PDA

View Full Version : ViVian Chen De Rong LookALike

JediSkull
10-07-2008, 10:54 AM
at least 60-70% lookalike based on face.

u can view her pics via my yahoo group. I would like to repeat that I am not an OKT. if u'r interested, join my group and contact me via sms or phonecall. I will share her contact with you. Negotiations to be done in pte between her n u!

allabtemoney
10-07-2008, 11:29 AM
pls post the stats and damage. Thanks

JediSkull
10-07-2008, 12:48 PM
I'm not her okt. I juz so happen to know a gal who wans to help out her sisters in the FL biz. So I started this new yahoo group.

stats I will get from her. price u got to negotiate with her. juz sms ur age, name and contact. I will pass u her contact.

whether she telling me the truth(stats of her body) or not is another matter. Also realise the pics are as real as it can get. Coz its done low budget at their own costs. I have nothing to gain and nothing to lose whatever happens between them and their customers.

I hope other bros can come forward with their finds as well. I like SYTs! ;)

JediSkull
10-07-2008, 05:18 PM
Wha! really look abit like her...75% alike is that her little sis?...wats hers strats and damage bro? wana try her sometime soon.

just drop me ur age name and contact. i will pass u her contact. u can negotiate the damage wif her urself.

JediSkull
10-07-2008, 05:35 PM
pls post the stats and damage. Thanks

geeeeezzz..... u guys are behaving like typical singaporeans waiting to be spoonfed! stats I try to gather n post once I have them! I AM NOT AN OKT SO I DUN HAVE THE DAMAGES FOR THE GALS! U GOT TO ASK THEM URSELF! IN ORDER TO DO THAT JUZ GIVE ME UR AGE NAME AND CONTACT! THEN I GIVE U THEIR CONTACT AND U ALL NEGOTIATE! ok?!

sorry for the caps. abit frustrated liao.

tipuking
10-07-2008, 05:49 PM
relax......bro!!!
i am sure alot of bros here appreciate your sharing

JediSkull
10-07-2008, 05:56 PM
relax......bro!!!
i am sure alot of bros here appreciate your sharing

last time bro fiercecow and me shared kookie wif so many bros! for a local SYT at 100/1/1 ! I do not wish to comment much about kookie for I know she has became somewhat like naomi now! her price definitely no longer at such rates liao!
naomi was cheap during early days too, she can go haolian to her fellow friends that ppl pay her 3.5k to sleep with her! but the fact is that people were doing her at 800 and below!

I'm just trying to bring back the good old days when u factor out the middlemen! but seems tat fucking sgreans love to be spoonfed! if that is the case, maybe I should broker all the deals from now?! :mad: :(

JediSkull
10-07-2008, 06:03 PM
ViVian Chen De Rong... 10-07-2008 05:51 PM u not okt?

CCB!!!!!!! HERE COMES THE BLOODY GUNIANG ZAPPERS! U ZAPPERS LEAVE UR FUCKING NICKS BEHIND! DUN BE CB PUSSIES! LIM PEI NOT OKT! KNN! FUCK U U UNDERSTAND?!?!

aczeta76
10-07-2008, 06:12 PM
Realx lah bro..

Errhh..the specky girl on your front page also one of them?? :p

tryherout
10-07-2008, 06:16 PM
Realx lah bro..

Bro aczeta76, thought u busy with "zhang shao han"??:D

I also want the specky leh...:p

JediSkull
10-07-2008, 06:20 PM
Realx lah bro..

HAHAHA! I WISH SHE WAS! CAN BAO THIS TYPE! :p

anyway these gals are shy. juz now tell me they too shy to call bros here. coz got a bro ask me get the gal to call him. in the end i was the middleman and negotiations failed. I juz wan bros to know its a buyer and seller win win market that I wanna create. I sure hope I wasn't zapped by OKTs. coz I think this isn't the 1st time I kenna this liao. :(

aczeta76
11-07-2008, 11:28 AM
Bro aczeta76, thought u busy with "zhang shao han"??:D

I also want the specky leh...:p

Recharged after japan trip so got more energy to cheong loh..:p so the more the merrier.

Too bad specky not available... haiz..

JediSkull
11-07-2008, 12:54 PM
Recharged after japan trip so got more energy to cheong loh..:p so the more the merrier.

Too bad specky not available... haiz..

i also wan specky leh....... anyone happen to really know this gal? LOL i think she is of japanese origins. might be wrong on that. what's ur take bro? :p

aczeta76
11-07-2008, 01:00 PM
i also wan specky leh....... anyone happen to really know this gal? LOL i think she is of japanese origins. might be wrong on that. what's ur take bro? :p

Perhaps loh... hope that crackdown in mainland will drive some chicks of her calibre to SG... (in batches) so that Li Wei can have some decent competition. ahahaa:p

JediSkull
11-07-2008, 02:30 PM
Perhaps loh... hope that crackdown in mainland will drive some chicks of her calibre to SG... (in batches) so that Li Wei can have some decent competition. ahahaa:p

LiWei at $60 really sounds a damn good catch. any pics to share?

