PDA

View Full Version : Fwb

iamnotmenow123
04-04-2022, 09:26 PM
Hi bros out there. Been trying out dating apps for ages but still no luck for fwb leh. Anyone got any tips on how to get Fwb? Be it using apps or physical locations?

Appreciate your advice

Piledriver
05-04-2022, 12:43 AM
Hi bros out there. Been trying out dating apps for ages but still no luck for fwb leh. Anyone got any tips on how to get Fwb? Be it using apps or physical locations?

Appreciate your advice

What did you put in your profile? Don't tell me you didn't even manage to meet up with a single soul?

iamnotmenow123
05-04-2022, 08:06 AM
What did you put in your profile? Don't tell me you didn't even manage to meet up with a single soul?

Put my own photos lo. I don't think I'm ugly la but still no meet ups:/

lalamover99
05-04-2022, 10:54 AM
I scored mine through ig hahaha. It was a friend from secondary school, we talk, met and eventually become my fwb.

unsung80
05-04-2022, 11:45 AM
There are already years of solid advice here. I suggest you browse through with patience. Many times are never the look and money, is also never about the type of app that causes your inability. Is a mental blockage that stop you from getting what you seek, believe it or not is true.

secretlurker88
05-04-2022, 01:42 PM
I don't know how to reply, over time I had plenty of FWBs...

meet, vibe, progress and fuck, then see how.

don't think too much.

SwordArt
06-04-2022, 10:09 AM
If you have not met with anyone from the app then you have to really change the way you talk to them.

Chat with them without the intension for a fwb so you don't sound like a desperate man. But test water as and when to see whether they are potential candidate. Then meet up for a drink.

Else is maybe you are only looking for those very beauty and sexy,
but it is like game, those will be taken by higher level player.
You're still in newbie zone, take what you can have and level up along the way.
Unless you are pay to win, or high luck.

Hurricane69
06-04-2022, 04:01 PM
If you have not met with anyone from the app then you have to really change the way you talk to them.

Chat with them without the intension for a fwb so you don't sound like a desperate man. But test water as and when to see whether they are potential candidate. Then meet up for a drink.

Else is maybe you are only looking for those very beauty and sexy,
but it is like game, those will be taken by higher level player.
You're still in newbie zone, take what you can have and level up along the way.
Unless you are pay to win, or high luck.

there u go!

this is a SEASON PLAYER! :D:D:D

entering
13-07-2022, 09:14 PM

Appreciate your advice

Are you single or married?
Are you picky?

If you're married, then you may be having low hit rate cuz you're cautious.

If you're single, and stay alone, that's a big bonus.

If you're picky, you may not be able to pick anyone at the start. So would be good if you're not picky as the start, so you can keep practicing.

Even if you decide not to fuck, a meal, meet up for drinks, or just text or chat, will allow you to develop your own style.

unsung80
13-07-2022, 10:44 PM
Are you stingy?

larue
14-07-2022, 08:51 AM
I actually find it much harder as a single because being single gives the counter party ‘hope’, and even those that think they expect ‘nothing’ often expect commitment. They are just not conscious of that expectation.

Being married on the other hand, was much easier because that naturally filters out a lot of commitment seekers.

It is also very attractive to married women who have no intention of leaving their spouses and/or families.

Probably the only thing I miss about being married.

Hurricane69
14-07-2022, 10:50 AM
Are you stingy?

OUCHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :p:p:p

unsung80
14-07-2022, 12:40 PM
I actually find it much harder as a single because being single gives the counter party ‘hope’, and even those that think they expect ‘nothing’ often expect commitment. They are just not conscious of that expectation.

Being married on the other hand, was much easier because that naturally filters out a lot of commitment seekers.

It is also very attractive to married women who have no intention of leaving their spouses and/or families.

Probably the only thing I miss about being married.

