PDA

View Full Version : LS Cocktail Production Presents : "PINA"_"COLADA" Tarma Blend(Pics n Lesbo Act Avail)

loveseed
27-06-2008, 12:45 AM
http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w194/loveseedthai/ScreenHunter_049.jpg

********* CLICK HERE FOR "PINA"_"COLADA" *********] (http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w194/loveseedthai/PiCol.jpg)

PINA
21yo, 1.68m,
34'24'35
BBBJ, Frenching, CIM, AR
(TARMA WITH LESBIAN SHOW AVAILABLE)

COLADA
24yo, 1.57m,
33'24'34
BBBJ, Frenching, CIM, AR
(TARMA WITH LESBIAN SHOW AVAILABLE)

Do Sms me or PM for Slots

Best Regards,
LS

protectorofhell
27-06-2008, 01:24 AM
COLADA is cute! ;)

The girl on the left hand side in your avatar looks cute too. :D

loveseed
27-06-2008, 11:21 AM
They have arrived !!! :p :D

LS

DarkHorse74
27-06-2008, 12:01 PM
Once upon a time - there was a tame horse called JUMBO. One starry night, JUMBO was jio by wild Bro Love to go for "food/fuck tasting" at his stable. :( JUMBO wanted to be a good horse by going into semi-retirement mode, but was lured by bad Bro Love to go into action once again.

On that very day, little me was late and had to run with 3 legs to Bro Love's stable. When reaching there, 3rd leg was damn exhausted already and little me knew it was not going to be an easy day for JUMBO.

JUMBO was greeted by a typical Ah Lian's look lady with open arms and hugs. Little me asked her the name and she replied PINK. :confused: Little me asked her again which part is pink? Nipples? PINA immediately took off her clothes and showed me her pinkish bra (disappointed..tot are nips). Shower was pretty SOP.

The "horrifying" experience started from the moment little me stepped out from bathroom - JUMBO was eaten alive and little me was raped by PINA! :o PINA could be described like a wolf who was starving to death, suddenly saw a tame and innocent JUMBO...yummy... and what a scene of the day sia. She pushed me to the bed, licking whatever possible holes that she could find while "forcing" me to do the same on her (little me shed some tears ler....). When she frenched, her whole mouth was all over me as if she wanted to swallow me alive. When JUMBO was ready to proceed to FJ, PINA already cummed (kudos little me!!!). Having said that, PINA didnt disappoint little me - we were in different positions until I thought I was in the moon already.

After JUMBO surrendered, she wanted to initiate 2nd round straight away. I pleaded her to let me walk out from the room safely, else she might need to call Bro Love for emergency assistance! She wasnt very happy with my request as once in a while she would blow JUMBO without my permission..haizzz... Having said that, JUMBO didnt manage to complete his 2nd mission but still left a sex-tisfied man.

Key stats:-
Look: 6/10 (Ah Lian's look)
Boobs: 32A- (Uses double sponge to push up her neh neh)
GFE: 6/10 (Very bubbly and talkative)
BBBJ: 6/10 (Sweet but short)
AR: 7/10 (Shiok but short too)
Frenching: 9/10 (Very fierce tongue)
FJ: 8/10 (Dont know is JUMBO too small or PINA's love hole too slippery)
Service: 8/10 (I was raped hor...)

Plus points-
Very initiative in all aspects and like a commando

Minus points:-
Boobs are too small for me ler

P.S. to Bro Love, I gave her a yellow card before leaving coz' she kept teasing uncle couldnt complete 2 rounds. :o

DarkHorse74
27-06-2008, 02:02 PM
Once upon a time - there was a tame horse called JUMBO. One starry night, JUMBO was jio by wild Bro Love to go for "food/fuck tasting" at his stable. :( JUMBO wanted to be a good horse by going into semi-retirement mode, but was lured by bad Bro Love to go into action once again.

