PDA

View Full Version : Entanglement with ex-ML turned spa boss

CheongingEdge
13-03-2022, 09:14 AM
Sharing here as I'm not sharing contact, so don't bother to ask for contact. Quite a long story and will be breaking it up into parts and only updating when I have time. Also it's pretty boring if you are just expecting a wham bam thank you mdm story, so I will suggest you skip it. Writing this as recently had a chat with her where we are thinking if we should continue or just stop contact altogether, so needed a place to pen down all that has happened and maybe it can help me clear my thoughts.

Now on to the story.

Let's call the main lady Lead Z. Without going into too much details that may lead her to being identified, Z was in Singapore for more than 10 years now. Originally, she was here for a different job when she was still very young. Then she got into the ML scene a while later. So Z was quite popular supposedly back at her last workplace, but I didn't know of her.

I want to a newly opened joint a while back before Covid and after getting a release and being the last customer of the day, I was all ready to go back. Was at the front drinking my tea, and then heard the receptionist grumbling about something. Looked up and saw that it was actually a different receptionist than when I came in, and she was very pretty with nice racks. It was Z. Paid a bit more attention to what she's grumbling about, and realised that she was using the wechat voice function to complain about some IT stuff in her shop (cctvs not connecting, the computer seemed to have issues etc).

So I thought to help out a damsel in distress, and stood up and just walked over and asked her if there's anything I can help with. Z looked understandably suspicious, and I guess it didn't help that the cash register was open. She quickly closed it and mumbled it's ok, then followed up with how's the massage etc. Made some small talks, and then my masseuse came out and joined in the talk. Had told my masseuse during the session that I was in IT industry when she asked and like a lot of them, once you say IT, they will assume you know everything about anything running on electricity :rolleyes:

However, this time round, it worked to my advantage. My masseuse asked whether I'm working tmr since it's quite late and then incidentally brought up that I'm in IT. I just told them that I know only a little bit (混口饭吃). Z then asked if I know about CCTVs etc. Smoked my way that need to see the CCTVs and the apps etc that it's running on first. She offered me her phone to look at the app and told me that she can't connect to them. As I was looking at it, I went to the settings and there's when I saw her wallpaper is her with a kid. Assumed that it's her kid, so I just commented "wah cute kid". She seemed quite happy with the comment and then I went back to looking at the CCTV. Wasn't difficult to solve, I just helped her did some reset and got her to login again and it's working. During this, we also made small talks where I got to know more about her and her family, while she also asked if I have kids etc.

After solving the CCTV problem, she then asked me if I can help her take a quick look at the laptop in the shop. They can't connect it to the printer. Said ok, and was configuring halfway when my masseuse finished changing and walked out to say she's going off. Looking at my masseuse in her home clothes which consist of a cleavage revealing top and short dress, I was thinking "wah, I will bring her out to bang her next time".

Masseuse left and I continued to configure the laptop when Z said "isn't she pretty". Told Z yup and I will be sure to be back, but it's a pity that Z is the receptionist and don't massage, else I will find her instead. She just laughed and told me that my masseuse is very popular, so be sure to try to book early to avoid disappointment. We joked a while more while I praised her and said that if she's around, then I can wait the whole day just looking at her. She gave me a roll-eyes look. Managed to get the printer sorted out and after thanking me, she told me she got some work to clear. Bid her a good night and went out of the shop to smoke while glancing in frequently and saw that she's very occupied on the computer. Gave me an OL feeling, so I took my time smoking and was just about to go off after finishing smoking when I saw her starting to pack her. Decided to smoke one more stick and wait to see if she's leaving.

