PDA

View Full Version : courtship girls

hornymr
22-06-2008, 05:25 PM
hope out there bros can share their experience here ,im quite lousy in sian chai, dont know when should attack or not vy sad , should a man stike showing his feeling to her face to face, would the girl heart beat go fast when a guy show his gut to her ,or should go slow like showing her care sending her hm witout fail ,just wan to have the letal weapon to courtship any kind of girl u like , which won the battle when anything u strike ,i know there is such human out there whom able to do that , sure there is a born lady killer out there , what make him so sucess ,

SammyHulk
22-06-2008, 06:13 PM
Bro rest assured u r not alone. Let mi join u n learn from e Xprienced ones.:p;):D

muscle man
22-06-2008, 08:10 PM
I also wld like to hear from the pros.I always kana reject.:(

Strawberry-Man
22-06-2008, 09:03 PM
Let natural take it course is the best.

pipi486
22-06-2008, 09:29 PM
I think most impt is to be natural, confident and just yourself. You might fail in the 1st few attempts but slowly as you progress and learn from your mistakes, you'll gradually become a decent hunter ^_^

Absolute
22-06-2008, 09:53 PM
I mostly fail with Singapore girls and women but I have an almost 100% success rate with girls and women from lesser developed countries such as Philippines, China, Indonesia, etc.

So I don't doubt my techniques.

cmelater
22-06-2008, 11:12 PM
Go and test ur skills with char bo that you are comfy with. It helps to boost morale. And, can't be shy. lol. Even if dunno, pretend!

pokeman71
22-06-2008, 11:52 PM
Bro, 21st century, lot of ppl using sms liao. If the gal interested in you or put it this way, if the gal not dislike you, she will return your sms and exchange with you sms.

I got not much 'lobang'after married. So far manage 2 local case(maid not count, not challenging).

- one married woman(bread company coordinator)
- one divorce(account cum admin manager)

Both using sms, within 2weeks I bring them to bed liao.

Akina
23-06-2008, 09:33 AM
Haha, I think this sian chai is more like practice makes perfect .... once do it often enuff, confidence booster and will likely have more success and know when to strike

sixthsenses
23-06-2008, 09:45 AM
Any more suggestions?

hungryjac
23-06-2008, 09:45 AM
Hi bro.. no worries lah..
I met this girl in apub, she works as a waitress there.. she was so easy.. jus chat with her, make her laugh a bit, buy her a few drinks, she says she wan to go home with me alreday. jus like that.. hahaha.. if u like to try, she works at theis pub called double c but heard that she has reacently changed to another pub called acoustic.. her name is irene. :rolleyes:

asean
23-06-2008, 12:34 PM
Think some bros have the natural talent to sweet talk chai .... so easy for them for some like me , tongue in front of chabor so mostly is bopian must look for WLs.

Hagrid
23-06-2008, 12:48 PM
Anyway it is never fair .... people grow up differently .. so are just super talker, some super introvert so quite difficult for introvert to talk to local gers, but I think it is easier to talk to PRCs even if introvert ...

foooah
23-06-2008, 01:00 PM
Confidence is the key...

Girls will always prefer guys have more confident and a bit of ego than those that are too nice somehow...

How many times have you heard the phrase, "He's very nice, but I treat him like a friend..."

And how many times have you seen hot stuff with guys who care more about themselves?

Not asking bros to start being showoff and snobbish la of coz...haha...just that a bit more confidence goes a long way...

Too nice may be perceived as desperate and weak.

Find a good balance!

*There are those very guys also who get loyal hot girls...these are, in 3 words damn fucking LUCKY!!!

Just my 2 cents...:)

snakehead
23-06-2008, 01:42 PM
bro.... this is the 21st century liao.... old fashion courtship dun work anymore..... nowadays gals are pragmatic and realistic.

99% of them will respond to you if you can show them you have the $$$.... dun even have to sian them.... they will come and sianz you instead. :D

omg7799
23-06-2008, 06:57 PM
different girls different approach

those materialistic ie. mostly at clubbing.. just be flashy and they'll be all over you.

then those vurnerable ones ie. collegues who in rocky relationship, divorcee.. just work a lil charm and you'll be on the way to their bed.

well you get my drift, mostly, just look presentable appearance and physical wise, if you dont have the looks, use money, don't have both, use your charm and persona, have none? just ejaculate at home, hehe

alanthegreat
23-06-2008, 08:50 PM
every chance needs 2 hands to clap. i still believe that communication is very impt. if u can talk with the girl and engaged her throughout the date naturally without the need to over impress, being in the same wave length will just make the dating process less awdward.

my 2 cents and my own experience that i have tried and tested many many times.

