View Full Version : [CLOVER] Kerlyn local 18yo SYT

clover98613500
23-06-2008, 10:57 AM
Name : Kerlyn
Race : local chinese
Height : 156cm
Weight : 41kg
Stats : 32A-23-32
Do's : BJ, BBBJ, FJ, Frenching, COF, CIM (no swallow)
Dont's : NO ANAL, NO RAW
Damage : $200/1/1 caps included ----- $260/90/2 caps included

**Kerlyn only takes chinese and malay bros. Sorry to Indian bros.
**Kerlyn only takes age 40 and below.

***Note for bros : Kerlyn is Fereine from PreciousGem.

clover98613500
23-06-2008, 11:07 AM
Hi bros,

Kerlyn's schedule for today :

11.30am slot taken
1pm slot taken

Available slots :

2.15pm
3.30pm
5pm
7.30pm
8.45pm
10pm

Sms the date, time and clover you want to book and i'll arrange for you. Thanks for your interest in our *CLOVERS*

clover98613500
23-06-2008, 02:07 PM
Hi bros,

11.30am slot taken
1pm slot taken
5.30pm slot taken
7pm slot taken

Available slots :

3.30pm
8.45pm
10pm

Sms the date, time and clover you want to book and i'll arrange for you. Thanks for your interest in our *CLOVERS*

clover98613500
23-06-2008, 03:22 PM
Hi bros,

11.30am slot taken
1pm slot taken
5.30pm slot taken
7pm slot taken
3pm slot taken

Available slots :

10pm

orionix
23-06-2008, 03:56 PM
sis clover, i saw one of the bro's fr regarding kerlyn's/fereine's age, can clarify? underaged sex is very serious, we bros would be in a lot of trouble you know..

clover98613500
23-06-2008, 04:34 PM
sis clover, i saw one of the bro's fr regarding kerlyn's/fereine's age, can clarify? underaged sex is very serious, we bros would be in a lot of trouble you know..

Bro, as i said earlier, kerlyn is previously fereine from PreciousGem. Right now she's with CLOVER. If bros out there will be in trouble for booking her, i will also be in trouble for marketing her. Plus the fact that PreciousGem DID market fereine, i don't see why bros out there are suspecting the age of the girls right now under clover when they were previously under PreciousGem and none of these occurred to all of you?

I do not wish to make matters worse for myself and for PreciousGem. I'll just state these few points and bros out there can go and figure it out.

- What will PreciousGem lose by stating that the girls under clover now are underage?
- If they are really underage, i think bros out there should question PreciousGem 1st before confronting clover as PreciousGem marketed them 1st.
- If PreciousGem was to deny that they did not know the actual age of the gals they were marketing, would bros out there take their words for it?

I hope bros can understand that my gals were previously from PreciousGem and why did this matter only occur now instead of when they were still with PreciousGem.

I'll say this much regarding this matter as i don't see any need to clarify this matter any further. I'll leave it to bros to decide whether is this a prank or is this for real. Thanks for the support given by bros, i really appreciate it alot ^^

orionix
23-06-2008, 05:00 PM
sis, i'm concern bout kerlyn's being underage, we don't care what's going on between you and another okt, it's none of our business.
fact is, your girl should have been more careful, now it's out in the open.. we usually give it benefit of the doubt unless proven otherwise.
and i believe bros here should be warned, we're all here to play safe.

oh and thanks for the zap whoever you are :)

Galaxyforce
23-06-2008, 05:24 PM
Having sex with a minor is a serious issue.
As OKT, please hope you ensure they not underaged.
I will definintely pop by with a chance

clover98613500
23-06-2008, 05:27 PM
If you are referring to the fr for kerlyn under my yahoo group, please take a look at these threads. Note about the red alert thing and the date.
This is the thread for Kerlyn but the last post was on 19th june and the thread was closed.
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-free-stds-included/86727-clover-kerlyn-local-18yo-syt.html

This is the thread which i created today for Kerlyn ( 23rd june )
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-free-stds-included/86979-clover-kerlyn-local-18yo-syt.html

This is the thread for fereine by preciousgem ( 21st june )
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-free-stds-included/86104-preciousgem-local-18yr-old-fereine-7.html

And if you guys noticed, the fr from yahoo group was posted this morning and kerlyn's 1st client started at 11.30am which means this fr is not from a client today. I just started kerlyn's thread today again and she's working today too. Which means if this client is for real, he should had taken kerlyn on a saturday. But kerlyn was not working for clover yet on saturday so if that bro really did book her, it should be under PreciousGem and not CLOVER.
That client says booked her after her red alert? and when is that? Kerlyn started with CLOVER today after her red alert and the client is not from today. What else do you want me to say? The only thing i can do right now is if bros out there believes what that fr is writing about, then give kerlyn a miss. It's your decision not mine. I can't force my clients to take kerlyn if they are not willing to.

PreciousGem
24-06-2008, 03:13 AM
Bro, as i said earlier, kerlyn is previously fereine from PreciousGem. Right now she's with CLOVER. If bros out there will be in trouble for booking her, i will also be in trouble for marketing her. Plus the fact that PreciousGem DID market fereine, i don't see why bros out there are suspecting the age of the girls right now under clover when they were previously under PreciousGem and none of these occurred to all of you?

I do not wish to make matters worse for myself and for PreciousGem. I'll just state these few points and bros out there can go and figure it out.

- What will PreciousGem lose by stating that the girls under clover now are underage?
- If they are really underage, i think bros out there should question PreciousGem 1st before confronting clover as PreciousGem marketed them 1st.
- If PreciousGem was to deny that they did not know the actual age of the gals they were marketing, would bros out there take their words for it?

I hope bros can understand that my gals were previously from PreciousGem and why did this matter only occur now instead of when they were still with PreciousGem.

I'll say this much regarding this matter as i don't see any need to clarify this matter any further. I'll leave it to bros to decide whether is this a prank or is this for real. Thanks for the support given by bros, i really appreciate it alot ^^

sis CLOVER aka Aldora,

pls do not start pointing fingers. i have been keeping it low since the day you, winter, decided to leave and set up a group of your own.. now that the girls are with you and are getting into trouble, you start to blame and shift fault to us? if you didnt notice, since the girls are from us previously, we WILL get into trouble also if they are underage thus stop making it as though we are trying to get CLOVER into trouble.

besides, it is very simple if bros out there wanna know if the girls are of age.. i admit i have not checked the I/Cs of the girls before i market them (it was my mistake- i'm at fault for taking the girls' word of their age) and i WILL NOT make the same mistake again for any of my girls from now on.. however, i do not know for sure if the girls are underage, thus it will of coz be best for bros who booked them to come out n clarify if they are of age.. if they are, then it will be good for clover plus i will be able to have a peace of mind (it frustrates me to not know whether the girls have passed 18 or not)..

sis aldora, the girls have officially left PreciousGem and thus pls try your best not to drag us into any of your disputes.. i have posted the official release info of the girls going to CLOVER yesterday.. since they are your girls, pls try to treat them better as it is your responsibility to ensure that your girls are safe (frm thread flaming to physical safety)..

i dont know what the FR in your yahoo group has written, but fereine did take ONE client on saturday with us (she told us she wanted to stay on in PreciousGem but at the end admitted that you (Aldora) told her to come and find out what's wrong with your group and posts coz you were receiving poor response with bros.. apparently i told fereine that coz your prices are too high- previously under okt, now pocketing everything and increasing price.. that leads you to revising your pricing) but the client DID NOT post a FR coz he didnt know fereine was going over to clover and i didnt request a FR coz i know fereine wasnt going to be with us anymore.. thus i do believe that the FR on Kerlyn has nothing to do with clients from PreciousGem, we couldnt even see the FR- how will we know what it is about?

that's all dat i have to say.. perhaps sis aldora would like to make the first move in showing your I/C to bros so that they can vouch for your age and thus keeping everyone shut? it will do you good if you are able to prove your innocence.. good luck for your business and all the best. :)

oh and, we do have something to lose if the girls are underage.. thats our REPUTATION, which is very important to us.. i sincerely do hope the girls are of age.. my mistake in not checking, will not TRUST the girls that much in future coz we have to answer to all the bros out here..

-PreciousGem (sis zen)

clover98613500
24-06-2008, 04:23 AM
Ok sis zen, so now is winter poached your gals over to clover is it? Hmmm i see...so means your gals are quite easy to poach? And i'm so sorry that the gals with clover now are previously your main gals... As for Kerlyn going back to preciousgem to find out why clover clients werent as much as preciousgem, i'd liked to say a BIG THANK YOU to you~ Thats very kind of you to provide us with information even though you know she's not going to work for you anymore. ^^

Okays i've said my piece and i'll not post any comments on this already. I'll just sit back and wait for what's going to happen after kerlyn's incident.

I have to thank the bro's who trusted us and helped us regarding this incident. I also seriously appreciate each and every word of comfort be it through sms or phone. You guys really cheered us up thanks~~

clover98613500
24-06-2008, 04:35 AM
Hi bros,

Kerlyn will be available from 12pm to 10pm

Sms the date, time and clover you want to book and will arrange for you. Thanks for your interest and support for *CLOVERS*

doomsranger
24-06-2008, 09:49 AM
sis aldora, the girls have officially left PreciousGem and thus pls try your best not to drag us into any of your disputes.. i have posted the official release info of the girls going to CLOVER yesterday.. since they are your girls, pls try to treat them better as it is your responsibility to ensure that your girls are safe (frm thread flaming to physical safety)..

Wat do you mean by ensuring their physical safety :confused: Some form of threatening from wat i see. wonder do you threaten your customer? Sis Zendra, pls leave this gal's thread. If you not happy wif CLover start a new thread. This is the gal business thread. Also fyi we cheongsters only see this matter as you crying over your losses. Get a life and move on. Prove your stay in the forum by bringing more gals.

clover98613500
24-06-2008, 01:37 PM
Hi bros,

Kerlyn's schedule for today will be as follow :

1pm slot taken
2pm slot taken
3pm slot taken

Available slots :

4.30pm
7pm
8.30pm
10pm

Sms the date, time and clover you wish to book and will do the arrangements. Thanks~

PreciousGem
24-06-2008, 01:47 PM
Wat do you mean by ensuring their physical safety :confused: Some form of threatening from wat i see. wonder do you threaten your customer? Sis Zendra, pls leave this gal's thread. If you not happy wif CLover start a new thread. This is the gal business thread. Also fyi we cheongsters only see this matter as you crying over your losses. Get a life and move on. Prove your stay in the forum by bringing more gals.

bro doomsranger,

you are really thinking too much.. :cool: what i meant by physical safety is nowhere close to threatening, i was referring to some bros who like to act blur and try to do raw to the girls as i've heard complaints before.. we always tell our girls to keep a lookout and ensure that bros use caps, so of coz now i feel there's a need to remind the girls abt diz safety even if they are no longer with us.. wad u see over this matter doesnt matter bro, coz i know wad i'm doing and its not lyk wad u see it is.. i have a clear conscience.. i will be bringing in more girls coming month, dont worry bro.. :)

-PreciousGem (sis zen)

PreciousGem
24-06-2008, 01:54 PM
Ok sis zen, so now is winter poached your gals over to clover is it? Hmmm i see...so means your gals are quite easy to poach? And i'm so sorry that the gals with clover now are previously your main gals... As for Kerlyn going back to preciousgem to find out why clover clients werent as much as preciousgem, i'd liked to say a BIG THANK YOU to you~ Thats very kind of you to provide us with information even though you know she's not going to work for you anymore. ^^

Okays i've said my piece and i'll not post any comments on this already. I'll just sit back and wait for what's going to happen after kerlyn's incident.

I have to thank the bro's who trusted us and helped us regarding this incident. I also seriously appreciate each and every word of comfort be it through sms or phone. You guys really cheered us up thanks~~

sis aldora, you are very welcome.. however, if you had come straight and asked, we would have provided u with the solutions too.. :) afterall i feel that being honest is better choice :)

oh and i didnt say anything about poaching.. apparently the girls feel closer to you since you hang out more often, so its natural that they wanna go over.. its ok with us though, at least it wasnt another okt..

-PreciousGem (sis zen)

clover98613500
24-06-2008, 02:44 PM
Hi bros,

1pm slot taken
2pm slot taken
3pm slot taken

Available slots :

7pm
8.30pm
10pm

Sms the date, time and clover you wish to book and will do the arrangements. Thanks~

clover98613500
24-06-2008, 08:05 PM
Hi bros,

1pm slot taken
2pm slot taken
3pm slot taken
8.30pm slot taken

Available slots :

10pm

bonker-69
28-06-2008, 10:06 PM
Hi there CLOVER ,

I recently joined your yahoo group and realised that there was a topic about underage girls and it happened to be referring to Kerlyn. I was thinking of making a booking for her as she seems very attractive in the picture.

Could you please clarify if it she is underage? Wouldnt want to waste $20 to $30 to get a room and then realise that she is underage and i am not up for bonking underage girls.

Please get back to me ASAP.

Thanks and will contact you via the handphone number provided on the website to book.

clover98613500
30-06-2008, 02:41 AM
Hi bros,

12pm to 10pm slots available!!

Sms the date, time and clover you wish to book and will do the arrangements. Thanks for the interest and support for clover~