PDA

View Full Version : My Manager, My Lover - Confessions of a PRC Girl working in SG

infinitiumus
02-07-2008, 12:24 PM
Well, this is a confession of a PRC girl working in SG. This happened in 2000. By the way I was the manager but I instead of writing this from my point of view, I wrote it from the PRC girl point of view.

I came from China in the year 2000 working as a PC technician for a local company. Life is pretty good here although it is pretty lonely at times. My parents are in Shanghai and I was all alone. I have broke up with my boyfriend in Shanghai and that is why I decided to leave China, to leave the sadness behind as well as to start a new life.

I like Singapore because it is very clean and right now I am staying in AMK, sharing a flat with 2 other girls from China as well. One is a nurse and the other is a student. My job as a PC technician is rather monotonous but I have it quite easy because I am quite pretty and normally the guys in the company will help me – like sometimes I need to move PC – guys would volunteer to help me.

Actually I am quite a pretty girl and I know these guys are always eyeing me – some of them have dropped hints and some even tell me straight that they want to date me. But for me, I am not in the mood and I find these guys too young and immature. They probably lust after my beauty and just want to get me to bed.

The only bad thing about working in this company is that the pay is low. I am only paid $1600 and I find that I can barely make ends meet. So mostly I stay at home during my free time watching TV – I got not much money for any entertainment.

And recently one of my colleague in the same IT department told me that he is leaving for a better job and ask me if I am interested as well. He said the pay the other company offered is better. Who would say no to a higher pay? With his recommendation I am able to get an interview.

The interviewer do not believe that I have any IT skills as he is staring all the time at my breasts. However, I proved to him by answering all his technical questions with ease. So in the end I got the job – my new pay is now $2000 and I am so happy.

The company that employed me is also a local company but they supply resources (people like us) to big corporation, who in turn provide service to other customers. I was assigned to work for this MNC company. I was part of a team of 15 PC technicians working onsite (on behalf of this MNC company) in another MNC company. The number of people working on this project (from the MNC company) is quite big – about 50 people.

The first day at work I went to the company to report and I met my team leader. He is a young man – even younger than me (I am 23 years old). He is sort of cute but I find him too young. Then the team leader brought me around to orientate the place and in the corridor I met the project manager – basically our boss for this project.

My team leader introduced me to the project manager (let’s call him Mr K). He nodded his head but I guessed he was too busy as we hardly exchanged any words.

So I started work and the next few days I was on training – getting familiar with the place – the company is quite big and also getting familiar with all the software that the company is using. Normally when a IT user in the company has a PC problem it will be reported to the helpdesk. The helpdesk will try to solve the problem over the phone and if it cannot be solved it will be assigned to us – one of the 15 PC technicians onsite and we will be dispatched to the user location to resolve the problem. Normally one day I would handle 8 to 10 cases.

I was quite happy with the job there as my colleagues were nice – almost all the PC technicians are guy (except for me and another girl). We were quite close and even after work sometimes we have dinner or at times we watched movie or go karaoke. And generally the IT users in the company are OK except for some very difficult users – in which case I would always refer to the team leader to help to resolve. Sometimes we got scolding from the users when we cannot solve their problem but mostly we get by.

I did not get to interact much with the colleagues working on this same project other than with other PC technicians. Sometimes the project manager would talk to us in meetings, telling us how to handle difficult users or at times giving us some training. But mostly I don’t interact much with other colleagues.

Then on this fateful day – it was one of the worst day of my life. It was a Saturday (yes I have to work on alternate Saturday), I got a call that a user at xxx department was having a problem. When I reached there, I tried to locate the user but she was not there. So I left a note (post-it) on her computer asking her to contact me again. Then I proceeded to handle the next case. About 30 minutes later (I was helping a user troubleshooting her PC problem) when my team leader called me. He asked me why I did not attend to the user at xxx department. I told him I went there and no one was there and I left a note there. But he told me that the user at xxx department was screaming mad and wanted someone to be there NOW.

So I got no choice, I quickly finished my case (took another 5 more minutes) and rushed over to xxx department. I saw Ms Tan of xxx department. She was actually the manager there and before even I could say anything she screamed at me – asking why I didn’t come earlier. When I pointed out that I came earlier, she shouted even louder – asking why I couldn’t wait a few minutes for her. And she kept screaming and screaming. At last she allowed me to take a look at her problem. I checked her PC and noticed that her hard-disk had crashed so I told her that I will need to replace her hard-disk and all her documents would be gone. Then she screamed at me again.. asking me why I cannot retrieve her documents. There were a couple of people around but she kept screaming and scolding me. I kept quite and after a while, she probably grew tired and told me to solve her problem.

So I walked away to report to my team leader. He was not at his work desk. It was a Saturday and there were not many colleagues around. I felt like crying and I had no one to talk to. I sat at my desk, staring at the computer screen. Just then Mr K walked in. He saw me and gave me a smile (the first time I saw him smiling). He walked over

“Xiao Hong, how is everything?”

... to be continued...

Flavoured
02-07-2008, 12:46 PM
wow very intersting prospective, this could turn out to be interesting

blahzzz
02-07-2008, 01:09 PM
interesting story bro.

camping spot booked!

SammyHulk
02-07-2008, 01:14 PM
Interesting story from e woman's perspective point of view, written by TS.;)

infinitiumus
02-07-2008, 01:26 PM
Thanks for the encouragement. As I was writing this (that happened 8 years ago.. that was also the time that I first met Carol (the story of another thread). Carol and Xiao Hong cannot be as different. Carol is tan. Xiao Hong is very fair. Carol then was a bit plumb. Xiao hong is slim. Both are equally tall. Carol had black black hair. Xiao Hong dyed hers reddish. Xiao hong is much prettier than Carol and that explained why I took no interest in Carol 8 years ago. But now as I am still screwing Carol, Xiao Hong is now only but a dream - read on

Tits & Nipples
02-07-2008, 02:02 PM
Interesting start. Gonna register as your frequent visitor to your thread...

AD69
02-07-2008, 02:03 PM
Another good story from you. Pitching my tent here too. :D

infinitiumus
02-07-2008, 02:29 PM
I couldn’t answer him. And for whatever reason, I burst out crying. I guessed he was shocked. He did not do anything but just stood there. As I was sobbing I explained to him the problem and the scolding I got. He tried to console me – telling me that some users are difficult but it is ok, he would talk to the users. He passed me a packet of tissue and asked me to wash up.

After I washed up he told me to bring him to the user. So we walked all the way to xxx department. Ms Tan was there and when she saw me she wanted to scream again. Fortunately Mr K was there. He was really good. He apologized to Ms Tan and explained to Ms Tan about the problem and that we would need to replace the hard-disk and that we would try to retrieve the data from the hard-disk – no guarantee but we will try our best.

Miss Tan didn’t say much. Somehow in front of a man she was behaving like a nice lady and talk in gentle tones – very unlike the way she spoke to me. So the problem was settled and we walked to our work place. On the way, Mr K was explaining to me to be patient and when users want to scold them – just let them scold but if there are too much to let him know so that he can help. I listened silently but I was impressed with the way he talked and handled that “bitch”

When we were back at my desk it was almost 1pm and time to go home. Mr K said bye to me and he went to his office. I packed my things and decided to go home. I took the lift down and walked towards the MRT station. As I was crossing the road, I saw a car pulled in front of me. Mr K was in the car and he was waving at me. He wind down the window and he asked:

“Where are you going? You want a lift?”, He asked
“Hm.. I don’t not so convienient. I stayed in Serangoon. Maybe you can drop me at the MRT. Actually the MRT is just 5 minutes walk only”
“It is OK. I am staying at Hougang .. near to Serangoon .. hop in”

So I went into his car. He was driving a really nice car – a BMW. It was a hot afternoon but it was cool in his car.

“Which part of Serangoon are you staying?”
“Serangoon Central.. near the bus interchange..”
“OK I know. Quite near to my place. "

We were in the car but we did not talk much. I did not have much to talk and Mr K was also very quiet. I can see that he was trying to break the ice by making some conversation because it would be awkward to be together in the car and not talking.

“Xiao Hong, you staying alone here or with family?”
“My family in Shanghai. I am sharing flat with two other friends from China”
“I see.. so normally what do you do in your free time.. like today for example”
“Nothing much. Do some laundry. Watch TV and maybe sometimes go watch Movie”
“I see… you have no hobbies? No clubbing?”
“Actually no.. I like simple life.. I don’t like loud places.. clubbing not for me”

Then there was a long silence again.