Schneider
23-06-2008, 09:41 PM
Someone once sent me this quote:-

Men - Speak language of the head: facts and information

Women - Speak language of the heart: ideas, dreams, desires and feelings

I think there is some truth to it. If you can engage them at their level, then you are in the same frequency, they will be drawn to you.

tOmAski33
23-06-2008, 10:46 PM
bro.... this is the 21st century liao.... old fashion courtship dun work anymore..... nowadays gals are pragmatic and realistic.

99% of them will respond to you if you can show them you have the $$$.... dun even have to sian them.... they will come and sianz you instead. :D

Of course when they see that u are a big fish, they will be gian one...
End of the day in this modern society $$ is king..
During courtship you need $$
When attached you need $$
To get married you need $$
Start a family you too need $$
So having lots of $$ can help court the gal you want..

hungryjac
24-06-2008, 12:32 AM
Aiyo bro.. this irene girl i'm talking abt is real easy.. not need much skill involve.. :D if u need her contact let me know..

pete_the_fish
24-06-2008, 01:30 AM
I have gone out with this girl i knew in a seminar for 2 times already. First time we went for a simple drink, getting to know each other. then i forgot about her . one week later, she send me sms. then out of boredom, i ask her out to movies. she agreed. After that, we met again on other occasions .

We have known each other for about 1 month plus but I have not done anything like trying to make out with her. We are just like friends when we went out.

SHould I be doing something before we really become "friends".:confused:

cheongsan
24-06-2008, 04:12 PM
有钱就有爱情.

Don't believe?

I dare you to approach a woman of your dream telling her that you have no income, no saving and no intention of getting a job but you have a good character and is kind-hearted and want to have a relationship with her?

Tai_zi21
24-06-2008, 04:18 PM
有钱就有爱情.

Don't believe?

I dare you to approach a woman of your dream telling her that you have no income, no saving and no intention of getting a job but you have a good character and is kind-hearted and want to have a relationship with her?

Why not? Most impt just tell her u have a rich dad to feed u ur whole life? :D

Of cos in silly sg no money how to woo a gal? even a simple meal at food court,watch movie,send her home in a cab will cost u $100 bucks? and most prob she won't call u again after tat... cos she not impressed at all? even u look like andy lau but a poor 1.... no gals is gonna be interested i guess...

Aurors
24-06-2008, 04:38 PM
Maybe if you have no $ etc, just tell her you undergrad ... maybe she willing to 'invest' in a longer term relationship , got potential mah

JoshuaTan
24-06-2008, 04:40 PM
有钱就有爱情.

if you talking abt PRC.....YES:D

keano
24-06-2008, 05:04 PM
Why not? Most impt just tell her u have a rich dad to feed u ur whole life? :D

Of cos in silly sg no money how to woo a gal? even a simple meal at food court,watch movie,send her home in a cab will cost u $100 bucks? and most prob she won't call u again after tat... cos she not impressed at all? even u look like andy lau but a poor 1.... no gals is gonna be interested i guess...

ya true..

HAI!!! unless both parties intend to be jus frens in the 1st place without in mind of getting in a fast relationship. In this type of friendship, the girl would on dutch with the guy too.

Well so bottleline to find a nice girl, find a girl who dont mind on dutch. That would show her character of good value : )

Of cos, as a guy you cannot always on dutch with e girl you like.

Well in e end, no $ no talk

LOL

surgeon
24-06-2008, 05:25 PM
Agree ultimately no money no talk .... even married already, if no money is a problem

mmhunter
24-06-2008, 05:58 PM
I have been going thru a really rough patch the last 6 months, so these are my views.

1. It is always best if you have money, humour, intelligence and confidence; all items the more the merrier.

2. Just bcos you have a lot of all the items above doesnt mean you are gonna win the next guy. I should know cos I lost to a SUPER LOSER... sigh. Relationships are unpredictable.

3. I also agree with most of the Bros here that SG gals are the hardest; unless you are ok with the ugly ones... but who wants ugly pussies rite? So to counter this problem, I spread my odds. Any gal that I think is decent looking, I will just try to chat them up. Small talk is always good...e.g. do u know where the nearest ATM is? or toilet or whatever? Just try to start a conversation... doesnt work everytime but at least you tried rite?

4. I think gals like cool guys so try to play it cool. Play it too hot and gals will lose interest. And the way I do this is get as many female contacts as you can so that they will divide your attention. Then you wont be concentrating on that 1 gal and you will be playing it cool.

5. Cut your losses when things do not seem to be working out. Spend your time and money on a new target if your current investments look bad. Just treat the gals as a form of investment. Cool heads should prevail.

my 2 cents worth

Lanchio1
24-06-2008, 06:29 PM
Forget SG/M'sia Chinese (no money, no honey) girls

First date: You get to buy her an expensive dinner but nothing happens.

