View Full Version : Lady behind the secret agent - HALLE - sexy sexy sexy

Bonniesan
09-07-2008, 03:20 PM
Name : HALLE
Height : 1.65m
Statistics : 33B'24'35
Damage : $150/90/2

PREVIEW :

HALLE (http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii234/bonniesan09/BON-2327.jpg)

More pics in group

Bonniesan
09-07-2008, 03:27 PM
1st 10 bookings at $129/90/2!!!!!

Limited slots only. Fast hand fast legs!!!

dexblu
09-07-2008, 04:03 PM
...will she look at my dick... when placed in between her boobs... as lovingly... as she looks at the ChupaChups... ??? :confused::D

Bonniesan
09-07-2008, 06:05 PM
...will she look at my dick... when placed in between her boobs... as lovingly... as she looks at the ChupaChups... ??? :confused::D

You bet!!! Your imagination damn good.... But to make it happen, you need to get some time. :)

Bonniesan
09-07-2008, 07:13 PM
Now lets wait for FRs.... 1st blood just got some wobbly legs after session. Too bad, his FR will come out late...

vvvvvvvv
10-07-2008, 01:19 PM
Secret agent as in Bonnie?:D Halle halle halle. Hope you will taste as good as you look. Sorry Bonnie. I prefer to read FR before decide.:p Have joined new group.

Bonniesan
10-07-2008, 03:27 PM
Haha... You got it. I am the secret agent, HALLE's my lady. Cheers!!! Limited slots left today. Fast hand fast legs!!!

braunmaster
10-07-2008, 03:57 PM
This one looks great! slurping for FRs

Bonniesan
10-07-2008, 06:40 PM
I also wonder where's the FRs. Hope to see them soon. At the meantime, let me garantee her service!!! Another gem in the making! :D

Bonniesan
10-07-2008, 09:59 PM
Group gone, join new at -> Click to join (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/0000bonniesan/)

Full today!!! Book early for slots in advance!!!

wonder888
10-07-2008, 10:34 PM
Any FRs for this tattoo dragon girl?
She looks so seductve and tempting!

Bonniesan
11-07-2008, 11:06 AM
I want to see FR!!!!!

Pix (http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii234/bonniesan09/HALLE/BON-2327.jpg)
More Pix (http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii234/bonniesan09/HALLE/BON-2337.jpg)
And More Pix (http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii234/bonniesan09/HALLE/BON-2345.jpg)

mars2000
11-07-2008, 01:05 PM
FR on Halle c/o Bonniesan ( No need keep smsing. Post already):D

I used to try thai girls in BKK whenever I have the opportunities on business trip.All that change when I chance upon this forum many years ago.Initially was very skpetical about the whole idea. Engaging working lady right here in singapore, let alone in downtown hotel. What if I am spotted by people known to me.? However, all that change when I lost my job. Gone are the business trip and thanks to all marvellous OKTs, these girls are now right at our door steps. Thats how I got started here.

Make a booking yesterday evening for Halle. Was told by Bonniesan that this girl is always full but I told Bonniesan she must be joking. No FR at all. Bonniesan told me she is not joking. So basing on her words, I engaged Halle. Went up the room " knock" " knock" door open and I was happy. IMHO, she do look prettier than her photo. Very friendly & even serve me drink. TCSS and found that her English is good. We took a long time at the shower for I insisted that she cleaned me up, scrub my back and shampoo my hair. I had not had a good rub down for a long time. Been kind of low in spirit lately. Money not enough. Stock market bad. We had a great time petting in the shower. Frenching and bathing with lots of touching, she squat down on knees and gave me head. No joke, she is real good at that. She kneel down and started licking and sucking my harden dick. It was so good and sensous that I CIM and she had me dry. Suck every drop. What a wonderful feeling.Been a while I last experience such service.

After cleaning up again I carry her to bed. We hug tightly & feel each other in cozy ambience. Dim lights, nice aircon and soft music. After resting for a short while,she comes to life again. She had my didi up in a short flash with a burrage of short and quick BBBJ. Using her legs with her pussy rubbing against my legs while BBBJ sure had me all fire up.Losing my will to control any further, she capped me and ride me in reverse cowgirl. Oh dear. This position sure allows me to penetrate her deep and good. Halle was moaning and ehjoying the deep penetration. I was holding onto her waist and guiding her ascend and decesend on my didi. Making sure every stroke count. She is sure wet and responsive. I decides to move upwards and had her in doggie. Grabbing her breast, I was entering her deep from the back.The sound of my didi ramming her buttock cheeks sound like "piak piak piak" Turn her to missionary with a pillow below for full penetration had Halle begging me to increase tempo. Halle was cumming and so was I. We hugged each other and she wrapped her legs behind my back and we cummed together. Phew! What a session. Halle is one hot stuff. So horny and service oriented.

