PDA

View Full Version : Bao Bao- Hot PRC with 32E Boobs

Pages : 1 [2] 3

amity
08-08-2008, 12:34 AM
Wahlao fren, you oso surf SBF during opic hr. Mai ani kuan leh. I oso same. If you report all of us, I oso drag you into water. We eat snake quietly lah :rolleyes:. Wan to join me or not?
waulau, me sure must complain surfing SBF during "opic" hour because i can oni surf SBF during "off-peak" hour..... and knn surfing SBF and bonking during opic hour should be an entitlement, y say eat snake quietly? We read juicy FR, bonk to let off the heat so to increase our productivity and work efficiently, tio boh? :D

Still haven found time to try Bao2. Nowadays recovery period is longer than younger days. Now lau ah pek, kar neng after bonking young gals. Now summore got so many, how to choose??? All oso good. :p
Like buy 4D and Toto so many numbers dont know how to pick....so use quick pick lor....huat argh :D

amity
08-08-2008, 04:00 AM
BaoEr will be on RED alert in another 10 days or so...following that she gonna return to her homeland (2 months in sillypore oledi, unlikely to get another extension tio bo?).... so amity die die no matter how tired had sent out PM to third batch of genuine cheongsters liao.

http://i520.photobucket.com/albums/w322/amity1112/fryhsgffnsjfg.jpg

She is waiting for your call. Enjoy your long weekend. :D

http://i520.photobucket.com/albums/w322/amity1112/dfagdighgfd43.jpg

Cheonging101
08-08-2008, 09:35 AM
Wah lao eh, bro! Great shot! :p

Great dress too! You buy one, right?:D

uobboss
08-08-2008, 02:03 PM
Millions thx to Amity bro for the contacts .Callled her up yesterday 945pm and took a cab to her apartment , pick her up and we went to a new h81 which she commented very clean .

Actually wanted to try her on tuesday when i have a last minute 1hr window , thinking a E cupper sure got long waiting list no point wasting her time and picked up a FL from lor 14 .

When reached i ask her "do u have any other appointment after me " she replied no . So i told her 2 hrs booking and ask her how much . Forgot to record the pricing in my pda . She replied $150 i say ok lor i dun bargain unless they ask for high prices .

Reached the room i suddenly realized that i was too engrossed with her boobs that i forgot to purchase CDs . Ask her did she have and she replied yes . While i was bathing and she undressing , she heard on TV that is was valentine day and she was spending the time with me . Throughout the evening she was commenting on how fated we were booking her on such a special day .

To make this FR short . She is a very nice lady to be with , humble and focus on services . We were chatting more then bonking . But i think her mind was preoccupied with something else during chatting maybe she was still thinking of her bad experience with the guy who stole her wallet . She told me about her family and reason she was here . She mention Singaporean guy are nice and went to a few places in sg for sight seeing .

BM with her boobs . After the 1st shot came i went to clean up and my HP rings . OC called to spot check . Told her to clean up . She says cannot need me to bonk her 1 more time . OK fast hand fast leg lie on bed and she do a bj to bring up my brother . After a few tries brother no mood as OC might call again anytime . Told her next time den we finish and brought her to her fav frog leg . After which she says she needs to top up her hi card and i asked her to be careful as i need to go report camp liaoz . She asked me to peck her in public i told her i shy and she replied she guess correctly .

Stats as below:
Looks: 7/10
Body: 8/10 (Shd be E lar as never try E before)
BBBJ : 6.5/10
FJ: 8/10
Frenching: NIL
Anal : NA
Attitude: 8/10
Damage: 150/2/2 + 20rm + 2 Cd

Cheonging101
08-08-2008, 05:11 PM
Thanks for the FR, bro!

Wah piangz, you the first bro I know can just stare at boobs from car and until inside hotel room without remembering to buy rubber.:D

Glad you liked her services. Happy National Day's Eve!:p

Skywalk
09-08-2008, 12:35 AM
:eek: Really a pair of big and soft boobies :eek:

Thank you bro cheong101 for the contact.

Just back from a session with her but I was late for 20 minutes but she didnt give a black face for it. :o

Will not go into the detail and so many FR around. I enjoy very much the session with her and her soft moan really turn me on. She is a hard working lady and didnt show black face to me because my tool soft-hard-soft-hard due to previous session 2 shots with a lady.

FYI: She extend her stay one more month until 24 Sept.

Look: 7/10 (Seductive face)
Boobie: 9/10 Want to grap to sleep :D
BBBJ:7/10
FJ: 7/10
GFE: 8/10

game10199
09-08-2008, 11:02 AM
Thanks to bro Cheonging1019 for sharing Bao Bao’s contact. Wah called her last 2 days back, and she said she was packed and asked me to wait till 12 midnight! So ang pai!! Since I horny, lan lan wait loh.

She was pretty on time and while going up to the room, she was such a tease. Leaning towards me, puked up her lips. When I lean toward to meet her lips, she pulled back without kissing.

Her KC trap very power (almost.).. Responding to her question if I was married, I said no.. she suggested that we could spend the weekend together, elaborating how much she enjoyed my company.. I played it cool, said sure. Then the big mistake came.. She then said “oh.. only $500” she can keep me company the whole day..

Face: 6.0 (very ordinary, short hair cut, with thick eye leashes)
Boobs: 7.0 (nice D cup, real stuff)
Catbath: 5.0 (ok loh)
Frenching: 0/10 (she doesn’t allow it, a big let down for me)
BBBJ: NA (did not try)
FJ: 6.5 (sorry giving a bit lower as we didn’t quite hit off. Lack of chemistry)
Overall: 6.5 (I tend to look her service, which she lacked. She is only good with the GF feeling.)
RTF: She is a nice girl, but probably want to try other girls. She would be wonderful for bros who enjoy playing that teasing game and pit your KC trapping skills against.

Thanks again to bro Cheonging101

ken6890
09-08-2008, 03:59 PM
:eek: Really a pair of big and soft boobies :eek:

[COLOR="Blue"]FYI: She extend her stay one more month until 24 Sept./COLOR]

Bro Skywalk , thanks for your info on this :)

Wish all bro here have a Happy National Day today :)

uobboss
09-08-2008, 04:52 PM
Thanks for the FR, bro!

Wah piangz, you the first bro I know can just stare at boobs from car and until inside hotel room without remembering to buy rubber.

Hi Bro Cheonging101,

Normally my bonking window quite short and last min one . 1 or 2 hrs only .

Saw gigantic twins :eek: till forgot about CDs until reach room .

Too excited :p

Paiseh lar thank you for the good lobang still got 9999 FLs to try :D

amity
10-08-2008, 01:20 AM
Thx bro imnsa for contributing the photos. All credits go to him.

http://s7.uploads.bizhat.com/69797f23/01_2.jpg http://s7.uploads.bizhat.com/69797f23/02_1.jpg http://s7.uploads.bizhat.com/69797f23/03_1.jpg http://s7.uploads.bizhat.com/69797f23/04_2.jpg

amity
10-08-2008, 01:23 AM
BaoEr will be on RED alert in another 8 days or so...following that she gonna return to her homeland (2 months in sillypore oledi, unlikely to get another extension tio bo?).... so amity die die no matter how tired had sent out PM to third batch of genuine cheongsters liao on friday 4am.

She is waiting for your call. Enjoy your long weekend. :D

http://i520.photobucket.com/albums/w322/amity1112/dfagdighgfd43.jpg[/QUOTE]

I can only reply all PMs and compile all FRs posted on monday for bros easy reference.....I will Upz you for your time and effort for putting up a FR. Thx

Pak_Chew_Cheng
10-08-2008, 02:00 AM
How come in this pic, her boobs look so small, very unlike the E cup leh ?

madness88
10-08-2008, 02:12 AM
How come in this pic, her boobs look so small, very unlike the E cup leh ?

so the damaged is how much ?$100 ? can pm mi her no i wan to try her in sept now vit m low le

ken6890
10-08-2008, 02:14 AM
FYI: She extend her stay one more month until 24 Sept.

BaoEr will be on RED alert in another 8 days or so...following that she gonna return to her homeland (2 months in sillypore oledi, unlikely to get another extension tio bo?).... so amity die die no matter how tired

Bro amity . thought she will extended her stay one more month until 24 sept as bro Skywalk mentioned :confused:

justl00king
10-08-2008, 02:27 AM
No problem, bro! :D

Just PMed ya. ;)

justl00king
10-08-2008, 02:28 AM
bro..u will LOVE her boobs...damn nice.:D...twin tower...Waiting to get her contact...and hope she got slot for me. :D

DingDang79
10-08-2008, 06:20 AM
ANyone mind sending me her contact??

Cheers,
DD

happy000
10-08-2008, 10:42 AM
Confirmed. She has already extended her stay until Sept 24.

Yesterday I have a honking session with her and as there is quite a number of FRs I will not going into details. Just give the stats:

Looks: 6.8/10
Body: 7/10 (Boob -- should be D+)
BJ : 6.5/10
Damage: 100/1/1.5 + 30 rm + 1 Cd + dinner = Total cost: $160

After the honking session as she do not have any booking, she try to ask me to bring her to Singapore Wheel but I find it is financially not wothwhile as it cost about $100 (inclusive of transport/dinner) and there will be a big crowd there. Finally decided just to have a dinner with her.

So any bro who want to get into her good book may want to bring her to the Singapore Wheel when there is a less booking for her especially weekends. :)

Bro amity . thought she will extended her stay one more month until 24 sept as bro Skywalk mentioned :confused:

SikWaiSin
10-08-2008, 02:41 PM
Body: 7/10 (Boob -- should be D+)
Got sag or not ?

she try to ask me to bring her to Singapore Wheel
Bonking inside Singapore Wheel's cabin is quite breathtaking ! :D

blursoo
11-08-2008, 12:29 AM
First of all...really have to thanks bro cheong101 for the contact!

After I drop off my lady friend this afternoon, I start to feel lonely due to holiday blues, and furthermore, I was just round the corner to the action town. Immediately, all the spicy FRs and recommendation of Bao-er shot into my head, and I decided to try my luck with this last minutes call. Bingo! She is available and I quickly drive over to pick her up.
Finally, after circling 2 rounds, I manage to locate her apartment, Call her and let her know I am here. After waiting for about 10 mins, I saw this pretty lady in white walking toward my car, and man…isn’t she lovely or what! My heart does skip a beat as she is so much prettier that I have expected. Definitely, no one person can ignore her assert, even from a distant. I saw couple of mans head turn when she passes them. Am I lucky or what, to be able to get a last minutes session with her!
She got into my car and we chitchat a bit. She suggested going to the room with mirror all over. I am delighted as I can't wait to see her naked in all angles!
She is seducing and playful when in the room. She will seduce you with her smile and lovely lips, but tactfully avoiding your advancement. I love those lips and wish that I am able to kiss them more.
I will skip all the actions as all FRs has already justified her skill set, altitude, and her assert, etc. Overall, I have a wonderful 2 hours with her. She is definitely very hard working and pleasing, especially while I am too tired with my second shot, she still try very hard to get me going, and even I try but fail, she still very encouraging That really helps especially to an old man. She has definitely help to get rid of my holiday blues…
Will I RTF? You bet! As long as she is available…..
Bros…don’t miss this GEMS…..
Thank you bro cheong101 again for sharing!
:)

ken6890
11-08-2008, 12:29 AM
Confirmed. She has already extended her stay until Sept 24.

bro happy000 , thanks for your confirmed , cheer :)

gertt234
11-08-2008, 02:45 AM
Thanks to Bro TS for the contact.

Managed to get a slot today as well (helps with advance booking).

Since there is already so many FR's on her, I won't go into details.

She is definitely a gem and tries hard to please you. This is the first PRC I've tried so I don't have a comparison.

She may not be the prettiest but she's got her style and her KC (I know the why you all use KC and understand the meaning but what does it really stand for?) trap is BIG. Feels good though as ur ego will go big big.

Even though we had to walk to 4 places to try to get a room, no complaints of whatsoever (I don't drive).

Damage : 150/2/2 + Tips + Room + CD
RTF : Definitely! Put tentative date liao. :D

dinky draguth
11-08-2008, 03:30 AM
Thanks to Bro TS for the contact.

Managed to get a slot today as well (helps with advance booking).

Since there is already so many FR's on her, I won't go into details.

She is definitely a gem and tries hard to please you. This is the first PRC I've tried so I don't have a comparison.

She may not be the prettiest but she's got her style and her KC (I know the why you all use KC and understand the meaning but what does it really stand for?) trap is BIG. Feels good though as ur ego will go big big.

Even though we had to walk to 4 places to try to get a room, no complaints of whatsoever (I don't drive).

Damage : 150/2/2 + Tips + Room + CD
RTF : Definitely! Put tentative date liao. :D

bro,

can you send me baobao's contact no. to my email: [email protected]

Thx!

Cheonging101
11-08-2008, 11:45 AM
bro,

can you send me baobao's contact no. to my email: [email protected]

Thx!

Hrmm... That isn't the correct way to ask for contacts, bro. Being a newbie does not excuse you for having no common sense.:rolleyes:

Anyway, in a conversation with my boss during lunch on Friday, I told her of Bao-er and her assets. My boss asked me if I could arrange for him. Fuck! Felt like an OKT.:p My boss told me to go meet up together and ask if Bao-er has any friends so that I won't feel left out.

So, I called up Bao-er and she said that she does have one friend but she kena "bao" by an old guy and is actually retired from the FL scene for her stay here till 24th August while Bao-er would stay on another month till 24th September. So, she begged and begged her friend to join us so that I won't feel awkward. Sigh... so nice of her to help me solve this predicament..:o

All I can say about her friend is that... well... not much service. I ended up servicing her more. The only redeeming factors are that; she looks like Lan Jie Ying (http://membres.lycos.fr/asiatvseries/yammie1.gif) and her figure + KamCheng is comparable to that of Bao-er. Bo bian... I asked for it. Let my boss win lor!:D

Also, bros with Bao-er's contact, please do NOT under any circumstance ask her for her friend's contact as her friend is "bao" already. You won't get it from her as it may jeopardise her friend's "allowance" from the Ah Pek. In the first place, don't settle for second best, go for Bao-Er because she Pow-Er!

Have promised to bring Bao-Er out for makan next week. Hee hee hee!

amity
11-08-2008, 12:00 PM
......in a conversation with my boss during lunch on Friday, I told her of Bao-er and her assets. My boss asked me if I could arrange for him. Fuck! Felt like an OKT.:p My boss told me to go meet up together and ask if Bao-er has any friends so that I won't feel left out.

brudder, u r refering to your jap. towkay? so u finally get to see BaoEr again after one year plus....so how u rate her now and before?

u lucky fella, got chanace to upz her jiemei, me heard abt her story but neber want to see her :p

anyway back from super long weekend with my OC and recruit...need to go back to battlefield....will try to reply all PMs and summarise the FRs for easy reference....now gonna reach 20 pages liao...

If her extension got approved....FYI, her birday is on sep, bros who want to bonk her on that day....must book in advance hor :D

tamatiger
11-08-2008, 12:02 PM
Late FR for 08/08/08

Only able to have free time after work, 6pm+ .... so try calling her and lucky she about to get a cab back .... so she waited .... and i was caught in the traffic jam due to raining to meet her ...

First impression a lady that carry herself well and polite.
When stripped in room, body figure is in great shape and the boobs we all waiting for .... :P

So jokingly tell her we going to have a Olympic Exercise together as today is the day, either longest bonk , highest number of trust counting or volumne of my spe..... she laughed...

Well, cut it shorter .... had good session and chat, especially her on top with those smooth melons ... later with dinner and send her back. Before parting, she mentioned would love to see me again (SOP ?) .... and go out too (SOP ?)

Looks: 8/10
Body: 9/10
BJ: 7/10

RTF : Yes lor.... DEFINITELY IF CAN BONK IN FLYER .... haha

BlurBlock
11-08-2008, 12:06 PM
Yah, you will also be capture by the camera and you will be in deep shit. Headlines on tomorrow news. :eek:

Got sag or not ?

Bonking inside Singapore Wheel's cabin is quite breathtaking ! :D

Cheonging101
11-08-2008, 01:59 PM
brudder, u r refering to your jap. towkay? so u finally get to see BaoEr again after one year plus....so how u rate her now and before?

u lucky fella, got chanace to upz her jiemei, me heard abt her story but neber want to see her

anyway back from super long weekend with my OC and recruit...need to go back to battlefield....will try to reply all PMs and summarise the FRs for easy reference....now gonna reach 20 pages liao...

If her extension got approved....FYI, her birday is on sep, bros who want to bonk her on that day....must book in advance hor

No, bro... this one is local branch towkay!:D

For ratings, her looks lose 0.5 points from before.:p Last time really SYT with long hair. Now, look like hot mistress of Yakuza leader with her short orange hair.