Traveling in his car to get home was quite fast. I was home in about 20 minutes. His car pulled into the car-park. I was having troubling opening the door as I was not familiar. He leaned over and stretch his hands to open the door for me. I can feel his arm brushing lightly against my breasts. I was blushing but I think he did not notice and I thought the brushing was unintentional. I got out of the car and said bye to him. He gave me a smile.

As I was walking to the elevator, I must say that he gave me quite a good impression. He was not young – maybe mid 30s? But he still look OK. Just a slight beer belly. He looked to be cold and detached but after the interaction, I can feel that he was actually a nice and caring guy. I must be dreaming. He was so much older than me and probably married. What was I thinking?

lsly
02-07-2008, 02:35 PM
Haha another great SBF writer ... in the league of peterpan, Regular1000 ... :)

WOOHOO
02-07-2008, 03:05 PM
great story great great!!!^^ :D

N E R O
02-07-2008, 03:37 PM
Great story brudder :)

infinitiumus
02-07-2008, 03:50 PM
Just some notes about Xiao Hong. She is a beauty, a great beauty. Back then I wondered why on earth would such a beauty be doing a PC technician job. It was clueless to me. With her looks she could easily become a model or even an actress. She is of the right height - about 1.65m, slim and very fair - with almost flawless complexion. I will not describe her figure yet. Her face is small with well-defined cheekbones and small lips (yet sexy) - looks 50% like Zhang ziyi. And sometimes her clothing was too hot (nothing revealing but still). My customer (head of IT) did complained to me before that how come the PC technician could be so hot. He complained complained but still he loved to be service by xiao hong. Like when his computer got problem, he won't call the helpdesk, he will call me and asked me to send xiao hong.

SBF Cleaner
02-07-2008, 04:02 PM
great one.
complain is one thing but to enjoy a beauty technician to service your PC is a definitely enjoyment.

thanks TS. :)

infinitiumus
02-07-2008, 05:01 PM
great one.
complain is one thing but to enjoy a beauty technician to service your PC is a definitely enjoyment.

thanks TS. :)

ha ha.. actually my customer is also a cheonger.. Some times over coffee he would tell me that when xiao hong was servicing his laptop - standing just beside him - he got this urge to bang her from behind. Ha ha.. of course he won't do it lah.. just fantasizing.

ken li
03-07-2008, 05:41 PM
This thread is interesting... a good read. I always like a good storyline...

How I wish my company's PC department has decent looking techies. Right now they are only geeky dudes and 3 CMI females. The dudes are so geeky they don't even join us for drinks after work. The females (let's call them shorty, fatty and fatter :eek:) will make your balls shrink. I figured out that the damn head of HR hired them instead of people like XiaoHong so that we stop complaining about our PCs and wasting time.... hahahahaha

Cheers TS. Keep up the good story. :)

Ah Orh
03-07-2008, 06:20 PM
Nice reading and TS got good memory leh.

Silver8spider
03-07-2008, 06:27 PM
Bro , Very Interesting Story .....this story must be a very long one .....but some how this kind of story excite me ...lol:D

Eric22
03-07-2008, 06:54 PM
Nice story... Camping here... :D

best123
03-07-2008, 09:19 PM
Camping here...........;)

Mai Hai
04-07-2008, 09:23 AM
Great story , will continue reading next week :)

infinitiumus
04-07-2008, 11:43 AM
There was nothing much to do on a Saturday afternoon. I went downstairs to the coffee-shop to have my lunch.

After ordering my coffee (chicken rice) as I was looking for a seat, I saw him. Yes, I saw Mr K. He was sitting at the corner reading newspaper.

At the moment when I was looking at him, he put down the newspaper and he saw me too.

He waved to me. So I walked towards him.

K: "Having lunch?"
XH: "Yes.. how come u are still here"
K: "Oh.. i had nothing to do.. wife went for facial.. she brought the children along.. might as well have my lunch and read my papers"

Oh. So he was married as I expected. I didn't see the any ring on his fingers and .. oh shucks.. what am I thinking again. Now that I knew he was married, it would be better right..

I stammered: "errr... u had lunch. Mr K"

K: "oh not yet.. don't call me Mr.. just K will do.
XH: "ok..", I looked shyly as I noticed that he was watching me.
K: "Ok.. I go order my food and we can have lunch together", Mr K spoke and he was leaving to order his food. Then he turned and asked;

"You want any drinks?", he asked

XH: 'No.. it is ok.. i order myself later"
K: "aiyo.. let me buy you a drink lah.. u think i can't afford"
XH: "Ok then.. chrysanthemun tea.."
K: "hot or cold one"
XH: "cold one.. the can one will do"

So Mr K went to order his lunch. He ordered chicken rice as well and returned with the chrysantemum tea for me.

I looked nervously as I ate my lunch. Somehow although I knew that Mr K was eating his lunch as well, I got a feeling that he was starring at me. Mr K finished his lunch very quickly:

K: "Xiao hong, you very quiet huh?"
XH: "not really.. but with strangers I am a bit quiet"
K: "you shy?.. i am not a stranger "
XH: "yes.. but i don't know what to say"
K: "ok.. not worry... just a chat.. .. can talk about anything.. anyway u finish your lunch first"

I continued to eat my lunch as Mr K read his papers again. I finished my lunch and was sipping my drink and Mr K put the newspaper down and smiled at me.

K: "xiao hong, what do you like to do in your free time"
XH: "nothing much.."
K: "oh .. yeah.. i asked you just now in the car.."
K: "so what u planning to do after lunch?"
XH: "do some laundry.. maybe watch TV or go window shopping.."
K: "u like to do sports?"
XH: "not really.. i only play badminton.. some swimming.. but i haven't swim in SG yet.. too hot the sun for my skin"
k: "i see.. maybe one of these days we can play badminton or go swimming together.."
XH: "ok.. "
K: "how about movie? you don't like?
XH: "movies is ok.. but i don't like to watch alone.. so normally just get DVD at watch at home"
K: "ok.. today u free.. wanna go watch movie?
XH: "what movie?"
K: "any movie u like.. "
XH: "Ok.. but will I take up your time.. u don't have to spend with your family?"
K: "Not to worry about them. Normally Sat is my free time.. I'll spend time with them on Sunday"
XH: "Ok.. what time "
K: "ASAP", Mr K started to look at the newspaper and he flipped to the movie section. He took a look at his watch and said:

K: "How about the 4pm show? Movie Shanghai Noon.. Jackie chan's Movie.. comedy.. I think"
XH: "Ok."
K: "So you can leave now or u need to go up and change?"
XH: "I need to change"

I was then just wearing a shorts with tee-shirt and for me normally I dressed quite well to watch movie. Movie was like an outing and I was surprised that when I came to SG I noticed that people don't dressed-up for dinner or movie.

So I took my leave and went up to my apartment. I was a bit excited as since i came to singapore I had not have a date with a guy. I can feel my heart beating fast as I went into the lift. But I thought to myself - he was a married man, what can I expect. Then I thought it was just a movie and I shouldnt think too much about it.

..... to be continued

WOOHOO
04-07-2008, 12:07 PM
do continue ya bro I love reading !!^^

infinitiumus
04-07-2008, 12:08 PM
do continue ya bro I love reading !!^^

thanks for your support.. i will contunue..

infinitiumus
05-07-2008, 06:08 PM
I went up to my flat and I took a shower. Then I changed into a nice floral dress, put on some make-up and spray a little perfume – and before I realized it, I took almost an hour. I quickly made a call to Mr K.

XH: “err.. Mr K… are you still there wating for me?”
K: “Yeah, still waiting.. take your time.. we still got a little time.. I drive fast . .. so not to worry”
XH: “Ok. I am coming now”

I hung up the phone and took the lift down. As I was walking and before I reached the coffee shop, I saw Mr K from far. He was waving at me and I saw him signaled to the right – I guessed asking me to walk to the car-park. I took a turn to the right and walked towards the car-park and I saw her was there already at his car waiting for me.

As I got closer I noticed that he was smiling and looking at me. I was a bit self-conscious and was wondering if anything was wrong with me.

