PDA

View Full Version : After LASIK men can't give cunninglus and women can't give blowjobs??

LeManz
05-07-2008, 12:43 PM
Was talking to a friend over a few beers the other day, he mentioned that if you were to go for LASIK you will suffer from "near-sightedness" as a side effect. Meaning that you will experience discomfort when trying to look at objects less than 10cm away from your face, unless you use reading glasses.

I'm kinda curious, if you can't see objects near your face, then when giving head to your partner isn't the sexual organ practically in your face? (pun intended :D) Has anyone who has gone for LASIK had any side-effects to their sex life thereafter?

wodemama
05-07-2008, 01:38 PM
Hmm, this is something new as far as i know, lasik do have some negative side effects, but this near-sightedness is it really proven to occur after under-going lasik.

Back to topic, if thats the case then thoese bro who undergo lasik will be missing out alot IF they love to paint!

thunter
06-07-2008, 11:55 AM
hey there bros who wear glasses, do you keep them on when u bonk? :cool:
just curious, hehe... cause i do most of the time.

uncensored
06-07-2008, 12:35 PM
Is that a doctor's advice? or just hearsay

alanthegreat
06-07-2008, 01:19 PM
cant micro zoom? haha

if its true, i thk guys will have harder time looking at the girl's pussy. girls shldnt have problem aiming our dick

colins
06-07-2008, 01:40 PM
haha...interesting. I am myopic, 1100 on each eye. For the longest time, I thought being myopic is inconvenient for sex but seriously it helps to concentrate on the feel rather than sight. I dun wear glasses during sex btw.

XEye
06-07-2008, 04:59 PM
It is always so amazing that such things are shared among friends and people do pass it along and some how it becomes truth.

I speak from the fact that I done my lasik at 38yrs old and I am now 42.

Then, I was advised to hold back some years as long-sighted will come in after 40 in general. Short sighted with high astik is what I am correcting. Long sighted is what we called Lao Hua that one will need a reading glass.

Please note, reading glass is what it means, for period when you reading. To be more accurate, meaning you need correction when you are viewing from near. Seeing far is TOTALLY another issue.

Now I have perfect 6-6 eye sight... meaning I have no problem with seeing far. But age dictates, lao hua sets in and I put on reading glasses when I read or to see near distance such as 30-50 cm. Otherwise, I dont wear at all.

Anyway, I do not see how eyesight have anything to do with sex as in cunninglingus or felatio. You dont use your eye to do it.

Therefore, I do not see any basic common sense of any of your friend's claim and also in no basis at all for anyone taking it as if there is a possibility of truth at all.

Anyway, just to share on lasik more.

Insider
06-07-2008, 05:30 PM
Haha lao hua where got interfere with paint job .....

JrBoy
07-07-2008, 11:38 AM
Erm, i dun think u use ur eyes to give a bj or lick right ?? Tats beside the point, my gf when for lasik and less than a week later i am getting my blow already :D

clan004
07-07-2008, 12:26 PM
Maybe if you want to count the number of pubic hairs .... while painting her ...

Xgenre
07-07-2008, 01:46 PM
Erm, i dun think u use ur eyes to give a bj or lick right ?? Tats beside the point, my gf when for lasik and less than a week later i am getting my blow already :D

is it cos she can't see cos it's too near, that's why she dun mind? :D

cupid128
07-07-2008, 01:54 PM
Maybe previously the GF doesnt wear specs while bonking, now can see clearly and realised the black thingy is not a cobra ....

Willie
07-07-2008, 03:50 PM
It is always so amazing that such things are shared among friends and people do pass it along and some how it becomes truth.

I speak from the fact that I done my lasik at 38yrs old and I am now 42.

Then, I was advised to hold back some years as long-sighted will come in after 40 in general. Short sighted with high astik is what I am correcting. Long sighted is what we called Lao Hua that one will need a reading glass.

Please note, reading glass is what it means, for period when you reading. To be more accurate, meaning you need correction when you are viewing from near. Seeing far is TOTALLY another issue.

