View Full Version : koreans ktv girls ...found in sg

chinacity
30-06-2008, 11:05 PM
:D

i found a ktv that offer korean ktv gals

anyone interested to hanky panky with korean women??? :D

enterp34
01-07-2008, 12:34 AM
bro cc, any further info u can furnish like tips, butterfly style, wat type of hanky panky and the k girls come work at wat time?

enterp34
01-07-2008, 12:35 AM
bro cc, any further info u can furnish like tips, butterfly style, wat type of hanky panky and the k girls come work at wat time?

enterp34
01-07-2008, 12:41 AM

enterp34
01-07-2008, 12:43 AM

PussyShaver
01-07-2008, 01:15 AM
Will the korean girls allow their pussy to be shaved ?

Benson Cheng
01-07-2008, 02:03 AM
I have been to Korea for a while in the previous year. If the girl like you and you are handsome. You have a high chance to get them and sometime might be free too. They are good drinker and they also like to drink until they are very high.
I do not fancy korean girls, because some of them do not wash their bottom. They have a smell below the belt.
Japanese girls are much cleaner and hygience.

rivcale
01-07-2008, 12:07 PM
so threadstarter, where is the KTV location?

hehe, i love to go ktv for some fun....:D

jasdude
01-07-2008, 12:14 PM
there is a korean ktv at katong mall. no butterfly but by per hour. most of the gals are freelance part time or tourist in need . little or bad command of english and little actiion in rm.

SBF Cleaner
01-07-2008, 12:53 PM
bro chinacity,
tis is something new to me,very interesting.

bro enterp34,
tis should be a problem,you can always ask her to clean it during bath.

bro jasdude,
your signature is very true. it is best to pay and forget about everything,rather than leaving "hand's tail".

WOOHOO
01-07-2008, 01:09 PM
there is a korean ktv at katong mall. no butterfly but by per hour. most of the gals are freelance part time or tourist in need . little or bad command of english and little actiion in rm.

no more liao bro :D later bros here all invade Katong Mall looking for Korean hostesses kekekekekkee

kosheen
01-07-2008, 02:38 PM
There's one at Central Mall. Walked pass it but never try before. Heard they don't do local business. So didn't bother. Can't remember the name though. But the KTV 'girls' seem more like housewife type than SYTs.

Jonas21
01-07-2008, 04:11 PM
Dunno whether is it true or not, heard some old timer saying that all these so call jap or korean gals are actually thai, prc or even russian. Some of them work in japan or korea for a very long time and than come over to sin to bluff the bros here thinking they are pure japan or korea. I know that some koreans are actually come from russia, cause during the war they escape and stay in russia. So are the koreans gals in this ktv pure blood?

chinacity
01-07-2008, 04:35 PM
they are all korean gals ,at 1st, i thought they were japs

biut upon closer inspection, they hav the distinct korean look

i can confirm some have ma-fu (pimp) who show them to the ktv ... so that means its an organised trade

as for the smell, i think its due to their diet... too much garlic means your sweat also smell of garlic

many yrs back, it was reported in the papers that south koreans were banned from a bath business becos of their sweat

so maybe their urine also got garlic smell

dougfu12
01-07-2008, 05:08 PM
they are all korean gals ,at 1st, i thought they were japs

biut upon closer inspection, they hav the distinct korean look

i can confirm some have ma-fu (pimp) who show them to the ktv ... so that means its an organised trade

as for the smell, i think its due to their diet... too much garlic means your sweat also smell of garlic

many yrs back, it was reported in the papers that south koreans were banned from a bath business becos of their sweat

so maybe their urine also got garlic smell

Ha ha, so eat hamburgers also will sweat myonnaise, ok, joke lah. Can share on expected outlay and location via pm?

EvilInside
01-07-2008, 05:41 PM
There's one at Central Mall. Walked pass it but never try before. Heard they don't do local business. So didn't bother. Can't remember the name though. But the KTV 'girls' seem more like housewife type than SYTs.Bro,why not reveal the place and location.i believe some of us would like to try.:)

chinacity
01-07-2008, 06:42 PM
Bro,why not reveal the place and location.i believe some of us would like to try.:)

check your pm

coldbreathe
01-07-2008, 06:55 PM
Hi Bro chinacity, I never been to Korean KTV. I will like to try out. Do you mind share the location?

I will provide the FR after the trip.