K: “hmm.. you look absolutely stunning”, Mr K was saying as I got near to his car. I was blushing and looked at the ground intently. Mr K opened the car-door for me to get in. I got into the car and it was nice being treated like a lady by a gentleman. He got into the car and drove off. I calmed down a bit and took a peek at Mr K from the corner of my eyes. He was looking ahead and his face was expressionless. He seemed to notice that I was peeking at him:

K: “Well, what shall I say… hmm… you like comedy?”
XH: “OK for me. I am not particular about movies”
K: “You have no preferences?”
XH: “Actually, yes, I like drama and also horror .. but then at the same time I am also scared ..”
K: "hmm.. u watched the Ring?"
XH: "No.. i heard it is scary"
K: "yeah.. I got the DVD... I can lend it to you"
XH: "Ok.. but i will be too scared to watch it alone"
K: "ha ha u so cute.. too scared.. maybe i watch with you"
XH: "Yes, alone I will be scared.. "

So I went dating with Mr K. And this is the first time I am dating a guy - alone. Somehow it reminded me of my dating days in Shanghai - how I first met my bf and how we dated and fell in love. When I was thinking of those days, tears well up in my eyes. Mr K noticed:

K: "Xiao hong, are you ok? what is happening?"
I tried to regain my composure.

XH: "I am OK.. just thinking about some sad things.."

Mr K pulled his car to the side of the road. And then he turned to me. He extended his hands to give a little pat on my shoulder:

... to be continued..

best123
05-07-2008, 06:26 PM
wow.....really good build up......waiting for more.........

HuiGe3387
06-07-2008, 01:36 AM
Nice concept of writing from the girl's perspective. Please carry on. Thanks

infinitiumus
06-07-2008, 01:40 PM
I took a deep breathe and dried my eyes.

XH: "I am OK. Just feeling a bit 伤感. Let's move on"

So Mr K drove on. I was glald that he showed his concern. Somehow I felt so much comfort in his presence. Or was it because a matured man would be more attentive to women?

We watched the movie. Nothing special about the movie although it reminded me very much about my home-town. AFter the movie as we walked out of the cinema among the crowds, there were some jostling around and Mr K used his hands to hold my shoulders, very gently to guide me along. I felt a sense of warmth and somehow I felt this gentleness in him.

The sky was still bright although it was getting darker. We were walking towards the car-park and Mr K turned to me:

K: "what you want to do now? hungry?"
XH: "No.. not hungry.."
K: "You want to go home.. or if you are ok we walk around .. or maybe just take a drink?"
XH: "I am OK. Up to you"
K: "OK.. Up to me .. you will following wherever I am bringing you"
XH: "mm.. yes.."
K: "Even when I am bringing to sell you?", he cracked a joke
XH: "Don't think you will sell me.."
K: "why not? You could be sold for a tidy sum"
XH: "don't know. Just feel that you are a nice guy and you won't do such a thing"
K: "Ok.. I am bringing you to someplace to relax.. where we can sit and chat.. ok?"
XH: "OK.. as you wish"

He turned his car and I didn't know where he was bringing us to. I noticed he went up the express-way. The drive was nice and I didn't feel anything as it cut through the traffic effortless. It was quite a long drive and he pulled his car into a car-park.

XH: "Is this the desination"
K: "Not really. Just need to get something - drinks and snacks from 7-11"
XH: "OK.."

We went to 7-11. He bought some drinks, chocolate, potato chips and a bottle of red-wine. We got into the car again. It was a short drive and this time when we reached the place I knew that would be the place. He parked the car. It was quite dark already and he led me along. From afar, I could see the sea. There wasn't that many people around (there were some) and he laid a ground-sheet on the sand (he got one from his boot) and we put our stuff. The wind was blowing hard as we sat on the ground-sheet.

XH: "where is this place"
K: "At the end of Singapore.. Changi coast"
XH: "I see. near the airport?"
K: "Exactly.. from here we can see the plane coming in from the sea to land .. every couple of minutes or so"

Just then, he pointed to the sky and I could see a plane descending and disappeared out of sight. He opened the bottle of wine and offered a cup (plastic) to me:

XH: "I don't really drink well.."
K: "It is ok. Red wine good for you.. Just a bit"
XH: "OK.. thanks"

I took a sip. I don't really know how to appreciate the red wine but somehow I drank it. I can feel my face burning. He passed me a piece of chocolate and we ate the potatoe chips as well. And then we begin to talk.

K: "why so 伤感 just now"

Perhaps it was the effect of the wine. Somehow I didn't feel inhibited at all. And I poured all out:

XH: "伤感 because I left Shanghai and come to Singapore after breaking off with my BF of 4 years. We were planning to get married but just prior to the marriage I found out he got an affair with one my best friend. My heart broke and I couldn't face them.. I wanted to get way"

As I recounted the incidents, I couldn't control myself and I broke down. Mr K put his hands around my shoulder and gave me a packet of tissue paper. I can feel his left hand squeezing my shoulder lightly. He didn't speak and he just let me be myself.

K: "Actually isn't it better that you found out earlier before the marriage rather than later"
XH: "Yeah, I know.. but still it is very painful to be betrayed"
K: "I can understand.. .. Do you still hate him?
XH: "Hate? No.. But I am just so disappointed. Love is really so fragile?"
K: "Yeah.. this is life. We cannot predict the future.. the best is to savour the present moments that we have"
XH: "Yeah.. I know.. thanks for listening"

Then he poured me a cup of wine again. And I drank it bottoms up. The sky was by now very dark. My face was burning hot and I looked up to Mr K. He looked at me intently.. I saw him raise his right hand.. and he touch my face lightly - wiping off the tear-stain.

K: "XH.. don't think too much.. You will find a better man"
XH: "Yes, actually I have gotten over it already.. but it is just today.. I don't know why I am so emotional"
XH: "But I guess I won't be looking for a boyfriend yet.. my heart seem to be dead"
K: "come on, you are still so young .. and so beautiful.. you sure can find a good man"
XH: "Really, I have no interest in man at this point. I don't even have a fale friend in SG"
K: "OK. Open your social circle.. Know more people and you will meet the right one"

Time passed very quickly and when I took a look at my watch - it was already 10pm. Just then a phone rang, Mr K phone rang loudly - disturbing the silence of the night.

Mr K took out his phone and answered:

K: "Yes .."
K: "mm.. still outside with friend.. won't be home so early"
K: "ok.. "

XH: "Your wife?"
K: "Yeah.."
XH : "You have to be home already.. Sorry to take up your time"
K: "No it is ok.. no rush.. remember sat is my free time.. normally at this time I would be having a drink or two with my friends"
XH: "I see.. so are you meeting them for a drink"
K: "No.. I told them I am not free tonight"
XH: "sorry.. you shouldn't need to be with me.. I am ok.. I can go home and watch TV"
K: "It is ok.

... to be continued...

Tits & Nipples
07-07-2008, 02:21 PM
Fantastic story teller... really seem like u're writing fr the fairer sex...interesting. :)

Xiao Hei
07-07-2008, 02:31 PM
Good one bro , will come back for more ... :)

sg08
07-07-2008, 04:04 PM
Xiao Hong...IT....AMK...look like someone i knw..:p
pls...more:)

infinitiumus
08-07-2008, 11:30 AM
So we continued our conversation

K: "you don't have many friends.. don't you feel 寂寞 at times?"
XH: "Yes a bit but I get used to it"
K: "How about today?
XH: "Today is good. Never been this happy for a while.. with someone to go movie to and really nice now to sit at the beach.. and chatting.. although there are no stars to look at"
K: "I am glad you like it"
XH: "Thanks really. It has been kind of you to spend your time with me when you could be with your family or drinking with your friends"
K: "You want to go clubbing? I mean just to have a drink or two? I can also introduce you to young and good-looking guys"
XH: "No.. I don't like the noise and I can't drink too well.. as you can see.. now I am half drunk already. And I don't like young guys. To me the look of a guy is not important.. it is the 内在美 that is more important"
K: "OK.. what you look for in a guy.. the quality.. I keep a look-out for you"
XH: "don't bother.. I believe in 缘分"
K: "Ok.. I understand"

And then we continued to chat for a long long time. I told him about my happy days in Shanghai and my family. My dad had passed away when I was young and I have an elder brother - an architect working in the middle-east. My mother was staying alone in Shanghai. And also about my childhood and teen years - how I fell in love and almost got married and how my boyfriend broke my heart and how I left Shanghai to come to Singapore. He listen intently, sometimes interrupting me with questions but always nodding in acknowledgement. I haven't talk to a stranger about all these. I used to confide to my best (girl) friend back in shanghai and here I was pouring my hearts out to a man I hardly knew. But somehow I felt safe with Mr K. He has this strong and re-assuring look and so far he has been very kind and patient. At some stage when I was sobbing, he would put his arms around my shoulder to comfort me.