I also don't want to up her jiemei... I only okay because my boss go alone quite paiseh mah... Then my boss also paiseh that I have to wait for 2 hours alone there, so bo bian lor...

Anyway, bro, from what she said, I think the extension is approved already. She really wants to go Singapore Flyer because her jiemei went with her Ah Pek sugardaddy and told her that it was great. Hee hee hee! Singapore build this thing to earn tourist money, end up Singaporeans pay for tourist to play. Hahaha!:D

Cheonging101
11-08-2008, 02:13 PM
Late FR for 08/08/08

Only able to have free time after work, 6pm+ .... so try calling her and lucky she about to get a cab back .... so she waited .... and i was caught in the traffic jam due to raining to meet her ...

First impression a lady that carry herself well and polite.
When stripped in room, body figure is in great shape and the boobs we all waiting for .... :P

So jokingly tell her we going to have a Olympic Exercise together as today is the day, either longest bonk , highest number of trust counting or volumne of my spe..... she laughed...

Well, cut it shorter .... had good session and chat, especially her on top with those smooth melons ... later with dinner and send her back. Before parting, she mentioned would love to see me again (SOP ?) .... and go out too (SOP ?)

BJ: 7/10

RTF : Yes lor.... DEFINITELY IF CAN BONK IN FLYER .... haha

Bro, then you better book her out on her B'day to go Singapore Flyer lor! Special day at special place probably got special deal hor!:D

Cheonging101
11-08-2008, 05:55 PM
Yah, you will also be capture by the camera and you will be in deep shit. Headlines on tomorrow news. :eek:

Either in deep shit... or notoriously infamous!:D Choot mia liao!:p

amity
12-08-2008, 03:17 AM
Bro, then you better book her out on her B'day to go Singapore Flyer lor! Special day at special place probably got special deal hor!:D

Wait for her B'day too late liao as promised was given b4 she went genting.....anyway her wish was fulfilled :p

Secondly, her departure date is amended to 21/9/08.... her last day of work should be 16/9/08 (red alert)...To be confirmed

Lastly, the most important.... The damage is
$70/1 shot/1 hour or
$100/1shot + massage/ 2 hours....

if you intend to go for two shots, the damage will be $150/2 hours....

i have list out some relevant posts for your reference.
post 57 (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/2891187-post57.html)
post 68 (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/2893312-post68.html)
post 129. Pls scroll to the bottom of the post for the damage stated as on 28/7/08 (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/2928395-post129.html)
hope i have clarify again on the issue in case any bro who didnt follow the thread along the way :)....

Cheonging101
12-08-2008, 08:35 AM
You brought her on Singapore Flyer already, bro?:eek:

Wah... you very the gin ka gin chiu, wor! Hahaha!:D

Thanks for reminding the bros of the damages.

BTW... did you bonk her in the Flyer? Hee hee hee!:p

Philiptan
12-08-2008, 09:04 AM
Please send Bao Bao contact to my email address : [email protected]

Thanks!!

amity
12-08-2008, 11:29 AM
You brought her on Singapore Flyer already, bro?

Wah... you very the gin ka gin chiu, wor! Hahaha!

Thanks for reminding the bros of the damages.

BTW... did you bonk her in the Flyer? Hee hee hee!

Bro, not i gin kar gin chiu, me oledi promised like two weeks ago but the outing crash wif her last min booking.....As she badly need a break so yesterday can go outing lor.... but yesterday timing not gum as i notice a lot of ppl take leave, hence my radar busy keep scanning for familiar face :(......

Want to intimate (柔柔抱抱 nia la) in the capsule oso cannot....our capsule are all local :mad:

ken6890
12-08-2008, 01:47 PM
my radar busy keep scanning for familiar face :(......

Want to intimate (柔柔抱抱 nia la) in the capsule oso cannot....our capsule are all local :mad:

Buddy amity , you never afraid that news reporter had taken your photo ar :D

Cheonging101
12-08-2008, 02:18 PM
Buddy amity , you never afraid that news reporter had taken your photo ar :D

Aiyoh, anybody who see the photo will be sibei envious, lor!

Go out kai kai with a tua neh chio bu leh!:D

Cheonging101
12-08-2008, 04:39 PM
Bro, not i gin kar gin chiu, me oledi promised like two weeks ago but the outing crash wif her last min booking.....As she badly need a break so yesterday can go outing lor.... but yesterday timing not gum as i notice a lot of ppl take leave, hence my radar busy keep scanning for familiar face ......

Want to intimate (柔柔抱抱 nia la) in the capsule oso cannot....our capsule are all local

In that case, her b'day bonk must be more happening than Singapore Flyer already.

Singapore F1 Night Race?:D

Anyway, have cleared my PMs for the day! Bros who wants to check out this busty gem can PM me and expect an answer tomorrow!:p

If no answer, you should know why lah, hor? No need to ask me.

ken6890
12-08-2008, 04:59 PM
Aiyoh, anybody who see the photo will be sibei envious, lor!

Go out kai kai with a tua neh chio bu leh!:D

wow me also sibei envious le , so wish the photo to be out or not ??:D

bro amity , you say le :p

Cheonging101
13-08-2008, 11:25 AM
wow me also sibei envious le , so wish the photo to be out or not ??:D

bro amity , you say le :p

Ya lor, bro amity!

If got take photos of her on Singapore Flyer, must share share mah!:D

We all fly with you!:p

amity
13-08-2008, 11:44 AM
wow me also sibei envious le , so wish the photo to be out or not ??

bro amity , you say le

Ya lor, bro amity!

If got take photos of her on Singapore Flyer, must share share mah!:D

We all fly with you!:p

brudders, i dont have my laptop wif me that day lei.... else i will sure post some to share share mah....

Bro TS, i am getting busy wif my work lately lei.....might out of SBF till end Nov/Dec as i have a assignment to work on.... cannot afford alot of time surfing SBF, sent PM, and bonking...... all my liberty day for bonking has to cater to work on the assignment for my new biz next year.

all hard work have to fall back to u :p. but rest assure i will still come to BaoEr thread to see what i can help out.

Cheonging101
13-08-2008, 11:53 AM
No worries, bro amity!

You do what needs to be done. I'll hold the fort.:D

Anyway, Bao-Er now has a steady stream of RTFers already. I'll still give out the nos. to trustworthy bros until 25/08/08.

Will be out of S'pore till 08/09/08 myself. Probably need to appoint 3IC. Hahaha!

Cheonging101
13-08-2008, 06:44 PM
Late already, bros!

Need to run off from work!

Will reply the rest of the PMs tomorrow!:D

RC38
13-08-2008, 08:46 PM
Thank u TS for the contact

manage to find some time today

had her @ 1330 today

very nice lady good FJ & talk very sweet

better watch out don fall into the trap hahaha

overall 7/10

thank u

ken6890
14-08-2008, 12:36 AM
brudders, i dont have my laptop wif me that day lei.... else i will sure post some to share share mah....

buddy , now no need to use laptop also can take photo or video ma , Handphone also can ma :D

Bro TS, i am getting busy wif my work lately lei.....might out of SBF till end Nov/Dec as i have a assignment to work on.... cannot afford alot of time surfing SBF, sent PM, and bonking...... all my liberty day for bonking has to cater to work on the assignment for my new biz next year.

Work is more important bro , but if got time must come in SBF hor , wish your assignment for new biz next year will success fast , we will miss you , cheer :)

gertt234
14-08-2008, 01:46 AM
Had some free time today and decided to RTF w/Bao Bao.

I can only say that it only gets better. Never knew I can go on for so long and in Missionary some more. :p

Doggie was great. Wish I could have a view of her boobs bouncing when I was doing her doggie and the expression on her face. But alas I not acrobatic enough. :(

RTF: Definitely!!!

amity
14-08-2008, 02:54 AM
Had some free time today and decided to RTF w/Bao Bao.

I can only say that it only gets better. Never knew I can go on for so long and in Missionary some more. :p

Doggie was great. Wish I could have a view of her boobs bouncing when I was doing her doggie and the expression on her face. But alas I not acrobatic enough. :(

RTF: Definitely!!!

Bro, thx for ur RTF report..... u manage to find out her b'day, keep to urself hor....see who is the “有缘人” to bonk her that day :D

very nice lady good FJ & talk very sweet......better watch out don fall into the trap hahaha

thx bro for ur FR...

u r right......

damage : $70/1shot/60 mins or $100/1 shot + Massage/120mins ; heart stolen by her - beware

Cheonging101
14-08-2008, 10:43 AM
Morning, bros! :D

Wah, bro amity! No need sleep one, arh?! Need to work, care for family, bonk FL and still log in so late during 7th Month!:eek:

You becoming immortal already. Next time I go home late and see ghosts, I tell them I know you then see them cabut.:p

Back to clear PMs! How many bros we have here? Requests keep pouring in but so many suspicious bros...:(

gertt234
14-08-2008, 11:42 AM
Bro, thx for ur RTF report..... u manage to find out her b'day, keep to urself hor....see who is the “有缘人” to bonk her that day :D

Bro amity, now that you mention it, I still dunno her B day as I got distracted by her. “有缘人” that title already belongs to you. :) Me just have a weakness for ladies and if she have nothing on that day and I free then I bring her out lor.

happy000
14-08-2008, 11:43 AM
Maybe it's the bros from the seven month:D

Back to clear PMs! How many bros we have here? Requests keep pouring in but so many suspicious bros...:(

Cheonging101
14-08-2008, 02:55 PM
Maybe it's the bros from the seven month:D

If like that, I give them Bao-Er's number, I should request for 4D number also.:D

Cheonging101
14-08-2008, 07:46 PM
Thanks for the FR, bro!

Very comprehensive!:p

Leaving work now!

Will clear PMs tomorrow again!:D

amity
15-08-2008, 12:24 AM
Bath: 8/10 i like the way she washes you
BBBJ: 8/10 (Not sure if she does BBBJ now.)
Frenching: Nope. like pecks on lips only
Fingering: dun quite like. I tried awhile only.
Painting: 8/10 she likes quite abit.
Attitude: 9/10
Damage: 70/1/1 or 150/2/2 (excluding room & safety gear)
RTF: no $ liao.. i be a gd boy.

bro, ur rating her her quite high whoa....thx for ur FR, putting u in my uplist liao.cheerz :D

ken6890
15-08-2008, 12:38 AM
bro, ur rating her her quite high whoa....thx for ur FR, putting u in my uplist liao.cheerz :D

bro amity , tonight appear so fast and sign off liao , should be very busy and tired with work right :)

amity
15-08-2008, 12:40 AM
bro amity , tonight appear so fast and sign off liao , should be very busy and tired with work right :)

me tired but haven sleep yet.....i am online MSN....chat there if u r not tired ;)

Cheonging101
15-08-2008, 09:10 AM

Yah, bro. Looks like my stats for her when she had long hair and 1 year younger wor!:p

BlurBlock
15-08-2008, 11:18 AM
Thanks to TS had her yesterday. Not a too good experience with her. I am sorry that some of you might not like my report here. Call her yesterday and she told me she have a room. Meet up with her and likewise she was dress in the said dress. She did give me a girlfriend feeling initially. I was lead to the bath room and she told me to wash myself in the front and she will wash my back. this did not get off to a good start. While on bed she did tried to do some of the sexy move and then head down to BJ me. I told her that I like it slow but she jus do not listen and do things her way. This was really a turn off. Ended up my brother keep getting soft after a while. She even ask me to handjob myself to get it hard. Worst of all she complain that most men sees her will have an immediate hardon. I told her that I like it slow and BBBJ and she told me that my dick smell. I cannot believe it as I have wash it very clean and with soap. The whole session ended with a handjob and I was really turn off. After the session I ask her how much and she ask for $100 including the room. I just paid her and went off. She made an additional of $10 from us by getting her own room while it is only $20. She is really after money only. Sorry if this hurt but just my frank opion of this girl.

Looks : 6/10
Body : 7/10
Boobs : 32D
BJ : 3/10
FJ : Nil (Did not try)
Handjob : 4/10
RTF : No

singshakespeare
15-08-2008, 11:37 AM
Sorry you had a bad experience. Sometimes chemistry is just not there. My experience on the other hand was great. FR below:

Name: Bao Bao
Height: About 155cm
Weight: About 50kg
Body: Slender, voluptous body. Great porcelain complexion. Well toned.
Boobs: The most perfect, soft and firm E cups I have seen to date
Hair: short bob cut
Attitude: Very sexy. Very friendly. Like long lost girlfriend.
Activities: Shower, massage, light kissing, bbbj, daty(dinning at the y, or painting), 69, mish, cowgirl, K9.
Damage: 140/2/2
RTF: Yes, Yes, Yes.

Thanks Cheonging101 for the info. I called Bao Bao last night and arranged to meet her in candy land along L27. Even though I had never seen her, as sson as she walked up I knew it was her. She is a pearl amoung stones. Beautiful lady. Beautiful smile. Beautiful body. She has the best CFM look and I actually thought she was going to attack me right there on the street. We hailed a taxi and went to her hotel.

Once inside, we began a wonderful session of light carressing, kissing and slowly undressing. As I was kissing her neck and massaging her wonderful breasts, her hand was rubbing my already stiff hard cock. She pulled my shirt off and slipped out of her sexy dress. She then pulled my pants down and watched with desire as my hard johnson sprang out into the open air. She lightly stroked my cock and then turned her back to me and rubbed her ass up and down my cock, while guiding my hand to unhook her bra. Her heavy breasts fell free from her bra and she brought my hands up to cup them and massage them while she continued to grind on my cock. She then bent at the waist and allowed me access to lower her panties. She turned and we stood nake facing each other and dove into each others' bodies; I exploring every inch of her body with my lips and hands and her moaning with pleasure and letting her hands and breasts carress my body. Time for the shower.

She sprayed my body with hot water and began to soap me all over from head to toe, paying close attention to my throbbing cock. She smiled every so devilishly as she lathered my cock, sensing how much pleasure it brought me. She then washed me off and carressed my body with hers. I left to dry off and she followed. Once again we stood face to face naked and embraced. I could feel the heat from her body radiating into mine. As I let my hands gently carress her back I could feel her body tremble with anticipation. She turned her back to me and had me massage her breasts while watching in the mirror. She really is turned on by watching herself. I then laid on the bed and prepared for her legendary cold/hot bbbj.

She started by licking my body from my legs to my chest and neck and then all over my cock. She licked up and down my shaft and played with the head. She then took a small sip of cold water and plunged my cock into her mouth. She used a combination of her hands stroking my cock with her mouth going up and down. She then leaned over and spit and took and sip of hot water and repeated the process. The sensation of hot and cold was a delight and seemed to awaken all of my senses. She then spit the last time and attacked my cock without any liquid in her mouth and really began a fierce, deep bbbj. I guided her hands to my chest and she massaged my chest while continuing her deep, sensual bbbj. I then turned her over and began painting this beautiful lady. She immediately arched her back and let out a moan as I began to let my tongue explore and pleasure her. She could only take this for a few minutes and then she opened the cap, placed it on me and prepared for action.

We started in mish with her legs pulled all the way back. I started very slowly and gently, letting only the tip of my cock penetrate. She responded with soft moans. She arched her back and pushed herself on me deeper and I responded with a thrust of my own which caused her to scream out in pleasure and grab my back with her hands and pull me closer. The rythym instensified and soon I was pounding as hard and fast as I could. It was wonderful watching her heavy breasts heave up and down and side to side as I gave her my best and she met every thrust with a thrust of her own. I could feel her contracting around me and her head was thrown back with her face burried in the pillow and she was screaming and moaning with pleasure. We embraced and plunged as deeply as I could go and we let our bodies merge into one climatic rythym and I exploded inside of her just seconds after she orgasmed. She wrapped her legs and arms around me and would not let me move for more than a minute as her body continued to spasm with pleasure. Finally she collapsed and her body relaxed.

We cleaned up and laid in bed for several minutes just carressing each others' body and talking. Her skin was so soft and warm that it was a wonderful pleasure to feel her body next to mine. After a few more minutes of carressing and light kissing, we prepared for round two.

I placed a pillow on the floor and she got on her knees in front of me and began a soft, sensual, deep bbbj. I cupped her breasts while she went up and down on my cock and then placed it between her breast for a wonderful breast massage, followed by more bbbj. We then moved to the bed and began to 69. She was shy at first, but really got into it as I softly, sensually painted her. The more intense I got, the more intense and deep her bbbj became. She and I could take no more and she caped me and mounted me for cowgirl. She was holding nothing back and began to rock up and down and back and forth as fast and hard as she could. I grabbed her hips and pulled her down on me, meeting her thrusts with my own. Once again, her body began to contract and spasm as she let herself climax. She threw her head forward and back and clasped her legs tightly around mine. She never stopped rocking on my cock the whole time. She collapsed on my body and I turned her over for some K9 and really began to punish her with deep, hard thrusts. She placed my hands on her breasts and looked at me as I drove deep inside her thrust after thrust. I then moved her to the side of the bed and stood on the floor and entered her mish style. We went on for several minutes until I was exhausted. She laid me on the bed, removed my cap and spit on my worn johnson and brought me to climax with a hj, all the while rubbing her breasts against me.