Stats of Halle
Look – 7.5/10 Very close to posted picture
Breast – 33b cup. Nice to touch and hold.
Body – 8/10 Slim body.Japanese tatoo of warrior at the back. Very artistic.Long straight hair with a pair of nice slim leg
Communication : No Problem. English is good for a Thai.
FJ – 8/10 Wet and playful character. Nice moans. Ok to change in position.
Bbbj – 8/10 Good sucking and licks alot.
CIM - 8/10. Suck me dry.
Frenching - Allowed.
GFE – 8/10 Good and playful. Caring at times. individual judgement.
Damage – Agreed price plus $20 tips
RTF: On the card.

Bonniesan. Now I know why there is no FR.

Bonniesan
11-07-2008, 02:18 PM
Thanks bro mars2000 for FR. Wait for your FR until I almost cry....

Bonniesan
11-07-2008, 03:48 PM
Wow!!! Didn't know bros here are James bond fans!!! Lmited slot left today. :)

Bonniesan
11-07-2008, 06:52 PM
Fast hand fast legs for last slot.

bizbiz
11-07-2008, 10:51 PM
Just a short FR on Halle

Looks- 7/10 (typical gal next door look)
Body – 8 /10 (Just right . Not too skinny )
Skin – 7 /10 (clear smooth skin with tattoo on her left neh neh )
Boobs – 8 /10 ( I love boobs - but I think B bah... I wanted bigger melons )
Waist - 7/10 (slim waistline, little tummy fats)
BBBJ - 8/10 (as wat previous bros had mentioned)
FJ - 9/10 (allows u to initiate , soft moanings to show her pleasure... )
Overall - 9/10 ( very good experience for me
RTF – Hmm … considering

Bonniesan
12-07-2008, 12:19 AM
Thanks bro bizbiz for FR. Hope to see alot more FRs on this power power bond gal

Raddy69
12-07-2008, 08:52 AM
Ever being wanted to feel and be treated like a "KING"? Well look no further for once you are with halle, you will be treated like one..Below just my short encounter I had when I had a session with halle . Enjoy my contribution.

Had a long holiday due to clearing overdue leave. So just Pm Threadstearter and left number. I was hooked. Rush to designated area of engagement and boy was i excited. I could hardly contained my happiness the moment the door swing open upon my knocking. There she is,halle .

Halle come across to me as a looker for no one is born ugly. Its up to individual to judge. She had a nice and slim body that holds a nice well endowed Bplus boobs. Shower was sop with nothing much to report except that it was sure good to be together naked with a beautiful girls showering together. The hugs, small kisses, touching of bodies in the wet is enough for the money paid.

Room action is worth mentioning. Halle is so service oriented that you literally feel pampered and treated like a king. Strong hand coupled with good technique does put some to shame. FJ and bbbj she also did well. Such accomodating service that is so hard to find these days. She is so gentle in her bbbj that had you at her mercy. Slow, strong and deeepthroat.Wonderful stuff. FJ was all positions galore. Not a no when requested. All with a smile and OK.

Halle sure makes my day.

Summary on Halle

Looks: 8 /10 (Anything that created by almightly is good to be look at)
Body: 7.5/10 (Nice slim body)
Boobs 8/10 ( soft and B+ cup)
BBBJ: 9.5/10 (Slow and steady kind of BBBJ. Looking sexy at times. )
Fingering: YES - Allow herself to be finger. Wetness is the outcome
Painting: YES - (No smell . Natural smell indeed.Moans included)
FJ: 9.5 /10 ( Accomodating with positions allowed. No complain)
GFE: 9 /10 ( She really know how to treat you right)
Service: 8,5/10 (Anything allow.She will give. Good attitude )
RTF: Yes .

Bonniesan
12-07-2008, 01:12 PM
Thanks bro Raddy69 for FR.