It must have been quite late and the wine must have gotten to me and with his arms around me, I dreamingly rested on his shoulders and closed my eyes. I must have fell asleep for a while and I was awaken when a phone rang:

K: "Oopps sorry.. disturb you", as Mr K answered his phone. I took a look at my watch and it was already pass midnight.

K: "yeah, what's up"
K: "Still outside.. what.. .. no.. don't think I am going down.... maybe later if I am free.. ok.. see ya"

He hung up the phone.

XH: "Ok it is late.. really took up a lot of your time. Your friend calling u huh? You can go join them.. think I am going home to sleep.. I am tired"
K: "It is ok.. not to bother about them"
K: "you tired?"

XH: "A bit.
K: "Actually I am not tired.. but hungry.. remember we didn't really have dinner"
XH: "Oh ya.. I am also a bit hungry"
K: "Shall we grab a bite"
XH: "OK"
K: "What shall we eat"
XH: "Anything.. but not too heavy.. something light"
K: "Porridge will do?"
XH: "OK.. what type"
K: "Frog porridge at GL.. ok?"

So we got up. When we stood up I felt a bit numbed and Mr K has to hold me. We packed the stuff and walked towards the car. And it was funny that I didn't resist when Mr K held on to my hand. We were walking hand-in-hand and I felt a sweet sensation. It was a short walk to the car-park and at that moment I wished that time would stop.. or he will stop and look at me. It was crazy to have such thoughts. Am I beginning to fall for this man? This middle-age man.. Ok.. he is not bad looking. Successful .. but shucks.. he is married.

But he didn't stop to look at me. He opened the car-door for me and put the stuff in the boot. And then he drove off. He drove very fast and we reached the destination very quickly. It was difficult to find a parking lot and in the end, he just parked by the side of the road.

When I got out of the car, he was there for me - helping me out of the car and still holding my hands!! As we walked along the road I can see people staring at us.. or was it staring at me. I looked down onto the road.

.... to be continued..

infinitiumus
08-07-2008, 12:54 PM
We sat down and had our porridge. It was nice - the porridge was really smooth and we had our filled. It was very late and as I yawned, Mr K caught the hint and he sent me home.

In the car, I was wishing that he would not send me home. Somehow I was tired and wanted to rest and somehow I wanted to spend time with him. I already had a whole night with him and yet I didn't feel it was enough.

But he didn't say anything and he drove on. And time seemed to pass so quickly as he pulled into the car-park. As I was unbuckling the seat-belt, Mr K held on to my hands and he looked at me:

K: "XiaoHong, I am very happy to spend time with you today.. I hope you enjoy it"

I blushed and tried not to look at him. My heart was beating fast and yet I didn't pull my hand away from his.

I replied shyly: "I am happy too"

K: "Can I see you next week again?"
XH: "Yes.. "

I wasn't prepared for it and he moved forward and planted a kiss on my lips. I can smell his manly odour. It was a quick kiss and he withdrew very quickly. I opened the car door and he followed behind me.. catching up with me and hold my hand as we walked towards the lift.

When the door of the lift closed, he held my face and gave me a kiss - this time he was frenching me.. I felt breathless... and then the door opened.
He walked me to the door and very reluctantly, I have to bid him goodbye. He didn't kiss me again although I wished he would..

When I got into the house, I took my shower. When I was out of the shower I noticed there was an SMS:

K: "xiaohong, you are very beautiful tonight. thank you for the time, and the kiss.. it is lovely.. see you again.. sleep tight"

I smiled and replied:

XH: "I have a beautiful night too. thanks for your time. yeah.. see you again real soon"

I went to bed and I was dreaming. I was dreaming the Mr K divorced his wife and he married me and we lived happily ever after.

Then the next day it was sunday and I was back to reality. No SMS or call from Mr K. Time seemed to pass so slow.. Only in the late afternoon as I was dozing off, a message came in:

K: "xiaohong, how are you doing today?"
XH: "Ok.. a bit bored though"
K: "wanna meet. I have about 2 hrs free"
K: "I come fetch you in 10 mins"

I quickly changed and rushed downstairs. And Mr K was already there. He opened the door for me. Inside the car, he moved forward to plant a kiss on my lips.

Then he drove off.

XH: "where are we going"
K: "Hm.. got only 2 hrs.. go somewhere nearby"

He drove on and in 10 minutes he parked his car. It was a old building and some sort of a hotel.

XH: "we going there?" as I pointed at the hotel.
K: "yeah.. anything wrong"

I was apprehensive. What he wanted to do with me in a hotel? I just walked along-side him as he held my hands. He got a room and we went up. When the door was closed, he immediately pushed me towards the wall and he was pawing me and grabbed at my breasts as he kissed me. My mind went blank as I kissed him back. I didn't know what I was doing as I can feel his body against mine. We kissed like for eternity.. his tongue always fighting mine.. till I was breathless and pushed him away.

XH: "why are you doing this?"
K: "You don't like .. "
XH: "It is too fast... don't think we should come to hotel"
K: "OK.. I can't think of anywhere to go.. I just want to be with you. You don't want to be with me?"
XH: "It is not that.. Just feel it is too fast. I still have not know you well enough to do that kind of thing with you"
K: "Oh.. don't worry.. I am not pushing you"
XH: "sorry.. but I really can't do it"
K: "Oh xiaohong, I am so sorry.. OK .. we don't have to do anything.. we can just lie on the bed and chit chat.. it is ok"
XH: "I am really sorry.."
K: "Don't say that.. it is me who should say sorry.. I shouldnt have kiss you.. should't have brought you here"
XH: "No.. I don't mean that.. I really like you. I like kissing you but just feel it is not time to do that"
K: "Ok. OK. I am not going to do anything to you.. we just kiss ok?"

... to be continued..

Mai Hai
09-07-2008, 10:02 AM
Bro you really slowly KCed the ger ... :D

DarkAsh
09-07-2008, 09:41 PM
Like a lamb happily trodding into the slaughter house :p

evil04
10-07-2008, 12:52 AM
good story, pls continue...

cartalan
10-07-2008, 02:34 AM
Very good story!!! and great skills in writing! keep it moving... if only i got power to up you!

retire11
10-07-2008, 06:02 AM
Very interesting - please continue.

infinitiumus
10-07-2008, 01:14 PM
So we lied on the bed. Mr K didn't say much, he was extremely quiet.

XH: "You angry with me?"
K: "No lah.."

Although he said he was not angry I could sense his disappointment. My heart was racing too. I was at a loss too. I was so scared - it was all too fast for us to have a sexual relationship. I have a fondness for him as he was considerate, mature and has everything in a man that a woman would want. Still I was hesitant. Was it because he was married? I really don't have the answer.

XH: "don't be angry ok.. I just need a bit more time"
K: "No lah.. am not angry.. of course I won't force you.."
XH: "OK. I am glad to hear that"
K: "We don't have much time... you want something to eat.. we go eat"
XH: "No.. I am not hungry.."

So we did nothing. He didn't even kiss me or touch me. After a while he got up:

K: "Come, let's go.."
XH: "Two hours already?"
K: "No.. but no point lying on the bed right.. "

So we checked out of the hotel and he drove me home. In the car, he didn't speak a word and I was so terrified of his black face. When the car pulled into the car-park, I lean over to kiss him on the lips - he returned my kiss but somehow I can feel something is amiss. He didn't say much and I went up to my house.

And he didn't call or SMS me after that. The next day it was monday and it was again a hectic week. Work was busy and I didn't see much of him. And throughout the whole week I only saw him twice - but both times there were so many people around and we didn't get to talk. He didn't even send me any good night message in the night and a week just flashed pass quickly.

It was friday afternoon when I saw him in the office - sitting at his desk alone. I went over:

XH: "hello"

He looked up at me and smiled.

K: "Yes.. what can I do for you?"

There wasn't anyone around at that moment.

