PDA

View Full Version : Genuine Married Woman for Exchange Only

Bravehard
29-06-2008, 01:02 PM
Got to know Cecila some time ago..... after a few month of sianning & phonesex, finally got to screw her.

Her status as follow;

Face: 6/10
Body: a bit bai bai
Boob: 35C
BBBJ: CIM
FJ: out of the world. ( She jio me for threesome, but i m old-fashioned lah)

During the conversation, i found out that her hubby bring friend back to screw her sometime. This world is really crazy? She is fucking horny and is open to back-entry and threesome etc.......she even tried one old uncle before! This bitch will called me in the middle of the night or during office hour for phonesex..... requesting me to scold her in hokkien so that she will feel high.

I am surprised when she told me where she work in. (Hint:Organisation that never fail to pay salary every month on the dot) She told she she always wear tight hugging blouse and dress to show off her assets. CB she is a bitch!

To be discreet. i will be giving her nos to not more than 3 guys. Those with genuine contact for exchange need to apply.

Bravehard
29-06-2008, 01:19 PM
Note that even if u have her nos, it doesn't guarantee that you can screw her. Patient is the key to success.

joew2005
29-06-2008, 02:29 PM
like that veri challenging man.
2 married person play around ................
me no hv number 2 exchange with u,2 bad.
a civil servant

tansri1
01-07-2008, 12:11 PM
Got to know Cecila some time ago..... after a few month of sianning & phonesex, finally got to screw her.

Her status as follow;

Face: 6/10
Body: a bit bai bai
Boob: 35C
BBBJ: CIM
FJ: out of the world. ( She jio me for threesome, but i m old-fashioned lah)

During the conversation, i found out that her hubby bring friend back to screw her sometime. This world is really crazy? She is fucking horny and is open to back-entry and threesome etc.......she even tried one old uncle before! This bitch will called me in the middle of the night or during office hour for phonesex..... requesting me to scold her in hokkien so that she will feel high.

I am surprised when she told me where she work in. (Hint:Organisation that never fail to pay salary every month on the dot) She told she she always wear tight hugging blouse and dress to show off her assets. CB she is a bitch!

To be discreet. i will be giving her nos to not more than 3 guys. Those with genuine contact for exchange need to apply.

bro i message u but yr mail full liao. thanz

johnktan
01-07-2008, 01:23 PM
hi bro,

I want to exchange with you, but yr mail box is full, can u clear yr mail box?

thanks,

hotdick69
01-07-2008, 01:36 PM
hmmm sounds good..... will verify ur contact then exchange with u first :cool:

hairypenis
01-07-2008, 11:04 PM
Bro care to share?? pm me for exchange

cheers

lim333
01-07-2008, 11:14 PM
let me guess. she from SAF???

sacs
01-07-2008, 11:17 PM
bro, pm me to exchange :)

searcher99
09-07-2008, 08:51 AM
hi bro,
pm me for exchange?? leh

spown04
09-07-2008, 11:49 AM
hi TS,

I have some QQ china gal for cyber phone and cam to trade, will you consider?
All are testify geniue .

adamll
09-07-2008, 01:50 PM
Do not have any genuine married woman 4 u very franky, but love to bonk
this type of woman, u must have enjoy it very much and have tactics to
woo such woman, please have a contact 4 me, :p:p, thanks.

MrREaLMaN
09-07-2008, 01:56 PM
sound interesting and juicy.
hope to know her bro:p

ahchee
10-07-2008, 03:52 PM
Bro,
PM me, we can exchange

iorby
11-07-2008, 12:37 AM
Care to share, man?

amsci99
11-07-2008, 05:38 PM
I hope I am not too late, your PM is full. By the way, I have 2 PRC 'Busty' contact to exchange. If interested, I hope you would consider.

draven78eric
11-07-2008, 05:45 PM

bro...
i check wif u...is her number 9025**59...?
to be cfm...
Manage to got her number sumwhere oso...:D

braunmaster
11-07-2008, 05:46 PM
FULL INBOX! can clear so i can pm u