On that very day, little me was late and had to run with 3 legs to Bro Love's stable. When reaching there, 3rd leg was damn exhausted already and little me knew it was not going to be an easy day for JUMBO.

JUMBO was greeted by a typical Ah Lian's look lady with open arms and hugs. Little me asked her the name and she replied PINK. :confused: Little me asked her again which part is pink? Nipples? PINA immediately took off her clothes and showed me her pinkish bra (disappointed..tot are nips). Shower was pretty SOP.

The "horrifying" experience started from the moment little me stepped out from bathroom - JUMBO was eaten alive and little me was raped by PINA! :o PINA could be described like a wolf who was starving to death, suddenly saw a tame and innocent JUMBO...yummy... and what a scene of the day sia. She pushed me to the bed, licking whatever possible holes that she could find while "forcing" me to do the same on her (little me shed some tears ler....). When she frenched, her whole mouth was all over me as if she wanted to swallow me alive. When JUMBO was ready to proceed to FJ, PINA already cummed (kudos little me!!!). Having said that, PINA didnt disappoint little me - we were in different positions until I thought I was in the moon already.

After JUMBO surrendered, she wanted to initiate 2nd round straight away. I pleaded her to let me walk out from the room safely, else she might need to call Bro Love for emergency assistance! She wasnt very happy with my request as once in a while she would blow JUMBO without my permission..haizzz... Having said that, JUMBO didnt manage to complete his 2nd mission but still left a sex-tisfied man.

Key stats:-
Look: 6/10 (Ah Lian's look)
Boobs: 32A- (Uses double sponge to push up her neh neh)
GFE: 6/10 (Very bubbly and talkative)
BBBJ: 6/10 (Sweet but short)
AR: 7/10 (Shiok but short too)
Frenching: 9/10 (Very fierce tongue)
FJ: 8/10 (Dont know is JUMBO too small or PINA's love hole too slippery)
Service: 8/10 (I was raped hor...)

Plus points-
Very initiative in all aspects and like a commando

Minus points:-
Boobs are too small for me ler

P.S. to Bro Love, I gave her a yellow card before leaving coz' she kept teasing uncle couldnt complete 2 rounds. :o

Pai seh, the commando lady who ripped JUMBO apart should be COLADA! Sorry for the inconvenience caused hor. Uncle is still in the state of shock and shiok from the rape.

dexblu
27-06-2008, 02:10 PM
Pai seh, the commando lady who ripped JUMBO apart should be COLADA! Sorry for the inconvenience caused hor. Uncle is still in the state of shock and shiok from the rape.

HAHAHAHA !!! That day laugh at bro Johnthunder now u made the same mistake ??? Every HORSE has his day !!!! :p

NICE FR dude !!! ASK LoveStable for compensation leh... his gal raped u until u mistook COLADA for PEANUT !!! I can understand the TRAUMA that you are going through !!! Come here... let me HUG YOU !!!! :eek:

DarkHorse74
27-06-2008, 02:22 PM
HAHAHAHA !!! That day laugh at bro Johnthunder now u made the same mistake ??? Every HORSE has his day !!!! :p:rolleyes: Is this an indication that JUMBO should retire? JUMBO cannot take too much pleasure anymore..wahahaa!

NICE FR dude !!! ASK LoveStable for compensation leh... his gal raped u until u mistook COLADA for PEANUT !!! I can understand the TRAUMA that you are going through !!! Come here... let me HUG YOU !!!! :eek: Hug you? I dont want to suck your neh neh one hor! :D JUMBO seriously turned into Peanut after the rape.

loveseed
27-06-2008, 04:09 PM
Thanks bro DarkHorse74 for the FR on Colada !!! Hahaha, it's ok lah ! Wrong name only mah, I know you have been RAPED and EATEN by her till you too shacked out already, can understand lah ! Haha ! ::D :p

LS

DarkHorse74
27-06-2008, 04:42 PM
Thanks bro DarkHorse74 for the FR on Colada !!! Hahaha, it's ok lah ! Wrong name only mah, I know you have been RAPED and EATEN by her till you too shacked out already, can understand lah ! Haha ! ::D :p

LS

:mad: You convey my message to Colada that CHANG (this was how she addressed JUMBO) would "humiliate" her in front of Pina when he is fully recharged! :D

loveseed
27-06-2008, 06:18 PM
COLADA is cute! ;)

So when can see your a FR from you huh bro ? Hee hee...

