PDA

View Full Version : The girl who I lost my virginity to

Jysg
08-05-2022, 11:15 AM
This is the story of how I got my first time. Bros are welcomed to share their 1st time too.

Part 1
Many years ago I was a weeb and very into the cosplay community. From there I get to be friends with quite a few female cosplayers. I always join them for their cosplay photoshoots, either as a helper or just to hang out. Once in awhile I hit the jackpot and get to watch lewd photoshoot take place, and would jerk off like a loser in the toilet during those sessions.

Let’s call this girl Regina(not her real name). Stories of female cosplayers sleeping around are not uncommon and I have heard rumours about her too. During one of the cosplay events, Regina and her friend shared a hotel room for photoshoot & preparation. She asked whether I want to come along and so I did. When I reached the hotel room, she opened the door, wearing a bathrobe, as if she just showered.

Me: Where is your friend?
Regina: She’s walking around with her cosplay already, I still waiting for my photographer, we can chill first

We sat in the room, using our phone, with a bit of awkward tension in the air. She was still in her bathrobe and I kept peeping..

Regina: Let’s do something while waiting, I’m bored
Me: Like what?
Regina: Truth or dare?
Me: *laugh nervously* okay let’s play

We proceeded to give each other normie truth questions until I decided to take a leap and ask something more sexual.

Regina: Truth
Me: Are you a virgin?
Regina: Nope, what about you?
‘I’m a virgin, you want to help me?’ I said that jokingly.

This would turn out to be the best truth or dare i have played.

Pokkahontas
08-05-2022, 04:58 PM
Nice start bro, please continue. :)

Stanleestanlee
08-05-2022, 08:41 PM
Great start.

Jysg
09-05-2022, 02:55 PM
Part 2

She just laughed at my comment and said

Regina: Eh we keep doing truth only very boring sia, let’s do dares?
Me: okay sure, who first?
Regina: I first ok, I dare you to take off your shirt
Me: Huh don’t want la.. i shy
Regina: Walao no sportsmanship
Me: You take off together with me then I will feel less shy lo
Regina: I’m only wearing bathrobe, like that you must also strip naked
Me: you steady i okay one
Regina: Okay you first

I stood up and start taking off my top, then my bottom, revealing my very obvious hard on, my mind was foggy, heart beating faster and faster. Regina then took off her bathrobe, revealing her full nude body to me. I felt like i was going to faint, all the blood rushing to my head. I took off my underwear, and we sat there fully nude, facing each other, my eyes marvelling from her boobs to her pussy.

Me: Okay my turn right? I dare you to give me a blowjob

I couldn’t believe I actually asked that. She gave me a cheeky smile and moved towards me, grabbed my meat rod and started giving me head. I moaned in pleasure as i played with her soft boobs. After like 5 minutes, ‘can I try eating your pussy?’ I asked, she nodded with my cock still in her mouth. We then changed position and with her lying on the bed, i started licking her pussy slowly. I wasn’t sure if I was doing it right but from her moans I think I was :p

Regina: Ahh… fuck me
Me: How? I never do before
Regina: You sit up, let jiejie guide you

I sat up with my back resting on the bed, Regina climbed on top of me and slid my cock into her pussy and started riding. Her boobs was bouncing up and down on my face and i feasted on it. It felt out of the world, having a warm pussy grabbing my raw cock for the first time. Furthermore her horny moans was turning me on so much. I couldn’t last very long and needed to shoot my 1st load.

Me: omg.. feels so good.. cumming soon

Regina got up and sucked while stroking me. I nutted a big load into her mouth, i held her head and fucked it as i was cumming, felt like a whole new experience. She kept the cum in her mouth and feeling guilty i told her to go spit it out, which she did.

Regina: Why you cum so fast sia
Me: Sorry la your pussy felt too good.. my first time leh. I can continue if you want
Regina: i scared the photographer coming soon, we better wash up first.
Me: we can ask him take photos of me fucking you
Regina: fk u faster go wash!!
Me: I still want to try other positions leh
Regina: maybe later if got time la

We then washed/dressed up and after a while, the photographer really came and we proceeded with that afternoon’s itinerary as if nothing happened

pevoton
09-05-2022, 06:57 PM
Nice, camping for more!