Bingo, a while later, she finished packing up. Seeing that I finished my 2nd stick of cig and knocked on the door. She looked surprise to see me still there. Told her I was appreciating her while she worked, and she just laughed it off. Asked her if she needed a lift, and she politely declined, saying that she will call her husband to come pick her up. Told her then if she wanted to exchange contacts so that she can contact me if she got any IT issues. She hesitated before agreeing, and after getting her contact, I told her I will just hang out somewhere nearby but in sight of her until her husband arrived, with the excuse that it's not safe for someone as pretty as her to be alone. She smiled and say then why don't wait together and chat? Explained that I don't want her husband to misunderstand, and she just dismissed the concern saying that it's ok, her husband will not mind. So we chatted a bit more where both of us try to probe each other's background and stories.

Her husband called her to tell her he's arriving soon, and she then told me she has to lock up the shop. Stood up and I just told her "any rewards for my help just now"? She smiled and asked what do I want, I told her can I have a french kiss (舌吻)? She rolled her eyes again, and I laughed it off as a joke. Told her good night and she suddenly just asked me to wait a while. She then walked up and gave me a quick peck on my lips and told me this is the best I'm getting tonight. I did some keyword spotting and told her "Ok, I will be back tomorrow night to get better things". Both of us laughed and I went outside to take another smoke and saw her husband arrive too. She just went directly into the car without making any eye contact with me, but my eyes were still appreciating her nice rack and slim figure.

Drove home and on the way, got a message from her, saying that she normally just go to close the shop and will only be at the shop around 10pm. Msged back to say "ok, will be there to see you tmr..."

sanoka
13-03-2022, 05:02 PM
Good start bro, please continue :)

FrancescoYolo
13-03-2022, 05:36 PM
Camping for next update.

decepticon73
14-03-2022, 08:57 AM
Waiting for more sexiting updates

ouzo18
14-03-2022, 08:58 AM
Camp for update.

Xander21
14-03-2022, 09:22 AM
nice to hear a RL story. upped and camping for more :D

Phython1
14-03-2022, 10:58 AM
wow, looking interesting.

Keep us update regularly, interested to know more

CheongingEdge
14-03-2022, 11:15 AM
Continuing..

So the next day, I just went down near the closing time without booking any massage. Just chilling out and sure enough, I saw Z going into the shop. Waited a while more before entering the shop. Z as usual was busy sorting things, and I walked up to her and she looked up and saw me.

Z greeted me with a smile, and I smiled back. She then looked at the workers' timesheet and then looked up and asked me who did I book. Told her nope, not here for massage, but to be odd job labourer. She laughed and told me cheekily that the masseuse I booked the previous day will be free in a while, and I can massage till after their closing hours. Turned her down and said that I will only massage if she is the ML. She told me that she don't do massage here. Ok then, I just told her if it's ok if I hang around and she was like yup, but she will be busy.

She went back to sorting her stuff while I just helped myself to a tea while glancing at her from time to time and playing with my handphone. After a while, all the customers and ML started coming out and leaving and I saw the masseuse that attended to me yesterday. She smiled at me and I just nodded back in acknowledgement. Fast forward, soon it was just me and Z left. Sensing that she's about to be done, I walked up to her.

Me: All done?
Z: Yup, just a bit more
Me: Seems like you need to do a lot of things
Z (this time not closing the cash register etc): Ya, need to tally up everything for the day
Me: So you are the boss ah?
Z: Erm... no la
Me: Don't worry la, boss just say boss lor

Z was silent and I just glanced at the papers on the desk.

Me: You have a computer here, should use spreadsheets then you don't have to manually add everything.
Z: It's hard, the little girl (小妹, guess she's referring to the receptionist) don't know how to use computer, and I also don't know.
Me: It's easy to use spreadsheets la, you spend 1 hour to learn it and it can save you hundreds of hours in future. Anyway you finish your things first

Z was by this time counting the cash, looking at the nets machine etc, so I asked her again

Me: Eh I wait for you outside
Z: Why?
Me: Cash leh, later you think I want to rob you
Z: Haha, I will not think like that.
Me: I always thought I look like a thief or robbber

She laughed again and asked me to wait for her a little while. When she was finally done, she tidied everything and to my surprise, she walked over to sit beside me.

Z: Thanks for waiting
Me: Huh, no la, I think I am disturbing
Z: Nope, it's nice to have someone waiting for me while I do all these
Me: Erm, why don't you ask your husband to come here with you then? Also safer to have someone since you handling cash
Z: He will not do it, he prefers to hang out with his friends or just go home.

Sensing that she's feeling a bit down, I quickly changed topic to how's the business etc. She finally admitted that she's the boss during the conversation, and as I was commenting that she must be earning a lot, she looked a bit tired as she replied

Z: Yes, this business can earn, but it's tiring
Me: You can just get the little sister to do all these
Z: No, not this type of tiring. There's so many things to handle and worry about, and I need to deal with them all alone.
Me: Oh... at least now you got an IT contractor!

We both laughed and she proceeded to share abit more of herself and her life so far, before looking at the clock.

Me: Don't you need to call your husband to pick you up?
Z: Maybe later, or maybe I will just go home myself.
Me: Oh, he don't pick u up everyday?
Z: No, sometimes I need to do more things. So if I don't call him by 11pm, he will take it that I'm going home alone and he will sleep first.
Me: Oh...

Sensing that Z is actually quite lonely, I asked her if she wanted to grab a supper nearby. She declined and asked if I need to go off since it's quite late too.

Me: I'm a night owl so it's ok
Z: Must be keep going to the 24 hour spas right?
Me: Hmm I do go, but I don't always go la. Sometimes I just like to drive around and also go to the beach etc to spend some quality alone time.
Z: Can't tell that you are so romantic type to look at the sea
Me: Must do it for mental health.
Z: You work in IT right? Is it tiring?

I thought for a while and then proceeded to tell her that I usually just answer IT line when pple asked me about my work. Makes it easy and I also don't like to share too much info about myself.

Z: Haha, the MLs also know la, it's their way of maintaining conversation and get you back to support them
Me: Wa, you exposed them, next time I don't come back how?
Z: It will be better for you

She was smiling and somehow, the smile melts my heart.

Me: You don't hit me ok?
Z: What are you talking about?
Me: I think you are very pretty.
Z: Oh, thank you.

We remained silent for a while, and it seems that she is more keen to avoid silence than me.

Z: Why will I hit you if you say I'm pretty?
Me: Hmmm, that's not it
Z: Than what?

I then looked at her in the eyes, and can see some curiosity together with some excitement. I then leaned my head forward slowly as though I'm going to kiss her, and she also moved her head back to avoid. But noticing that she's just moving her head and not her body, I just suddenly hold both of her hands in mine. Can see she don't expect it and we both again remained silent for a while

Z: What is the meaning of this?
Me: I don't know too. Maybe we should continue to kissing?

Z laughed and we proceeded to make some small talk awkwardly, while she tired to weakly wrestle her hands out of mine. Sensing that she's not really putting in much effort, I just held on. After a while, she just allowed me to continue to hold her hands without any resistance, and I took the chance to change topic to something more intimate

Me: The kid I saw on your phone is your child?
Z: Yes
Me: So if both you and your husband is not at home, who takes care of the kid?

Z hesitated a while before sharing more about her background. She used to work as a ML too, and her husband used to be always hanging around a coffeeshop near her shop etc. Again not sharing too much here that may expose her. But that's how they got to know each other and gradually got together and got married. After marriage, she soon stopped working, but wanted to find something to do. Finally she decided to setup a shop herself. She was sharing how tough it is as her husband don't really support this decision, so she got to do almost everything herself. As she was talking, I can sense that she's just pouring out her inner emotions, and soon can even see a bit of tears forming in her eyes.

Me: It must be hard for you.
Z: Yes, but I got through it

As she was saying this, tears started dropping out of her eyes. Z wrestled her hands out of mine, to look away and wipe away the tears. I looked at her and shifted to sit closer to her until our thighs are touching. She didn't move away and I proceed shift my body closer and put my arm around her shoulders. I then gently pushed her head towards my shoulders, and she just leaned in, all the away still not looking at my face. After a while of silence while she's also trying to compose herself, she finally left out a small sigh

Z: Thank you.
Me: No worries, you can always have my shoulder. IT stuff is free of charge, shoulders is at $50 an hour.

