PDA

View Full Version : Pet Shop Stories

rickyboy
26-06-2008, 05:25 PM
This happened more than 16 years ago, and if the recounted story doesn't seemed so exciting, that's only because it is totally true. This is not fictional, I must add, and everytime I think back, it never fails to bring on sweet sour memories of puppy love came & gone.

It was during my year 2 vacation in NUS. Bored with nothing to do, and with the prospect of an easy year 3 ahead, I ventured to look for a job to past time.

Spotted an ad for delivery driver for a pet shop, and as a dog lover, called for an interview pronto.

The shop was located in a shopping center located in a prestigious part of town. I shall not divulge exact location to safeguard identities of major protagonists in this story. Names have also been changed.

Thomas, the boss, interviewed me, and maybe because of my pleasant disposition and command of the language (I supposed his perception of drivers are mostly loud, hokkien-spewing bengs), I was offered the job on the spot, and was told to report for work the next morning 10am. My duty is to deliever pet foods (those ordered in big bags of 10kg or so). Of course, I did not reveal the fact that I was on varsity vacation then, and would serve max 3 months on the job.

The shop was typical of any shops in the shopping centre: small, stocked to the brim to maximise revenue, but generally kept spick & span. Before I leave the shop, a girl at the counter caught my eye. Shes was in CJC light blue uniform a tad smaller than her actual size, her perky breasts constrained and screaming to be let out, and skirt shorter than the regulated requirements by at least 3 inches.

I wouldn't describe her as an astounding beauty, but she has an exquisite look that will leave a lasting impression. Did not look at all friendly when she cast me a sideway glance. I was thinking she must be Thomas' daughter.

Steadyman1
26-06-2008, 08:29 PM
Will camp along for your true story.

best123
26-06-2008, 08:45 PM
I am camping here too!!!

ricky00
26-06-2008, 08:59 PM
Good start, standby here for continuation. ;)

SammyHulk
26-06-2008, 11:08 PM
Will deliberately drop in from time to time.;) Bring it on pet shop boy!:p:D

starletq
27-06-2008, 03:25 AM
pet shop boy!!!
hit in the oldies.....16years ago.

joew2005
27-06-2008, 07:09 AM
bro rickyboy,wat happen next???
u got involved with tis gal or ??

SexKing972
27-06-2008, 07:18 AM
champ here liao ..hehe

lsly
27-06-2008, 08:33 AM
Waiting for more :)

ppway
27-06-2008, 09:06 AM
so you going to bonk your boss' daughter:p

Stupidman73
27-06-2008, 09:15 AM
Bro Rickyboy...

pitch tent liao..:p

cumshot4u
27-06-2008, 09:24 AM
pet shop boy!!!
hit in the oldies.....16years ago.

Go West
Domino Dancing
West End Girls
It's A Sin
Opportunities - (Let's make lots of money)

Hahahaha

Stupidman73
27-06-2008, 09:46 AM
bro Rickyboy....pitch tent liao...:p

rickyboy
27-06-2008, 10:27 AM
Here's Part 2:

It turned out that Chern wasn't Thomas' daughther. The pet shop is always busy at odd hours, and Thomas engages a couple of part-timers to run the show to ease the manpower shortage. Chern was a JC2 student at that time, moonlighting more for fun than for real need of money. She usually drops in after 4pm on weekdays, and will do the full hours on Saturdays.

As we see more of each other, the initital haughtiness dissipated, and she became friendlier and warmer by the day. I was easy-going and relaxed, silly most of the times, laughed a lot, so it wasn't difficult for the relationship to flourish.

I am never a Casanova, but ever since my my prick started growing hair, have always been attached to one girl at one time. Then, I was attached with this classmate, but as fate dictates, she had to do 2 sup papers that vacation (that dumbass flunked 2 papers), so I was mostly left unchecked with my leisure activities after work.

We went bowling and movies a lot, together with the other part-timers, and soon enough, there were those inevitable pokes and jokes on us being an item. 2-timing has never crossed my mind, being the upright young man I was then, and I always laughed it off.

Then things started rolling. One fine Saturday, she wanted to tag along with me to our Pandan Loop store to collect neccessities for the shop. Thomas normally doesn't come in so early on Saturdays, so I said why not.

We hopped into the van, and I drove off. The radio was playing 'Love, Me' by Colin Raye, the number one love song then, and we sang along happily. She looked radiant in beach shorts and a plain white T-shirt, and sat cross-legged on the passenger side, relaxed and happy.

