PDA

View Full Version : Solid and Skillful Professional Masseuse - 23yo

Pages : [1] 2

stephan
27-06-2008, 11:45 AM
Thanks to the contact from bro aman. I open a new thread because I found that she is worth introduce to bros and here is more proper thread for sharing, especially those like to find solid and skillful massage like me.

She is 23yo, fair with big boobs (34C). She has work as professional masseuse in ShenZhen for 3 years, massage skill is very good, solid and accurate to the points. She is quite friendly and chatty, quite easy going and a bit 傻大姐 type.

After check in to the hotel, we took bath together and she helping me to clean up my body. She is quite playful, keep attacking my kuku and willing to please you if you have any request. (you can ask her perform bj n fj in the bathroom, don’t mistaken something like RAW, anal, SM and etc. hor :p )

She started with her solid and skillful massage for more than an hour (about 1.5hour), me almost fall in sleep, relax~! During the massage time, she accidentally steps on my lampah! :O Walie! Luckily only slightly steps on the skin not the ball. She keep saying sorry and laughing all the way. Kns! Kekekeke….. lol

Fj I cut it short, as the massage is my main purpose to get her. Her is the short FR;

Boobs: 34C
Height: about 160cm
Weight: about 50kgs
Looks: 6/10
Figure: 7/10
Skin: 8/10 (very fair… but .. u going to find out! :D)
FJ: 8/10 (hard working and willing to please, any position she will cooperate)
Massage: 9/10 (The most important to me)
Attitude: 9/10 (Enjoy whole section)
Damage: 80 + tips 20 = 100

Note: The above mention is my own judgement, me just waiting for other bros FR to compare. Cheers!

How to request for her contact? As usual, some filtering is needed to find out who is really interest to get her service, preferable those with FR posted before. But don’t pm to me, you can either pm to bro aman or make a enquiry post here.

The old link will not be used starts by today, some disturbance happen due to personal matter. I just trying to introduce good lobang (I feel is good) and helping the girl at the same time. Do remember that SBF is a good place for you to find good gem and great service.

99percent
27-06-2008, 12:11 PM
is there a former old thread on her actually?

fatfatman
27-06-2008, 01:15 PM
YO Bro,

Mind PM me the contact.
:):)

Blackhand Gang
27-06-2008, 01:20 PM
nice find bro. i am new hopefully can get her contact

speedyG
27-06-2008, 01:38 PM
hi bro,

mind pm me contacts? I love gd massage n bonking session ;)

derekc
27-06-2008, 01:41 PM
hi bro

appreciate your contact info via pm.

kam sia

stephan
27-06-2008, 02:09 PM
bro fatfatman, Blackhand Gang, speedyG and derekc

It's hard to justify (filtering) from your previous posts. Why not put it in this way, who really want to get her service, pm me ur contact. Let's see this work or not. Cheers! ;)

I only help up on these 4 bros, others bros who are interested can pm to bro aman. I just curious to see those samsters without many posts and points are genuine to try her or not. Please note that your contact will be forward to her complete with special notice.

maituleow
27-06-2008, 03:16 PM
[QUOTE=stephan;2858125] During the massage time, she accidentally steps on my lampah! :O Walie! Luckily only slightly steps on the skin not the ball. She keep saying sorry and laughing all the way. Kns! Kekekeke….. lol

Maybe its the start of something new...STEPPING ON LAMPAH MASSAGE...hehehehehehehehe..not many know how to do this yunno..

Keith2001
27-06-2008, 04:32 PM
Bro, can i have the contact too.... hopefully she don't step on my LP.... :)

Clit_LickeR
27-06-2008, 04:50 PM
How to request for her contact? As usual, some filtering is needed to find out who is really interest to get her service, preferable those with FR posted before. But don’t pm to me, you can either pm to bro aman or make a enquiry post here.

aiyo.. i retired liao BUT... still got chance bo? :D:p

birdie8819
27-06-2008, 04:58 PM
I just curious to see those samsters without many posts and points are genuine to try her or not. Please note that your contact will be forward to her complete with special notice.

Hello bro stephan long time no see liao , so when kopi again . :D

Hm.... as usual alot of bro's will come in post , ask for contact's then no FR's .......sigh ...

uvlex
27-06-2008, 05:00 PM
wow another good massage

Can i have the contact too please? =)

SonyEricsson750
27-06-2008, 08:50 PM
BVro stephan, u 4got to mention her name. btw, can pm her nos. need a good n hard massage. hope she wont step on my balls....heeee

mahj
27-06-2008, 09:20 PM
Hi bro,

Please PM me her contact.

superbadman
27-06-2008, 09:29 PM
Hi bro,

Can u kindly Please PM me her contact.Thks:D

XXXJL
27-06-2008, 09:29 PM
Hi Bro,

Pls Pm me her contact . Thanks.

honda69honda
27-06-2008, 11:56 PM
yoz bro.. can pm the ctc?

i will try to post FR if i can get to arrange the session with her..

a good solid massage is what i need badly now

stephan
28-06-2008, 02:51 AM
I did mention do not pm to me but my pm box almost flooded now. But doesn't matter, I will try to give out her contact to who has posted FR b4, very simple filter. I will not clear my pm box till it full, then all the job will carry by bro aman only. :D

For those posted on the thread, as long as u have write a FR b4, u will receive my pm. Cheers! ;)

P/S: Please note that instruction has passed to her, when doing massage, do not answer any call, I think everybody like it. In case she don't answer your call at that time, please wait for her return call or sms her in mandarin only hor.

dakc
28-06-2008, 05:11 AM
Hi bro, can i have her no> thx.

:)

beckie0723
28-06-2008, 11:09 AM
bro stephan, care to share. thx.

Adept
28-06-2008, 11:28 AM
Hi Bro,

Really need a good massage, even if my LP will kena stepped on :P

I am very new here in the forum but have already posted one FR on the YHC thread. Please PM me her contact, thanks a million!

stephan
28-06-2008, 12:22 PM
OK bros,
I have sent out many contacts and some bros had already tried her service. If 1 out of 10 bros willing to share his FR, I would expect 2 more FRs will be posted very soon. Let's us wait for others FR to justify her service, if not that good, dun waste our hard earning money la! Cheers! ;)

dollysorry
28-06-2008, 04:18 PM
Thanks to the contact from bro aman. I open a new thread because I found that she is worth introduce to bros and here is more proper thread for sharing, especially those like to find solid and skillful massage like me.

She is 23yo, fair with big boobs (34C). She has work as professional masseuse in ShenZhen for 3 years, massage skill is very good, solid and accurate to the points. She is quite friendly and chatty, quite easy going and a bit 傻大姐 type.

After check in to the hotel, we took bath together and she helping me to clean up my body. She is quite playful, keep attacking my kuku and willing to please you if you have any request. (you can ask her perform bj n fj in the bathroom, don’t mistaken something like RAW, anal, SM and etc. hor :p )

She started with her solid and skillful massage for more than an hour (about 1.5hour), me almost fall in sleep, relax~! During the massage time, she accidentally steps on my lampah! :O Walie! Luckily only slightly steps on the skin not the ball. She keep saying sorry and laughing all the way. Kns! Kekekeke….. lol

Fj I cut it short, as the massage is my main purpose to get her. Her is the short FR;

Looks: 6/10
Figure: 7/10
Skin: 8/10 (very fair… but .. u going to find out! :D)
FJ: 8/10 (hard working and willing to please, any position she will cooperate)
Massage: 9/10 (The most important to me)
Damage: 80 + tips 20 = 100

Note: The above mention is my own judgement, me just waiting for other bros FR to compare. Cheers!

The old link will not be used starts by today, some disturbance happen due to personal matter. I just trying to introduce good lobang (I feel is good) and helping the girl at the same time. Do remember that SBF is a good place for you to find good gem and great service.

Pleae post me her contact
Thanks

haoren28
28-06-2008, 04:39 PM
hi bro... care to give the ctc??? thanks!

CuMoN_i_want
28-06-2008, 07:20 PM
TS, is the FL the same as the one in this post?http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-free-stds-included/86976-another-shy-gal-chong-qing-23yrs.html

you said that there were some disturbance happening there, i guess it will happen here for the same reason. So what is the point of starting a new thread for the same FL :confused::confused::confused:

Will you be the next to be accused as aman follower or clone :confused:. All the best

ken6890
28-06-2008, 07:31 PM
since bro stephan open a new thread here than I would like to shift my FR post to here for sharing also , please don't mind bro stephan , I just to share only , below is my FR after get contact from bro aman few days ago , thank bro aman again .

Make an appointment with her last few day to try her massage as I am tired 腰酸背痛, never think to bonk as too tired , just want to relex and enjoy massage as bro aman mentioned her skill not bad, the price is ok for me ( Damage : Massage + HJ = $60 , Massage +FJ=$80) think i may choose the massage + HJ will do lo as there got 2 option to chose and Iwas tired also .Reach the hotel book a room message her room number and I take shower myself while waiting for her , within 5min she arrived , open the door saw a young pretty face with abit shy shy in first meet , after came in the room saw me already taken shower she ask me whether want to take shower again with her or not , I say no need so she take shower her own , later she come out whole body nake with nice figure stand in front of me , wa my sleep didi also wake liao lo .
she ask me lay on the bed say want to massage for me first and ask me what package I want ?(massage + HJ $60 or massage + FJ $80 ) infact going to tell her only massage + HJ , tell her later than decide ( hehe see her performance first ma ) she start her massage me from head , nack , hand to toe ( whole body) to my surprised her masage skill is very good as compare to many other masseuse I meet before HC .massage joint etc ......, and i never encounter such a young prc can do this type service good of massage ( with nake body massage you also:D) ask her did her train before , she answer yes she was masseuse in china , after half an hours of wonderfull and relex massage , she came to my face and kiss me smile and ask me "now what package you want ?? wa liao look at her horny face didi already marakita liao , change mind to massage +FJ $80 liao lo ( pay $20 extra lo ) , she start frend me follow by catbath BJ (with cap ) FJ on 2 position missionary and dog style , as FJ is normal I don't put too much detail here to make the story too long , here plus points is her good massage skill and her look which difficult to find such a good buget price in the market now of young with pretty look .

Look: 7.0/10 ( if proper make up and dress can meet 8 10)
BoobS: should be 34 to 36 ba (not expert in this , nice to hold )
Shower : never try as i take myself first before she arrive
Cathbath:7/10
BJ:7./10 ( good suction )
FJ:8/10 ( she was horny will bonk her , do her in 2 position )
Massage skill 8.5/10 ( surprise to be so good for young girls as compare to other masseuse )
Attitude:8/10 ( very good attitude make the whole session feel good )
Damage:$80 Massage +FJ +tips
RFT : Sure (now difficult to find such a good lobang with pretty young girl nake body with very good massage with this reasonable price )
Highly recommend to those bro who like good relex massage by young girls than go for HJ or FJ as I found it worth it :)

I am just sharing my FR here only and kindly forgive if my english writting is not good , thank !

CuMoN_i_want
28-06-2008, 08:08 PM
:rolleyes:since bro stephan open a new thread here than I would like to shift my FR post to here for sharing also , please don't mind bro stephan , I just to share only , below is my FR after get contact from bro aman few days ago , thank bro aman again .

OMFG, hope these kind of "disturbance" posts do not shifted to here too. Otherwise it will result as what I had mentioned :rolleyes:

For the benefit of those who are not in the loop, I Found another similar thread on this FL.
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-free-stds-included/84004-sexy-kitten-prc-80-student-chong-qing.html. Now I wonder when is Ah Z coming out to scream

Thanks to Bro Aman for his contact.

Make appt for 2.30pm today to have massage and hj ....
For all bros into good massage ... the standard is comparable to if not better than any of the masseuse in SG, Thai, Viet or Bali. I am a sucker for massage though not really into bonking .... and this is better than those in real massage joint as she will tease your kuku jiao ... haha, am sure you bros know what the feeling like ... so much better than those in HC ...

Thanks to Bro Aman for 叮当 DD contact.
wa liao look at her horny face didi already marakita liao , change mind to massage +FJ $80 liao lo ( pay $20 extra lo ) ,

bros, glad to see both of you are enjoying the session, but im here not to pour cold water or cursing on both of u. As this irresponsible aman is doing RAW with some of his FLs, please make a trip down to DSC for check up asap as u 2 may be @ risks. Its better to be safe than be sorry. This aman is a real shame

hibubblegum
28-06-2008, 11:01 PM
Wow Bro,

Sounds like a really gd gem...

Can I have her contacts pls?
I promise to write a FR after I tried her massage...thanks!

ken6890
28-06-2008, 11:31 PM
:rolleyes:

OMFG, hope these kind of "disturbance" posts do not shifted to here too. Otherwise it will result as what I had mentioned :rolleyes:

For the benefit of those who are not in the loop, I Found another similar thread on this FL.
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-free-stds-included/84004-sexy-kitten-prc-80-student-chong-qing.html. Now I wonder when is Ah Z coming out to scream

Thank bro for the info , I am just sharing the service of girls I try if found good I post the FR to share with bro here .

