PDA

View Full Version : Wang fei n ah li tarma unlimated shot(Hv come back again)

ahwind
19-06-2008, 12:00 PM
Intro by a milf friend.

Here is the status of wang fei n ah zhi,

Name: Wang fei
Boobs: 34C
Looks: 8/10
bj: 7/10
Cim:Yes
FJ: 8/10 willing to change position

Name: Ah li
Boobs: 32C
Looks:8.5/10
bj:8/10
Cim: nv try
FJ:7.5
(She still new here)

Hotel:Lavandar81
$60 for 2 hr unlimated shot (not include hotel)
No anal. They also doing threesome, $60 per person.
They just arrive here......
interested bro, can PM mi or email mi at [email protected]

slicky2012
19-06-2008, 10:35 PM
Bro, Does this wang fei she got a mole on the face?:rolleyes: Thank you

ahwind
20-06-2008, 08:59 PM
ya bro, she got a mole on her face! This time, she bring a new friend with her!

tien
21-06-2008, 11:56 PM
Thks bro Wei for ah li's contact. Fr for ah li..

Met her at XXXXX81 ard 1100pm. She told me i was her 1st customer in spore. Doesnt really know hw to service as she still new in this trade but willing to learn.. Keep asking me to teach n guide her.. Haha... Shy but accommdating. Fingered her and she was moaning quite loudly. Gave a brief bj only as she was shy.. Entered her n pumped for abt 10 mins before unloading inside her... Overall, nt much service but got attitude to learn. Recommended for those experienced bros to teach n guided her.

Name : Ah Li
Looks : 5/10
Body : 6/10
Bj : 4/10 (3-5mins)
Fj : 6/10 (willing to change positions)
Damage : 60/2/2+20(hotel)+CD

ahwind
22-06-2008, 06:17 PM
Here is a short FR on Wang fei,
Book a hotel at lavandar81 which she live near there. After a while, Wang fei
arrived.
She is quite fair and smooth skin, with big boobs. In the room we chat for a while. Ask mi lie on bed, massage mi,ask mi why i dun wan tarma with ah zhi n her. I say i too tired, haha! After that we proceed to have a shower and action start immediately with a nice and long bj, back to my two nipples awhile, she move to southern most point to suck my two balls and again given me a long bj until my didi really harden like hell, at the same time I was fingering her pussy as well and found that she was very wet and the juice had dripped down onto the bed, my finger also full of juice and smell good and the other hand fondle the two C boobs rub until her nip pointed out, waited no time, ask her to started riding me like cowgirl can feel her temptation of the inner part of her pussy at that moment she moan softy. Than ask her do doggie style, plump her quicky n fondle her two boobs somemore use my finger play her below. she say i naughty..... can feel her pussy is super wet. Cant tahan anymore, give her all my loads without any further delay.
During the second round, I fully control first by sucking her two eraser nipples and painting her pussy while you heard the soft moan notice. Ask her to do juz bj for mi. She give me a strong deep throat BJ, ask her 69. i lick her pussy she moan loudly. About to shoot my load, ask her can cim anot, she say ok loh. Finally shoot all my cums on her mouth.

Name: Wang fei
Look: 8/10
Boobs: C cup with light brown point eraser nipples and soft, nice to fondle
BJ:7/10 smooth(long duration) can be improve
Cim: yes (as she hv try)
FJ:8/10 Good and accommodating
Know hw to do massage
Damage: $60 for unlimated shot. Without room, condom on ur own
Hotel: Lavander81

She also hv a sis(ah li) Can tarma with them, $60 per person.

ahwind
06-07-2008, 11:48 AM
Here is the new status of wang fei n ah li,

Name: Wang fei (a horny lady)
Boobs: 32b
Looks: 8/10
bj: 8.5/10 (a lady love to blow)
FJ: 8/10 willing to change position

Boobs: 32A or B cup
Looks:8.5/10
bj:7/10
FJ:7.5 willing to change position
willing to do anything, expect anal.....

