PDA

View Full Version : Another unexpected affair

winningdreamer
12-04-2022, 06:18 PM
I recently got involved with a married woman, all thanks to Alice, my fuck buddy from another story.

This married woman, Sophia, is in her mid40s and comes from China. She is married to a wealthy Singaporean who is a property developer. Her husband supported her a sum of money to buy a franchise brand of a well known child care centre and she runs the CCC herself by being the principal.

Alice's youngest son is placed there during the weekdays and she would pick him up after 7pm. But lately, she is once again involved with another guy and became too obsessed with him that she didnt even make time to pick up her son. So she would text me to ask if I could help her pick up her son. I agreed to but only with conditions that she would need to check in hotel with me to fuck. I dont know why, but I never get tired of Alice, even though we have fucked so many times,and she also had been fucked by many diff guys. Her body is not something fantastic but its the feel that attracted me to her. She agreed to my conditions, and told me to act as her husband when gg to the CCC to pick up her son.

funfox
12-04-2022, 07:28 PM
Please continue bro.

boyboy1001
12-04-2022, 07:37 PM
Long time never camp liao

eeemen
12-04-2022, 09:20 PM
Long time never camp liao

Setting up camp too :D:p

evoralliart
12-04-2022, 10:38 PM
;)Reading this story as well

OldHoneyBee
12-04-2022, 11:36 PM
Please continue bro.

Yes please do

ccstop
13-04-2022, 05:16 AM
Camping for more update! :)

diputs1269
13-04-2022, 08:07 AM
Always to expect the unexpected, cheers!

CibLover
13-04-2022, 10:20 AM
Camping!!

Please continue... :)

sbftiankon
13-04-2022, 11:18 AM
Nice story ....

Rickey
13-04-2022, 02:49 PM
Pitching tent too...unexpected things always taste sweetest

Nick0987
13-04-2022, 03:03 PM
Pitching tent!

Orange22
13-04-2022, 04:20 PM
Another camper here!

winningdreamer
13-04-2022, 05:53 PM
Sophia is about 1.7m tall, considered slim type but her ass is rather round but not big. Shes always covered in suits, so I did not notice her figure except her round ass.

She is very professional in her work and always kept a distance from the children, as well as the teachers. It was only when I was the last "parent" to pick up Alice's son that I managed to bump into her face to face.

After introducing myself as "The Father" , she then started to make small talks, Im surprised that her English is really good. It was this first short meeting that led to greater things....

LimaLipa
13-04-2022, 10:08 PM
Please continue TS, hope it leads to some kinky stuff :)

winningdreamer
14-04-2022, 10:30 AM
I only go to the CCC only when Alice was preoccupied with her new guy. But when I got there one evening to pick up Alice's son, Sophia was in her office. When she saw me, she asked me whether could we have a short meeting in her office. I said sure and followed her into her office, while Alice's son sat outside the reception area playing with his toys.

When I went into her office behind her, I couldn't stop noticing her round ass in that tight pants. She offered me the seat snd began to open up the conversation.

She asked me whether was I having marital problems, leaving me confused. I asked her why she said that and she told me to hold my breath with what she was going to tell me.

otamay
16-04-2022, 09:11 PM
Please reveal what Sophia told you.

Camping here for more updates please.

bowl69
17-04-2022, 12:50 AM
Nice share TS, please continue ...

Morning1999
17-04-2022, 01:59 AM
Camping for Ts

kangels
17-04-2022, 03:47 AM
Please reveal what Sophia told you.

Curious to know what Sophia said too

JasonPhang
17-04-2022, 01:15 PM
Nice story. Please update more often

hornyboy1001
17-04-2022, 03:06 PM
Camping here for u boss

LeePhat
17-04-2022, 05:04 PM
Good story keep it coming :D

winningdreamer
18-04-2022, 07:47 PM
Sophia informed me that Alice had came to pick up "Our" son with another guy and they were behaving intimately, so she thought it's best to inform me so that I can sought out my "marriage" woe.

Sophia spoke in a professional manner with no further expression. I thought for a while how to react, but my instinct told me directly to play the innocent party.

I pretended to act sad and dejected and told her the "whole story", making Alice to be the bad wife and mother!!

otamay
19-04-2022, 05:52 PM
Sophia informed me that Alice had came to pick up "Our" son with another guy and they were behaving intimately, so she thought it's best to inform me so that I can sought out my "marriage" woe.

I pretended to act sad and dejected and told her the "whole story", making Alice to be the bad wife and mother!!

Nice trick here, hope Sophia can fall into your trap.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.

winningdreamer
19-04-2022, 06:34 PM
After listening to my "cock and bull story", Sophia handed me a namecard, which indicated a marriage counsellor name Josephine, and asked me to contact Josephine for counselling. I accepted the card but told Sophia that it might not work as I and Alice already have no feelings for each other and We are together just for the sake of "Our Son". And also Alice had already found another guy even before We could discuss our problems.

Sophia said she sympathised with me and offered me another name card, which is hers, and she told me to call her if I really needed a listening ear. I accepted the card and thanked her, and I told her I had to leave. So I left her office and brought Alice's son out of the school, with a smile on my face....

winningdreamer
19-04-2022, 09:06 PM
I didnt go to the CCC for the next few days as Alice went to pick up her son herself. And I started to plan how to message Sophia.

Did a headstart by sending a HELLO message to Sophia, but she did not reply until a day later.

She asked Who text her and I replied its me. Again, she didnt reply until one day later. I thought bo chance liao...and then miracle happened...

maqq
20-04-2022, 05:08 AM
Nice share TS. Hoping for more updates. :)

nex_terday
20-04-2022, 01:35 PM
Dear TS,
Can you post more than 3 sentences each time? Interesting story but exasperating to follow.
Thank you

diputs1269
21-04-2022, 05:23 PM
She asked Who text her and I replied its me. Again, she didnt reply until one day later. I thought bo chance liao...and then miracle happened...

I love miracle, cheers!

winningdreamer
21-04-2022, 06:57 PM
Sophia replied to my message by apologising for the late reply and asked me what was the reason I text her. I told her that she had said I could call her if I needed a listening ear, then she remembered and told me she was busy at that moment, why not We meet for lunch the next day and I could tell her what happened. So She arranged the lunch appointment at a cafe in Seletar Air base...

We met at the cafe she proposed, and I arrived earlier than her. Saw that she came in an Audi and when she got out of the car, I saw that she was dressed in her usual suit and pants.

She saw me at the table and came over to sit opposite me. She was still very professionsal in her manners as she addressed me as Mr Han. I shook her hands and asked her to call me by my name instead, but she declined as she felt she should draw a line between herself,as a principal, and me, as a parent...Sianzz

We ordered our lunch and She started the conversation by asking how was the situation between myself and Alice, and what did I wana tell her when I texted her, so I told her "another cock and bull" story to start the ball rolling...

Awesomecatisawe
22-04-2022, 04:50 AM
I can just tell that this is going to be a great story!:D

SerflySGR
22-04-2022, 01:18 PM
I love miracle, cheers!

There can be miracles, when you believe, Bro diputs1269. Heh heh!

diputs1269
23-04-2022, 11:55 AM
There can be miracles, when you believe, Bro diputs1269. Heh heh!

I strongly believe in TS that miracles will happened when he continue writing, cheers!

chasted
23-04-2022, 08:28 PM
so I told her "another cock and bull" story to start the ball rolling...

Hope she accept your cock .... and bull story

SerflySGR
25-04-2022, 05:43 PM
I strongly believe in TS that miracles will happened when he continue writing, cheers!

Me too, Bro diputs1269. Who dares wins!

winningdreamer
25-04-2022, 08:39 PM
After hearing my cock and bull story, Sophia just frowned and then let out a soft sigh. Then she said "Marriage is not easy to maintain". And I agreed with her. So, I asked her for advice and she gave it a long thought before giving me a reply..

Rickey
26-04-2022, 11:47 AM
Nice to read how TS is slowly sianing his way into Sophia's panties ;)...can't wait to read the next instalment to see wat notti things unfold between them

winningdreamer
26-04-2022, 05:09 PM
Sophia said if there's no more love between Alice and I, then We should consider a divorce. If not, then I would need to endure the hurt and agony of seeing my partner going with another person.

I told Sophia I didnt know what to choose and she said she cant advise as well, as her own marriage is also on the rocks. Wow, its the first time she started to tell me personal stuff. And I probed further...

And Sophia slowly opened up to me...

SerflySGR
26-04-2022, 06:48 PM
Sophia said if there's no more love between Alice and I, then We should consider a divorce. If not, then I would need to endure the hurt and agony of seeing my partner going with another person.

I told Sophia I didnt know what to choose and she said she cant advise as well, as her own marriage is also on the rocks. Wow, its the first time she started to tell me personal stuff. And I probed further...

Way to go, Bro winningdreamer! This is the way!

https://media2.giphy.com/media/6UFgdU9hirj1pAOJyN/giphy.gif

Congrats!

diputs1269
27-04-2022, 05:40 PM

Great, can ask Sophia to open up more including her clothes, cheers!

revolutions
28-04-2022, 02:36 AM
Great, can ask Sophia to open up more including her clothes, cheers!

Legs would be best :D

winningdreamer
28-04-2022, 06:28 PM
Sophia began to tell me about her marriage and it doesnt look rosy as it seems. She had been married for 15 years and is now a Singapore Citizen, but her marriage is also not as rosy as it seems, even though they still appear as a couple in front of friends and the public, they have actually not slept on the same bed for 8 years. I asked whether she has kids, she said yes, she has 1 but already grown up and in army.

Then she started to tell me despite her busy schedule at work, she meet up with her friends only on Fri evenings for dinner to catch up, other nights she just go home to face the cold 4 walls.

I probed about her husband, who is a well to do businessman, she sighed and said he doesnt love her anymore, then she added perhaps he had never loved her at all. After she gave birth to her son, he no longer sleep beside her, and have multiple affairs outside. I asked her then why never divorce, she replied, thats because her husband is a reputable man in Singapore, so if they divorce each other, the shares of his companies will drop drastically. So they came to a decision that they still remain husband and wife in name, and he will provide her with a few millions a month. She said for the sake of her son, she had to agree and accept the decision. The money she got from him enabled her to buy the franchise of the CCC ,so she can be on her own rather than depend on him...

winningdreamer
28-04-2022, 07:25 PM
I probed further how she knew her husband has multiple affairs, she said he even brought the gals to their other bungalows and she saw with her own eyes. Then she shifted the attention back to me, and asked me whether have I caught Alice in the act. Of course I had to act pitiful and said yes, caught her with the other guy a couple of times, but I could not do anything about it. She put her hand over mine and tapped a few times, and then told me to relax,she understood how I feel..

After a while, I went on the "attack" mode by asking her some personal questions. However, she either avoided answering or just gave me some irrelevant answers...

Rickey
28-04-2022, 07:58 PM
Oh no...Sophia is in withdrawal syndrome, trying to siam TS' questions :(

winningdreamer
29-04-2022, 03:30 PM
When I asked her whether she has dated any other guys after she found out about her husband's infidelity, she still asked whats my definition of "dated". I told her that means going for dinner/movies, holding hands and then have some intimacy. She immediately slapped my hand and said of course she did not do such things, its immoral as she is married. If she had done those things, that also meant she had cheated on her marriage!

Then I insisted that she surely have met up with some guys she knew online or she met somewhere, she replied yes but only 1 guy who is her husband's friend, who is their insurance agent. I pretended to be amazed by asking her " your husband's friend"?, she said yes. She replied theres nothing wrong in having dinner with him as they were discussing about insurance policy. I probed further by irritating her with" are you sure just dinner only"? She got pissed and answered "Then what else? You think I am a loose woman who sleeps around"? Knowing that she got pissed off, I pretended to apologise to her and said I dont mean anything, and she revealed more again... contradicting woman

winningdreamer
29-04-2022, 04:08 PM
She told me her friend, the insurance agent had suggested going to a bar for some drinks and they went to Ku De Ta ( present Ce La Vi) at MBS. I got excited and probed further, asking anything else happened, she once again slapped my hand and said drink only,what else?

I said usually after some drinks, our spirits will get high and we would do things we normally wouldnt dare to do. And she opened up a lil more.....

spaman7
29-04-2022, 04:09 PM
She told me her friend, the insurance agent had suggested going to a bar for some drinks and they went to Ku De Ta ( present Ce La Vi) at MBS. I got excited and probed further, asking anything else happened, she once again slapped my hand and said drink only,what else?

I said usually after some drinks, our spirits will get high and we would do things we normally wouldnt dare to do. And she opened up a lil more.....

interesting.

funfox
29-04-2022, 04:13 PM

Let’s hope she open everything to TS soon :p

Rickey
30-04-2022, 12:04 AM

so exciting...can't stand the suspense from her

eeemen
30-04-2022, 12:44 AM

It's getting interesting :p:p

otamay
30-04-2022, 09:30 AM
Let’s hope she open everything to TS soon :p

Hope is unlimited opening, hehe.

winningdreamer
30-04-2022, 04:59 PM
Sophia revealed that she was standing at the viewing area catching the city's view before her friend, his name is Peter, started to stand behind her and hugged her from behind. I asked her what was her reaction and she said she immediately walked away and told him thats not right. I asked her what happened next and she said Peter just apologised and they continued drinking at their table...