For me have try many girls , of course got meet some disapointed one also la , trying here and there is trying luck also , good one I will try to post and disapointed one I will not post (no good to post out as not to break their so call rice bowl ) may be other feel good like many bros said"one man meat is another man poison ma .

For my personal view , if I find the girls interested and the quote is ok and reasonable to me , I will try out see good or not , if good than I post FR to share .

kindly forgive if I say anything wrong here , thank !

CuMoN_i_want
28-06-2008, 11:46 PM
kindly forgive if I say anything wrong here , thank !

relax la brater this is free forum so you can say what you want. I only interested to see the flamming war going in the two threads as mentioned and so I post the links to share with the braters here.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-free-stds-included/84004-sexy-kitten-prc-80-student-chong-qing.html
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-free-stds-included/86976-another-shy-gal-chong-qing-23yrs.html

I did not say TS is OKT la, but if the man want to live on a woman or a few women by taking commission or any other kind of deal with the FL, we also cannot stop him. It take two hands to clap.

I did not say it is a shameful things or it is wrong for the braters here to ask contact and hence giving a chance for this kind of man to make his living. As long as you willing to pay and you are happy after fucking. Three parties also happy de.

ken6890
29-06-2008, 12:10 AM
I did not say it is a shameful things or it is wrong for the braters here to ask contact and hence giving a chance for this kind of man to make his living. As long as you willing to pay and you are happy after fucking. Three parties also happy de.[/QUOTE]

Thank bro and very agree with you on you words "As long as you willing to pay and you are happy after fucking. Three parties also happy de" :D

As long as we are happy in their service when try and money well spend with no regret , all happy :D

stephan
29-06-2008, 12:12 AM
Will you be the next to be accused as aman follower or clone :confused:. All the best

boy,
dun used clone to talk lah. I met up all bros also name myself as stephan. if u free, i treat u kopi loh.

Anyway, this is free forum, simi follower simi clone, zap me as u like, me seasoned already. Haiz... maybe SBF is belonging to u lah, but doesn't bother to me. I still enjoy alot in my real life. :rolleyes:

I share her good massage to those like solid and skillful massage, as I take lobang from some samsters here. Just sharing to each other when we got good lobang, nothing else.

OK lah, I only can say that much. U can carry on as u like, no more reply from me. ;)

The old link will not be used starts by today...

CuMoN_i_want
29-06-2008, 12:59 AM
boy,
dun used clone to talk lah. I met up all bros also name myself as stephan. if u free, i treat u kopi loh.

Anyway, this is free forum, simi follower simi clone, zap me as u like, me seasoned already. Haiz... maybe SBF is belonging to u lah, but doesn't bother to me. I still enjoy alot in my real life. :rolleyes:

I share her good massage to those like solid and skillful massage, as I take lobang from some samsters here. Just sharing to each other when we got good lobang, nothing else.

OK lah, I only can say that much. U can carry on as u like, no more reply from me. ;)

uncle,

simi clone simi zap i dun noe la. i am just like u here for fun and contact, nothing else. i already say someone might accuse u being clone or follower but i din say u are. SBF belong to everyone, not only u, me aman Ah A or his siblings. But we do enjoy their flamming war don't we? :D

I am happy that i can have starbuck coffee, but school started have a lot of homework le. My biology teacher encourage us to have hand-on and emphasize on practical so i am here lo :cool:

dannywee75
29-06-2008, 01:43 AM
bro stephan
pls share lor ... thanks !
dannywee75

plsPM

Dizzyman
29-06-2008, 01:56 AM
Hi Ts... mind sharing contact?....thanks in adv

haoren28
29-06-2008, 02:04 AM
yoz bro... can share the contact??? thanks

CuMoN_i_want
29-06-2008, 02:10 AM
Hi Ts... mind sharing contact?....thanks in adv

this reply is computer generated :D

It's hard to justify (filtering) from your previous posts. Why not put it in this way, who really want to get her service, pm me ur contact. Let's see this work or not. Cheers! ;)

I only help up on these 4 bros, others bros who are interested can pm to bro aman. I just curious to see those samsters without many posts and points are genuine to try her or not. Please note that your contact will be forward to her complete with special notice.

martel
29-06-2008, 02:22 AM
Hi Bros,

Mind PM me the contact...thanks in advance...

CuMoN_i_want
29-06-2008, 02:26 AM
Hi Bros,

Mind PM me the contact...thanks in advance...

It's hard to justify (filtering) from your previous posts. Why not put it in this way, who really want to get her service, pm me ur contact. Let's see this work or not. Cheers!

conjurer
29-06-2008, 05:17 AM
Bro Stephan,

I have just engage her services. Is this the thread to post FR ? Thanks :)

Chxchx
29-06-2008, 11:54 AM
Bro stephan and ken6890,

Is the gal in this thread the same as Ding Dang?
And which hotel she usually operate in Geylang?

Can share her contact with me?
thanks

ken6890
29-06-2008, 12:36 PM
Bro stephan and ken6890,

Is the gal in this thread the same as Ding Dang?
And which hotel she usually operate in Geylang?

Can share her contact with me?
thanks

Hi bro , please be informed that the contact you shall ask from the TS or aman and not me , please understand , thank !

CuMoN_i_want
29-06-2008, 02:12 PM

Yeah.. received these comments from two losers in real life. Who care about the points :rolleyes:

one is a 7 points and the other a 3 points. Maybe these people are what we call "son of the bitch" because they make their living on women body :D:D

Solid and Skillful... 29-06-2008 10:11 AM BUSY BODY
Solid and Skillful... 29-06-2008 09:54 AM this reply is computer generated

Meltdown
29-06-2008, 02:34 PM
Bro Stephan,

Can I have her contact. :p

Please check on my previous FRs.

Long time never cheong liao.... This time must cheong again....

Thanks in advance

superbadman
29-06-2008, 04:04 PM
Thks bro for the ctc.Here is my FR which i had promise to contribute.
Sms her for a apptment and bk a rm.She came 20mins later.1st impression of her was look,i rate 7.5 veri SYT as wat bro claim.She was veri friendly too,came in and start hugging me.When she strip naked,her figure and skin was so gorgeous,my rod immediately become harden..Especially her boobs which is firm and big.We proceed to shower and dry ourselve,without delay action start,she catbath me and return her favour follow by BJ me with cap.Soon enter her,she was veri horny and veri wet.moaning sound was great and encourage me to bump her harder untill i surrender in no time.We were both exhausted and hug each other to rest for a while.Soon energy recharge and shower up follow by rd 2 massage.Her massage was great too quite relax and she was a veri hard working gal.Really worth ur $ spend.Finally time up and kiss each gdbye and hm sweet hm.
Hope bros will like my contrbution and if u think u like it,please kindly up my pts.once again Thank You,bro.:D

honda69honda
29-06-2008, 06:17 PM
ok bros.. here is the short FR after the session

sms for appt and waited for her.... came around 15mins later...
very gfe .. came in hug me and chit chat awhile before proceeding to bathroom for cleaning up...
after that start the massage...
overall massage is good, hardworking and good pressure at the correct spots..
finish massage... started abit of teasing.. but was really too tired to go all the way.. so ask her to do a hj.... quite SOP

final verdict... 7/10 rating
Pros: Good attitude and hardworking :D
Cons: a little bit of facial hair :o

stephan
29-06-2008, 06:40 PM
Ok bros,

Thanks for the feedback on her service. Anyone wish to get her contact, get it from bro aman, not me anymore as I mention b4. I dun really active in sbf, 2 days nia my pm box flooded and I dun intend to clear it at the moment.

Hi bro , please be informed that the contact you shall ask from the TS or aman and not me , please understand , thank !
If u have time to help, I would appreciate a lot as this girl basically good attitude and service. Just check with bro aman, I also got the contact from him. Cheers!

akaza24
29-06-2008, 06:42 PM
Can share her contact? Always like to have a good massage wif some specials :)

riokia
29-06-2008, 07:43 PM
Care to pm me the contacts?

mahj
29-06-2008, 10:57 PM
Hi bro,

Just to check, which hotel does her operate in? Or may I just choose any hotel that is convenient to me?

ken6890
30-06-2008, 03:02 AM
Ok bros,

Thanks for the feedback on her service. Anyone wish to get her contact, get it from bro aman, not me anymore as I mention b4. I dun really active in sbf, 2 days nia my pm box flooded and I dun intend to clear it at the moment.

If u have time to help, I would appreciate a lot as this girl basically good attitude and service. Just check with bro aman, I also got the contact from him. Cheers!

Bro stephan , I don't mind to help to share the contact if I am free , normally I will respect the TS not to give the contact out , since you post out this I will try to help as per you request cos i also feel her massage skill , attitude and servicel is worth a try and also hope to help her .

ok if any bro who interested or in case can't get contact due to their busy or pm full unable to reply the contact than pm me , i will try to reply if i am free , thank !

winson11
30-06-2008, 10:38 AM
Hi Bro can u pm me the contact no.

youngboygun
30-06-2008, 02:13 PM
yo bro , your mailbox full liao ..
pls pm me her contacts :)

cheers ^^

bangbangben
30-06-2008, 03:35 PM
Stephan bro... mailbox full leh...

Share Share? :D

HawkSter
01-07-2008, 01:20 AM
Thanks Ken6890 for the contact. Below is my short MR.

Upon arrival at the room. She gave me a good hug although this is our first meeting. :) I request for massage first before other service so we proceed to have a shower before the start of the massage. Massage is very good and powerful if you can't take the pain then need to tell her to soften it a bit. But I like it. As for FJ, not bad but I'm more into massage as I'm a massage lover.

Name: Ding Dang (From Chong Qing, working in ShenZhen)
Look : 6.5/10 (grow to 7 after she get naked, maybe becoz of the dressing)
Body: 7.5/10 (Slim, quite a good figure, smooth skin, hand a bit rough maybe becoz of too much massage as she don't apply oil during massage)
Boobs : B+ to C Cup I think.
BM : Din provide (Maybe can request)
BJ: 5/10 (Ok, nothing to shout about)
HJ/Jua Gen: Din Try
GFE: 6.5/10 (Others might have more, depends on individual)
Massage: 8.5/10 (Hard and good massage. Thumbs up)
FJ: 7/10 (Not bad, quite accomodative)
RTM : Definitely, just for massage alone is good enough. Moreover she provide full package.

Damage : $80/1hr + Tips + $20 RM (can extend to 1.5-2hrs, just need to tips her for the extra time as she's not a clock watcher.)

Conclusion: Just for the powerful massage is good enough, moreover there's more... Really bring back my memory in ShenZhen. :p

ken6890
01-07-2008, 01:21 AM
Hi , today received few PM asking for the contact and I have pass out some also , and hope to see more FR soon , TS ! please take note also .

I am just helping only no other , kindly undertand , thanks .:)

EvilG
01-07-2008, 02:31 AM
hi guys,

can pass contact? also wanna ask if can go any hotel, and what charge for 2 hours. want to really relax.

thanks,
eg

stephan
01-07-2008, 11:21 AM
Conclusion: Just for the powerful massage is good enough, moreover there's more... Really bring back my memory in ShenZhen. :p

Exactly my main motive to open this thread here, those like massage should give a try. Upped u for ur FR sharing.

Hi , today received few PM asking for the contact and I have pass out some also , and hope to see more FR soon , TS ! please take note also .

I am just helping only no other , kindly undertand , thanks .:)

Thanks for the help. Cheers!

kenny9784
01-07-2008, 11:31 AM
Hi Bro Stephen, dont mind to share the contact ,as I need massage .as I am very tired...thank

ken6890
01-07-2008, 03:20 PM
Thanks Ken6890 for the contact. Below is my short MR.

Hi bro HawkSter

Nice Fr post and also happy that you have the same feel as me on her massage skill :D cheer

Me today also thinking to find her for her solid massage to relex as agree that
Just for the powerful massage is good enough :D

hehe today is 01 July got some GST support :D thanks

p2923m
01-07-2008, 03:37 PM
:D Hi Bro, Can i have the contact please

ken6890
01-07-2008, 03:38 PM
Exactly my main motive to open this thread here, those like massage should give a try. Upped u for ur FR sharing.

Bro stephan , for your info , today I also have give out some contact which I received PM for other bro that informed you and aman pm full or not free to reply .

Hope to see more FR soon , cheer :)

slackerz_00
01-07-2008, 03:41 PM
Does she does juz massage and jaugen only? Coz i rem once i didnt wan HJ or FJ at a HC, e masseuse face black black. Like as if i owe her one. Spoilt the mood sia.

I cant mentioned the HC, coz dun wanna spoilt the rep there. Some gals there still nt bad. Juz gt one bad memory there.

