PDA

View Full Version : OKTs and SBF-ers please beware

kelvinyan
27-06-2008, 11:02 AM
Was told recently by a thai FL that I'm quite close to, that one of her friend's friend, NAM (spelt as its pronounced), went for checkup and found to be HIV positive. She has since gone for a nose job and boob job and working again, hoping to pass on the virus to more people. From what I know is that she has worked in the FL dome section before. But i'm not sure which OKT she was under. I hope OKTs can look out for her and not let her come work and to all samsters, please be on guard if some FL offers you raw. If she spreads it 1 samster and the samster spreads it to another FL, the number will grow exponentially and it will get very serious. I'm not trying to take any business away from anyone but I just hope bros out there will be more cautious.

kelvindartz
27-06-2008, 11:05 AM
Was told recently by a thai FL that I'm quite close to, that one of her friend's friend, NAM (spelt as its pronounced), went for checkup and found to be HIV positive. She has since gone for a nose job and boob job and working again, hoping to pass on the virus to more people. From what I know is that she has worked in the FL dome section before. But i'm not sure which OKT she was under. I hope OKTs can look out for her and not let her come work and to all samsters, please be on guard if some FL offers you raw. If she spreads it 1 samster and the samster spreads it to another FL, the number will grow exponentially and it will get very serious. I'm not trying to take any business away from anyone but I just hope bros out there will be more cautious.

this is scary.... but is there any chance that your Thai FL is spreading rumour to "ruin" her?

MinistryOfSex
27-06-2008, 11:14 AM
this is scary.... but is there any chance that your Thai FL is spreading rumour to "ruin" her?

Very high possibility that it is rumors.

kelvinyan
27-06-2008, 11:15 AM
She doesn't know her. happens to be her friend's friend. They were talking on the phone and then she told me. I posted this on my own accord. Not trying to ruin anyone here, just don't want lives ruined.

kelvinyan
27-06-2008, 11:18 AM
Very high possibility that it is rumors.

Rumour or not, I can't be 100% sure. Just hope samsters will be more cautious because there are samsters who will ask for raw or not think twice when offered raw.

MinistryOfSex
27-06-2008, 11:21 AM
Thats why we must take control of our small head.
Never let a moment of enjoyness destroy your whole life.
Practise safe sex.

jjlsk777
27-06-2008, 02:19 PM
Thats why we must take control of our small head.
Never let a moment of enjoyness destroy your whole life.
Practise safe sex.

strongly agree with you bro.
thats why CDs are there.

tipuking
27-06-2008, 03:16 PM
No proof at all and all hearsay?

They say, I say, he say, she say.....
Hope the truth be out

seek fun
27-06-2008, 04:07 PM
Scary.... CD is the best

Bentuck
27-06-2008, 04:24 PM
Brothers, aggreed to all whom practice safe sex and just to share, personally a doubly fitting cd I would suggest and beware of dryness of the gals, causes friction and may result of cd dislodged during exitment play.

Bentuck

smoofdeek
27-06-2008, 06:05 PM
sabo or not, it's better to be safe than sorry right? it's too risky to just dismiss it as a sabo case. best is for all the okts to be aware of these and take precaution. i know one of the newer local fl provide raw for extra cash, my buddy claimed he fucked raw, i'm trying to get him to tell me which girl it is so i can warn bros here and esp the okt to get the girl to go for a checkup. pls bros, be responsible. and okts pls pls pls educate your girls NOT to do raw, just a 100 extra and you'd be miserable your whole life and also might endanger others' lives. thanks TS for the warning, wish you'd have more info as this is no playing matter.

ishtarsg
27-06-2008, 06:59 PM
Scary.... CD is the best

Ya CD is the good
2 CD is better!
Better safe than sorry!

TinTin130670
27-06-2008, 07:04 PM
Ya CD is the good
2 CD is better!
Better safe than sorry!

Ya...put on 1 DC then apply "Tiger Plam Oil", then put on the other CD...so if anyone of u feels the cooling sensation then u know the CD is broken...:D

Cheers,
TinTin

chevrolet
27-06-2008, 07:06 PM
anymore evidence?

fantasyman
27-06-2008, 08:05 PM
dont care it's really a rumor or not, it is really serious, safety is always above everything!!! :mad:

StevenGerrard
27-06-2008, 09:37 PM
All are rumors,no prove at all. :(

mysteryhorse
27-06-2008, 09:56 PM
any description of her

kelvinyan
28-06-2008, 01:28 AM
just telling you guys to be careful. yeah, shouldn't leave out Nam, or else maybe you won't be able to complete your A-Z bonking list. and yes, i have nothing better to do, so i decide to start a thread and write my own fantasy story. do up me if you like my story.

what proof do you need? maybe you can go bonk her and then do a checkup. i'll help you scan your medical report. don't worry, i'll mosaic your particulars on it.

hum_coyote
28-06-2008, 02:05 AM
wah bro thanks for the warning. i hope other bros please exercise caution ..

sixthsenses
28-06-2008, 02:16 AM
just telling you guys to be careful. yeah, shouldn't leave out Nam, or else maybe you won't be able to complete your A-Z bonking list. and yes, i have nothing better to do, so i decide to start a thread and write my own fantasy story. do up me if you like my story.

what proof do you need? maybe you can go bonk her and then do a checkup. i'll help you scan your medical report. don't worry, i'll mosaic your particulars on it.

Cool it bro.I know u meant well. :)