I asked her really nothing happened after that, she once again said she value her moral values and would not stepped oyt of line. I knew I cant trust words from PRC women as they tend to lie often, so I told her I wished to get an insurance policy for "the sons", whether possible to link up Peter with me, she agreed and passed me Peter's namecard. I got his namecard and again "questioned" her whether anything happened between Peter and her, she got angry and said why do I think there were things happened, I just shrugged and said I thought something nice happened for her, thats all...

Then Sophia revealed Peter just sent her to the carpark after their drinks as both of them drove. They just had a goodbye kiss and hug and then both of them went back in their own cars...but knn, later part then I realised Sophia is also a big liar, a professional principal who lies!! Lol

winningdreamer
30-04-2022, 05:21 PM
The remaining time of our dinner was left to me asking her questions and she siam whenever she could, or gave a fake reply.
I asked her after that night, did she and Peter still meet up, she said no as she was swarmed with work and its always home-work-home. Then I said if like that so boring, she doesnt feel lonely? She replied she got no choice as she needed to stand on her own feet since her husband no longer love her. I probed further by asking is it because they don't have sex anymore, that's why the feelings faded, she hit my hand again, and said that is too personal, she wouldnt answer that.

I then purposely asked how long she never had sex already, she pretended not to hear and shook her 2 fingers and said, No no thats too personal! I went forward by asking is it because she is too cold towards her husband thats why he no more feel, she said thats not true...and then she slowly answered my questions unknowingly...very contradicting this woman!

winningdreamer
30-04-2022, 05:51 PM
I told Sophia I am not kpoh(in fact i am,haha), just concerned about her,since she showed concern for me regarding Alice's "cheating", then she slowly but surely told me more about herself, half of them lies, half of them truth...

She said she isnt cold on bed(truth), but her husband just got tired of her, so they just didnt have sex already, and she said she already dry for 10 years,meaning she hasnt had sex or any intimacy w anyone(lies). I asked her wouldnt she want it at times, she said of course(truth),but she could not do w any other guys since she is still married(lies).

Then I asked why not use vibrator, she laughed and said it doesnt feel the same and she doesnt like to masterbate as well(lies). Then she said if one day she does divorce her husband, she would also get a man to spend time with. I wanted to recommend myself but stopped as I didnt want her to see me as a dirty man.

She said lets change topic as it was leading to no where, so we chatted for another hour before we left for home..no hugs or kiss...

winningdreamer
30-04-2022, 06:56 PM
The next few days Sophia and I engaged in whatsapp messages but we were like just greeting each other with no further progress. As Alice also did not ask me to pick her son up, I did not go to the CCC as well. I asked Sophia out for dinner but she claimed she had a heavy workload so cant accept my dinner invite. Then I suddenly saw Peter's namecard, and decided to text him, so as to test water about him and Sophia.

Peter replied to my message rather quickly and professionally too. Introduced myself and informed him I got his contact via Sophia. And we fixed up an appointment to meet up, of course my intention is not to talk about insurance policy but Sophia..

We met at a restaurant and We introduced ourselves. Peter is in his late 30s and dressed up well. He talked professionally about the policy without being pushy, perhaps thinking that I am Sophia's friend. He appeared gentleman to me, but after we finished talking about policy, we shifted to other topics and then I shifted the topic to Sophia...

Thats when Peter got excited talking about her, and he turned into a talkative chap and a pervertic one, which synced with me..haha

I shared with him what Sophia had told me and he laughed heartily. He then asked what was my relationship with Sophia and I told him we just got to be friends. Then he told me this, " Bro, you sure you just wana be friends? Or you want more? " And I also started to laugh heartily and told him of course more than friends lah..

winningdreamer
30-04-2022, 07:17 PM
My turn to ask Peter how he got to know Sophia and he replied that he knew her through her husband who had bought many policies from him. Then when Sophia bought over the franchise of the CCC,she also bought a policy from him. And they started to chat and go out for dinner. I asked Peter isnt she always held up at work, he said yes she does at times, but they would meet up whenever she wanted to. Then he showed me their earlier messages exchanged between them. Suddenly Peter asked me how did his name come up when I had dinner with her, I told him it was because She told me the only guy she had dinner with besides her husband was him, thats why we talked about him..

Peter asked what else did Sophia say, I told him she was rather evasive and didnt wana answer my questions or gave a vague answer. He laughed out loud and told me, Brother, she was putting up an act to you, haha. So I told him what other things Sophia told me, and he shooked his head and laughed again..then he told me another side of the story, with pictures and videoes..

FatButLight
30-04-2022, 09:36 PM
Next update going to be interesting! :D

winningdreamer
01-05-2022, 03:02 AM
Peter told me the first time he got close to Sophia was that night at Ku De Ta. I told Peter that Sophia said she pushed his hands away when he tried to hug her from behind. He said that was nonsense. Not only was Sophia enjoying his hug, she still use her ass to rub against his cock and she wrapped her hands around his and leaned her head against his shoulder..

I asked him sure or not and he showed me a video, which really showed them having selfied and Sophia even gave a victory sign to the camera. The video also showed her ass pressing against his cock and moving up and down. Then the video stopped after showing Peter kissing her cheek. And he showed me pictures of their selfies at the bar. That made me believe Peter more and I asked him what happened next...

Peter told me they went back to their table and continued drinking till both of them had enough and were tipsy. They went to the carpark to search for their respective cars but failed to locate them due to their tipsiness. So Sophia told Peter to open 2 rooms at the hotel so they can rest. Peter said Sophia was weak in her walking and he had to hold her tightly.

They went to the front office and Peter opened 2 rooms, but he said they ended up only in 1 room as he was holding Sophia till they went inside the room and Sophia immediately jumped onto the bed and dozed off...then Peter took action..

hbts
01-05-2022, 05:57 PM
Sophia is another big liar :)

winningdreamer
01-05-2022, 06:15 PM
Sophia is another big liar :)

Most PRCs women are! Haha:D:D

Rickey
01-05-2022, 08:08 PM
:oPeter told me the first time he got close to Sophia was that night at Ku De Ta. I told Peter that Sophia said she pushed his hands away when he tried to hug her from behind. He said that was nonsense. Not only was Sophia enjoying his hug, she still use her ass to rub against his cock and she wrapped her hands around his and leaned her head against his shoulder..

I asked him sure or not and he showed me a video, which really showed them having selfied and Sophia even gave a victory sign to the camera. The video also showed her ass pressing against his cock and moving up and down. Then the video stopped after showing Peter kissing her cheek. And he showed me pictures of their selfies at the bar. That made me believe Peter more and I asked him what happened next...

Peter told me they went back to their table and continued drinking till both of them had enough and were tipsy. They went to the carpark to search for their respective cars but failed to locate them due to their tipsiness. So Sophia told Peter to open 2 rooms at the hotel so they can rest. Peter said Sophia was weak in her walking and he had to hold her tightly.

They went to the front office and Peter opened 2 rooms, but he said they ended up only in 1 room as he was holding Sophia till they went inside the room and Sophia immediately jumped onto the bed and dozed off...then Peter took action..
Wow !!...steam liao...wat action did Peter took ???? :confused::eek::o

troikah
02-05-2022, 12:19 AM
:o
Wow !!...steam liao...wat action did Peter took ???? :confused::eek::o

Should be screwing action hehe :D

winningdreamer
04-05-2022, 01:01 AM
Peter took out his phone and started to take pictures and videos of Sophia lying ugly on the bed. Then he took a selfie and video of himself kissing Sophia's cheeks and lips. There were no response from Sophia as she laid motionless on the bed , heavily intoxicated.

Peter then moved down to Sophia's breast area and spread her blazer wide and started to unbutton her white blouse. He unbuttoned those buttons until her pants area he spreaded the blouse wide, revealing a very sexy lacy bra! I could tell that Sophia's breasts are quite huge, around the region of D to E!

Peter had his hand cupped onto Sophia's breast while still filming with the other hand and Sophia did jerk a bit, but did not wake up. Peter then pulled her bra downwards and Sophia's big breasts sprang into vision! She is indeed big, should be E! And she has a pair of eraser nipples, not too dark but still pinkish turning brown. Wow it really turned me on while watching "my son's" principal showing her breasts! Bloody hell, why did Sophia hide her good assets under her blazer everyday??

winningdreamer
04-05-2022, 05:39 PM
Peter filmed Sophia's breasts for a few seconds while also grabbing them hard. Saw Sophia once gain jerked a bit but still remained in the position. I envied Peter to have grabbed those huge breasts and wondered when would I have the chance to..

Peter then stopped grabbing her breasts and started to play with her nipples instead. He tickled them and then pinched them, repeating the same actions for a while. I could see Sophia's mouth started to open a bit, just no moans or sound coming out.Peter then put his phone near her face, focussing on her lips while he started to lick and suck those wonderful nipples. Lucky fella! I saw Sophia started to frown and her mouth opened wider but no moans again. Peter shifted his phone to her nipples and filmed himself licking those nipples, left and right. He spoke into his own video, saying this pair of nipples are delicious!!

Jeriyna
05-05-2022, 03:58 PM
Nice share TS, support!

winningdreamer
06-05-2022, 01:41 AM
Peter had Sophia's breasts at his mercy and he spent a good 10 to 15 mins licking the nipples. After he was done with her nipples, he went downwards to her pants and started to unhook it with one hand, while the other still filming. He slowly unzipped her pants and soon a silky white panty could be seen.

He then slowly pulled down her pants to her thighs and he spoke to his camera regarding her panty. He was laughing softly as he saw her panty was wet and he soon placed his finger on the wet patch of the panty and Sophia jerked quite heavily.

Peter then did the best thing by pulling her panty down very slowly to her thighs, revealing a very bushy front. He then helped himself to her hair and kissed it. Sophia jerked again and spreaded her legs wider, revealing her pussy. Peter welcome the gift and he used his finger to touch her pussy and it was really wet. He showed his wet finger to the camera and even smell his finger. Its kinky!

labbityeo
06-05-2022, 01:45 AM
Sophia is so naughty

HairyBushman
06-05-2022, 02:43 AM
Shiok shiok, more please!!

winningdreamer
06-05-2022, 04:29 AM
Peter put his head in front of Sophia's pussy and had a good look at her pussy. He use 2 fingers of his right hand to open up her pussy while his left hand continued to film. He could not stop himself and gave her pussy some painting. At first, Sophia started to moan softly but after Peter licked non stop, she jerked heavily and woke up! Peter quickly put his phone on the table and all I could see is the ceiling, but I could still hear what happened..

Sophia woke up to a rude shock after seeing she was undressed and Peter licking her. She ordered Peter to stop but he assured her that she would feel heaven. I could hear Sophia pleading with Peter to stop but apparently he did not. Next I could hear him telling Sophia to enjoy this moment, and soon I heard him removing Sophia's clothes while she asked him not to. After a while, I heard Peter licking her nipples again, making Sophia high as she moaned. Then I believe he penetrated inside her,making her moaned loud, but anti climax, this Peter cannot last as I heard him groaned in less than 10 seconds as he shot his cum on Sophia's body..

After that I only heard Sophia questioning Peter why he took advantage of her. Peter just lied that he was drunk and he apologised for that. Sophia, apparently did not blame him but ordered him never to tell anyone about what happened. Peter just said ok and I saw him took away his phone and that was it...

Peter told me after that night, Sophia avoided him as much as she can but he still service her husband's policy. I already think of how to be the next guy to remove Sophia's pants..Oh no, I miss those huge breasts of hers..

winningdreamer
06-05-2022, 11:52 AM
After saying good bye to Peter, I drove home. Along the way, I messaged Sophia to see what she was up to. My impression of her changed, and I make it a mission I must get to fuck her hard. Suddenly she replied that she was about to sleep. I stopped my car along the road and started to engage in messages with her.

She then suggested to chat on the phone instead and we moved on to continue talking on the phone. My mind kept having the vision of her huge breasts and bushy hair while talking to her. I tried not to sound too pervertic but I continued to act like a gentleman during our conversation.

It seemed like it worked as Sophia began to chat more freely and was opened to talking about more private stuffs compared to when we just got to know each other.

I then made the bold move of asking her to come out to meet for chats at an early hour and thought she would reject it, but to my surprise, she agreed and I said I would go pick her up, but she said no need, just go to her house instead. I pretended to say it's not a good idea, she replied why not, since her husband is away on business trip with another woman and she is lazy to dress up.

So I quickly speed up to her house after we hung up and my cock started to get hard thinking of her while driving to her place at Bukit Timah...ho seh liao

winningdreamer
06-05-2022, 01:58 PM
Reached her bungalow and pressed the bell. The door opened and Sophia welcomed me into the house. I didnt take a look at how big her house is, but I kept looking how big her breasts are..haha..She wore a black tshirt and a pair of shorts, so mothing much to see, except the shape of her breasts beneath it..she led me to the sofa and then she offered to make tea for me...

She came back with the tea and offered to me and she sat beside me. She started to ask how was I doing and I had to act pitiful by saying no mood and no appetite. She consoled me and told me things will get better. Of course will get better if I get to fuck you...haha

We chatted about everything and nothing sexual. After a while I got a bit sian and started asking her whether dont she feel lonely being alone at home. She replied she got used to it and at times she does feel lonely. So I probed further by asking what would she do, then she replied just chat with her family or friends. I upped the tempo by asking then she doesnt feel the urge to satisfy her needs. She laughed and said that was too personal to answer. I said sorry and pretended to feel bad. .

Then suddenly she asked me back, she said ever since I found out about "Alice's affair", how did I satisfy my urge? I used back her tactics and said it was too personal to answer. She laughed and said its nothing wrong for a guy to say but not too good for woman to say..

I said why not she say first and I promised i will keep it a secret, but she rejected. She said I should say first and she would consider whether to tell me. I teased her for being a tigress principal and she replied me that thats what principals are!

threebean
06-05-2022, 02:14 PM
keep up the sharing

otamay
07-05-2022, 08:49 AM
I said why not she say first and I promised i will keep it a secret, but she rejected. She said I should say first and she would consider whether to tell me. I teased her for being a tigress principal and she replied me that thats what principals are!

Sophia is a cock teaser here.

Camping for more juicy updates please.

Rickey
07-05-2022, 11:20 AM
We chatted about everything and nothing sexual. After a while I got a bit sian and started asking her whether dont she feel lonely being alone at home. She replied she got used to it and at times she does feel lonely. So I probed further by asking what would she do, then she replied just chat with her family or friends. I upped the tempo by asking then she doesnt feel the urge to satisfy her needs. She laughed and said that was too personal to answer. I said sorry and pretended to feel bad. .

Then suddenly she asked me back, she said ever since I found out about "Alice's affair", how did I satisfy my urge? I used back her tactics and said it was too personal to answer. She laughed and said its nothing wrong for a guy to say but not too good for woman to say..

Notti Sophia...playing so hard to get with TS trying to get into her panties :p

Jeriyna
07-05-2022, 04:03 PM
Very good share TS, please continue ... :)

winningdreamer
09-05-2022, 02:05 PM
So I told Sophia I had to PCC myself in the washroom whenever I had the urge. She asked me whether did I visit any prostitutes or any massage parlours, of course I lied and said No. I told her, in fact I hadnt had sex with any women after the birth of "My son" which is 5 years plus. Then she said thats long for a guy..

Then my turn to ask her and I teased her that she must have her fair share if guys,given her status and beauty. She also lied that there isnt any and she did not even masterbate, as its wrong in moral values. Lan jiao Lo!

Just then, her phone started to ring. She took a look at her phone and I saw a smile on her face. She looked back at me and told me she needed to pick up the call upstairs as its her husband. So she excused herself and hurried upstairs.

I just sat around and looked around the big house. So fucking rich! I decided to walk around and explore. After combing the first storey, I went up to the second storey,as Sophia went off for quite some time already. Many antiques in empty rooms in the 2nd storey. I guess her bed room should be on the 3rd storey and I slowly walked up. As I drew nearer to her room, I heard her voice talking to someone on the phone, but I could hear the guy's accent is certainly not Asian or Chinese. As I walked to the outside of her room, her door was not shut completely. She was sitting on the chair facing the dressing table, her back facing the door. She was on video call with a guy,(not her husband), and she was flirting with him and acted like a sweet young thing, nothing like the cool,fierce principal in front of her students! I couldnt see the guy's face clearly and the accent said it all that he is an angmo! KNN, another PRC who likes big cock angmo!

winningdreamer
09-05-2022, 05:07 PM
I peeped through the door and saw Sophia's right hand rubbing her cb outside her shorts while on the video call with the ang mo. The ang mo at the other side of the phone started to remove his tshirt and urged Sophia to remove hers as well but she rejected,saying shes Shy. Ang mo persuaded her to remove her top again but she replied she would do so for him when they meet up. Ang mo then removed his shorts, leaving his underwear on. I saw Sophia rubbing her cb more vigorously.

In the end, ang mo removed his underwear to reveal a long hard cock and Sophia gasped and said "Wow". Ang mo asked her whether she wanted to see how long it would be if he masterbated, she said yes please and I could see that she was getting horny. At that moment, I was thinking should I take action as I felt it was the right moment to fulfill my dream.

I just barged into her room, making her fast fast turned off the video call...haha

diputs1269
10-05-2022, 08:30 AM
I love notti Sophia, cheers!

4Qman
10-05-2022, 10:41 PM
I peeped through the door and saw Sophia's right hand rubbing her cb outside her shorts while on the video call..... Sophia rubbing her cb more vigorously.

..... and I could see that she was getting horny..... I was thinking should I take action as I felt it was the right moment to fulfill my dream.

I just barged into her room, making her fast fast turned off the video call...haha

Without question, her startled look must have been priceless... :D

4Qman
11-05-2022, 12:03 AM
https://i.imgur.com/o5h55SL.gif

Rickey
11-05-2022, 01:42 PM
Paiseh, notti Sophia caught in the sexy act of masturbating her pussy by TS :o;)

winningdreamer
17-05-2022, 06:23 PM
She started to panic when I suddenly barged into her room. Pretend to apologise to her by saying I was looking for washroom as I needed to release my urine. She could not composed herself properly as her fingers were still touching her cb area outside her shorts. She stood up from the chair and directed me to the washroom in her room, and I saw a large patch of wetness on her shorts, which she did not notice.. I went into the washroom and decided I must act fast.. I purposely unscrew the tap to be very loose...

When I got out of the washroom, I saw her sitting down on the chair again, this time texting, must be that ang mo again. I told her that her tap is faulty, and asked her whether she has any tools so I can helped her fix it..

She stood up without realising her shorts was still wet and she replied that she didnt have any tools and she would call for the plumber the next day. Realising my plan was gona be spoilt, I took up the courage to point to her shorts and laughed out loud. Sophia saw the wetness and immediately her face flushed red! She excused herself and ran into the washroom and closed the door. I stood at the door of the washroom and waited for the opportunity to rush in when she turned on the tap...She did and ho sei liao!

winningdreamer
17-05-2022, 08:30 PM
To my expectation, Sophia turned on the tap and I heard a huge gush of water splashing out and also her scream. I quickly opened the door and dashed in and I saw water splashing non stop onto her, making her wet from top to toe. Her Tshirt and shorts were all drenched in water, so is her face. I k siao went to the tap and used my hand trying to stop the water from splashing out, and I purposely let the water splashed all onto me as well. I told Sophia to step aside while I tried to "salvage the situation". As water is splashing everywhere, Sophia did not notice that I took out a small spanner from my pocket.I quickly screwed the tap tight and put it back in my pocket..and the water stopped...

Sophia was still wiping away the water from her face while I took a good look at her whole soaked body. I noticed her nipples were pointing hard behind her wet tshirt, meaning she did not wear a bra! I took another look at her wet shorts and I could see a vague hairy patch in front..

I went over to Sophia and tried to hug her, but she just nice,swept away all the water from her eye and saw me, so she pushed me off and tried to walk away. She asked me what I was trying to do, so I pretended to be gentleman by saying I was afraid she was too cold, so I offered to hug her to make her feel warm. .

Unfortunately I did not succeed as she said no need. Then I told her that We are both wet and we should changed to a set of dry clothes. I asked her whether she needed me to go out into her bed room to get new clothes for her, she replied I am also wet throughout, if I did go out into her bed room, I would wet the floor. ..

So I took off my shirt and pants immediately and she was shocked to see me only in my underwear. She questioned me again what I was doing, I told her I would not wet her floor if I dont wear my wet clothes out. Then I turned around and wanted to get out of the washroom before she pulled my hand and said no need to..

I purposely fell backwards against her and I could feel my naked back touched her 2 pointed nipples behind the wet tshirt..shiok!

winningdreamer
17-05-2022, 09:25 PM
Sophia felt my back rubbed against her nipples and immediately pushed me off. I didnt fell off that far and I turned around to face her. I went forward and put my 2 hands on the wall above her and told her Im disappointed with how she treated me when I had helped her with her tap. I guessed that sentence helped as she said sorry, as it was her natural instinct.

I placed my lips near hers and wanted to kiss her but she turned her head away and told me sorry she couldnt do that. Then I turned her head back to face me and whispered to her that I know she is not that moral and innocent. She looked me in the eye and asked me what I meant. I told her I already knew wad she did with Peter. She was shocked and kept asking how I knew and what Peter had told me....

denounce
18-05-2022, 01:08 AM

Hahahaa Sophia's reaction! Nice share bro :)

winningdreamer
18-05-2022, 01:30 AM
Hahahaa Sophia's reaction! Nice share bro :)

Haha bro, almost similar to what I saw:D

winningdreamer
18-05-2022, 02:05 AM
I told Sophia that Peter had told me everything about that night in the MBS hotel room and she was shocked as well as embarrassed. I also lied to her that Peter had sent a copy of the video he captured of her. Sophia could not believe what she just heard and she pleaded with me to delete away the video as she did not want any trouble..

I caressed her hair and whispered into her ear that if she could just let us have a short moment of intimacy, I would delete the video. Sophia did not say anything, she did not reject the request either. I told her it's just the two of us and I just wanted to have some intimate moments with her, adding that she already felt horny when she saw the ang mo's cock. Again, she kept quiet..

I then took the initiative to kiss her forehead,she did not reject. I kissed her both cheeks, she also did not reject. She just looked at me in the eye, as if to say, give me more! But she didnt say anything.
I moved to her neck and started kissing it. She shivered a lil and gave out a very soft "ahhh" moan. Sensing that she like it, I kissed her neck more softly, occasionally licking it. She loved that as she closed her eyes and started to open her mouth to give out soft moans. I moved to her ear and started to lick her ear lobe, from left ear to right ear..She loved it more as she started to pull me closer and hugged me tight. She lifted her head high and backwards,eyes still closed and I continued to lick her both ears furiously with slurping sound, this made Sophia high already as she gave her very shiok expression by frowning and biting her lips. I continued to lick her ears while my hands started to roam down her back and squeezed her ass behind her wet shorts. She gave out a sharp "Ahh" moan and suddenly she pulled my face close to hers and she started to french kiss me. ..

It was indeed the best french kiss I ever had as our tongues went fighting with each other!(definitely better than with Alice). I started to squeeze her both big boobs and tuned those pointed nipples behind the wet tshirt and Sophia was slowly but surely getting horny. I stopped the kissing, looked at her and told her to look at my lan jiao, which was rock hard under my underwear. And I told her its no good to wear those wet tshirt and shorts. She didnt react and I removed her tshirt over her head and threw it aside showing the big boobs which I had been craving for!

I teased her over her big boobs that its such a waste if they are always hidden. They should be seen more often. Sophia just smiled, obviously enjoying the very flirtatious talk and appreciation from me. Then she suddenly realised she was topless and covered her both boobs with her hands. I easily removed her hands and started to cup her boobs with my hands. Sophia tilted her head backwards and said no no please dont do that. I ignored her plea and started to caress her sharp pointed nipples, making her moan loud! It was really shiok to hear her moan like that! She closed her eyes to enjoy my tuning of her nipples and I went a notch up by sucking and licking those delicious nipples! Sophia moaned and moaned sexily, saying sexy stuff like it feels so good, I really love that! While she was still enjoying my licking and sucking, I went down on my knees and pulled down her wet shorts...And A really bushy and long patch of hair appeared before me! Knn she did not wear any panty! Shiok!

charliznikolas
19-05-2022, 04:18 PM
Nice update TS, pls keep going

Rickey
21-05-2022, 12:16 PM
It was indeed the best french kiss I ever had as our tongues went fighting with each other!(definitely better than with Alice). I started to squeeze her both big boobs and tuned those pointed nipples behind the wet tshirt and Sophia was slowly but surely getting horny. I stopped the kissing, looked at her and told her to look at my lan jiao, which was rock hard under my underwear. And I told her its no good to wear those wet tshirt and shorts. She didnt react and I removed her tshirt over her head and threw it aside showing the big boobs which I had been craving for!

I teased her over her big boobs that its such a waste if they are always hidden. They should be seen more often. Sophia just smiled, obviously enjoying the very flirtatious talk and appreciation from me. Then she suddenly realised she was topless and covered her both boobs with her hands. I easily removed her hands and started to cup her boobs with my hands. Sophia tilted her head backwards and said no no please dont do that.