HAHAHAHA !!! That day laugh at bro Johnthunder now u made the same mistake ??? Every HORSE has his day !!!! :p

NICE FR dude !!! ASK LoveStable for compensation leh... his gal raped u until u mistook COLADA for PEANUT !!! I can understand the TRAUMA that you are going through !!! Come here... let me HUG YOU !!!!

Wow, what compensation ???!!! Who more commando who shall rape who lor !!! Hahaha! Btw, don't suan Uncle Jumbo leh !

:mad: You convey my message to Colada that CHANG (this was how she addressed JUMBO) would "humiliate" her in front of Pina when he is fully recharged! :D

Oh ok, bery sony Uncle Jumbo Chang... Hee hee...

LS

kaisin64
28-06-2008, 09:29 AM
This Colada ought to be smacked!!:p

Where got girls so horny one??!

Sexy, petite body with cute little pair of boobies and nicely trimmed pussy that were hard to resist!! And those legs and perky butt...........wah lau, si bey swee!!

All I can say is I couldn't keep up with her since Bro Darkhorse already gave a very detailed specs of the rapist!!

She even provided side dish which was not in the package!!

Si liao like that, how to cut down on this expensive hobby!

Bro LS ought to be shot!!:D

Johnthunder
28-06-2008, 10:16 AM

Dear Bro Darkhorse, not to worry I can fully understand your feeling right now haha!! :D anyway hope your "jumbo" speedy recovery then ;)

loveseed
28-06-2008, 01:45 PM
This Colada ought to be smacked!!:p

Where got girls so horny one??!

Sexy, petite body with cute little pair of boobies and nicely trimmed pussy that were hard to resist!! And those legs and perky butt...........wah lau, si bey swee!!

All I can say is I couldn't keep up with her since Bro Darkhorse already gave a very detailed specs of the rapist!!

She even provided side dish which was not in the package!!

Si liao like that, how to cut down on this expensive hobby!

Bro LS ought to be shot!!:D

Thanks bro kaisin64 for the FR for this Horny Rapist !!!!! :p :D

Btw, Anymore other challengers ??? hahaha!

LS

loveseed
29-06-2008, 05:54 PM
Awaiting Tarma FRs...:p

LS

dragonkiss
29-06-2008, 07:40 PM
Dear Bro Darkhorse, not to worry I can fully understand your feeling right now haha!! :D anyway hope your "jumbo" speedy recovery then ;)

Wish you a speedy recovery too.

tenggiri
29-06-2008, 10:59 PM
Pai seh, the commando lady who ripped JUMBO apart should be Colada

Hahaha...the funniest thing i ve seen since.........dunno what liao? i think this should be the funniest :D

DarkHorse74
30-06-2008, 11:36 AM
Hahaha...the funniest thing i ve seen since.........dunno what liao? i think this should be the funniest :D
:o Dont laff at JUMBO ler..he is also one of the victims :p Care to take up the rapist's challenge?

Wish you a speedy recovery too.
Thanks bro Dragonkiss, have you tried? :D

DarkHorse74
30-06-2008, 11:40 AM

Thank you Bro Johnthunder. You were smacked only by ( . ) ( . ) but I was raped :o:(.

tenggiri
30-06-2008, 11:51 AM
Trillion apologies for taking a laugh at yr expanse bro DarkHorse74, kekekekekeke....