Z laughed out loud and sprang up and hit me on the hand.

Me: Hey, I said no hitting!

She laughed again and looked at the clock and said she got to go. Told her I don't give payment terms, so she must pay up before she leave. She just smiled.

Me: Ok let's go

We both stood up, and I just shift to in front of her and looked her in the eyes. She stared back for a bit before looking away

Z: What are you doing?

I leaned in again, moving my face closer to hers. This time, she didn't move her head back and only stood there, and she seemed to be freezing up. I'm not going to waste the chance again, so I just went in for the kiss. She tried to avoid me, but again I sense she's not putting up much effort. In the end we frenched for a while before she breaks away.

Me: There, payment done.
Z: You must have a lot of girlfriends and cheated a lot of woman
Me: Nope, no girlfriend
Z: So you cheated a lot of woman?
Me (smiling): A lot of woman cheated me instead
Z: Ya right
Me: Really, it's the same no matter which shop I go. They keep taking my money after I'm tired.

Z laughed out loud again and repeated that she got to go. Nothing eventful happened while closing and I offered to drive her back, but she refused. Waited with her for a taxi, and when it came, just before she board

Me: Can I come back again tomorrow?
Z: Ya, you can book for appointment for your masseuse

She didn't let me continue and just quickly board the taxi. A bit disappointed, I walked back to my car and started driving home. After reaching home, I checked my phone and there are multiple messages from her

Z: I don't know if I will regret this. But if you are coming tomorrow, come later. I don't want the staff in my shop to gossip.
Z: Come at 10.45.
Z: I don't want you to misunderstand, I'm not that type of woman.
Z: I just wanted to talk
Z: I'm home, will not be replying

I didn't reply her and this ends the 2nd day I know Z.

fookydud
14-03-2022, 11:33 AM
Up you for your interesting story bro. Looking forward to your next update already.

Bangster
14-03-2022, 08:28 PM
Z: I don't want you to misunderstand, I'm not that type of woman.
Z: I just wanted to talk
Z: I'm home, will not be replying

I didn't reply her and this ends the 2nd day I know Z.

Love this story so far
Written so genuinely
tried to up you but couldnt as already done before

Waiting for next instalment

CheongingEdge
14-03-2022, 10:09 PM
Thanks for all the comments, but not writing for points. As mentioned, it’s to clear my head and maybe seeing some comments (especially when I get to the messy parts) may help. We have given ourselves a cool-down period before we meet and discuss if we should continue to meet up or break contact.

Had my fair share of women over the years, but she had a special spot in my heart and she’s obviously not after my money since I think she’s richer than me from her shops. In fact she had offered to give me some money when I hit a rough patch a while back to tide things over, and yes it’s give, not a loan.

But we don’t see any future together, and both of us are emotionally drained. Maybe I should shift this to matters of the heart instead since while at the start I’m just out to get into her pants, somehow it evolved to this mess today. I’m still out going to have fun with other women but whenever I’m at places where I know she may appear, I will always try to see if she’s around.

morianeye
15-03-2022, 12:12 AM
Very nice share TS, please continue :)

CheongingEdge
15-03-2022, 08:09 AM
The next morning, I woke up and saw no new messages from her. Went to office and after confirming my schedule for the day, msg her that I have a call at night, and if it ends on time I will go over. Proceeded with my usual day and no replies from her even when I’m having my dinner. On the spur of the moment, I just took a pic of what I’m having sent to her.

Was preparing for the call when I got a msg from Z, complaining that pple usually take pic before eating, but mine was already 3/4 gone. I had a good chuckle and just replied I’m having the call soon. No further messages from her, and by the time the call ended, it’s already close to 10.30, meaning I can only reach her shop slightly pass 11pm. I hesitated for a while before msging her that my call is done, but I can only reach there after 11pm. As I’m packing up, there’s no reply from her. Reached my car and I’m hesitating whether to just go over when she finally replied: I will wait.