We visited some more and then got cleaned up and I left. Wow, what a dream. I will be seeing Bao Bao again very soon.

Cheonging101
15-08-2008, 11:48 AM
Thanks, bro BlurBlock & singshakespeare for your FRs.

Honest opinions mean more to our benefits.:D

Sorry that it didn't go well with you, bro BlurBlock.:o

And glad you enjoyed your time with her, bro singshakespeare.

Will up both of you when I regain my Liang3 Cheng2 Gong1 Li4!

amity
15-08-2008, 03:47 PM
.....Not a too good experience with her. I am sorry that some of you might not like my report here. .......Sorry if this hurt but just my frank opion of this girl.

RTF : No

bro BlurBlock, feel sorry to know that u din receive a sextifying sexxion from her. Indeed a piss off session if both didnt hit it off beautifully..... personally, i do appreciate ur frank opinion for the benefit of other bros. My sincere apologies that i shouldnt put up my recommendation to u as well. Had return favour to u liao.

amity
15-08-2008, 03:54 PM
.....My experience on the other hand was great.......Even though I had never seen her, as sson as she walked up I knew it was her. She is a pearl amoung stones. Beautiful lady. Beautiful smile. Beautiful body. She has the best CFM look and I actually thought she was going to attack me right there on the street........We visited some more and then got cleaned up and I left. Wow, what a dream. I will be seeing Bao Bao again very soon.

Thx bro for an excellent FR. put u in my uplist liao.:)

Cheonging101
15-08-2008, 06:19 PM
Bro amity! Opic hour surf SBF!:D

Anyway, bros, I will be meeting Bao-er for dinner soon.:p

singshakespeare
15-08-2008, 06:24 PM
Thank you, Bro Amity. Glad you enjoy FR. I certainly enjoyed doing the research. :D Have a great dinner tonight Bro Cheonging. I will be on the prowl for busty beauties for future research and reports.:cool:

amity
16-08-2008, 03:10 AM
Bro amity! Opic hour surf SBF!.......I will be meeting Bao-er for dinner soon.

just u meeting BaoEr alone? Or you and your B*** :p .... So ur workload is lesser now and have so much time during opic hour browsing threads in different section....:D

poor amity still working lei....working in SBF :p

Thank you, Bro Amity. Glad you enjoy FR. I certainly enjoyed doing the research. Have a great dinner tonight Bro Cheonging. I will be on the prowl for busty beauties for future research and reports.

Yeah brudder. Do share your gem if spotted hor (oops hope u understand singlish)....
Thx for ur upz though i received "zero" point from you. I really appreciate ur recognition. If you need any help or want to know more about SBF and how the rep. system work, feel free to PM me. . Cheers.

So brudder, are u going to share wif us ur date couple of hours ago? :D

amity
16-08-2008, 03:15 AM
BaoEr is on CODE RED.

15 08 08, 22:53:15 “宝宝来红”。。。。 All "有缘人" saturday and sunday, HUAT ARGH :D:D

ken6890
16-08-2008, 08:58 AM
BaoEr is on CODE RED.

15 08 08, 22:53:15 “宝宝来红”。。。。 All "有缘人" saturday and sunday, HUAT ARGH :D:D

wa bro amity , even the time , minutes , second you also know ar , so many number how to buy 4D :D
May be can spread in 3 hor

1) 1508
2) 0822
3) 5315

wish all HUAT ARGH :)

Peter
16-08-2008, 05:43 PM
A big thank you to TS for BaoEr's contact, had a sexified session with her 3 days ago, no regret, good recommendation!

Here is my brief FR...

Look: 6 (grow on you, became 7 after 30 mins with her, sweet & smiling)
Clothing: 6 (casually dressed, no low-cut but her big boobs very obvious)
Boobs: 8 (D+ cups - natural & firm, nice to squeeze & suck; pinkish nipples)
Body Frame: 7 (quite small bone type, can carry her around the room & fuck)
Ht: about 1.5 M
Wt: about 45kg
Complexion: 7 (smooth and fair)
Kissing: 6 (no frenching, just light kiss on cheek & lip only)
BBBJ: 9 (skillful, deepthroat & no rushing type)
FJ: 7 (pussy wet & tight, good GF feeling, soft moaning -not fake type)
Customer Service: 8 (good service provided)
Price: $70 + tips + own cap & (room excluded)
RTF: may be, if have extra $$

Overall: 8 (worth the bonk, great for big boobs lovers)

BlurBlock
16-08-2008, 08:31 PM
Bro, It is ok. You win some and lose some. I have my fair share of nice girl too. If good then back for more else just try and drop it. Thanks for your sharing too. You never know until you try right. Cheers to more chicks to call for.

bro BlurBlock, feel sorry to know that u din receive a sextifying sexxion from her. Indeed a piss off session if both didnt hit it off beautifully..... personally, i do appreciate ur frank opinion for the benefit of other bros. My sincere apologies that i shouldnt put up my recommendation to u as well. Had return favour to u liao.

Cheonging101
17-08-2008, 08:10 PM
just u meeting BaoEr alone? Or you and your B***.... So ur workload is lesser now and have so much time during opic hour browsing threads in different section....

poor amity still working lei....working in SBF

Wah! Bao-er is now your spy issit, bro!:eek:

Hahaha... Yeah. Me, boss, Bao-Er and her friend went for dinner on Friday night. After dinner, sent her friend home while my boss sent Bao-Er to an Ang Moh expat's house in Pasir Panjang. Is he a bro here?:p

Since they go back west and I stay east, I also alight with Bao-Er's friend. Bao-Er thought I silently go and up her friend again.:o Sigh... so full of suspicions... I go home and PCC also no one know...

shyster
17-08-2008, 10:51 PM
firstly, thanks to 有缘人 for bao er's contact.

met her last tues. as she already had a room, didn't have to waste time. but the room CMI. aircon like non-existence. not hot though but rather stuffy, like vacuum.

anyway, had quite a fun time together. somehow, she has a slight (30-40%) resemblance to lai yi ling (prob the eyes). she was telling me she was having gui ling gao. then i commented 'no wonder your face so smooth' and i tot she blushed a little.

her 2 bombs very arousing, esp when doing missionary, seeing them bouncing when trusting her made me cum rather quickly. wasted she didn't allow kissing.

almost didn't want to let me go after the session, and i almost wanted to up her a 2nd time even though i had already dressed up. managed to steal a kiss from her after i told her i'd look her up again.

i1papaya
17-08-2008, 11:21 PM
Bao Bao Aka Bao Er.

She is still my 2nd top on the list with big tits best bonk of the yr 2008.
She is like a "Mao Shan Wang - 猫山王 - Cat Mountain King" Durian.

Pao Chak- 包吃!!!

amity
18-08-2008, 12:00 AM
Bao Bao Aka Bao Er.

She is still my 2nd top on the list with big tits best bonk of the yr 2008.
She is like a "Mao Shan Wang - 猫山王 - Cat Mountain King" Durian.

Pao Chak- 包吃!!!

bro, u finally remember BaoEr liao and post here again.

U got the young 4D seller photo boh? if got, upload it and send me the link to my PM ai sai boh :p.... steady one hor, must show her face one.... i got send u sumthing b4 hope u still remember hor

amity
18-08-2008, 12:10 AM
.....had quite a fun time together. somehow, she has a slight (30-40%) resemblance to lai yi ling (prob the eyes).....her 2 bombs very arousing, esp when doing missionary, seeing them bouncing when trusting her made me cum rather quickly. wasted she didn't allow kissing.

almost didn't want to let me go after the session, and i almost wanted to up her a 2nd time even though i had already dressed up. managed to steal a kiss from her after i told her i'd look her up again.

thanks bro for ur FR, put u in my uplist..... she think frenching is like raw, so dont take it as a waste lor.... we all like hygience mah :)

i1papaya
18-08-2008, 12:39 AM
bro, u finally remember BaoEr liao and post here again.

U got the young 4D seller photo boh? if got, upload it and send me the link to my PM ai sai boh :p.... steady one hor, must show her face one.... i got send u sumthing b4 hope u still remember hor

Sorry Bro. I would like to but me no camera man lah and beside I never like to take pictures of any FL or even my GF. You can ask Bao Bao did I ever wanted to take any of her picture? :D

Cheonging101
18-08-2008, 12:48 AM
Sorry Bro. I would like to but me no camera man lah and beside I never like to take pictures of any FL or even my GF. You can ask Bao Bao did I ever wanted to take any of her picture? :D

Ya lor, bro! Just stare hard hard at the boobs until the image burn into the brain. Anytime need to recall just think can already! :D
No need to scared of hackers spread your photos like Edison Chan mah!:p

Forbidden_Sex69
18-08-2008, 02:37 AM
1) 1508
2) 0822
3) 5315

Looks like these 4D number didn't come out this week.

We try again next Sat & Sun ?

i1papaya
18-08-2008, 06:18 AM
Ya lor, bro! Just stare hard hard at the boobs until the image burn into the brain. Anytime need to recall just think can already!
No need to scared of hackers spread your photos like Edison Chan mah!:p

This is what I'm doing:(:p:D

Monkey4
18-08-2008, 08:22 AM
Sorry Bro. I would like to but me no camera man lah and beside I never like to take pictures of any FL or even my GF. You can ask Bao Bao did I ever wanted to take any of her picture?

but err bro i1papaya's photographic eyes and memory are at least 100 times faster than present hi end cameras.... once focused and captured cannot and will not be deleted and permanently stored in his hard disk, uncorrupted until dementia sets in.

:rolleyes:

:D

ps his eyes oso serve as a fantastic measuring gauge for cups.... errr... B C D or E

amity
18-08-2008, 03:36 PM
but err bro i1papaya's photographic eyes and memory are at least 100 times faster than present hi end cameras.... once focused and captured cannot and will not be deleted and permanently stored in his hard disk, uncorrupted until dementia sets in.

ps his eyes oso serve as a fantastic measuring gauge for cups.... errr... B C D or E

ya the image of the young 4D seller stores in his harddisk only.... no FR to descript her bio-data...... for is for own use i suppose....

cups B C D or E? B for BIG izzit? :p

aczeta76
18-08-2008, 03:39 PM
ya the image of the young 4D seller stores in his harddisk only.... no FR to descript her bio-data...... for is for own use i suppose....

cups B C D or E? B for BIG izzit? :p

B is baseline... once B spotted, Alarm will sound to terminate further interest and move on to next target.

:p

amity
18-08-2008, 03:49 PM
B is baseline... once B spotted, Alarm will sound to terminate further interest and move on to next target.

:p

Bro, nice to see ur participation here again..... my radar locked on to LW liao when she return, trust me i will haunt u day and night if she change her handphone number :p

Cheonging101
18-08-2008, 03:51 PM

Bro! Why you tell lies? I zap you arh!:mad::p:D

aczeta76
18-08-2008, 03:57 PM
Bro, nice to see ur participation here again..... my radar locked on to LW liao when she return, trust me i will haunt u day and night if she change her handphone number :p

Erhhh... Maybe I should ask her to change number and I change nick then :p

Haiz... I am missing her oredy... tsk tsk, not healthy at all so I think I will go hibernate for the duration till when Yuyan comes back.

Haven't sought permission from her for DD's YT yet so maybe I will pass this time round... skali kena KC again by DD's recommendation..

amity
18-08-2008, 04:43 PM
wa bro amity , even the time , minutes , second you also know ar , so many number how to buy 4D :D
May be can spread in 3 hor

1) 1508
2) 0822
3) 5315

wish all HUAT ARGH

Looks like these 4D number didn't come out this week.

We try again next Sat & Sun ?

bro ken, din buy 5135 right? 捶心肝 woa..... but nvm sunday third price nia :p

bro Forbidden_Sex69, welcome.... so u missed the boat on the lucky number....stay tuned....tonight haf new number for dis wed :p

ken6890
18-08-2008, 06:50 PM
bro ken, din buy 5135 right? 捶心肝 woa..... but nvm sunday third price nia :p

I never buy le , wa is yesterday (sunday) 3rd prize le , if buy 全打 will strike liao , hehe see wednesday how :D

shyster
18-08-2008, 10:21 PM
thanks bro for ur FR, put u in my uplist..... she think frenching is like raw, so dont take it as a waste lor.... we all like hygience mah :)

no problem. got frenching more passion mah.

anyway, the way you quote, like teacher marking essay like that :D tot my grammar salah.

thanks for the pts!

Cheonging101
18-08-2008, 11:46 PM
Not a problem. It would have been more passionate if there was frenching involved.

Anyway, from the way that you have quoted me, it's like how a teacher would have marked an essay. :D I thought my grammar was erroneous.

Thanks for the points!

Now, THAT'S marking. :p

amity
19-08-2008, 03:17 AM
Update :

Red Alerted lifted. BaoEr is horny after red. Bros who haf secured the slot on Tues and Wed, njoy ur sexxion. Remember to share ur sexperience hor :D.

Interested Bros who haven get her contact, PM to Bro TS mai tu liao :D

The damage is
$70/1 shot/1 hour or

i have listed out some relevant posts for your reference if u din follow the thread.
post 129. Pls scroll to the bottom of the post for the damage stated as on 28/7/08 (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/2928395-post129.html)

Monkey4
19-08-2008, 06:42 AM
Bro! Why you tell lies? I zap you arh

bro Cheonging101, err why u so defensive when i say about i1papaya, you oso kenna his KC :confused:

pls pls forgive me little old balding monkey

:o

ppppp
19-08-2008, 08:25 AM
Try Bao Bao sometime back

Looks : 7/10 got an mature and woman taste type
Hair: short and dyed
Body : 8/10 nice height and weight but her main attraction is pair of melon. more like a D to me.
BBBJ : 8/10 know her role of sucking and licking
Catbath: 6/10 not very much as she focus more on BJ
Moaning Sound : 7/10 to me sound fake but good enough
FJ : 8/10 work along with me never get tired in all positions
GFE: 9/10 very very strong
Attitude: 8/10 as said GFE very very strong
Overall: 8/10 worth a RTF
Damage : $80 exclude $20 room in H81

Cheonging101
19-08-2008, 11:12 AM
bro Cheonging101, err why u so defensive when i say about i1papaya, you oso kenna his KC

pls pls forgive me little old balding monkey

Hahaha! Where to get KC from bro i1papaya? He don't have papayas on him.:p

You say his hard disk (i.e. mind) is uncorrupted, mah.:D

Cheonging101
19-08-2008, 11:22 AM
Try Bao Bao sometime back

Looks : 7/10 got an mature and woman taste type
Hair: short and dyed
Body : 8/10 nice height and weight but her main attraction is pair of melon. more like a D to me.
BBBJ : 8/10 know her role of sucking and licking
Catbath: 6/10 not very much as she focus more on BJ
Moaning Sound : 7/10 to me sound fake but good enough
FJ : 8/10 work along with me never get tired in all positions
GFE: 9/10 very very strong
Attitude: 8/10 as said GFE very very strong
Overall: 8/10 worth a RTF
Damage : $80 exclude $20 room in H81

Thanks for the FR, bro!:D

Will up you after I meditate for 24 hours and regain my Gong1 Li4!:p

angmokio2010
19-08-2008, 11:38 AM
Hello all bros

after reading some of the post make me want try Bao Bao. l'm a boos lover. can anyone pm me the contact. a thosuand thanks

Cheonging101
19-08-2008, 04:18 PM
Hello all bros

after reading some of the post make me want try Bao Bao. l'm a boos lover. can anyone pm me the contact. a thosuand thanks

Wrong way to ask for contact, bro.

Who is "anyone"?:rolleyes:

jason.8987
19-08-2008, 04:54 PM
hi bro, can i hve bao bao contact pls ?

uobboss
19-08-2008, 05:48 PM
Wrong way to ask for contact, bro.

Who is "anyone"?:rolleyes:

Maybe got member here called "anyone" :D:D

suckerfortits
19-08-2008, 07:50 PM
hi Cheonging101 bro, can i have bao bao contact as well, I pm you already. thanks a lot. :D

Cheonging101
20-08-2008, 01:54 PM
Maybe got member here called "anyone" :D:D

Hahaha! Good one, bro! Who knows, there might be!:p

As for bro suckerfortits, sorry I can't release her no. to you... yet. If possible, could you please post something that shows that you're a real Cheongster other than asking for contacts?

Your postings are really dubious and looks more live an AV personnel or even a greenhorn journalist.:o

suckerfortits
21-08-2008, 12:48 AM
haha, paiseh sia... I admit I actually never actually cheong before leh. Although this login nick is recently registered one but I have been checking out SBF for quite some time liao, just that I registered a login loh.