I ignored her plea and started to caress her sharp pointed nipples, making her moan loud! It was really shiok to hear her moan like that! She closed her eyes to enjoy my tuning of her nipples and I went a notch up by sucking and licking those delicious nipples! Sophia moaned and moaned sexily, saying sexy stuff like it feels so good, I really love that! While she was still enjoying my licking and sucking, I went down on my knees and pulled down her wet shorts...And A really bushy and long patch of hair appeared before me! Knn she did not wear any panty! Shiok!
Glad for TS :)...his efforts paid off...he FINALLY managed to get into Sophia's panties to see her bushy pussy after trying so hard to find a good reason to do so ;):o

otamay
22-05-2022, 12:44 PM
I teased her over her big boobs that its such a waste if they are always hidden. They should be seen more often. Sophia just smiled, obviously enjoying the very flirtatious talk and appreciation from me. Then she suddenly realised she was topless and covered her both boobs with her hands. I easily removed her hands and started to cup her boobs with my hands. Sophia tilted her head backwards and said no no please dont do that. I ignored her plea and started to caress her sharp pointed nipples, making her moan loud! It was really shiok to hear her moan like that! She closed her eyes to enjoy my tuning of her nipples and I went a notch up by sucking and licking those delicious nipples! Sophia moaned and moaned sexily, saying sexy stuff like it feels so good, I really love that! While she was still enjoying my licking and sucking, I went down on my knees and pulled down her wet shorts...And A really bushy and long patch of hair appeared before me! Knn she did not wear any panty! Shiok!

Sophia is going wild soon.

Camping here for more juicy updates please

nugi
22-05-2022, 01:29 PM
Very good story, support and camping here!

winningdreamer
23-05-2022, 05:20 PM
I removed her shorts and threw it aside, but I made a big mistake by not completing it with fucking her! Instead, I stood up and engaged in some dirty talk with her.

I told her that I have seen her naked body, a principal's naked body, and asked her how she felt about it. Her face flushed and she looked away from me. I held her face straight to look at me and I look at her from her eyes,down to her breasts and then down to her pubic hair. She appeared shy and awkward, and then slowly she opened her mouth and asked me what do I want.

I laughed and told her she should know what I want, she just smiled. I then asked her to strip me naked, which she was reluctant as first, but after several urgings from me, she started to remove my underwear and my hardened cock appeared before her! She swallowed her saliva when she saw my cock and I used her hand to hold my cock. She did without being hesitant, and she kept looking at it. Soon she began to start masterbating my cock without my consent and she looked at my cock instead of looking at me. I felt so shiok when she did that, and my cock grew harder and longer.

I bended my head to suck her nipples again and suddenly we heard footsteps coming up into the room...its her husband !

cygnono
23-05-2022, 05:46 PM
Oh no, what's going to happen next?

winningdreamer
23-05-2022, 07:07 PM
Sophia quickly pushed me aside and told me to hide inside the washroom while she quickly grabbed her clothes on the floor and went out of tge washroom naked. I hid in 1 corner, very nervous, scared that her husband would come into the washroom. I think to myself how to get out of this sticky situation before I heard Sophia speaking in a loud tone to her husband. They soon quarrelled and I could hear her husband telling her not to meddle with his business and that he would be going to KL for business trip..soon I heard him left the room, and probably the house...

I did not go out of the washroom and I just sat on the toilet bowl waiting for Sophia,thinking we can continue. However, she did not come in immediately. After about 15 to 20 mins later, Sophia then came into the washroom, changed to another set of dry tshirt and shorts. She passed me a dry towel and asked me to dry my body and dressed up and leave. She just wanted to be alone...

I took over the towel and started to dry my body and I saw there were tears in Sophia's eyes. I asked her whether she needed me around to accompany her, but she bluntly said no need and urged me to leave. I put on my wet clothes, feeling damn sian, and blaming myself for not fucking her first. I thought I had already lost the chance, so I quickly walked out of the washroom with her, out of her bed room and down the stairs. She opened the door for me and I stepped out. She closed the door without saying anything...And I curse my ass luck and stupidity, then I got into my car and drove home, my mind fully occupied with Sophia...

winningdreamer
24-05-2022, 06:09 PM
For the next few days, I had messaged Sophia but she always replied that she is busy, therefore I wasn't able to chat with her much. As Alice was ditched by her bf, she picked up her son everyday and I wasn't needed to go to the CCC. So I did not have the chance to meet Sophia, and I still blame myself for not poking Sophia that night...

I decided to go straight to the CCC one evening to look for Sophia. The timing is good as most of the students would have left. When I reached the CCC, it was quite empty as I have guessed. Only saw a teacher with 2 kids still waiting for their parents.

otamay
25-05-2022, 01:29 PM
For the next few days, I had messaged Sophia but she always replied that she is busy, therefore I wasn't able to chat with her much. As Alice was ditched by her bf, she picked up her son everyday and I wasn't needed to go to the CCC. So I did not have the chance to meet Sophia, and I still blame myself for not poking Sophia that night...

I decided to go straight to the CCC one evening to look for Sophia. The timing is good as most of the students would have left. When I reached the CCC, it was quite empty as I have guessed. Only saw a teacher with 2 kids still waiting for their parents.

Hopefully Sophia is still in office.

webroll
25-05-2022, 04:11 PM
Cant wait for the next update TS!

LeeChongWai
25-05-2022, 07:15 PM
Hopefully Sophia is still in office.

Bonk her in the office? :)

wilsonx
26-05-2022, 12:56 PM
Exciting story. Good things are worth the wait.
Wonder how many times TS up Sophia already

winningdreamer
26-05-2022, 04:00 PM
When I stepped into the CCC,the teacher looked surprise and she informed me that "my son" had left with Alice. I act surprise too and thanked her, and I asked her whether the principal is around, as I have a few "questions" to ask her...

She told me Sophia had already left the CCC and I said okie and wanted to leave till I saw Sophia walking in. Sophia looked stunning in her suit and I recalled her naked body in my mind. Sophia looked shocked when she saw me, and the teacher told her I wanted to meet her for a few questions. Sophia then acted professionally and invited me to her office....

otamay
29-05-2022, 01:25 PM
When I stepped into the CCC,the teacher looked surprise and she informed me that "my son" had left with Alice. I act surprise too and thanked her, and I asked her whether the principal is around, as I have a few "questions" to ask her...

She told me Sophia had already left the CCC and I said okie and wanted to leave till I saw Sophia walking in. Sophia looked stunning in her suit and I recalled her naked body in my mind. Sophia looked shocked when she saw me, and the teacher told her I wanted to meet her for a few questions. Sophia then acted professionally and invited me to her office....

What happened in her office, any action?

winningdreamer
30-05-2022, 04:12 PM
She closed the door behind us and she straight away questioned me what was I doing here and why was I looking for her?She said I shouldnt asked her teacher about her as the teacher might be suspicious.

I asked her why did she ask so many questions and why she avoided me..she kept quiet before she answered me she was busy....

I

winningdreamer
30-05-2022, 04:45 PM
I then asked her what now between the two of us and she seemed irritated and nervous. She told me to forget that night as she was probably drunk and not in the right frame of mind. She insisted she shouldnt betray her husband. And she also told me not to text her anymore, she just wanted to be faithful even though her husband is not..

Before I could reply, there was a knock on the door and Sophia asked the person to come in. Its the teacher who explained to Sophia that all children had gone and she would like to knock off. Sophia agreed and told the teacher to switch off the lights before leaving..Teacher went off and Sophia told me I should leave too..

I asked Sophia isit she has a new guy, but she denied. She said she really wished to be faithful and that night with me was just a mistake. I was a lil dulan with her explanation and I told her she also had some intimate moments with Peter. I also reminded her that I have a copy of the video and I could show it to that teacher or to her husband. Sophia didnt fall into my trap, in fact she was very firm that I won't do that..but Heaven was on my side...

winningdreamer
30-05-2022, 05:10 PM
There was another knock on the door,which startled both Sophia and I. Sophia once again said Come in, and the teacher appeared again! She informed Sophia that there would be a power shut down later in the night after 9pm till the next morning. Sophia got pissed and she scolded the teacher for not informing her earlier. The teacher apologised and said she would make a move first. She opened the door and wanted to step out before I called out to her....haha

fabulously
30-05-2022, 11:59 PM
What evil plan do you have in mind? hehe

Rickey
31-05-2022, 09:01 PM
I
Before I could reply, there was a knock on the door and Sophia asked the person to come in. Its the teacher who explained to Sophia that all children had gone and she would like to knock off. Sophia agreed and told the teacher to switch off the lights before leaving..Teacher went off and Sophia told me I should leave too..

I asked Sophia isit she has a new guy, but she denied. She said she really wished to be faithful and that night with me was just a mistake. I was a lil dulan with her explanation and I told her she also had some intimate moments with Peter. I also reminded her that I have a copy of the video and I could show it to that teacher or to her husband. Sophia didnt fall into my trap, in fact she was very firm that I won't do that..but Heaven was on my side...

There was another knock on the door,which startled both Sophia and I. Sophia once again said Come in, and the teacher appeared again! She informed Sophia that there would be a power shut down later in the night after 9pm till the next morning. Sophia got pissed and she scolded the teacher for not informing her earlier. The teacher apologised and said she would make a move first. She opened the door and wanted to step out before I called out to her....haha
Sophia must be trembling n wetting her pussy now fearing that TS would carry out his threat to expose her sexual secrets in the vid to her staff :o....seems it's inevitable that Sophia will hv to giv in sooner or later n grant TS his wish to giv her a good fuck :o....from total strangers fully clothed the 1st time they met each other it's soon gonna end up both stripping each other completely naked n TS fucking Sophia for the 1st time after many hard attempts to do so ;):p...can't wait for the next sexciting instalment

AmpedUp
31-05-2022, 11:39 PM
can't wait for the next sexciting instalment

Yes same here as the next installment should be fun :)

otamay
02-06-2022, 11:44 AM

You called her in to punish her on Sophia behalf for not informing earlier about power shutdown, hehe.

winningdreamer
04-06-2022, 11:44 PM
Sophia was shocked when she saw me calling out to the teacher. She quickly brushed her off by asking her to get out quickly. The teacher was amused by what happened and she just smiled and tried to close the door behind her before I stood up and hold the door opened..

I told the teacher I had something important to show her and Sophia got nervous and agitated. She shouted at the teacher to ignore me and quickly leave her office and go home.

The teacher felt embarrassed being scolded and quickly closed the door and left, or so I thought..she did not leave the CCC, in fact she was hiding in one of the rooms, I didnt notice until later part..

Back to Sophia, after the teacher closed the door, she became a tigress and started to raise her voice at me. She questioned me what was that for and I should go get a life and not think of what happened that night. I became pissed and reminded her of the "video", but she also became pissed and told me not to threaten her anymore..

The atmosphere became very tense as we started to quarrel and as all China women are, they refused to admit their mistakes or lies, and would wish to have the upper hand. She shouted and shouted and looked like a mad woman who couldnt stop scolding me...I let her screamed and shout and I just wondered what a split personality she has...and suddenly the lights went off and air con went off too...

rabusto
05-06-2022, 06:45 AM
Thanks for the update bro, support nice story!

Rickey
05-06-2022, 07:08 PM
Back to Sophia, after the teacher closed the door, she became a tigress and started to raise her voice at me. She questioned me what was that for and I should go get a life and not think of what happened that night. I became pissed and reminded her of the "video", but she also became pissed and told me not to threaten her anymore..

The atmosphere became very tense as we started to quarrel and as all China women are, they refused to admit their mistakes or lies, and would wish to have the upper hand. She shouted and shouted and looked like a mad woman who couldnt stop scolding me...I let her screamed and shout and I just wondered what a split personality she has...and suddenly the lights went off and air con went off too...
wow, wat happened ???...that must be v. scary for Sophia :eek:...did she jump on TS n hugged him tight in fear, with TS' hardon rubbing against her pussy ??? ;)...hehe

Rickey
15-06-2022, 11:12 AM
wow, wat happened ???...that must be v. scary for Sophia :eek:...did she jump on TS n hugged him tight in fear, with TS' hardon rubbing against her pussy ??? ;)...hehe
It's been more than a week olady...still waiting for TS to cum back n tell us wat happened to horny Sophia ?? :o:p

vtecx
15-06-2022, 12:26 PM
TS update soon!

Givaudan
15-06-2022, 03:27 PM
Nice story, hoping for more updates too

winningdreamer
15-06-2022, 07:27 PM
Sophia screamed and started to fumble for her handphone to get some light. I wanted to go over to her to take some action but she soon got her phone and managed to switch on the torchlight feature. I pretended to ask is she ok, but she told me to move away from her.

I backed off and she walked towards me and opened her office door. Then she told me I should leave as she had something urgent to attend to. I had no choice but to follow her out of her office to the main door. She said good bye to me after I stepped out of the door and she turned around and walked inside. I did not leave but just stepped aside, outside the CCC..

winningdreamer
15-06-2022, 08:58 PM
As the door wasnt locked and it was pitch dark inside, I waited a while before opening the door and got inside in a quiet manner. I walked slowly inside till I reached outside Sophia's office.

I peeped into her office and saw her making a phone call. I walked further up and suddenly I saw a figure hiding in a corner. I walked towards the corner and realised....