CuMoN_i_want
01-07-2008, 04:01 PM

I am still waiting for aman's follower to zap me. :D

thx1138
01-07-2008, 06:20 PM
thanks to bro ken6890 for the contact...

had the afternoon off today and wanted to have a good rub and also abit of fun :D called up one contact i had but was told that she's booked til early evening. logged onto the forum immediately to quicky look for a replacement. luckily bro ken6890 replied my pm in double quick time...hence the fr...

picked dd up from gl and proceeded to a hotel in jc. once in i started to strip while dd looked abit shy as she took off her top n short denim skirt before we went to shower. she has a not too bad look and a good bod...and as another bro said..some facial hair above the upper lip. but i am fine with that. she is tanned on certain parts of her bod...due to over exposure to sunlight while working in her family farm in the past. the position of one particular tan spot on her lower back may amuse some bros haha...

anyway i had an immediate hardon after she revealed her delicious bod. she suggested a massage first, but i told her my rod so hard...how to lie down on the front haha..she laughed and said lets proceed with the action first then. dd capped me and started the bj, as i started to fondle her soft and creamy c cup jugs...not long after i cant tahan anymore and requested to be capped and slowly moved inside her....her expressions and moans were not overly exaggerated..felt very gf haha. it was really quite arousing to see her twisting her body n turning her head from side to side as i pump her, until a point when she used her hands to pull me deep into her again and again til we both came :o

felt damn satisfied and tired after the action. we both showered again and returned to the bed for part 2 - the massage. dd had been working in a shenzhen hc for a year plus, so the massage is of some quality. may not be the best, but its good enough for me. halfway thru the massage i fell asleep...its really relaxing. dd gently woke me up and told me to turn to the front. as she massaged my chest and arms i started to feel sleepy again. but was soon wide awake and aroused when she fondled my hard rod again...she asked if i need to have another go? i said of cos!...she applied some oil and started the hj..slow and steady, the other hand skillfully caressing the bag of balls. i requested that she lie down beside me, so that i can suck and play with her milk jugs. we hugged each other as i erupted a second time :p

after the 3rd shower we still had some time left and chit chatted abit before i sent her back to gl. sorry to the bro who tried calling her, the reception at the hotel was terrible...basically no coverage.

overall a very good package...budget and service oriented :)

face: 6.5/10
body: 7/10
boobs: C (soft and creamy)
bj: 5/10 (average)
fj: 7/10
massage: 7.5/10
rtm: yes...she will be leaving spore in about 1.5 months time

damage: 20 + 100 + tips (this is for the additional hj and good service which i feel she deserved)

mahj
01-07-2008, 08:44 PM
Special thanks to bro Stephan for giving me the contact, and bro Ken6890 for providing me with additional information. Here's my FR.

Free yesterday so I decided to patronize her. When I called her at around 10+, it took her a long time before she picked up the phone and sounded really tired - oops, I must have woken her up from her sleep. Told her I would be a the location around 2.30pm to 3.00pm. She replied "I will wait for you", in mandarin, of course.

Meeting at 1pm was postponed so I went to the hotel early, checked in and then called her on the phone at about 1.50pm. She told me that she had something on and would only be available one hour later. I was a little mad as I thought we have agreed to meet up at 2.30pm to 3.00pm. But lan lan bo pian as I had already booked the room, went out to have a walk and bought a packet of CD on the way.

The weather was so hot outside so I went back to the hotel room at about 2.30pm. Watch some TV and then proceed to shower. As I was showering, she called to confirm my room number, and before I could hang up the phone, I hear knocking on the door.

I opened the door with the towel wrapped around my lower body. The first thing she noticed was that my back is still very wet. She took down my towel and help me dry my back, then she gently tickled my nipples. I almost got a hardon but she suddenly decided to stop.

She told me to lie on the bed and stripped herself to bra and panty. The panty is the see-through ones so I could see her pubic hair. She then proceeded to massage me with my face lying down. To me, her massage is only average - better than those who play piano but certainly a long way from those professional TN (like Mary in my previous FR). Perhaps because some bros have set my expectation too high, perhaps the bed is too soft to do massage. Anyway it was not quite to my expectation.

The other thing that really bothered me was that she kept replying SMS while massaging me. I didn't count but it must have been at least 10 SMS, if not more. So half the time she was massaging me with just her left hand, as she uses her right hand to reply to the message.

Since I didn't enjoy the massage and was frustrated with the SMS, I thought why don't we just get into action. So I told her to massage my front instead. She did some massage on my neck and shoulders with me sitting up, and then was licking my nipples when I lied down on my back, her hand stroking my didi. I got quite excited and almost exploded so I told her I want to make love instead of da fei ji. She stripped and went to the toilet to wash up (took a while, like 5 minutes with the door closed). When she came out of the toilet, my didi already soften like jelly, so she had to work to give me a hardon again.

I told her to do cowgirl but she complained that it was too tiring after 2-3 minutes, so I have no choice but to get to missionary position. I came very quickly, perhaps from her simulating earlier.

Overall it is a mixed experience - although I don't really like her look but she is a SYT and may appeal to many bros. Didn't like her massage as I am already addicted to the hard TN, but I believe many bros will find her skill quite acceptable. Yes, got some facial hair above her mouth, and a tanned back just above her buttock. She spoke too softly and with a funny tone so I didn't understand some of the remarks she made. Her fake moans actually turned me off. What was worst was the constant SMS that she replied throughout the massage session. She made me some coffee when I was showering and that was another plus point.

Please up my points if you like my FR. I need 8 more points as some bros here only release contacts to samsters with at least 20 points.

Thank you for your attention.

blox
01-07-2008, 10:47 PM
Wah!!! Great, I alway looking for good massage. Can Bro... PM me the contact.:) Thanks alot.

stfu_dude
01-07-2008, 11:16 PM
can some one pm me lah

HawkSter
02-07-2008, 02:25 AM
Thanks bro stephan and Ken6890 for upping my points and the contact of this good lobang. Will return the favour when I have the power to do it. :)

marcus tan
02-07-2008, 09:48 AM
Dear Brothers... can someone PM me the contact please, want to try it out tonight. Thanks alot.

ken6890
02-07-2008, 10:47 AM
Thanks bro stephan and Ken6890 for upping my points and the contact of this good lobang. Will return the favour when I have the power to do it. :)

bro HawSter , you welcome :)

Me yesterday night also Go RTF her again and have a nice session with her and enjoy her massage also , back home trying to post 2nd RTF FR but sbf alway cannot connect ( should be too many bro log in at that time ) :D end out too tired go sleep liao . anyway the RTF is the quite similar as before , as mentioned her plus points is her massage skill :D

JoshuaTan
02-07-2008, 07:21 PM
Bro, i need a massage(real), hope i can get her contact and try her tml.
:):)

composite2005
02-07-2008, 07:31 PM
Any bro can PM me her contact?
Kam Sia

g3nesis
03-07-2008, 12:53 AM
hi bro. can pm ctc? will post fr after try. if dun believe can search my username.

poonani
03-07-2008, 11:01 AM
Wow, what a find!

Her preferred location is nice and discreet, higher 30’s of Geylang lorongs, lots of parking; however, rooms not as good as 81 et al.

Better massage therapy than $170+++ Spa Botanica. She does it naked with a 8/10 body (flaw is large labia and natural pubes, but top marks for her breasts and ass), 7/10 face (flaw is light moustache). Strength and technique comparable to resort spa standard. Easily would be a red card in an HC, even Dragon.

Only problem is she is so good and popular, that she is a bit of a clock watcher and 30% of my massage was with one hand, as she texted all her enquiries. As I didn’t want to break her rice bowl, I just let her continue.

Sex is average, covered boring blow, very passive, bordering on tired fish (at least, not dead fish). Accommodating on positions, so since she no comment, I pervert and do my fantasy kama sutra positions, (not for her pleasure, just to see if I can do; embarrassing to do with someone I know, especially hump-backed bridge, waterfall, and Indian head stand).

She is definitely worth the money – I have paid more for worst, and she would be called if I really wanted to splurge on a decent hotel room and had a steam bath beforehand.

Left with ten minutes, and probably guilty from clockwatching, she wanted to sit and talk. Woman, the only reason I pay for sex, is not for staying, but that you will go away.

ukpimp
03-07-2008, 11:23 AM
Is she a streetwalker in Geylang?

ken6890
03-07-2008, 12:11 PM
Wow, what a find!

Her preferred location is nice and discreet, higher 30’s of Geylang lorongs, lots of parking; however, rooms not as good as 81 et al.

Better massage therapy than $170+++ Spa Botanica. She does it naked with a 8/10 body .Easily would be a red card in an HC, even Dragon.

She is definitely worth the money

Bro poonani , nice to see your FR and agree of her massage is worth the money , cheer :)

I have received many pm asking for her contact , Kindly take note that this girl is not found by me and thread starter is not me also , I only help it when I am free if TS or bro aman pm full or not free to reply since the TS post out ask me to help if I am free , if your find good and enjoy than up them for their spirit of sharing if you can , thanks!:)

For newbird with no FR post please kindly don't pm me if you can't get contact from them , my PM almost full liao , please kindly understand and don't mind , thanks :)

benny323
03-07-2008, 12:13 PM
Hi all bros
i would like to try out this playful gal massage.
pls PM me her contact. Thanks.

blox
03-07-2008, 12:52 PM
Thanks Bro Ken6890 for the contact...

I have engaged her service yesterday. She started off her service with a shower...clean and tidy... before starting the massage. I must said that her massage was GREAT:), if I would to compare her with some of the favorite in SBF forum (no intention to name them). She knew how to ease my shoulder and neck ache. The pressure and point of contact were good and rather accurate.

After nearly 1hr of massage, we proceed to the next service. The second part was only so..so...After all I am very happy with her massage and that's what I go for.

Heard from her she may be leaving Sg on 10 Aug 08...

Bobb: 7/10
Massage: 8.5/10
Service: 6/10 (Alot of phone call)
BJ: 6/10
FJ: 6/10
Look: 6/10
(My opinion. One man meat may be another man poison)

stephan
03-07-2008, 02:13 PM
Only problem is she is so good and popular, that she is a bit of a clock watcher and 30% of my massage was with one hand, as she texted all her enquiries. As I didn’t want to break her rice bowl, I just let her continue.

Bobb: 7/10
Massage: 8.5/10
Service: 6/10 (Alot of phone call)
BJ: 6/10
Look: 6/10
(My opinion. One man meat may be another man poison)

Shit! Sth is not right! She shouldn't do that. If this problem is due to her business too good, then we shouldn't give further help.

Can we just stop giving out contact at the moment? This is to ensure we spend our money well. I think we are deserve to have her good service, else I shouldn't recommend to u!

damnu88
03-07-2008, 03:13 PM
Interested. Q in for contact.....TS or brothers please forward her contact. Thanks:p

lacoruna69
03-07-2008, 08:48 PM
Shit! Sth is not right! She shouldn't do that. If this problem is due to her business too good, then we shouldn't give further help.

This is expected lah. Just the same as SBF, once too many ppl come in, the speed and service sucks.....
Was thinking of trying her this weekend, looks like I'll skip her. :(

blackadder
03-07-2008, 09:45 PM
Thanks bro ken6890 for the contact. I arrived at agreed location 15 mins b4 agreed timing (3pm). msg her the room number however no reply from her. Thought she's probably busy with another bro so just wait. However by 3:15 i thought something is odd so msg her again and ask if she's not coming. By 3:25 I finally called her and she claimed she did not receive both my sms. She said probably no signal and will rush down asap. She sounded apologetic, so gave her the benefit of the doubt, but still pissed.

When she arrived (closed to 4pm) she was apologetic again and gave me a hug. quite GFE lah, so forgave her and proceed to massage. I must agree with the bros... her massage is good, after massage upper half of body she reached to stroke my bro and ask if i wanna beat aeroplane? I told her i want FJ, she asked me if i have cap. Luckily i've got bring emergency CD!

Shall not elaborate much on FJ which was quite average. To sum up, her massage is GOOD! Hard but not too hard till painful. 8.5/10 at least. Her looks so-so lah about 6.5/10. FJ also about 6.5/10. So 2 things to note for bros booking her, gotta bring your own cap and do call her instead of SMS when you're about to get the room.

thx1138
04-07-2008, 12:46 AM
hey bro..sorry abt this. I was with her before you ( see fr on previous page haha). we checked into one of the 81 in jc. cant get any reception at all in the room. so she only got to contact u at 3:25.

Thanks bro ken6890 for the contact. I arrived at agreed location 15 mins b4 agreed timing (3pm). msg her the room number however no reply from her. Thought she's probably busy with another bro so just wait. However by 3:15 i thought something is odd so msg her again and ask if she's not coming. By 3:25 I finally called her and she claimed she did not receive both my sms. She said probably no signal and will rush down asap. She sounded apologetic, so gave her the benefit of the doubt, but still pissed.

