PDA

View Full Version : Original C Cupper , Nice Nipples , Solid service with CIM.. Tarma avail

thaiboy
28-06-2008, 10:25 AM
Name : Pern

Pics
Pern (http://a9898j.badongo.com/gallery/41204/0/3871052)

Stats : HT 156 ,C Cup Original , 24 , 35

Service: BBBJ , CIM , Bath , FJ etc.....

Code : 110 90 2 / 65 45 1, Tarma @ 200 120 4 / 120 60 2

Live Picss up

thaiboy
28-06-2008, 01:08 PM
Bug neh neh bonkings starts ;)

thaiboy
30-06-2008, 11:45 AM
upzzz...(o)(o):p

novaboy
01-07-2008, 04:10 PM
Try Pern today
thanks to Bro Thai on this gal

Looks: 7/10 (what you see is what u get)
Body: 8/10 (ok to me cos i quite big in size XXL)
Boobs: 9/10 (nice set of headlamps, couldnt get enough of those)
BBBJ: 8/10 (deep throat with gd suction)
CIM: Yes
FJ: 8/10 (tight with nice moaning)
Comm: 2/10 ( poor english but good service)
Svc: 8/10 (GF hug for a whole 5min after i cum)

too bad i had to leave earlier due to work... if not i will go for round 2

sorry for the short report

thaiboy
01-07-2008, 08:56 PM
Try Pern today

Looks: 7/10 (what you see is what u get)
Body: 8/10 (ok to me cos i quite big in size XXL)
Boobs: 9/10 (nice set of headlamps, couldnt get enough of those)
BBBJ: 8/10 (deep throat with gd suction)
CIM: Yes
FJ: 8/10 (tight with nice moaning)
Comm: 2/10 ( poor english but good service)
Svc: 8/10 (GF hug for a whole 5min after i cum)

too bad i had to leave earlier due to work... if not i will go for round 2

Cheers....;)

Hulksg
02-07-2008, 10:15 AM
To begin with Thaiboy should be taken for drinks for the quality of girls and the quality of service he provides---according to me he is the best in town anyways let me not digress from Pern. PERN in one sentence is one of the best screws I have had in a long time........brothers go see this girl ..she is beautiful ....awesome and natural tits ---very nicely shaped....she is heavy on her hips ---but firm so she doesnt wobble all over the place --she is firm and mindblowing to have doggy style with.so what makes her so special well apart from the great body ---sorry i dont like fake boobs and skinny girls....she was a cock explosive in bed ---she gives insane blowjobs combined with ball sucks.....I did her in many style even lifted her in my arms and did it standing with her legs on my shoulders ..her pussy is tight and packs my meat well. I was pumping her hard doggy on the edge of the bed and I guess she could feel that i was going to explode ...she stopped completly she turned around in a flash flash and pulled off my condom in one swift stroke --without hurting me one bit..and then gulped my cock down her throat....brother's i am serious ---she took me deep insdie her mouth and i exploded and after her mouth was full I still kept dripping she didnt stop till she got every single drop...if not in her mouth --she made sure she took it on her chin.......after round one i was cleaned up and washed up and she massaged me and cuddled with me..we frenched ---no smell or weird taste....she has beautiful nose and smile...in no time was I hard again ----I was given a mind blowing blowjob again but because i was really hard she automatically capped me and started to ride me...we were rocking the bed so hard I was afraid at one point that we would end up breaking the wall and end up on the other side....she started saying something in thai and i could see her face in ecstacy....she shivered and gripped me really hard...hahhah fuck....end of round two in a record time of 45 min....she didnt take me out and collapsed on top of me.. we stayed like that for a good 10 min...after which she pulled me out removed the condom and took me for a shower....I know all of you will take this as a part of normal thai hospitality but I am telling you this girl gives you amazing GF like feeling. I am absolutely going to see her again before she leaves the island. :cool: my parting words are that this girl is a die die must try ;-)........ooops almost forgot THANK YOU Thai Boy or as they say it here Kamsia........

thaiboy
02-07-2008, 04:03 PM
To begin with Thaiboy should be taken for drinks for the quality of girls and the quality of service he provides...ooops almost forgot THANK YOU Thai Boy or as they say it here Kamsia........