SkullsAndBones
15-06-2022, 11:58 PM
Thanks for the updates TS

winningdreamer
16-06-2022, 06:02 PM
I saw a figure also peeping into Sophia's office at the other corner. I walked towards the figure, whose back was facing me.
When I stood behind the figure, then I realised it is the Teacher!

The teacher, Xiao Yu(XY), was shocked when I tapped on her shoulder. She pleaded with me not to expose her and I asked her why she was still around and why she was peeping.She then led me to the back of the CCC and explained to me..

Rickey
16-06-2022, 06:42 PM
I saw a figure also peeping into Sophia's office at the other corner. I walked towards the figure, whose back was facing me.
When I stood behind the figure, then I realised it is the Teacher!

The teacher, Xiao Yu(XY), was shocked when I tapped on her shoulder. She pleaded with me not to expose her and I asked her why she was still around and why she was peeping.She then led me to the back of the CCC and explained to me..
and then wat happened ??? :confused:

winningdreamer
16-06-2022, 08:45 PM
XY started to explain to me that Sophia had always been nasty towards her ever since she started work. Thats why she hated her a lot, but she had just arrived not long ago,so she had to endure. She said it was only recently that she discovered Sophia had stayed in her office till late and often ordered her to sweep and mop the whole CCC before she could leave..

So one night after doing the housekeeping work, XY decided to take a shower before leaving. And she said after her shower, she saw a man entering Sophia's office. She knocked on Sophia's door and opened the door to inform Sophia she was leaving, she saw Sophia sitting on the man's lap. Sophia and the man got a shock when they saw XY,and Sophia quickly got up and ordered XY to get out and go home. XY said she got frightened, and she immediately left.

I asked XY how does the man look like, she said she only know that the man is a "洋人"(angmo).

bluengelz
16-06-2022, 10:38 PM
Camp for more

winningdreamer
18-06-2022, 04:34 AM
I then asked her why she hide in one corner to peep into Sophia's office, XY said she expected more action tonight as she had caught Sophia and the angmo for the past few nights behaving intimately. I asked her how intimate Sophia and angmo were, and whether they had sex? She replied they kissed and caressed each other but they never had sex.

She went further by telling me that the "power failure" was created by her as she felt that this would create the atmosphere for Sophia and angmo to go further,as the previous nights,the lights were on..

Just then, we heard the door of the CCC in front opened and we went to one side to hide ourselves to see who came in..

winningdreamer
18-06-2022, 04:42 AM
We both saw Sophia holding her phone with the torchlight on and opened the door for a guy,but I couldnt see clearly how the guy look at. The guy came in and XY told its the angmo. Sophia and the angmo then quickly went into her office but she did not shut the door..

XY and I then slowly walked towards her office and she suddenly stopped and then informed me this spot is the best to peep into her office as its dark and Sophia or the guy would not be able to see anything clearly outside unless they stood at the window of her office.

winningdreamer
18-06-2022, 11:12 AM
I just stood behind XY in that cramped spot and started watching the action inside Sophia's office. The angmo brought along a table lamp and the office was lit up just bright enough for us to see. As the door was not shut, We could hear their conversation clearly in the quiet environment..

Sophia and ang mo were engaged in the flirting conversation and he was taunting Sophia that tonight is the perfect moment for him to finally see her naked body and give her a good fuck which she never had.Sophia laughed in a slutty manner and told him dont be silly, she dont let any guy see her naked body, not to mention sex. That led me to think about that night where I saw her naked body easily. They were standing and hugging each other before he carried her suddenly and placed her to sit on her table...

Meanwhile,XY will always unknowingly moved the body backwards for fear of being caught, and her ass will constantly brushed against my cock, making me high. I didnt stop her as I really enjoyed the brushing. It's really kinky as I watched the action between Sophia and angmo while My cock mari kita with the brushing of XY's ass..

XH is an ordinary looking PRC lady in her late 20s/early 30s, and she is like those PRC study mama(陪读妈妈) whose figure is somewhat out of shape. She has a really big ass, not those perky type and a pair of normal B cup breasts. So she wasnt my cup of tea. But with the constant brushing, I started to get horny...

lovedosex
18-06-2022, 12:28 PM
Thanks for sharing TS, camp here for more juicy action. :D

winningdreamer
18-06-2022, 01:18 PM
Back to Sophia and angmo, after he placed her on her table, they again flirted with each other in their conversations, angmo told Sophia everything is under control and in no time she would let him explore her naked body and her wonderful and private pussy.
Sophia giggled and said it would not be possible and she had never let any men see her naked body or her private parts except her husband. Ya right!

Meanwhile,XY constantly turned her head around and asked me what they were talking about as she understands little English, so I told her what they said and she just said "ORHH" and turned back to continue peeping..

winningdreamer
18-06-2022, 01:35 PM
Sophia sat on her table obediently without making any effort to get off and she just looked into angmo's eyes, clearly smitten by him. Angmo started to lift her chin and kissed her and she simply enjoyed it and even wrapped her arms behind his head. I heard XY swallowed her saliva and I purposely moved forward a little so that my cock pressed against her ass. No objection from her as she continued watching the action, but my hard on was really growing harder against her ass. She was wearing those black tights so the sensation was solid..

Sophia and angmo kissed for a long while before he tried to remove her jacket. Sophia stopped him and they broke off their kiss. She showed him a NO NO sign with her finger and angmo backed off his hand and laughed...

Victronica
18-06-2022, 01:50 PM
Very nice story, support!

winningdreamer
18-06-2022, 02:38 PM
I put my hands on XY's waist and began to press my hard on cock totally against her big ass. She turned her head around to look at me but still did not object to my action. I whispered into her ear and asked her "舒服吗?"(do u feel good?), she just nodded and turned her head back to watch the action in the office again. But she did put her hands onto mine,as if asking for more grip on her waist.. I dont know what got into me, as XY belongs to those "da ma" (大妈) category, but guess the situation and atmosphere really made me cant think well..haha

Sophia and angmo stopped kissing and angmo started to tease Sophia about her kissing, saying that She is a good kisser and doesnt seem to be just kissing with her husband only. She asked him why he said so, he said he didnt think she would kiss well as she said she only had one guy who is her husband, she told him thats a basic instinct. Angmo began to tease her further by telling her it was his first time kissing a principal in her office in such dim environment and he felt honoured. Then he slowly convinced her that he just wanted to remove her jacket as he felt she might have felt too warm after their hot wet kiss.

Sophia let down her guard and laughed and told him oh hes so sweet, she thought he wanted to remove all her clothes. Angmo replied her he would definitely, but he wont do it in a hurry. Sophia once again showed him the NO NO sign, but Angmo moved forward and removed her jacket which she allowed him to,without objection. Angmo did it slowly and he put her jacket gently on the table..

Sophia seemed amused but continued to look at him. He then asked her whats her height and weight and she replied 1.75 and 58kg. He looked at her in amaze and told her she cant be 58kg, she should be 65kg. Sophia quickly assured him that she is really 58kg and not 65kg, angmo then told her he doesnt believe her. She said she would weigh to show him and tried to get off the table but he stopped her...

winningdreamer
18-06-2022, 03:08 PM
I started to move my hands away from XY's waist and began to squeeze her huge ass. She just turned her head around to look at me and she said a soft "不要"(dont want). But she did not remove my hands on her ass. I continued squeezing and then I started to caress her whole ass. She again turned her head back to look at the action..

Sophia asked Angmo how would he believe she is only 58kg if he doesnt let her weigh herself on the weighing machine. He told her he would be able to tell if he carry her in a teddy bear style. He then opened up his arms and told Sophia to sit forward and put her hands around his shoulder. Silly to believe him, Sophia said ok and sat forward, arms wrapped around his shoulder. Ang mo lifted her up and carried her off the table and carried her like a teddy bear,with both his hands firmly on her ass. He then asked her to wrapped her legs around his back,which she did, and he started to walk out of her office in the "carrying teddy bear" style...

entering
18-06-2022, 03:27 PM
Sophia asked Angmo how would he believe she is only 58kg if he doesnt let her weigh herself on the weighing machine. He told her he would be able to tell if he carry her in a teddy bear style. He then opened up his arms and told Sophia to sit forward and put her hands around his shoulder. Silly to believe him, Sophia said ok and sat forward, arms wrapped around his shoulder. Ang mo lifted her up and carried her off the table and carried her like a teddy bear,with both his hands firmly on her ass. He then asked her to wrapped her legs around his back,which she did, and he started to walk out of her office in the "carrying teddy bear" style...

Very intriguing.

Not only mysterious, but no separate stories happening at the same time. 👍

winningdreamer
18-06-2022, 03:40 PM
Sophia rested her head onto his chest when angmo carried her,simply enjoying his carry and his touch on her ass. She didnt object when he walked out of her office,thinking thst no one is around and they were still in the CCC.But No, angmo had other thinking..

When XY and I saw angmo walked out of thd office, I quickly pressed XY's head down and told her we must squat down in order not to be discovered. We squatted down and saw angmo walking towards the main door of the CCC and Sophia then realised they were heading out of the CCC and she started to hit his chest and told him not to go outside, but angmo did not listen to her. He opened the door and walked out..

After they were gone out of sight, I held XY up and held her hand and led her to the door to see where they went. We saw that the angmo was walking around the level with Sophia in his embrace but kept hitting his chest. They walked one round and no one was around to see them and when we saw them coming back, Both XY and I quickly ran back to our dark quiet spot..

kirkchee
18-06-2022, 03:49 PM
Nice updates bro, do continue!

winningdreamer
18-06-2022, 03:55 PM
When they came into the CCC, Sophia then stopped hitting his chest. She questioned him why he carried her around the mall as people would have seen them. Angmo then laughed and told her, he had to carry her around so that he can gauge her correct weight. She laughed flirtaciously and said its nonsense and she asked to be carried down. Angmo said its actually very fun carrying her around but too bad no one was around to see. She again hit his chest and told him luckily no one was around to see them, if not it would be embarrassing for her as she runs the CCC here. Ang mo said thats where the fun is, because he would feel honoured to carry the principal around and all the guys would envy him. Sophia laughed at his nonsense and asked to be put down which ang mo did. She then asked him is her weight 58kg now? And angmo laughed and said he still cant gauge, need to carry one more time..

Both XY and I then cuddled at one corner,and dare not make any noise as they were quite near us. I made use of the opportunity to squeeze her B cup breasts,which she dare not remove my hands...

winningdreamer
18-06-2022, 04:18 PM
Angmo started to remove the buttons of his shirt and he took off his shirt. Sophia saw him removing his shirt and asked him why he did that. He said he is feeling hot after carrying her around and still teased her that shes definitely not 58kg, if not he wont perspire so much. Sophia then praised his wonderful bod, as she said. And angmo teased her that she should also removed hers to show him her wonderful bod. Sophia laughed and showed him the No No sign, but angmo told her it would be a Yes sign soon and she would not show the No No sign again. This made Sophia chuckled and she told angmo he think too much..

Meanwhile XY and I still cuddled at the spot and I had enjoyed myself thoroughly squeezing her breasts outside her tshirt. She didnt moan or make any noise, just closed her eyes and enjoyed my squeezing...

winningdreamer
18-06-2022, 04:55 PM
Sophia said no way would she let him carry again as he would embarrassed her, but angmo assured her, this time he would just carry her for a while inside the CCC and would not moved outside. Sophia foolishly said ok but reminded him no walking outside. Angmo said ok and Sophia tried to jump onto him but he stopped her. Sophia was amused by his stopping, and he told her he wanted to carry her in another way..

We saw angmo lifted Sophia up and carried her over his shoulder. Sophia struggled and she wanted angmo to put her down as she said she felt very giddy. Angmo refused and he started to walk around the CCC. XY asked me softly whether he would walk towards our direction and I told her to relax. Luckily he did not walk towards us, he just walked around despite Sophia asking him to put her down as she felt uncomfortable. Angmo started to slap her ass with his right hand and told her to keep quiet,or else he would carry her out and walked around again. Sophia still made a lot of noise and Angmo was pissed and he told her she deserved some punishment...He carried her out of the CCC again and she was struggling to get down. I got hold of XY's hand and ran towards the door to watch what he did...

winningdreamer
18-06-2022, 05:19 PM
Angmo once again walked around the mall with Sophia over his shoulder and him being topless. This time round, we saw there were people around the level and I told XY we should also get out and followed them. XY refused as she said she is afraid of being spotted by Sophia. I didnt force her but I told her I would go alone. And so I went out...

I went against their direction so as not to be spotted by Sophia as she was facing the other direction. I walked until quite near angmo and stopped, pretending to wait for someone. I saw him walking towards my direction, and he saw a young couple walking near, he stopped them and informed them that the woman he is carrying is the principal of the CCC ahead. Sophia buried her face onto his back when she heard that but she did not hit him this time. The couple did not know how to react but just smiled and walked past him and Sophia. He laughed and told Sophia it was fun. Then he started to walk a few more steps towards my direction and I pretended to look into my phone..

I heard Sophia pleading with him to quickly get back into the CCC but he refused. He said he hasnt had enough fun yet and would like to show off to more people that he is carrying the principal of the CCC which many people cant. She said Please repeatedly and Angmo then said he would only bring her back into the CCC if she agreed to strip naked for him to see her body. Sophia then kept quiet without pleading anymore and angmo continued to walk...

winningdreamer
18-06-2022, 05:58 PM
I thought he would approached me as they were very near me,but suddenly one old uncle walked past and he asked the angmo why was he topless and carrying a lady around. Angmo laughed and told old uncle that this lady is very naughty so he is punishing her. Old uncle was very persistent,he asked him what she did. Angmo was amazed by his questions and replied him that she is actually the principal of the CCC ahead and she had been very bad towards her students, thats why hes helping them to punish her. .

Angmo then started to spank her ass in front of old uncle and pretented to ask her whether she admitted to her mistakes and agreed to his conditions. Sophia just hid her face but she said a NO. Old uncle laughed when he saw angmo spanking her and upon hearing her say No, he also spanked on her ass once, to the amuse of angmo. Angmo invited him to spank some more and Sophia again said No, and asked old uncle to go away. Old uncle spanked her ass one more time before going behind angmo to face her. He said to Sophia, "you deserved to be spanked!" and Old Uncle walked away...

Angmo then teased Sophia how she felt being spanked by Old Uncle and she scolded him for letting Old uncle did that. She told him Old Uncle runs a small eatery in the mall and next time she would be embarrassed to see him. Angmo told her he doesnt care and asked again whether she would agree to his conditions, or he would upped the tempo and played more.

Sophia still said No and angmo told her not to blame him for making her embarrassed.. He finally walked towards me and called out to me. From there, then I saw angmo's face clearly. He is a young chap, should be in his late 20s and he is lean but muscular on his hands.

winningdreamer
18-06-2022, 06:50 PM
He called out to me saying, "Brother, do you know that the lady I am carrying is the principal of the CCC ahead"? I pretended to be surprised and told him in a very low tone that I dont know,for fear that Sophia would recognise my voice. He followed up by saying she is horny and hence wanted him to carry her around to show off to everyone that she has a young and foreign bf. I laughed inside myself knowing hes trying to taunt her. Sophia again said a soft No! and asked to be carried back into the CCC.Then in front of me, he asked her whether she would stripped naked for him to explore her body and enjoy his touch, she kept quiet. He spanked her ass hard in front of me, and asked her to answer. She again said No. I was quietly happy to see angmo spanked Sophia's ass hard, as Its so near my eyes and Sophia didnt even know Im around!

Angmo then took out his phone from his pants pocket and passed it to me.He asked me to help him make a video call to someone as he wanted to show off to that someone. I took over the phone and saw that the wallpaper is Sophia, then I realised that it's actually Sophia's phone! He told me to find a name Hubby,husband or which ever guy's name I can find..

Indeed, I found a name 老公(hubby in Chinese) and showed him. He laughed and asked me to make a video call for him, and captured him carrying Sophia. Wow angmo really play so big. I scrolled through her phone and video call to myself instead. As my phone is inside my pocket in silent mode, I pretended to inform him that the other party did not pick up. He then informed Sophia that I was helping him do a video call to her husband. Sophia then realised its a big trouble and pleaded with angmo not to. He lied to her that Im making another call and her husband would see her being carried by him and being spanked by him. Sophia now got anxious and started to plead with him more. Angmo showed me the keep quiet sign andthen lied to her that the video call now is on. Her husband could only see the backview but he surely can recognise her backview,her clothes.

Sophia then asked Angmo to end the video call and she would agree to his request.He teased her by asking her what request and ordered her to say it loud so that the brother here(which is me),know what request it is. She shook her head and whispered into his ear. But angmo still taunted her to say it loud, if not it would be 2 requests instead of one.

Sophia obviously was embarrassed by the situation and she remained silent. So angmo spanked her ass once more and told her now it would be 2 requests instead of one. He asked her whether she still wana kept silent or he would asked me to make the video call to her hubby. Upon hearing that, Sophia immediately said okok I say. He asked her what she had to do, she replied that she would stripped naked in front of him to show him her body. Angmo was satisfied with her reply and he caressed her back and said good gal. Then he asked me,"Brother,did you hear that? The principal of the CCC ahead is going to strip naked and let me explore her body!"?I replied yeah and showed him the thumbs up sign.

winningdreamer
18-06-2022, 07:07 PM
Sophia then urged angmo to go back into the CCC as shes really embarrassed enough,but angmo refused. He told Sophia he still hv the second request due to her disobedience just now. Sophia told him okok whatever you want, just bring me back to my CCC. Angmo asked me whether I heard that and I once again said yes and laughed. Angmo still refused to move, he told Sophia he would like his second request to be checking on her asshole.(I dont understand why all the angmos love to check on the gals's asshole,but it seems they love that). Sophia again said okok but angmo suddenly changed his mind. He reminded Sophia that exploring her body already would involved checking on her asshole, so this wont count. So he told her his second request would be to let him tattoo her asscrack...wow play so big!

winningdreamer
18-06-2022, 07:39 PM
Sophia once again said okok and urged angmo to get back to her CCC.Angmo said good bye to me and I said enjoy. He walked towards the CCC and I quickly turned my head away not to let Sophia see me. But I turned my head to see them entering the CCC and I slowly walked into the CCC after a while..

I went to the same spot where XY is and she asked me what had happened and I told her everything. She said wow so exciting and We continued to peep into Sophia's office in the same position again, me standing behind XY, pressing against her ass..

Inside Sophia's office, angmo had placed her down on her table,making her sit again.
He reminded her of the 2 requests and she said she would agree with the first request but can he do away with the second request as shes afraid of pain and also shes afraid her hubby would question her regarding the tattoo. Angmo assured her that tattooing asscrack is an art and its not painful at all,just like tattooing eyebrows and it would not be easy to spot unless someone opened her asscrack..

XY turned around and asked me is it really what he said, I lied to her and said yeah its not painful. Then I asked her does she wana tattoo as well and she said no no she felt funny to tattoo asscrack..

Sophia then said ok but pleaded with him not to tell anyone else as its something very secret and she would only allow him to see her asscrack as not even her hubby had seen it. Angmo was surprised and asked her why is that so and she said they only had sex once after their marriage. I was surprised to hear that, but i think she lied..

winningdreamer
18-06-2022, 08:07 PM
My hand started to roam inside XY's tshirt and I touched a very rough bra,which cupped her breasts fully. XY quickly removed my hand under my tshirt and whispered into my ear that we should watch the action and not do the action. She told me she felt very itchy when I touched her bra..

Angmo then removed everything on the table to the floor,including her documents and jacket. He slowly unbuttoned her blouse till the end,and flung the blouse onto the floor. Sophia is now seen in her sexy black lace bra, which clearly can see her black nipples. He went to unhook the bra and again flung onto the floor. Sophia's huge bare breasts with dark nipples appeared in front of angmo and I clearly can remember those huge melons. XY whispered to me that she didnt know Sophia has big breasts. I made use of the opportunity to squeeze her breasts and told her that her breasts are big too..

Angmo kept praising Sophia to have a beautiful pair of breasts and cute nipples. Sophia appeared awkward upon hearing that and she covered her breasts with her hands. Angmo quickly removed her hands off her breasts and he also quickly took out a phone and took pictures of her breasts. I wondered whose phone,his or Sophia's.

Sophia ordered him to stop taking pictures and wanted to get off the table to snatch the phone, but angmo pushed her backwards and she laid on the table. Angmo took another few more pictures before putting the phone into his pocket. He began to kiss her both her breasts and then licked those nipples,making Sophia moaned loud. Her moans were deafening in the quiet CCC and I wondered outside can hear or not ..

I went under XY's tshirt again and started to fondle her breast beneath the bra. My hand went under her bra and I felt her breast is very soft. I then fondled her nipples making her moan but she controlled her moans as she was afraid of being found out. Its so kinky to watch angmo sucking Sophia's nipples while I fondled XY's nipples..

Angmo had enough fun with her breasts and nipples and he moved downwards and started to unbutton her pants,unzipped it and removed the pants off her legs and flung it on the floor. Sophia was only left with her skin coloured thongs and angmo laughed at the whole wet patch on her thongs. He asked her why so wet and Sophia just turned her head away. Angmo said "whoa somebody's face turned so red"

And my turn to go under XY's pants. She kept pushing my hand away when i tried to touch her cb area but I could feel some wetness on her tights.

winningdreamer
18-06-2022, 11:15 PM
Angmo stripped the last piece of cloth on Sophia's body by slowly pulling down her thongs down her legs and totally removing it off her ankle, revealing the bushy hair which he likes..

Angmo teased Sophia regarding her bush and her face turned more red. But she didnt dare to look at him as she was already fully naked in front of him. He began to play with her bush, pulling it up to see how long her hair goes. Sophia let out a soft moan when he did that as she felt some pain when he started pulling her bush hard..

On my side, I managed to slip my hand into XY's tights and I went under her panty to grab hold of her pubic hair as well. I could feel that her hair is not as bushy as Sophia's..But she was very wet..

Angmo pulled Sophia towards him and he lifted her legs up and wide to look at her cb. I guess the lighting was a little dim, so he put down her legs but spread them wide open. He used his fingers to open up her cb and he kept teasing Sophia how wet her pussy was. He kept opening her cb until he saw the meat and he used his fingers to caress it. That made Sophia moaned and he told her there are juices starting to flow out of her cb. Sophia used her hands to cover her face in shame and she did not notice angmo took out his phone again to take pictures. He snapped pictures of her bushy hair, her fully opened pussy meat and her 2 full breasts. It was only when she heard the camera snapping sound that she removed her hands from her face and saw angmo snapping away pictures of her body.

She told angmo not to take pictures but angmo started to finger her,making her moan and giving out enjoying expression.Ang mo also took pictures of her expression. Sophia was clearing enjoying his fingering as she moaned in a different tone and told angmo not to stop. She also used her hands to hold onto his hand to finger her fast. Angmo clearly liked what he saw but decided to stop to make her stop enjoying..He pulled out his finger from her cb and started smelling it and then licking his own finger..thats a little gross!

On my side, XY did not object to my fingering as well but she bite on my hand to prevent herself from moaning. My fingers were really very wet and sticky after fingering her, but I was not so pervetic as to lick my own fingers..

winningdreamer
18-06-2022, 11:34 PM
Angmo finished licking his own finger and started to bend his head down to lick Sophia's cb. That made Sophia very high and horny and she moaned like a really wild woman, enjoying the oral sex angmo gave her. Angmo constantly stole a look at her after every lick, and We could see Sophia opened her mouth very wide and her eyes were steamy due to the enjoyment she had..

I couldnt lick XY's cb so I used her hands to caress my cock. Sophia's moan was so loud that im sure people outside would have heard. She told angmo not to stop as she was going to cum but he licked more furiously until Sophia grabbed his head and started to cum. We could see she kept shivering and her cum juice started to flow out but angmo still licked those juices clean. Sophia trembled non stop even after she cum and angmo lifted her up and started to kiss her. His mouth filled with her cum juice and he kissed her and spilled those juices into her mouth..

It was such a sight to watch and I pulled down XY's tights and panty to her thighs and started to penetrate into her cb.XY once again bite my arm to prevent moaning but I didnt care anymore. I started to fuck her from behind and after a few poke, XH stopped me. She said watch them first, we do later.. with my cock still inside her pussy, we continued watching...

winningdreamer
19-06-2022, 12:00 AM
Now comes the thrilling part..Angmo ordered Sophia to get off the table and she did as told. He told her to prepare a set of black marker, a long ruler and a liquid paper for him. Sophia walked to her drawer and brought out the items and passed to him.

Angmo then carried Sophia onto the table and turned her around so that she was lying flat on her tummy. From our angle, We could only see the back view of Sophia and angmo. He lifted her up to be on her fours,like a dog, and he went to her front and disturbed her. He ordered her to bark like a dog and to my surprise she really did. This made angmo laughed and he teased her that he made a principal bark like a dog, and even licked and sucked a principal's pussy..

He then told her next he would be checking on her asscrack and asshole to make sure that he can tattoo properly. Upon hearing that, Sophia pleaded with him not to check on her asshole please as she felt thats a very private and sacred hole which no one, not even herself was able to see..

He caressed her face again and assured her no one would know that her asshole had been checked by him if she doesnt say it..He went behind her, pressed her body down and lifted her ass up. Meanwhile Sophia quickly used her hand to block her asscrack but angmo swiftly removed her hand away and started to open up her asscrack. He did it very slowly with both his hands and he let out a "Holy Shit" word. We didnt know what he saw but Sophia tried to quickly covered her asscrack again with her hand,and once again, angmo removed her hand away and opened her asscrack slowly to the fullest, until he saw her asshole. He said "Holy Shit" again...