Now I have perfect 6-6 eye sight... meaning I have no problem with seeing far. But age dictates, lao hua sets in and I put on reading glasses when I read or to see near distance such as 30-50 cm. Otherwise, I dont wear at all.

Anyway, I do not see how eyesight have anything to do with sex as in cunninglingus or felatio. You dont use your eye to do it.

Therefore, I do not see any basic common sense of any of your friend's claim and also in no basis at all for anyone taking it as if there is a possibility of truth at all.

Anyway, just to share on lasik more.

There is this thing called mono vision, where the master eye is corrected to perfect eye sight and the other eye deliberately corrected to maintain about 100 - 125 degrees, in order to "correct" lao hua. It works fine for me, have had this since 6 months ago, definitely beats having to wear progressive.

Side effects, at least for me is dry eyes and light sensitive. Other than this, personally I am very happy with the results. Paint all I want now and also can see the face better too when bonking:)

XEye
07-07-2008, 09:25 PM
That is very true. Mono vision helps to balance.

I did mine to perfect 6-6 and my brain go crazy who is the master eye. Takes a while to adjust. Honestly, the older you are, the harder to change old habits.

As the eye ball is very much fixed in its accommodation after 25 for guys, the brain is used to it.

All of us have a master eye. It is actually correct to do the master better than the other. There is a challenge though that the other may become "lazy".

Basic is just to manage as natural as possible. Honestly, lao hua will set in when one kicks pass 40. There are exceptions and I dont cover such. Exceptions dont make a case.

Therefore, do the correctly as early as possible but no earlier than your eye stabilizes. I decide to push for correction at 38 although the doc advised me to consider waiting so that I can correct in one go. I chose to live whatever "young" time without glasses.

I just do reading glasses now. The lao hua have yet to stabilize so it will be some years before I will consider correcting it.

The bottom line is this, nature will take its course no matter what. Nothing artificial can beat God's creation. Just have to learn to live life gracefully.

By the way, no matter what good eye-sight one have, does we not get "cock eye" when seeing something near, like looking at your own nose ? So when we paint and try to see... we are actually cock-eyed ?

For me, when I paint I paint... if I want to see, I move back and admire. Life is still good to me. Cheers.

thunter
07-07-2008, 10:49 PM
Of course i do keep in on!!!! my eyesight power is like -8.50, without my glasses on, i wouldnt be able to differentiate whether im DATY or DOTA (dining on the arse):D..i definitely wouldnt want to mix up those both holes:D

good to have some company!

want to go for LASIK but the cost will cover at least 30 visits to WLs.

cupid128
08-07-2008, 09:27 AM
Me also keep my specs on, but remove it when doing painting ....

easybaby
08-07-2008, 02:33 PM
Just close your eyes and use the touch-sensors on your tongue to FEEL... :D

infinitiumus
08-07-2008, 04:41 PM
After LASIK men can't give cunninglus and women can't give blowjobs??

What kind of bullshit is that? It is minor.. anyway.. even blind person can give blowjob and bbbj...

今天不回家
08-07-2008, 04:48 PM
Haha think more like they cant see the flaps of clitoris and maybe cant see the juices flowing out ... :D

aczeta76
08-07-2008, 04:52 PM
Nonsense.

I have no issues with this after lasik.. in fact, I get more BBBJs and better KC with my girls since I know less "si wen" hahaha

cupid128
08-07-2008, 05:07 PM
I think more like referring to people who lao hua ... since lasik doesnt resolve it.
Not sure how it feels like with lao hua, but me do painting without specs ... no problem ....

infinitiumus
08-07-2008, 10:43 PM
I think more like referring to people who lao hua ... since lasik doesnt resolve it.
Not sure how it feels like with lao hua, but me do painting without specs ... no problem ....

Alamak.. lao hua also no problem.. unless u want me to read the fine-print tatooed near her cb.. oh.. i can't read those.. but I sure can give her a good paint job..

clan004
09-07-2008, 09:50 AM
Anyway, I think where got difference ,..... especially with lasik done, lao hua is never a problem, I dont believe all those people who are 40s and above (lao hua) wear their loa hua specs when they do it ... :rolleyes: