PDA

View Full Version : Legendary MILF - YuanYuan is back at 60/2/2

Dell
25-06-2008, 07:54 AM
Just to help this Lau Chio.

Look: Lau chio (know how to dress herself)
Frenching: Yes
Cim: Yes for me
BBBJ: Yes
Body: Slim
Tits: Not small but just nice to touch
AR: Yes
FJ: Very accomodating
Altitude: very friendly and easy to get along.

She will be returning in 9 days time so don't miss this great gem.

PM me for her number b4 she goes back.

Dell
25-06-2008, 10:01 PM
More FR -

This is the second time she return to sg shore.

Saw her at coffee shop outside H81, and straight away she sat at my table and tcss. She playfully challenge me on whether my skill/stamina is still the same as the last time we meet and of course i assure her that i am even better than the last time.

So mai tu liao, straight away book a 2 hr room and action starts.

Once in the room, she push me on the bed & sat on my lap and i straight away lifted her shirt and bra and suck hungrily at her nipple. We frenched and my hand wonder down to her shorts rubbing her pussy. After 10min of foreplay, we quickly shower ourselves for the main action.

69 - She gave my a good bbbj with her fingers purposely roaming up and down my body very lightly, the tickish sensation is simply shiok. I return her favor by licking wildly at her pussy. She wants to make sure that i cim while me wanted her to cum too. As i lick at the red spot, she moans louder and louder, then i insert my left finger into her wet cunt to finger her while my right finger rub fiercely at her red spot. She revenge by sucking furiously at my dick and arse riming me. As my stamina is too good, she suddenly stop all her movement and moan and groan loudly that she cannot liao. I kept licking and rub her red spot plus my fingering her pussy and finally a stream of her pussy juice came out and wet the bed. I continue this for a good 10min until she surrender.

As i still did not cum, she quickly went to shower and start to give me her skillfull bbbj, ar, ball licking.... As she wants me to fuck her, she did not make me cim, capped and action starts. First missionary, lifted her leg and pump her deep. Within minutes, she is in heaven again and starts grabbing my head and she will give out very loud moan and immediately i know she is cumming cause she has this funny action when she is having an orgasm. So in order not to let my head get squashed by her, i place both her hands up crossing each other and used my left hand to hold them tight and continue to pump her. This time she lan lan cannot move her hand while i pump and pump her to cloud nine. Haha very bad but shiok to see her cum but her hand cannot move.

Then i turn her over to doggie. She quite tight in this position. Shiok.

Again pump her like no tomorrow. In this position she laggie jia lat, deep and hard. She keeps moaning for mercy. While pumping, place my thumb at her arshole and starts rubbing her. Guess what, she loves it. I grew bolder and slowly insert my thumb about 1 inch into her ass with no resistant from her. In fact, she moan even louder. All this is done while i am still pumping her.

Finally after 1.5 hr inside the room, i unload all my rounds into her.
Left 30mins of tcss session b4 we left both sextisfy.

This gem no regret trying. Will try her again b4 she leave our shore.

PM me for her number b4 she leaves.

Dell
26-06-2008, 09:17 PM
Contact already given to 10 brothers liao

Dell
27-06-2008, 07:37 AM
Quick, don't miss this COMMANDO YuanYuan.