When u want to bring me for a drink ?:D

thaiboy
03-07-2008, 10:11 AM
This gal " pern "really can suck u dry and left nothing over on your 2 big bell

thaiboy
03-07-2008, 01:24 PM
This gal " pern "really can suck u dry and left nothing over on your 2 big bell

upzzz.............

thaiboy
05-07-2008, 07:04 PM
.........:rolleyes:

thaiboy
06-07-2008, 08:30 AM
upzzz.......for sunday:D

thaiboy
08-07-2008, 03:18 PM
upzz.... c cup, solid BBBJ CIM , solid service....

thaiboy
09-07-2008, 10:31 AM
......upz;)

sinpirate
09-07-2008, 11:51 PM
Tarma available? with who?
tkx, bro:D

thaiboy
10-07-2008, 09:37 AM
Tarma available? with who?
tkx, bro:D

PU, Nung , Pern :D

hippolover
11-07-2008, 06:24 PM
Here's my FR, tried her this afternoon.

Looks : 6.5
Body :6.5
Boobs : 8.5 (Extremely Fine Funbags)
BBBJ : 6.5
FJ : 7.5 (quite tight)
CIM : Yes
French : Only light kissing

Pics look chubby however in real life she's not. Those boobs are fantastic i must say.

:)

thaiboy
12-07-2008, 09:37 AM
Sat And Sun only KT Number

thaiboy
12-07-2008, 10:51 AM
Sat , Sun 12th, 13th -

89 90 2 / 50 45 1 .:D

feng
12-07-2008, 03:12 PM
thanks bro for arrangement.

A quickie with Pern

Looks : 7/10
Body :7/10
Boobs : 7/10
BBBJ : 6.5 (suction could be improve. hj+CIM)
FJ : did not try

thaiboy
12-07-2008, 03:57 PM
thanks bro for arrangement.

A quickie with Pern

Looks : 7/10
Body :7/10
Boobs : 7/10
BBBJ : 6.5 (suction could be improve. hj+CIM)
FJ : did not try

Kamsia...cheers;)

wordcraft
13-07-2008, 12:11 PM
Does anyone here know this OKT's contact number? I have tried to PM him many times. Is he out of business or something? :eek:

W

7udtdvr
13-07-2008, 04:58 PM
Just tried Pern just now.Below are my report.

Look : 7
Body: 6.5
Boobs : 7.5
Bj : 7.5
Fj : 7
GFE : 5.0 ( Too rush for me )

Bro when i'm on my way to her room,there is a sweet looking thai girl fair & quite big headlight came inside the lift at 3rd level and going up to 5th level,may i know who is she

big&bouncy
13-07-2008, 07:24 PM
like to thank thaiboy for bringing gd quality babes here n always providing 'LIVE' photos!
tried her last week she look better than photo
she looks slimmer and younger in person
fj wise is sop i do all the work :( but her boobs are great!

looks 8
boobs 9 (round and big)
body 8
gfe 6
rtf yes

thaiboy
14-07-2008, 10:04 AM
she looks slimmer and younger in person
fj wise is sop i do all the work :( but her boobs are great!

looks 8
boobs 9 (round and big)
body 8
gfe 6
rtf yes

Kamsia...;)

bonded
14-07-2008, 08:49 PM
I made love to Pern twice yesterday. She was awesome. Warm, friendly and has good tits. She has soft and smooth skin all over, and a cute smile.

Her pictures in the album do her injustice. She's younger and shorter than those pictures suggest, which is of course, all the more better for you to enjoy her.

She also joke joke a bit, and we had a few laughs. Although, her English is not so good, it's better than expected. We had some meaningful conversations between our shots.

Got massage and for like 10-15 minutes she just lie next to me, hugging me and we watched TV. Romantic :o

I think her hospitality and friendliness is a big plus, and makes your experience with her better than just mindless sex.