Actually I dun really dare to try before one, but after I broke up with my ex-gf for 6 months liao, I a bit buay tahan, so I decided maybe I can try to fulfill my fantasy of fucking some big tits here loh.

Sorry if I sounds dubious loh, because I just want to start trying after reading all this FRs sia... Hope to pick up some ropes from all the seniors here. So how to prove I am not an AV personnel ah? :D

Cheonging101
21-08-2008, 11:07 AM
haha, paiseh sia... I admit I actually never actually cheong before leh. Although this login nick is recently registered one but I have been checking out SBF for quite some time liao, just that I registered a login loh.

Sorry if I sounds dubious loh, because I just want to start trying after reading all this FRs sia... Hope to pick up some ropes from all the seniors here. So how to prove I am not an AV personnel ah?

One of the way is to chat about random stuff... share your previous sexual experience, post photos & vids, write FRs for OKTs (their barrier of entry is very low). I personally just used to spout nonsense here and there. But hey, I got contacts even if my points were at 10 and lower!:D

Most bros here very "zao gor" newbies one! Unlike me.:p Just joking. We would scroll through your previous posts and deduce if you're a genuine Cheongster or not. Do not look down on simple comments that you can make, even if it may reduce your points. Such comments may let you get zapped but in some cases, you earn respect from other like-minded bros.

So, my best advice to you now is to get an OKT slot, write an FR and then PM me about it. If steady, I will gladly share my contacts with you in the future. This advice is applicable to all new bros out there!:p

han.bird
21-08-2008, 02:36 PM
Just had her for the early afternoon session. Sms her and it seems she just woke up.
Anyways, agree with some of the other bros that her boobs are not E but still a very respectable C to D. :)
As mentioned in previous FRs as well she was quite accomodating. The session was quite short as I did not have much time. The only negative was, I think the money-mindedness showed a little bit. (She has a room already, was just on the phone with another bro and quoted him $80 but took $100 from me)

Looks: 6.5 (Not SYT definitely more of GND to me, for reference, Benz would rate 9)
Body: 7
Boobs: 8.5 (Her best feature, nice shape, soft, small sensitive nipples.)
BJ: 6
FJ :7 (She tries lah, but I guess don't really click with her. Either that or she hasn't wake up yet)
RTF: Got contacts for other big boobies, will try those first.

suckerfortits
21-08-2008, 11:32 PM
hehee, paiseh ah... I not very familiar with a few of the terms used here leh.... what is OKT ah? and what you mean by booking a slot? :D

Also I admit a lot of things I blur blur one. I never actually bonked anyone other then my ex before, so my previous sex experience can be consider very limited...

And also I am paiseh to go out to GL and find a pro myself... (I am the shy shy type :p) Does that means I dun qualify as a choengster? :(

btw, I just wanna ask something, if the FL allows CIM does that means she will swallow it also? Cuz my ex refused to swallow my cum last time... I wanna find one who can do it to satisfy my fantasy sia. :p

shyster
22-08-2008, 12:36 AM
Now, THAT'S marking. :p

Thank you brother Cheonging101 for correctly pointing out my errors. Henceforth, I shall strive to use proper English in my field reports.

Luckily, this forum has spell check, but unfortunately, it does not have a built-in grammar check. Nonetheless, I will consult my own grammar checking software to ensure mistakes or errors are kept to a minimum, better still, none at all.

anyway hor, got an sms from bao er. she said her visitor pass got extended. think it was sept 26 or 29, can't remember.

so bros here pls support support many many hor.

ok. thank you you.

sydneyleong
22-08-2008, 12:42 AM
Managed to have a session with her two nights ago.

Like most of the Bros said, she is quite a friendly and accommodating girl. After the first round, was feeling very tired and since she got no appt after me, I lay beside her, accompany her to watch VCD and chit chat. After a while, I cannot resist the temptation, hence started to touch/squeeze her well sized boobs again and follow by fingering. Noticed that she is very wet and decided to go for another round. She even invited me to do her on the chair this round. Was very satisfied with the overall session.

Looks: 6.5/10
Body: 8/10
BBBJ: 9/10 (with hot coffee, siok)
FJ: 6.5/10 (don't feel tight, maybe my Bro not hard enough)
Frenching: No. light touch on the lips
Fingering: She get wet easily.
Damage: 150/2/2 + $20 (for room)
RTF: She claimed that she is leaving mid Sep, hence likely to RTF before she leaves.

suckerfortits
22-08-2008, 01:56 AM
Hey bro, I really hope you can give me the chance to try bao bao out, she seems like the type of gal I always hope to bonk from the FRs I read. :p Please give a newhorn like me a chance sia... my hand already too tired from all the exercise liao, need someone else to give me a hand or mouth... hahaha :D

Cheonging101
22-08-2008, 10:58 AM
Thank you brother Cheonging101 for correctly pointing out my errors. Henceforth, I shall strive to use proper English in my field reports.

Luckily, this forum has spell check, but unfortunately, it does not have a built-in grammar check. Nonetheless, I will consult my own grammar checking software to ensure mistakes or errors are kept to a minimum, better still, none at all.

Wah piangz eh, bro!:p

It was a joke lah! You think I'm boss bro sammy meh?:D

Cheonging101
22-08-2008, 11:12 AM
Looks: 6.5 (Not SYT definitely more of GND to me, for reference, Benz would rate 9)
Body: 7
Boobs: 8.5 (Her best feature, nice shape, soft, small sensitive nipples.)
BJ: 6
FJ :7 (She tries lah, but I guess don't really click with her. Either that or she hasn't wake up yet)
RTF: Got contacts for other big boobies, will try those first.

Thanks for the FR, bro!

Now got no power to "choot"! Will upz you after recuperation!:D

scoobyhoo
22-08-2008, 11:44 AM
Cannot forget her eyes, I had gone back to Bao Bao for a session.

Her pussy hairs had flourished, and she's still the same, except more close and friendly for my repeated visit.

Better feelings, longer time, and I had found her pussy synchronising with each of my strokes.

Good decision to enhance a pleasant evening.

Cheonging101
22-08-2008, 02:56 PM
Hey bro, I really hope you can give me the chance to try bao bao out, she seems like the type of gal I always hope to bonk from the FRs I read. :p Please give a newhorn like me a chance sia... my hand already too tired from all the exercise liao, need someone else to give me a hand or mouth... hahaha :D

You have PM, bro!:D

Kindly reply!:p

Cheonging101
22-08-2008, 03:08 PM
Cannot forget her eyes, I had gone back to Bao Bao for a session.

Her pussy hairs had flourished, and she's still the same, except more close and friendly for my repeated visit.

Better feelings, longer time, and I had found her pussy synchronising with each of my strokes.

Good decision to enhance a pleasant evening.

Thanks for your short & sweet RTF FR, bro!:D

Want to ups you but upped before already...:p

shyster
22-08-2008, 03:10 PM
Wah piangz eh, bro!:p

It was a joke lah! You think I'm boss bro sammy meh?:D

i know you joking. me also joking :D

DOAX2-Xbox360
22-08-2008, 03:18 PM
Wow E cup, my favourite.

Can I have the contact ?

Cheonging101
22-08-2008, 07:15 PM
Sorry hor, bros!

Need to put up a notice here...:p

2IC urgently needed to oversee this thread!

Any reputable senior bros with Bao-Er's number want to volunteer?:D

Cheonging101
22-08-2008, 08:05 PM
Thanks to bro uobboss, he will be watching this thread while I go overseas and back 2 weeks later!:D

Please PM him for contacts of dua neh neh!:p

janet.gunn
23-08-2008, 12:51 AM
You have PM, bro!:D

Kindly reply!:p

Bro, have a safe trip & come back soon! Sorry that i have not bong Bao er yet because lately being "bong" by my boss! D Mother -f--ker dunno what got into him..have been picking on me! Resulting in no time to check her out!

Tension68
23-08-2008, 05:36 AM
wah.. lidat how to get ctc ah? pls advise

kenny_bob
23-08-2008, 10:23 AM
I got her number a few weeks back but only managed to up her yesterday. Busy leh, no time, tired therefore little bro very deprived. So mai call her for a slot.

I didnt have a car so i took a cab to her place and picked her to a place which she suggested. Enter to the room, talk cock a while then proceed to bath. Pretty SOP.

Then we went back to the bed and she gave me catbath. My didi also slowly started to rise and the rest they is history.. Me a bit boh song is because she don't allow frenching. I like leh.. To me frenching is the key to initiate GFE factor.. Normally if i dont get, hard for me to stand leh.. That's her only flaw.. My ratings are below

Face: 7/10
Body: 7.5/10
Sucking skill: 6/10
Catbah:6/10
Kissing/Frenching: Me dont have
GFE: 6.5/10 coz no frenching for me
RTF: Not likely as i still have o/s upz in my phone list
Damage: 70+15+2

Sorry pretty short FR. I normally write much longer.

She's a pretty and sweet girl. My cutest moment with her was when i asked her if i can choose not to call her Bao Er.. I wanna call her Bao Bei... Hahaha...

Once again, pls go ahead and make arrangements with her. She's definitely worth it for the price and her sweet attitude.

uobboss
23-08-2008, 10:40 AM
Hi all,

Kindly PM me for baoer's ctc's . As i volunteered to help for a while .

The usual criteria stands .

Monkey4
23-08-2008, 06:23 PM
Hi all,

Kindly PM me for baoer's ctc's . As i volunteered to help for a while .

The usual criteria stands .

bro uobboss, u promoted to TM liao hor... congrats..... why amity not covering cheonging 101.... ?

paiseh me kaypoh only.... actually i1papaya should also cover this GEM but he lately very busy KC a PRC.... until not much posting if u hv noticed.

uobboss
23-08-2008, 06:39 PM
bro uobboss, u promoted to TM liao hor... congrats..... why amity not covering cheonging 101.... ?

paiseh me kaypoh only.... actually i1papaya should also cover this GEM but he lately very busy KC a PRC.... until not much posting if u hv noticed.

Bro Monkey King not promoted lar just helping TS for a while .

I dun roam club 25 mah so less chance of finding FL gems .

Most of the street walkers i tried cmi so not worth mentioning . Last week walk past lor 10 . 1 PRC wouldn't let go of me and begged me for 30mins to go with her . First time i kana dragged for 30 mins and heart felt sorry for her :p

Think the Thread director/manager/assistant manager want to KC the new girl and spend most of the their time bring her go sentosa/night safari/bird park/condo and teaching her new tricks .

I dun mind taking over for a while to lessen TS's load since he going overseas.

Hope my screening is good enough . :o

uobboss
23-08-2008, 06:59 PM

CTC's had been sent to a few bros .

Kindly post FRs :D:D

BigairPort
23-08-2008, 11:14 PM
Thanks to bro cheonging101 for your contact for bao bao.

Couple of days, My bro was damn itchy for a bong then made an appt with bao bao to meet at 4pm. Damn, went a few rounds still cant get parking. After rching, saw the famous 'E' boobs bao bao.

Would say first looks not bad and seeing the boobs really makes me gian. Straightaway she started seducing me with her looks. Attack her with her clothes on, IMHO she is really service oriented. Dun need to explain too much to what we did.

I think we both kinda gum key on that day. But that experience for that day was really SHIOK for me with her:D. We had 3 shots in 1 hr. Guess she is really horny after coming red (Thats wat she claims). She even wanted me to go for the 4th time. Said that she wants to break the record. Wow, cannot take it leow. Told her another time will return this 4th bong.

Looks: 8/10 ( SHe reminds me of someone i know)
Figure: 7/10
boobs: Definitely real
RTF: definitely

jboi
24-08-2008, 12:34 AM
TS, can PM me the contact? TIA.

i1papaya
24-08-2008, 08:00 AM

Ohiiiioooooooooooooooo!!!:mad::p:D

uobboss
24-08-2008, 11:16 AM
TS, can PM me the contact? TIA.

Bro ,

You 1 day ask for 11 ctc's but no FR a bit difficult leh .

Post some FRs first :D

i1papaya
24-08-2008, 03:39 PM
Bro ,

You 1 day ask for 11 ctc's but no FR a bit difficult leh .

Post some FRs first :D

Ask for Song izzit? I heard from alot from many FLs that some just call to chat like 1800-chat, some just to SMS jokes, some just to call and no converation but only radio musiz on the background, some call in either very late night or very early morning and just hang up the phone after pickup.:mad:

Hope that Bro would not be one of them:D

Batobus
24-08-2008, 04:33 PM
Ask for Song izzit? I heard from alot from many FLs that some just call to chat like 1800-chat, some just to SMS jokes, some just to call and no converation but only radio musiz on the background, some call in either very late night or very early morning and just hang up the phone after pickup

Hope that Bro would not be one of them

Bro i1papaya, I see that you are very active nowadays in these few "popular" FL.

You must be very charming & also got very strong KC. Leave some for bros like me okie

How is this Bao Bao? Also your KC?

i1papaya
24-08-2008, 05:19 PM
Bro i1papaya, I see that you are very active nowadays in these few "popular" FL.

You must be very charming & also got very strong KC. Leave some for bros like me okie

How is this Bao Bao? Also your KC?

No lah, Im just a old man with dry papaya skin, just get lucky. I dun KC around, just bonk and go.

For KC Emperior is Denden7070, KC Grandmaster is Walabis, KC King are Redoxan, fl_slayer, Spyder575, axeman24, Monkey4,Onion_Rings, Popiah...so many more. Me just a Newbie nia.

:)

walabis
24-08-2008, 05:39 PM
No lah, Im just a old man with dry papaya skin, just get lucky. I dun KC around, just bonk and go.
Are you sure ?? :mad: pls find your below postings from other thread..

Sorry bro, me travelling from next week will not in Sillypore. I will not do things that I can't promise. Beside, me also in love with a 4D lover. I want to stay focus till she returns.
No, me a Lover and a Bonker not a Liar or Cheater. Thread Management or Thread Start is always too tough for me, cos my too old to handle such massive PM and request to CTC. My heart could not take it especially when that FL was the one I fell in love with.Just like the one that lefted our shore. I cried over the night before her departure.
Thanks for guiding me to the LIGHT!
Dun you do that hor.:( She is my other one to cry for next month OK:mad:

spidermel
24-08-2008, 05:42 PM
Are you sure ?? pls find your below postings from other thread..

haizzz so this Bao another papaya KC.... :D

follow mi ah follow mi...... :D

Monkey4
24-08-2008, 05:47 PM

For KC Emperior is Denden7070, KC Grandmaster is Walabis, KC King are Redoxan, fl_slayer, Spyder575, axeman24, Monkey4,Onion_Rings, Popiah...so many more. Me just a Newbie nia.

CORRECTION

Me not a KC King but rather a KC Victim :o :(

irridy
24-08-2008, 08:57 PM
Short brief on Bao Er. Thanks to Bro amity for her contact.

Looks: 8/10 [CFM looks.]
Figure: 8/10 [Shapely.]
Vital stats: At least C-cup.
BJ: 7/10 [Ok.]
FJ: 7/10 [SOP.]
Attitude: 8/10 [Service-oriented, friendly and easy-going.]
Damage: $70 + tips
RTF: Maybe.

Pros: Service-oriented, very professional. Shapely body (one of the best I've ever had)..
Cons: Very quiet nature (often, you need to break the ice with her).

Overall session is OK. Quite SOP, nothing special.

Although I have RTF, I still cannot get the chemistry going. This may be due to her quiet and stern nature (she rarely smiles unless she is "provoked"). Will consider about RTF again. Other Bros may have better luck.

Bros who want her contact, please contact Threadstarter or the approved Representative.

oohay_173
24-08-2008, 09:11 PM
hi bro uobboss can pm me her number?

uobboss
24-08-2008, 09:18 PM
hi bro uobboss can pm me her number?

Hi Bro oohay,

The criteria is min 1 fr as laid down by TS . Pls post some frs so that i can pass you the ctc .

To those 'bros' who could only post "Please PM me her contact!" throughout their entire stay in this forum need not apply. Bros who have posted FRs before would be preferred even if your points are in moderation.

oohay_173
24-08-2008, 09:23 PM
sorry bro i still can't get ur meaning, i'm new here anyway thanks :p

uobboss
24-08-2008, 09:38 PM
Short brief on Bao Er. Thanks to Bro amity for her contact.

Looks: 8/10 [CFM looks.]
Figure: 8/10 [Shapely.]
Vital stats: At least C-cup.
BJ: 7/10 [Ok.]
FJ: 7/10 [SOP.]
Attitude: 8/10 [Service-oriented, friendly and easy-going.]
Damage: $70 + tips
RTF: Maybe.

Pros: Service-oriented, very professional. Shapely body (one of the best I've ever had)..
Cons: Very quiet nature (often, you need to break the ice with her).

Overall session is OK. Quite SOP, nothing special.

Although I have RTF, I still cannot get the chemistry going. This may be due to her quiet and stern nature (she rarely smiles unless she is "provoked"). Will consider about RTF again. Other Bros may have better luck.

