PDA

View Full Version : Serviced Apartments in Sukhumvit

NobleEagle
20-06-2008, 12:01 AM
Hi all, we got 5 friends on a budget of S$50~S$70 per person per nite on a 3days 2nites and are thinking of getting a Service apartment to bunk together.

Anyone can advise if theres any serviced Apartments in Sukhumvit tat we could look for and also close to all the party zone?

Btw, are we able to get a reasonable hotel based on S$50~S$70 per person in Sukhumvit also?

Charmaine
20-06-2008, 09:55 AM
Correct me if I'm mistaken, but aren't service apartments in Bangkok generally cheaper (and bigger) than hotel options? That's the impression I get anyway - I might be wrong. You have a gang of five so if you book a 3-bedroom and squeeze everyone together you'll have a host of options available to you at that kind of price. :)

vmtech
20-06-2008, 01:57 PM
this could be better?
Located in Suk soi 22, and it's ~30 a room. u guys can have a room for yourselves and still have change for massage LOL

Honey House - Accomodations (http://www.honeyhouse.co.th/room.html)

NobleEagle
20-06-2008, 10:25 PM
this could be better?
Located in Suk soi 22, and it's ~30 a room. u guys can have a room for yourselves and still have change for massage LOL

Honey House - Accomodations (http://www.honeyhouse.co.th/room.html)

hey tks vmtech!

also guys, is it possible to go there then start looking around for place to stay or better to book online? is occupancy very high in that area?

was thinkin of bookin only for 1 nite then extend later if happy or start lookin around if not happy...wat u guys think?

norice
20-06-2008, 10:32 PM
Nobeleagle,

Do a website search on Grand President Executive Service Apartment located on Sukhumvit Soi 11. I stayed there many times and used to be very reasonable but now the price skyrocketed too high for my taste!

candox69
20-06-2008, 11:26 PM
Nobeleagle,

Do a website search on Grand President Executive Service Apartment located on Sukhumvit Soi 11. I stayed there many times and used to be very reasonable but now the price skyrocketed too high for my taste!

I think Grand president is over price, the room is damn small and old. For the price you can get alot of better option.

You can try Grand Business Inn, online price now is around 1600baht below $70.

norice
21-06-2008, 02:22 PM
Candox,

I agree with you, that's why I'm staying at the Grand Business Inn! I'm paying 1,300B a night for 17 days. I got a special price because I'm staying for 17 days and have been a faithful customer for couple of years! I used to stay at Grand president Service Apartment but they keep raising the room rates and condition of the rooms are terrible! So I decided to move on to Palazzo and Grand Business Inn.

vmtech
21-06-2008, 02:53 PM
hey tks vmtech!

also guys, is it possible to go there then start looking around for place to stay or better to book online? is occupancy very high in that area?

was thinkin of bookin only for 1 nite then extend later if happy or start lookin around if not happy...wat u guys think?

it's the low season in bangkok now. just book 1 night and the rest of the hotel stays u can just walk in if u source any better 1s

norice
21-06-2008, 04:36 PM
Norikasan,

This trip, I'll be staying at the Grand Business Inn, Sukhumvit Soi 11. Great location and lots of lotion massage center, gogo bars and clubs near by to Party!

candox69
24-06-2008, 10:28 PM
Candox,

I agree with you, that's why I'm staying at the Grand Business Inn! I'm paying 1,300B a night for 17 days. I got a special price because I'm staying for 17 days and have been a faithful customer for couple of years! I used to stay at Grand president Service Apartment but they keep raising the room rates and condition of the rooms are terrible! So I decided to move on to Palazzo and Grand Business Inn.

Beside Grand Business Inn is amabassor, I can get very good rate there, but is not girl friendly, you will need to pay a 1K fine to bring a girl in there.

Along sukhumvit from, btw soi 9 and 11, there is a small inn there, and there is also a inn in soi 9, think it should be cheaper then Grand Business Inn!

probeng
25-06-2008, 09:37 AM
sorry to hijack this thread.
any bro here know a guest/girl friendly hotel that is near soi cowboy or nana?
thanks

deuter
25-06-2008, 11:06 AM
Room Rate, Budget hotel Bangkok, Cheap hotel and Discounted by Grand Business Inn Bangkok. (http://www.grandbusinessinn.net/room_rate.html)

was juz lookin thru tis link for GBI... watz d diff between GBI m BI? an bros to enlighten? d obvious wld b room size n quality.. but is it housed in d same building?
loox real good.. might consider dat d nextime i go up to bkk..
d HoneyHouse posted by bro VmTech seemz pretty good as well(thx for reco)... esp since now i have gotten bored wif stayin at ratchada aldy.. might as move it into a more centralised area... 555+

condor
25-06-2008, 06:42 PM
i dont think 5 person is a good idea to bunk together.

as someone mention, hotel location depend on your mission.

for me i been travelling to bkk for over 90times.
i dont venture to sukumvit area coz i hate walking and busy streets.
i personally dont like area where lotsa angmo hang around.

advantage of palazzo. lowest range is 1400baht onwards.
1. excellent kwang seafood.Cheap and excellent!!
2. many traditional massage parlour.
3. many sexy massage parlour.
4. 5 min. walk to subway. can get you to many clubs just 1 station away.
5. one of the new shopping center " esplanade" just 1 station away too.
6. 7-11 convenient store right infront of hotel.
7. not crowded area. it suit me best!

hope it helps.

saxromeo
01-07-2008, 01:22 PM
Beside Grand Business Inn is amabassor, I can get very good rate there, but is not girl friendly, you will need to pay a 1K fine to bring a girl in there.

Along sukhumvit from, btw soi 9 and 11, there is a small inn there, and there is also a inn in soi 9, think it should be cheaper then Grand Business Inn!

Is grand business inn or ambassador not guest friendly ?

candox69
04-07-2008, 02:10 AM
Is grand business inn or ambassador not guest friendly ?

ambassador,

NobleEagle
04-07-2008, 11:54 AM
How much does a taxi trip to Palazza cost? Heard its abt 30mins from the airport ya? but is it inclusive traffic jam in night time?

Any place to recommend to eat around there?
is it walking distance or by taxi? (cus i heard tat place is quite ulu and barren and must take taxi to visit places...are there mix of restaurants n outside cafes/roadstalls nearby there?