PDA

View Full Version : Hair Salon + BJ. Is there such a thing?

applejuice5678
17-03-2022, 06:42 PM
I want to find a hair salon that also provides BJ. Is there such a thing here in Singapore? If so, do share with me. :) PM also can.

IamGood
17-03-2022, 07:05 PM
U go for a haircut. I suck for u

marcus77
17-03-2022, 07:45 PM
U go for a haircut. I suck for u

Got all hair Salon also got give blowjob ....they use hair dryer to blow as it their job also as a hair stylist

Desert_Rabbits
17-03-2022, 07:55 PM
I want to find a hair salon that also provides BJ. Is there such a thing here in Singapore? If so, do share with me. :) PM also can.

Which hair in singapore don't give u blowjob? U mean they wash your hair wet ardy don't blow dry for u?:eek:

Starx88
17-03-2022, 08:58 PM
I went dig ear at Balestier and notice next door salon setup abit special... But never try venture into.. Bro that know can go try it out

superstiffy
18-03-2022, 10:59 AM
Have ah... wait until last customer can straight FJ at the chair there....

http://madou.la/index.php/vod/play/id/151302/sid/1/nid/1.html

http://madou.la/index.php/vod/play/id/145579/sid/1/nid/1.html

r.fowler
18-03-2022, 11:05 AM
remind me of salons in golden landmark. where every customers go in, they pull the curtains, and suck u off. imagine, behind every curtains, everyone is doing the same. all trying to be as loud as possible. if price is right, can either F there or go nearby aliwai hotel for a romp

wildpig69
18-03-2022, 11:08 AM

Local got such service, everyday confirm full house....:D

bignehneh
18-03-2022, 12:02 PM
remind me of salons in golden landmark. where every customers go in, they pull the curtains, and suck u off. imagine, behind every curtains, everyone is doing the same. all trying to be as loud as possible. if price is right, can either F there or go nearby aliwai hotel for a romp

yeah...always hear like 'wow! lj so big' and all the slurping sound. Then suddenly moaning in cubicle and feel like clapping for our bros. wasted close down

Apollo
18-03-2022, 12:34 PM

if all in open room, and can swap the hair stylist :D

Peacekeeping
18-03-2022, 02:28 PM

Wah sounds so wild. Those are the days. Enjoy while we can.

superstiffy
18-03-2022, 02:34 PM

orh poh leh.... extinct liao lo...

milffella
18-03-2022, 02:47 PM
yeah...always hear like 'wow! lj so big' and all the slurping sound. Then suddenly moaning in cubicle and feel like clapping for our bros. wasted close down

those were the days joo mong and mayer, best cim swallow somemore all for 50 bucks only.

milffella
18-03-2022, 02:48 PM

i remember even the lao pan niang grace also can bj. best was elained alot os slurppy sound and exclamation ahahahha. reallt turn on damn hard siah. nowadays u pay 100 for a cap bj in massage shop with lousy service someore

r.fowler
18-03-2022, 02:57 PM
those were the days joo mong and mayer, best cim swallow somemore all for 50 bucks only.

yes, joo mong... u have an excellent memory!

milffella
18-03-2022, 03:45 PM
yes, joo mong... u have an excellent memory!

I have been chionging this

bignehneh
18-03-2022, 03:59 PM
i remember even the lao pan niang grace also can bj. best was elained alot os slurppy sound and exclamation ahahahha. reallt turn on damn hard siah. nowadays u pay 100 for a cap bj in massage shop with lousy service someore

Ya...sibei happening la last time. Now all the busy man shops. Should get these veterans back as trainers...

nocsag
18-03-2022, 04:04 PM
basket roxy last time had
complete ram schakle of a place and the grandma offered massage while cutting my hair. ask me lie down and im like what hahah
only reason i went was my regular was busy
she completely sucked even if she said she understood
i rejected her because no..

loneyheart
18-03-2022, 04:31 PM
Tats was the game in 90s OPL :)

beemer2018
18-03-2022, 08:12 PM

Bro, great videos! something I may never see in SG

Victorytankuku
19-03-2022, 09:21 AM
Very common in vietnam

HonkyTonkyMan
19-03-2022, 10:37 AM

haha back to the good old days of "or po lei" hair salon...those were the days...the gals were syt from malaysia..

sladang
19-03-2022, 09:02 PM
haha back to the good old days of "or po lei" hair salon...those were the days...the gals were syt from malaysia..

Yeah, Pearl Centre(demolished), People Park Centre, JSP/Textile Centre used to hv last time :D ..

Yod4
20-03-2022, 08:03 AM
Senior chiongsters (and I mean literally senior :D) will remember the black glass hair salons at Pearl Centre.

Questioneer
20-03-2022, 09:16 AM
Damn, never got to experience this in Singapore haha

Xgenre
20-03-2022, 09:36 AM
Since such places are all past memory, the seniors should educate the juniors by writing about their past experience. Won't expose any current place also right?