YummyCrab
09-05-2022, 07:24 PM
Please continue

captainofthewin
09-05-2022, 09:34 PM
Good story! Pls contine

ChinJialat
09-05-2022, 11:39 PM
Didn’t realize in Singapore now the girls so happening one leh …

Sibeyshiok
09-05-2022, 11:56 PM
Very nice storyline. I like it.

Jysg
10-05-2022, 12:57 PM
We went through the afternoon acting normal. She already had her photoshoot and as we walked around the event venue, all I could think about is the different things I want to try with Regina.
I want to grab her to a handicap toilet and pump her so badly, I fantasized over all the different positions I want to do with her. I feel the desperation to make her mine, I want to fuck her again and experience cumming in a pussy this time.

Me: Are you tired? Want to go back to the room to rest?
She agreed and we headed back to the hotel. We were alone in the lift so I grabbed her boobs from behind and pushed my semi erected bulge on her ass. She wiggled her ass and rubbed me repeatedly. FUCK, i was so turned on, i knew she wanted it too. As we reached the hotel room door, I heard laughter inside, my excitement turned into disappointment, my alone time with her was ruined! We entered, her friends were removing their props, and discussing where to have dinner.

As we were about to leave for dinner..
Regina: you all go ahead for dinner ok, <my name> eat a bit with me just now already, i feeling dizzy and want to rest.

My eyes lit up, I told them to go ahead and I will accompany Regina in case she needs anything. We said bye to them and I walked them out. The door closed, I walked up to Regina and looked at her, smiling. Without hesitating, I put my hands under her shirt and grabbed her bare breast. I stripped for both of us and immediately went down on her pussy. There was an unfamiliar smell, I asked whether she want to shower together, which she nodded and we entered the toilet together..

captainofthewin
11-05-2022, 06:23 PM
Nice pls carry on!

Jeriyna
11-05-2022, 10:26 PM
Very nice share TS, please keep going!

eeemen
19-05-2022, 10:19 AM
............ want to shower together, which she nodded and we entered the toilet together..

Bro TS, what happened in the shower, waiting for updates :D:D

comecheckit
19-05-2022, 10:20 AM
Keep it coming bro! :)

inlandtaipan
20-05-2022, 09:19 AM
Really nice! Waiting for more...

YakunBoy
20-05-2022, 10:55 AM
Nice story! Support! Please continue

Jysg
23-05-2022, 08:37 PM
I soaped her body and we grinded our lubricated bodies together, with my hard-on rubbing her ass, my hands fondling her soft and smooth breasts. She then gave me a very wet blowjob, covering my cock full of her saliva. Wanted to nut one load into her mouth so bad, but she stopped before I could climax. We had an embarrassing attempt to fuck in the showers, which failed horribly, so we went back to the room.

She didn’t waste any time and lay down with her legs spread apart. I placed my fingers in and fingered with increasing intensity while my tongue is licking her pussy.

Regina: Fuck me, quick
Me: Can I take a video for souvenir?
Regina: Okay but you better don’t take my face, later send me to check.

This got me super turned on as I grabbed my phone and recorded her bare body being violated by me. I slowly inserted my cock into her, god damn it was so wet and nice. Few thrusts later I threw my phone aside to focus on the act. My face leaned down towards her chests so I could suck on it while I thrust. I could hear her moaning louder whenever I thrust while chomping on her nipples. I turned her around and we switched to doggy. I looked towards the giant mirror to my right, marvelling over the magnificent sight of me finally fucking a coscomm girl. Who would have thought it would actually turn out like this, it felt so surreal, looking at this cute girl down on her fours, as if begging for my cock. She was obviously enjoying it, and it was nice to feel like I was in charge.

