PDA

View Full Version : Peineili delay spray

lancerlution2
14-04-2022, 11:15 AM
Hi have anyone tried the Peineili spray. Saw it on shopee and am wondering how effective and my wife do not like condoms so will it affect her getting a delayed orgasm too. Thanks.

StealthBomber
14-04-2022, 08:00 PM
Hi have anyone tried the Peineili spray. Saw it on shopee and am wondering how effective and my wife do not like condoms so will it affect her getting a delayed orgasm too. Thanks.

Saw some review say these cheap delay spray have little effect but ordered one to try myself. I have previously tried procomil.

Unlike procomil, Peineli stings when you spray it on, that will produce the numbing effect. Personally it works for me. No complaints for the cheap price.

lancerlution2
15-04-2022, 10:59 AM
How abt your partner? Any complaints after spraying? Thanks
Saw some review say these cheap delay spray have little effect but ordered one to try myself. I have previously tried procomil.

Unlike procomil, Peineli stings when you spray it on, that will produce the numbing effect. Personally it works for me. No complaints for the cheap price.

lancerlution2
06-05-2022, 02:52 PM
Update.
Ordered and tried. It works for sure but beware do not over spray, I think 1 max 2 sprays will do. I sprayed ard 5 and 20-30 mins later my cock numb no feel at all while fucking and when it gets soft rubbing and sucking won’t help either lol.

VVR1
06-05-2022, 03:22 PM

Tried before, the spray and the wipe too, it doesn't work for me. Although can feel abit of numbing effect upon spraying only and that's it, just doesn't work.

football
07-05-2022, 12:51 AM
Tried the spray it will let ur cock numb .

But if ur pe is sensitive will only last u for a while more.

Pomfret
07-05-2022, 02:15 AM
Update.
Ordered and tried. It works for sure but beware do not over spray, I think 1 max 2 sprays will do. I sprayed ard 5 and 20-30 mins later my cock numb no feel at all while fucking and when it gets soft rubbing and sucking won’t help either lol.

Does it also increase the duration for HJ also?

lancerlution2
08-05-2022, 08:53 AM
Does it also increase the duration for HJ also?
Yes bro if u spray too many times.