.. to be continued..

hyde09
10-07-2008, 05:55 PM
waiting eagerly for ur next post :D

DarkAsh
10-07-2008, 10:47 PM
waiting for your immersion into the water (loh chui) ... ;)

infinitiumus
14-07-2008, 12:20 PM
XH: "So you free tomorrow.."
K: "tomorrow .. sat.. yeah.. should be free.. what's up"
XH: "Ok.. we go movie?"
K: "Which movie?"
XH: "Don't know yet.. "
K: "OK.."
XH: "Actually I have something to tell you"
K: "OK.. go ahead"
XH: "Can we meet later.. for dinner or after dinner also can.."
K: "Ok.. we can go for dinner after work.."

So the day ended and I met him at the car-park. It was already a bit dark as it was almost 7:30pm . And then he drove off:

K: "Where to for dinner"
XH: "anywhere will do.. need a quite place to talk"
K: "We eat first OK? then find a place to talk?"
XH: "OK..."
K: "OK.. I know of a place near here.. rou gu char (肉骨茶), you like?"
XH: "OK for me"

So he brought me to this place for dinner. It was a nice dinner and he didn't talk much. The soup was nice and a little peppery and spicy for my taste. We had our fill and then he drove off again.

K: "Where to now"
XH: "I don't know.. you drive you should know.."
K: "Ok.. you want a place to talk.. you want coffee/tea or just want to talk?"
XH: "full already.. just a place to talk"
K: "Ok.. have you seen Singapore night scene from a hill?"
XH: "No."
K: "OK.. I bring you there"

It was not a long drive and I can feel the car going up a hill.

XH: "where is this place"
K: "Mount Faber"
XH: "I see. .never been here before"

And before long he pulled the car to a stop.

K: "You want to have a look of the night scene?"
XH: "Later.. I want to talk to you first"
K: "Ok.. you can talk now"

The place was quite quiet and secluded. It was a bit scary and I could hear the sound of insects making noises.

XH: "Are you still angry with me?"
K: "No.. I am not"
XH: "You sure? you have not been your usual cheerful self since last sunday"
K: "I am ok. Maybe a bit stress with work.. You know we have another contract recently.. so I am very busy"
XH: "I know.. but I can feel it.. woman are sensitive.."
K: "don't think too much"
XH: "I know but still. I am not really ready for making love.. I am ok to be close and intimate with you as I like you a lot.. but not ready for making love. Just hope you can understand?"
K: "Ok.. I know.. I am not forcing you"
XH: "But you are angry.. or at least disappointed"
K: "yeah. a bit disappointed.. but don't worry for me.. no sex won't kill me"
XH: "Really, I like to give it to you.. but not now.. we can be intimate but as long as no making love is OK"
K: "What is intimate and not making love?"

At that point I find myself blushing. It was dark there but still I felt conscious of my blushing as I turned my head away.

XH: "we can do anything except have sex"
K: "Oh.. I see.. anything except sex"
XH: "yes.. if you like.. i can 吹萧for you"

I spoke the last words very softly. Mr K may not have heard it properly as he said:

K: "Can you repeat.. i can't hear clearly.."

I didn't repeat myself as I was looking down. My K used his hands to hold my head up and then he kissed me. It was a passionate kiss as I can feel his passion from his lips. His tongue was swirling in my mouth. It was quite awkward as there was a gap between us.

He let go of me, got out of the car, opened the car door for me as he led me to the rear seat.

Once we got into the car, he didn't wait for me - he started to kiss me furiously. I just let him kiss.. he kissed my lips, my necks and then he tried to kiss my breasts. I was fully clothed but he slipped his hands underneath my blouse and I can feel him unclipping my bra and then he touched my breasts under my blouse. I can feel my nipples hardened upon touch. I wanted to stop him and yet I didn't want to stop him. I felt afraid and at the same time I felt so excited. He massaged my breasts, going in circular motion and then twiddling at my nipples. He pulled up my blouse and he went down to lick my nipples and sucked at my breasts.Ohh.. my god. It was nice as I moaned softly. He sucked and licked for a while. And then he removed my blouse altogether.

XH: "Can we be seen here?"
K: "No lah.. don't worry"

I was topless and I felt so hot. And he was busy grabbing at my breasts and sucking at them. At the same time I can feel his hands up my thighs and feeling for my down under. His fingers were going feeling up my things and going nearer and nearer to my mei mei. Then.. ohh... I can feel his finger touching my mei mei.. I was electrified. He took out his fingers an put to his nose and smell.

Then he got up and he pushed the front seat all the way to the front to make more room for us at the rear. All of a sudden, he grabbed my panty with both hands and pulled it down. My legs were on his shoulders as he got under my skirt and buried his face... I couldn't see him.. but I can feel a slipping sensation.. as if a snake was crawling on my thighs and I can feel his tongue licking at my mei mei.. oh... I never had such a feeling.. I never been licked before.. It was as if I was being electrified as I can feel his tongue licking and poking at my mei mei. It was beyond words and I gave out screams of joy. I felt so high that I thought I was in seven heaven and still he continued to lick and lick.. I wanted him to stop as the feeling was so unreal and at the same time I wanted him to continue... I thought I would die... then I felt like peeing and tried to wriggle away... but there were no room in the car to move or wriggle.. I struggled on .. and I felt relieved as I thought I had peeed....

He came out of my skirt and took some tissue to clean.

K: "wow.. it was wet."
XH: "I peeed?"
K: "ha ha.. you came.. lots lots of juices.. dirty my car"
XH: "sorry.. i don't know.."
K: "Ok.. joking.. how are you feeling"
XH: "oh.. it was great.. never knew this feeling.... "

He came over to kiss me again. At the same time, he was fondling my breasts again. Then after a while, he got up, unzip his pants and out came his big brother.

It was fully erected and he pointed it to me. I went down on him - hold his big brother.. the head was already moisten..

K: "you know what to do with it.. just lick it like an icre-cream"

I nodded my head as I went to lick and suck at his big brother. All the while he was holding my head as I got his big brother in and out of my mouth. I was not very skillful as at times he would complain.. then we would teach me.. asking me to use my tongue to lick at the head.. and then at times to lick at the shaft. But as it went along I got the kick of it and I actually enjoyed the process.

Then suddenly I felt him jerking and he shot his warm sperm into my mouth. I wanted to withdraw my mouth but his hands were on the back of my head and I couldn't move. I almost choked on his sperm and at last when he let go of my head, I spat out the remnants of the sperm. It tasted funny and he gave me tissue to clean my mouth. Then he gave me a bottle of water to rinse my mouth.

When I had cleaned myself and put on my bra and blouse, he had already cleaned himself and he opened the door and led me out. We walked for a while, hand in hand. I never felt so love. And then he held my waist. We walked for a while and then I could see that we are on top of the hill. He turned to me and kissed and I kissed him back.

Then he hugged me and I can feel his strong and protective arms around me. I felt so secure and loved.

..... to be continued..

Tits & Nipples
14-07-2008, 01:03 PM
Good story bro. Writing fr the other side is really interesting... :)

Artic
14-07-2008, 01:36 PM
well done, esp from the female side of the story.... :D

pokeman71
14-07-2008, 02:02 PM
you are good, one meeting only. Can on liao.

PoorEmperor
14-07-2008, 02:59 PM
gd gd, will wait for your story!

hyde09
14-07-2008, 06:05 PM
great posting :D

DarkAsh
14-07-2008, 10:12 PM
SUPERLICIOUS :p

Tits & Nipples
15-07-2008, 08:32 AM
Fantastic story bro... couldn't wait for more of your installment. :)

infinitiumus
15-07-2008, 06:38 PM
We stood there and enjoyed the night breeze. At times we would embrace and I felt so good with his arms around mine. It was like going back to the old days in Shanghai - I can feel the love of a man around me. I was happy then. We spend at least some 30 minutes before we went back to the car.

K: "You want to go home.. it is late"
XH: "OK.. we meet tomorrow?"
K: "OK.. but let you know tomorrow.. maybe tomorrow I need to go somewhere.. I try to get away to meet you for dinner"
XH: "OK.. "

And he drove me home. When the car pulled to her stop, he leaned over to kiss me.. and I kissed him back.