Am sure when you are not single, you will find it equally difficult to seek. There are no fix rules. Women whether single or married out there has their specific needs for a man if she wants to eat out - regardless single/attached. Is about the guy seeing the suitable gap and goes in, don't try to suit in a size that doesn't fit. End of the day is better to be yourself than join other people's party.

Beachsea
15-07-2022, 08:16 AM
Sometimes look around you also not just app
Recently had a fwb , which was not expected at all .

Stays super near me , someone I know but things just roll on :)

jonawm
15-07-2022, 01:01 PM
Sometimes look around you also not just app
Recently had a fwb , which was not expected at all .

Stays super near me , someone I know but things just roll on :)
any tips on FWB at place of work? milf working in management some more...

Beachsea
15-07-2022, 02:27 PM

haha apologies bro. Mine current is xmm, seems youngster are super curious nowadays .

I not exactly into milf too. But good luck on it . Do share more ah

Devils
15-07-2022, 04:29 PM
Did u txt everyone of them asking to be ur FWB?

yolocarpediem
15-07-2022, 11:08 PM
totally agree with what other bros said about not showing that sex / fwb is all that is on your mind. also so true that there is really no fixed rules to this!

I wrote some stuff based on my experience in another thread, just sharing here, with some added points.

- tinder has the best hit rate for me, by far among all the apps
- girls wanna have fun too like all of us, but they don't want to feel cheap. so use that knowledge to your advantage
- "looking for genuine connection" or "looking for something serious" or "not looking for anything casual" does not mean more difficult to bed, some put that there so they don't have to feel easy or cheap being on the app (see point above)
- of course there are some who are more open and outright wanna have fun, those can be more direct much faster, but minority lar
- be a nice guy, and show real interest in the girl and not just sex
- but don't be a simp
- don't show even little sign of being desperate
- every girl you meet have 10-20 guys at least talking to her at the same time, sometimes even message her on tinder during your date. know that, deal with it, don't show any jealousy (see point above)
- sometimes patience helps, show you are human, go on a few dates first, don't show that all you think about is sex
- don't make her feel cheap, no hotel 81
- every girl is different, just go along with each girl vibe, and test water here and there
- but when testing water, start slow, and back off if you feel she uncomfortable. probably means you need to take it slower (doesn't mean impossible yet)
- sometimes it helps to show restraint too, like if she dress damn hot and become flirty and make out, if you hold yourself back and don't progress to final base for that night, she will come back for more. work for me all the time haha
-reiterate again don't go in with a sign on your head saying "all I want is FWB" seriously
- keep meeting new girls and get better at what you do!

water_boi
19-07-2022, 04:28 PM
totally agree with what other bros said about not showing that sex / fwb is all that is on your mind. also so true that there is really no fixed rules to this!

I wrote some stuff based on my experience in another thread, just sharing here, with some added points.

- girls wanna have fun too like all of us, but they don't want to feel cheap. so use that knowledge to your advantage
- "looking for genuine connection" or "looking for something serious" or "not looking for anything casual" does not mean more difficult to bed, some put that there so they don't have to feel easy or cheap being on the app (see point above)
- of course there are some who are more open and outright wanna have fun, those can be more direct much faster, but minority lar
- but don't be a simp
- every girl you meet have 10-20 guys at least talking to her at the same time, sometimes even message her on tinder during your date. know that, deal with it, don't show any jealousy (see point above)
- sometimes patience helps, show you are human, go on a few dates first, don't show that all you think about is sex
- every girl is different, just go along with each girl vibe, and test water here and there
- but when testing water, start slow, and back off if you feel she uncomfortable. probably means you need to take it slower (doesn't mean impossible yet)
- sometimes it helps to show restraint too, like if she dress damn hot and become flirty and make out, if you hold yourself back and don't progress to final base for that night, she will come back for more. work for me all the time haha
-reiterate again don't go in with a sign on your head saying "all I want is FWB" seriously

expert advice indeed.. thanks! :D

acidicavex
19-07-2022, 04:42 PM
i would say well said :D treat like human and no a object.