Second date: You buy her an even more expensive dinner. Nothing happens again.

Third date: You don't even get to the third date and you already realized nothing is going to happen.

:D

pete_the_fish
24-06-2008, 07:49 PM
ya true..

HAI!!! unless both parties intend to be jus frens in the 1st place without in mind of getting in a fast relationship. In this type of friendship, the girl would on dutch with the guy too.

Well so bottleline to find a nice girl, find a girl who dont mind on dutch. That would show her character of good value : )

Of cos, as a guy you cannot always on dutch with e girl you like.

Well in e end, no $ no talk

LOL

that time I went out with the girl for movie, the girl insisted on paying for movie tickets cos she said I paid the last time when we went out for drinks. When I send her home by taxi, she wanted to pay me her share of taxi fare. :eek:

I was kinda surprised and shocked. Is she being calculative? Or she giving me hint that we are only friends, so dont want to owe me anything or have any obligations.

I believe many girls will automatically assume guys should pay for everything.

asdfghjkl
24-06-2008, 07:50 PM
seen many cases of women who love their men will offer to pay for everything..

keano
25-06-2008, 02:50 AM
that time I went out with the girl for movie, the girl insisted on paying for movie tickets cos she said I paid the last time when we went out for drinks. When I send her home by taxi, she wanted to pay me her share of taxi fare. :eek:

I was kinda surprised and shocked. Is she being calculative? Or she giving me hint that we are only friends, so dont want to owe me anything or have any obligations.

I believe many girls will automatically assume guys should pay for everything.

Let me tell you about a story, not of me but my friend.

This friend of mine is quite rich, blahblah...then he likes this girl, because of her good values. She pays for herself, never owe pple $.

Yes i know this girl too, both are my poly frens. Years later, this guy finally woo-ed her as his gf. Yes all of e surrounding friends were surprised becoz this guy can get any girls while this girl not really pretty.

I found out from this guy, he had been chasing her for years. Evil of him, nv tell me lol

Anyway..if you like that girl jus abit..let her be! You are saving $ too! lol

If you taking the issue of she not letting you pay because she is implying she does not interested in you..then you gonna have a tired mind.

Take it as a game..and she is a character of good values. Don't you want???

oh to add on, this girl i was talking about she really has good values..i like being with her too lol..but no chemsity of love but frenship.

So if worse comes to worse, friendships are good too.

hotguru
25-06-2008, 01:24 PM
Hey hungry Jac,
I think i also bedded this irene before early year.. Irene tan right? her friendster is Friendster - xIu JiN iirene tan (http://profiles.friendster.com/xiujin). let me know if it's the same girl...she used to work in this double c pub right? heard she was very happening last time and my friend swing with her before with her 3 other gfriends and 4 other guys.

if she's the same girl, than ya.. she's very easy.. jus make her laugh and buy her a few drinks she suggest to go home with me..

:cool:

hotguru
25-06-2008, 05:28 PM
Hey hungryjac,

i think i know this irene u talking a abt.. i think i also bedded her before.. pub was double c now acoustic right. she swing also right?:D

hungryjac
26-06-2008, 07:29 AM
Hi mr hungryjac, Yes it;s the same GIRL!!!.. Irene Tan..wow the world is so small.. hahaha ya she's an easy laid.. for me it's the same, i also bought her drinks, spoke to her abit and she's like head over hells over me. She falls in love easily.. :D ya i been to acouctic a few times saw her there and she come over to hug me.. hee hee maybe bring her home soon again for old times sake.:D will pm u the out come.

dirtysam12
26-06-2008, 08:27 AM
Hey my 2 bros hot guru and hungry..

I think i also bonk the same girl IRENE.. hahahah dun know if around the same time but this girl let me do it RAW man .. like u said, she's an easy laid.. :D

hee hee

newbird26
27-06-2008, 12:50 AM
hotguru + hungryjac + dirtysam12 = small kids..

think all bro here gon gon.. 3 of u joined date june 2008. And kept repeating and supporting each other sentences.. tryijng to prove wat...

mia bo liao la.. 1 + 1 + 1 = 1 u remind me of Starhub advertisment that kept showing on cinema... lol

want to cheat us also must do homework or preparation. All suddenly join in june 2008 and so coincide bed same girl.. ya right..

ZAP U 3 if I CAN.

:mad:

siokan
27-06-2008, 01:15 PM

think all bro here gon gon.. 3 of u joined date june 2008. And kept repeating and supporting each other sentences.. tryijng to prove wat...

mia bo liao la.. 1 + 1 + 1 = 1 u remind me of Starhub advertisment that kept showing on cinema... lol

want to cheat us also must do homework or preparation. All suddenly join in june 2008 and so coincide bed same girl.. ya right..

