PDA

View Full Version : local 20f for a short period.

littlepg
06-07-2008, 11:00 PM
bros here,

have a fren 21f (taiwanese, but studying and grew up in sg) urgently needed some cash and i tok her into FL biz.

Name: Desiree
Race Chi
Ht : 164
Wt : 46kg
Looks : 7 (cheeky ger)
Body : 34D-24-35 (see attached pic to believe!)
Gfe : 8/10 (new to this biz so tends to be a bit shy, keep telling me she dunno how to BJ but still look at me seductively while sucking my rod)
Horniess : 10/10 (gets wet easily and give out soft moans, the moan gets louder when she is riding on me)
Service allowed : fingering, licking, bbbj
Service not allowed : no cim n no anal n no RAW
damage: $160/1/1 excluding hotel and CD.

http://img237.imagevenue.com/loc183/th_54753_DSC_8008_123_183lo.jpg (http://img237.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=54753_DSC_8008_123_183lo.jpg)
http://img149.imagevenue.com/loc701/th_54756_DSC_8012a_123_701lo.jpg (http://img149.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=54756_DSC_8012a_123_701lo.jpg)
http://img42.imagevenue.com/loc913/th_54779_DSC_8019_123_913lo.jpg (http://img42.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=54779_DSC_8019_123_913lo.jpg)

Sorry to mly n ind bros.
Interested pls pm me ur contact no.
I'll do the arranging for her as she is just working for money for a couple of weeks. grab this chance to bonk a sweet tight young ger!

See which lucky guy gets her first Biz.

littlepg
06-07-2008, 11:33 PM
oh ya, sry forget to state, do at either bencoolen H81 or chinatown H81...

boy123
06-07-2008, 11:37 PM
can i have her contacts? thx

littlepg
06-07-2008, 11:58 PM
thx for all the overwhlming response. will slowly try to reply to all.

iijeetpoon: bro she operates from 9am till 8pm. she say max 4 person a day.
she will be free everyday this week.

all bros who PM me, pls kindly state ur name, contact no. and timing that u r free to book her so i can arrange easier. thx thx

verytimid
06-07-2008, 11:59 PM
yo bro, when u say do at bencoolen H81 or chinatown H81, means you will help book hotel (but CD bring own?) or what?

Need more info,though pic looks promising leh :D

pussywallower95
07-07-2008, 01:54 AM
Looks good. Camping for FR.:)

scoobyhoo
07-07-2008, 10:01 AM
bro, please pm me her contact. thanks.

jitlong69
07-07-2008, 11:13 AM
as expecyed your mail box is full. May I have her contact please. Tks

MAxboy
07-07-2008, 11:15 AM
your pm is full , I'm very interested , can email me your contact , I arrange with u . [email protected] thanks

tenggiri
07-07-2008, 12:01 PM
GEM AT KOVAN
Helping a China PRC
Name: YiYi
Race Chi
Ht : 166
Body : 34D-24-35 (No Photo)
Gfe : 8/10 (new to this biz so tends to be a bit shy, she can still look & suck me seductively while sucking my rod)
Horniess : 10/10 (gets wet easily and give out soft moans, the moan gets louder when she is riding on me)Service allowed : fingering, licking, bbbj Service not allowed : no cim n no anal n no RAW
damage: $60/2/2 excluding hotel and CD

Bro, yr posting and the above got too many things same same leh?? Except for the price!! What gives??

myat
07-07-2008, 12:22 PM
bros here,

have a fren 21f (taiwanese, but studying and grew up in sg) urgently needed some cash and i tok her into FL biz.

GEM AT KOVAN
Helping a China PRC

bro, reading this 2 post, the "gem at kovan" was post after "local 20f for a period"
btw, thought this girl suspose to be from local or taiwanese ???
looking at the damage, guess from prc...

zakka
07-07-2008, 12:22 PM
hi bro ! Ur PM is FULL! (as very much expected!!) i am a 23 yrs old chinese and very interested in desiree ! she looks really hot man!
hope u can hook us up! thks for your help bro!

kmgd
07-07-2008, 12:32 PM
your inbox is full.don't mind pm me her contact.i am interested in her service.