Btw, my heat seeking missile seem to be homing in on her partner leh!! :eek:

loveseed
30-06-2008, 01:03 PM
Btw, my heat seeking missile seem to be homing in on her partner leh!! :eek:

Hee hee bro, Pina ??? :p

LS

Ravenzou
30-06-2008, 10:34 PM
Thanks to Bro LS,

Had a Sextisfaction Lesbo tarma session with Bro LS 2 new gals PINA & Colada.
Book a session on Wed night and requested for a real lesbian action Tarma team was intro to Pina & Colada. Went to the room and was greeted by both gals, Pina speak little English but was very attentive and help to undress and gave me a gentle massage while Colada was preparing the bath she had a better command of English but that well.

We chatted for a while and then proceed to the bathroom to wash-up but due to the small size of the tub only Colada bath me while Pina dried me up. Pina then guide me to the bed to rest while she go to wash-up.
Then Colada came in to start then action J saw her shaved pussy make me turn on especially with her tattoo near her pussy region. While Colada was licking me and massage my little bro Pina came in and join in the action, she started off with clean my cock and the dive in to give me a deep BJ. The feeling was sensational with one licking me and the other sucking me, then I quickly proceed to used my finger and dig into their pussy and making them moan, colada was getting high and start to suck my cock hard and then I stop and pull Pina pussy to my face and start licking her pussy, she was moaning here and there.

Then I decide to stop and push the 2 gals off and pull Pina down lying on the bed while continue to lick her then I gently push Colada to her nipple and she immediately understood my intention, she suck Pina Nipple hard making her moan out loud. With that I quickly used my finger and start to finger fuck her after a while I was afraid to hurt Pina pussy, I gently pull Colada out from sucking Pina nipple and push her face into Pina Pussy and then the Ball start to roll man. At first Pina was a abit shock to have Colada licking and fingering her but was quickly enjoying the treatment ;), for me that was a rare sight, to see 2 woman fuck each other live and this made me more horny as ever and I quickly join in the action licking pina pussy while fingering Colada pussy. Finally cant stand it any more and push colada off and put on cap and Fj Pina.

After a few strokes I quickly doggie Colada while she was on top of Pina the sight make me damn horny and I off loaded a big amount of my armies into the CD while inside Colada, the feeling was damn shoik.!!!

After that we lie down to rest and then proceed to clean up, we chatted for a while until the last 30 min that I have quickie with Pina and that was normal FJ but the treatment was damn good and I leave a happy man.

Pina
Look: 9/10
Body: 9/10
Boobs: 8/10
Frenching: 8/10
Fingering: allow
Painting: paint until she boey tahan
BJ: 7/10 - she's very gd at it
Les action: 9/10
Service Attitude: 8.5/10
GFE: 8.0/10
FJ: 8/10
Overall: 10/10 with excellent service

Colada
Look: 6/10
Boobs: 6/10
Frenching: 8/10
Painting: paint until she boey tahan
BJ: 7/10 - she's very gd at it
Les action: 9/10
Service Attitude: 8.5/10
GFE: 8.0/10
FJ: 8/10
Overall: 10/10 with excellent service

loveseed
01-07-2008, 11:55 AM
Thanks bro Ravenzou for the Lesbian Tarma FR !!! :p