Bros who want her contact, please contact Threadstarter or the approved Representative.

sorry bro i still can't get ur meaning, i'm new here anyway thanks :p

FR by bro irridy

i1papaya
24-08-2008, 09:46 PM
Are you sure ??pls find your below postings from other thread..

KNN you stalking me???:mad::D. Why blow my cover?:p
Anyway, me not KC king lah. Me just a lover and a bonker nia.;)Hehehe....

i1papaya
24-08-2008, 09:52 PM
haizzz so this Bao another papaya KC.... :D

follow mi ah follow mi......

Ai Jia Bao Mai?:D. Follow me Jia Bao lah :p:D

i1papaya
24-08-2008, 09:59 PM
CORRECTION

Me not a KC King but rather a KC Victim :o :(

You and me the same KC King Ho Bor our KC is - Kenna Conned.:D

spidermel
24-08-2008, 10:19 PM
Ai Jia Bao Mai?:D. Follow me Jia Bao lah :p:D

Wher ? wher?... mi wan find tua neh Bao.... :p

i1papaya
24-08-2008, 10:37 PM
Wher ? wher?... mi wan find tua neh Bao.... :p

Bao Bao is already a Tua neh Bao for you to Teh neh neh liao:p:D

suckerfortits
24-08-2008, 11:49 PM
Hi, thanks to Chonging101 bro for the contacts, I manged to book Bao Bao for a session on 23/08/08. I am kinda new to this so forgive me if my FR is kinda brief... :)

Stats as below:
Body: 8/10 (I like her boobs a lot! :p)
BBBJ : 6/10
Anal : NIL

newman11
25-08-2008, 01:40 AM
:DBro, can PM this baby contact?? Thanks in adv.

uobboss
25-08-2008, 01:55 AM
:DBro, can PM this baby contact?? Thanks in adv.

Ctc given,

Remember to post fr after mission :D

bbbj-lover
25-08-2008, 10:02 PM

BaiXue left, u still so active finding the next best BBBJ ah? :D
I now quietened down awhile.... storing energy and power!

amity
26-08-2008, 03:55 AM

候兄, i am busy wif an assignment. I couldnt haf much time surfing SBF, reply PM till Nov/Dec. Most of my liberty day for bonking has to be catered to work on this assignment....sigh.

All bros, pls send your request for BaoEr contact to bro uobboss . Thx.

Bro uobboss, u so hardworking. so late liao still see u online SBF.... I might post some new photo in dis few days, sorry u might get busier liao :p. ....Oso i informed BaoEr liao u r helping to manage the thread (hope u dont mind i big mouth hor) in the absent of bro TS (though he sms BaoEr earlier that he will get one bro here to look after the thread for 2 weeks) :D

amity
26-08-2008, 04:15 AM
As promised, great Thnks to Bro Amity.
As usual, today only wanted to try my luck see heng suai, actually is dont wan to fuck cos today hangover from yday drinking...
bro tragicy, congrats u have the first blood after BaoEr red alert :p

Hi, thanks to Chonging101 bro for the contacts, I manged to book Bao Bao for a session on 23/08/08. I am kinda new to this so forgive me if my FR is kinda brief...
bro suckerfortits, glad u din let bro cheonging101 down. Sorry dun mean to doubt ur FR or check ur background. i verified with BaoEr liao, she told me u r a nice guy. So R u posting a RTF report too ? :D

thx all bros who have contribute ur FR on BaoEr. I have put u in my uplist liao. Will log in everyday for a short while to upz one bro though i am tight wif my work schedule.

brudder uobboss, thx for keeping the thread active. Wow so glad to see bro Walabis and bro spidermel here to suay i1papaya :p....and not forgetting some other bros for ur posting too. Now BaoEr coffeeshop is more and more lively :D

amity
26-08-2008, 04:25 AM
You and me the same KC King Ho Bor our KC is - Kenna Conned.:D

err.... 木瓜兄 u r king of Kuay Chap "love juice". Only u tougue-fu can earn BaoEr french kiss :p

happy000
26-08-2008, 03:37 PM
You no time to take care of your BaoEr? No wonder I have received a few "我想你" message from her.

But I also busy and so dare not to call her and more over there are so many WLs available -- have some money but not enough 'power' to satisfy all of them :D

候兄, i am busy wif an assignment. I couldnt haf much time surfing SBF, reply PM till Nov/Dec. Most of my liberty day for bonking has to be catered to work on this assignment....sigh.

All bros, pls send your request for BaoEr contact to bro uobboss . Thx.

Bro uobboss, u so hardworking. so late liao still see u online SBF.... I might post some new photo in dis few days, sorry u might get busier liao :p. ....Oso i informed BaoEr liao u r helping to manage the thread (hope u dont mind i big mouth hor) in the absent of bro TS (though he sms BaoEr earlier that he will get one bro here to look after the thread for 2 weeks) :D

uobboss
26-08-2008, 05:25 PM
bro suckerfortits, glad u din let bro cheonging101 down. Sorry dun mean to doubt ur FR or check ur background. i verified with BaoEr liao, she told me u r a nice guy. So R u posting a RTF report too ? :D

Bro Amity,
You gave me the ctc with trust so i help TS maintain the spirit of sharing but
I am busy with FY closing so no chance to do rtf yet and i doubt she can remember me with so many bros trying her :p

I cannot verify some of the FRs as cheonging hp not on . I only on that hp when i wanna bonk . Normally my conversation with FL "What time you free ? Now can ? Location "

The criteria is min 1 fr as laid down by TS . Pls post some frs so that i can pass you the ctc .

To those 'bros' who could only post "Please PM me her contact!" throughout their entire stay in this forum need not apply. Bros who have posted FRs before would be preferred even if your points are in moderation.

Do not pm me if you never post any FRs before .

hot_best_deals
26-08-2008, 09:20 PM
Made appointment with Bao Bao early this morning. Checked into the
hotel and took a quick shower while waiting for her. Was waiting
eagerly for her after my shower. The 10 min wait was like an hour of
waiting. Heard 'Ding Dong' and finally got to meet her in
person. She intro herself and was staring hard at me, she made me felt
that my heart was throbbing double quick. Chatted for a few minutes
before she started warming up - ourselves and the water (she was drinking champagne previously and was thirsty). She was wearing this white dress which resembles an angel. Haha... At first glance, with her hairstyle, I thot Zhang YiNing had flown in from Beijing.

Anyway, she started to take off her dress and we went showering.

She was really very hardworking in the BBBJ and it felt good. Suction was good. I realised then, why she warmed up water... There was hot and cold treatment which I felt skyrocketed! After about 10mins, I started to play with her pussy with some moaning + wetness.

After a few minutes, we switched roles and started with main course.

Her pussy felt tight and as I humped her it felt really good with all
her moanings. I continued to hump her anyway with dirty
talk from her asking me to ram it in (Maybe she was high from champagne?). After about 10 mins we switched position and she continued with her moaning as I was gasping for air.

After another 10 mins I decided it was time to finish her. We changed
back to missionary and pumped her hard and fast before coming really
hard.

We chatted as we showered together. Bao'er is really friendly and
chatty that she felt more like a friend than a FL. She even requested me for round 2 but i was dead exhausted.

Bao'er gives really good service + massage. For those who are boobs lover,
her GFE is also 'No Horse Run'! Also, she doesn't rush you or keep track of the time... I didn't wanted to leave and I extended the session to chit chat + enjoying the massage >>>

Look - 8/10 Pretty type
Body - 9.5/10 For boobs + ass + fair, smooth skin lover
French - Never try
BBBJ - 9/10 strong suction with deep throat action, not to mention cold + hot treatment
FJ - 9/10
RTF – Yes for sure. Attitude wise, she's really really good. Her
friendly nature can break the ice and make you feel at ease quickly. She's leaving rather soon and it may be a very long time if she is to be back, the next time???!!!

uobboss
26-08-2008, 09:58 PM
Bro hot_best_deals,

Thx for the FR :) will reward u tomolo .

i1papaya
26-08-2008, 11:04 PM
err.... 木瓜兄 u r king of Kuay Chap "love juice". Only u tougue-fu can earn BaoEr french kiss :p

No lah, it is nothing about what I have do but she just happen to like my kind of pattern which is dry old papaya skin kind lah.:D

happy000
26-08-2008, 11:10 PM
What's the reward? :) The boss of UOB is announcing a bonus issue + a right issue at $1 :D

Bro hot_best_deals,

Thx for the FR :) will reward u tomolo .

amity
26-08-2008, 11:17 PM
……I am busy with FY closing so no chance to do rtf yet and i doubt she can remember me with so many bros trying her

I cannot verify some of the FRs as cheonging hp not on . I only on that hp when i wanna bonk

Bro, u r wrong. When I mentioned to her that the bro who help to manage the thread is the one who brought her to eat frog leg, she immediately response “oh 是姓xxx的” eat frog leg at Lorxx. She even can recall u took the cab to her apartment to meet her…. As for RTF or try new gem, IMHO do it only when u r free or need some de-stress.

BTW I don’t really purposely called and verified FR wif BaoEr lar…. I merely chat wif her when I RTF. Oso Feedback to her when there r any negative comments on her, just want her to take note lor….

So far so good lar, bros r treating her well. me oso glad to know quite a nos of trusted newbies too :)

Made appointment with Bao Bao early this morning. .....She was wearing this white dress which resembles an angel. ...... I didn't wanted to leave and I extended the session to chit chat + enjoying the massage >>>

....She's leaving rather soon and it may be a very long time if she is to be back, the next time???!!!

Bro hot_best_deals, thx for ur FR too. Put u in my uplist liao...:)

Yes she leaving on 21 sep.... her next code red is estimated on 13/9/08.... so bros who tried several time but unsuccessful to get your desire slot, maybe can consider planning in advance lor.

uobboss
26-08-2008, 11:20 PM
What's the reward? :) The boss of UOB is announcing a bonus issue + a right issue at $1 :D

Give you high gearing warrants and preference shares ok??:D:D

Just joking hor

Wait every one demand shares from me i may go bankrupt .

amity
26-08-2008, 11:27 PM
You no time to take care of your BaoEr? No wonder I have received a few "我想你" message from her.

But I also busy and so dare not to call her and more over there are so many WLs available -- have some money but not enough 'power' to satisfy all of them
What's the reward? The boss of UOB is announcing a bonus issue + a right issue at $1

bro, u really a busy but happy man hor....
i guess u r not the oni bro who receive ""我想你" kind of sms....in fact we had oso received this kinda sms from other gals too :D
As for RTF, IMHO unless there is a strong GFE, strong chemistry due to some x-factor, else i oso feel likewise "y give up a forest for a tree" :p

Bro uobboss is Boss of UOB meh.... i think i call his nick "U Owe Bao Bao Onemore Sexifying Shot" :D (read his Fr u know y:p)

uobboss
26-08-2008, 11:33 PM
Bro uobboss is Boss of UOB meh.... i think i call his nick "U Owe Bao Bao Onemore Sexifying Shot" :D (read his Fr u know y:p)

Haha you just made me laugh and i am still in office :D:D

Bro amity is so full of creativeness's

ken6890
26-08-2008, 11:34 PM
Yes she leaving on 21 sep.... her next code red is estimated on 13/9/08.... so bros who tried several time but unsuccessful to get your desire slot, maybe can consider planning in advance lor.
Bro amity , how are you ? should be be busy on your asignment right , do take care hor :)
Me recently also very busy on my work , hope can RTF her before she leave :)

hot_best_deals
26-08-2008, 11:41 PM
Bro, u r wrong. When I mentioned to her that the bro who help to manage the thread is the one who brought her to eat frog leg, she immediately response “oh 是姓xxx的” eat frog leg at Lorxx. She even can recall u took the cab to her apartment to meet her…. As for RTF or try new gem, IMHO do it only when u r free or need some de-stress.

BTW I don’t really purposely called and verified FR wif BaoEr lar…. I merely chat wif her when I RTF. Oso Feedback to her when there r any negative comments on her, just want her to take note lor….

So far so good lar, bros r treating her well. me oso glad to know quite a nos of trusted newbies too :)

Bro hot_best_deals, thx for ur FR too. Put u in my uplist liao...:)

Bro amity and uobboss,

Thanx for your help here! Really appreciated it!

She is really in good hands and she praised those who had supported, helped her with love and more love. I guess the answer is obvious here.

0.0001 cents of opinion here... Thanx again

_Will

xavier69
27-08-2008, 02:02 AM
Thanks Bro Cheonging101 for Bao Bao's contact. Also honoured to be in Bro Amity's pm list. :)

Had a session last sunday(24/04/08) at 4.30pm slot. Was supposed to meet Bao Bao earlier this month but due to some reasons didn't get to meet her.
Was raining heavily last sunday when I went down for my session with Bao Bao. Picked her up nearby her house before we proceeded to nearby H81.
1st impression Bao Bao looks pretty and sports nice dyed short hair which is appealing to me. Nice dress sense and she was on high heels too. :p

Had a little chat while she boiled water and get ready her stuff from her bag. Proceeded to shower together. Had inspection on Bao Bao's twin towers and they look cup C+ to me and nice nips which looked good for sucking. :p

After shower, laid down on bed while Bao Bao cleaned my rifle up with a wet tissue before giving me warm and tap water BBBJ. After few rounds of BBBJ, turned her over and attacked her boobs. Licked and sucked on both tits while fingering her love hole. Can feel the wetness and requested her to cap me.

Laid down as I wanted Cowgirl first. Visual effect was good from the boobs shaking through our synchronised thrusting. :p Changed missionary...doggie...standing missionary by bedside...doggie in front of mirror....back to missionary at bed. After about 45mins surrendered my soldiers to her.

While resting...had a nice chat with her and she can hold her conversations well. Bao Bao noticed my bro was hard even though sometime after 1st shot and asked me if I wanted another round.

Gladly accepted the invitation for 2nd round. Bao Bao went to boil water again and I thought it's warm and tap water BBBJ again before she asked me if I want to drink milo.

2nd round started off with Cowgirl...changed missionary but this time Bao Bao placed a pillow below her and I surrendered again in missionary.

After this, we showered together, gave her $200 and we left for dinner together. After dinner, dropped her off at a bro's house before heading home.

Overall, it was a very enjoyable sexperience with Bao Bao. Will be having my RTF session soon.
Bro Cheonging101, will up you with my humble point when you made new posting. Thanks.

uobboss
27-08-2008, 08:08 PM
B

Fast hand fast leg leh only left 17 days leh .

Bros who wants her contact can PM me but minimum 1 FR . :D

shyster
27-08-2008, 10:56 PM
didn't have to go back office after lunch, somemore weather so nice so tot of cuddling up with Bao Er :D so called her and managed to wake her up from slumber land.

picked her up from her place and she came down wearing a sexy (almost) see through doll dress. 女人味 +1. Her twin peaks were playing peek-a-boo with my brother. cannot tahan already. faster shoot to 81 outside g'land.

Actions were as usual. bought a pack of 003 but knn too tight for me so told her to use it for other bros. lucky she got spare. after action we just cuddled up in each other's arms and just listened to light music.

luckily another bro made arrangement at the same 81 so she didn't have to travel.

this time managed to steal more kisses. maybe next time can french already :D

Bros, don't wait until last min to bonk her.

suckerfortits
28-08-2008, 09:35 AM

Haha, paiseh ah, I not very familiar with the FR format, so I missed out the RTF portion. But then again, I already RTF once when I put up the FR liao, so didn't thought of putting it down. :p

uobboss
28-08-2008, 07:20 PM
Ops i forgot to mention if you can make her cum her mei mei will massage ur didi . :D

uobboss
29-08-2008, 07:43 PM
luckily another bro made arrangement at the same 81 so she didn't have to travel.

Bros, don't wait until last min to bonk her.

Where's the FR by that bro ? :D
Write a short one also can .
Left 15 days till auntie come and the headlights will blind you :p.
Fast hand fast leg PM me leh .
Min 1 FR to qualify for ctc .

ahguang
30-08-2008, 01:37 AM
Thank to you bro Cheonging101 for sharing this Gem with me. I made it short and straight to the point, after i got her no. i asap call her in the morning and made a booking.

When i meet up with her at the hotel room, a small size woman open up the door for me and i very disappointed her boobie not very big. But when she offer to wash me up and THE MOMENT SHE TAKE OFF HER CLOTH, a pair of GIANT boobie show out infront of me. My hand start to touch them and play with it, AND TO ALL BRO HER BOOBIE IS NATURAL!!!

After the washing(i wash myself up cause i dont wan to waste time), we chating a little and this where the show start. Bao Bao start painting my body and use her biggest assert to play with my dick and body. After a while she ask me wanna to BJ me raw or not(OF COS I WAN IT RAW), while she giving me BJ and she not forgeting to use her boob to play with my ball(OH man this is heaven).