‘Had enough?’ I said, panting
Regina: Ahh.. cumming soon, don’t stop please
Me: Can change to the previous position? I want to look at your body as I cum

We swapped back to the initial position and continued

Regina: cumming.. cumming..

I picked up my pace and pounded her rapidly. The sounds of our wet and sticky private parts colliding echoes through the room. Without thinking of any possible consequences, I unloaded my baby batter into her, my cock was twitching violently with each release. The nut felt so good, making the usual methods of nutting seems so inferior.

I pulled out my dick, with a little of our combined liquid dripping on her body.
We then washed up and went for a dinner together. It felt nice, as if we were a real couple.

After that day, we had a few more sexual encounters, but nothing near as exciting as the first one. I also tried to ask her to be my girlfriend, and got rejected, sadly. All good things have to end and we are no longer in contact now. Also this story is only about 80% accurate as I had to change some things to make it not so obvious

Sorry I took so long to update! I caught covid and was out of action for awhile, but I’m now recovered. For those following the story, thanks for your support, hope more ppl will come and share their virgin encounters :p

sighwaa
30-08-2022, 08:42 PM
I have just turned 18 at that point of time and i have never had any sexual experience with any girls or whatsoever besides bonking myself. One fine night, I was hanging out with my poly friend ( girl ) who decided to bring along her tenant along, a 20 year old vietnam girl who come to singapore to study law. She has a amazing body, really very curvy and small boobs. We were just sitting on the floor at a street soccer court drinking absolute vodka. 10pm hits and the lights went out, it was really dark at that moment. We started to play truth or dare. It all started with some truth questions and there comes the dare. My poly friend dared me to makeout with the viet girl and i did. She was really wild as my mouth was all covered with her saliva. After that one makeout, she dared me to makeout with her again and again everytime it comes to my turn. Just when the last time she makeout with me, she whispered in my ears " i wanna fuck you" and began taking off my pants and start giving my BJ INFRONT OF MY POLY FRIEND. As that was my first time, after 1min of BJ i felt like cumming already and i stopped her. She pulled me to the corner of the court and remove her pants, lie down in missionary style and thats when i lost my virignity. TBH it hurts like crazy when i put it in but it was all heaven after a few pumps. she was moaning quite loudly i had to stuff her panties in her mouth to shut her out before cumming in her. I went home after that apologised for cumming in her and she said " its okay, i am on pills" Next day, she invited me over where i fuck her again. Good and unforgettable first time

PurpleWater
30-08-2022, 09:40 PM
I have just turned 18 at that point of time and i have never had any sexual experience with any girls or whatsoever besides bonking myself. One fine night, I was hanging out with my poly friend ( girl ) who decided to bring along her tenant along, a 20 year old vietnam girl who come to singapore to study law. She has a amazing body, really very curvy and small boobs. We were just sitting on the floor at a street soccer court drinking absolute vodka. 10pm hits and the lights went out, it was really dark at that moment. We started to play truth or dare. It all started with some truth questions and there comes the dare. My poly friend dared me to makeout with the viet girl and i did. She was really wild as my mouth was all covered with her saliva. After that one makeout, she dared me to makeout with her again and again everytime it comes to my turn. Just when the last time she makeout with me, she whispered in my ears " i wanna fuck you" and began taking off my pants and start giving my BJ INFRONT OF MY POLY FRIEND. As that was my first time, after 1min of BJ i felt like cumming already and i stopped her. She pulled me to the corner of the court and remove her pants, lie down in missionary style and thats when i lost my virignity. TBH it hurts like crazy when i put it in but it was all heaven after a few pumps. she was moaning quite loudly i had to stuff her panties in her mouth to shut her out before cumming in her. I went home after that apologised for cumming in her and she said " its okay, i am on pills" Next day, she invited me over where i fuck her again. Good and unforgettable first time

After that you fucked her many more times? Did you fuck your poly friend too?

sighwaa
30-08-2022, 11:27 PM
I went over to her place a handful of times just to fuck maybe about 4-5 more times before we drifted apart. And no i did not fuck my poly friend. HAHA