hairypenis
07-07-2008, 12:51 PM
hi bro, i am keen in engaging Desiree service and can you please help to arrange for a session. PM you but your mailbox is full. I am 33 year old local chinese from sg. email me at [email protected].
Thanks a million..

cheers!

skirtchaser639
07-07-2008, 01:37 PM
no offense bro myat and bro tenggiri, but looking at the damage, they seems to be 2 different girl.
unless bro littlepg trying to con other bro here, i think they are different gal.

if there is any bro that had session with the "GEM AT KOVAN" gril can clarify, then it will be good.

anyway, camping for FR....:p

accord_max68
07-07-2008, 03:19 PM
bro , izzit can pass me the number to choeng ?
:cool::cool:

et911
07-07-2008, 03:27 PM
Look very very tempting.. :D:D

OngPor
07-07-2008, 03:31 PM
Bro, ur pm is full. care to share the contact?? pls pm me.. thanks a million.. :)

FBInsp
07-07-2008, 03:59 PM
bro pls clear ur pm... or send me 1...;)
very willing to help ur friend...

littlepg
07-07-2008, 04:14 PM
GEM AT KOVAN
Helping a China PRC
Name: YiYi
Race Chi
Ht : 166
Body : 34D-24-35 (No Photo)
Gfe : 8/10 (new to this biz so tends to be a bit shy, she can still look & suck me seductively while sucking my rod)
Horniess : 10/10 (gets wet easily and give out soft moans, the moan gets louder when she is riding on me)Service allowed : fingering, licking, bbbj Service not allowed : no cim n no anal n no RAW
damage: $60/2/2 excluding hotel and CD

Bro, yr posting and the above got too many things same same leh?? Except for the price!! What gives??

hmmm.. where u see this ad from? and the time of posting who posted first? i type all these myself, so if there is another thread saying the same identical thing, all i can say is he copy my thread n forget to change the words?

block11
07-07-2008, 04:20 PM
hmmm.. where u see this ad from? and the time of posting who posted first? i type all these myself, so if there is another thread saying the same identical thing, all i can say is he copy my thread n forget to change the words?

bro... its from this thread: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-free-stds-included/87566-gem-kovan.html ;)

grandfather
07-07-2008, 04:21 PM
XiaoDiTrying
Samster (M)

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-free-stds-included/87566-gem-kovan.html

posted today at 01.19am

littlepg
Samster

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-free-stds-included/87559-local-20f-short-period.html

posted yesterday 11pm

1st one looks like a nebies trying to pull a fast one.

littlepg
07-07-2008, 04:21 PM
i just checked the posting of GEM of KOVAN. pls see the time of his posting. this morning 1 plus am. i posted my thread yesterday late nite ard 11pm.
so i guess the query is gone? that guy still moderated so... guess bros here shld be able to tell who copy who ba. :)

anyway the responses are OVERWHELMING! sry, i unable to unhandle so many booking at a time! i will try to arrange more slot for most bro here.

i have oredi contacted a few bros here n arrange some slots for them but due to some probs, the slots today n maybe tml might be cancelled or postpone to another day. sry to the bros which i arranged for the slots today.

n to other bros who wanna try, iw ill try to arrange more n contact u guys soon, pls pm me ur contact no. to facilitate the arrangement.

BikeFever
07-07-2008, 04:52 PM
what about me boss.... please keep me updated okay....

thanks in advance....

i up you liao....

so tempting those melons....

strip-poker
07-07-2008, 06:07 PM
Keen to up this girl. But waiting for FR. :)

Hope is not PRC masquerading as taiwaness.

aloysius
07-07-2008, 08:26 PM
bros here,

Race Chi
Ht : 164
Body : 34D-24-35 (see attached pic to believe!)
Gfe : 8/10 (new to this biz so tends to be a bit shy, keep telling me she dunno how to BJ but still look at me seductively while sucking my rod)
Horniess : 10/10 (gets wet easily and give out soft moans, the moan gets louder when she is riding on me)
Service allowed : fingering, licking, bbbj
Service not allowed : no cim n no anal n no RAW
damage: $160/1/1 excluding hotel and CD.

http://img237.imagevenue.com/loc183/th_54753_DSC_8008_123_183lo.jpg (http://img237.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=54753_DSC_8008_123_183lo.jpg)
http://img149.imagevenue.com/loc701/th_54756_DSC_8012a_123_701lo.jpg (http://img149.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=54756_DSC_8012a_123_701lo.jpg)
http://img42.imagevenue.com/loc913/th_54779_DSC_8019_123_913lo.jpg (http://img42.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=54779_DSC_8019_123_913lo.jpg)

Sorry to mly n ind bros.
Interested pls pm me ur contact no.
I'll do the arranging for her as she is just working for money for a couple of weeks. grab this chance to bonk a sweet tight young ger!