Hotel:XXX81
$60 for 2 hr unlimated shot (not include hotel)
No anal. They also doing threesome, $60 per person.
They just arrive here......
interested bro, can PM mi or email mi at [email protected]

vieq
06-07-2008, 12:19 PM
i wonder how many bros can shoot unlimited .

maddog_mlvn
08-07-2008, 01:50 AM
Sorry bro Ahwind for the late FR. Saturday make an appoinment with Wang Fei and Ah Li to meet up at our Lau Ti Fang. Reach location on time with my buddy, check in and call WF and AL to the room. after some tcss to warm up, stripe and hit the shower. During the shower, the sight of the fair small nipple boob trigger the itch in my hand, the hand do all the search, all the way to southern crack, and didi started to wake up. Lie in bed waiting for the action to start after dry up, saw her carry a mug to the bath room, and came back with a mug of hot water. Wow little bro going to hv hot water bath and body rub. She sip a mouthful of hot water and start the ball rolling with bbbj after some sweet talk persuasion from me ( may be got chemistry with me ) after afew rounds of hot water bath, follow with some ball sucking licking and a short AR ( not provided for every body ). Cap on and she go on top with some hard riding, during the riding, I sit up and start sucking onto the fair small nipple, after a few mins of suck , turn her over and go into missionary position, start with a slow and long stroke, slowly increase the speed after abotu 5 mins feel the pressure building up, hit the high gear and full speed ahead. That the end of round 1. Lie back and rest after she hv removed the spend cap, after 10 mins of rest hit the shower to clean up and be ready for the second round of action. After the cleaning , lie back in bed together watch tv and tcss. The 2nd round start with ruba of boob, ready can't resist the fair small nipple boob, follow by licking and sucking, and hand follow fingering, after about a mins of fingering feel juice is sipping out the tight cunt, time for the little bro to go into action, so put on the rain coat and ram it up all way to max, and let it stay there for awhile, saw her eye close giving out a low moan, throw some kiss and a few second. Saw her giving some reaction, start frenching and below put into low gear. As she is getting horny, speedup with deep penatration. Lift up both her leg and do deeper, a few mins later change over to doggie and increase the speed, again after about 5 mins feeling little bro pressure building up, so hit the high gear and ram in full speed and unload.

Name : Wang Fei
Looks : 6.5/10
BBBJ : 7/10 with some deep throat ( for some Bros only )
AR : Yes ( for some Bros only )
Cim : Yes ( for some Bros only )
FJ : 8/10 willing to change position
Boob : 34C cup light brown small nipple
Body : Fair
Cunt : 8.5/10 Tight ( not married, didn't give birth )
Damage : 60/2/2
RTF : Yes

As feed back from my buddy. Shy and accomdating lady, may be b'cos just join FL line, need some guidance from some experience bros

Boobs: 32B cup ( my est.)
Body : fair skin
Looks:7.5/10
bj:8/10
Cim: nv try
FJ:7.5
(She still new here)

PS: Do not pm me for contact. All matter related to this 2 fl,pm TS.

tanp2
08-07-2008, 07:50 AM
Hi Bro can PM me her contact. thanks

haizalis
14-07-2008, 02:15 AM
bro,can PM me their no?appreciated it bro..

ahwind
03-08-2008, 11:29 AM
Wang fei will be going back soon,
brother who wan to try her, pls hurry
up.....

ahwind
08-08-2008, 11:51 AM
Have given the contact of Wang fei to many bros but nv
see any FR on her ! !

ahwind
09-08-2008, 03:11 PM
hv already PM the contact of Wang fei n ah li to
bro who wan it!

lunasea0326
09-08-2008, 04:10 PM
hi bro, can pm the contact details or not?
i wanna try them..
thx a lot

Oh yes
13-08-2008, 08:50 AM
just tried this Wang Fei on yesterday, I cannot make an appointment with Ke Xin. very disappointment bong.

Name: Wang Fei
Look: 5.5/10
Body: ~158cm a bit tummy white skin.
Boobs: most A+ ( don't know some said she has b or C??)
BJ:5/10 (HJ more)
FJ: don't know, really moody
Massage: ??? she watch TV all the way.
Damage: $60 rm & rubber on your own.

made an appointment, told her reached and rm #, wait for her >20mins.
half way her phone calling, she went to answer :mad:
finished she said got another customer, ok let her goes lor.

she will leave on this 16 and come back 20 days-1mth.

may be I no chemistry with her.

very disappointed, want to get a big melon, call few also booked, then come out this A+ only :o