Thanks a lot

Vectra
01-07-2008, 07:51 PM
Why so secretive? Just share here the place lah:cool:

CherryBoy
01-07-2008, 09:32 PM
Bro i know one place that have korean girls also but i was told by the manager or bouncer that they entertain japanese only.. maybe i look poor? :confused:
lolz.
The venue is at Chinatown point. :o

jasdude
01-07-2008, 09:41 PM
oops the one at katong mall closed liao? well being to place only once but before i got in was advised by a waiter smoking outside to skip the place because gals flower vase and take away only and also by hourly booking so never tried and went to kabuki instead. that was quite some time ago .

jasdude
01-07-2008, 09:51 PM
bro , please share the contact . if not organise a group outing to invade the place. i am sure fellow bro out there are interested too. but i am sure that it will be like when china gals invade singapore . cunt coated with gold.

firestar
01-07-2008, 10:07 PM
why start a thread and keep people in suspense? :confused:

lee_li
01-07-2008, 10:24 PM
Bro i know one place that have korean girls also but i was told by the manager or bouncer that they entertain japanese only.. maybe i look poor? :confused:
lolz.
The venue is at Chinatown point. :oBro,i thought u only interested in plucking china mei mei cherry,never know kimchi cherry u also want!:D
So when r dropping pudong again?

joker88
01-07-2008, 10:37 PM
Bro,why not reveal the place and location.i believe some of us would like to try.:)

Ya, agree. Me too also like to try try. Thanks. :D

SikWaiSin
01-07-2008, 11:25 PM
Ya, agree. Me too also like to try try. Thanks. :D

Let's go cheong together ?

kosheen
03-07-2008, 03:33 PM

Bro, I'm not being secretive about it. I just happened to walk pass. Didn't take note of the name. It's near NANA infront of the spiral staircase. Confirm Koreans cos saw a few of them walking out. But no SYT.

chinacity
03-07-2008, 04:42 PM
its at chinatown point, 5th floor, its called mool

cumshot4u
03-07-2008, 04:52 PM
its at chinatown point, 5th floor, its called mool

Is it beside Macau KTV?
I think that place is for members only.

goodfun
03-07-2008, 05:19 PM
korean gals can be better lover,usually dare to love,dare to hate:D
also very yummy...:p

CherryBoy
05-07-2008, 06:17 PM
Bro,i thought u only interested in plucking china mei mei cherry,never know kimchi cherry u also want!:D
So when r dropping pudong again?

Haha you seem to know me well. :D
Tonight maybe going to pudong.
Cheers

smay
05-07-2008, 10:56 PM
korean gals can be better lover,usually dare to love,dare to hate:D
also very yummy...:p

you are not wrong bro. I have a korean lover....Its ready good fun.

keavepoh
07-07-2008, 01:01 AM
can anyone pm me the location? tks

Choong88
07-07-2008, 04:44 PM
There is one in Central Mall near momo's. Was having dinner oposite and saw many pretty girls go in - I looked in from outside the door and there is a reception and lots of doors off a corridor, I thought it was a MP but the guy at the door said it was a KTV. He didn't seem to want to give out any more information so I didn't go in. Searching on SB it seems that it is a Korean KTV joint catering to Koreans - but no one on SB seems to have managed to go there as there are no FR's anywhere.

Jarko
07-07-2008, 09:20 PM
Anyone wanna try den post a FR??

shawnyoung
08-07-2008, 08:35 PM
Hi Bro Sound Interesting.........can Pm Me Th add?Thanks

hsp0804
27-07-2008, 06:58 PM
korean ktv...sounds v refreshing...can any kind bro pls PM or share the location...thanks alot in advance!:)

jinmitham
27-07-2008, 07:05 PM
Hi Bro

Care to share her contact? Thanks

jinmitham

:D

i found a ktv that offer korean ktv gals

anyone interested to hanky panky with korean women??? :D

phoenixjoy
07-08-2008, 12:29 AM
Hi all,

Just like to share some experience of Korean KTV with bros here.
I've been to about 5 korean KTV in last 2-3 years.
2 of them has closed down already, one in Windsor Hotel & one besides Cineleisure. The other 3 are in Chinatown Point, Hotel Grand Central & Central Mall, hopefully still around.

These joints' charges is crazy, i.e. $1k for 3 per a normal night session; and it's just drinking and singing session, can't expect much from conversation with their bad english command.
I must admit that these girls are very attractive and few can out drink them.
I've got drunk more often in these joints than all the XTD, BS, Century & DC trips combined.....those "Bomb"s really hit hard:D

If you want to hook up a Korean KTV girl, be patient and spend effort going out with them just like boyfriend......then maybe.....

So enjoy!

larsap
11-08-2008, 07:26 PM
broz, i've seen the one at chinatown pt still standing. seems rather quiet on the outside. asked if can go inside aft my macau trip, they say oni member. asked if i can b 1, they say is 4 tourist. :mad:

but after reading up on wat broz here had said. exotic meat comes wif an exotic price. mayb wait up 4 the time whr they all flock n over-run sg or u can try goin 2 their hometown n do a bonk. probably u'd get more fun there than here. :p

korea
05-07-2015, 11:07 PM
Where address and number plz