After 20min i cant take it anymore and i ask her to cap me. I position myself and Fxxk her up(HER PUSSY IS TIGHT). Change afew position, all the feeling not the same but the feel is gd. But the best post is fxxking her face to face cause u can see her face with enjoyment and her moaning is REAL and this made me really high and i keep pumping her none stop until i and her really sweat alot(normally i dont sweat at all but i can tell u having sex with her feel really gd). After around 45min or so, i finally release my load and i hug her very tight and she do the same thing to me. And we hugging each another for awhile and this time she die die wanna to bath with me, After everything i leave her room as a very happy man. Thank again Bro Cheonging101, thank you for intro me this gem.

Stats are as below:
Looks: 7.5/10
BBBJ: 7.5/10
Frenching: can
Anal: I doubt
Attitude: 7.5/10
Damage: 70/1/1 or 100/2/2 (excluding room & safety gear)
RTF: ASAP(Cause she leaving next month and not planning not to come back anymore)

amity
30-08-2008, 05:08 PM
Thank to you bro Cheonging101 for sharing this Gem with me………after i got her no. i asap call her in the morning and made a booking…
Stats are as below:
Looks: 7.5/10
BBBJ: 7.5/10
Frenching: can
RTF: ASAP(Cause she leaving next month and not planning not to come back anymore)

Stats are as below:
BJ: 7/10 (Not sure if she does BBBJ now.)
Frenching: Never tried, maybe cannot

bro ahguang, thx for ur belated FR. I believed that u copy bro cheonging101's stat on BE from post 1 and did some changes without realising that the damage on 2 shots is long outdated (due to mistake/miscommunication). see post 37 (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/2886814-post37.html)

kindly allow me to make the clarification again on the damage to avoid any misunderstanding and embarassment (which happened in two occasions) between BaoEr and the bros who engaged/will be engaging her service as follow:-

The damage is
$70/1 shot/1 hour or

i have listed out some relevant posts for your reference if u din follow the thread.

Update :
Interested Bros who haven get her contact, mai tu liao PM your request to Bro uobboss.

BaoEr code red estimated on 13/9/08 and she will be leaving on 21/9/08 (last day of service yet to be confirmed):D

hidaeki
30-08-2008, 05:19 PM
can pass bao bao contact...?
PM Me...thank's

uobboss
30-08-2008, 06:00 PM
can pass bao bao contact...?
PM Me...thank's

Bro hidaeki,

You no FRs before difficult to pass you the ctcs .

hidaeki
30-08-2008, 07:17 PM
Bro hidaeki,

You no FRs before difficult to pass you the ctcs .

OIC...
IT'S OK 4GET IT...
BTW THANK'S
I'M NEW HERE..

Aftershave@8
31-08-2008, 02:56 AM
Better than BJ Olympics fireworks experience (Part 1)

Bro Amity kindly referred Bao Er to me a few weeks ago, and on Friday at the stroke of midnight, I finally had the chance to meet this voluptuous, smart cookie. The experience was better than the BJ Olympics fireworks! Long FR bros, bear with me:

After some slight confusion (I went to the wrong 81 in JC!), I was welcomed with open arms by a busty Beijing lass outside the “correct” hotel. There was another hotel nearby that was cheaper by $10 and she asked which I preferred (she has customer welfare at heart). I opted for her original choice ($30 / 2hr instead of the other which is $20 / 2hr)

Inside the room, she offered a choice of coffee or milo; I told her either one is OK - she asked me my for my first choice, which was coffee (I later found out she herself preferred coffee over milo – customer interest ranked 1st for her). Although she had showered, she offered to bath me, I guess partially to ensure my rod was properly cleaned. She stripped to her lingerie and with her back facing me, asked that I help her remove her bra… which I did and then she turned around – I was greeted by a magnificent 36D pair of knockers!

After showering, I lied down on bed and she climbed on top of me to offer a taste of her voluptuous titties… then she gradually moved south and massaged my very erect dick with her ample chests… followed by “hot / cold” BBBJ – with milo and mineral water no less! As I sensed I would explode if she continued her well-suctioned BBBJ any longer, I asked her to lie down and I painted her tits – the twin peaks were big, soft, “nicely spread” and very sexy.

I think she got comfortable as she then motioned for me to lie down and to my surprise, she initiated soft kisses (no frenching though) as she massaged my balls at the same time. This was followed a 2nd round of BBBJ before she capped my didi. By now, all I could think of was riding her – switching positions, I mounted her and watched in awe as my accelerating thrusts were met with growing moans and the sight of those mighty breasts swaying nearly gave me a nose-bleed! I unloaded shortly and she playfully wrapped her legs around mine to keep didi inside mei mei to squeeze out the last drops…

As I was too tired for a 2nd shot, I asked for a massage and to her credit, she provided a fairly decent rub. During massage, she asked permission to check her phone / return calls – from what I could work out she has a good memory and “managed” her customers well. At the end of our session, I suggested going for supper if she was up for it (she told me earlier a nice bro took her to East Coast for sushi dinner). She told me since she was not sleepy yet and had no other appointments, she would accompany me. So off we went – to Newton – it was a really fun drive as I sped thru’ ECP at 120km/hr (except for the stretch with camera towards SUNTEC exit), I was happy to note she likes speed, too!

Part 2 to be continued …..

Aftershave@8
31-08-2008, 03:05 AM
Better than BJ Olympics fireworks experience (Part 2)

It was past 3am when we finished supper. As I was sending her back, I reflected on the enjoyable evening I had – and in a fleeting moment, I asked if she would stay with me for the rest of night / early morning. She obliged so we ended up checking-in at a boutique hotel.

In the room, we drank beer and TCSS like old friends – she then dimmed the lights and needless to stay, we both got stark naked again - before even finishing our first can of beer!

She gently massaged my hard-again dick and commented that didi was salivating – so she took a wet tissue and cleaned didi before taking a big gulp of beer….. and started kissing me (still no frenching) – it was so sensuous I could have jerked off there and then! As the beer dripped out of my mouth, she painted me and provided a beer-lubricated BBBJ.

Now she wanted to be in control, so I let her cap me and she mounted on top of me and rode me like a wild child, all this time my hands massaging those really huge breasts that I can see in the soft, dim lights.

She then “commanded” that I get on top and thrust her fast and hard (“as fast as I was driving earlier”) – the “test” was “to last longer than the song” she would play on her hand phone.

I passed the test as I made untamed love to her for nearly 10 minutes before both of us collapsed in total sextifaction. (Sorry to the room guests next door as the bed frame banged against the wall...)

Very shagged by now, I fell asleep with my dick resting between her ass crack and one hand “supporting” her breast as her back faced me in sleeping position. When I woke up (11am, my phone alarm rang), she had cuddled herself around me and I felt “warmness” on my penis - she had “cupped” didi with one hand while sleeping, and using my leg as “bolster” as I felt her pussy hair brush against my thigh...

We embraced like lovers before washing up; dressed up and sent her home… promising that I will RTF before she returns to Beijing in a few weeks. We also made an “agreement” – which I will reveal once its “implemented”.....

It was a “big expenses” night for me with the initial meeting / hotel, followed by overnight arrangements… but for bros who have experienced Bao Er’s superior GFE, I think you will agree it’s a necessary expense for spending 11hr with this voluptuous sex kitten! Thanks bro Amity for alerting me to this first class gem!

kilojoules
31-08-2008, 06:31 PM
Thanks bro uobboss for the contact

It was pretty late when i called her so i picked her up from her place. The first thing that caught my eye was the boobies, and it was jiggling with her every movement. That certainly got me excited. According to FR, she's about 25, but i thot she looked late 20s/early 30's, but i was attracted to her sophisticated looks and the way she carried herself. Get her to don a power suit and i don't think she will look out of place among high level executives.

Along the way, we had a little chit chat to know her better. Once in the room, we helped each other with the removal of our clothes and her bra. It was heavenly, her boobs were soft yet firm enough and not saggy. Freaking HUGE as well, which i loved!!

We gave each other a nice little shower and got to business. I was spending a considerable amount of time on her 2 peaks, covering every mm of it and she was clearly enjoying it. How do i know? other the soft moans she was making... (damn it's a real turn on), when i got down south, it was already nicely juiced up... slurp!

I then attacked it with fervour and the delight on her face was priceless... (btw, no smell)... i wanted to go on further, but she stopped me and capped me. We did it in missionary. I really loved her sound effect, it didn't sound fake and along the way, my bro got a nice little massage from her mei....:D Ho say! Soon i shot the load and we both laid there for a while.

I continued playing with her boobies and she also gave me a massage on the shoulders, but it's clearly not her forte. Then again, there are more important things to do with her than massage.

We washed up and started dressing up and were hugging and playing, when bro got naughty again, she asked if i wanted another round... i was really tempted but gave it a pass as i din have enuff cash and also not sure if bro can still take it.... i certainly enjoyed her company in the 2 hours.

Looks: 8/10 (she's not pretty but i like that sophisticated look on her, very charming indeed)
Body: 7.5/10
Boobs: 9.5/10 (a must for boob lovers)
FJ: 7.5/10
GFE: 9.5/10
damage: 100/1/2h (w massage) excl room, cd.
RTF: definately

A helluva good time and highly recommended!

uobboss
31-08-2008, 06:49 PM
Bro kilojoules,

Upz you for a good FR . Now you understand why i kept staring at the headlights until forgot to buy cd and only realized it when in the room .:D

kilojoules
31-08-2008, 09:54 PM
thanks for the point and more importantly for the contact.

i know exactly how you felt. i just wanted to attack the headlights straight away when she got in the car. And it took quite a while to get to hotel because of jam and had to wait 20min for room as well. the wait to paradise was agonising but is worth every bit.

The interesting thing was after parking the car and when i went ahead of her to book the room, she asked me not to forget to get the cd, so it appears it didn't just happen to u... not surprised, given those damn mesmerising knockers of her... shit talking and thinking about it again is making me damn gian..

Bro kilojoules,

Upz you for a good FR . Now you understand why i kept staring at the headlights until forgot to buy cd and only realized it when in the room .:D

uobboss
01-09-2008, 02:46 AM
The interesting thing was after parking the car and when i went ahead of her to book the room, she asked me not to forget to get the cd, so it appears it didn't just happen to u... not surprised, given those damn mesmerising knockers of her... shit talking and thinking about it again is making me damn gian..

Glad you enjoyed it .

Those with ctcs fast hand fast leg hor

Less than 2 weeks her big auntie come and soon after that she will be going back . Expecting alot of last min rush as alot of bros will RTF before she leaves:p

uobboss
01-09-2008, 05:36 AM
http://s7.uploads.bizhat.com/69797f23/03_1.jpg (http://uploads.bizhat.com/view/212631) http://s7.uploads.bizhat.com/69797f23/01_2.jpg (http://uploads.bizhat.com/view/212627)

Nothing to do help compile the photos :p

Interested pls pm me for contacts .

uobboss
01-09-2008, 08:59 PM
I had passed Baobao ctcs to more than 9 brothers but only 2 FRs . Post some FRs even short one also can . Just fill up the below . :D

Looks: */10
Body: */10
BBBJ: */10
FJ: */10
GFE:*/10
Attitude:*/10
RTF: yes/no

shyster
01-09-2008, 10:25 PM

this was the doll dress she wore during my RTF ! very sexy ! alamak, gotta RTF soon :D

amity
02-09-2008, 01:32 AM
I had passed Baobao ctcs to more than 9 brothers but only 2 FRs . Post some FRs even short one also can . Just fill up the below .

Looks: */10
Body: */10
BBBJ: */10
FJ: */10
GFE:*/10
Attitude:*/10
RTF: yes/no

And not forgetting that you can opt for the package as proposed to her : $100/1 shot + light massage/2 hours package.

For bros who had tried her and have chemistry wif her, i am sure u will find that it is a value for $$$ package since H81 minimum room booking is 2 hours and u will get to enjoy the superb GFE for the remaining time after FJ.... :D

Where's the FR by that bro ?
Write a short one also can .....

ok lor, my 9th RTF report:

http://i520.photobucket.com/albums/w322/amity1112/nzjSDhffnfhg.jpg

http://i520.photobucket.com/albums/w322/amity1112/skfhgzmffg.jpg

http://i520.photobucket.com/albums/w322/amity1112/zdygMBDnfkhfr.jpg

Fast hand fast leg PM bro uobboss before BaoEr red alert. After that she will leave our shore. Min 1 FR to qualify for ctc . thx

amity
02-09-2008, 01:41 AM
Thx bro Aftershave@8 for another juciy FR of yours. This should be your very first lengthy FR break into part 1 and 2 ..... u impressed me after i read ur FR on KeXin recommended by bro funsg (if my memory dun fail me :p)....have upz ur points liao as many bros din have latest post.

Bro kilojoules, excellent FR too. Put u in my uplist liao. Hope my two humble points can help u recovered the kilojoules of energy used in ur sexxion. Cheerz :p

Aftershave@8
02-09-2008, 02:27 AM
amity -

Thx bro Aftershave@8 for another juciy FR of yours. This should be your very first lengthy FR break into part 1 and 2 ..... u impressed me after i read ur FR on KeXin recommended by bro funsg (if my memory dun fail me )....have upz ur points liao as many bros din have latest post.
__________________________________________________ ___________

Bro Amity, thanx for compliments. Yes, it's me on KeXin, and my all-time fave FR featuring Anqi of GD. After seeing new pix u posted, feel like RTF! Cheers

uobboss
02-09-2008, 12:25 PM
http://i520.photobucket.com/albums/w322/amity1112/skfhgzmffg.jpg

Wow seeing those boobs make me horny again .

RTF Bros fast hand fast leg before big auntie cums .

Monkey4
02-09-2008, 12:32 PM
[IMG]

Wow seeing those boobs make me horny again .

bro uobboss.... so see u tonight hor at TCSS..... :D

fl_slayer
02-09-2008, 01:18 PM
i miss baobao.........sigh:(

uobboss
02-09-2008, 01:54 PM

She still ard .
Faster rtf before she goes back .
She says she free in the afternoons .

amity
02-09-2008, 04:22 PM

erm....bro tot u had met her b4 at club 25..... u can jio her la kopi+TCSS mah.... :D

she sms u the other morning u din reply....she tot u angry or what ;)

Wow seeing those boobs make me horny again ....

Thread Manager sir, u want some more pics? :D

uobboss
02-09-2008, 04:32 PM
Thread Manager sir, u want some more pics? :D

The more the merrier .

gertt234
02-09-2008, 08:52 PM
"Bao" "Bao Bao" overnight I did and kena KC'ed by her I got (No regrets being KC'ed). RTF I will.

Incidently for people who are interested to know, I up her 3 times already with 1 of them being overnight.

Please PM TS if you want contact.

uobboss
02-09-2008, 10:31 PM
"Bao" "Bao Bao" overnight I did and kena KC'ed by her I got (No regrets being KC'ed). RTF I will.

Incidently for people who are interested to know, I up her 3 times already with 1 of them being overnight.

Please PM TS if you want contact.

Bro gertt234,

Glad that you enjoyed her company .

Interested pls PM me the temporary contact window as TS is out of town .

kilojoules
02-09-2008, 10:49 PM
thanks bro amity.:p
a gem indeed, ticks in all the right boxes.

Bro kilojoules, excellent FR too. Put u in my uplist liao. Hope my two humble points can help u recovered the kilojoules of energy used in ur sexxion. Cheerz :p

gertt234
02-09-2008, 10:55 PM
Bro uobboss,

It's a bit difficult not to enjoy her company.

I'm sure most Bro's who have spend some time with her would agree. And there's so many RTF's.

With the new pic's, how to tahan? Already thinking of which time slot will have the least Bro's to compete with.

Feeling a bit paiseh also that I got a few numbers from other Bro's here but haven't tried coz I allocating most of my Vit M to RTF Bao Bao.

uobboss
03-09-2008, 12:08 AM
With the new pic's, how to tahan? Already thinking of which time slot will have the least Bro's to compete with.

You can call her direct and ask her in advance .

LED...
03-09-2008, 12:47 AM
[QUOTE=amity;3025125][B]

[SIZE="4"]ok lor, my 9th RTF report:

You steady manz bro, same girl 9 times, SALUTE:D

amity
03-09-2008, 01:26 AM
You steady manz bro, same girl 9 times, SALUTE:D

bro LED, i am sure u know there have others here RTF a FL more than that hor....

My budget for bonking is currently all for BaoEr cos she resemble my ROC ex-gf in behaviour. Since i also pass out her contact, i must see that she is well taken care by the bros mah....sort of responsibilty lah, not too much stress though. Also can get to know some of the bros who treat her gently and so well (thx ya bros) :).

