PDA

View Full Version : Heartbroken and Disappointed After Years of Trying

zaktroll
16-04-2022, 08:42 PM
Long time lurker here... Though I used to play hard back during my poly/NS days, I've tried my best to be a great guy to my partners. Over covid, I happened to meet a girl by chance, and hit it off great with her. It all came crashing down because I so happened to see the message previews on her phone when she left it unattended.

She had 7 other guys; even asking all of them for gifts and money! I'm apparently the "cheapest" since the best gift I got her was an iPhone. Some guy actually gave her a freaking car.

I got back onto Tinder, Bumble, etc on the initial days, but it's just so damn depressing to see what the dating scene's transformation. What the fuck is the point of money or relationships if everything's a trade & transaction?

Well, fuck it all. Let's just play.

sbwow
16-04-2022, 09:21 PM
Long time lurker here... Though I used to play hard back during my poly/NS days, I've tried my best to be a great guy to my partners. Over covid, I happened to meet a girl by chance, and hit it off great with her. It all came crashing down because I so happened to see the message previews on her phone when she left it unattended.

She had 7 other guys; even asking all of them for gifts and money! I'm apparently the "cheapest" since the best gift I got her was an iPhone. Some guy actually gave her a freaking car.

I got back onto Tinder, Bumble, etc on the initial days, but it's just so damn depressing to see what the dating scene's transformation. What the fuck is the point of money or relationships if everything's a trade & transaction?

Well, fuck it all. Let's just play.

In the end, did you get to fuck her?

mango999
18-04-2022, 10:52 AM
Register to a legal matching company for the target of marriage.