I took out my softened cock from XY's pussy and rubbed it against her asscrack. It gave me a very warm sensation and I felt like anal fuck her, but her asshole wasnt broken before, so I couldnt poke it..

chatlovers
19-06-2022, 12:05 AM
Very interesting story...

pondscaper
19-06-2022, 02:23 AM
Camping for more updates!

Masterl23
19-06-2022, 11:21 AM
This story is nice, please share more.

fun888
19-06-2022, 04:10 PM
Cheers to TS, please continue! :)

ajlover
19-06-2022, 04:22 PM
XB more interesting than Shopia now... go go bro..fuck her swee swee

dualiapa
19-06-2022, 07:30 PM
Very nice share, hope to read more updates.

otamay
20-06-2022, 01:26 PM
Never expect to much happenings at the CCC, camping here for more juicy updates.

winningdreamer
20-06-2022, 04:16 PM
XH asked me what does "Holy Shit" mean? I told her, its like "Oh my God". She said oh i know now and she suddenly grabbed my hardened cock and penetrated her cb from behind. I gave her a few thrust and she jerked a lot and moaned out. I quickly covered her mouth to reduce the noise and I stopped thrusting, leaving my cock still inside her cb. I told her we should go to the back and fuck, but she said she wana watch the action between Sophia and angmo first...

Angmo once again walked to Sophia's front but she already lie flat down on the table. He ordered her to get up and be on her fours. She listened to his orders and get up on her fours to behave like a dog. We cant see her expression as we cold only see her back view. But I could see her wonderful round and perky bare ass. I gave XY another few thrusts so as to make my cock stay inside her cb....XY tried to moan again and I covered her mouth tight...

But I think angmo had heard XY's moan just now and realised that there were other people in the CCC. With Sophia still on her fours, He pulled her table closer to the window. He purposely tortured Sophia by constantly ordering her to change direction on the table without standing up..Sophia did obediently...

winningdreamer
20-06-2022, 05:17 PM
Sophia turned direction until she got giddy and she pleaded with him to let her stop as she felt giddy. Angmo said ok no problem, she could stop for 5 minutes, and he went to the sofa where his bag was and took out something from his bag. He then looked at the direction where XY and I were. I quickly pushed XY down with me and both of us fell onto the floor..

When we got up to peep again, We saw angmo holding a wooden cane in his hand, and he was standing in front of Sophia, who was now facing us. He knew we were watching ,so he shifted the table a little to his left so that we can still see Sophia's face while he stood in front of her.

Sophia saw him holding the cane and asked him why. He told her it's to cane her for being naughty. She didnt understand him and asked him again. He said it very loud so that We could hear clearly, that Sophia isnt as faithful as she seemed to be. She asked him why he said that, he rubbed the cane in front of her face and told her she had lied to him. She was amused and started to deny and asked him what did she lie about. .

Angmo asked her whether had she ever caned any of her students, she replied of course not, she only runs a CCC, not those institution. He whipped his cane in the air making Sophia frightened. She quickly said she was really telling the truth.

Angmo then weave the cane in front of her eyes and told her, for every lie she said, he would cane her once. Sophia got frightened and she started to insist she had never lied to him from day one. He asked her have she ever had sex with any guys before they met or has she betrayed him with another guy while they were together. She swallowed her saliva before lying to him that she never had sex or betrayed him. Angmo then walked to her back and gave her a soft caning, but Sophia still screamed in pain and started to perspire and shivered on the table..

winningdreamer
20-06-2022, 05:46 PM
Meanwhile, XH was getting more horny as I constantly gave her a few thrusts and stopped, She moaned softly again but I know it was loud enough to be heard in the quiet CCC. I told her we were already being discovered by angmo but she said she doesnt believe..so I gave her a few more hard thrusts...

Angmo took a pic of Sophia's ass to show her the cane marks and she pleaded with him not to cane her anymore. He told her its an achievement for him to cane a principal and he felt good. Then Sophia foolishly said she would be 100% faithful to him and would not lie to him anymore. Upon hearing that, angmo questioned her that so she did lie to him issit? She also foolishly replied yes she did. Angmo asked her to tell him what did she lie? And the truth was really shocking...

winningdreamer
20-06-2022, 07:06 PM
Weaving the cane in front of Sophia again, andmo ordered her to tell him the truth and to say it aloud. Sophia started by saying she has had a few bfs at the same time before she met him. Angmo asked her how many, she said 5! When I heard 5, I was also surprised! Angmo asked her how she met them and how she managed, she replied she met all of them at a conference and started dating one another. She said she met each of them in one day or another..

Angmo then walked to her back and gave her another caning, this time slightly harder than the first time. Sophia screamed Ahhh in pain again. He then shifted the table around so as her bare ass was facing us..

XH turned her head around and told me she felt so happy to see Sophia get caned, and I teased her whether she wanted me to cane her as well. She giggled and said "tao yan"(讨厌)..

Angmo walked back to Sophia's front and asked her why she was so flirtacious to have 5 bfs at one time. She did not answer him and he ordered her to answer him or he will cane her one more time. Sophia instead pleaded with him to let her sit down as her knees were very sore after on her all fours for a long while, but angmo told her to remain in that position and answered to his questions...Sophia said she was lonely and suddenly felt loved when all 5 of them wooed her..

winningdreamer
20-06-2022, 09:22 PM
Angmo walked to her back again but he did not cane her. Instead he pinched on her ass where those cane marks were and as if to purposely showed to us, he used the flashlight on his phone and shined at her ass..Sophia yelled in pain and begged angmo to stop it..

XY felt so high after seeing the cane marks and she told me Sophia"活该"(deserved it). She said Sophia always bullied her, now theres someone who took revenge for her..I told her I will give her cane marks too!

CalvinKleine
21-06-2022, 12:23 AM
This is so good, keep it up!

Freakz
21-06-2022, 02:20 AM
Pls update more bro ts and don't forget about Alice as well.

winningdreamer
21-06-2022, 02:30 AM
Pls update more bro ts and don't forget about Alice as well.

Sure bro, Alice is history already..haha

winningdreamer
21-06-2022, 02:47 AM
Angmo again shifted the table so that Sophia is facing our direction. He spanked on her ass a few times and she gave out an agony expression. She kept begging angmo to stop and we could see she started to shed tears of pain.

XY said she now feel so good to see Sophia get tortured by angmo. My cock softened and it automatically slipped out of her cb. I put my cock between her asscrack and started to rub against the crack. XY started to get high again and I told her we should go to the back to have our own fun. But she didnt want..

Angmo went back to Sophia's front and asked her whether did she have sex with all the 5 bfs, she said No, only cuddling and kissing. Angmo didnt say a word and he went to her back and caned her ass again! That led Sophia to scream in pain and she quickly said she really did not have sex with all the 5 bfs.Angmo then asked why no sex, she replied because she did not have feel for any of them. Angmo then asked her the farthest she went with any of them, she answered blow job. Angmo asked her how many cocks she sucked, she replied all 5 of them. Angmo then taunted her that whoa, a principal sucked 5 cocks, how about making it 6! He further asked her she sucked 5 cocks at one time or one everyday...She replied yes she did it at one time..that got angmo excited and he probed further...

BengawanSolo
21-06-2022, 07:15 AM
Keep it up, keep on watching ;)

winningdreamer
21-06-2022, 05:40 PM
Angmo asked Sophia how and where she did it. She replied the first guy arranged to meet at MBS hotel suite, then the other guys also arranged to meet her at MBS hotel at later timings, she agreed as she thought the timing doesnt clash. But after spending overtime with the first guy, the other 4 guys appeared at the suite at the same time.She then realised they had planned to meet her at the same time,same place. .

Sophia said when the other 4 showed up, she knew the bubble had burst. So the 5 of them ganged up to strip her, touch her and eventually they asked to kneel down and gave them blow job at the same time..

Angmo asked her what happened, she said she left the suite and went home. He then probed "No Sex"? She said she was having menses, so they didnt want sex.. He asked her so after that did she meet up with any of them, she replied not anymore..and then she said that was when she got to know him(angmo) through OKCUPID..

Meanwhile, I turned XY around to face me and she looked amused. I unzipped and pulled down my pants and underwear half way. My cock sprang in front of her in full length and I asked her to suck it. She was reluctant at first as she wanted to watch the action first, I told her I cannot tahan already and also they were just talking, no action yet, so she can faster suck first..She just knelt down and started to put my cock into her mouth..it felt heavenly although I did not look at her face due to her ordinary looks..but her blow job is superb!

JapanKorea2002
21-06-2022, 08:03 PM
Excellent story. Support for more updates! :)

diputs1269
22-06-2022, 11:50 PM
Enjoying live show whilst receiving shiok bj, cheers!

Freakz
24-06-2022, 01:54 AM
What happen to the live show?

bluengelz
24-06-2022, 09:14 AM
Faster update

fun888
24-06-2022, 12:46 PM
Enjoying live show whilst receiving shiok bj, cheers!

Watching live show while fucking even more shiok :D

Bigboss14
24-06-2022, 02:10 PM
nice story. camping for more.

otamay
24-06-2022, 10:05 PM
Many bros waiting for the show.

Northpaw
25-06-2022, 12:21 PM
Nice, enjoying the story! :)

Freakz
27-06-2022, 02:57 AM
Camping with tent.

Freakz
01-07-2022, 04:41 AM
Bro ts come back don't leave everyone hanging. You already hang with Alice pls don't hang with Sophia.

Jasperr
02-07-2022, 08:04 PM
Update more often!

huyao
02-07-2022, 08:48 PM
Very nice share TS, hope to hear more

Freakz
11-07-2022, 02:29 AM
Is it the end again for Sophia just like Alice?

diputs1269
11-07-2022, 12:44 PM
No more updates because all got caught, so is game over.

showtalker
11-07-2022, 05:33 PM
Waiting for updates too! :)

Freakz
12-07-2022, 01:54 AM
No more updates because all got caught, so is game over.

Hahaha... Get caught by who? Alice or security or Sophia husband?

winningdreamer
12-07-2022, 11:38 PM
While XY was giving me a heavenly blow job, I still managed to catch the action inside. I saw Angmo standing up the table and Sophia started to blow him too. It was a sight to watch while I was enjoying my blow job from XY while Sophia gave angmo his. I just followed exactly what angmo did..He mouth fucked Sophia real hard, making Sophia moaned in agony while I started to mouth fucked XY as hard as I could.

But I lost to angmo..I was cumming and I pulled out my cock and shot my load of cum onto XY's face. Angmo still thrusting his cock inside Sophia's mouth. It was my first time seeing Sophia kena mouth fucked, and I loved what I saw...XY ran ti the washroom at the back to wash her face, leaving me alone with my cock still standing...

winningdreamer
12-07-2022, 11:56 PM
Angmo started to ram his cock hard inside her mouth and his hip started to cause a lot of friction against her mouth. In no time he groaned out loud, probably cumming and he just continue ramming and shot his whole load of cum inside her mouth...

Sophia did not swallow down his cum and he pulled out his cock from her mouth and slapped his hardened cock against her cheek. Then he ordered Sophia to lift up her head and opened her mouth wide, which she did obediently. Angmo shook his cock and released some more sperm dripping into her mouth. Sophia did not close her mouth or avoid his sperm, she just sticked out her tongue and licked off the remaining sperm from his cock and then from her own mouth..

Angmo closed her wide opened mouth with his hand and realised her upper lips were bleeding. But he caressed her head and ordered her to swallow down his sperm,so that she has him inside her now... she obediently swallowed and angmo told her to stick out her tongue to show him, she did again..but angmo didnt stop there, he ordered her to stand up like a dog with her hands and tongue sticking out, Sophia did as told without objections, angmo took out his phone and videoed her again before saying into his phone, he had a principal acting like a dog, under his command..

winningdreamer
13-07-2022, 02:16 AM
It was really quite an exciting sight to see Sophia behaved like this. In reality,she had always appeared icy cool in her suit, and she is always in her dominant self, rarely smile and looked fierce! But here she is, behaving like a dog in front of her lover, listening to his orders and forgetting her position just to satisfy him..

XY returned to see Sophia behaving like this and she chuckled,much to her satisfaction that someone is torturing Sophia for her.. I dont want her ego to grow further, so I pulled down her tights and rolled down her aunty panties..XY appeared shock to see me did that and she tried to quickly pulled up her panty,but it was too late..I kicked her tights and panties far away and she was naked below..

XY did not bother about her naked bottom anymore and she just stood in front of me to watch Sophia and angmo again. I once again stood behind her and used my cock to rubba her cb again...she started to get wet and horny..

Over to Sophia..after angmo had fun filming her as a dog, he ordered her to be on all fours again on the table. Sophia again listened and went on all fours..Angmo lifted her ass slightly and then suddenly pushed the table all the way against the window area where we were standing..

He then used the light from his phone to shine on Sophia's ass,as if to show to us. Both XY and I could clearly see the cane marks on her ass, but what surprised us was the moment when angmo slowly opened up her asscrack and we were all shocked. Angmo kept yelling oh my god! Omg! when he opened her asscrack..