LS

rootagent
01-07-2008, 09:49 PM
just finish a session with the gals, Pina-Colada!
Haha, 3some is always my dream!
Greeted by Pina, with Colada hiding behind the door, ready to prowl!
SOP, bath with Pina in the tub with me, haha, complaining tub too small for Colada to come in, but Colada is really pettie! So too bad, Pina have to do the major cleaning. Heh, but Colada also help out too, rubbing all the 'forbidden area' 1st! Oooo...
Finish, hop on bed while the gals making sure the are clean, and join me in a jiffy. Colada started 'how would you like to start? Can u cum 1x? 2x? 3x? Even 5x, I ON you!' this comment really blow me off. Pina didn't comment much as she know little English. But her action start 1st, very demure in every action, sure a Gem for a start! BBBJ while Colada tease my nipple. Then the magic Qs start, 'Les action or FJ'?
What do u think? Colada pushed Pina down and licked her cunt, while Pina is BBBJ me lying down, and she is GOING FAST! After the intense 10mins, I told Colada that I will cum if she dun stop. After Colada told Pina, she simply jumps up, and smile, no CIM. Quickly capped me and ask me to pump her. No, but I pumped Colada 1st, sad face surface on Pina, guess she is all horny from BJ & lick by Colada. So I came back to pump her, that intense moan from her makes me cum in no time.
TCSS time, we watched CNA, and seem like all of us are complaining about stuip M'sia, Indo & Thai Gov. Haha, current affairs!
Damm, current affair didn't do justise to me, ah dicky turn soft for more than 20mins.
But Pina simply didn't let me off, teased me non-stop, her GFE is simply 11/10, wanted to french but I reject. Hard in the last 25mins, and again, I let Colada ride me 1st, Pina simply look sad again. Okok, I came up and took Pina in doggy, she is pulling all the bedsheet in no time & LOUD! Cum after realise she is dry, so just in time.
Guess what, Colada on TV again & curse her Thai Gov! LOL

PINA
BBBJ: 8/10 - when u are on top, she goes even faster
Service Attitude: 9/10
GFE: 11/10
FJ: 9/10
Les action: passive
Overall: 9/10 with excellent service

COLADA
Look: 6/10
Body: 6/10 on average, 8/10 on pettie
Boobs: 6/10
BBBJ: 6/10, ehh, i cant feel it
GFE: 6/10
FJ: 9/10 power riding
Les action: Lead
Overall: 7/10 with excellent service

rootagent
01-07-2008, 09:56 PM
just finish a session with the gals, Pina-Colada!
Haha, 3some is always my dream!
Greeted by Pina, with Colada hiding behind the door, ready to prowl!
SOP, bath with Pina in the tub with me, haha, complaining tub too small for Colada to come in, but Colada is really pettie! So too bad, Pina have to do the major cleaning. Heh, but Colada also help out too, rubbing all the 'forbidden area' 1st! Oooo...
Finish, hop on bed while the gals making sure the are clean, and join me in a jiffy. Colada started 'how would you like to start? Can u cum 1x? 2x? 3x? Even 5x, I ON you!' this comment really blow me off. Pina didn't comment much as she know little English. But her action start 1st, very demure in every action, sure a Gem for a start! BBBJ while Colada tease my nipple. Then the magic Qs start, 'Les action or FJ'?

What do u think? Colada pushed Pina down and licked her cunt, while Pina is BBBJ me lying down, and she is GOING FAST! After the intense 10mins, I told Colada that I will cum if she dun stop. After Colada told Pina, she simply jumps up, and smile, no CIM. Quickly capped me and ask me to pump her. No, but I pumped Colada 1st, sad face surface on Pina, guess she is all horny from BJ & lick by Colada. So I came back to pump her, that intense moan from her makes me cum in no time.
TCSS time, we watched CNA, and seem like all of us are complaining about stuip M'sia, Indo & Thai Gov. Haha, current affairs!
Damm, current affair didn't do justise to me, ah dicky turn soft for more than 20mins.
But Pina simply didn't let me off, teased me non-stop, her GFE is simply 11/10, wanted to french but I reject. Hard in the last 25mins, and again, I let Colada ride me 1st, Pina simply look sad again. Okok, I came up and took Pina in doggy, she is pulling all the bedsheet in no time & LOUD! Cum after realise she is dry, so just in time.
Guess what, Colada on TV again & curse her Thai Gov! LOL

PINA
BBBJ: 8/10 - when u are on top, she goes even faster
GFE: 11/10
FJ: 9/10
Les action: passive
Overall: 9/10 with excellent service