Weekend rate for all!!! Fast hand fast legs

wan32
12-07-2008, 06:04 PM
Does this James Bond girl service man with golden gun?? kekeke

err... Bro/Sis Bonniesan, notice some bros address u as Bro and some as Sis. So, which is which?? or half half?? :D

Bonniesan
12-07-2008, 07:53 PM
I am sis, my operator is bro Edwin. Haha. How to be half half? :D

wodemama
12-07-2008, 10:00 PM

Sis bonniesan, are you looking for operator/helper? would like join u agents to help provide service for the rest :)

Bonniesan
13-07-2008, 02:54 PM
TODAY $129/90/2. Fast hand fast legs!!!

wan32
13-07-2008, 05:36 PM

ok ok Sis Bonnie. Got a couple of hrs to kill this evening. Check yr PM.

Knight_Ninja
13-07-2008, 08:42 PM
Does this James Bond girl service man with golden gun?? kekeke

I prefer to service her golden pussy :D

happyking
13-07-2008, 08:53 PM
Just back from a session with Halle. Since much have already said about her. No need to go into detail. When I arrive she treated me like a king from beginning to the end. Real good attitude. Overall sexperience is 9.5/10. I left a very happy and sextasfied man. :D

wonder888
14-07-2008, 01:43 PM
Mission: Hole Raider

Agent: wonder888

Bond Girl: Halle “Bon”

Day: Saturday

Time: 2230hr

I had the daunting task of being an agent for the first time supporting Bonniesan. Never did I know bonnie had assigned such an uphill task for me! Taking on her girl, HALLE.
The usual procedure happen, and I was already dressed full gear. Warily approaching the door, I gave it a silent knock. Getting in a crouch position to avoid any first shot by unknown targets behind door, the door crept open… I crouched in slowly, as I scanned around the room. Suddenly door closed, my guards were down. And the enemy grabbed my tightly from my back!!! I did not show any resistance. The sexy and soft womanly body breasts pressed against my back. My “gun” suddenly reload itself and trying to spring out of its cover, my pants. When she release her hold, I turned around, and saw HALLE, my partner in action! photo accuracy, I give 9/10! Even the tied bundled hair, and the smile, the eyes mascara was so alike. But she was so tall, 1.7m? only when she stepped down from her heels, did I realize, she is 1.66m (rough estimate). She hugged me tight again, as the breasts now pressed against my chest, and my “gun”point and press towards her groin. Was feeling the pressure of misfire! She gave me a good kiss on my lips to muffle and calm my hormones down… I sat on the bed, as she pushed me down on bed and started to question me. She stripped me piece by piece, to check if I have any other weapons, but I confessed I only had a “gun” already loaded in between my legs. She smiled and giggled, as she unstripped the last piece of clothings, my boxers... and my gun just spring out for her.

Wet Inspection

Brought me for a thorough wash in the foam bath, to check clear. I just laid there, for her inspection. I was already concussed from her hug breast presses, and now she even showed me her full naked body. Full view of her “Zhong Kui” back tattoo, and her taut body. Totally no fats. All this made possible, by her weekly routine of badminton and swimming. That’s how a BOND gal should be. Only disappointed that she did not allow my gun to fire in the tub, as no BBBJ suck by her. But wait…. The fun has just begun after the bath. Dry up myself, and linsterize my mouth. To get myself ready for the DRY inspection.

Dry Inspection

I was ordered by her to lie on the bed, where I spotted 2 condoms lay on the bed. But I refuted her, as I sat on the edge of bed, and she prepared her stuff. Slowly, she climbed onto me, and use her mouth to kiss me down. I could not resist the kiss of life that she planted on me. Vigorous tongue exercise and sensual at times, as she lifted my towel away, and check for another reload of my “gun”. As I lay my head down on the pillow, she was already going down on me… Her catlick was limited but well lick on sensitive areas. I could only enjoy the sensation she was creating, and attacking on me like a weak tiger. However, this weak tiger is not about to succumb to her strong BBBJ. She bbbj me for at least 15mins. Every minute, she use different techniques of sucking. First was the licking of my shaft, and using her tongue to round me up. Second, she just gobbled the whole stuff, and use her tongue and mouth to twist and drunk my dick into a drunken sexual state. Third, she just stuff the whole stuff into her throat! That was the ultimate surrender, as I pulled her out of my lollipop, and cap myself, as she insert herself gently into me. Hoof and puff, I did not do much, as she cowride herself to estacy. I could actually felt the cum on her pussy, flowing out. To prevent wetting the bedsheets, I turned her over, and hump her instead. To think of all this past actions, I could just pcc myself and cum again. Her actions were genuine. There was no fakeness in her moans or sexual prowess. She really make me feel like a partner in crime. Even after we cummed in ectacy, she grabbed my head and pulled me close to her, as she French kiss me, still inside her, squeezing every drop of sperms out. I was almost exhausted….. 1 time is killing me with such a partner in crime……