See which lucky guy gets her first Biz.

bro
very intrested
can u pm me yr nos
thanks n cheers
yr mailbox full

g0ldf1sh
07-07-2008, 08:43 PM
Hi bro, I am interested but your mailbox is full. pls pm me her contact. :p:D

FromBoy2Man
07-07-2008, 10:15 PM
always got this thought, y PRC is so much cheaper n local is so so ex...:confused:
Both got the same 'thing' in them to offer right? unless the cheap ones is an inferior goods??? But anyway, what really is the different huh, anyone can enlighten me?:eek:

LeManz
08-07-2008, 08:01 AM
Huh? So is this the PRC from Kovan or is this a totally different FL? :confused:

I PMed my contact to the TS before those comments were posted. Hope I've not been conned.............

tenggiri
08-07-2008, 01:50 PM
Not blaming anyone here yet esp. TS bro littlepg since he kindly posted his explain. Anyway the other thread seem to be dying off liao.

Hope to see some fr to clarify things. Ciao. :cool:

ourvenus
08-07-2008, 02:28 PM
so tempting... camping for fr.:)

blacktaj
08-07-2008, 03:05 PM
Ahhh looks interesting.

If you wanna FR, give to the Taj!

Bro.. your PM full as usual lah.

tenggiri
08-07-2008, 06:06 PM
Ahhh looks interesting.

If you wanna FR, give to the Taj!

Bro.. your PM full as usual lah.

Bro you are everywhere!

Keke, no hard feelings. just kidding

ll bank something into yr ac soon. ;):D

blacktaj
08-07-2008, 06:14 PM
Bro you are everywhere!

Keke, no hard feelings. just kidding

ll bank something into yr ac soon. ;):D

:) got the urge... feel the need! Thanks bro.

Unfortunately TS pm still full leh....

Cheers and happy bonking.

licketylick
08-07-2008, 06:54 PM
hi ts, would like to arrange a time with you for desiree. please pm me as your mailbox is full. thnx in advance bro ! cheers, :)

et911
08-07-2008, 07:36 PM
My eyes playing trick on me? 3 pages, lots of PMs to TS and still no FR? Is this FL for real or wat? :confused:

wanatry19
08-07-2008, 08:55 PM
Ya having doubts also... totally no reply no news no fr... :mad:

NJSG
08-07-2008, 09:06 PM
Bro. you box is full . Could you pm me her contact? thanks

ALEXTAY69
08-07-2008, 10:26 PM

i just checked the posting of GEM of KOVAN. pls see the time of his posting. this morning 1 plus am. i posted my thread yesterday late nite ard 11pm.
so i guess the query is gone? that guy still moderated so... guess bros here shld be able to tell who copy who ba. :)

Yes,u are right...going to zap him...,:rolleyes:,are u OKT of this gal,if u are not,why dont u pm us her number,so that we can arrange with her by ourself?camp here for FR by cheongster...

littlepg
08-07-2008, 10:29 PM
:) got the urge... feel the need! Thanks bro.

Unfortunately TS pm still full leh....

Cheers and happy bonking.

hi bro, kindly pm me ur contact would like u to try her tml.

today whole day oni 1 bro tried her, n its her first customer, i oredi ask that bro to post FR oredi so just kindly wait. for those ur points r less than 10 n u r demanding FR, i dun see the need to even bother bout ur post.
i have contact a few bros more for next few days' appt so shld haf more FR coming soon. stay tune!

littlepg
08-07-2008, 10:35 PM
Yes,u are right...going to zap him...,:rolleyes:,are u OKT of this gal,if u are not,why dont u pm us her number,so that we can arrange with her by ourself?camp here for FR by cheongster...