There were a lot of hair surrounding Sophia's asscrack and she was really hairy there! Angmo gave her ass one slap and Sophia jerked a little. He asked her why she has so much hair around her asscrack and covered her asshole. Sophia answered she doesnt know why. Angmo took a picture of her hairy asscrack and asshole and he showed it to her. She just shook her head and told him Sorry.. he asked why she said sorry, she said she is sorry she did not shave her asscrack area..angmo asked if he could shaved it off for her, she nodded and said ok...knn everything he said also can!

winningdreamer
13-07-2022, 02:31 AM
I teased XY whether she has hairy asscrack or asshole as well, she laughed and said of course not, its so funny if got hair around the asshole. I told her I would check and I knelt down and started to open her asscrack. Although it was dark, I could still see her asscrack clearly, she doesnt have any hair..she kept using her hand trying to brush my hand off, but it was no use..I already opened her asscrack fully wide and saw her asshole! Fucking hell, this XY also kena analed before. She thought I dont know but I opened her asshole wide open and started licking it. This made her moan loud, but she covered her mouth in time..

While licking her asshole, I also fingered her cb and it was fucking wet..XY started to buay tahan and she protrude her ass more outwards so I could lick deeper..I know its dirty but I truly enjoyed licking somebody's gf asshole, and XY enjoyed even more..

After I finished licking her asshole, I stood up and teased her about her broken anus. She told me it was her current bf who loves to anal her, I asked her how many times already, she replied about 5 to 6 times. I asked her whether she enjoyed it, she said yes she like it when her bf analed her. So I asked her, what about let another guy try anal her and see how it feels, she turned her head around and told me I was crazy.. Yes I was crazy, and I penetrated into her asshole easily making her shivered..I just kept poking further into her asshole and instead of pushing me away or objecting to it...she just moaned softly and said"好舒服啊"(feels so good)!

Freakz
13-07-2022, 03:08 AM
Thanks bro ts for the update. Pls update more often.

winningdreamer
13-07-2022, 05:00 PM
Back to Sophia, angmo did not shave her hairy asscrack yet. Instead he kept himself busy licking her asscrack, using his tongue moving up and down her crack, leaving Sophia to moan differently. It was the moan of enjoyment and it filled the whole quiet environment. Angmo asked her whether she liked that, she replied yes and she wanted more! What a bitch!

XY was aroused by what she saw and she wanted me to fuck deeper into her asshole, I gave her what she wanted and she suddenly moaned out loud, which I guess both angmo and Sophia heard as Sophia suddenly turned her head around to see who was outside. She stopped angmo from licking and told him someone was outside her office, but angmo assured her there isnt anyone although he knew we were out there..

He continued to lick her crack and then followed by opening her crack to the widest again and started to lick her hairy asshole. Sophia kept moaning and yelled out "OMG,OMG,OMG,I cannot controlled anymore, she started to tremble and she said she was cumming. Angmo then realised her gspot was her asshole and he opened her asshole wider to lick deeper in. .

Sophia eventually let out a very loud moan which meant she had cummed, but angmo still continued licking her hole. Sophia then told angmo again to check who was outside as XY continued to moan louder,even covering her mouth was not enough to tone down her moan. I could feel my cock reached the deepest end of her anus, and I continue to poke as fast as I could..

Meanwhile, Angmo finished licking her asshole and asked Sophia whether she wanted to fuck backside. Sophia replied in a slutty way that as long as he wanted it or likes it, she would let him have it. But angmo told her it would be very painful as she had never done it before, she said she would endure the pain as long as he enjoy it..What a bitch again!!

CalvinKleine
14-07-2022, 12:59 AM
Very nice bro. Keep up with the story.

bobusta
14-07-2022, 04:20 PM
Very nice story TS, support!

Orange22
15-07-2022, 01:39 AM
Nice update. Watching and doing at the same time should be fun! :)

diputs1269
15-07-2022, 09:25 AM
Nice update. Watching and doing at the same time should be fun! :)

Yes, wonderful fun, cheers!

Freakz
20-07-2022, 03:14 PM
Bro it's been a week. What happen?

winningdreamer
29-07-2022, 05:55 PM
Angmo did not wait too long before slowly forcing his cock into her anus. Sophia kept screaming in pain, which was loud enough for people outside the CCC to hear. Sophia kept turning her head back to look at him in an agony expression, but angmo just kept pushing his cock slowly and deeper into her anus..

Meanwhile I could not tahan anymore and I shot my cum inside XY's asshole. I did not pull out my cock immediately but let it slowly dropped out of her assole when it softened..XY just turned her head and told me "Shuang Ahh"(爽啊),(shiok ahhh)..

I went to the washroom at the back to wash up while XY remained in the position to continue watching. Even in the washroom, I could hear Sophia's scream of pain.

When I came out of the washroom and wanted to go to the corner where we were, XY was missing! I couldnt locate her around but I just continued watching Sophia and angmo..

By the time I went back to watch, Angmo had already poked half of his cock into Sophia's kar chng kang. He started to fuck the hole with force,leaving Sophia screaming and screaming in pain..

VictorTMZ
29-07-2022, 08:27 PM
Waiting new update

warded
29-07-2022, 10:53 PM
Very nice story, support! :)

Rickey
29-07-2022, 11:01 PM
I went to the washroom at the back to wash up while XY remained in the position to continue watching. Even in the washroom, I could hear Sophia's scream of pain.

By the time I went back to watch, Angmo had already poked half of his cock into Sophia's kar chng kang. He started to fuck the hole with force,leaving Sophia screaming and screaming in pain..
Poor Sophia, pity her...screaming in so much pain, poked in her ass by the angmo's huge dick :o...wonder wat happens to her after this, can she walk properly ?? :p

Freakz
30-07-2022, 11:59 AM
Where did xy go to? Wash up or secretly went into the room to have a close up view of Sophia or the Ang mo?

winningdreamer
02-08-2022, 04:12 PM
Angmo fucked Sophia's asshole till he cummed and apparently he shot his load inside her asshole and let out a loud groan.
Meanwhile Sophia stopped screaming after he cummed and she soon laid flat down on her tummy on the table after angmo gradually pulled out his cock. He cleaned his cock with his underwear and then cleaned the bloodstain on her asscrack. He then showed her the bloodstain and asked her how she felt being analed the first time by him...Sophia wept her tears and replied its really painful but for his sake, she endured the pain. I could see her face turned pale under the dim light from outside...

Just then, the lights all came on. And XY suddenly appeared from the side. Now then I knew she went to switch the lights on. She came back to me and I could see her really cannot make it auntie face. I wondered how I could have analed her just now, my cock went numb. She hugged me tight but I really no mood for her, so i just hugged her back coldly and asked why did she go to switch the lights on, she replied that she wanted to see Sophia's miserable face when being fucked!

winningdreamer
02-08-2022, 05:42 PM
I released the hug from XY and told her its gona be difficult to peep as Sophia and angmo would notice us easily but she said she would just use her mobile phone to take a video of them and would not peep directly. She still said if future if Sophia bully her, she would show the video to all the teachers. Wow, really cannot offend the PRCs!

Angmo and Sophia were engaged in their flirtatious conversation with angmo kept tanting her that he felt honoured to have broken her anus and more so he had done it to a principal in her office. Sophia just laughed and told him he should always keep this honour in his heart as she only allowed the one and only one to do that..cb so bitchy.

With the lights on, angmo told her its time to shave her anus hair and he went to his bag to take out an electric shaver.He went back to her table, slapped her ass and ordered her to lift up her ass as high as possible. She did as told and purposely lifted her ass up very high. Angmo like that and praised her good gal, gave her ass a good kiss with a loud sound,followed by another slap on it, before starting to shave the hair....

winningdreamer
02-08-2022, 08:16 PM
Angmo had his fun time shaving Sophia's hair while both XY and I had a difficult time peeping,as we were afraid of being caught. XY lifted her phone slightly above the window to capture the video of them. I found it very torturing to squat and watch, so I decided to take a break and went to 1 corner to rest as nothing exciting to watch as angmo shaved Sophia's hair.

XY later signaled me to go over as she saw something exciting. She got into her head and soon exposed herself in front of the window. Angmo had discovered her!!

Angmo walked out of Sophia's office and looked at XY with much amuse. I quickly hid myself in another corner but I could hear angmo questioning XY where is the guy with her(which is Me). I heard XY telling him there isnt any other guy,angmo then asked her why was she peeping, I saw her whispering into angmo's ear,which I couldnt hear what she said.

Angmo showed her the quiet sign, and he went back into Sophia's office. Not long later, He came out and held XY's hand and led her into the office. I then stepped out and tip toed to the corner of Sophia's office to peep again..and Holy shit, it was so happening inside!

eeemen
03-08-2022, 07:20 PM
..and Holy shit, it was so happening inside!

Threesome happening?? :D:D

FrankieDeJong
03-08-2022, 10:42 PM
Very nice story TS. Must be very tiring hiding and peeping from your position! :)

Freakz
11-08-2022, 04:10 AM
What's happening inside?

cannotho
11-08-2022, 07:32 PM
Thanks for nice story. Look forward to more updates.

unfriend
12-08-2022, 02:14 AM
Great story

Freakz
17-08-2022, 02:49 AM
Bump it up.

Bencyrus
17-08-2022, 03:48 AM
Nice story:)

dangtai
17-08-2022, 11:35 AM
love more of it

setib88
17-08-2022, 11:43 AM
continue bro.

jermone
17-08-2022, 11:49 AM
Great story

Office365247
17-08-2022, 05:21 PM
great stuff.

winningdreamer
18-08-2022, 04:59 PM
I saw Angmo kissing Sophia's back from her neck, slowly down to her waist and ass, while XY stood beside to film the action.

I saw Sophia was being blindfolded by her own panty and she just laid flat down on her tummy, with occasional soft moans.

Angmo also had his hand roaming XY's front body. He occasionally stopped kissing Sophia, and turned to kiss XY instead. XY did not object to his touching or kissing and the bloody angmo had 2 women at his mercy. So lucky, although XY is nothing to shout about. But I saw the horny part of XY...

She removed her own tshirt and pulled down her tights to show angmo her "koyak" body. Angmo continued kissing Sophia's back while pulling off XY's bra with force.

XY's breasts are much bigger than Sophia's but they are saggy unlike Sophia's! Her nipples are also very black and they dont look appealing. Angmo started to grab her breasts with force while still kissing Sophia's back...Then drama unfolded....

winningdreamer
18-08-2022, 05:54 PM
XY started to moan and Sophia heard it. She questioned angmo is there another person in the room. He stopped kissing her and went to pull her up to sit on the table. He unfolded her blindfold and Sophia screamed and shouted aloud when she saw XY standing topless with only her panty on, in front of her! Sophia questioned XY why was she there and since when she came into the office. XY was equally shocked to see angmo removed Sophia's blindfold and she stared at Sophia in the face before telling her she saw everything from the beginning! She even laughed at Sophia for being analed by angmo and that led to Sophia's anger. She ordered XY to leave the office as well as the CCC at once, but angmo went to hug Sophia before telling her not to get angry. He will punish XY for trespassing her office.

Sophia immediately turned into a quiet kitten and nodded. Angmo then asked Sophia to watch carefully, before going to XY. He started to kiss XY and she reciprocate the kiss. He groped her big bare ass and gave it a big slap. Then he pulled off from their kiss and led XY to stand just in front of Sophia. Sophia did not stop scolding XY and XY also started to scold her back. Both China women started to engage in their catfight before angmo stopped them..

Angmo whispered into Sophia's ear and said something. Sophia laughed out loud and gave angmo's chest a slap. Angmo carried Sophia off the table, followed up by carrying XY onto the table.He pulled off her panty and threw it on the floor.He instructed XY to lie flat on her tummy on the table just like what Sophia did just now. XY did as told and even lifted her own ass by herself before angmo asked her to. Angmo praised her to be a good gal, gave her big ass a tight slap, and helped himself to her ass. He did what he did to Sophia moments ago, by also slowly opening up XY's asscrack and he ordered Sophia to come closer to look. Sophia did and when angmo opened up XY's asscrack to the fullest, he laughed out loud and told Sophia to look at XY's asshole closer. He explained to Sophia that XY is s veteran in anal sex as her asshole is broken big time. XY tried to imitate what Sophia did on the table by acting sluttily and that aroused angmo. He passed the phone to Sophia and ordered her to film closely XY's asshole. Sophia took over the phone and filmed while angmo started to kiss XY's ass and lick her asscrack. He would at times stopped and kissed Sophia instead..fucking cb, angmo had 2 women at his mercy!!!

comoDT
18-08-2022, 10:59 PM
What a fantastic story, please keep going bro!

CalvinKleine
08-09-2022, 12:24 AM
Bro nice story, anymore updates? Don't leave us hanging!!

Freakz
08-09-2022, 02:23 AM
Hanging until got cobwebs around Sophia xy and angmo liao.

rssu880
11-09-2022, 09:24 PM
Camping for more updates too :)