PDA

View Full Version : Petite PRC SYT Li Li

coolstud18
20-06-2008, 12:01 AM
Got her contact finally; called her and picked her up in GL and brough her to H81. Really a sight for sore eyes! Never seen a sweeter, petite PRC! She was chatty as we walked to H81. Once in the room, she quickly took off her t-shirt and wow! her boobs are way off the charts ... bunny and full! she was uninbited ... did everything. no hurry. her moanings was soft and quite real, i think! she came again and again ... just contented to lay there and get f**ked! she simply enjoyed sex, man!

Name : Li Li (from shenyang, china)
Looks : 9/10 (gf and innocently petite)
Height : 1.60cm
Wt : 47kg
Boobs : 2 handFULs! Real and softsolid
BOOBS: 36C !!! quite handful......REAL REAL BOOBS...
HJ : 8/10. (she did that for me during shower:P )
BJ : 9.5/10
Fingering : she loves it! (blunt yr finger-nails pl)
FJ : 9.5/10 (tight cunt)
Service : 10/10 (friendly, onw-time-own-target, no rush)
RTF : sure.

Damage : $70/60/1shot excluding rm
only chinese bros, plz.

she may be going home soon for a while.

uncensored
20-06-2008, 12:07 AM
hope you can guide me

Existentialism
20-06-2008, 02:18 PM
Got her contact finally; called her and picked her up in GL and brough her to H81. Really a sight for sore eyes! Never seen a sweeter, petite PRC! She was chatty as we walked to H81. Once in the room, she quickly took off her t-shirt and wow! her boobs are way off the charts ... bunny and full! she was uninbited ... did everything. no hurry. her moanings was soft and quite real, i think! she came again and again ... just contented to lay there and get f**ked! she simply enjoyed sex, man!

only chinese bros, plz.

That means you got her contact from a bro here and decided to start your own new thread on this Li Li?:confused:

Bro you should always post other bros gems on their thread. You shouldn't open a new one. Anyway, this Li Li is definitely bro Hotty's. I know her well.:cool: Next time post here...

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-free-stds-included/81210-fr-li-li-36c-gem-value-17.html

Thanks for reading

alexch
30-06-2008, 04:03 PM

only chinese bros, plz.

Hi, i know a PRC called lily, she she lost her HP and cannot contact her. This Lily match your description. She used to street walk at L11 &13, but change hunting ground.

I know i am not qualified to ask for Contact. But if you dun mind, please tell me where lily is operating ?

Many thanks ahead.

Regards.