i arrange for her oni, she dun wan her contacts being passed ard. if u wanna try her, pls pm me ur contacts will arrange for u.

littlepg
08-07-2008, 10:40 PM
My eyes playing trick on me? 3 pages, lots of PMs to TS and still no FR? Is this FL for real or wat? :confused:

hi bro, u seem senior enuff here. would u kindly pm me ur contacts so i can arrange for u to try her n u give the FR instead?

ya lotsa PM but mostly r moderated members n some nv send me their contacts n just demand me to pass her no. to them. it take some time to read all pm n arrange timing for so many pple.
haha arranging this type of thing sure is tough. i realli take my hats off the OKTs here. lol..

redboi
08-07-2008, 10:55 PM
bro, got pm you with my number leh.. but bo reply also.. maybe i too new :(

nokia8888
08-07-2008, 11:01 PM
I can testify that bro littlepg is genuine. Received SMS from him and appointment fixed up already :)

nokia8888
08-07-2008, 11:02 PM
I can testify that bro littlepg is genuine. Received SMS from him and appointment fixed up already :)

nokia8888
08-07-2008, 11:04 PM
Duplicate post. Server is seriously lagging

littlepg
09-07-2008, 12:57 AM
bro, got pm you with my number leh.. but bo reply also.. maybe i too new :(

bro pm me again. will arrange for u. =)

codicerous
09-07-2008, 01:34 AM
bro, just PMed you :D:D

jplover
09-07-2008, 02:57 AM
I can testify that bro littlepg is genuine. Received SMS from him and appointment fixed up already :)Awaiting for FRs.. :D

peter123.p
09-07-2008, 03:38 AM
Waw ! wat a gd find,would like to help her, Bro PM u liao.:p

SexKing972
09-07-2008, 08:29 AM
champ here to see FR , If not FR then TS should arrange for me
I will like to try and post FR .hehe

littlepg
09-07-2008, 09:58 PM
thx for all the responses. n i believe i have replied many bro. but i think i might haf to stop arranging for a while. sry to disappoint the bros here. will resume when i confirm how commited she is to this line.
today cancel all 4 appt cos she last mine put aeroplane to the first appt, ended up i got scolding n i refund the bro room's money and reinburse him $20 more for the loss of time n cab fare.
i oni help arranging but such things happened, so unless i can make her more commited or else temp. put to a stop here first. for those bro who i haf contacted, u guys still haf priority! that is if she wanna do la. :)
n the oni lucky bro that get to try her didnt leave a FR so i dunno wat to do also. :o

18sign
10-07-2008, 01:37 AM
well bro,

If she really interested to continue doing FL, can drop me a pm so i can send u my details.
for the lucky bro who managed to try her, hopefully u can post an FR :D so other bros like me could know hows her service standards.

-18sign.

blacktaj
10-07-2008, 03:31 AM
thx for all the responses. n i believe i have replied many bro. but i think i might haf to stop arranging for a while. sry to disappoint the bros here. will resume when i confirm how commited she is to this line.
today cancel all 4 appt cos she last mine put aeroplane to the first appt, ended up i got scolding n i refund the bro room's money and reinburse him $20 more for the loss of time n cab fare.
i oni help arranging but such things happened, so unless i can make her more commited or else temp. put to a stop here first. for those bro who i haf contacted, u guys still haf priority! that is if she wanna do la. :)
n the oni lucky bro that get to try her didnt leave a FR so i dunno wat to do also. :o

Yeah, I guessed that something like that happened. I've also helped some babes before, sometimes they get cold feet. Still, really appreciate your effort to share. Cheers.

merryprince
10-07-2008, 03:53 AM
Hard to help and save every single girls.....

blacktaj
10-07-2008, 12:39 PM
.......... ended up i got scolding n i refund the bro room's money and reinburse him $20 more for the loss of time n cab fare.
i oni help arranging but such things happened, so unless i can make her more commited or else temp. put to a stop here first. . :o

The more I think the more I angry.

TS tried to help girl, share w us and made all the arrangements. Then keena play out then he have to compensate hotel and cab?

If the bro wanna commando new unknown girl, should also have to take some risks. I commando enough, I know the difficulties. To demand hotel and cab reimbursement is unreasonable.