ANYWAY HERE'S A NOTE TO PPL WHO ARE ASKING FOR THE GALS CONTACT IN MY GROUP. JIAQI IS THE VIVIAN CHEN DE RONG LOOKALIKE! AND SHE SHARES THE SAME CONTACT NUMBER WITH FEI FEI! SO PLEASE REMEMBER TO STATE WHO YOU ARE LOOKING FOR TO AVOID CONFUSION. THANKS.

JediSkull
13-07-2008, 06:34 PM
Seriously I dun like to post this. but any bros who had tried her can give FRs? Coz I dun wanna be the only one posting in here and making myself look like an okt! :mad::( this gal called me to ask for assistance. or else i wun be bothered. hmmm....... so who tried her already? i know there's a couple of bros who already did. comments? ;)

redboi
13-07-2008, 06:46 PM
texted the number bro jediskull shared but wanted to find feifei, and it was jiaqi who replied.

She is a very helpful lady, who even offered to inform me when feifei is back.
bro who have tried her, please do her a favour, post some FRs.
I'm sure the pics in bro jedi's group warrants some nice FRs

i will definately post FR after trying feifei.:)

boyboyng77
14-07-2008, 12:04 AM
Many thanks to Bro Jediskull for providing Jiaqi's contact to me. Juz finished an unforgetable session with her. She is a GREAT GEM and I'm surprised that she has so few customers. She is from Sichuan and joined this trade to raise money to send home to rebuild the family house which is destroyed. She is currently on school vacation and will only be in the line for 20 days until school reopened. So guys, get her while she's still available.

Called her around 5.30pm and was quoted 150 for 1 shot and 200 for 2 shots. Yes I know it's expensive so I try to bargain with her till 140 for 1 shot and 180 for 2 shots. The good news is she has her own hotel and caps are provided. She is waiting for Feifei to come back before finding a place with her to rent.

I opted for the 2 shots package and it is totally worth it!!! I may not have shared many FR before on the website but the few FRs that I have are for gals who is really worth it and Jiaqi belongs to this category. In terms of looks, she is definitely a SYT and personally I think her face has 90-95% resemblance to Vivian Chen De Rong (No joke, serious!!). She is petite with shoulder length hair. Not really for boobs lover (Tink it's 32A).

Have a shower with her before action begins. After that, I was rather surprised when she took the initiative to french me in bed and did something that no WL has ever done to me -> She kissed and licked my earlobe and the feeling is sensational!!! Proceeded to catbath and blowjob with caps (She offer BBBJ also, but did not take it up). I felt an instant connection with her as the GFE feeling is very strong. Frenching with her is a delight as she will kiss from the ear to the neck and nipples. As to the FJ itself, she has a unique way for the cowgirl and missionary position, where her legs are closed together with my little brother inside her. This allows for more friction as I thrust in and out of her. The look on her face is so stimulating as I could tell she is enjoying it as much as I do. She came 3 times before I unload my first shot. Before I could pull out of her, she pleaded me to stay still as she wants to feel my little brother inside her (First time I experience this also). So I stay still for around one and a half minute before her grip on me loosen and I pull out of her. By this time, I was sweating madly and she is panting lying on the bed with her eyes closed.

We take around 5 mins to recover before engaging in conversation. From the talks we made, I learnt on how Bro Jediskull gets to know her. And to all brothers around, Bro Jediskull is not an OKT. In fact if you know the whole story, you will respect Jediskull for how he goes all out to help Jiaqi without getting anything in return. Jediskull did not even have a session with Jiaqi and Feifei before. For this, he has earned my respect!! For brothers who wish to know, you can book a session with Jiaqi and ask her about it. Jiaqi then told me that she is in this trade during the vacation to earn money to send home and she will quit after that. This made me a little guilty as it seems I have taken advantage of her situation to up her. Sensing my slight embarrassment, she told me that she really enjoy the session with me and proceeded to stroke my didi again. She then laughed and said in a cheeky manner that she wants me to f her again. I need no second invitation as I sink my tougue to french her again. This time round, I tried the doggy and sitting postion before finishing in missionary. She has 2 climaxes for the 2nd session (Pure Guess on my part: as she will moan and then abruptly stay quiet while gripping you in a very tight manner before releasing)

Overall, this is the best commercial sex that I have so far. Reason being it feels so uncommercial like. The GFE and connection with Jiaqi is incredible and the KC trap feels so real to me for the first time. I realise this is a rather long FR but Jiaqi is really worth it. Please do not up my points for this FR but up Bro Jediskull instead as he is the genuine helper to the 2 gals. Pls do try Jiaqi ( She has 2 customers on Sat and I'm the only one on Sunday) as she really needs help. Remember, she will stop after 20 days when school reopen and she is trying to earn money to send home.