Now BaoEr is like a very close frenz to me liao. Like Bro Aftershave@8 and maybe some other bros, she will be glad to bring us around if we go BeiJing for a trip.... she jio me for ice skidding in Dec :D..... now the only stress is how to answer to my OC :o

SomandrisIsDead
03-09-2008, 01:52 AM
Hi Bro Amity,

Long time no see, or rather becos my cheonging joints differ from u so not much correspondences. Thanks for ur Upz. Din even know u relinquish TS/TM to bro uobboss. :)

OMG 9th RTF!!! You must really dote on this GEM. You are going to beat Bro Procodin1 and Bro Monkey4's record for KK in no time. :D

For me, 3 times max, cos i really scared i fall in love with them. Got an sms from Bao Er saying she leaving on 20 Sep. Will she be returning?

amity
03-09-2008, 01:55 AM
The more the merrier .

By the order of Thread Manager....

http://i520.photobucket.com/albums/w322/amity1112/RJzdfnklfnfxgn.jpg

http://i520.photobucket.com/albums/w322/amity1112/Hkasdfighsdfbsf.jpg

http://i520.photobucket.com/albums/w322/amity1112/Knzsjfbfbjsdfhdf.jpg

Interested Bros who haven get her contact, mai tu liao PM to Bro uobboss. Min 1 FR to qualify.

The damage is
$70/1 shot/1 hour or

Update :
- Till date, BaoEr still receive calls asking abt the price difference for 2 shots as stated by Bro TS in the first post. Pls be reminded again that the damage for 2 shots in the first post is a mistake/miscommunication.see clarification, post 57 (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/2891187-post57.html).
Look like bro cheonging101 gonna "chor" by BaoEr again when he back, hahahahaha....
- Some bros PM me suggested 2 shots should be $140 or lower. Here was my reply, post 68 (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/2893312-post68.html).
In my earlier discussion wif BaoEr in July, she explained that the second shot take longer time and will shag her out. Hence the proposed $100/1shot/2hour package. Trust me, if u have chemistry wif her, this package is value for $$$...else just go for $70/1/1...either one no regret... anyway, still have ppl choose $150/2/2 and no complain, so u decide when u see her..... Hope to have ur kind understanding....

Happi bonking

amity
03-09-2008, 02:08 AM
....For me, 3 times max, cos i really scared i fall in love with them. Got an sms from Bao Er saying she leaving on 20 Sep. Will she be returning?

i 心无邪恋 :p, told her during my QC test that i married liao , got no chance for r/s....:p

oh ya, her flight is 21/9/08 after 0001, so should consider she leaving on 20/9/08....paisei.... me too tired and blur liao wif my work....age catching up...

What i know is that she gonna help her uncle when she back to china.... her mum oledi 70yo, should keep her accompany lor.... anyway she might get married soon if the guy intro by her uncle suit her..... must wish her all well..... DONT COME BACK!

After 21/9/08, u know i will RTF who liao hor...wait for me my "horny housewife" XY :D

SomandrisIsDead
03-09-2008, 04:39 AM
http://s7.uploads.bizhat.com/69797f23/03_1.jpg (http://uploads.bizhat.com/view/212631) http://s7.uploads.bizhat.com/69797f23/01_2.jpg (http://uploads.bizhat.com/view/212627)

Nothing to do help compile the photos :p
Interested pls pm me for contacts .

Excellent Pics, Bro! :D

She looks damn chio like this. Makes feel like RTF. She dyed her hair back? Last time was with a tint of orange i dont remember wrongly.

SomandrisIsDead
03-09-2008, 05:01 AM
What i know is that she gonna help her uncle when she back to china.... her mum oledi 70yo, should keep her accompany lor.... anyway she might get married soon if the guy intro by her uncle suit her..... must wish her all well..... DONT COME BACK!

After 21/9/08, u know i will RTF who liao hor...wait for me my "horny housewife" XY :D

Ya la, wish her ALL the best in that case...

XY ah, haha she's getting quite a lot of customers also recently... Have u RTF her after she came back? :)

uobboss
03-09-2008, 01:04 PM
Excellent Pics, Bro! :D

She looks damn chio like this. Makes feel like RTF. She dyed her hair back? Last time was with a tint of orange i dont remember wrongly.

Bro SomandrisIsDead
Me virgin thread manager need more support else TS come back say i never do work . Her hair should be black .

By the order of Thread Manager....

Interested Bros who haven get her contact, mai tu liao PM to Bro uobboss. Min 1 FR to qualify.

The damage is
$70/1 shot/1 hour or

Bro Amity,
Ccs given to a lot of senior bros after your pics :D
And pls take note she may not be coming back and the bonking window is getting fewer by the days . Those natural,creamy,fair,big headlights are craving for attention to boobs lovers .
So just drop me a PM and your lust will be fulfilled :D.

Devil_Nick
03-09-2008, 02:08 PM
[QUOTE=uobboss;3026117]http://i520.photobucket.com/albums/w322/amity1112/skfhgzmffg.jpgQUOTE]

Seeing the Pic make me horny...... Just Sms her and shes fully booked for the day. Hais Timing not rite, got to try my luck again....

PS.Thank you uobboss for the contact.

uobboss
03-09-2008, 03:02 PM
Seeing the Pic make me horny...... Just Sms her and shes fully booked for the day. Hais Timing not rite, got to try my luck again....

PS.Thank you uobboss for the contact.

Pssst Bro devil_nick
faster make advance booking as window is shorter and shorter .
Becos from the ctcs given she may be quite busy .
Maybe you can try on weekends or some other days .

shyster
03-09-2008, 03:15 PM
Now BaoEr is like a very close frenz to me liao. Like Bro Aftershave@8 and maybe some other bros, she will be glad to bring us around if we go BeiJing for a trip.... she jio me for ice skidding in Dec :D..... now the only stress is how to answer to my OC :o

wah, bro amity, can i go ice skidding too :D

but ice skidding beri painful one. wait puah peh. ice skating better?

Devil_Nick
03-09-2008, 03:29 PM
Pssst Bro devil_nick
faster make advance booking as window is shorter and shorter .
Becos from the ctcs given she may be quite busy .
Maybe you can try on weekends or some other days .

Todays really not my day, sms 3 diff FL all not free.... i cant make advance booking as i dun know when i'm free n with CO around not easy... Will try again when i'm free.

Fat Bear
03-09-2008, 04:24 PM
Can PM me her contacts too thanks.....

uobboss
03-09-2008, 07:04 PM
All PM sent :D

2MuchLove
03-09-2008, 07:19 PM
All PM sent :D

Bro, share her contacts with me too ?

daringwolf
03-09-2008, 08:36 PM
Thanks Bro Amity for the contact no. SMS her on Monday to book a session last night at 7pm. SHe said ok.

Met her last night at one of the H81 at 7pm, would say she is quite puntual as she had just finished serving one customers at the same hotel. Look wise average as she has a few big pimples on her face. She said pimples due to recent weather. When she first stepped in, I was bathing half way through after a day's work. The first thing that caught my eyes are her big big boobs!!! She then asked me if I wanted her to bath me, of course I said yes lah. She took off her dress and joined me in the showers. Bathing part would say so so lah...

After drying ourselves, we rest on the bed and she started to prepare some items such as hot water and normal mineral water in two cups. She started to catbath me and slowly moving down to my "brother". Her soft and gentle way of licking my brother gave me another kind of sensation (very much from other normal bbbj). Thereafter, she took turn to sipped hot and normal water and bbbj my brother lor. "Fire and ice" bbbj (No ice lor)...

After the bbbj, she capped me and asked me to take the iniative of bonking her missionary lah. I take that she must be tired servicing someone else earlier on, so I took the lead. Her moaning is soft and gentle type, another different feeling from other type of moaning lor. Bonked her silly for quite sometime before I spent my round.

After cleaning me up, she proceeded to massage me. I would say massage wise need improvement lah. Any brother who had tried Coco, Suki would know what I mean. Both of us took a bath and left the room after the time is nearly up.

Looks: 6/10
Boobs: 9/10 (D or E Cup)
Body: 6/10
Moaning: Gentle and soft
Massage: 6/10
Bbbj: 7.5/10
FJ: 6.5/10
RTF: May rtf for 1 shot only next time

Damage: $100/- + room

Boob lovers must really try her lor. Your eyes will open very very big lah...

Aftershave@8
03-09-2008, 09:21 PM
After seeing more pix of BB last night, very tempted again, so arranged RTF this afternoon

I felt really bad when first meet her today – she has marks on her legs (behind thighs) from being bitten by mosquitoes or having used unclean bed-sheet – this happened when I overnight with her last Friday. When we parted on Saturday morning, it seems like mosquito bites – I did not offer to take her to clinic as I did not think after mosquito bite need to see doctor, plus I had to rush to a client lunch meeting

So this afternoon when she showed me the marks, my heart sank with guilt. She mentioned a few bros angry with me because I did not take her see doctor, but she asked bros not to flame me in forum….. so sweet of her

So today RTF turned out to be I deep, deep “sayang” her session. I must give credit to this girl as she reciprocated very well, it was a really “lovey dovey” afternoon… I must also say she not “money face” – she initially declined generous tips today, thinking it was my “guilt”, until I explained it was bonus for exceptional good service

I want to highlight to bros that she is not ill or something, those marks on her legs (which are slowly healing) are insect bites. Thanks to the bro who gave her ointment to apply

I will miss this good-hearted and curvaceous Shandong lass dearly when she leaves…

Aftershave@8
03-09-2008, 09:25 PM
[QUOTE=amity;3027902]

Now BaoEr is like a very close frenz to me liao. Like Bro Aftershave@8 and maybe some other bros, she will be glad to bring us around if we go BeiJing for a trip....

Bro Amity, I hope she find good man, marry and have happy family back in BJ. Meantime before that happens, I will continue to be her fan / supporter when I go to BJ, as I'm sure other good bros will as well!

keven
03-09-2008, 09:27 PM
Thanks Bro Amity for the contact no.

Called her today at 5:30pm to book a session with her at 7pm. Do you know what I heard? Full house for the night. Wah hot gem. Told me to make advance booking for tomorrow, but I said I will try again tomorrow.

To all brothers out there who have yet to try, better fast leg and fast hand. Time is running out. I will try again. Never give out.:)

hq13sib
03-09-2008, 11:05 PM
Called her today at 12noon. just wake up and manage to book a slot at 4pm -530pm.

Anyway, i shall not go into details here

My FR as follow:

Boobs: 9/10 (D cup or bigger)
Body: 6/10
Moaning: soft ( louder would be better )
Bbbj: 7/10

Damage: $1XX for 2 shots

Boob lovers must try her.

fl_slayer
03-09-2008, 11:40 PM
erm....bro tot u had met her b4 at club 25..... u can jio her la kopi+TCSS mah.... :D

she sms u the other morning u din reply....she tot u angry or what ;)

wow, bro how come u know she sms me? u are really power. must keep myself low profile from now on.:eek:

how she know i am fl_slayer?

amity
04-09-2008, 12:29 AM
wow, bro how come u know she sms me? u are really power. must keep myself low profile from now on.:eek:

how she know i am fl_slayer?

bro, she dun know ur nick....

remember when i first started a thread for BaoEr, i PM u her contact to return favour of ur kind sharing as well as bro popiah, bro monkey4 and many more.... i told BaoEr that u all r my brudder and nice guys, so she must not let me down...

during my RTF, she did mention to me abt u lor.... told me that recently u want to ask her out...but both u and BaoEr quite suay lah, the recent outing not so successful.... me oso paisei u waste some $$ and still tip her...she oso paisei thats y she sms u the next morning... but u din reply....so she ask me if u r angry over it...:D

no worries bro, i am not FIB agent, me Female Body Inspector nia.... Man In Bruises:o:D

kyubi
04-09-2008, 12:40 AM
Thks to bro uobboss for sharing ctc. FR as promised.

after some sms, managed to book session for 8pm. told me GL L3X but me 不方便 there...so request lXXder 81. but, sayz like tat need to claim transport from me, :rolleyes: i was like ok..then rain heavy..and in rush shit, forgot safety gear :p.. so quick quick 7-ii grap a box.

Got a rm and sms no. to her. den knn stomach pain so quick explode in toilet bowl..then ding dong knock knock..open door and 1st look face not syt but pleasant looking, in black dress as in prev pict. told her i settle biz in toilet 1st...haha she say haven eat, da bao crab porridge..told her to eat 1st but say later. good point

tok cok abit blah blah, then action start. tok off dress then woohoo, 2 big melons firm and round.shiok :D quickly hug then ask me unhook bra..oblige willingly mai tu liao. spend some time playing the twin peaks, but in btn she got sms. tried french her but say no frenching..sianz 1/2 me.
then she tried aroused me , cat bath and with the 2 melons in my full view, little bro v fast mari kita.

started blow my little bro and is quite good must say. keep grapping her boobs while she at it. then gulp some water and give me "cold treatment"..but no "hot"..hold her head w/ 2 hands and motion up/down...ma chiam porn star hehe :D. then my turn to svc her , use my tongue and lick and play her pussy...good smell lei hehe though a bit bushy.. then she gave me bbbj again b4 cap and i pump her..moaning and boy her voice v teh..grap her boobs again while banging..then switch her ride me..and the 2 boobs in my full view...me pai sei ..after awhile me just exploded into her...and she just fall to me and hug me, my bro still in her pussy..

Then start eating the porridge and she offered me eat also..then after give some massage shoulder/head..ok lar. after that tempt me for 2nd shot, but told her i v hard to shoot 2nd rd and no $$ also.. wash up and b4 leave give her my umbrella in case (she go GL for another appnt) and ask me when she can return me hehe (we'll see)

looks: 6/10 not my type, but got elegance
body: 8.5/10 34 D melons firm and nipple pinkish brown, but a bit tummy fats, Skin white and smooth
bbbj: 7/10 v good, but me not hot treatment, only cold..so abit not balance haha
FJ: 7.5/10 very sensual and the 2 boobs great turn on man
overall svc: 8/10, no ruch and even offer me eat crab haha
Dmg: $100 + $20 (transport claim) + rm + CD
RTF : she going off 20th Sep, so maybe no time.. see see

fl_slayer
04-09-2008, 12:53 AM
during my RTF, she did mention to me abt u lor.... told me that recently u want to ask her out...but both u and BaoEr quite suay lah, the recent outing not so successful.... me oso paisei u waste some $$ and still tip her...she oso paisei thats y she sms u the next morning... but u din reply....so she ask me if u r angry over it...:D

no worries bro, i am not FIB agent, me Female Body Inspector nia.... Man In Bruises:o:D

u r really one FBI, like that u also know is me, i also feel bad she cant join me on board that day, i really like her to join me for the trip but too bad. am not angry with her , as i really like her a lot.;)

to all bros who have not try her pls do so.she is indeed a gem.

amity
04-09-2008, 01:47 AM
.......After cleaning me up, she proceeded to massage me. I would say massage wise need improvement lah. Any brother who had tried Coco.....
Boob lovers must really try her lor. Your eyes will open very very big lah...

bro, the massage part is for 调情, she is not trained in it.... so bros going for solid massage should gif it a passed....:p

Called her today at 12noon. just wake up and manage to book a slot at 4pm -530pm........
Damage: $1XX for 2 shots
Boob lovers must try her.

good move to neg. wif her....hope bros who really enjoy the time wif her dun shortchange her :D

....managed to book session for 8pm....so request lXXder 81. but, sayz like tat need to claim transport from me, i was like ok......after awhile me just exploded into her...and she just fall to me and hug me, my bro still in her pussy....wash up and b4 leave give her my umbrella...

looks: 6/10 not my type, but got elegance......
RTF : she going off 20th Sep, so maybe no time.. see see

so bro, ur damage is $100 + $20 (transport claim) + 1 umbrella, exclude CD + Room :D .... any regret to pay for her transport? :p

thx bros for the FR, put u in upzlist...

amity
04-09-2008, 01:59 AM
.....I felt really bad when first meet her today – she has marks on her legs (behind thighs) from being bitten by mosquitoes or having used unclean bed-sheet – this happened when I overnight with her last Friday. When we parted on Saturday morning, it seems like mosquito bites – I did not offer to take her to clinic as I did not think after mosquito bite need to see doctor, plus I had to rush to a client lunch meeting......

So this afternoon when she showed me the marks, my heart sank with guilt. She mentioned a few bros angry with me because I did not take her see doctor, but she asked bros not to flame me in forum….. so sweet of herI want to highlight to bros that she is not ill or something, those marks on her legs (which are slowly healing) are insect bites. Thanks to the bro who gave her ointment to apply

I will miss this good-hearted and curvaceous Shandong lass dearly when she leaves…

Aiyoyo....bro Aftershave@8, dun feel bad abt it.... that two patches are prolly due to the dirty bench (could be she get it at Easy Coast Park b4 ur session). Also maybe bcos of bed bug (the bed sheet in that boutique hotel not so clean)....Me had it b4 after one of my field training (MO say is sandflies) ....whatever it is, the doctor gave her the cream to apply, so no worries.... (but not me who brought her to clinic)... will seek medical attention if need to ....