I light up a fag, took a long drag, and cruised along. What I really liked about Chern is she has no beef with my smoking in the van, never once pinching her nose in disgust when I smoke.

I must say that of all the girls I've humped, she has got the best skin ever. Porcelain white, no marks, hairless and smooth legs, the works. Her bosom silhouetted against her tight tees sharply, and suddenly, I realized that I'm fantasizing about her sexually.

Before long, we arrived at the warehouse.

loveyou121
27-06-2008, 10:44 AM
hmmm.. camping.. :)

...Cool...
27-06-2008, 10:45 AM
Go West
Domino Dancing
West End Girls
It's A Sin
Opportunities - (Let's make lots of money)

Hahahaha

really brings back the memories indeed! :D
wait for more story telling from him

cumshot4u
27-06-2008, 10:52 AM
really brings back the memories indeed! :D
wait for more story telling from him

Guess the TS and u must be abt 40 yrs old.:D

CkiNAkia
27-06-2008, 10:59 AM
Haha bro can be 12 plus 16 = 28 nia ...

Stupidman73
27-06-2008, 11:33 AM
bro Rickyboy..

camping liao...:p

cumshot4u
27-06-2008, 12:27 PM

ya hor....think i am getting old.:D

Bitch Tamer
27-06-2008, 01:14 PM
nice story hope to see more

pucca22346
27-06-2008, 01:41 PM
hope the wait wouldn't be long..

jdi813
27-06-2008, 02:11 PM
camping for updates

rickyboy
27-06-2008, 02:32 PM
Part 3:

In the warehouse, with the list of stock required to be picked in my hand, I set out to quickly retrieve whatever is required, perspiration soaking through my tees.

Chern was waiting in the small office, with the air-con on, browsing through some magazines as I came from the furnace-like store to cool down. I went straight to the fridge, picked up a can of coke, and gulped away.

'You want a drink?' I asked
'Not from your can....'Chern replied, half-heartedly, still nonchalantly flipping her magazine.
'Why not? I'm totally disease free', I challenged.
'eeee...it'll be like kissing you...'
'what so eeeee about kissing me?' I said, sensing that the conversation is taking a turn towards something sinfully erotic.
'not with you sweating like a pig now..." she blushed, peeking from above the magazine.

I have mentioned about Chern's complexion being the one of the fairest I've seen. Now with her blushing, the contrast is so drastic that I'm feeling that familiar weakness in my knees.

'You mean if I freshen up a little, you might just consider?"

Silence. Just a cheeky little grin from her cherubic, angelic face.

Man......a thousand thoughts flashe across my mind at that point of time. I know if I were to succumb to this, I'll be in a whole pile of shit.

At 22, my hormones were raging, and I am sure Chern could hear my heart pounding as I sat beside her on the 2-seater couch.

I know from a very young age that if you can just hold a girl's hand, you have acquired the licence to kiss her. If you have acquired the licence to kiss her, you are through for some tits squeezing. If you went as far as the tits, the pussy is yours. Trust me, It worked for me so far. This rule-of-thumb is as sure as the sun rising from the east tomorrow.

I took her hand.

bizoi
27-06-2008, 03:59 PM
old stroy....young man like me hv to read:)

Stupidman73
27-06-2008, 06:16 PM
more... more...

buy instant noodle liao ... not miss out anythings.:eek:

Steadyman1
27-06-2008, 06:39 PM
Guess the TS and u must be abt 40 yrs old.:D

Pet shop boys was formed in year 1981 Pet Shop Boys - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pet_Shop_Boys)

and they are still around. Pet Shop Boys : the official site (http://www.petshopboys.co.uk/)

Age group very much depend.

Steadyman1
27-06-2008, 06:42 PM
Bro Rickyboy...

pitch tent liao..:p

bro Rickyboy....pitch tent liao...:p

bro Rickyboy..

camping liao...:p

Why must you post 3 times in the same thread, same day with similar quotes??

Getting confirmation from TS??

witan788
27-06-2008, 11:19 PM
I guess his nick pretty much justifies his actions. :D

Why must you post 3 times in the same thread, same day with similar quotes??

Getting confirmation from TS??

crunchyyummy
27-06-2008, 11:58 PM
interesting story, keep it coming :D

Bangster
28-06-2008, 02:26 AM
Good command of English there, TS.
Carry on, I'm having a good time reading your posts.

The Pet Shop Boy found a Pet Shop Toy.....