Quickly replied that I’m on way over and rushed down. Parked and started walking over quickly while glancing at the time. It’s already 11.05 or so. From a distance I can see that there’s no more lights on in the shop, but still walked over only to find it locked. Knock on the door a few times, no answer. Looked around and can’t see anyone as well.

Found a place to sit nearby and took a smoke while checking my phone to see if there’s any message from her. Nope, nothing, most are just work messages. Sigh… decided not to msg her in case she’s with her husband, but naively hoping for a miracle, I didn’t go off after my smoke and took out another cig to smoke. Checked my phone again and still nothing… just chucked the phone into my pocket and enjoy the smoke, laughing at myself that I was still trying to enjoy the thrills of chasing after someone. Finished the 2nd stick and stood up and left, when a msg came in. Checked, another work email. Slumped down on the seat, read the email and realised it’s urgent and started replying. By the time I’m done, it’s already midnight.

Stood up again and started walking when a video call came in. It’s Z… hesitated a bit again before picking up. Her background was all dark and I couldn’t see her clearly, and the first thing she said was “You are patient (你很有耐心)”. I was thinking if she’s nearby and started looking frantically around before she interrupted
Z: I’m already home
Me: oh ok
Z: why didn’t you msg me
Me: I thought it may be inconvenient for you
Z: thanks for your consideration.. and for waiting
Me: how do you know?
Z: remember the CCTVs?

I looked at her shop and realised her I was indeed in the view of the CCTV outside her shop.

Me: oh.. anyway I was doing work too
Z: not using this chance to say that you are waiting for me because I'm worth it?
Me: I was, for the first 2 cigarettes

Z laughed and continued
Z: sorry, he suddenly came to the shop today while I’m closing
Me: oh then it’s lucky that I didn’t turn up while he’s here
Z: why do you make it sound like we are having an affair?
Me: huh? You mean we are not?

Z laughed again

Me: is he sleeping?
Z: no, he went over to his parents place with the kid after dropping me off. They wanted to spend the night there but I told them I’m tired and not joining
Me: Oh should I go over to find you now then?
Z: you and your dirty thoughts

This time it’s my turn to laugh

Z: Thanks for yesterday. I feel better now
Me: I bet it must be the kiss
Z: it’s not!

We are both silent for a while and Z then turned on the lights. I could finally see her clearly

Z: this is how I look like without makeup
Me: wow… you have been wasting money on makeup to make yourself look uglier?

Z laugh out loud for a while

Z: you really have a sweet mouth… how many girls have you conned to bed?
Me: no I really mean it

It’s true to a certain extend. I can see some flaws on her skin etc, but I will still bed her at the first chance

Z: thanks again, but I don’t think we should meet again.
Me: why?
Z: I welcome you as a customer to my shop of course
Me: you are not answering the question

We both stayed silent
Z: I’m hanging up
Me: ok, and I’m coming back here tomorrow at 10.45
Z: no don’t come
Me: why?
Z: just don’t come. Bye

Z hanged up after that while I made my way home, thinking that maybe it’s better for me to just back off. After all she’s married, though she did confide a bit about how she’s not really happy and marry her husband more because of certain other factors. But her laughter still lingers in my mind, but I tried to think of it as going after the thrill rather than her. No more msgs from her that night and just before I sleep, I finally picked up my phone and msged her

Me: it’s only been 2 days since we met. I will respect what you said…. But only if it makes sense. If you are currently very happy, I will back off, but I know you are unhappy. I will be back tmr, I think we should have a chat.

With the msg sent, I plopped into my bed and tried to sleep. Took a while and I was constantly checking my handphone for her reply before I finally drifted off to sleep.

jgosh80
15-03-2022, 06:06 PM
Nice story. Pretty refreshing as compared to the usual fuck and fuck harder stories you would expect in the forum lol.
Guess sometimes guys also like to read a bit of romance too lol

bignehneh
15-03-2022, 06:35 PM
Awesome story!

otamay
15-03-2022, 11:20 PM
Nice encounter.