When she arrived (closed to 4pm) she was apologetic again and gave me a hug. quite GFE lah, so forgave her and proceed to massage. I must agree with the bros... her massage is good, after massage upper half of body she reached to stroke my bro and ask if i wanna beat aeroplane? I told her i want FJ, she asked me if i have cap. Luckily i've got bring emergency CD!

Shall not elaborate much on FJ which was quite average. To sum up, her massage is GOOD! Hard but not too hard till painful. 8.5/10 at least. Her looks so-so lah about 6.5/10. FJ also about 6.5/10. So 2 things to note for bros booking her, gotta bring your own cap and do call her instead of SMS when you're about to get the room.

blackadder
04-07-2008, 06:52 AM
bro thx, it's not you. Your FR 1st July. Mine 3rd haha.
Maybe something wrong with her phone

super_kindaichi
04-07-2008, 07:17 AM
can share her contact?

Damage?

sun-x
04-07-2008, 09:44 AM
Got her contact last week but just wait for more FR to read.. it's real good in massage?
At last yday i try :).

Yday try to get Prc Zhi Wei by bro khw8888 but she never ON the HP..LL
call Ding Dang at 11am, she still sleeping but she say can pick her up at lor xx kopi shop at 11.30am.

Meet up and go to lor 18 H81 for 2 hrs.
Since many bros had try her massage, but i still need to say her massage is dam good 9/10 and i her boobs very nice to nei:p, bj 6.5/10, Fj 7/10, Gfe 8.5/10...overall 8.8/10.
She still got 30day to stay sure look for her again.:)

Thanks TS for her contact.
by the way she tell me she got a young sis going to 18yrs is coming to sg...pls infr me i sure want :D

ken6890
04-07-2008, 11:45 AM
hey bro..sorry abt this. I was with her before you ( see fr on previous page haha). we checked into one of the 81 in jc. cant get any reception at all in the room. so she only got to contact u at 3:25.

bro thk1138 , thank for your info , no wonder my 2nd rtf on 01 july (tuesday) time i sms her no reply and call her HP cannot connect around that time , I wait for about half an hours time than able to get from her reply and book a appointment time with her at night .

ya agree with you some hotel HP reception damm bad el , me also encounter with other hotel ( with other FL ask me to book a room than sms or call them the room number ) me after take out all the dress and want to sms them than found that HP no reception at all , than me lan lan dress up again go out hotel to make a direct call the room number :D

bro blackadder
may be your case is same due to her HP no reception cannot reply you

anyway for bro poonani and bro blox which mentioned that sometime she receive call talk or sms during massage , 30% of my massage was with one hand, as she texted all her enquiries , this I feel that she should not do it in this way , anyway I sms her to remind her about it , hope she will change this bad thing , she reply me she will change this , if she never change , than we will consider not to help her as what bro stephen mention is right , If this problem is due to her business too good, then we shouldn't give further help ,[COLOR="Red"]This is to ensure we spend our money well. I think we are deserve to have her good service, else I shouldn't recommend to bro !

May be can give a chance for her :)

stephan
04-07-2008, 11:45 AM
...by the way she tell me she got a young sis going to 18yrs is coming to sg...pls infr me i sure want

Aiya! Her sis dun have passport, how to come here? :D Faster I think at least need few months lah, so dun put too much hope on it. :p

Yesterday asked aman talk with her, explain to her why answering hp will piss off us badly. She is quite understandable and try to avoid it. I just trying to be responsible as a threadstarter! Hope can hear more feedback from u. ;)

hippolover
04-07-2008, 12:05 PM
lets just say i experience before fuckjob a prc lady answer call....

wow...damn sianzzzzzz....

upz for uncle stephan ;)

ken6890
05-07-2008, 11:13 PM
[QUOTE=bonny;2876557]

(in between got 3 sms came in and 1 phone call rang and she just ignored them )

I told her to reply all the sms before we continue part 2.
bro bonny , nice and long FR and also happy to know that she have change (改过)on the above high lighted ignored sms and phone call 承认不对,知错能改

Hope bro may be could kindly give her a chance lo 改过自新的机会 :)

I am just hope to help her only if she really can change , thanks .

driftwithWRX
06-07-2008, 02:33 AM
bro,

i want her contact also :)

i love massage

hardpoke
06-07-2008, 03:05 AM
bro ken6890.. can i have her contact please? next week on long leave.. wanna relax relax.. hehe

Asahix
06-07-2008, 03:44 AM
Bro poonani , nice to see your FR and agree of her massage is worth the money , cheer :)

I have received many pm asking for her contact , Kindly take note that this girl is not found by me and thread starter is not me also , I only help it when I am free if TS or bro aman pm full or not free to reply since the TS post out ask me to help if I am free , if your find good and enjoy than up them for their spirit of sharing if you can , thanks!:)

For newbird with no FR post please kindly don't pm me if you can't get contact from them , my PM almost full liao , please kindly understand and don't mind , thanks :)

can PM me her no? Sorry but i got no choice but to sought help from you.thanks

prodiguy
06-07-2008, 08:36 AM
Any bros can pm me her contact please? thanks a lot

fofo66
06-07-2008, 12:55 PM
Many thanks to bro ken6890 for the contact a few days ago.

Fetched her and proceeded to our destination. Very friendly and chatty inside the car just like boy met girl. She kept on holding my left hand and we shifted auto gears together. On the way her phone rang twice until I told her to pick up the calls.

After check-in, we bear hugged ….. and stripped each other though she looked shy in front of me especially I took off her short denim skirt and my rod already hardened. Haha, there it goes, a trade mark at her back is amusing. (may be looked like 1st generation g-string). She hold & slowly stroked my didi and I examined the 2 mountains, look nice, plant kisses on them and too big for me to hold fully. She bathed me and fondled my didi and two sacks with warm water. Later, she capped and bj me until I shiok shiok and asked her to stop. (don’t waste bullets) We kissed each other and washed our mouth with Listerine that I brought along.

She massaged me, we chats and can see her neh neh dancing from the mirror. Her massage is good and once in a while asked me pain or not, and worth trying as she attended classes for that in homeland. After my back she slowly turned me to front and massaged my chest and arms. She then massaged my balls and semi-sleep didi and I started to attack her neh neh and pussy. (in between got 3 sms came in and 1 phone call rang and she just ignored them)

After a while my didi already very stiffed and she also very wet liau and told me she got the urge and wanted me to on her now. Ok, both horny liau and she capped me and I just slowly slided in her fresh and pinky pussy and she gave a pleasant moan at a start. After a few strokes and inserted all the way she was high liau. So, I lifted her left leg, positioned and took a deep breath and started to ram her like no tomorrow. Her moans were varieties, and turn her head here and there whenever hit the right spots. I felt a bit pai seh as her moans sometimes very loud and I just pushed and squeezed – may be until someone knock the door. In between, a few times she twisted her body and hold my backside and pull me towards her and asked for more. (wah lau so horny ah, she was very decent looking about 1 hour ago and now …, but I liked it very much men)

My sweats keep on dropping on her body and flow towards love hole, and my didi was not disappointing me today, until she told me enough liau and advise me to take a break. Also, I felt my body start aching at this prolong position and must take 10. I withdrew and she checked that no sign of firing and I also examined her pussy, oh! so nice abalone and I couldn’t resist and started eating her until she cannot tahan anymore and slowly push me away.

With sticky body that I am not used to it, we took another shower and rinsed our mouth with Listerine. I told her to rest on the bed first as I enjoyed hot shower some more. When I returned, I sawed a naked girl lying flat on bed, closed her eyes with smiles on her face until she noticed me at her side. She quickly covered her body with tower and gave me a shy look ….

She capped me again and bj my semi-sleep didi again. When hardened, I pulled her at the side of the bed and pumped her again… the rest is SOP.

After enjoying her moans, I noticed that both of us are quite tired and asked her to hj me. After some strokes and fondled my 2 ding dong, she asked me want to remove cd or not and I said pls do so. While hj me we hugged and kissed each other at different positions. I started to tickled her pussy with my 2 knuckles. She aroused and moans again. Later we sat up and hj each other until we cum together and she was so engrossed that my bullets just spray across.

We took the shower again and rinsed our mouths, get changed, have a nice chats before I send her to another place.

A budgeted, very good and memorable experience for me. She will just suit my needs and preferences with no complaints/comments. Please take good care of her and enjoy together.:)

face : 7/10
body : 7/10
boobs : C+
bj : 8/10
hj : 8/10
fj : 9.5/10
massage: 8.5/10
overall : 9/10

rtf : yes (she will be leaving in mid august)

damage: cdx3 + 20 + 100 + tips (she reserved) :)

bro,

i want her contact also

i love massage

Asahix
06-07-2008, 01:41 PM
can PM me too. Thanks

ken6890
06-07-2008, 05:06 PM
To all bro

Please kindly take note that the Thread Starter (TS) is not me and the person who found this girl is bro aman , contact should be ask from TS or bro aman first , may be some bro who never follow this thread may mistaken I am the TS .

I am just helping to give out contact in case their pm full or not free ro reply since bro stephan aks me if free can help .

I have to respect they set of requirement on giving out contact
( Must have FR post before )
Those who no Fr post please kindly don't pm me as I have receieved many newbirds ( without FR post ) pm me asking for contact .

Please kindly understand my situation , thanks .

carribean123
06-07-2008, 06:49 PM
Hi TS,
Care PM me her contact?

Thanks in advance. :)

lifeisfun
06-07-2008, 07:36 PM
this sounds like another good one out there..
can share contact ??
thx in advance..

composite2005
06-07-2008, 11:31 PM
Thanks Bro Ken, for the contact.
Shall try her out next week & post FR.
Cheers.

desperado99
06-07-2008, 11:45 PM
hi bros....

Please PM the contact.
Thanks.

FatmanSK
06-07-2008, 11:50 PM
[QUOTE=bonny;2876557]

bro bonny , nice and long FR and also happy to know that she have change (改过)on the above high lighted ignored sms and phone call 承认不对,知错能改

HI, BRO, I am a newbie here just post my FR on xiaoling lavender, would like to try this girl 23yr yo,pls pm me her contact. many tks:)

stephan
06-07-2008, 11:55 PM
To all bro

Please kindly take note that the Thread Starter (TS) is not me and the person who found this girl is bro aman , contact should be ask from TS or bro aman first , may be some bro who never follow this thread may mistaken I am the TS .

I am just helping to give out contact in case their pm full or not free ro reply since bro stephan aks me if free can help .

I have to respect they set of requirement on giving out contact
( Must have FR post before )
Those who no Fr post please kindly don't pm me as I have receieved many newbirds ( without FR post ) pm me asking for contact .

Please kindly understand my situation , thanks .

Do your own judgement, no need to concern anything from me or others. Cheers!

ken6890
07-07-2008, 09:35 AM
Thanks Bro Ken, for the contact.
Shall try her out next week & post FR.
Cheers.

bro composite2005 , awaiting to see your FR soon :D thanks

and thanks bro stephan for the advise , cheer

sg08
07-07-2008, 04:12 PM
I need a good massage..can share contact!

a_xyz
08-07-2008, 01:41 AM
Hi \Do you mind PM me the contact I wish to try ,thanks very much:)

xela2th
08-07-2008, 09:58 AM
Any bro, can pm me her contact? tks :)

stephan
08-07-2008, 02:29 PM
Thanks for all bros,

She is appreciated a lot for the support. Hope can see more FR as many of u had tried her. Cheers!

economist79
08-07-2008, 02:48 PM
Very interested to try. Please PM me the contact. Will write FR after my session :)

Asahix
08-07-2008, 10:30 PM
Do your own judgement, no need to concern anything from me or others. Cheers!

Can pm me pls..Thanks.

xela2th
08-07-2008, 10:34 PM
Tks for the contact from bro ken6890.

Call her & booked a slot in the afternoon, pick her up & went to the nearby H81. Undress & took a quick shower together. Started with her solid massage, last came the main dish. Foreplay for awhile until my didi cannot tahan liao. Cap and proceed with the bonding, within 10mins, unloaded. She was horny all along and feel she was WET. She make me a cup of milo during my shower, wah really GF feeling. Sorry for my poor english.

Looks: 6.5/10
Figure: 8/10
Skin: 8/10
FJ: 8/10
Massage: 8/10 (
Damage: 80 + 20(hotel) + tips

ken6890
09-07-2008, 02:18 AM
nice FR bro xela2th and also happy you enjoy the session with her :)

your english not bad la can understand , me some time also broken english need to type in chinese word to replace le :D 一回生, 两回熟嘛 :D thanks !

pheonix341
09-07-2008, 12:37 PM
nice FR bro xela2th and also happy you enjoy the session with her :)

your english not bad la can understand , me some time also broken english need to type in chinese word to replace le :D 一回生, 两回熟嘛 :D thanks !

