PDA

View Full Version : Prc Milf

winxpee
18-06-2008, 01:08 AM
Hi Bros,
Still not good in FRs. Anyway here it goes....

I came across a Milf today thru recommedation by other FL. She is from Harbin, used to be a singer for "tong shu ge" (dunno wat it means???)

Name: Mo-er (莫儿)
Looks: 7/10 lao-chio (which grows on you, good complexion very light makeup)
Body: 33A/B,24,35 (saggy, brownish nipple, very fair smooth skin)
ht: 165 ( I like the height)
BBBJ: more of licking (soft tongue)
Pussy: wet....
FJ: very GFE (got to experience it urself)

What attracted was her nice pair of legs, not long but very proportional (close to slim). She is pretty.... really good lao-chio. She looks like some rich tai tai in a way. She speaks well unlike many of the FL I come across who I find more screaming or yakking than talking. small mouth.

Note: Not for boobs lover...... nor SYT lover

Damage: 60/1/1 (excl cd + rm)
She told me 90/2/2 (excl cd + rm)

PM me if you are interested, I am here to share not OKT.

winxpee
18-06-2008, 01:26 AM
Forgot to tell, she got a slim figure but not bone-y.
Lao Chio....

winxpee
18-06-2008, 08:36 PM
Number have been given out to some Bros, FR soon ok.
Hope you enjoy it!!

Mo-er just told me she dun serve malay and indian bros, sorry.

shohoku11cool
23-06-2008, 02:46 AM
Hi... mind pm me her contact? I'm very interested. Thanks man!

dinjas
24-06-2008, 12:52 PM
hi bro

Sounds good May I have her contact no. pls. Thks

winxpee
30-06-2008, 12:47 AM
Bro,
She told me that she will be going home soon, mid this mth.
Quick enjoy while she's still here.

Woei
30-06-2008, 12:54 AM
can have her contacts :) thks

derekc
30-06-2008, 03:20 AM
greetings bro,

appreciate you can pm me contact.
thks alot.

~天堂鸟~
30-06-2008, 03:34 AM
She still around or going back hm? Can PM me her ctc also?

issaac72
04-07-2008, 02:28 PM
I met up with Mo-er yesterday in town.
As our thrend starter said she is everything he mentioned.
Tall, fair, with delicate features, a very nice face and elegance.
Spent two hours with her and I had a pleasant time. Talking and doing it. She was very service oriented and considerate.
Nice lady, well mannered, soft spoken and graceful.
She is leaving soon, if you like what you see, call her.
Good times ahead.

winxpee
05-07-2008, 02:44 AM
Thanks to bro FR
She is worth the try......
Still in town, going home in less than 10 days time.

Quick or miss the boat.

xiango
08-07-2008, 01:44 AM
Thanks to bro FR

Quick or miss the boat.

Bro winxpee, is Mo-er still available?

tanp2
08-07-2008, 07:46 AM
Thanks to bro FR

Quick or miss the boat.

Hi Bro winxpee can I have her contact.Really like your discriptions about her.Thanks a millian

