PDA

View Full Version : Excellent service from PRC

starstar
19-06-2008, 11:40 PM
Was feeling horny one weekend and not wanting to wait for the brothers in here to PM, I went into the online classified ads and randomly choose one number as my mum had always said, life's like a box of chocolate, you never know what you are going to get :p

She was prompt and arrived in less than 10 minutes time, not bad I can say for a MILF, she was very fast in breaking the ice by slowing stroking my didi while talking to me. And to my surprise, she offered to wash me in the showers, while inside she was really hardworking, doing all she can to please you. She was so obliging in everything that I ask her and I'm sure she won't turn me down for a soapy bath if the bathroom allows us to do that.

Almost can't take it, I have to ask her to stop bbbj me in the shower and she was willing to let me bonk her in the shower when I joke about it. :eek: So mai tu liao, rush out to take the umbrella and cap it on and asked her to rest on the wash basin and face the mirror and banged her in a doggie position with the shower still on and looking at how the mirror reflect her busts shaking from left to right, it was damn heavenly, woot woot. Due to my incompetence, I gave in and quickly took out my dick and the condom and offload my cum onto the round butt, while cumming out, I just naughtily use my dick to pat on her buttocks. That moment, I felt like a x-rated star.

Knowing I am tired, she gladly wash up for me again and ask me to lie on the bed to massage for me, is she up to something again? :cool: After some good massage, she proceed to touch my cannon and went on to lick my balls and my arse :confused: while I was facing down. Holy, how can I take it, and not long so ask me to turn over and proceed to bbbj me again and she can really blow, it went on for almost 20 minutes before I shot everything into her mouth till she suck it dry. I am almost gone by then.

All in all, I paid her 60$ and left a happy man.

Name: XiaoXiao
Looks: 7/10
VS: 34B, 27, 36 (nice butt for doggie)
Dmg: 60 + 20(room) + 2(umbrella) for 2 hours.
Service attitude: From what I see, she allows most if not all kind of services as long it's reasonable, no RAW please.

vinyoo
20-06-2008, 08:20 AM
bro, care to share her hp no. - [email protected]

ekemono
20-06-2008, 08:35 AM
From the juicy FR, $60 for it is a good bonk. Hopefully her looks can make it in the milf dept

ace777
20-06-2008, 08:38 AM
wow $60 for 2 shots ? with good service ?

How u rate her looks bro ?

mind pass me the contact ? :)

NottyMonkey
20-06-2008, 08:54 AM
Bro, Wat A Good Deal!! Please Pm Me The Contact Leh. Please.... Thank You A Billion Times:)

69 pussy seeker
20-06-2008, 09:04 AM
know my chance of getting the number is low as I'm still consider a newbie.. But Still want to try my luck.. So, will you be the 1st bro to PM me this hoe kang. Thanks a million!!!:D

jamescui
22-06-2008, 12:31 PM
Bro, Wat A Good Deal!! Please Pm Me The Contact Leh. Please.... Thank You in advance!

69 pussy seeker
23-06-2008, 01:04 PM
Just came back from Kovan H81..

Sigh. This is the 1st time I've tried this.. To cut the story short.. Unless this Xiao Xiao is not the same MILF as yours, bros' you are indeed very lenient in your requirment loh.

How to rate huh??

Appearance: 3/10 (thru out the session, I dun think I have see her eye to eye for more than 5 times, and it's always just grace..)
Boobs: certainly big but shaggy already.
Body: on the Plump side loh.
Massage: ?? didn't get any, didn't ask if she do..
BBBJ: 6/10. Not long enuf, then she ask me to get the CD for the FJ
FJ: 5/10. No choice wat. Come already, just do it loh.
RTF: Nah, Bro, got better lobang??

Nonetheless, thanks for the help to this experience.