PDA

View Full Version : Phuket 2022 post-pandemic

sniper968
23-03-2022, 02:20 PM
I am traveling to Phuket 2022 and thought of creating a new thread as the previous ones are dated.

Its now 2022. Things are opening up. Everyone is double vax (I hope).

Just wondering about places to visit, chill out, massage and p4p (pay for pleasure) places in this new period.

I hope some of the seasoned phuket travellers can give some good advice.

Planning to book a nice hotel in Bang Tao - from what I gather - I book first, then they refer me to get the PCR test at the airport to prepay - hotel taxi picks me up and I spend the night there and wait for the pcr test results.

TBH, its my first time there - going there with some non-chiongster work colleagues. I was hoping to visit a soapland or high end brothel if they are available and safe.

countryman
23-03-2022, 04:59 PM
I am traveling to Phuket 2022 and thought of creating a new thread as the previous ones are dated.

Its now 2022. Things are opening up. Everyone is double vax (I hope).

Just wondering about places to visit, chill out, massage and p4p (pay for pleasure) places in this new period.

I hope some of the seasoned phuket travellers can give some good advice.

Planning to book a nice hotel in Bang Tao - from what I gather - I book first, then they refer me to get the PCR test at the airport to prepay - hotel taxi picks me up and I spend the night there and wait for the pcr test results.

TBH, its my first time there - going there with some non-chiongster work colleagues. I was hoping to visit a soapland or high end brothel if they are available and safe.
If u want night action hanky-panky stuff, better to stay in Patong area. Bang Tao is not that near to Patong. Afaik, there is no high end brothel in Phuket, just those usual A-gogo bars in the Bangla rd area in Patong where you can have your picks there with the usual bar fines etc...

sniper968
23-03-2022, 06:39 PM
If u want night action hanky-panky stuff, better to stay in Patong area. Bang Tao is not that near to Patong. Afaik, there is no high end brothel in Phuket, just those usual A-go A-go bars in the Bangla rd area in Patong where you can have your picks there with the usual bar fines etc...

Thanks. I asked my friend WY too and he said the same thing. My friend wife wants to stay at Bang Tao or somewhere quiet. But I just prefer to stay in one place as I am unfamiliar with the area.

countryman
23-03-2022, 07:11 PM
Thanks. I asked my friend WY too and he said the same thing. My friend wife wants to stay at Bang Tao or somewhere quiet. But I just prefer to stay in one place as I am unfamiliar with the area.

You'll find a lot of massage shops in Patong area, not sure if it's still existing due to the pandemic? Those masseurs will wait outside their shop for customers in the evening, some of those masseurs are quite young n not bad looking n it's not difficult to nego some side deal with them... :D

sniper968
30-03-2022, 02:52 AM
If u want night action hanky-panky stuff, better to stay in Patong area. Bang Tao is not that near to Patong. Afaik, there is no high end brothel in Phuket, just those usual A-go A-go bars in the Bangla rd area in Patong where you can have your picks there with the usual bar fines etc...

Any good recommendations for agogo bars? I plan to visit "goddess" and "suzy wong". Preference is for syt.

eEconomist
30-03-2022, 10:10 PM
How ah, Club Harem is opened? Anything happening there?

belzybob
02-04-2022, 10:56 AM

You don't say when you are planning to go. Things are changing very quickly, so what is written today will have changed tomorrow!

Plenty of options in Pa Tong and some in Phuket town. Christine Soapy seems to still be closed, but plenty HE massage shops open now in Pa Tong.

July will be the next big change on immigration, maybe all restrictions will go then, so don't book things too soon.

sgdiscov
02-04-2022, 12:52 PM
You don't say when you are planning to go. Things are changing very quickly, so what is written today will have changed tomorrow!

Plenty of options in Pa Tong and some in Phuket town. Christine Soapy seems to still be closed, but plenty HE massage shops open now in Pa Tong.

July will be the next big change on immigration, maybe all restrictions will go then, so don't book things too soon.

Hey bros, long time reader, first poster.

Phuket town: new Angel is open, looks promising, but at 2pm is ded. Not too far, there is a place open for soapy fun. Look for "Carnation" :p

In Patong the second road parallel to the beach (Ratuthit) has loooots of MPs, it's almost overwhelming to walk 5-10 mins because so many options and girls trying to invite you in. Lots of them are old and ugly but some look young and promising.

Went to a place called Benz (seems to hv multiple shops with this name), took a hot SYT looking ML and received a great, proper massage for ~45mins. Then GQ popped with everything on the menu :D Opted for BBBJ for 1k thb, didn't nego. The place is a bit open concept so didn't want full. Next time I go there I will def ask for a private room (not sure if they hv).

Siammy
02-04-2022, 02:06 PM
How much did she quote you for FS?

Hey bros, long time reader, first poster.

Phuket town: new Angel is open, looks promising, but at 2pm is ded. Not too far, there is a place open for soapy fun. Look for "Carnation" :p

In Patong the second road parallel to the beach (Ratuthit) has loooots of MPs, it's almost overwhelming to walk 5-10 mins because so many options and girls trying to invite you in. Lots of them are old and ugly but some look young and promising.

Went to a place called Benz (seems to hv multiple shops with this name), took a hot SYT looking ML and received a great, proper massage for ~45mins. Then GQ popped with everything on the menu :D Opted for BBBJ for 1k thb, didn't nego. The place is a bit open concept so didn't want full. Next time I go there I will def ask for a private room (not sure if they hv).

belzybob
02-04-2022, 03:55 PM
I noticed the Benz place, not sure if same one. I wondered if they would be asking Mercedes prices :)

vicocg45
02-04-2022, 05:02 PM
How ah, Club Harem is opened? Anything happening there?

Yes its opened, my fav place to go at phuket currently.

eEconomist
04-04-2022, 12:27 AM

Thanks bro. Their level 2 karaoke opened? Level 1 any agoago show? Nude?

vicocg45
04-04-2022, 06:36 AM
Thanks bro. Their level 2 karaoke opened? Level 1 any agoago show? Nude?

Their level 2 wasnt opened. People go lvl 2 for toilet only.
I dk what kind of show u thinking abt, its just topless ladies dancing ah. Will come mingle with you for Lady drinks etc.you know the drill

BlackClown
04-04-2022, 11:38 PM
Hey Bros,

Next week is my first time in Phuket. I'm staying near Ko Kaeo. Any recommendations for me?

eEconomist
07-04-2022, 11:18 PM

Thank you bro. Up you 21 points.

sgdiscov
09-04-2022, 12:54 PM
How much did she quote you for FS?

didn't ask, but again, I didn't nego, so I bet these prices can go down. next time I go there will ask :D

lostbro
13-09-2022, 11:00 PM
be near naiyang, any recco or contacts?

kluchs
16-10-2022, 01:47 PM
Phuket/Patong area got hj or bj bar?

Johnl617
25-12-2022, 05:37 AM
Will be staying at the JW Marriott in the Thalang District. It’s so far from downtown Phuket. Does anyone know of a place around my area? If not, I’ll make the trip out to town….

ubuntumytutu
26-12-2022, 10:00 PM
will be going end Jan and will be staying near Royal Phuket City Hotel, any advise or recommendations for first-timer to thailand?

kujo86
27-12-2022, 02:13 PM
phuket so quiet post pandemic ? i also not yet go