K: "Good night dear.. give me a call when you reach home.. I'll wait in the car for you"
XH: "Ok.. "

We kissed again and then he opened the door for me.. I walked towards the lift and he stood there by his car and he waved at me. I took the lift up and when I was at my door I called him:

XH: "OK.. I am home"
K: "Ok.. good night darling.. love u.. "
XH: "love u too... tomorrow remember to call me"
K: "Sure.. good night.."
XH: "Nite.."

Then he hung up the phone. I took my shower and somehow I found myself singing in the shower. I never knew this happiness. I don't care if he was a married man, I just want to be with him and I don't care much about anything else.

I woke up the next morning and did my laundry. He didn't call at all. It was way pass noon time and still not a call from him nor a message. I was beginning to feel a bit depressed..

So I sent him a message:

XH: "hello...."

Still there was no response from him. So I sent him another message:

XH: "Oi.. please call me.."

I waited for 15 minutes and there was still no response from him. So I dialed his number. The phone rang and then it was busy tone.. He busy have intentionally cut me off. I felt disappointed and angry. What have I done? He promised to call and yet now he didn't even want to answer my call.

After about 30 minutes a message came in:

K: "sorry.. couldn't ans u call. busy with stuff.. can't meet today.. will try to call u later.. don't call or msg me.."

I was utterly devastated. I felt like crying. Man!! After they had you they will dump you? The sweetness of yesterday was gone.. now replaced with anger and sadness. Why? Why? Why must I fall in love with a married man?I deserved it right?

I was angry so I changed and decided to go to orchard road. I needed to be among people, I don't want to be lonely. It has been a tough time for me to come all the way to Singapore - alone and lonely and yet I was able to get by. But now with the fruits of love near, and yet it was so far.. I felt terrible.

I was walking along orchard road. There was this Caucasian who was making a pass at me. He was tall and very handsome. I felt so terrible inside that I thought I would respond to him. I felt so bad inside that I thought I would go up to the caucasian and then go to hotel with him. I felt like crying.. but fortunately I was too timid to even look at that man..

I felt hungry and I went for Japanese food. I stuff myself with food. I ate like a glutton. I felt so full and yet so empty. It was already 8pm and still he did not call at all.

.... to be continued...

topfuel
16-07-2008, 04:36 PM
nice pls carry on very realistic

Melatonin
16-07-2008, 07:32 PM
Nice write up pls continue thks.

infinitiumus
17-07-2008, 01:26 AM
Very busy with work, so no time to continue the story as yet. Will find time during weekend to continue provided I am not busy fucking niki and carol.

Manudieliao
17-07-2008, 04:07 PM
This is a very good story...reminds me of the infamous case of " Liang Shao Chu" and her murder-China lover, Liu Hong Mei....sad case.

DarkAsh
17-07-2008, 08:08 PM
TS come back .... :rolleyes:

best123
17-07-2008, 09:14 PM
Very busy with work, so no time to continue the story as yet. Will find time during weekend to continue provided I am not busy fucking niki and carol.

wah....can't wait for yr story to continue bro!!

infinitiumus
18-07-2008, 11:17 AM
After dinner I walked aimlessly along Orchard road. I walked among the crowds and I thought everyone was staring at me, looking at the poor me. Perhaps I was too conscious.. I walked form one end of Orchard road to the other - till my I was tired.

Then I saw a Hotel ahead - it was Hilton Hotel - so I walked into the hotel. I went to the washroom and after that I rested near the lobby area. I closed my eyes to rest it and I must have dozed off as I can feel someone touching me lightly on my shoulder:

"Miss, you are not allowed to sleep here.. are you staying here?"

I was awakened and there was this hotel attendant speaking to me. I stood up, shook my head and walked out of the hotel.

I felt like crying as if this world was ending. I took a look at my watch and it was already 10plus. As I was pondering what to do next, my phone rang:

"Xiaohong, where are you"

At last the long awaited call.. I can recognized his voice

XH: "Orchard road..."
K: "What are you doing there? Where in orchard road"
XH: "Just outside Hilton.. nothing .. just walk around.."
K: "OK.. u wait for me ok.. I'll pick you up in 15 mins"
XH: "OK."

I felt relieved and happy. The 15 minutes seemed like eternity. I saw cars came in and went. Taxi stopped and was gone. I counted.. and waited..
Then I saw his car pulling in.

The hotel attendant helped to open the car door for me. And I was in his car. He took a glance at me and he drove off.

K: "how is your day. whole day here?"
XH: "No.. had dinner and then just walk around"
K: "what you doing in Hilton?"
XH: "Nothing.. just take a rest after the walk"
K: "OK.. where shall we go now.. you hungry?
XH: "No.. i am not"
K: "Oh.. so where you want to go"
XH: "any place.. I am tired.. I need a place to rest"
K: "You want to go home?"
XH: "No.. I just need a bed to lie down.. been walking whole day?"
K: "Ok.. go to hotel OK? No worry.. I am not going to ..."

He didn't continue the words but I knew that based on the last incident at the hotel he knew that I was not ready for that thing. But at that point, I couldn't care less. Actually suddenly I felt like making love.. but I didn't tell him.. I was tired and I thought it would be nice to sleep with him for the whole night.

XH: "Ok.. go hotel to rest.."

So he drove off and in just minutes we arrived at a hotel. It was near orchard road but it was not those 5 star hotel. We got our rooms. I sat on the bed and removed my shoes. And he came to sit beside me..

.... to be continued..

jiro08
18-07-2008, 01:28 PM
nice story camping here for next installment :D

DarkAsh
18-07-2008, 02:07 PM
yeah ... waiting patiently :)

pokeman71
19-07-2008, 09:22 AM
XH is all your liao bro.

ossy77
19-07-2008, 01:48 PM
Well done.... camping for the next installment....

infinitiumus
21-07-2008, 01:02 PM
Apologise for no updates. Was not feeling very well over the weekend. Will try to update in a day or two. thanks ofr the patience

infinitiumus
21-07-2008, 06:28 PM
We were sitting side by side at the edge of the bed. He was holding my hands. I turned to him:

XH: "Where are you today. Didn't even call or SMS me"
K: "I am sorry.. my little girl was sick.. so have to bring her to see doctors.. and then rushing here and there.. busy day"
XH: "Oh.. how is your girl now?"
K: "Still sick and high fever.. hopefully will be better.. I just sneaked out to meet you.. may need to rush back.. told wife company got urgent thing to settle"
XH: "OK.. I thought .."

In my mind I felt relieved. I thought that he had no time for me. And I already saw that he made so much of an effort to see me - despite his daughter being sick.

XH: "So you need to go back soon?"
K: "No.. told my wife a couple of hours at least.. unless she call me suddenly"
K: "Hungry? You want to eat something?"
XH: "No.. I am not hungry"

Then there was this long silence. I felt a bit awkward. The mood wasn't right for anything.

K: "xiaohong, you look tired... why don't you go take a shower.. then I give you a good massage?"
XH: "You know massage? "
K: "mmm.. you will know later. How, shower?"
XH: "OK.. I am dead tired .. I need a shower.. but I am so lazy"
K: "Shower also lazy?"
XH: "Ya.. you wash my hair for me?"
K: "You sure? "
XH: "ya.. why not"

I stood up and went to the bathroom. K was still sitting on the bed. I removed my dress slowly and then I removed my bra and panty as well. I wrapped myself in the towel. I looked at myself in the mirror. He was still not to be seen and I shouted for him:

XH: "Oi.. where are you... Need you now"

K then walked into the bathroom.

K: "Yes.. what can I do for you"
XH: "Wash my hair"
K: "You sure.. how to wash? using the shower"
XH: "Ya lah.. how to wash at the basin"

I climbed onto the bath-tub, back facing Mr K as I was facing the wall. I took the shower and on the tap to feel the temperature of the water. Mr K walked towards the bath-tub. He took the shower head from me and he was adjusting the temperature of the water

K: "OK.. think can already"

I bent my head forward and he splashed the water onto my hair. His right hand was holding the shower head and left hand was caressing my hair scalp. He off the tap and applied some shampoo onto my hair and I can feel his fingers running through my hair and at the same time massaging my scalp. It was very nice and I closed my eyes. I thought I was feeling very aroused sexually.

Then he on the shower again and he rinsed my hair - running his fingers through my long hair. It was a very nice feeling to have a man washing her for you. It seemed like a long time as I was enjoying the beautiful moments but it didn't last long enough. He switched off the tap.