Really have cut hair? Or wash hair? Or straight away sit in the chair for a blow job? How much? Any curtains between the chairs or are you guys watching others enjoying the blow job as you get your blowjob.

Pity last time no sbf. Otherwise I will try too. I only go to Pearl Centre for the RA movies and family friendly KTV (cinema level).

superstiffy
20-03-2022, 09:41 AM
Senior chiongsters (and I mean literally senior :D) will remember the black glass hair salons at Pearl Centre.

near the vegetarian restaurant one ah?

for me the most famous one is golden landmark... :D

I only go to Pearl Centre for the RA movies and family friendly KTV (cinema level).

got bring umbrella go watch movie? :D

HonkyTonkyMan
20-03-2022, 09:47 AM
Yeah, Pearl Centre(demolished), People Park Centre, JSP/Textile Centre used to hv last time :D ..
golden landmark was my hunting ground...

Xgenre
20-03-2022, 10:04 AM
got bring umbrella go watch movie? :D

I brought my then underage gf to watch RA movies. The doorman uncle also never check. No need umbrella but I am shocked that so many old man bring umbrella. Knn they really not automatic. Move in and out of the cinema as they wish. When they all come back in, I know the sex scenes will begin soon. Very smelly cinema.

I should have brought an umbrella too. Can get gf to give bj during a movie :D

superstiffy
20-03-2022, 11:34 AM
I brought my then underage gf to watch RA movies. The doorman uncle also never check. No need umbrella but I am shocked that so many old man bring umbrella. Knn they really not automatic. Move in and out of the cinema as they wish. When they all come back in, I know the sex scenes will begin soon. Very smelly cinema.

I should have brought an umbrella too. Can get gf to give bj during a movie :D

u know when u go afternoon time no need to buy ticket... just pass the uncle some kopi money he will let you go in... :)

VeloCityGoo
20-03-2022, 12:14 PM
Yangtze Cinema. Went once, and swore never to again after i saw the state of the area.

Miss the fun times at the massage parlor. So many local matured women to choose from. Such a pity.

Was a newbie then. Remember calling one of the massage parlor, and a guy picked up. He straight up told me its massage for a guy by a guy. Declined and ended the call. He kept calling me again and asked me to try and it will be a memorable experience:eek:

pete_the_fish
20-03-2022, 12:26 PM
golden landmark was my hunting ground...

This was in the 2000s or 1990s ?

superstiffy
20-03-2022, 12:28 PM
This thread all the uncles come out.. some stay on mountain long time also come down and post... :p

HonkyTonkyMan
20-03-2022, 01:15 PM
This was in the 2000s or 1990s ?

think it was late 80s and probably early 90s...

yoyoma
21-03-2022, 05:23 PM
wow bros .... love the old stories. hope these kind of places make a comeback in sg. life so stress now but got no release ... dis is not good.

ahbang
24-03-2022, 08:30 PM
There is a hair Salon that does hair, facial and ear wax by Vietnamese. Say got body massage as well, yet to try, will post fr after try.

r.fowler
24-03-2022, 09:20 PM
There is a hair Salon that does hair, facial and ear wax by Vietnamese. Say got body massage as well, yet to try, will post fr after try.

Beware.. a few said body massage and max is shoulder and upper back.

iwanbigboobs
24-03-2022, 10:51 PM
that one only eye candy, no specials

xDylan
25-03-2022, 04:21 PM
Yes there is but of course don't expect very professional haircut ��

r.fowler
26-03-2022, 07:54 AM
think it was late 80s and probably early 90s...

When i was introduced to holden landmark, it was in year 2000.

Riverwalk
26-03-2022, 08:06 AM
Still remember the view where the ladies were seated at their entrance waving at you when you take the escalator up in the early 2000s :D

At that time only Malaysian & Locals . PRC were not in existence here yet .
The famous Oh polei shops. $20 HJ on a barber chair.

r.fowler
28-03-2022, 10:44 AM
At that time only Malaysian & Locals . PRC were not in existence here yet .
The famous Oh polei shops. $20 HJ on a barber chair.

my first encounter was with a PRC lei. vaguely remember her name as wei wei. year 2000 thereabout... brought me to aliwai hotel after a romp at the hair salon. just left army then, followed her like a virgin.

pirahna
02-08-2022, 11:16 PM
I went dig ear at Balestier and notice next door salon setup abit special... But never try venture into.. Bro that know can go try it out

I wonder abt that too? Cannot find any FR.

Starx88
03-08-2022, 04:23 PM
I wonder abt that too? Cannot find any FR.

Look into thread on that area, it's hits and misses.

Keima
03-08-2022, 05:16 PM

I went once a couple years ago when all the massage joints were shut during lockdown and I wanted a haircut and neck massage.. was open concept and full of old guys. One guy kept molesting my hair stylist! Bloody lucky she didn’t cut my ear off while dodging his grab ass.