Sorry guys, I cannot give ratings, as I'm new in this field. But I am going back for Pern again, before she leaves for Thailand.

thaiboy
15-07-2008, 12:37 PM
I made love to Pern twice yesterday. She was awesome. Warm, friendly and has good tits. She has soft and smooth skin all over, and a cute smile.

Her pictures in the album do her injustice. She's younger and shorter than those pictures suggest, which is of course, all the more better for you to enjoy her.

cheers....;)

thaiboy
16-07-2008, 11:42 AM
110 90 2 / 65 45 1 still available

madog
17-07-2008, 03:56 PM
Hi Thai Boy,

Thanks for the recommendation and bringing Pern to town. Can't up your points so write a FR for you.

sms bro around 10.30am, thought of getting another girl but she is not convenience, that time of the month. so got Pern instead.

Reach designation at 12.50, parking is plentiful and because location is town area so not afraid of being seen by anyone. (can say go and see clients..)

Reach her room, wow.. she was wearing a silky night gown. Big smile, but bigger boobs... Bro awaken!! She is quite short (1.56 to 1.6m) which I like. Bring me into the room and have me sitted on the bed. She was working in KTV in BKK before coming here.

Service is 10/10. Better than gf. She will take off my shoes and socks (my CO at home don't even wash my socks), unbutton my shirt and hang up nicely with cloth hanger. Sit around the bed and TCSS a bit, really like bgr. (she speaks little english and i speak little thai, still ok).

proceed to bath, it is so nice to be wash up from the afternoon sweat. she will pay attention to the little bro, playing with it along the way. Feelling her boobs, WOW!!! it's for real and firm. But according to my C cup hand, hers is more than C. could be even D or somewhere there.

Dry up and lay down on the bed. She came up wearing nothing, applied some powder and lay down beside me. Started to catbath me as I explore her. Autorome a while but her boobs still attracts me most. Her nipple is small and reactive to my kisses. Sit up and started to catbath her instead. From boobs to pussy. Her hole is real small, as I finger and kiss her, can feel she feeling high and wet.

"come in" she cried, signaling me to start real action. We rolled over in the bed, with her on top of me. She started to kiss and lick my nipple as I fondle her breast. without capping, my little bro is stroking her pussy. I almost had the impluse to do it raw. can see that she is quite playful with that as well. She put on the cap for me and wanted to use KY which I say no need as she is so wet already. So she started to ride me. Her pussy is so tight, can feel the entrance into her. It took 2-3 attempts to reach further in and hearing her moan....

She rode on me for few minutes and I sit up and rock her while sitting down. Then change position to missionary for a while. I know I can't last long with this partner so finally change to standing up beside the bed and bang her for a good 5 minutes before exploding. Lie down on her body for a while as she hug me closely.

Wash up and had a good back massage from her. Almost felt asleep, especially after clearing my ammo. signal me to turn over and continue her massage until the bro part where she started to bbbj. Immediately spring to life again. start of 2nd round. I will not bored you with the details but I'm a person of change so tried doggy, half doggy, and some other position. Finally HJ by her as time running out and I still can't cum.

Overall a great bonk but too little time, next week find chance to book her overnight, then will have more time. She is worth the $110/90/2, definately. Book her soon before she goes back on the 22nd.

Looks : 7.5
Body :8.5
Boobs : 9 (Extremely Fine Funbags)
BBBJ : 8
FJ : 9 (quite tight)
French : Yes

Sorry if i bored you in any way. Up my points if you like it.
Thanks.

thaiboy
17-07-2008, 06:49 PM
Hi Thai Boy,

Thanks for the recommendation and bringing Pern to town.
Overall a great bonk but too little time, next week find chance to book her overnight, then will have more time. She is worth the $110/90/2, definately. Book her soon before she goes back on the 22nd.

Looks : 7.5
Body :8.5
Boobs : 9 (Extremely Fine Funbags)
BBBJ : 8
FJ : 9 (quite tight)
French : Yes

Thanks.