2nd Inspection

I was already resting on bed, as she went to touch up, put on lotion and telling me stories about her life and what she does. She can speak very good English, so its not a wonder about thai communication. There was just a piece of towel that separates us. Imagine: as she was telling me about her stories, she was actually naked lying on top of me. How do you expect me not to have a erection again?? In just 65mins, I cummed twice. Guilty like a criminal, I could not have asked for more. The 2nd shot was a great CIM! Repeat step 1,2,3 of BBBJ from her, I could have just erupted into her mouth. But first shot, I release too much sperm, 2nd shot, she could only manage a taste of my cum, not a bomb of it. Even as she cleaned me up with tissue, she told me, “Darling, you are fabulous”. My ego shot sky-high! Makes me feel good….makes me feel like JAMES BOND! And that’s the end, as I left in search of a energy recovery, eat my supper with fellow friends……

Now, this is what I called a really good mission of sex.

Looks: 8/10 ( 90% accuracy in photo. However she is actually keeping long hair, not short hair as depicted in photo. What shock me, is that she is prettier with long hair, but she got to bun it up, to avoid hair getting in her step 1,2,3 BBBJ)
Body: 8/10 (very taut SYT body. Tattoo on the back, very nice tattoo of “Zhong Kui” and a small tattoo on her front. She keeps a very lean taut sexy body by exercising twice a week! Makes me ashame of my body instead….But her breasts alittle hard, though B only)
Catbath: 7/10 (short, but really aims your sensitive spots)
BBBJ: 9/10 (1,2,3 step of BBBJ. Lick shaft first, suck it like a lollipop, gobbled it whole-throat-somely!)
FFFJ: 7.5/10 (she just fuck fuck fuck job me….)
CIM: Yes!
Service: 8.5/10 (wet+dry inspection, serve me water after cums, dry me after bath, send me off to door with a smile)
Attitude: 8.5/10 (a good attitude, here to serve all fella bros)
English: 8.5/10 (she understands and speaks well. No problems for those wish to talk sex)

Bonniesan
14-07-2008, 03:46 PM
Thanks bro wonder888 for FR. Hope to see more!

wildcat77
14-07-2008, 09:08 PM
First time trying out bonniesan's girl and already got one of my best
bonk over the years !.

I'm not in the habit of writing a good FR. So, will do a simple FR for Halle

Looks: 7.5/10 ( her looks grow on you )

Body: 8 .0 /10 ( well tone! no extra fat ,got all the right curves )

Boobs: 9/10 ( nice and firm with small light brownish pink nips ) Nice to play with !

BBBJ/ CIM : 90 /100 ( My favourite part .Slow and Wet with the right
suction and tounge action . Deep throat . The best part is after i came in
her mouth she carry on sucking until my last drop ! As i was lying back she's going to toilet to spit out and to top it confirm she went down to suck again for final cleaning . No tissue needed ! Maybe i'm the lucky one as it is not stated in other FR. )

FJ: Only managed 1 position with her riding on me ( some how we ended up in 69 and she was grabbing my ass to mouth fuck her and again shoot out and got suck dry till the last drop. Ended up i'm the one moaning ! i think this is better than FJ. Rating 90 /100 again )

Pussy: 8.5/10 ( no smell I like ! and gets wet easily ! )

Gfe : 9.5 /10 ( lots of frenching and hugging . The whole session is like
spending time with girlfriend )

Overall: 10/10 ( 2 thumbs up for Bonniesan ! )

Regards and happy Cheonging to all bros ,

Raymond2006
15-07-2008, 08:49 AM
Humble FR on Halle
Halle greeted me when I arrived at the appointed time. She is prettier
than she appears in her photos. Say hello and I smile.Halle then led my hand and playfully pull me along to the sofa. Sitting down on my lap and planted a big hug on me. Wah. GF so fierce. She then help me undress after getting the water ready. Brothers will love this, no ice to break, no language problem for she is friendly and speak good english for a Tom Yam. Water is ready and she stripped off her clothes. This has always been my favorite. Watching girls stripping infront of my eyes. My mind went wild with fantasy looking at her naked body. Breast was ample. Body was smooth and clean save for the tatoo of a warrior at the back. I couldn't wait to wrap my lips around those nips of hers. In the shower, bathing was fairly SOP. We soon zipped over to the bed where she starts to BBBJ me. I have to admit and agree with what most brothers wrote. Sucking it deep and long. I was begging her to stop but she just ignore. Going at it like tasting a delicious lollipop. Soon it pop and I pull it out and shoot all over her breast. Using my dick as a spreader, I spread it all over her tummy and breast. She took it in her stride. Smiling as always. Wash up and rested.