Bro ken, can pm me her contact. Will post FR after trying. Thanks in advance.

cunt puncher
09-07-2008, 08:33 PM
Thanks for all bros,

She is appreciated a lot for the support. Hope can see more FR as many of u had tried her. Cheers!

I gif u support. Sms or MSN me tomolo.:D

atomsgame
09-07-2008, 09:45 PM
Can bro pm contact?

Dizzyman
09-07-2008, 11:43 PM
Hi TS,

I would like to try her massage if u dun mind sharing her contacts...cheers

sco25
10-07-2008, 10:11 AM
Bro Stephan and Aman, go lobang oso never jio me......u know wat to do :p

Thanks for all bros,

tigerboy18
10-07-2008, 10:55 AM
Let me thanks bro ken6890 for sharing tis Ding Dang's contact wif me. And also not forgetting to thanks bro stephan for finding such a fine gem.

Yesterday was a wet day n so it makes my horns creeping up a bit. i sms Ding Dang around 2pm n asked her whether she will be free to provide me wif some gd rub..... her replied came and it was a yes! n we decided to meet up at her preferred hotel at area G. reached hotel, got d rm, sms her rm number n waited for abt 5 mins. then..... Ding Dong...... it was Ding Dang!

The moment she came thru d door she was already talking to me like long lost friend before i cld even hv a good look at her. i said i wld like to hv a shower 1st n she told me she just had her shower bcos she just woke up! haha.... i tot .... hosei! fresh start of d day.

When i stepped out of d shower i was greeted wif a pleasant surprised! Wow! a fair syt wif a solid figure standing besides d bed dressed only in red lassie bra n panty! d most outstanding n eye-catching feature on her is certainly her ample boobs! let me break d secret here 1st..... after d session i took a look at her bra it shows 80/36! yes! it is a 36! n i tell u it is at least a cup C going to D. so bros who hv tried her n post "34C", i m sorry to tell u tat u all probably didnt get it right.

I tell u guys tis, i m usually quite a gentleman, i dun grab d gal until things get heated up a bit. but tis gal in front of me just gave me d sudden urge of grabbing her from behind. when she throw d pillow over to d other end of d bed n ask me to lie face down i couldn't help it but went up n grab her boobs from behind! so meaty n soft! i rubba rubba her a bit n she started to giggle n moans a bit. shit! tis is it man! tis is d kind of gal i like. then i quickly told myself to hv some control n to enjoy d well reported massage 1st. so after some good squeezing of her boobs n rubba rubba her fair n smooth body i guai guai lied down for her to massage me.

Hmmm...... d massage was damn good. her thumb is quite strong. straight away u wl be convinced tat she works as a masseuse. i wld not go too much detail into her massage skills, u gotta try to experience it. All I wld say is tat her massage is really soothing, got strength n shiok. n u wl fall asleep enjoying it.

After a long time (i lost count of d time bcos i fell asleep a bit while enjoying her massage), i guess it must hv been at least 1 hours and 15 mins. she then asked me to turn around. i turn around and she started to rub my body all over wif her skilful hands and then she rub n massage my dick. Waliao! little bro stand up straight immediately upon her magic touch! she starts to giggle again n kept rubbing my groin area, balls n dick shaft n head, n at d same time she looks at me wif half closed eyes n making some horny moanings from her throat! Wahsei! cannot tahan her lah! n her lips...... she has pouting lips like d HK actress Shu Qi.

I pulled her towards me n started to rub her n kiss her neck n her ample chest! smells damn feminine n good! i unhook her sexy red bra n she whispered seductively besides my ears, 嗯... 坏蛋! Knn... how to tahan such seductive whispering?? good egg also becomes bad egg lah! kekeke.....
she told me she was feeling very horny n wanted sex very much. i cant believe my ears! she then took out her own panty n threw it across d bed onto d side table. n the battle begin! she was damn horny n wild. she behaves just like a horny bitch who hv been deprived of sex for many many months! if she is acting, then she must be a damn good actress.

i suck n squeezed her neh neh which are so meaty, full and soft . her nipples seem nice n pinkish color. not brownish type. i just can't stop feasting on them.... suck tis one and squeezing d other n then change to d other again and again. she kept arching her body up for me to suck n while she does tat i hv such a fantastic view of her chest! so sexy n it makes me feel even more horny! n she kept using her hand to rub, squeeze n pull my cock! n when her hand can't reach my cock, she wl use her leg to rub it n kept pushing her pussy to my cock! as her pussy hair rubba my cock i felt like coming. knn... it was just too much for me to handle. I begin to finger her abit, just at d outside area, my finger didnt penetrate her pussy. just kept teasing her pussy, n she kept saying.... "我要! 我要! 我要啦"! And so i teased her a bit, i asked her, 你要什么? and she kept mumbling n moaning..... "你好坏! 人家要那个嘛"! actually i myself really cannot tahan liao. so i rolled over n took d condom n took it out from d sealed bag n immediately she snatched it away from me n pulled my dick over n capped me. she is so horny meh??? well, i like it, i like it!

Once she capped me she pushed me down on d bed n started to ride me. Wah! she wanna takes control of me leh! she rides me like a wild cowgal for abt 5 mins or so n she was panting n moaning loudly all d way! n then suddenly she collasped on me. she kept saying, "好爽! 好爽"! i continued to pump her from tat position n after a while she said she wanted me to pump her missionary. so we changed position n she opens both her leg widely for me. at tat instant i could see quite a lot of juices flowing out from her pussy!
She put me dick into her mei mei n i pump her like no tomolo! she was screaming n screaming! i look at her face, it was red n she closed her eyes n just kept moaning n screaming in estacy! her boobs were bounching n swaying from left to right, up n down, n d stupid bed was squeaking all d way! so damn irritating, but funny! at times it sounds like d whole bed was going to give way under our forceful battle! But who cares at tat time???

So d battle went on for another few minutes tat way n at last i really could not hold back anymore, i grab her 36C boobs n pump her furiously! then i exploded! n she cramped both her legs tightly at my buttock! felt as if we came together. but honestly i do not know whether she came or not, but it appears tat she did. then i collasped onto her, sweating n panting. after i caught my breathe i noticed tat she was also sweating!

After we rested for a while n talked cock a bit, she got up to wash up. When she came back on to d bed she started to tease my sleeping didi again! I told her i hv enuf already n m half dead after d battle. n she gave me another massage again, but tis time not d hard type but rather d soothing rubbing type of massage. just nice to relax my muscles after such a tensed battle.

One thing good about Ding Dang is tat she is not a clock watcher n she does not answer phone call or msg. There was a couple of calls n sms earlier on cmg thru her mobile, but she didnt bother to answer or look at it. I give her credit for this kind of service attitude.

And she is very fun n notti too. As we dressed up she challenged me to see who can dressed up faster! Damn siao gal, but it makes u feel good. She wl definitely makes your day!

Ding Dang

Origin: Chong Qing
Look: 8/10 she is a syt lah.
Body: Fair skin, smooth n slim. Killer curves! except a dark stretch of sun- tanned kinda mark at her back, just above her butts.

Boobs: 36C to D. i inspected her bra size tag. damn shiok to squeeze.
bbbj: didnt try, no time to try. she kept me busy.
Fj: 9/10 very responsive n accommodating.
Massage: 10/10 no horse run.
Rtf: 100%!
Fees: $80 + tips (rm n cd yourself)

Overall: A Must Try. 5-stars gem!

once again, a big thank you to bro ken6890 n bro stephan. :)

stud_meier
10-07-2008, 11:07 AM
hi bro,

me new here... mind pm me contacts? I love gd massage n bonking session :cool:

dollysorry
10-07-2008, 11:40 AM
[QUOTE=bonny;2876557]

Please post me her contact
thanks

juessmal
10-07-2008, 04:02 PM
Can PM me the contact? Thks.

ken6890
10-07-2008, 05:33 PM
Let me thanks bro ken6890 for sharing tis Ding Dang's contact wif me. And also not forgetting to thanks bro stephan for finding such a fine gem.

Overall: A Must Try. 5-stars gem!

once again, a big thank you to bro ken6890 n bro stephan. :)

Nice FR , bro tigerboy18 , cheer :)

Contact have been pass out some who PM me and hope to see more FR coming also :)

Bono
10-07-2008, 08:57 PM
brudders, pls pm me her contact. can do with a good massage in this stressful city of ours! thanks!

babycome
10-07-2008, 10:40 PM
Very good FR tigerboy18. See already buay tahan. Would like to try her services. Do you mind PM me the contact? Thanks!!

stephan
10-07-2008, 11:53 PM
Bro Stephan and Aman, go lobang oso never jio me......u know wat to do :p

Ok ok my sincere apologies! :D Since tai kor talk about it, me give u this gem and another fresh lobang to release ur anger! :p (btw, pm me ur contact, I forgot to get it from u)

Those pm me for DD contact, please pm to ken6890, the job has been handed over to him! Paiseh please take note! :D

Asahix
10-07-2008, 11:55 PM
Nice FR , bro tigerboy18 , cheer :)

Contact have been pass out some who PM me and hope to see more FR coming also :)

Bro Ken6890, pls pm me the contact can? pls...

xiao liao
11-07-2008, 08:35 AM
Thanks bro ken6890 for the contact for DingDang.

Yesterday received her number at noon today, immediately made appt and met her at 2pm.

First look is very typical PRC gal… nothing to shout about. She immediately starts with the massage … was surprised she did not even bring any lotion or oil for massage. My assessment of her massage is average… she has the strength but not the technique.

After one hour of massage and TCSS, I turned over and she starts to stroke my didi… until I cannot tahan and cap it to ramp her…her boobs are very nice and good to hold and suck….cummed after a few quick pump….

While I was resting, she continues to play with me on my didi… and try to make me for round two. I told her I am old man cannot recover so fast. Then I proceed to bath… when I came out after the bath, she try to play with my didi again and this time my didi really salute her!

I cannot believe it… it is probably my best record to recover for round two within 20 min…. she continues to HJ me until I cummed…

Wat a 2 shots in 1.5 hours…for me a middle age man… may be the cream I bought that day from the drug store really works!

Her massage is average but she is really a PLAYFUL gal….she will continue to seduce you non-stop and never say die attitude..!

For the record,

Look: 6.897/10… (SYT but not really my type)
Body: 7.341/10…good shape for her body…
Boobs: 34C … I guess
Massage: 6.342/10
Frenching: 7.324/10 ….like no tomorrow!
HJ: 6.102/10
FJ: 7.654/10
Overall: 7.231/10

Damage : $ 80 + tips (for making my record!) + $20 room

RTF/M: May be

ken6890
11-07-2008, 09:19 AM
Thanks bro ken6890 for the contact for DingDang.

For the record,

Look: 6.897/10… (SYT but not really my type)
Body: 7.341/10…good shape for her body…
Boobs: 34C … I guess
Massage: 6.342/10
Frenching: 7.324/10 ….like no tomorrow!
HJ: 6.102/10
FJ: 7.654/10
Overall: 7.231/10

Damage : $ 80 + tips (for making my record!) + $20 room

RTF/M: May be

bro xiao liao , nice FR :D you give the rate with 4 number , is it give us 4D number to buy this on sat and sun , thanks :D

Hope to see more FR coming soon also , thanks :)

Gohan
11-07-2008, 03:25 PM
Hi bro,

Can I have the contact? Thanks alot

surachai
11-07-2008, 08:17 PM
Thanks to Bro Ken for introducing this syt to me. There is not much i can say abt her except that she is a REAL bargain at that price.

I must admit initially when i read abt her replying smses when working i was a bit put off and I nearly did not call her. But boy was I glad I did finally call her.My 1st impression of her looks is that she looks sweet but not a looker, but her looks will grow on you after awhile. But the main issue here is to try her massaging skills and i dare say she is definitely good in that area. Esp when she does the head and neck portion it really soothes the aches away.

And after talking to her i realise why she sometimes did not keep some appts of some samsters. Basically she is really blur...and sometimes trying to make as much money as possible she tries to hard to keep up every appt therefore sometimes she got mixed up.

Anyway now I have tried her I guess i will be RTM her on a more regular basis til she leaves our shores in Aug. Definitely a stop gap measure for me before i go china at end Aug.

So ppl out there pls treat her nice and try be more understanding towards this little girl as she is still quite a village girl at heart.

Just my 2 rmb worth.:)

EatPussyToo
11-07-2008, 10:30 PM
Firstly, thanks to bro. Ken for DD's contact.

Call her about 7:30pm, didn't answer. Thot' she must be working. Couple of minutes later, she called & asked who am I. Told her I'll be in L39 in 10-15 minutes time. When reach there, no carpark lots for my small car, turn round & round, still cannot find. In the end, went to the opposite side, there's a small mall & park at the basement carpark.