K: "Ok. done"

I lifted my head and he helped to sweep my hair backwards. I turned to look at him and I gave him a smile

XH: "thanks.. it is nice"

He smiled at me.

XH: "You want me to help you wash your hair for you"
K: "If you don't mind.. "

XH: "OK.. then what are you waiting"

He stood there and I signalled him to the bath-tub.

XH: "Oi.. mister.. remove your shirt and pants .. unless you want to get wet"
K: "OK.."

Then he took off his pants and shirt and was only in his brief. I could see the bulge down under. He climbed into the bath tub as well. His back was facing me.

XH: "You not going to remove your under-wear? It could be wet you know"
K: "Oh.. ok."

With his back still facing me, he removed his underwear and I saw him threw it on the basin top.

I on the tap and splashed the water on him - on his head and body as well as he was totally naked. I put shampoo on his hair and then I started to scrub his hair. Then I started to rinse his hair with water and I can seel the soapy shampoo running down his back. At the same time, I was showering him as well

XH: "ha ha.. I shower for you ok"

He didn't say a word and I was applying shampoo on him. I started from his back. I ran my fingers all over his back and then down to his buttocks. I slipped my hands under his buttocks and in a rocking motion my right hand can feel his soft balls lightly. Then I went to soap his legs as well. Then I put my hands under his buttocks again and this time round I went further ahead and I can feel his little brother - hard as a steel rod.

XH: "Turn around"

He turned to face me. I can see now his little brother - covered with soap and fully erected and poking in my direction.

XH: "Wah.. xiao didi so big already"

At that moment, he moved forward and he removed my towel. And I was there facing each other totally naked

... to be continued..

DarkAsh
21-07-2008, 09:31 PM
Blinking SOLID ... dont stop :)

AD69
21-07-2008, 09:36 PM
Wah......Bathing each other.

infinitiumus
25-07-2008, 12:11 PM
And there we were, totally naked and facing each other and soaping each other

At this point I must intercept and describe xiao hong from my point of view. The other time when we were in the car, it was dark and I did not get to see xiao hong's naked body. But now in the bright lights of the bathroom and standing inches from each other I can see clearly. Her breasts are not big, probably A bordering on B but with eraser-tip nipples. The most wonderful was her complexion and her skin. She is very fair as I can see from her neck and face but her body was also smooth, fair and without a single blemish. In fact she was so fair that I can see veins on her breast very clearly.

Mr K, came forward and he kissed me. I let him kiss me and I can feel his tongue coming into mine. I was not a very good kisser but I just went along. After we have soaped our bodies, we let the water in the shower ran but Mr K did not stop kissing me. In fact after kissing my lips, he went to kiss my nipples and also sucked at my breasts. I stood there, not knowing what to do.

Then I can feel his fingers rubbing my mei mei. I shuddered and he continued the rubbing. Then he off the shower and was on his knees. He lifted one of my leg to put on the side of the bath-tub and his head went underneath me. I can feel his tongue licking and poking at my mei mei. Then he used his fingers to open my mei mei and his tongue came licking at me. It was a sweet sensation and I felt my heart racing. I can also feel the tingling sensation at the sole of my feet. He was rubbing and licking my mei mei and it was so shiok and excited that I screamed my heads off. I can hear myself moaning.. It felt like eternity and how I wished time would not stop.

But it did stop. He stood up and kiss me again and led me out of the bath-tub. We dried ourselves and then headed for the bed.

No words was required. I was lying on the bed and he was beside me. He did n't say a word but was looking intently at me.

K: "you know.. you are so beautiful today"

I blushed and tried to look away. Then he held my chin and made me look at him. Then he came over to kiss me again. And we were entwined like snakes as we rolled on the bed kissing each other. I never had this joy before.

Then he got up.

K: "you want to suck me again.. like the other day"

I nodded my head as he shaft his didi into my mouth. It was so big and I had a hard time licking. He held my head and guided my mouth and at times he would pull out his didi and asked me to lick the head with my tongue. I was like licking and sucking him for a long time that I actually enjoyed it and got the hang of it. At times I would take a peek at him. I saw him looking at me with a very satisfied face, it motivated me to suck and lick harder.

Then he turned me around and asked me to be on my all fours with my buttocks facing him. I can feel his tongue licking and blowing on my arse-cheek. It was a very funny sensation, ticklish but a very nice tinkling sensation. Then I can feel his hands grabbing onto my arse cheeks and trying to open my ??? Suddenly I felt electrified as I can feel his tongue poking at my arse-hole. I wasn't thinking much, just enjoying the sensation and then his tongue moved to my mei mei.

He was by then lying on the bed and I was on fours and he was eating my mei mei. ohh.. arr.... I gave out crys of joy as his tongue never seemed to stop. And I felt like peeing.. I didn't know how to feel.. I felt funny.. and I was screaming like mad (I believed).

Then he got up and pulled me (still on fours) to the edge of the bed. He was standing and I can feel his didi rubbing against my mei mei.. just on the outside.

K: "xiao hong, can I?"
XH: "yes.. quick.. put it in... I need you .."

I didn't know what I was saying but at the moment, I felt the urge to have his didi inside me.

K: "but I don't have the condom"

XH: "don't care.. just put it in"

And before I knew it, his didi was inside me. And he was pumping me very slowly at first. His hands came to grab by breasts. I can feel the sensation as he increased his pumping speed. I tried to arched backwards so that I can feel more of his didi.. arr.. arhh... I was screaming as he increased his speed. He kept pumping and I was kept screaming.. I felt week in the legs as I shivered. It was a weird sensation. Did I come?

He removed his didi, pushed me onto the bed and shaft his didi onto my face. Instinctly I put it into my mouth and even before I could suck it, he shot loads of sperm into my mouth. I didn't care about the smell or the taste and I continued to lick and suck his didi till it spurted and became limp.

I went to the toilet to rinse my mouth as he laid on the bed.

... to be continued

AD69
25-07-2008, 05:26 PM
Looking forward to read the next part of the story.

DarkAsh
25-07-2008, 06:32 PM
woweee ... dont stop ... ;)

AlanPHD
26-07-2008, 03:52 PM
keep it coming.:)

Peter
26-07-2008, 04:24 PM
wow...what a fantastic sexy story!:)

infinitiumus
28-07-2008, 10:50 AM
So I made love again after these few painful years of being lonely. It was a relief for me as I felt emancipated; I felt free from yesterday's chains. After my ex had left me, I didn't feel like I would be touched by a man again. I had many suitors in Shanghai before I left but still I decided to leave the sad place. And now here in Singapore, I found peace at last.

I never felt this good before and I wanted to be with him. After I rinsed my mouth I washed my face and when I looked at the mirror, I saw myself: I was smiling. Mr K came and he hugged me from behind. I can feel his warmth. I turned around and he kissed me again. We had a light kiss and then he climbed onto the bath-tub and I followed him as well. We washed ourselves and I can feel the happiness in me.

We dried ourselves. I wrapped the towel around my body as I combed my hair.

XH: "what time must we leave?"
K: "anytime.. u hungry? I may not be able to stay long"
XH: "why? i thought we can spend the night together"
K: "my little girl still sick.. my wife may call me anytime "

And then, at that moment, his phone rang. He turned away to answer to phone. I can barely hear what he was saying except for the "OK.. OK.. soon.."

XH: "so you need to go?"
K: "sorry.. i have to go.. i can send you home first. little girl's fever very high.. need to send to hospital"
XH: "Ok.."

So we changed into our clothes and left the place. As he was driving, we didn't talk. I was disappointed and happy. Disappointed because the night was too short. Happy because I know tomorrow will come. When his car pulled into the car-park, we leant over and we kissed. It was a long and passionate kiss and somehow I didn't want to let go. But reluctantly I had to. I got out of the car.

K: "Call me when you reach home ok.. I'll leave when I hear your voice.
XH: "OK".

... to be continued...

DarkAsh
28-07-2008, 09:06 PM
waiting patiently for next insertion ... ;)

infinitiumus
30-07-2008, 08:40 AM
From that day onwards we became lovers and we got to make love at least a few times a week - sometimes doing lunch-time quickie or weekdays night but mostly on Saturday.