Camping here for more updates please.

CheongingEdge
16-03-2022, 08:14 AM
The next day was a busy day at work and it doesn’t help that I didn’t sleep well, and I was also quite distracted looking out for any msg from Z and resisting the urge to msg her. Finally got out of office at 7pm and decided to just go near her shop for dinner. Picked a smoking table at a coffeeshop and after dinner and a sink, checked the time and it’s not even 8.30pm yet.

Ordered a drink and trying to clear work but mind wasn’t in it. Keep looking at the time and it’s only 9pm. I decided to just finish my drink and took a walk. Deliberately walked past her shop and didn’t see anyone at the front area. All just I guess, maybe normal for a Friday night. Went back to the area where I sat down yesterday and took another smoke. Not long after, Z’s msg finally came in

Z: waiting for me?
Me: do you always keep checking the cctv?
Z: I got this hobby since yesterday night

This brought a smile to me

Me: I’m thinking of going into your shop for a massage later

Took her a couple of mins to reply
Z: finding her again?

I was already expecting this type of reply from her

Me: no. But can you help me make an appointment?
Z: just walk in or call the shop
Me: front desk don’t want to take my reservation
Z: what?
Me: I think she don’t dare to take. Cos I want Z

Again, she delayed in replying
Z: I don’t want to
Me: what time are you coming?
Z: why?
Me: I want to meet you
Z (again after a delay): reaching soon but don’t go in. Wait for the rest to be gone first. I will msg you
Me: Ok

Sure enough, I saw her walking into the shop a while after. She didn’t look in my direction at all though. I halfhearted surf the net while waiting and after what seems like forever, her msg finally came in with a simple “come in”

I then went over and entered the shop. Seems like she’s already done with the work and was just sitting where we were sitting before. I just walked up and sat very close to her, and she didn’t move away

Me: hi miss, feeling lonely?
Z laughed again and then gave a solemn look

Z: what do you want to talk about?
Me: about us
Z: there’s nothing about us to talk about, it’s just about you
Me: ok then let’s talk about me
Z: what do you want?
Me: I don’t know too, I just keep thinking about you
Z: about how to sleep with me?

This got me stumped for a bit

Me: yes, that’s the first thing that pop into my head when I first saw you
Z: and you are still thinking about it now
Me: yes, but also the way you smile and laugh.
Z: not about how you think I will moan?
Me: nope but now that you mention it…

Z was still having a very solemn expression. I don’t really know how to continue the conversation when Z suddenly stood up and walked over to the desk. She took a bunch of keys then went to the front door and locked it

Z: follow me

With that, she switched off the lights and we are in almost complete darkness. She then used her phone touch light and just walked into the massage room areas while I simply just followed her till we reach one of the room

Z: I don’t want you messing up my life. I know what you guys just want.

Without giving me any time to respond, she continued rambling

Z: take off your clothes and lie down. I will give you the best HJ and we will then stop contacting each other

She shine her touchlight at the massage bed. Seeing that I’m not moving, she went on:

Z: go on! I’m very skilful, I’m the most popular in all the joints I have worked in.

I still didn’t move, wondering if I’m the crazy one or if she is. Seeing this, she went on like a crazy woman

Z: what are you waiting for? You want me to use my mouth? Or spread my legs? I don’t do that in the past and I will not do that now. Someone offered me 10k before just to blow him and I refused.

I decided I have to act since she’s totally out of control now for whatever reason. I just moved towards her and grabbed her handphone out of her hand and threw it on the floor. I still remember the light was shining up which made me realised that tears are dropping down from her face. I just hugged her and she struggled wildly for a while before finally crying.

Me: everything is ok

Z was still sobbing uncontrollably and I just kept repeating everything is ok to her. After a while she calmed down

Me: can tell me what’s wrong?