FYI, BaoEr was very very beli happy that friday wif u.... i am still wondering who theat mystery bro brought her to ECP. That bro manage to get some free BBQ food fro her... think the one offering them the food must be drooling at their date.... ;)

You, bro shyster, bro g******4, me and many other bros will miss her too :D

SomandrisIsDead
04-09-2008, 02:35 AM
Wah, this thread is getting LOTS OF ATTENTION!!!

Must be the (.)(.) Pics La !! ... :p

amity
04-09-2008, 02:52 AM
Wah, this thread is getting LOTS OF ATTENTION!!!

Must be the (.)(.) Pics La !! ... :p

if u want the (Y) pics..... i dun have woa... u got to see it live.... so interested bros haven got the contact, PM ur request to bro uobboss b4 its too late... :D

Thread Manager sir, thx for the hardwork dis few days :o...time to koong liao

uobboss
04-09-2008, 11:14 AM
if u want the (Y) pics..... i dun have woa... u got to see it live.... so interested bros haven got the contact, PM ur request to bro uobboss b4 its too late... :D

Thread Manager sir, thx for the hardwork dis few days :o...time to koong liao

Ok Bro Amity,

Interested PLs PM me for ctcs .

Min 1 FR to qualify .

germi1706
04-09-2008, 01:06 PM
Hi Bro Amity

I feel so honoured to have received your PM.

Unfortunately, I am not able to link up with BB over this few days as I am heading up to BKK tonight for work.

Maybe when I am back from work on Monday.

BB is so tempting that I promise i will hold my load till i come back.

Initially I had made some prior bookings in BKK but I think I will reserve for it.

Regards

Germi1706

uobboss
04-09-2008, 06:38 PM
Maybe when I am back from work on Monday.

BB is so tempting that I promise i will hold my load till i come back.

Initially I had made some prior bookings in BKK but I think I will reserve for it.

Bro Germi,

You can make advance booking for her and reconfirm the booking 24 hrs before actual time .

Have a good bonk :D

i1papaya
04-09-2008, 09:45 PM
Just RTF again this awesomely bright Gem today.

I think her boobs is bigger than the last session i did with her. Today I felt almost to D-cup where the last time was C+ if I can remember correctly. Lots of chemistry and also good Fxxxxh we had start from the moment we entered the lift. Very accomodating in any position I requested.

Very sweet GEM and very eager to pleased to make you enjoy every moment.
Three words : See Pei Song!! (FXXKing Shok!!)

Love to bonk her again before she leaves our shore.:D

seanlaw
04-09-2008, 11:06 PM
Firstly, thank you Brother Cheonging101 for this Size C-D b(.)(.)b gem.

Second, must apologise for this late posting as promise to Brother last month.

As usual, make contact thru SMS then confirm with phone call with Bao Bao room no. I will not go into too much room detail cos me can't write to well.

Action starts at door way, first see her boobs like almost going to blast out for her shirt, the buttons already stretched to the limit, hugged her and light kiss and started roaming. Then we undress each other and headed for shower, she rub rub me here and rub rub em there, rub rub didi and me shiok shiok liao. A light kiss on the didi and Bbbj me a little making me more lagi shiokie!

In between the usual action ...

Must say, the cowgal very shiok. Just imagine her melon swinging to and fro right before your eyes, still can suck and grap but must control strength. You sure cannot tahan. But not too close, your face sure kanna slapped by the papaya Red! Red! :p

Brother, she is a nice lady so treat her well and return I am sure will do the same and more. Have a enjoyable bonking time. :)

Name: BaoBao, BaoEr
Looks: 8.5/10 (looks great to me)
Body: 9/10 (far better than some)
B@@B: 36C++ going to D when she cummed
BBBJ: 8.5/10 (I enjoy)
FJ: 9/10 (me felt lagi shiok)
Kiss: Light kisses on her lips.
Fingering: She does not fancy it but use a CD for your fingers then ... :Dahem ... she is different ... but must be gentle.
Painting: 6/10 (She does not like it too much)
Attitude: 10/10 (Perfect, she is very pleasing)
Damage: 100 + 20RM + TIPS
RTF: Yes, if I have the time when I back Singapore. I think no chance for me sad to know she leaving 20th something Sep. this month so you brothers better grap the chance before this gem leaves Singapore.:(

kyubi
04-09-2008, 11:12 PM
no regret lar, tink of the headlights whr got regrets haha.
thkks for up~ing me bro.

btw how to i get power to up ppl also?

so bro, ur damage is $100 + $20 (transport claim) + 1 umbrella, exclude CD + Room :D .... any regret to pay for her transport? :p

thx bros for the FR, put u in upzlist...

melon8888
04-09-2008, 11:41 PM
looks: 6/10 not my type, but got elegance
body: 8.5/10 34 D melons firm and nipple pinkish brown, but a bit tummy fats, Skin white and smooth
bbbj: 7/10 v good, but me not hot treatment, only cold..so abit not balance haha
RTF : she going off 20th Sep, so maybe no time.. see see[/QUOTE]

Bro Kyubi,

i was the one who sent her to lavendar that day after my session with her at GL:) $10 transport shld be mine :D

melon8888
04-09-2008, 11:44 PM
short FR :

looks: 7/10
body: 9/10 , fair and smooth skin .big boobs nice abalone :D
bj: 8/10
overall svc: 8.5/10

keven
05-09-2008, 12:15 AM
Thanks Bro Amity for the contact no.

Received an sms from her at 5:00pm today. I don't remember making advance booking with her yesterday. Immediately I called her. Upon hearing her voice, my heart went soft. She said she had reserved the 7pm slot for me. My mind went blank and could not have the strenght and power to reject her. Confirmed appointment with her. Drove off straight from work to meet her at GL lor...

When I reached destination, I was busy looking around to see which one could be her. As I had parked my vehicle in front of the traffic junction and there were many perdestrian during that peak hour. I had forgotten to ask her for her dressing code. So a little kan cheong as I do not like to be disappointed. Then I saw this pretty looking lady in black dress accross the road starring at my vehicle. I told myself, if that was the lady I am meeting later, it would be a bonus to me. Bingo, I was on the right track. (First time meeting a PRC lady wearing dress.) We introduced ourselves and tcss in the vehicle. I suggested to go to GL lor20 H81. Upon reaching guess what happened? There was raid going on there. Changed of plan, drove to JC H81. Wah leow, still have to waste time and energy driving around.

Upon entering the hotel room, she started to hug me. Giving the kind of girlfriend feeling. We started to kiss and hug each other. My hands were busy roaming around her slim body and her 2 big asset. She offered to bath me and we stripped to our birthday suit. She even told me to unhook her bra and removed her panty which I thought it was something unique. Woo, 2 big melons firm and round.

In the bathroom, she offered to soap my body. Then, she said it my turned to soap her body. Wah, buay tahan man, especially soaping her big neh neh. Marikita leow.

In the bed, we cleaned and dried our body. Mai tu liao, I attacked her neh neh and started roaming her body with my hands. I catbath her body first. Shiok. Then she tried aroused me, cat bath and with the 2 big melons in my full view, little bro very fast mari kita again. She gave my little brother hot and cold BBBJ few round which I did enjoy it. She also used her 2 big melons to massage my little didi and my face. My 2 hands were busy grapping her neh neh. Then I touched her mei mei. It was already wet. She cap my didi and I started with missionary followed by several positions. Her moans was natural with decent sound effect. About 15mins later, I exploded my first shot into her....and she just kept my didi in her pussy unti it was completely empty before pulling out.

Was told to take a short rest/nap. Then she asked whether I want to go for the 2nd shot. I said no, too tired. Yesterday already bonk, today very tired. She offered to massage me. Find for me. Massage was quite good with strength. But only the shoulder and head area.

looks: 6.5/10 pretty and good looking. Neat with short hair.
body: 8.5/10 34 D melons firm. A bit (small) tummy fats. Skin white and smooth
Height: 1.55
Weight: lightweight
BBBJ: 7/10 very good. Hot and cold treatment.
FJ: 7.5/10 very sensual. 2 big boobs for boob lover.
Fingering: Yes. Very accomodating.
Overall svc: 8/10. Not a time watcher.
Dmg: $100/1 + massage/2 hrs room (exclude rm + cd)
RTF : Will try.
A very tight schedule. She is flying back on 20th Sep at 1am. Relative coming to visit her on 12 or 14 of this month. So left with about 10 fucking days to spare. Very shiong.:)

uobboss
05-09-2008, 01:01 AM
looks: 6.5/10 pretty and good looking. Neat with short hair.
body: 8.5/10 34 D melons firm. A bit (small) tummy fats. Skin white and smooth
Height: 1.55
Weight: lightweight
BBBJ: 7/10 very good. Hot and cold treatment.
FJ: 7.5/10 very sensual. 2 big boobs for boob lover.
Fingering: Yes. Very accomodating.
Overall svc: 8/10. Not a time watcher.
Dmg: $100/1 + massage/2 hrs room (exclude rm + cd)
RTF : Will try.
A very tight schedule. She is flying back on 20th Sep at 1am. Relative coming to visit her on 12 or 14 of this month. So left with about 10 fucking days to spare. Very shiong.:)

Thank you for the FR :D
Bros interested Kindly PM me for the ctc

uobboss
05-09-2008, 12:06 PM
thkks for up~ing me bro.

Bro kyubi,

You need to have 35 powers to have one point to up people .

flipperpang
05-09-2008, 02:28 PM
First i have to thank Bro Amity for sending me the contact.
Due to someproblem ,I arrive SIN at Thursday,I soon call the BaoEr.
When she come to my hotel,it really shock me with the big papaya.
So here is my FR.

Looks: 6/10 (beautiful but not my type)
BJ: 7/10 (NO BBBJ)
Frenching: cannot
Damage: 100/2hrs/1 +taxi+tip

she is the one who like milk ,you won't regart.

amity
05-09-2008, 02:36 PM
thkks for up~ing me bro.

bro kyubi, You need a reputation power of at least "1" before you can influence the reputation points of others. To have reputation power one, u need to gain minimum 35 rep points. Will up u +2 ASAP for ur FR too. :)

bros with no rep. power. no worries, u dun need "power" to have BaoEr contact, but min. 1 FR to qualify hor. PM ur request to bro uobboss.

http://s520.photobucket.com/albums/w322/amity1112/th_fhusgfgscvhjuf.jpg http://s520.photobucket.com/albums/w322/amity1112/th_hduagdsgfgfjfgh.jpg

Bros, dun forget bro uobboss effort to keep the thread going in the absent of TS. All credits go to him :)

amity
05-09-2008, 03:05 PM
Just RTF again this awesomely bright Gem today......I think her boobs is bigger ......Lots of chemistry and also good Fxxxxh we had start from the moment ..........Very sweet GEM and very eager to pleased to make you enjoy every moment.
Three words : See Pei Song!! (FXXKing Shok!!)

Love to bonk her again before she leaves our shore.:D

brudder, u sibei on the ball to write report (some more is the RTF-ing report)for all the ladies u upz.......SALUTE :D

her BB is bigger slightly shows that her period is near liao ....

uobboss
05-09-2008, 03:06 PM
Bros, dun forget bro uobboss effort to keep the thread going in the absent of TS. All credits go to him :)

Actually credits shd go to Bro amity and a few other bros here who are accompanying BB physically :p

Big/fair/natural/firm head lights + good service .
Fast hand fast leg PM me for BB ctc
Min 1 FR to qualify .
Quality time left with BB is ard 1 week before auntie come .

uobboss
05-09-2008, 03:13 PM
To all bros wanting to bonk ,

Recently there are alot of AV raids in the geylang area .
Kindly refrain from the hot raid areas .
Spend a little more money to go to safer areas .
Bonk safely . ;)

amity
05-09-2008, 03:14 PM
Actually credits shd go to Bro amity and a few other bros here who are accompanying BB physically :p

Big/fair/natural/firm head lights + good service .
Fast hand fast leg PM me for BB ctc
Min 1 FR to qualify .
Quality time left with BB is ard 1 week before auntie come .

hahaha, i accompany her physically when i am free, but brudder u sacrifice ur sleeping time to reply PMs (sometimes at 2-4am:o)....machiam dun need to work or sleep one lei.... :D

Recently there are alot of AV raids in the geylang area .
Kindly refrain from the hot raid areas .
Spend a little more money to go to safer areas .
Bonk safely .

thx for your advise. some hotel price reamin the same, just travel abit further from GL2x or out of GL for safety...

http://s520.photobucket.com/albums/w322/amity1112/th_fryhsgffnsjfg.jpg

uobboss
05-09-2008, 03:23 PM
hahaha, i accompany her physically when i am free, but brudder u sacrifice ur sleeping time to reply PMs (sometimes at 2-4am:o)....machiam dun need to work or sleep one lei.... :D

Bro amity ,
Dun make me paiseh ,
I sleep 6 hrs per day and have flexible working hours .
All other available hours given to work ,so not much time to go bonking unless feel very stress . Quality Bonking is the only thing that can make me forget about work .Sometimes the sight of a pretty ,well proportioned lady would have the same soothing effect .
So a blissful 1 hours is good enough to recharge me for few days .

uobboss
05-09-2008, 07:30 PM
I had given out more than 20 ctcs but only 2 FRs.
Faster post some juicy FR for some of our samsters to PCC :D

amity
06-09-2008, 12:41 AM
First i have to thank Bro Amity for sending me the contact.
Due to someproblem ,I arrive SIN at Thursday,I soon call the BaoEr.
When she come to my hotel,it really shock me with the big papaya...

bro flipperpang,

my friend from TW, thx for ur FR ....will up u next when i have power to do so since you will be unlikely to make another post soon.

As mentioned in your PM, you are also travelling to other part of the world, here the section (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/international-field-reports-new/53597-hk-happening.html) you may like to consider to partipate too. :) Enjoy your time in this forum. Make more post to get out of moderation and let other bros here to know that you are an active member. Just my humble advise.

Wish u all success in this buisness trip. Cheers.

i1papaya
06-09-2008, 01:11 AM
brudder, u sibei on the ball to write report (some more is the RTF-ing report)for all the ladies u upz.......SALUTE :D

her BB is bigger slightly shows that her period is near liao ....

Great Gem must support mah. She told me you are very busy recently hor.:p:D

I guess so as her period should be near soon.:p

gertt234
06-09-2008, 01:29 AM
Just back from another round with Bao Bao.

As usual, I won't go into the details as there's already so much written about her already. Except that she just went for a pedicure and manicure and it looks nice.

For Bro's who are still considering, don't think too long hor. Coz between now and 20th, u have 2 CONFIRMED slots less already. Not to mention u have to minus another 5 days for her auntie's visit.

amity
06-09-2008, 01:40 AM
Great Gem must support mah. She told me you are very busy recently hor.

I guess so as her period should be near soon.

Ya lor, will be busy till Mid Dec....
she told u i am busy argh....or she wanna spot check i got see other FLs :p? she din reveal too much of my secret hor... :o

Just back from another round with Bao Bao.

As usual, I won't go into the details as there's already so much written about her already. Except that she just went for a pedicure and manicure and it looks nice.

For Bro's who are still considering, don't think too long hor. Coz between now and 20th, u have 2 CONFIRMED slots less already. Not to mention u have to minus another 5 days for her auntie's visit.

brudder, look like meeting her is your weekly ECA liao :D ...and u another KS advance booking liao....SALUTE :D

So bro, how is the "insect bites" behind her thigh....gone after she apply the cream for days?

uobboss
06-09-2008, 02:53 AM
Except that she just went for a pedicure and manicure and it looks nice.

Now with additional manicure maciam like AV film during bbbj .

Faster PM me for ctc if you have min 1 FR . :D

uobboss
06-09-2008, 03:00 AM
Bro who just PM me,

She shd still be able to take clients now . Faster see PM .

i1papaya
06-09-2008, 07:09 AM
Ya lor, will be busy till Mid Dec....
she told u i am busy argh....or she wanna spot check i got see other FLs? she din reveal too much of my secret hor...

Yah she revealled that you always do gold mining(dig your nose):D:D
Just kidding:p:D

amity
06-09-2008, 08:24 AM
Yah she revealled that you always do gold mining(dig your nose)
Just kidding

nnkc bro,
u early early nothing betta to do argh, joking joking jee siao amity :mad: :(
early early go jogging more healthy lah :p :D

i1papaya
06-09-2008, 08:28 AM
nnkc bro,
u early early nothing betta to do joking joking on me
early early go jogging more healthy lah

:( :p :D

Me going soccer with some Samsters and friends later morning. Must keep fit for staminal bonk.:D

amity
06-09-2008, 08:37 AM
Me going soccer with some Samsters and friends later morning. Must keep fit for staminal bonk.:D

:eek: u suddenly appear FROM NOWHERE :eek:...i betta siam liao....got work...u enjoy ur soccer game..... ;)