Thanks...cheers!:rolleyes:

thaiboy
18-07-2008, 09:38 AM
110 90 2 / 65 45 1...still available ;)

imp_z
18-07-2008, 10:29 AM
had Pern yday, here's the report :

looks : 8 (in pic she look mature n 'bak chye' but actual fact she is petite)
boobs : 9 (i m boobs lover)
BBBJ : 7 (not much of suction)

FJ : 9 (accomodating/ wet)

Overall : 8

once again thx Bro TB for bringing in such a gem !!!

thaiboy
18-07-2008, 01:24 PM
had Pern yday, here's the report :

looks : 8 (in pic she look mature n 'bak chye' but actual fact she is petite)
boobs : 9 (i m boobs lover)
BBBJ : 7 (not much of suction)

FJ : 9 (accomodating/ wet)

Overall : 8

once again thx Bro TB for bringing in such a gem !!!

Kamsia....;)

thaiboy
18-07-2008, 05:27 PM
............upz:rolleyes:

halge
19-07-2008, 02:41 AM
A short FR on Pern

Look: 8/10 Looks better in real life, cute
Body: 8/10 Nice curves in the right places
Boobs: 8/10 nice soft C cup, bouncy :cool:
BBBJ: 9/10 solid BBBJ, asked if I wanted CIM or FJ
FJ: 9/10 good with variety of positions
Attitude: 9/10 hard working, want to please you :p
RTF: maybe, if have time

bonded
19-07-2008, 04:06 PM
Pern is going back on 22nd. She provides really good service, so don't miss your chance. Or you will have to wait a few months.

I went back to her second time for two reasons: the amazing hospitality she provides, and the girlfriend feeling you get being with her.

I met her friend Pu in her room. They were having some popiah and tart. After Pu left, Pern shared with me a tart and a piece of popiah.

She remembers me from last week. She even recalled my name and kept teasing me about the stuff that happened last time. Like always, she is very friendly and joked a lot.

I'm not going into the details of the FJ or BBBJ, but this time, I started off giving her an oral (which she liked), then we did FJ (missionary, side of bed, doggy), BBBJ, finishing with FJ again. I enjoyed being with her and in her even more than I did last time. :D

But what was better than the sex itself is the connection we had. During oral sex, we were smiling, laughing and teasing. I can't say here what they are, but we share some inside jokes ;)

My advice: If you treat her like a girlfriend and not go about having sex like it's business, you'll have some things to share with her too, making it a memorable time.

The massage she gave me was good and made my whole body relax. Even during that she was teasing me and sharing laughs. Then we just watched TV. Although I requested two shots, my first shot took a bit long and I was exhausted, so I told her, no need to go second time.

So we just hug each other naked in bed under the blanket and chat chat chat while watching TV. Very romantic :o I told her to go around Singapore before she goes back. She only went a few places so far.

It was nice, we shared some things about each other. Although her English is not good, she can understand simple things. We talked about a lot of things.

Then it was almost time to go, she showed me some photos in her phone of her sister and the sister's baby. I can tell that Pern really likes me and was seeing me more like a friend than just a customer. I never asked for all these. Thanks Pern.

I'll miss you Pern. Will be waiting for you to come back :p

Thanks Thaiboy, hope you will bring her back.

thaiboy
20-07-2008, 10:27 AM
I went back to her second time for two reasons: the amazing hospitality she provides, and the girlfriend feeling you get being with her.

But what was better than the sex itself is the connection we had. During oral sex, we were smiling, laughing and teasing. I can't say here what they are, but we share some inside jokes ;)

My advice: If you treat her like a girlfriend and not go about having sex like it's business, you'll have some things to share with her too, making it a memorable time.

I'll miss you Pern. Will be waiting for you to come back :p

Thanks Thaiboy, hope you will bring her back.

Kamsia....;)

thaiboy
21-07-2008, 09:02 AM
upzz....:D

thaiboy
21-07-2008, 02:24 PM
.......upz

thaiboy
21-07-2008, 10:06 PM
Kin Kin 110 90 2 / 65 45 1 last day 22/07/08

bonded
28-11-2008, 01:52 AM