PDA

View Full Version : [Fiction]My Life As a Landlord

father82
01-05-2022, 02:46 PM
I lived myself in a 2-room apartment. Being a salaryman, life was normal for me until covid-19. My boss started to ask us to take unpaid leave, so I have to find way to make money. i started being part-time cabbie,but I could only break even.

Until one day in summer, my old friend Charlie gave me a call.
'Hi Charlie, how's you doing?
'Everything is fine and my boss reposition me to UK next month.
'That's great, dinner before you leave?'
'How about tonight? Maybe I need your help on some issue."

I went dinner with curiosity on what kind of help.Does Charlie want me give him a ride to airport?

After we ordered food, Charlie wasted no time on explaining situation.
Like me,he is also a single middle-aged man.
However, his dad married a widow 10 years ago after divorced, with a grown-up daughter at that time.
They since moved abroad.
His step-sister, younger than Charlie, was a single mom raise her daughter on his own.
Unfortunately , Charlie step-sister, was sent behind bars and Charlie was his niece only relative.
Charlie was unable to bring his niece to UK, AND asked me whether I can look after her.

I hesitate for a while, but Charlie gave me a large sum of money as rent and living expense for his niece, I asked him to send his niece three days later as i need time to tidy up the room.

When Charlie took his niece to my home on Sunday, I was shocked.
Her face was somehow similar to my first subordinate, Emily.

It was about 16 or 17 years ago when my previous boss tasked my team to train a group of school-leavers. I was working at convenience store, and Emily was paired with me. I was 23 and she was 17 back to then.
She admired me so much as I was more experience, I dated her out after a few weeks.
We usually dated for meal after end of shift, sometimes movie etc...
After getting acquainted, I had sex with her. From storeroom, cinema, and her home.
I did her raw almost every time, only put on condom when she asked me to put on before her.
(despite i slip it away when she was unaware).
I treated her as a fuck-buddy, and i changed my job before her training finished.
Both of us didn't have mobile, so we lost contact.
I only heard from close old colleague half a year that Emily was pregnant.

I pretend nothing and let them in.
'Nice to see you, I'm Felix.'
'Nice to see you, I'm Christy'

It was so hot that both Charlie and Christy was sweating.
Christy big boob in shoulder-strap short dress caught my attention, especially she was obviously braless!

She sat on sofa with her legs spread open. It was clear that her pussy was visible.
I handed her a glass of water but accidentally poured on her.
Christy went changing while Charlie hand me a cheque as first quarter of rent and living cost, with some document of Christy.
Charlie also gave me a signed letter stating that I am legal guardian of Christy until his return or release of Christy' mother, which suppose to be 2 years later.

I took a look on Christy birth cert. Her mother was really Emily but father was left blank.
Christy is 16 years old now. Is Christy my daughter?

ParidoBoy
01-05-2022, 06:42 PM
Good start bro, please continue :)

hbts
02-05-2022, 04:50 AM
Nice, camping here ...

skyver86
02-05-2022, 02:44 PM
good start bro! camping here for more...

father82
03-05-2022, 11:03 PM
After Charlie left I asked Christy about herself.

Christy only told me that she lived with her mother in a rented studio flat. She didn't know what was Emily job even after Emily was arrested. Since Emily was the bread-winner for the family, Christy could not afford the rent and moved to live with Charlie.

'Has your dad offered to pick you up?' I asked because of nosy.

'Dad? I had never seen him.' Christy was unwilling to explain more, I didn't dig deeper.

Although I am Christy legal guardian, I seldom approach her unless she asked me to sign notice etc.

Everything was find for first quarter until i found out money from Charlie was almost ran out.
I made a call to Charlie and he promised to transfer within a week.
I receive nothing after two weeks and i wrote him again.
He replied that he was relief that he no longer had the burden, and suggest me to send Christy to orphanage.

I told Christy my decision to send her away, then she turned crazy.
She cried fiercely and hugged me, begged me to let her stay.

'Please don't send me away, I really want a home.'she sobbed.
'I can to anything as long as you let me stay.' she claimed.

As she was hugging me, her large boob was pressing against me.
Anything? Evil thought developed in my mind.

SouthAfrica2010
04-05-2022, 03:49 AM
Nice update bro, more please!!

father82
07-05-2022, 10:40 PM
A week later I received a call on my day off from the shop downstairs, saying Christy was caught shoplifting. Since it was her first time, they decided to give her a chance instead of approaching the police.
I was disturbed by the things she stole. Several packages of men's shaving cream?Does she have a boyfriend?
The way home was quiet for us.
Once we sat down, I asked why she did it.She said it was for fun and excitement.With her eyes avoiding eye-contact, I knew this was a lie.'You got a boyfriend is it? Otherwise you wouldn't pick such a thing.'She was a bad liar.

She kneed down and asked for my forgiveness.Without saying a word,I stood behind her.'Are you going to be obedient to all my orders from now, forever? I templated her.She nodded her head but I was unsatisfied.I told her to crawl towards the mirror,which was mounted next to the front door.
After that, I flip her uniform dress.She questioned my actions.I just said that I have to make sure she is not hiding anything underneath.She protested that she didn't hide inside the uniform.I turned a deaf ear to her protest, became more aggravated by unzipping her uniform at the back, then unhooked her bra.'35C is BIG enough to store things!'I waved her bra as I rode on her back.I slipped my hands through her opened uniform and squeezed her boobs.Her weak resistance was only an excitement for me to continue.
I went further, took off my pants and rubbed my hard dick against her clit.Her panty was soaked.I pulled it off before she could stop me.While my manhood is rubbing her cunt, I rolled up her uniform dress and exposed her nehneh. Her uniform now looks like a swimming doughnut, round on her neck.

Her nipple was already hard, so I pulled them with my finger.
'Aaa... it's painful.'she moaned.It turned me on.

I thrust with full force and her tight pussy engulfed my red hot stick. She was surprised and speechless. Out of my expectation, some blood was spilled on my cock. I leaned on her back and whispered: Are you a virgin?She was terrified and could only nod her head.
Looking in the mirror, I could see a middle-aged man mate with a teenage schoolgirl. It was a dream cum true for me.
I kept on doggy on Christy while she was shaking her 35C nehneh. She tried to avoid the scene in the mirror by looking at the floor.However, the sex scene between me andChristy's mother, Emily, was emerging in my mind.
She kept yelling words like no, pull out , it's big, shameful etc. I ignored them until I was about to cum. I managed to hold it at the same time I teased Christy: "Did your mom tell you how old was her when you were born?"
Christy was confused until she aware i cum inside.'NO!!! I am ovulating and I will get pregnant!  PLEASE'!! SHE CRIED.Showing no mercy, I continued to shock her until all my seed were loaded in her pussy.
She was exhausted and collapsed on the ground, with lots of cum seeping out from pussy slowly.

As I mentioned before,today was my day off. I was pre-ordering pizza in advance when the shop phoned me.
The clock hit 7 and the bell rang while i was cleaning up myself and Christy was  lying beside the mirror.Christy stood and attempted to hide.Before she could ran away, I put banknotes in her palm and opened the door.Christy used her left hand to get the food and pay the bill with right hand.No hand to cover boobs nor cum-dripping pussy. Ha Ha.The delivery boy must have enjoyed what he saw.
After she closed the door, her head was red.'It's shameful to let people see me not only naked but also know that i was having sex."