holeinone6666
09-07-2008, 06:45 PM
Thanks to TS, I met up with Mo_er. No need for physical description, as they are well spelt-out by TS bro Winxpee. I can only ad that Mo-Er is worth meeting up. She's a very pleasant lady and also very pleasant looking, I would almost say she's quite pretty by my standard ( this is personal & very subjective) and she tries very hard. Tell u why: First, I didn't realise that she puts up around Chinatown. I told her to meet me at Lavender, and the poor girl got lost, partly due to my bad Chinese pronunciation of Lavender. Eventually she had to take a cab to locate the place, and she still went tot he wrong 81, as all bros will know that there r two 81 hotels very near to each other in Lavender. So, she really tried hard. Secondly, she's not used to BBBJ. She said, where she comes from, such oral sex for both sexes are uncommon (well, at least as far as she knows). She never did it with her husband (she has since been divorced) nor did her ex did for her. When her ex wanted sex, he just climbed on to her, regardless whether she wants it or whether she's ready. Hence, she said, Sgp guys rare a lot more considerate, well-mannered and well-cultured (well done to us Sgp men!!!). Anyway, coming back to BBBJ, she has started to try BBBJ slowly, (licking slowly as TS mentioned), and I think she's doing a fine job. In fact, I find her BBBJ very nice , soothing and exciting. She does enjoy sex and moans and groans. She enjoys fingering and licking and gets wet pretty fast. She has no kid, so her pussy is till nice and tight. If you like big outer lips, she has them. Her pussy is very nice to touch. Echoing what TS has said, her complexion is very fair like most DongBei girls. Her skin is smooth as silk. She has a very nice pair of legs : slim, proportionate and almost flawless except for one mark on the side. When she gets warmed up, she gives a very warm & friendly GF kind of feeling. She has a slim nice body but her boobs are not big, but sufficient for most people, I think, except not for boob lovers. (No one is perfect, la!!).
She was previously a Kindergarten teacher back in Harbin and she came here with the hope to find a similar job here, but to no avail. She has been rather disappointed. Even her FL business is very poor, due mainly to lack of contacts. She tried KTV but she finds that not suitable for her, very rowdy and rough. She's more the quieter type of person. She is thinking of going back soon. I hope more bros will try her and support her, not out of sympathy for her but I think she's worth a visit. Talk & treat her nicely and you'll feel that she'll be like your GF for an hour or two. I really enjoyed the experience with her. Thanks to TS, again for finding a gem!!! apologies for a long & winding story. (I think some bros don't like to read a long rubbishy essay.)

holeinone6666
09-07-2008, 06:54 PM
Thanks to TS, I met up with Mo_er. No need for physical description, as they are well spelt-out by TS bro Winxpee. I can only ad that Mo-Er is worth meeting up. She's a very pleasant lady and also very pleasant looking, I would almost say she's quite pretty by my standard ( this is personal & very subjective) and she tries very hard. Tell u why: First, I didn't realise that she puts up around Chinatown. I told her to meet me at Lavender, and the poor girl got lost, partly due to my bad Chinese pronunciation of Lavender. Eventually she had to take a cab to locate the place, and she still went tot he wrong 81, as all bros will know that there r two 81 hotels very near to each other in Lavender. So, she really tried hard. Secondly, she's not used to BBBJ. She said, where she comes from, such oral sex for both sexes are uncommon (well, at least as far as she knows). She never did it with her husband (she has since been divorced) nor did her ex did for her. When her ex wanted sex, he just climbed on to her, regardless whether she wants it or whether she's ready. Hence, she said, Sgp guys rare a lot more considerate, well-mannered and well-cultured (well done to us Sgp men!!!). Anyway, coming back to BBBJ, she has started to try BBBJ slowly, (licking slowly as TS mentioned), and I think she's doing a fine job. In fact, I find her BBBJ very nice , soothing and exciting. She does enjoy sex and moans and groans. She enjoys fingering and licking and gets wet pretty fast. She has no kid, so her pussy is till nice and tight. If you like big outer lips, she has them. Her pussy is very nice to touch. Echoing what TS has said, her complexion is very fair like most DongBei girls. Her skin is smooth as silk. She has a very nice pair of legs : slim, proportionate and almost flawless except for one mark on the side. When she gets warmed up, she gives a very warm & friendly GF kind of feeling. She has a slim nice body but her boobs are not big, but sufficient for most people, I think, except not for boob lovers. (No one is perfect, la!!).
She was previously a Kindergarten teacher back in Harbin and she came here with the hope to find a similar job here, but to no avail. She has been rather disappointed. Even her FL business is very poor, due mainly to lack of contacts. She tried KTV but she finds that not suitable for her, very rowdy and rough. She's more the quieter type of person. She is thinking of going back soon. I hope more bros will try her and support her, not out of sympathy for her but I think she's worth a visit. Talk & treat her nicely and you'll feel that she'll be like your GF for an hour or two. I really enjoyed the experience with her. Thanks to TS, again for finding a gem!!! apologies for a long & winding story. (I think some bros don't like to read a long rubbishy essay.)

tanp2
09-07-2008, 10:32 PM
Thanks bro winspee for the contact. Had a sesion with her on L81, She is a nice girl.very willing to please.Will be going back on 15 July.She told me she don't feel like going back, I advice her not to over stay otherwise she might get into treblem with the law.Bros please support her and treat her well.

winxpee
10-07-2008, 11:49 PM
Bros, quick quick....
Yes, she is leaving on 15.
last 4 days!!

Treat her well, thank you for all the bro who did.