She remained silent while I continue to hug her and that’s when I started to feel her twin peaks on my body. I tried to distract myself in order not to have an erection. I just continued to stroke her hair lightly in silence. After a long while, Z seemed to have composed herself

Z: sorry, I’m a crazy woman
Me: I don’t know you for long, but I can sense that you are just under a lot of stress

Z remained silent while I continue to hug her and stroke her hair. Suddenly she just looked up at me

Z: will you hug me like this when I need it?
Me: of course

I looked at her and found that she has indeed visibly calmed down, so I try to lighten the mood

Me: but if I keep hugging you, I will have reaction

Z finally smiled

Z: I don’t know why, but from the first day I met you, I find you attractive
Me: oh that happens a lot because I’m handsome

Z playfully kicked me

Z: I’m serious
Me: me too.

I then went to retrieve her phone and passed it back to her and she inspected it for damage before putting it on the small table. She then turned it off and turned on a small light at the table instead

Me: let’s hug again

Seeing no rejection, I went over to turn and hugged her again

Me: I was attracted to you too.
Z: why?
Me : mainly cos you are pretty and have a good figure. But then I start to think about your smile and your laughter. I couldn’t rest well last night after reading your messages
Z: … I’m sorry. My life is all messed up. I don’t know what to do.
Me: let’s sort it out together.
Z: I’m married
Me: I’m not asking you to marry me.
Z: then you are asking me to be your fb?
Me: not that direct la.

We continued with our conversation and that’s when she revealed a lot more. It seems that her husband didn’t take her kid to the parents place yesterday night but was out with friends and claimed to be at a friend’s place playing mahjong. But Z suspected he was having an affair as these hang out sessions were getting frequent and he refused to let Z join him. She continued talking while I do the listening.

Me: it’s getting late, don’t you have to go home?
Z: no, he’s out with friends again
Me: how about the kid?
Z: helper is home
Me: wouldn’t he be curious if you go back so late?
Z: he don’t really care. I think he just don’t want a divorce to save his face. But how about you?
Me: well… my mistress may be thinking about where I am

Z laughed again and started asking me questions. Halfway through I told her I’m really tired standing up and we sat on the bed while she leaned her head on my shoulders. We stayed that way for a while before I asked

Me: where’s my HJ?
Z: not giving. I have already retired from it.
Me: are you really that good at it?
Z: of course! I sent money back and also saved money to start this shop all by myself.
Me: hmm maybe I should change jobs

We joked around for a while when she suddenly sat up straight and turned to look at me.

Z: spend the night with me
Me: here?
Z: no, bring me to watch the sea
Me: ok, let’s go now. I need it too after just now

She gave an apologetic look and kept saying sorry. I told her I’m joking and we finally left the shop. We got in the car and drove off and I reached out to hold her hand while I drove. No resistance from her, but most of the journey was in silence. During the drive, I was also thinking if I should just back off after this. Now that things are much calmer, I'm thinking clearer too and I'm really not sure if the outburst just now was due to a lot of pent up frustrations or it's a normal thing for her. As the saying goes, don't stick your dick in crazy.

xnarsilx
16-03-2022, 11:51 AM
The story is gripping.

thisisme
16-03-2022, 12:46 PM
Support with my humble points.
Thanks.

CookCrew
16-03-2022, 04:40 PM
Excitedly waiting for next part of story! TS your story writing skills really good!

Barneysol
16-03-2022, 06:37 PM
Wow, what a story! Writing skill strong game...

dadbodz
16-03-2022, 07:01 PM
Nice story, waiting for the next piece...

funfox
16-03-2022, 08:33 PM
Interesting story…please continue bro CheongingEdge 👍

bignehneh
16-03-2022, 10:13 PM
Power story. Like kana kumcheng

itchybottomside
16-03-2022, 10:51 PM
Awesome story TS, please continue.. :)

CheongingEdge
16-03-2022, 11:29 PM
Was re-reading what I wrote and I'm so glad I wrote this, as reading it brings me back to the time I knew Z and our journey together so far.