TheGreatOne
28-06-2008, 05:02 AM
waa pet shop boys sia... used to be quite pop back then until the point when people said they are kinda satanic and stuff.

i still remember how people translate their band name to:

Pray
Eternally
To

Satan,
He
Offer
Peace

By
Obtaining
Your
Soul

ricky00
28-06-2008, 03:16 PM
Bro, great story. Hope to see continuation soon... ;)

Bigbluebird
28-06-2008, 11:54 PM

Hahahaha! :D

Anyway to TS, nice story ;)

Two green apples!

joew2005
29-06-2008, 07:55 AM
k tell us the next part??????????

Storm_Sucker
29-06-2008, 09:16 AM
hmmm.. if it is a real encounter, why is there a break for each paragraph?

Stupidman73
30-06-2008, 12:06 PM

HAHAHA..

some stupid mistake lah.u r right.. same2 as my nickname..

:p

Bro rickyboy..cont leh..:D

rickyboy
20-04-2010, 03:56 PM
Dear bros, allow me to continue where I've left off.
Browse thread-starting post to re-cap. Apologize for the long hiatus (a year), but with kid, family and work to juggle with, I've got to prioritize man...

Chern didn't take offence when I took her hand. Mind you, back in the 90s, physical contacts wasn't such a common-place thingey. Hand-holding could have serious implications.

I knew I've scored when I moved in closer and she did not move away. There, in the sparsely decorated little office at Pandan Loop, I kissed her, tongue and all.

With hormones raging and my dick bursting in those old faded jeans, there is no way I'm going to stop scoring. With my lips still planted on hers, my hands started drifting downwards.

I can tell you, guys, Ill never ever forget my first ever touch of her soft mounds. When I say soft, it means soft. Back in those days, only aunties wear thick padded bras. Girls do softer and thinner ones, if you know what I mean. So essentially, what you see protruding from her tees is what you'll get, no upsized, pushup nonsense we have nowadays.

She was reserved and not responsive, but apparently enjoying the sensation of my hands doing rounds. Sensing that the time is right, I slid my hands under her tees and went straight up. My fingers pulled the top edge of the bra down, and there, I got it, my very first touch of virgin nipples.

It was soft, not erected (I don't know why, maybe my skills??), but the mound is definietely a handful, full and perky (of course lah, with the bra still supporting it)

This went on for quite a while, and goofy me did not, like most brudders in the forum typically do, proceed for the kill.

Maybe because I was attached with another girl at that time, or the guilt of 2-timing, I'm not sure, but I pulled away from her lips, and she looked at me dreamily and said : " What am I to you?"

Now all this happened 16 years back, I cannot possibly remember word for word what Chern said, but it was to this effect.

"I'm sorry Chern, I never meant to be rude, but I got carried away."
"You like me?"
"Yah la"
"But you have a girlfriend"
"Lets see how it goes"

With that, we resumed kissing, and I took off her tees. Man....it was good being young. Talk senseless, illogical stuff, and still can jalan.

I did mentioned that Chern has got the fairest and smoothest ever skin complexion.

The image of her, in just shorts and a white bra, has never been erased from my memory bank, even now.

I was a pro at unstrapping bra. Simple, reach behind, hold the 2 portion closest to the hooks, one hand inwards, the outher outwards, and voila, the promised land flowing with milk and honey.

The pink nipples, the perky mounds, the bashful look, its just too much to bear.

In one fell swoop, I descended on one of the nips, and sucked till kingdom come.

This went on for quite a while, and I eventually took her hand and placed in on my bulging crotch. I unzipped to allow for more maneuverability.

When her fingers made contact with dickie, there was no turning back. I guided her fingers, engulfing dickie, and made her stroke it.

All this time, I was making attempts between her legs, This, she defended ferociously.

Remember, I was goofy and plain stupid, and a gentleman at heart. I contend myself with contacts outside her shorts.

With my lips alternating between her lips and nips, and my hands on her mound and her shorts, and her slender fingers on dickie doing slow rhythmic strokes, I erupted with volcanic magnitude.

For someone doing this for the first time, she displayed extreme callousness. I was impressed.

"Lets do this again sometime" I chirped cheekily.
"Your head I will" She quipped.

Dear bros, this is not the end of the story. I'll continue shortly with how I took her cherry in Penang.

sexytoy.com.sg
20-04-2010, 11:52 PM
good story. BrAVO

hortwax
21-04-2010, 04:00 AM
pls continue soon!

dwolve
01-07-2010, 01:07 PM
No sequal?

chikoman
01-07-2010, 03:04 PM
Dun let us wait too long hor, Bro.