Watch TV for a short while and my finger starts to tune her nipples. It began erected and Halle hand was already on my dicky. I then lean over and started to run my tongue over her nipples, giving small bites and suck.She was moaning lightly. More like in estacy. I then moved a little lower and lick her all the way to her hole. She seemed a little shy about the painting of her pussy but i was not about to let it off. I go at her clit very gently before I commence full throttle and her moaning gets heavy. She then asked to capped me and move up on me in cowgirl reverse.She then adjust and I started to penetrate her. She was tight and wet at this position. Penetration was deep like doggie. She was enjoying so much that she moaned louder and sexier. We then moved to missionary, where I mounted her and she grimaced as I pushed myself deep inside her, pushing her to the the level of cumming. Sensing her tightening her legs, I penertrate her faster and faster. Halle grapped me and she cummed followed shortly by me. She lay there smiling while I was catching wind. Shackled but solid fun. 10sssssssssss Bonnie.

Looks: 8/10 (Very very close to photo.Long hair, not short hair. IMHO, looks better)
Body: 8/10 ( Would prefer if no tatoo.)
BBBJ: 8/10 ( Lick suck you name it)
FJ: 8.5/10 (Grea fuck atitude. No complain. Service with a smile)
CIM: Allowed
GF: 8/10 (Great service. Smile always. Hug me alot)
Communication : No problem.
Damage: Tip 30 plus publish rate

dexblu
15-07-2008, 09:06 AM
Thanks bro bizbiz for FR. Hope to see alot more FRs on this power power bond gal

Going through all the TOP NOTCHED FRs... I can safely concur that this "BOND" girl really knows how to BOND with bros... and the SEX is like in those BOND movies... :D

Bonniesan
15-07-2008, 11:30 AM
Thanks bro wildcat77 and bro Raymond2006 for FRs.

Yes sir dexblu, a lot of praises from all bros who have tried her. A definite sex agent

15-07-2008, 12:49 PM
I did her on last fri at 6pm slot... sorry for the delay in update.

I never get to see her photo at first coz i wanted a different girl... but i trust Bonniesan choice as its not my first time with Bonniesan.

So here is the summary of the fight in bed

Looks- 8/10 (Look Very Young)
Body – 8 /10 (Proportionate )
Skin – 7 /10 (tattoo on her body)
Bbbj - 9/10 (Superb. I explain below)
FJ - 9/10 (Hard of soft, fast or slow... she will accomodate)
Overall - 8.5/10 (good experience with her)
RTF - Not my style.

She gave me a long long bbbj... after sometime she just put my dick into her pussy... I at first thought it was raw...but to my suprise, she has already have the cd to my dick.. IT SHOCK THE HELL OUT OF ME ... but ended with a smile....That bbbj of hers send me to HEAVEN and dun want to come back.

This is of 1 the skills that she have.

Bonniesan
15-07-2008, 01:50 PM
Thanks bro 8888 for FR. Hope to see more on this power service SYT! :)

Bonniesan
15-07-2008, 05:22 PM
Thanks for all the FRs by bros. Anyone got KCed by her yet? :)

wonder888
15-07-2008, 05:38 PM
Thanks bro wonder888 for FR. Hope to see more!

Definitely you can count on me. I got a whole lot of horny friends... after they hear about my experiences, they have been pestering me to bonk together and bring them on their first time! :D

wan32
15-07-2008, 08:54 PM
Tks to Sis Bonnie for the last min arrangement last weekend. My 2nd foray into 90/2 thai girl.

Halle is definitely a sexy babe! Has a beautiful body with a pair of soft & tender boobs. What I like most about her is the bbbj service! My 1st shot was CIM during shower.