- but don't be a simp

Jasee
19-07-2022, 04:49 PM
Sadly I don’t have the power (as what they usually say when they want to up a reputation), but really UPPPPP your advise because it’s legit REAL. Comes from a seasoned person with lots of experience.

- but don't be a simp

acidicavex
19-07-2022, 04:53 PM
i think u need to stay long around plus every year Ah Sam will distribute u repo :D

Sadly I don’t have the power (as what they usually say when they want to up a reputation), but really UPPPPP your advise because it’s legit REAL. Comes from a seasoned person with lots of experience.

yolocarpediem
19-07-2022, 10:06 PM

don't worry bro, assure u i am not here for points or rep or anything, in fact people zap me for sharing hahaha, i am just glad to share whatever i think may be useful and hope it helps anyone who finds it useful! thanks for the nice words anyway!

Jasee
19-07-2022, 11:17 PM
Hahahahs. Sis here, not bro! Why would they “zap” you anyways?

don't worry bro, assure u i am not here for points or rep or anything, in fact people zap me for sharing hahaha, i am just glad to share whatever i think may be useful and hope it helps anyone who finds it useful! thanks for the nice words anyway!

acidicavex
20-07-2022, 08:57 AM
no worry appreciate sent to u enjoy and contribute more

tnkaki
20-07-2022, 09:12 AM

Appreciate your advice

depending on how much u willing to offer to meet an fwb, u are looking for long term or short term?

unsung80
20-07-2022, 10:03 AM

Just go for it, most of your can't get FWB is because always treading the water, "what if this, what if that, what if she dun like me etc.." a lot of self defeat thoughts linger in your mind.

iceman111
20-07-2022, 10:10 AM

- but don't be a simp
Thanks for sharing those points!

LordVader
20-07-2022, 03:05 PM

Every girl is different.
I went on a dinner date with my current FWB.
She mentioned after dinner if I want to go. Sure lets go home then. She meant to hotel, a hotel 81 :D

NoIdea
20-07-2022, 03:20 PM

- but don't be a simp

Very good advice. Especially the part about showing real interest instead of treating her like prey.

If a guy is genuine and open in his approach, some girls may even feel that being fuck buddies is better than a relationship.

water_boi
20-07-2022, 05:09 PM

gave u some of my humble points... :D

acidicavex
21-07-2022, 11:02 AM
bro yeah true enough some don't mind be it 81 or fragrance one. But recall one she deem such hotel too sleazy :D only willing to got min must 3* :rolleyes:
so i guess depend on the partner you meet.

Every girl is different.
I went on a dinner date with my current FWB.
She mentioned after dinner if I want to go. Sure lets go home then. She meant to hotel, a hotel 81 :D

kujo86
21-07-2022, 04:14 PM
I can share my experience with FWB.

The fwb i got was unintentional. We first met at siam diu, then did not contact for over a yr, suddenly she had family problems , no not money, needed someone to talk to, so that period keep calling me. after she got better we stopped contacting, she saw m fb i took a break from work and spending a short 3 days 2 night in bkk she contacted me and asking me where i am. she met me in my room while i was resting and she initiated with no strings attahed. went for another holiday and same thing. but after that i got attached so remain good friends on facebook.

Asianavocado
22-07-2022, 12:13 AM
Met one of my current fwbs off bumble. This dancer girl who is quite hot and can shake her ass really well.

acidicavex
22-07-2022, 09:31 AM
that is some good way to keep in touch

I can share my experience with FWB.

The fwb i got was unintentional. We first met at siam diu, then did not contact for over a yr, suddenly she had family problems , no not money, needed someone to talk to, so that period keep calling me. after she got better we stopped contacting, she saw m fb i took a break from work and spending a short 3 days 2 night in bkk she contacted me and asking me where i am. she met me in my room while i was resting and she initiated with no strings attahed. went for another holiday and same thing. but after that i got attached so remain good friends on facebook.

