PDA

View Full Version : Lor 16 getting more and more interesting

locksmith81
01-07-2008, 11:21 AM
Seems like Lor 16 is getting more and more happening!!

There are 3 joints (an apartment has 3 entrances) opp Westerhout rd H15. Whether they are new, hmm.. I only realized them these few months, may be in the past passed by but did not pay much attention.

I have tried all 3 joints (all are thais) and 2 flavors,

- The joint that behind the phone booth provides more U KEE type
- The other 2 entrances provide similar types

Damages are $40 + Room & CD @ $6

I was there 2 weeks ago and I was patronizing the stretch, lor 16, this u-kee joint caught my attention. Ask about the damages & picked the gal and go..

FR for Aiw
=========

Name : Aiw
Face: 7/10
Catbath: 7/10
Boobs: 7/10 (size A but I like them, cos when she aroused, they become pointed.. heee :D )
Frenching: YES!! like nobody’s biz
Fingering: yes
BBBJ: 9/10 (great suction, and can feel the warmth of her mouth)
Attitude : 9/10
FJ: 9/10 (very accommodating, tried 4 positions)
RTF: Yes, Girlfriend feel is there lor.

She speaks very minimum English.. sad cant communicate with her via verbal only action.. :(

Damages are $40 + Room & CD @ $6

Lesson learnt, good gem must go back early & share dun wait for 2 weeks.. Sad ar.. sob.. sob..

End of Part 1

locksmith81
01-07-2008, 11:23 AM
Part 2 of 2..

So 2 weeks passed I cannot forget Aiw so I went down to the joint again but the joint did not operate, I hanged around the area for a while but was approached by this OKT when I was walking down to the 3rd entrance of the joint. He asked me to take a look, but the gals did not arouse my desire for SXX.. hahaha.. so he brought me to this gal over at her resting place. My eyes popped & she is fair, young (early 20), cute looking & a bit shy. I know that’s her liao.

FR for ah Poh
===========

She is from Thai, some country side, cannot remember the place she mentioned. Mentioned that this is her 1st time in SG and only staying for 10 days. When she was talking I realized one thing, she is on braces, wah.. thinking to myself, maybe later didi may get cut by the braces when doing BBBJ

Asked me to undress and usher me to the shower room, shower me from neck to toes… WOW!! No need to ask leh fully automate, while she is soaping me, I roam around her boobs, her boobs are about A++. :D then one hand played her nipple the other attack her bottom and my mouth licks her ear… WAH me very busy man (thinking back, may be we samsters are in the service industry leh. Hahaha).. hahaha. But in seconds, she floods and begin to lift one of her leg slight, think she is ready for the F job, so I quickly wash off the soap and move to the bed for battle.

When on bed, she dried me using her towel and then catbath me very gently, very girlfriend feel.. :D haha. Ego boosted and DD got waken too, then she move to cup my didi, can feel the good suction and moans when sucking. Then I lift up my buttock she then went to lick my Axxhole… WOW very shiok!!! 1st time in GL have this type of service (had experienced it in Thailand).

Asked her to move her buttock to me and I fingered her too… bali wet and her suction is getting stronger. Then she BTH liao, ask me if can put on the raincoat and have some real battle. In fact, me oso BTH liao.. so I said just do it (Nike) and we went into full action, 1st with the riding, then went into rocking, missionary, doggie & came in missionary.. when I came, she hugs me tightly and moans in my ears.. :D WOW!! Shiok man..

Name : Ah Ph
Face: 7/10 , sweet & cute
Catbath: 7/10
Boobs: 7/10 (B)
Frenching: yes but wearing braces so have to be careful
Fingering: yes
BBBJ: 9/10 (great suction, and can feel the warmth of her mouth)
Attitude : 9/10
FJ: 9/10 (very accommodating, tried 4 positions)
RTF: Yes, Girlfriend feel is there lor.

(will try this week cos she mentioned that she will be her for 10 days only, so she is leaving SG on 8th Jul).

It is her services & attitude that counts..

Damages are $50 including room, cos not using the apartment behind the joint.

There is also another joint at Westerhout road H15’s backyard, have went in and take a good… quite a nice selection. Will try next time, and will post FR after that. :D

locksmith81
01-07-2008, 11:25 AM
discovered that the SG internet connection to Sammyboy is very low & unstable using the RED ISP recently..

Last time when i was using Green ISP dun have this issue leh.. :(

Sad leh.. Still want to make SG into a IT Hub.. Have a stable connection 1st lah.

locksmith81
01-07-2008, 11:29 AM
Dear Powerful Samsters,

If you like my post, FR & info provided, pls UPz my points.. Many thanks in adv. ;)

bhappi
01-07-2008, 01:57 PM
Dear Powerful Samsters,

If you like my post, FR & info provided, pls UPz my points.. Many thanks in adv. ;)

Bro,dunnit open new thread for wh15.cause they not LEGAL house for somBRO"s~~~

slackerz_00
01-07-2008, 03:18 PM
Bro locksmith81,

u mentioned the L16 is hse one or along e rd one? I recently juz try out the Westerhout rd H15. the gals there not bad. Service is the usu SOP. Nt bad. Got one even give me massage when there is still time. Crack my neck too. Shiok!! But forgot her no. Nxt time i try her out, will give u a FR on her again. :D

locksmith81
02-07-2008, 08:24 AM
WTF!!! Was merely doing sharing but got zapped upside down! :mad:

locksmith81
02-07-2008, 08:36 AM
Bro,dunnit open new thread for wh15.cause they not LEGAL house for somBRO"s~~~

Bro,

Some Samsters are having action with FL, they too are illegal, therefore, we just need to take our own precaution lah. Put on a better raincoat lor.

The Gals in the hse may have medical checks periodically but no one can assure that after she has did the check, the person that slept with her will not spread nothing to her.. so it is all up to us to protect ourselves even in the FISH TANK environment.

bhappi
02-07-2008, 03:38 PM
BRO LS81:can"t you see here's The Legal Geylang(p.....)scene.Legal commercial sex only:cool:if I hve power,will Z you 1st

locksmith81
03-07-2008, 08:35 AM
Ok... will only post Lor 18 goodies next time...

goalkick
07-07-2008, 01:29 AM
Where is this house you mentioned

Tonghwa
07-07-2008, 10:11 AM
think before u post.