If the bro wanted 100% guarantee, then he should try OKT FLs or the Thai babes. I don't think we should tekan the TS like that, after all, he's only trying his best.

18sign
10-07-2008, 01:06 PM

Well bro littlepg,

IMO i think its best is just pass her the client details base on her requirements thus acting a filter for her. Then leave the arranging to her and maybe give her some advice if she got problems. I understand your intention of helping her do the arrangements because shes green to this line thus the extra mile but i feel you should draw a clear line on how much to help to prevent any unwanted trouble

@bro blacktaj: Yes i understand why you are so piss and agreed with you on the risk issue for trying FLs.

@bro littlepg: Although it was the gal fault for aeroplaning, but you being responsible refunded the other bro his money even though you are not even the okt. For that you have my respect :D

ALEXTAY69
10-07-2008, 10:28 PM
Well bro littlepg,

IMO i think its best is just pass her the client details base on her requirements thus acting a filter for her. Then leave the arranging to her and maybe give her some advice if she got problems. I understand your intention of helping her do the arrangements because shes green to this line thus the extra mile but i feel you should draw a clear line on how much to help to prevent any unwanted trouble

@bro blacktaj: Yes i understand why you are so piss and agreed with you on the risk issue for trying FLs.

@bro littlepg: Although it was the gal fault for aeroplaning, but you being responsible refunded the other bro his money even though you are not even the okt. For that you have my respect :D

Well said..! If TS not a OKT....:rolleyes:

skirtchaser639
10-07-2008, 10:48 PM

Wah!! I must bow down and 拜 you! You have my utmost respect man :)
Not OKT and not your fault still compensate cab fare, you good sia.
This kind of brother where to find, 跟你做兄弟的人绝对幸运.
Up you point!

littlepg
10-07-2008, 10:50 PM
i gave her a chance n arrange 2 more bro for her. in the end i got fly aeroplane again. told me to cancel 6pm slot cos she got dinner with father at taka. den she 8pm sms me ask me wat the room no. for the 830 slot, when i ask the bro to go book the room, she off her phone oredi for the rest of the nite, 9plus i call her she pick up n continue to tok to her frens outside n left me listening to her toking.
i aint helping her anymore. if i didnt stop the bro in time to get the room, i would haf had to fork out my own money again.
i've learnt my leason. nv to trust BITCHES again.

forget this thread bros.

if i got other girls that wanna try FL, i will sms those bros that kanna fly aeroplane n let them try first. sry once again to all bro.

bro gourmet_hub or something like that, u tried her n u promise a FR. not that it matters anyway.

codicerous
10-07-2008, 10:51 PM
i think suddenly so many appts.. our little girl also got scared....

bro maybe advice her take prob 1 or two a day loh... till she feel she can take more den maybe can take 4 a day...... see how lah.... go slow on her... ;)

redboi
10-07-2008, 10:52 PM
i gave her a chance n arrange 2 more bro for her. int he end i got fly aeroplane again. told me to cancel 6pm slot cos she got dinner with father at taka. den she 8pm sms me ask me wat the room no. for the 830 slot, when i ask the bro to go book the room, she off her phone oredi for the rest of the nite, 9plus i call her she pick up n continue to tok to her frens outside.
i aint helping her anymore. if i didnt stop the bro in tiome to get the room, i would haf had to fork out my own money again.
i've learnt my leason. nv to trust BITCHES again.

forget this thread bros.

if i got other girls that wanna try FL, i will sms those bros that kanna fly aeroplane n let them try first. sry once again to all bro.

bro gourmet_hub or something like that, u tried her n u promise a FR.

kudos to you dude, for trying to help:)
and never shun responsibility

skirtchaser639
11-07-2008, 11:51 AM
i gave her a chance n arrange 2 more bro for her ... ... i've learnt my leason. nv to trust BITCHES again.

Zap me also must comment.
There is a chinese old saying, 戏子无情,婊子无义.
Put too much trust in either, you end up pok kai.
Sorry to the bro who have a FL/WL sweetheart, just quoting from ancestor and stating the truth.

XiaoDiTrying
17-07-2008, 01:37 PM
kudos to you dude, for trying to help:)
and never shun responsibility

Hi Bro I m interested

mind intro??