My rating;

Look: 9/10 (sexy babe, yum yum)
Body: 8/10 (real soft skin, i like)
Boobs: 8/10 (soft n tender, very nice to rubba)
BBBJ: 10/10 (very long with many variations & deep suction, 1st round CIM lasted only about 15 mins)
Cathbath: 7.5/10
FJ: 9/10 (she seems to enjoy it more than me)
Frenching: (didn’t try)
Service and attitude: 9.5/10
GFE: 9/10 (made me feel like her long lost BF)
RTF : Maybe
Damage: weekend rate + small tips.

misty_devil
15-07-2008, 09:20 PM
Thank you Bonniesan for a slot with Halle and allowing a newbie like me to try one of your gals , manage to get a slot and wasted no time to make my way down to the destination. Upon reaching the room I press the bell and hear soft footsteps running to the door and the door open and behind the door a sweet smiling gal. My heart immediately felt like she is my galfriend.

Without uttering a word she led me by the hand and make me sit down on the bed and immediately sit on my lap. Then we started talking. All the while my hands of course was roaming up and down and then slowly when down south to feel her forbidden zone and she let out a soft moan and looking at me with those pair of sexy eyes till I feel like undressing her clothes and bonk her immediately. Nevertheless she requested we go for a shower which I duly oblige. Nothing much special happen while we were in the shower except that she took the opportunity to clean my didi .After she cleaned it she started to take my didi into her mouth. Man her suction was really good and I have to beg her to stop. She took the hint . Dry me up.

Once on the bed she started her frenching with me . Lots of tounge fighting rhythmic cat bath on me and slowly she move to my south post for which was by then already in standing position .I was almost in cloud 10 till I quickly request her to cap my pole and started our frontal battle followed by a front to back battle and lastly finish off with a side confrontation.

If I have enough sperm to last the whole night I will try unfortunately I am not that young anymore . I only manage 1 shot and my legs was soft as jelly after the whole session. Once again thank you bonniesan for giving me a newbie the opportunity to try her.

Looks: 8/10
Body: 7/10
Boobs: B Cup
BBBJ: 9.5 /10
FJ: 8/10
Frenching: Yes ( Superb )
GFE : Wonderful

Bonniesan
15-07-2008, 10:16 PM
Thanks bro wan32 and bro misty_devil for FRs.

dexblu
16-07-2008, 10:40 AM
Paradise Spy Agency… Presents... Secret Agent HALLE…

PROLOGUE

A much taller and much prettier gal than the photos posted… welcomed me into Paradise Spy Agency in a black nightdress… I was served with a glass of water and was also offered some MANGOes… while I rested my tired limbs on the armchair… I looked around the Agency anticipating that Secret Agent HALLE will pop out soon from somewhere…

While sipping my sip drink, I casually asked the bAbE what her name was. Actually, all this while I was checking her body out… discreetly if I may add… from the corner of my eyes… “I am Secret Agent HALLE !!!”… I spilled my drink in shock !!! WOW !!! HALLE is so much prettier and more youthful looking in person than when compared to with her photos !!! I complimented her on her looks and height… HALLE laughed and kicked off her high heels… and she was back to her posted height !!! HALLE sat on my lap and began unbutton my shirt… She asked me if I was ready for a bath as she had already prepared one prior to my reaching the Agency !!! I told HALLE that I just had a shower before I came… and playfully stretched out my arm to let her check.

HALLE took a sniff and playfully told me that we shall have the 1st shot… followed by a bath and massage as an interlude before our 2nd SEXcounter !!! With her go ahead… I wasted no time and slid her nightdress straps down her shoulder to reveal her lovely B00Bs… HALLE started giving me soft and tender kisses… followed by catbath once my shirt is removed… I reciprocated by kissing her neck… her B00Bs… and slid my hand beneath her nightdress… to fondle her butt… I was pleasantly surprised that there was no obstruction by panties… I explored further to her front… was again pleasantly surprised to be greeted by a well trimmed bush… and a responsive pussy !!!

Our naked bodies met… our lips met… our tongues locked… slowly at first… before turning into wild and passionate kissing and frenching !!! HALLE removed my pants… (haiz… if I had known that she was so good… I would not have worn any underwear to save some time !!!). We adjusted ourselves… and I told her that I wanted a CIM there and then !!! HALLE willingly obliged… and sensually worked on my gun… UNTIL IT FINALLY… MISFIRED !!! :o

AGENT HALLE… THE SPY WHO BONKED ME !!!