Time now 8:20pm, found DD & proceed to the L39 hotel. As rushing to get home, massage rather fast, also didn't bring covering for my bro., LL only PCC.

She intend to go back around Sillpore National Day period, so will meet her again. Hopefully, better massage the next time.

Deadmaninc
11-07-2008, 10:52 PM
after d session i took a look at her bra it shows 80/36! yes! it is a 36! n i tell u it is at least a cup C going to D. so bros who hv tried her n post "34C", i m sorry to tell u tat u all probably didnt get it right.

hi bro, sorry to tell you that 34C is better than 36C... 36 refers to how big her bone is on her chest area, it's the CUP that matters... 36C means that her boobs are not as big as someone who is 34C... so you shouldn't be happy at all...

rooney_ronaldo
11-07-2008, 11:35 PM
Hi, newbie here. Please pm the contact so can make appt with DD. Thks.

blahjun
12-07-2008, 02:24 AM
Thank you bro ken6890 for the contact!

can't help it to try it out straight way after reading bro tigerboy18's FR!

first a pleasant surprise when i first open the door, a friendly and sweet girl DD entered the room.. she looks grow on you.. definitely worth 8/10 from bro tigerboy18!

well with such good FRs from the bros around i think i do not need to say too much.. but jus what really capture me..
1. yes many have read that she previously sms while massaging.. but she took the effort to improve or to correct!
2. for her size she does have the strength and maybe some bros might not like it..
3. oh she is so playful, and did anyone notice what she like to do with her lips.. she likes to stretch them out to you.. not too sure if i'm describing it the right way, bros need a little help here if you know what i'm talking about.. its like prompting you to get closer to her.. wanting more.. frenching!!
4. i definitely give her a high 9/10 for the GFE.. seems she enjoy every single bit.. from the bj to fj to lying in bed..

lastly i do agree with bro surachai, she is indeed a village girl at heart after our hearty chat together. so bros do open our hearts for forgiveness.

Please try to up me if you think the FR is worth it!!! thank you!

ken6890
12-07-2008, 10:03 AM
I am happy to see some FR have been post out , after read the FR post recently , seem that she have improved , thanks to all bro for ur precious time to post the FR and open hearts for forgiveness to her , hope to see more FR coming up , thanks :)

tomboy90
12-07-2008, 11:32 AM
I want to try her solid massage , can share with me:)
tks.

ruchucky
12-07-2008, 11:33 AM
bro, can send me the contact? thanks bro.

JET_RANGER
12-07-2008, 12:14 PM
Just join the club. Can PM her contact ?

Joe.Young
12-07-2008, 02:27 PM
Hi brothers, can i have her contact please?

Thanks,
Joe

ken6890
12-07-2008, 09:08 PM
Hi bro , thanks for the support , today have given out some contact also and hope to see more FR coming soon :)

Sorry for those bro who never received the contact , which mean that your never meet the min requirment ( refer to the First Page that TS bro stephan mentioned ) please kindly understand , thanks :)

duncan
12-07-2008, 10:25 PM
Hi Bro,

have tried out and posted some FR.

Would like to find some place that can challenge soapy.

please share with me the details.

will place my fr once i tried

thank you very much

martel
13-07-2008, 03:16 AM
Hi Bros,

Pls help to share her contact. pls pm me thanks in advance...

JusSex
13-07-2008, 04:12 AM
Hi Bro, can PM her contact want to give it a try still looking for good massage. :D

Jacker007
13-07-2008, 04:51 AM
Sounds like a real jem!

ehee
13-07-2008, 11:44 AM
hi bro,

will like to try this afternoon, can pm me the contact?

thks

ken6890
13-07-2008, 04:02 PM
Today have given out to 6 bro contact already ,
hope to see more Fr coming soon :)thanks :D

MF101
13-07-2008, 06:20 PM
Can I have her contact pls?

martel
13-07-2008, 07:36 PM
Hi Bros, Pls PM me her contact Bros, thanks in advance ....

Asahix
13-07-2008, 08:05 PM
Finally had a chance to try her yesterday nite! One word: SOLID!
She arrived within 5 mins and to my surprise..That is no messaging or phone calls during the entire section! Can tell that she looked abit tired yesterday and i told her she can rest awhile if she wants..but she insisted she is not and carries on..well.This is what i called Professional!

Her massage is one of the best i ever come across.. As or FJ..you can expect that she never gets enough! :D
I only had one CD with me. After the first round , she actually persuade me to go down and get more :eek: I knew it cos my legs could felt her wetness! haha...

btw, i'm requesting anonymous or those who uses unknown name to call for her services to stop playing her out.. if you are not interested or not enough money pls do not make booking. Pity her. She is just a simple village gal.
Face : 6.5/10
HJ: 8.5/10
massage : 9/10 ( you must be musular enough to tahan her pressure.)
Damage: 80 + 20 tips

lifeisfun
13-07-2008, 11:12 PM
hi all..

thx to brother ken for sharing contact...
was lucky that she was free earlier so went over and has a session with her...

although she wasnt the prettiest gal i had seen..i like her being plain..
massage was not too bad too..
likes to french and quite easily aroused..
good attitude too...
its money well spent as far as i am concern...

thx again for sharing..

have fun......

ken6890
13-07-2008, 11:56 PM
hi all..

thx to brother ken for sharing contact...
good attitude too...
its money well spent as far as i am concern...
have fun......

hi bro lifeisfun , thanks for your FR :)

hope to see more coming soon as contact also give out to some bro also , thanks :D

blurangels
14-07-2008, 12:19 AM
Hi bro,

Can share with me her contact? Thks :)

ken6890
14-07-2008, 01:15 AM
Hi bro,

Can share with me her contact? Thks :)

bro you got pm , hope to see your FR soon :)

other bro who received ny Pm for the contact today also hope to see your FR soon , thanks :D

dakc
14-07-2008, 03:45 AM
First of all, have to thank bro Stephan for the contact. Got her contact for quite a while, but due to busy schedule couldn't make a appt with her... Until juz now, finally had a chance to meet her. Met her at her preferred hotel in the G area.

First look at her was so so, but after some time find her quite cute n adorable. Her massage did meet my expectation although it was a bit soft for me. Heres my short FR. Late liao goin to zzzz...

Massage: 7.5/10
Looks: 7/10
boobs: C cup!
skin: 7/10
FJ: NA (main motive was massage. I think shes quite horny, cos she keep blaming me say y i never bring CD. Then give me the horny look! See liao also high.)
HJ: 7/10

After massage, as still got time left, she lay on my chest n a take a short nap. Guess muz be a tiring day for her. Treat her with care guys. She so cute n adorable. Will RTM if wallet permits. :D

tomboy90
14-07-2008, 09:42 AM
Thanks bro ken for contact, sure post FR after try her:)

lust4cb
14-07-2008, 09:50 AM
Please PM me the contact. Will post FR.

CrankyBaby
14-07-2008, 10:21 AM
could i hv her contact please thank u

menyan
14-07-2008, 12:17 PM
Today have given out to 6 bro contact already ,
hope to see more Fr coming soon :)thanks :D

Bro Ken6890,

Would you mind sharing her contact?
Owe you an FR once the deed is done ;)

Cheers

hardpoke
14-07-2008, 12:48 PM
bro ken.. would like to have dd's contact.. by the way, she mind fat client or not? lol..

ken6890
14-07-2008, 02:04 PM
Thanks bro ken for contact, sure post FR after try her:)

bro tomboy90 , waiting to see your FR soon , thanks :)

Bro Ken6890,

Would you mind sharing her contact?
Owe you an FR once the deed is done ;)

Cheers
you got PM bro menyan , and also hope to see your FR soon , thanks :)

slutwen
14-07-2008, 06:47 PM
Hi,

My humble FR.

When Isaw here, I thot she is just normal. I think walking along Geylang, you should be able ot get better beauty than her. Anyway, just my opinion.

Massage is so-so only. press here press there only. FJ/BJ also so so only.... one interesting point is that I am also be stick my thumb inside her ass when I did doggie.

I will not return as she is going home in august. So can get better stuff.

blurangels
14-07-2008, 07:54 PM
Thks bro ken for the contact, manage to meet up with her today at her prefer hotel. Check in and waited for her after 5 mins of wait she have arrive , she look so so to me at first and blur blur haha but after chatting a while she is rather chatty, friendly and also found out she just woke up from lar lar land. No wonder so blur blur haha.

Took the bath together while she helped to clean my body, then it’s massage time hmm her skill is ok to me chat and joke around while massaging but she seems to be drawn to the tv show more lolx (Taiwan drama series lolx) FJ was pretty fast and simple, start and end with doggie position for me.

Height: 160cm (I tin)
Weight: dunno never ask her
Frenching: 6/10
fingering: Never try
HJ: 6/10
FJ: 7/10
BBBJ : 6.5/10 (no rush)
Massage: 8/10
Attitude: 10/10 (Enjoy whole section)
Damage: 80 ( exclude hotel and CD)

Foursome
14-07-2008, 08:16 PM
Can have the contact... Thanks.

hillips
14-07-2008, 08:38 PM
stephen,
care to share the contact?

Thnks.

slutwen
14-07-2008, 11:48 PM
Thks bro ken for the contact, manage to meet up with her today at her prefer hotel. Check in and waited for her after 5 mins of wait she have arrive , she look so so to me at first and blur blur haha but after chatting a while she is rather chatty, friendly and also found out she just woke up from lar lar land. No wonder so blur blur haha.

Took the bath together while she helped to clean my body, then it’s massage time hmm her skill is ok to me chat and joke around while massaging but she seems to be drawn to the tv show more lolx (Taiwan drama series lolx) FJ was pretty fast and simple, start and end with doggie position for me.

Height: 160cm (I tin)
Weight: dunno never ask her
Frenching: 6/10
fingering: Never try
HJ: 6/10
BBBJ : 6.5/10 (no rush)
Attitude: 10/10 (Enjoy whole section)

I think I got the wrong girl. She does not bath with me, massage just press here press there. no pressure.....I see that most bros enjoy her service and I'm the odd one out :(

anyway, I just have to move on.

Marlborolgt
15-07-2008, 01:37 AM
Thanks Bro for the contact..

Mar very fast today got PM today Cheong..

ONE WORD GOOD LAR, JUST GO AND TRY

Boobs: Nicely Shape 34C
Height: 160ard
Weight: Seem abit ba lar..
Looks: 7/10 to me
Figure: 8/10 ok ok
Frenching: never maybe she dun like me..
Skin: 8/10 smooth smooth especially thighs
fingering: NA
HJ: NA
BBBJ : For me only BJ
Attitude: 9/10
RTF/RTM: Yes Yes, Value for $80 .. NOt more than that.:D

dannywee75
15-07-2008, 05:15 AM
below is my simple FR. thanks to Stephan for sharing...

i find her so so only...

Height: 1.6m
Weight: a bit fat but ok la
Looks: 6/10 to me
Figure: 6/10 ok ok
Frenching: no
Bj: sian half ... with cap
Massage: 7/10
Attitude: 9/10
RTF ... no
duration: 1.5 hrs

stephan
15-07-2008, 09:25 AM
Thanks for the FRs, I think after so many FRs from different samsters here, u can judge her service better, does she suit u or not...

For those who interested on her service, please pm to ken6890 or aman, me wash hand for this thread liao hor... :p

si aman, please put more effort! :D

aman
15-07-2008, 10:08 AM
OK la...PM me lor:p

or bro ken6890.:)

skyluck9
15-07-2008, 01:55 PM
bro newly joined .excited after hearing your FR ...can i hav the contact??

Cris15
15-07-2008, 02:07 PM
bro can pm mi the contact . i need a serious massage today.

FatmanSK
15-07-2008, 10:58 PM
Thanks bro ken6890 for the prc ctc.

Just bonk her yesterday 12pm, below is a short FR description on soley my personal view and experience:

Hotel (Four Chxx Vxxx Hotel) suit her location staying around there, hotel facade quite run down, is a five foot way old house type, interior deco so so, one of the counter girl pretty n young. No tissue box only toilet roll provide, bath towel size small, bed when making Lxxx, all the screeching noise can be heard.

Name : D D (Fr Chongqin province, all girls from there usually very good looking, same as Suzhou, hangzhou)
Age 23 yo, consider good looking, above avg type
Ht avg
wt avg
bod: slim, good figure, sexy 9/10
boob : very nice uphold no sagging, C+, well matained 9/10
AR : dont have
BJ : So so, short time 3/10
FJ : 6/10
Frenching : 5/10 light kiss n tongue licking
Massage : so so 6/10 but no that of piano type
Overall : 5/10
Bonk her at 12pm noon yesterday, probably look super tired and with dreamy eyes n blur face, if she tired out the day b4 yesterday ,should not promise the request, if promise , should have to be positive service all the way.

Damage : 80 + 20 rm rate (didnt know tis hotel collect another 10 as deposit but can claim back once u check out), cd n rm on yr own cost.