It was the happiest moments of my life as I seemed to put everything behind me. But the happy moments did not last - I was happy for about 6 months and then things collapsed. I was feeling increasing frustrated that he could not spend more time with me and I wanted to be more than a lover - I wanted him to divorce his wife. I thought that if he loved me he would. But he never did; he never wanted to leave his wife and his children. We had wars, many wars but each time he was very firm. And in one of the wars that we had, I threatened to kill myself and to kill him. It was at my apartment on a saturday afternoon (my flat mates were not around) - I went to the kitchen to grab a knife as we argued. I was like crazy as I waved the knife and wanted to slash my own neck - he rushed forward but I slashed at him. I slashed at his forearm but still he was able to snatch the knife from me.

His right arm was bleeding and I was terrified. Fortunately it was not a very deep cut and I helped him bandaged and stopped the bleeding. He was unusually quiet. He left shortly and I did not stop him.

Our meetings became infrequent and I had a feeling that he was avoiding me. He even got transferred out of that project and I didn't even get to see him. He wouldn't even want to contact me on Saturday. I called him; SMS him but it was to no avail. I didn't even know where he was staying. Then on a Saturday, he SMS me, telling me that he wanted to separate from me and told me to forget him and move on in life. I was utterly devastated. I begged and pleaded with him and asked him to meet for the last time. After much pleading he agreed to meet for the last time.

... to be continued..

String_Bean808
30-07-2008, 10:00 AM
Better quickly leave these kind of psychos. Tragedies happen when you got a crazy woman swinging a kitchen knife around.

topfuel
30-07-2008, 04:49 PM
i guess there is going to be a hot steamy seduction during this last meeting?

infinitiumus
30-07-2008, 05:12 PM
Ha ha.. The story did not end yet..

infinitiumus
30-07-2008, 11:30 PM
So he drove over to pick me up. I went into the car and we did not talk. He kept driving.. and at last he drove to Changi point. He parked his car at the car-park and we walked out of the car to find a bench to take a seat.

It was already evening and the sun was setting. The sea breeze blew across my face and I could see people still walking on the beach. There was a man there facing the sea and staring intently.

I crept up to him and slid my arm under his.

XH: "I am so sorry .. "
K: "it is OK"
XH: "I am sorry.. can we start all over again.... I don't want you to leave me"
K: "No. we don't have a future together.. it is better we have a clean break now"
XH: "No.. NO.. I don't want.. I don't want to leave you.. I don't want to separate.. "
K: "xiaohong, be sensible.. we have no future together.. i'll never leave my wife and children"
XH: "I know I know.. ok.. I won't force you to leave them.. i just want you to spend some time with me.. I will be happy. "
K: "why xiaohong, one day we will be back to square one.. and then it will be the same.. we still need to separate one day.."
XH: "I don't care I don't care.. I just want to be with you .."

I turned his head towards me and I started to kiss me. He tried to push me away reluctantly. And very soon he kissed me back fiercely. We kissed for the longest time as if time will stand still.

Then I sat on him and continued to kiss him. And I can feel his hands feeling for my bra and unclipping them. And I can feel his hands touching my breasts and my nipples. I was very high as I went down to unzip his pants. Out sprang his didi and I put it into my mouth and I sucked on it.

I sucked for a while and then he pushed me away.

K: "we can't do it here.. there will be people watching"

He zipped up his pants and I adjust my bra and my blouse. He led me to the car and he drove off to the nearest hotel. It was a nice 4-star hotel and he booked it for the night.

Once we got into the room, he pushed me against the wall and kissed me furiously. And I can feel him groping me and very quickly he removed my blouse and my bra. I had my skirt on and he was kissing me all over my neck and my body. And I liked the way he twisted my nipples. It was heavenly. All the weeks of frustrations were gone.

... to be continued..

spasticboy
31-07-2008, 02:31 AM
Your stories are good!

Insider
31-07-2008, 08:15 AM
Haha, I am back for more .. :)

infinitiumus
31-07-2008, 10:00 AM
- duplicate post -

charsiew
31-07-2008, 06:41 PM
nice story.... reminds me of an affair I once had....

DarkAsh
31-07-2008, 08:35 PM
Please keep it coming TS ... ;)

infinitiumus
01-08-2008, 11:37 AM
It was as if he has not eaten for a week. He tore away at my skirt and then removed my panty. He was on his knee and he lifted one of my legs as I can feel his fingers massaging my mei mei. And then he went under and his tongue was licking my mei mei..

I was screaming mad with joy. He ate it furiously as if punishing me.. I felt a little pain at times as he seemed to like to nibble .. but it was a great sensation and I was leaning against the wall - weak in my knees as I felt like coming.

He stood up and carried me to the bed. Then he removed his pants. I was already in seventh heaven but he did not let me rest for a moment. He came and sat on my chest (actually half-sat as he was supporting himself) and his didi was right in front of me. I took it into my mouth and he was fucking my mouth with his didi - in and out.

Then he must have gotten very high. He withdrew his didi and was lying beside me. His right hand was massaging my mei mei as he kissed me. I was again feeling high.. and then he put his fingers in - at first 1 finger then 2 fingers.. I was so high that I wanted him to stop as I struggled to get away. But his fingers was in me and I couldnt get away. The more I struggled the more he was moving his fingers. I wasn't sure of my feeling and I wished that he would stop.. not just wish that he would not stop.. No... I didn't know what I wanted. I just wished that time would stop. All these while he was kissing me..

Then he got up, turned me around and asked me to be on my fours. He was at my back, I can feel his fingers finding for the hole.. and in the next moment I felt that he was in me. I didn't know if he has put on the condom but I didn't care. It was a strange sensation as I can feel him going in and out - at times the tip of his didi rubbing against my mei mei..

It was a very nice session and I enjoyed it thoroughly and I was screaming for him to go faster. And faster he did as I can hear the sound of him hitting my buttocks - flap flap sound. It went on and on and I can feel him grabbing my breasts.

Then suddenly he turned be around and shove his didi my face. He shot lots and lots on sperm on my face and while it was still spurting, I went to lick and suck the remains from his didi..

And he collapsed on me, lying on my chest and we were on the bed panting. We went to wash up and as I was washing my face he was standing behind me - massaging my breasts and kissing my back. All the pain and frustrations were forgotten.

And that night we spent the whole night there and we made love 2 more times. We didn't need to talk. When dawn broke, he led me out of the hotel and we went to the beach. He sat there at the beach while we saw the sun rise. My head was on his shoulders and I was happy that we got together again. I knew then I wouldn't want to part with him - I didn't care then if he would leave his wife - what I wanted was to be with him..

The sun was rising and we went for breakfast. Then it was back to the hotel. We had a nice shower in the long bath - relaxing and just letting the mind wander.

Then we were entwined in the long bath as I was sitting on him. And naturally he inserted his didi into mee and we were kissing each other as we rocked in the water. We rocked and rocked till his didi turned soft and he could not rock anymore.

We dressed up and check-out of the hotel and he sent me home.

... to be continued..

tryherout
01-08-2008, 12:12 PM
Bathroom flooded...cleaner sure very tu lan with you all:p

infinitiumus
01-08-2008, 12:30 PM
Actually I wanted to continue this story as my relationship with XH dragged on for a couple more months. But now I decided to end it here because although we had very vigorous and passionate sex during those times - it was also getting very emotionally charged as we during those times we were separated and come together at least 3 more times.

Two attempts of suicide by her with one landing her in the hospital. I was then so terrified and she was threatening to come to my house (although she didn't know where I was staying but it could be possible for her to find out). Then I had two young children and it was not something that I would want their safety to be compromised.

XiaoHong was getting hysterical and at that point I thought I would murder her to "silence" her. In the end I cut-off contact with her - changed my phone number, changed my job and I went to Europe for three weeks with family. Spent a bomb but it was worth it as after that, I never met her again.

I last heard that she went back to Shanghai.

Thanks for all your time.

I have more stories to share as the other day I managed to dig out my journals that I wrote long time ago. so stay-tune for me.

High till Dry
01-08-2008, 01:15 PM
well done. keep going...

best123
01-08-2008, 01:25 PM
Thanks for sharing your personal story with us bro.........

Sensory Sniper
01-08-2008, 01:47 PM
Good story bro...

Luke Cage
01-08-2008, 01:58 PM
Good Story, Bro. :cool:

GL Phantom
01-08-2008, 04:40 PM
Nice story bro infinitiumus. Here to support you.

AD69
01-08-2008, 07:39 PM
Thanks for penning down this story for us to read. Looking forward to read your next story.