Face: 8.5 (SYT -> A younger Chen De Rong)
Figure: Petite
Boobs: 32A
GFE: 10/10 (Best that I had)

PS: She did not have any time limitation. In all, I spend about 2.5 hrs with her. She say that as long as there is no customer, I can stay as long as I like to chat with her or watch TV together)

forumer
14-07-2008, 02:28 AM
are they local or prcs? :)

JediSkull
14-07-2008, 04:56 AM
are they local or prcs? :)

PRCs for now. I'm hoping my yahoo group will have more pics of FLs from local and other nationalities. Its to broaden the outreach for both FLs n bros alike. Fls can contact me to allow me to filter for them, while bros can get contacts of the FLs after viewing pics(so far my gals are using live pics).I hope this practice will continue when other bros start to share their finds.

The most important thing is negotiating deals amongst FLs n bros. I believe in an open concept and I do not get any cuts from the gals, as they deal with bros themselves direct and I have no incentive to push bros to take up deals that might end up sour!

ALL IN THE SPIRIT OF SHARING! LETS BRING BACK THE OLD DELPHI FORUM SPIRIT!

forumer
14-07-2008, 04:05 PM
PRCs for now.

thanks for clarifying... at first i tot they were locals, and very "open" to post their photos without mosiac ;)

JediSkull
14-07-2008, 05:07 PM
Many thanks to Bro Jediskull for providing Jiaqi's contact to me......
Face: 8.5 (SYT -> A younger Chen De Rong)
Figure: Petite
Boobs: 32A
GFE: 10/10 (Best that I had)

PS: She did not have any time limitation. In all, I spend about 2.5 hrs with her. She say that as long as there is no customer, I can stay as long as I like to chat with her or watch TV together)

Bro, always take the sob stories from FLs with a pinch of salt. anyway I'm glad you enjoyed ur session. However u dun have to tell the whole world u spend so long hrs with her. I dun wan ppl to go and take advantage of her on time. The reason u have so much time wif her is mainly coz these gals are not under okt. but doesn't mean can like tat tekkan ppl mah...... :(

JediSkull
14-07-2008, 05:27 PM
thanks for clarifying... at first i tot they were locals, and very "open" to post their photos without mosiac ;)

yeah..... which local will want uncensored pics to come out into this forum? hmmm......... actually got b4!!! MUAHAHAHA!!! but we have to admit tat's coz the gal's still young and naive!!! heng got senior bros help to cover her!!! post n tell her to remove those links to her uncensored pics!!! :D THOSE WERE THE GOOD OLD DAYS! ;)

masterofsound
19-07-2008, 10:45 PM
Name : JiaQi
Looks : 7.5 /10
Damage : 150 1hr 1 shot include room and cd
BBBJ: dint try
FJ: 8/10
RTF: YES FOR SURE

My 1st FR though i had tried a few of the girls here..but very lazy to pen a FR...But Jiaqi is really a sweet girl..Very Friendly and great GF feeling..

So talk cock and can really click quite easily..So she undressed me and then i watch her strip before we proceeded to bathe...Cleaned and everything den off to the bed... some frenching action before she start the catbath down...said she wanted to blow but as i was in a rush for time and also horny liao, so asked her jus put cd and start the action..Started with her in cowboy, and she asked me to change to e position which we both sitting and legs hooked on each other..1st time try this though..her moans werent loud or wat but very pleasing to hear..next was e missionary position and it was e last..

Even after when i cum,she wrap even tighter and oni after 30 secs or wat, i pulled out...overall very nice and fun...after that we also smoke and talk cock tgt..well time and money spent!!

JediSkull
23-07-2008, 12:00 PM
Name : JiaQi
Looks : 7.5 /10
Damage : 150 1hr 1 shot include room and cd
BBBJ: dint try
FJ: 8/10
RTF: YES FOR SURE

My 1st FR though i had tried a few of the girls here..but very lazy to pen a FR...But Jiaqi is really a sweet girl..Very Friendly and great GF feeling..

So talk cock and can really click quite easily..So she undressed me and then i watch her strip before we proceeded to bathe...Cleaned and everything den off to the bed... some frenching action before she start the catbath down...said she wanted to blow but as i was in a rush for time and also horny liao, so asked her jus put cd and start the action..Started with her in cowboy, and she asked me to change to e position which we both sitting and legs hooked on each other..1st time try this though..her moans werent loud or wat but very pleasing to hear..next was e missionary position and it was e last..

Even after when i cum,she wrap even tighter and oni after 30 secs or wat, i pulled out...overall very nice and fun...after that we also smoke and talk cock tgt..well time and money spent!!

Thanks for ur FR bro MOS. Anyway dunno wat happened to her fren feifei..... went home never come back to sg...... still trying to contact her. Alot of bros are looking to have advance bookings liao. :eek:
From what I know. I think Jiaqi is thinking of going home with some of her non FL china frens for awhile soon.

Glamorous
23-07-2008, 12:36 PM
if her friend comes back, maybe they will do tarma, make the package more attractive! :cool:

boyboyng77
23-07-2008, 02:46 PM
Kinda miss her already. Will look for her soon. She is a great GEM.

JediSkull
03-08-2008, 04:10 AM
if her friend comes back, maybe they will do tarma, make the package more attractive! :cool:

bro... do tarma need chemistry one. they frens..... unless train them??? :rolleyes: