40 PM
good story,pls carry on.........

lsly
13-07-2008, 12:48 AM
Gd story, but any more ... hoping for juicy parts ... just zaogeng nia not so fun

ccl69
13-07-2008, 08:05 AM
Thanks Bro Memphis and lsly for upping me...will return favour soon. cheers.

ImCumming
13-07-2008, 10:24 AM
nice ! pl con't

Dunga
13-07-2008, 01:41 PM
Very interesting story. Thanks for sharing. :D

dottedrock
15-07-2008, 11:20 PM
Thanks for the support, the story written above is only partially true, some were written to make it more interesting. This part 2 below is purely frictional.
After that incident, i was hoping i can make another visit to the dentist soon, which should be possible because i in the stage of changing to adult teeth for my entire back tooth.
That day arrive earlier than i thought, i was been called upon to report to the dentist for checkup and washing of teeth, but before that i went to the toilet to do some preparation. I went inside one of the cubicle and took out my pants; underwear and then wearing back my pants only. Next, i stuffed my underwear into my right pocket. I had already cut a big hole in my left pocket that is to let me have the convenience of inserting my hand into it and masturbate without any trouble, it also allow me to erect more comfortably.
When I arrived at the dental room, she was checking a male student and there was a female student sitting down waiting for her turn. I pick the seat that allows me to sit directly opposite facing her. She was sitting on a chair that had an extended height, which was just nice for me to peep at her panties. She was sitting with her legs slightly apart with each other, but that sight was sufficient to make my didi beginning to stiffen. I can feel that the male student was really enjoying the moment, as her boobs were pressed firmly against his head. It ok i told myself, it will soon be my turn too. After a while, she finished with the male student and she signaled the female student to come over. Now that there no one beside me, I quickly slipped my hand into my left pocket and grabbed my didi to masturbate it. I realized that as she was busy providing dental service, her legs were getting more and more wide open until i was able to get a good glimpse of her panties shot. She must be too focusing on her job that she forgot her sitting posture was getting out of hand. While i was busy masturbating, another female student enter the room and sat beside me. I had to stop my handjob before she found out. However i thought of a good idea and asked her “I don’t mind going after you, ladies first.”
“I abit scared, you go first.” The female student answered.
How am i suppose to enjoy a longer version of this free panties show if you don’t cooperate with me i thought to myself. “It more painful to sit down here and watch, it best to end it as fast as possible.” I persuaded her.
“hmm…ok, then i go first.” She replied.
As soon as she went for her turn, i returned to my much needed handjob. After the female student was completed, the dentist signaled for me to come over. When I lay down, she asked me “you so scared of me ar? Why don’t you dare to come up first?”
“No lah, i just want to skip lesson, my history teacher very boring one.” i said.
Once again i can feel the softness of her boobs pressing onto me, my didi began to grow again. Without putting on my underwear, my erection was super obvious, i not scare of letting her see it, actually i was very excited to let her found out of my erection.
“You sure you just want to skip lesson? Or are you having a good time sitting down there?” She asked.
I was stunned by her words, so she knew what i was looking at all along, but she didn’t kept her legs close together, instead she open it wider and wider. Just as I was wondering what to answer, she placed her palm on top of my didi and applied a little pressure. Then she began to stroke me through the pants.
“How does this feel?” she asked.
“It feels great!” i said. Suddenly, she stood up and walked towards the door. She locked the door and drew the curtains. Then she stood before me and zipped down her uniform, revealing nice curves of her lean body covered by black bra and panties. Next, she stripped away her bra and panties, exposing her huge tits and hairy bush. How can i let her play strip game all by herself, i also took off all my clothing immediately. She moved towards me, held my didi in both hands and began to stroke me with a twisting motion, each hand moving in a different direction. After awhile, she leaned forward and took the head of my didi into her mouth to lick on it, started sucking on my balls, then took me all the way in, deep throating.
“Your turn.” She said. So I got behind her doggy style. I started pushing my didi inside of her. I fucked her fast and hard and with each thrust she moaned louder. After ten minutes, i unloaded my bullets all over her back. We rested for a while, then she leaned over and gave my didi a kiss before we put on our clothing.
“You can come and look for me whenever you need me to fix your teeth or fix your penis.” She told me with a smile. I left the room looking forward to my next visit of course to fix my penis again.:D

mationbatim
22-07-2008, 12:50 AM
cool...very nice encounter ya...so have u went back for another fix :):)

cantona7
22-07-2008, 12:18 PM
wa... like that also can haha

i remember my time primary 6 got a pretty dentist, the door cannot lock, but the dress so short and her leg so smooth... think about this make me hard back than haha bring back good memory

KingBong
23-07-2008, 10:17 AM
Was she a good dentist?

Crouch
28-07-2008, 10:29 AM
Interesting story. You must be very happy to visit the dentist. :p

KingBong
28-07-2008, 03:37 PM
Saw this thread and it reminded me for my experience, hope the TS dont mind.
The story was dramatised to make it more readable :)
My school dentist at that time were nurses, cos they wore nurse uniforms, if they could not handle then they will refer to the a dentist. Only later when I visited a dentist then I know why they were not doctors, cos their extraction damn painful, whole day will bleed and aching. Anway, there was one nurse who had that CFM look, fair, well shaped, and solid boobs, ever since then had a thing for nurses and can get mild erection just by looking.
I suspect she was also quite a sadist, because when I recall, most of the guys went in smiling, hoping to catch some free show, yea she does sometimes provide peeks if you are lucky, but will come out almost in tears. I was one of those and after one visit, never wanted to go back again. In fact the teeth was never completely removed long after I graduated. X-ray revealed that part of it was still there.
A few years gone and one day I happened to be near my school and she was walking past in her uniform, little bro got awaken and took control. Said hello and she seemed surprised, told her I was once a patient and she giggled, and gave that "you poor thing" look. She was off work and going for dinner and I joined her. She did not seem a year older, in fact the boobs looked bigger, like going to burst from the zip. We exchanged nos. and soon she was laying me at her place, she only liked to be only top and I let her. Had her in her uniform once and it was like boyhood fantasy doing with an older woman in uniform. She later had a bf and I started having other fetishes so stopped seeing her.

Randy_Panty
28-07-2008, 08:01 PM
Agreed. Those nurses were damn fierce.

Memphis
28-07-2008, 10:03 PM
Are these dentists still around? Went to a few schools the last month due to work commitments. But could not see any dentist around. Instead all I could see was those sweet young school girls with translucent white blouse and their soft white bra inside. Never fail to brighten my day. :D

adan01
29-07-2008, 05:04 AM
camping here,pls carry on

vietcong71
29-07-2008, 11:47 AM
camping here,pls carry on

Wah good story. Pls continue.

tortoise69
30-07-2008, 07:51 PM
yes do please continue with yr story...