ZAP U 3 if I CAN.

hotguru, hungryjac and dirtysam12 are the same person.Just clones.
They have the same objective, a score to settle with iREne tan

Pls don't use SBF as a platform to settle your personal dispute
Dont get bro here into your problem.
Just zap hungryjac. No more ammunitions to zap the other clones.

lightning
27-06-2008, 06:12 PM

ZAP U 3 if I CAN.

Agreed that 3 of them are clones and out to sabo:rolleyes:

no_faith
28-06-2008, 12:11 AM
sianz:(, i not rich, no car, ugly, short and thin....

tat only left my best fren, name.....right hand.:D

ReCaRo79
28-06-2008, 03:53 AM
sianz:(, i not rich, no car, ugly, short and thin....

tat only left my best fren, name.....right hand.:D

No worries...u're not alone. :)

I'm sure many ppl out there also share the same sentiments as u.

Cheer up...

hornymr
29-06-2008, 01:14 PM
i been courtship this girl for a month ,im still dare not split out my feel for her ,wory being rejected ,if i prove my feel infront of her will this move certainly make this girl think that u are brave to confront her make her fall in love?i did sms her b4 that i like her ,but her reply to me is let nature take it coz,wat that mean got chance or not at all or 50 50 ,hope bro there predict the score n advise ,tks ,

Starlite
29-06-2008, 02:11 PM
i been courtship this girl for a month ,im still dare not split out my feel for her ,wory being rejected...

Bro, the fact that you dare not say it, I guess is because you too afraid of loosing her when you proposed and risk being rejected. In that case, do let nature takes its cause. Let her have more understanding of you and it will also build more of confident to propose. I believe most gals like confident guy.

hornymr
29-06-2008, 10:38 PM
thks manz bro ,never have any experience in courtship ,that y dont know what to do ,always saw guy can hook up girls so easily ,wanted to be one of them ,learning to sweet talk ,body laug etc... this is a must , i believe there is way to solve my problem or any bro out there whom are weak in this matter ,

jon2000sg
09-07-2008, 08:50 PM
different girls different approach
those materialistic ie. mostly at clubbing.. just be flashy and they'll be all over you.
then those vurnerable ones ie. collegues who in rocky relationship, divorcee.. just work a lil charm and you'll be on the way to their bed.
well you get my drift, mostly, just look presentable appearance and physical wise, if you dont have the looks, use money, don't have both, use your charm and persona, have none? just ejaculate at home, hehe
hahahaah! ejaculate at home - I done that for years !

jon2000sg
09-07-2008, 08:57 PM
I have gone out with this girl i knew in a seminar for 2 times already. First time we went for a simple drink, getting to know each other. then i forgot about her . one week later, she send me sms. then out of boredom, i ask her out to movies. she agreed. After that, we met again on other occasions .

We have known each other for about 1 month plus but I have not done anything like trying to make out with her. We are just like friends when we went out.

SHould I be doing something before we really become "friends".:confused:a woman is too shy to initial for bed - you gotta show your action !

subband
09-07-2008, 09:23 PM
Just my opinion,

As always, be confidence. Confidence sells. Straighten your back, and put that smile on.
Just don't attempt to over impress and pretend to know something you don't really do.

And learn to exercise the tonal of your voice through breathing exercises, an interesting and upbeat voice goes a long way.

During dating, ask open-ended questions to keep conversations going.
Avoid religions or politics during 1st date. Anyway, nothing much to say on politics in s'pore, isn't it??

Be an interesting man. It is your responsible to be interesting.
Find a hobby and spend time in it. This will show how passionate you are.
Women are always drawn to interesting guys.

Lastly, learn to sell your strength and be humble about your weakness.

Vectra
09-07-2008, 11:35 PM
Just my opinion,
As always, be confidence. Confidence sells. Straighten your back, and put that smile on. Just don't attempt to over impress and pretend to know something you don't really do..

Your reply seem like coming out from a book:rolleyes:

hornymr
10-07-2008, 03:45 AM
that is a gd teaching here thks ,is from books or from u bro thks ,here is a place to share the experience n failure ,so to build up the man confident thks

merryprince
10-07-2008, 04:03 AM
There is a thread on picking up by bulldogg.
You can learn from that master. He pick up so many girls in clubs..to share with SBF bros here.
some of his girls are selling at $1200!!!

hornymr
14-07-2008, 12:11 AM
wat that master sure can make his girl do fl for him, i think he is god above ,how did he do that ,either he is funking handsome or super honey sweet mouth