A relaxing bath was given as promised… with some sugar and spices added in between… followed by some massage… and chit chat… I wanted to get into the good books of HALLE… Hoping that she would treat me ever so gently… as I am a fragile old man…

I learnt that the front Lion head tattoo was her brother’s 1st tattoo for her… (he’s a tattoo artist)… and that the warrior tattoo on her back that HALLE had… was the 2nd tattoo that her brother did. HALLE is youthful, full of energy, needs no ice breaking, a great companion to be with, has a nice well proportioned body with a nice killer butt !!! Now… it was time to find out if the SEX will be as GREAT !!!

Suddenly the agency went quiet… so quiet that I can even hear the water dripping from the tap… HALLE used her soft tongue… to gently and seductively catbath me again… ever so often… our lips met again… our tongues locked again… my gun was ready and corked to fire again… her soft and tender lips slowly engulfed by barrel again… it was a nice and familiar feeling… I WAS REALLY IN PARADISE !!! :D

EPILOGUE

SEX is GREAT with Secret Agent HALLE… I believe if I CUM again it will be even GREATER !!! I really felt refreshed, revitalized and certainly more youthful… after being in the company of the GREAT HALLE !!!

We hugged each other, and I thanked and paid HALLE for the great pick me up session… (she really improved my mood)... and HALLE playfully pretended to be reluctant to see me leave… She asked me to RTF !!! With an Agent like HALLE… even if she dun ask… I will pester Sis Bon… until I get my slot again… and this time round… I will not be wearing my underwear !!! :eek:

BBBJ/FJ: SUPERB SEDUCTION… SUPERB FOREPLAY… EVERYTHING SUPERB
Looks: SWEET… CUTE… A YOUTHFUL 20 YO NICE BODY… PRETTIER THAN PHOTOS
Boobs: 8/10 (I LOVE Big B00Bs!!)
GFE: 8.5/10 (GREAT ATTITUDE, GREAT SERVICE, HARDWORKING & OBLIGING)
Damage: Bon’s standard + Some Tips

THANK YOU VERY MUCH SIS Bonnie… I would love to be interrogated by your Secret Agent HALLE and experience THE PARADISE STANDARD OF PLEASURE all over again !!!

DarkHorse74
16-07-2008, 11:14 AM
HALLE removed my pants… (haiz… if I had known that she was so good… I would not have worn any underwear to save some time !!!). I thought you told me you were without undie yesterday? :D Next time, act like Incredible Hulk and tear off your undie in front of her! :eek:

We adjusted ourselves… and I told her that I wanted a CIM there and then !!! HALLE willingly obliged… and sensually worked on my gun… UNTIL IT FINALLY… MISFIRED !!! :o Misfired or missile alike fire?

Suddenly the agency went quiet… so quiet that I can even hear the water dripping from the tap… Water dripping from her tap or from your hose??

dexblu
16-07-2008, 11:49 AM
My DEAR "JUMBO" HORNY DarkHorseY74...

You try lah... see if misfire bo ??? Always mock at me in PUBLIC !!! :(

Anyway... follow your PUSSY SEEKING "JUMBO" MISSLE... go with your instincts... BONK before you fly off tomorrow !!!

Here's wishing you a SEXCITING trip ahead !!! Cheers !!!

LoViNgLy YoUrS... me !!! :D

Bonniesan
16-07-2008, 01:51 PM
Thanks big bro dexblu for FR!!! Send you a email on your request

tonylim88
16-07-2008, 04:19 PM
just had this gem of a girl in the morning.

Bonnie's stock has always kept up to standard. Not the cheapest bonk around, but quality is always first rate.

i am not very young any more so doing has to attribute to "yuan" fen. Halle managed to squeeze twice out of me within 45 minutes! She is good.

She is a little tanned, but her eyes are just perfect. perhaps it was the lighting, perhaps it was the make up...but Halle is the perfect girlfriend that you want to make love to in the middle of the day.

i am not sure what it would be like if she tarma, she did say that she could tarma with someone but i could not confirm this.

Her breasts are perky, solid and nice. a little on the hard side, but i did not asked if it was enhanced. No heart to la. but really sweet.

She allowed light fingering...and really pleasurable. i tried to make her flow like a river, but my kung fu is not that good.

her BBBj is quite unique. i think it is an acquired taste, she favors quick flickering of the tongue...so the variation is actually good unlike those uninititated who simply moves the mouth up and down the shaft.

Best position, doggie. Bonking her while enjoying the tatoos on her back was just pure pleasure. i came quickly she excite me quickly after and i came again.

i don't believe that i can come again in 45 minutes, she really play the major part in reviving what was soft and passive. amazing.