RTF/RTM, will consider, maybe bonk her in the evening but not in day time.

lonnert
15-07-2008, 11:14 PM
Hi,

I am new , can someone tell me what is pm and how does it work?

cwcw7878
16-07-2008, 12:18 AM
bro, please forward me the contact.. thanks very much

aman
16-07-2008, 09:02 AM
Thanks Bro fatmanSK for DD FR:)

Can pm bro ken6890 or me for DD ctc.

ken6890
16-07-2008, 11:26 AM
Thanks bro ken6890 for the prc ctc.

Bonk her at 12pm noon yesterday, probably look super tired and with dreamy eyes n blur face, if she tired out the day b4 yesterday ,should not promise the request, if promise , should have to be positive service all the way.

RTF/RTM, will consider, maybe bonk her in the evening but not in day time.

bro FatmanSK , thank for your honest FR , ya 12pm may be she is too tired and sleepy , her prefer time is better to be after 1pm ( after her lunch ) :D thanks :D

These few days contact had also pass out to some bro , and hope to see more FR coming soon , thanks :)

stephan
16-07-2008, 11:31 AM
I think I got the wrong girl. She does not bath with me, massage just press here press there. no pressure.....I see that most bros enjoy her service and I'm the odd one out :(

anyway, I just have to move on.

Can you pm me the number u got? Tell me more what happen with her either post it here or pm. cheers!

naysmith
16-07-2008, 02:09 PM
Thanks to bro Stephan for the contact.

This is my FR for the encounter with SYT 叮当.

Sms her one day before for Sunday 2pm for massage session. She forgot about it as she had overslept. No choice, Went to her preferred hotel near Porridge Coffeeshop half an hour later.

She arrived in 10mins in her blouse and mini skirt and start to undress to and took the bath together while she helped to clean my dick, The room 203 is damn lousy because the hot water is faulty and WA LAN chop chop clean up as cannot TAHAN the cold water. Worst Hotel I ever been to. Really rundown.

Start Massage on my back with her hands with no oil treatment, Press here and there with no really solid relaxing feeling. Maybe I had better massage before so I dun really like.Then she proceed to massage hand, buttock and legs.. Spend about 45mins on these area. Turn over and start to lick my right nipple and rub my dick & balls, Very fast put on my CD and start to BJ in kneeling position while I finger her mei mei. BJ had no suction power at all and say wah U are really big and 我要! 我要啦"! She then lie down and proceed to missionary position and pump until I cum. She then help me to clean up with the lousy toilet paper in the room and hug me to rest together. We bath and took a nap together until 4.30pm which she proceed to the next room to service another guy. She really like to sleep a lot.

Look : 8/10 pretty 23yr sweet young thing
Boobs: C cup breast (really nice to suck)
Body Massage : 6/10 Not my liking.
Damage : $80 for a average package :( (my personal feeling)

super_kindaichi
16-07-2008, 11:07 PM
MUST wear condom for bj?
NO BBBJ?

Seem like the FR standard of DD vary alot.
Some said until very shiok and some just feel that she ok ok only.

TS or those who can help, do she serve at other place or other hotel?
As the standard of the hotel that all of you go sound not that good.

waitedtoolong07
17-07-2008, 01:42 AM
Can PM me the contact? Thks.

aman
17-07-2008, 07:54 AM
She sms me say her RED antie is here,but those who just want massage n HJ still OK!!:p

ken6890
17-07-2008, 10:16 AM
She sms me say her RED antie is here,but those who just want massage n HJ still OK!!:p

thank bro aman for the info o her RED antie come , if I know her RED is over and ready for the FJ job will post and update here also if I am free :)

plmmsg
17-07-2008, 12:25 PM
Bro aman,

pls PM me the contact. since she is out of RED.

thanks.

001.Space
17-07-2008, 01:07 PM
Hi All Bros.

Can any of you bros PM me Ding Dang's contact.

Thank you.

Winterburn
17-07-2008, 05:50 PM
Hi Stephan,

can you or any of the bros here kindly pm me Ding Dang's contact? promise to post a FR after battling with her, thanks

ken6890
17-07-2008, 06:32 PM
Hi all bro , as check with her and understand her RED was just come yesterday , so thsi few days should not able to do FJ , if Massage +HJ she is ok to do .

So this few days if bro interest to try her Massage + HJ ( hand job ) is still ok for her .

will try to update if I know her RED gone , thanks :D

MF101
17-07-2008, 07:46 PM
Can i also have the contact pls?

aman
18-07-2008, 08:16 AM
Those who pm me pls check you pm box:p

wumingzhi
18-07-2008, 02:37 PM
Brother, I only have 10 pts. Is Ok to ask for the contact number....thanks and regards.

FatmanSK
18-07-2008, 10:39 PM
Thanks Bro fatmanSK for DD FR:)

Can pm bro ken6890 or me for DD ctc.

Kindly pls upp my points to support me as u know i am a newbie in samster site, actually physically in the past many years, usually every mth i cheong HC only, now want to try more on FLs. :) tks

sowen
19-07-2008, 01:13 AM
Thanks to Bro Stephan for sharing the contact.

Met up with D D on 12 Jul (my FR is overdued as usual).

Here are my ratings:

Boobs: don't know actual measurements but are sure a handful
Height: around 1.6m
Weight: not sure, but definitely petite
Looks: 7.5/10
Figure: 8.5/10
Frenching: 7/10
BJ: 6/10 (with cap, not deep enough, but at least she bothered)
FJ: 8/10 (very GF feeling)
Massage: 6.5/10 (Thought that the bed was too soft to really enjoy the massage, so not really her skills lousy)
Attitude: 9/10 (No rush, felt like a young, sweet GF)

Comments: She has that sleepy-look when she feels comfortable, and sometimes when she's talking to you, her eyes are closed. IMHO, IF she's my GF, I would really want to protect and sayang her.

fkellyn
19-07-2008, 07:13 AM
Hi, has been reading the exploits but so far not able to get any contact, pls PM me her contact. thanks.

aman
19-07-2008, 10:40 AM
Thanks bro sowen for DD FR.:)

some contact given out too..:)

ChuiTaLan
19-07-2008, 11:08 AM

Bro, can i have her contact oso? Like massage alot!

Clit_LickeR
19-07-2008, 11:40 AM
either post it here or pm. cheers!

Paiseh bro, no chance and time to try out this great gem of yours. :( cos CO watched me like a stalking eagle.. :o

jack1977
19-07-2008, 05:17 PM
hi bro,

mind pm me contacts? I love gd massage n bonking session

ken6890
19-07-2008, 05:49 PM

Hi bro aman ,

FYI : I had give out some contact also and had forward to you to take note :)

bestfuck
19-07-2008, 11:23 PM
Thanks bro ken6890 for the contact.

Gave DD a call a few days back and managed to make an appointment at 6pm.

First time went to that area, blur-blur thinking that the hotel is along the lorong. I walked from one end to the other and did not see any hotel. Walked back and lucky saw a sign "hotel entrance" and pointing to a back lane. Walked toward the sign and went in to see whether it is the correct hotel. Yes, it was a bit rundown. Gave a $50 note and registered. Waiting for the change but did not come. Wondering did I give $20 or $50. Ask the receptionist and she said will refund later. ok lor... went up to the room.

DD reached 5 mins later. Opened the door and saw a SYT. She walked in and gave me a peck on the cheek then said in a nainai tone "Sorry, can I go for a quick meal first". What to do... smiled back and replied "ok.... take your time, I go bath first". There she went....

The shower head is those mounted on the wall, not the flexible type. The water pressure is acceptable. After a quick shower, the door bell rang. Take a peek to see who is it. It was DD, so fast finish makan liao. Opened the door and she said why take so long to open the door. Alamak need to dry up first ma.

Then proceed to massage. She was fully clothes. It started from the shoulder, back, legs, then hands. While massaging half way, she stripped to bra and panty saying not comfortable with the clothing on. I said why not stripped all then. She slapped my butt for being naughty. On and off she will tease my didi and balls.

My expectation of massage is quite high. I rated it as so-so only. As described by bro naysmith "no oil treatment.....no really solid relaxing feeling...". She does have the strength and necessary stroke. If she can hit your sore spot then you may feel good.

Turned over and started to lick my nipples and rubbed my dick and ball. When my bro was standing high, she put on the condom and BJ me. After a short while, while frenching her and touching her mei mei she said "I want you inside". Proceed with missionary position and pump her until I cum. She cleaned me up and went to wash up; leaving me on the bed.

After I bathed, she was lying on the bed smsing. I lied beside her and talkcock a bit. She does like to sleep. Asked me to sleep for a while. Instead I tried to french her and play with her a bit....

She is a plain and simple village girl. A bit absent-minded type. So bros do take good care of her.

Look : 6.5/10
Massage : 6/10
FJ : 6/10
Damage : $80 + tip

pheonix341
20-07-2008, 03:21 PM
As promise to bro ken, will post FR after trying DD. Thks bro ken for the contact.

Yesterday early afternoon called n booked her at late afternoon. She told me she can oni do massage as she is on alert [COLOR="Red"]red[/COLOR I told her i'm ok with it but would like to go to Lavender81 instead at L39, as most bros here complian abt tis room condition. She agreed but need to pick her up at her pl. Of coz no problem with me. I was ther early there by an hour, so decided to her called her to bring our apointment foward. But she din answer as she was serving another bro here. I would like to apologise to bro here for disturbing yr session. Later she then asked me to go L39 to pick her up. When she came, 1st look was veri normal n hve those innocent look. Slowly, you'll feel she looks better. She has single eye lid.

We waited 25mis before we can get a room. The hotel rooms there was fully occupied. When we reached our room, i start to stip everything except my underwear. She started off with my back n neck without using any oil n with her clothes on. The masage strength was quite ok, as n when she will ask u is the massage strength gd enuff. I'm not sure she had use how much time to massage my back, coz in between i really doze off until when she asked me to flip over. Not sure is her massage skill or becoz i'm too tired. When she massage my front body, she will tickle my nipples and massage my small bro once in a while. Less than 10 mins, she start to pull my underwear down n she also take off her top clothes with her bra still on. She used oil to rubba my didi. I start to unhook her bra n she really got big boobs. I guess is 32C. She frenched me as i was licking n sucking her tits. Veri enjoyable playing with her boobs. The best part is she used her tits to stroke my small head, veri fresh feeling, nvr try before. after awhile, i came. She helped me to clean up , then she go n washed up then follow by me. The whole session lasted for 90mins.

Sori for long winded FR, hope bro here enjoy reading it.

Looks: 6.5/10
Boobs: 32C (juz guess) nice to play with
HJ: 7.5/10
BBBJ: nvr try
FJ: nvr try

aman
21-07-2008, 08:17 AM
Thanks you guys for DD FR:)

wumingzhi
21-07-2008, 10:50 AM
Hi Brother,

Can have her contact pls with thanks.

ken6890
21-07-2008, 08:04 PM

FYI , I had just received her sms today and was informed that her RED antie go back liao ,: 大夷妈走了:D

Tomorrow start can do massage + FJ job liao :D

Hope to see more FR coming soon , thanks :)

22-07-2008, 12:23 AM
can i have the contact ? THX:)

aman
22-07-2008, 07:54 AM
She still got 18 day to go:)

vleon
22-07-2008, 08:16 AM
Can i have her contact too.

Thanks

johntan_68
22-07-2008, 04:51 PM
First, let me say Thank You to Ken6890 Bro. Thanks for sharing this contact with me. This is my FR I promised to write.

I met up with DD yesterday for a massage session. Call to book her on Sunday.

Heard so many bro FR saying the Hotel is Sucxs! I told her to meet at Lavendar H81 instead, I paid for her transportation lah? She is a village girl better be more generous. :) Althou, I wld love to shower with her together. Cos she was late and not waste time I took mine 1st.

When she arrived, I am all clean up with my towel wrapping up resting on the bed closing my eyes. Shortly, heard a knock on the door and peep thru the hole and saw this China girl stood outside. I open the door and she greeted me with a smile & rushed to hug me with a peck on my cheek! I was kinda shocked cos didnt expected. :p

I told her I have taken my shower. She strip and went for her clean up while I was lying down waiting for her. When she came out, she was wrapped with the towel with a slutty look smiling at me yet looks so sexy. Her whole was still wet. I asked what are you doing, arent you cold? She replied yes, "wanted me to dry her." Wa lao! So mafan but something new to me. Bochap lah, stood up and my towel drop to the floor. Opps! I grin for a while and she smiles at me and said "ni hen chi shi ma?" Bit pai seh lol....