TiestoIsAss
22-07-2022, 10:58 AM
bro yeah true enough some don't mind be it 81 or fragrance one. But recall one she deem such hotel too sleazy :D only willing to got min must 3* :rolleyes:
so i guess depend on the partner you meet.
I know a married woman who insisted on 5-star hotel of her choice when we were arranging for a place to get intimate.

jonawm
22-07-2022, 02:36 PM
Just go for it, most of your can't get FWB is because always treading the water, "what if this, what if that, what if she dun like me etc.." a lot of self defeat thoughts linger in your mind.
after a few actions from her, which I thought were hints or desire, I played along at her pace, occasionally stepping up my game.

but recently she backed off completely.

at work place bro, not as easy to just YOLO? better not right?

jonawm
22-07-2022, 02:37 PM
I know a married woman who insisted on 5-star hotel of her choice when we were arranging for a place to get intimate.
What's her own financial status like? if you don't mind enlightening.

unsung80
23-07-2022, 01:54 PM

I have similar encounter too recently, a married woman prefer nice hotel for intimate session, maybe is the same lady we have? Her name initial starts 'C"

24-07-2022, 12:11 AM
anyone experienced married woman willing to be fuck buddy and willing to go to your office after work hours, no matter how neat or untidy and let you fuck?

Doesn't have to be recent, but if it's recent can share also.

Seems to be quite a taboo and worrying thing for them.

kujo86
11-08-2022, 10:45 AM
that is some good way to keep in touch

unplanned action man. but yea facebook helps haha

johnnydsg
12-08-2022, 10:04 PM
A key thing to understand is seduction and dating can be learnt.

- Go and buy the ebook/audio book/physical book of Robert Greene's Art Of Seduction and learn it
- All apps work be it Tinder, CMB, OkCupid etc, the principles of seduction are timeless
- Have a good opening line, google best Tinder pickup lines and start testing your own spins on it till you find something that works
- Success is a lagging indicator, it takes time to learn how to attract and seduce, doesn't mean you will become Casanova in 1 week. Don't get discouraged and keep testing and improving
- Stop watching porn and jerking off so much, it affects your sex drive and creates brain fog. It's hard if you have no energy from wanking every day
- Exercise and eat well i.e. look good feel good. Being fit is never a disadvantage
- Have incredible sex by increasing your testosterone, https://brainflow.co/index.php/2019/04/07/how-tim-ferriss-tripled-his-testosterone-the-4-hour-body-testosterone-protocol/
This is also for those who want to increase their sperm volume and be able to shoot ropes of cum or shoot far like up to your girl's boobs and face

If a 40 year old dude like me can land 20+ year old babes so can you. Go get them tigers!

haikim999
19-08-2022, 08:35 AM
A key thing to understand is seduction and dating can be learnt.

- Go and buy the ebook/audio book/physical book of Robert Greene's Art Of Seduction and learn it
- All apps work be it Tinder, CMB, OkCupid etc, the principles of seduction are timeless
- Have a good opening line, google best Tinder pickup lines and start testing your own spins on it till you find something that works
- Success is a lagging indicator, it takes time to learn how to attract and seduce, doesn't mean you will become Casanova in 1 week. Don't get discouraged and keep testing and improving
- Stop watching porn and jerking off so much, it affects your sex drive and creates brain fog. It's hard if you have no energy from wanking every day
- Exercise and eat well i.e. look good feel good. Being fit is never a disadvantage
- Have incredible sex by increasing your testosterone, https://brainflow.co/index.php/2019/04/07/how-tim-ferriss-tripled-his-testosterone-the-4-hour-body-testosterone-protocol/
This is also for those who want to increase their sperm volume and be able to shoot ropes of cum or shoot far like up to your girl's boobs and face

If a 40 year old dude like me can land 20+ year old babes so can you. Go get them tigers!

Thanks for sharing your experiences!