She was wondering if i would forget her after today...i told her, as well as i could, that it is impossible to forget someone who can make me high twice in 45 minutes. And i mean it.

tony

dexblu
16-07-2008, 07:20 PM
....Send you a email on your request

The PLEASURE is ALL mine n email replied !!!

Your Secret Agent HALLE really lifted my spirits up...
...until I forgot to check if she looked at my dick... when placed in between her boobs... as lovingly... as she looks at the ChupaChups... ??? :D

Bonniesan
17-07-2008, 10:57 AM
The PLEASURE is ALL mine n email replied !!!

Your Secret Agent HALLE really lifted my spirits up...
...until I forgot to check if she looked at my dick... when placed in between her boobs... as lovingly... as she looks at the ChupaChups... ??? :D

You should have brought a Chupa Chups let her suck it alternating with your dick!:p

tenggiri
17-07-2008, 11:12 AM
my eyes… “I am Secret Agent HALLE !!!”… I spilled my drink in shock !!! WOW !!
Our naked bodies met… our lips met… our tongues locked… slowly at first… before turning into wild and passionate kissing and frenching

You the man bro. (The Man With the Swollen Gun!) heheheh :D:p

wonder888
17-07-2008, 01:37 PM

Haha! dexblu, I seen all your postings. You are really a man who print money! So much money and time to bonk?

if i got time, i got no money.
if i got money, i got no time...

Anyway, sis bonnie.... When is this lady Halle leaving? :)

Bonniesan
17-07-2008, 02:20 PM
Ok. I'll prepare the Chupa Chups :D

17-07-2008, 07:06 PM
ooopppps...double posting... sorry.

17-07-2008, 07:07 PM
I think i have to break my RTF rule on Halle...She is indeed a gem...:D I should consider very hard on this...

Bonniesan,

When is she leaving our shores?

wonder888
17-07-2008, 10:47 PM
8888, I upped you. Seems like we both like Halle as much!
Been finding time to RTF her too.....no chance busy!

dexblu
18-07-2008, 05:42 PM

i learn only from THE BEST !!! YOU are my MASTER mah... haiz... go in as man with the swollen gun... come out become man with the swollen ego !!! HALLE is REALLY tat good !!!

Haha! dexblu, I seen all your postings. You are really a man who print money! So much money and time to bonk?

if i got time, i got no money.
if i got money, i got no time...

Anyway, sis bonnie.... When is this lady Halle leaving? :)

bro... i scrimp n save to bonk lah... dun say until like tat leh... Heehee... anyway, there are many bros who bonk more often then me... it's juz tat they dun like or dun have time to post FR... Happy BONKING DUDE !!!

Ok. I'll prepare the Chupa Chups :D

... prepare those with "P0PpInG" effects one hor...

okie... this FR is filed on behalf of my friend... who SNATCHED my slot from me !!! ... hmmm.... i wonder if this type of person can be considered as my friend bo...?

Paradise Spy Agency… Presents... SMILING Secret Agent HALLE…

I shall only write down in points form as INSTRUCTED by tat lazy bugger...

HALLE is very very much prettier in person...

1st shot was a FJ which climaxed in doggie position...

HALLE needs no ice breaking and was smiling throughout the session. She has SUPERB attitude, SUPERB service, SUPERB butt...

2nd shot was CIM...

BBBJ/FJ: SUPERB !!!
Looks: PRETTIER IN PERSON
Service/Attitude/GFE: SUPERB !!!

In closing, my friend wishes to THANK SIS Bonnie VERY MUCH for Smiling Secret Agent HALLE!!!

...bloody hell... never thank me and still dare to snatch my slot away from me yesterday... still have the cheek to make me write FR for him !!!

Bonniesan
18-07-2008, 06:38 PM
Thanks big bro dexblu for FR on behalf of friend(?). Last few days for HALLE, the spy agent lady. Fast hand fast legs for WEEKEND rate!!! :)

BoyzBe
18-07-2008, 07:05 PM
Thanks Bonniesan for the slot with a last minute arrangement.

She is prettier than the photos but the most memorable thing about her is her Bbbj with a lot of tongue action. I never thought I can do it a 2nd time but she made it happen...

She definitely has great attitude and service and make you feel like she does want you to leave.

Looks- 7.5/10 (Not really my type but still pretty)
Body – 8 /10 (Nice perky tits)
Skin – 7 /10 (Tanned and a bit of tattoo)
Bbbj - 9.5/10 (What can I say...)
FJ - 8/10
GFE - 8/10
Overall - 8/10