I unwrap her to dry and quickly moved to the bed for the massage. Then, we were both naked and pretty fun. During my massage she was quite chatty and nice person. I almost doze off and struggling to stay awake for continuing fun later. After sometime, she turned me around and start frech me, kiss & lick my ears and I cant tahan anymore I grab her butt and squeeze hard; she was seated on my tummy. I carress her back and french my throat down. We were so immersed and aroused with aggressive frenching, licking and sucking her throat down to her mei mei. She was really wet. I only tried 2 styles sat on me to ride & missionary position. I play hard & hit hard, withdraw and unload on her body. We were both tired and I perspired a bit. Overall session was quite Good!:D

Her stats on my opinion :

Height: 160cm
Frenching: 7.5/10
GFE : 8
Painting : She enjoyed (8/10)
fingering: Never insert only on the lips surface rubbing
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: 7.5/10
Massage: 7.5/10

ken6890
22-07-2008, 11:10 PM
[QUOTE=johntan_68;2915787]Thanks for sharing this contact with me. This is my FR I promised to write.

Bro johntan_68 , nice to see your post FR , thanks :)

Hope to see more FR coming soon :D

simon qing
23-07-2008, 12:20 AM
Hi bro aman, may i have the contact please? i am looking for solid massage and skillful professional massage. Thnaks in advance

sun-x
23-07-2008, 02:19 PM
She still got 18 day to go:)

Like that have to find time to rtf her liao...now a day too many gal out there:D

aman
23-07-2008, 07:06 PM
waiting for more FR..:)

lazyslacker08
23-07-2008, 08:36 PM
Hi bro, can i have the contact as well.... in need of a good massage.

y291252001
24-07-2008, 12:13 AM
First, thanks bro aman for the lobang. I called DD late morning and she sounded like she was still sleeping (and later confirmed, i woke her up). set time and place and had to go get my equipment first.

Called her when reached and waited in anticipation. I've tried WenWen and XiaoLing before and this time, since it's a syt, gotta try! Doorbell rang and I looked through peep-hole. Not bad, can pass as syt (afraid bro's here exaggarate lah). She's like those who you see outside on the roads and hope that can bonk her type.

She told me outside so hot and ask if I wanted to shower 1st, so went ahead to cool myself off while she strip to her lingerie. After cleaning up dry, she started the massage. I can safely say that if I were to compare the 3 of them, she'll be in-between in terms of massage standard. Almost 45min into the massage and almost fell asleep on one or two occassion. Have the feel she's ending the back, shoulder, leg and butt massage, then hear the next room got moaning sounds and then screams also!:eek: Wah, actually didi also sleepy, hear the sounds start to wake up already. DD commented the walls are too thin. Then she got me to turn around. Can see she like to check out my bro - ha! Then I started to tease her through touch. She smiled and hugged me. I unhooked her bra to reveal nice boobs, for a 23yo and syt with nice soft hair and rather gnd look - steam liao. She removed her panties and asked me where's the cap? I took it out from the drawer and she smiled (must be thinking - so efficient) and told me to relax while she gave me a nice bj.

Her bj was quite standard, and she even tried deep-throat. Rubbed her tits, and caressed her pussy while enjoying the view. Noticed she doesn't like her pussy to be licked or touched. Anyway, she told me "wo yao!" and of course obliged loh. Teased her with my cock-head on her clit and pussy entrance. Then entered her - man, she's tight. Gave a few thrusts and f**K, cum too fast!:p Think too excited already and also the next-door moaning accelerate my climax. damn.. she hugged and that's where there's the gfe.

I asked if can go one more round, but she didn't allow. So lan-lan, just lay down with her. We both got cosy and she sayang my lil bro and said want to sleep for a while. dunno rest for how long, then i started to touch her again. she responded and then i asked again for round 2. again, no. never mind, just continued to touch her. She then said give me a hj loh. So proceeded with helping me cum again. She then made some moans (ha! ha!) and then sucuumbed quickly and shot my load off. cob. nice one... helped to wipe my army off her and she said it's ok, just clean the area and she'll wash up.

Quite a nice bonk and massage a lil disappointing but i can't be unhappy about it. Bros, she's going back early Aug, so better be quick!!! She's one gem to try if you've not done so.

Here's the stats:-
Look: 6.5 (syt - my std quite high, so 6.5 is above avg liao)
Boobs: 8
Massage: 7
GFE: 7.5
BJ: 7
FJ: 7
RTM: Probably if got time still.

Shi San
24-07-2008, 12:41 AM
hey bros, i'm new to the forum. can u pls pm me her contact? would like to try, thanks.

ken6890
24-07-2008, 01:21 AM
Nice to see another FR post on DD , thanks bro y291252001 :)

Hope to see more FR coming soon also as DD will be going back early Auguest 08 ( next month ) thanks :)

Running man
24-07-2008, 01:39 AM
Can anyone PM me her contact no? I will post FR....

Running man
24-07-2008, 01:43 AM
Can i have her contact no? I will post FR...:)

aman
24-07-2008, 08:23 AM
Thanks bros, nice FR:)

contact given out:)

blurguy
24-07-2008, 02:22 PM
Firstly, BIG BIG thank you to bro Ken6890 and bro Stephan for D D contacts.

Called her and her voice sounds like she just woke up. (strange, so many FR here say she just woke up. :p). Anyway, arrange to pick her up and proceed to my battle ground for the next 2 hours.

Shall not go into the details as most of the FR has very detail and accurate writing on the process (really must say that some bros are really good writer :p).

BUT 3 things must be mentioned about DD.

her C cup boobs! really great to hold and play with and suck. nicely shape with the correct firmness and great looking nips to sum it up!
Her massage! don't let her small size mislead you.. her strength is comparable to those massage in real TCM. Beside strength, her massage is very unique and the technique is real good!
Her attitude. don't let her blur blur look and behaviour mislead you. very service orientated and will ensure we are properly taken care of be it massage or the FJ.

She is leaving on the 10th August so bros who want to enjoy the abv 3 must really quick hand quick leg..

My FR,
Boobs: 34C 10/10
Looks: 6.5/10 (blur looking)
Frenching: 7/10
GFE : 9
BJ: 8/10
Massage: 10/10
Damage: 80 (exclude hotel and CD)

hotdick69
24-07-2008, 04:33 PM
wah bro aman took over liao ah..... must be a GEM lah :D

hahaha big boobs good service..... hmmm sounds tempting

gerrard13
24-07-2008, 04:42 PM
Bro can i hav her contact as well!!;)

ken6890
24-07-2008, 05:34 PM
Firstly, BIG BIG thank you to bro Ken6890 and bro Stephan for D D contacts.

3 things must be mentioned about DD.

her C cup boobs! really great to hold and play with and suck. nicely shape with the correct firmness and great looking nips to sum it up!
Her massage! don't let her small size mislead you.. her strength is comparable to those massage in real TCM. Beside strength, her massage is very unique and the technique is real good!
Her attitude. don't let her blur blur look and behaviour mislead you. very service orientated and will ensure we are properly taken care of be it massage or the FJ.

She is leaving on the 10th August so bros who want to enjoy the abv 3 must really quick hand quick leg..

bro blurguy , also a BIG BIG thanks for your post and the 3 things mentioned about DD.:D

QUOTE=hotdick69;2920816]wah bro aman took over liao ah..... must be a GEM lah :D

hahaha big boobs good service..... hmmm sounds tempting[/QUOTE]

bro hotdick69

if you are interested on her , than must really quick hand quick leg as she will be leaving on the 10th August , thanks :)

Hope to see more FR coming soon :)

hotdick69
24-07-2008, 06:14 PM
Bro Ken PM me her contact.... alamak today got free time just now.... never mind will find time for her tomo :D

ken6890
24-07-2008, 07:57 PM
Bro Ken PM me her contact.... alamak today got free time just now.... never mind will find time for her tomo :D

bro hotdick69 , contact PM to you liao , hope is not too late for you :D

Hope to see more FR soon :D

aman
25-07-2008, 07:52 AM

sorry at nite cant log in at home:o

you still not too late, she still got 2 more week to go:p

ec09
25-07-2008, 10:22 AM
hi any bro able to share her contact wif me? thanx alot!

ken6890
26-07-2008, 07:15 PM
hi any bro able to share her contact wif me? thanx alot!

bro ec09 , check your PM for the contact and hope to see your FR soon , thanks :)

lacoruna69
27-07-2008, 02:23 AM
Met her today and well........just not my type. Yah I know, it's her massage skills that counts.
Pay her $10 as rejection fee. Sorry. My standard quite high. Maybe I was expecting someone more prettier based on FRs here.:o

aman
28-07-2008, 07:58 AM
Met her today and well........just not my type. Yah I know, it's her massage skills that counts.
Pay her $10 as rejection fee. Sorry. My standard quite high. Maybe I was expecting someone more prettier based on FRs here.:o

Too bad is not your type...:)

10 more day to go:)

ken6890
28-07-2008, 11:30 AM
10 more day to go:)

Time pass so fast , still got only 10 more days she will be left , those bro who interested to try her , must fast leg fast hand before she left , thanks :D

Hope to see some more FR coming out before she left , thanks :)

blurguy
28-07-2008, 12:10 PM
bro blurguy , also a BIG BIG thanks for your post and the 3 things mentioned about DD.:D

bro hotdick69

if you are interested on her , than must really quick hand quick leg as she will be leaving on the 10th August , thanks :)

Hope to see more FR coming soon :)

Yes. 2 more weeks till her departure. Going to book my RTM and RTF :p

ken6890
28-07-2008, 03:57 PM
Yes. 2 more weeks till her departure. Going to book my RTM and RTF :p

Bro blurguy , hope to see your RTF FR soon before she left , thanks :p

lacoruna69
28-07-2008, 08:17 PM
Too bad is not your type...
10 more day to go

Thanks for giving contact, anyway.:)

29-07-2008, 01:39 AM
may i hav no. ? thx bery much...:):) bro

aman
29-07-2008, 07:40 AM
Thanks for giving contact, anyway.:)

bro, you wellcome:)

meowmeow73
29-07-2008, 03:12 PM
Thks for the contact from Bro Ken, tried her yesterday. Must say its a good bonk with value for $$$. Nice little lady with nice figure though face look so so but passable Ok for me, she has a great boob size of C cup i think. Dammn Horny chick as she keep asking me whether i have more Cd after the first shot as my little bro falls asleep after that. Old liao la but she keep playing with my little bro and bj until my little bro stand up again and ask me to bonk her for the second round. Overall its a good bonk for me and she is really horny and really moan loudly while i m fxxking her.
Overall good bonk must try, thks to Bro Ken for the contact.

aman
30-07-2008, 07:49 AM
Thks for the contact from Bro Ken, tried her yesterday. Must say its a good bonk with value for $$$. Nice little lady with nice figure though face look so so but passable Ok for me, she has a great boob size of C cup i think. Dammn Horny chick as she keep asking me whether i have more Cd after the first shot as my little bro falls asleep after that. Old liao la but she keep playing with my little bro and bj until my little bro stand up again and ask me to bonk her for the second round. Overall its a good bonk for me and she is really horny and really moan loudly while i m fxxking her.
Overall good bonk must try, thks to Bro Ken for the contact.

Thanks for DD FR..:)

Hope everyone can enjoy with her befor NDP:p

Shao
30-07-2008, 01:20 PM
hi bro,

Can I hv her contact? Whr u found her?

Thanks..

ram_muthu
30-07-2008, 03:55 PM
Hi
Hope i can get her contact though i m new

thanks

fofo66
30-07-2008, 10:15 PM
Time pass so fast , still got only 10 more days she will be left , those bro who interested to try her , must fast leg fast hand before she left , thanks :D

Hope to see some more FR coming out before she left , thanks :)

Can I hv her contact? Whr u found her?

aman
31-07-2008, 08:31 AM
Abt 1 week she back to China:)
Those who want to try her or RTF...be fast:D

aman
31-07-2008, 08:38 AM
Abt 1 week she back to China:)
Those who want to try her or RTF...be fast:D

aman
01-08-2008, 08:37 AM
Any more FR...:)

ken6890
01-08-2008, 08:52 AM
about 1 more week she will be back to China

Hope to see some more FR before she back to China , thanks:)

best123
01-08-2008, 11:21 AM
Finally met her after a long delay.... sweet girl... Thanks Bro aman for sharing...

gdspd8
01-08-2008, 11:46 AM
Yo Bro,

Mind PM me the contact.

Thanks!

gdspd8
01-08-2008, 11:53 AM
Yo Bro,

Mind PM me the contact.

Thanks!

stephan
01-08-2008, 03:55 PM
This thread can rest very soon... :p Anyone want to try her again, u got to be fast!!! ;)

HawkSter
01-08-2008, 04:27 PM
Aiya got no time to RTF her... Think might wait till she's back again.

aman
01-08-2008, 07:47 PM
Finally met her after a long delay.... sweet girl... Thanks Bro aman for sharing...
Like that also can...:)
thanks.
Aiya got no time to RTF her... Think might wait till she's back again.

i also duno when she coming back here...:rolleyes::)