Continuing...

When I finally parked, I was still holding her hand. Asked her if she wanted to alight and she said that she wanted to chat a bit. I’m like ok, but it turned out to be more like an interrogation by her

Z: what types of women do you like?
Me: for what activities?

Z tsked very loudly at my reply

Me: okok I don’t really know too
Z: do you often go find the same lady in spa?
Me: hmmm good question. There are some I go back quite regularly
Z: so what makes you go back?
Me (struggling to give a coherent reply): if they massage my lower back well. I have some stiffness there which gives me pain now and then.
Z: and?

I was still struggling and she turned into a counsellor asking guiding questions
Z: do you like them to chat a lot?
Me: depends, sometimes I just want to rest and also sometimes there’s no common topic so I will rather stay silent. But if there interesting topic I can chat for the whole session
Z: do you like them aggressive or shy?
Me: depends again on my mood
Z: do you prefer pretty faces or good figure?

She just kept going on

Me: hey, I get it.
Z: get what?
Me: you asked me what type of women I like right?
Z: yes
Me: well…

I deliberately drag the answer before looking at her in the eyes

Me: think of how you will describe yourself then

Z had a really sweet and shy smile at the moment and turned away

Z: sweet talker
Me: it’s true, you are pretty and have a good figure, I can hug you even when we are silent or chat with you like this

I rambled on about her good points with some honey coated words of course

Z: stop. I don’t believe you

I laughed and reminded her of our main objective in coming here. We exited the car and I held her hand and walked towards the coastline together. When we reach there, we just stood and enjoy the moment silently.

Me: feeling better?
Z: yes
Me: life is just a series of challenges, but what doesn’t kill you will help to make you stronger

I started on a series of nonsense based on whatever I can remember. As I got more and more nonsensical, Z broke into a laugh

Z: you sound like some high monk preaching
Me: I think I will have more experience than them in future
Z: huh?
Me: I’m probably going to hell after I die, but they will not, so I will experience hell while they don’t

Z laughed again. It seems she’s always laughing at my lame jokes.

Z: are you always like this?
Me (putting on a serious look): no

Z laughed again
Me: I’m not joking this time. I’m very serious in my work, but I have learnt in the past the need to maintain a balance, otherwise I will simply collapse under all the pressure

Z was silent for a while
Z: where were you in the past?
Me: I’m always in SG
Z (interrupting me): no that’s not what I meant

We stayed silent again but I can feel her hand grabbing mine more tightly.

Me: last serious pitch for the night
Z: yes?
Me: wait don’t rush me, I’m thinking

Her laughter never fails to reach my heart

Me: life is a series of choices and coincidences, enhanced by our experiences (I just did a rough translation of what I told her here). We may not have met earlier, but aren’t we here now holding hands just a while after we met? If it’s the you in the past, will we be able to do this? If it’s the me in the past, I may have been trying to persuade you to go to a hotel instead of coming to the seaside now and it may have turned you off. So isn’t it great that we only meet now?

Z seemed to be silently pondering on this. After a while, she turned to look at me. I turned as well, and leaned in to kiss her. She just closed her eyes and we soon started frenching while I resist the urge to grope her body. We continued like this for a while before she broke the kiss.

Z: let’s go to your house
Me: now?
Z: yes, I want to see if you are lying to me as well

I guessed she wanted to verify that I’m single and living alone

Me: ok but let me call my mistress to pack and leave first

Z glared at me

Me: I’m joking. Let’s go now then, but you sure you want to go? It’s going to be morning soon (it’s already about 3am+ I estimated then)
Z: yes.

As we were walking back to the car she took out her phone and started messaging

Me: messaging him?
Z: yes and another friend

Just as we got into the car and I was about to drive off, her phone rang. I looked over and she signalled me to be quiet. Turned out it’s her friend (let’s call her B). For some reason they like to put their phones on speaker mode which I can never understand.

B: wa, go where to fool around (鬼混)
Z: just say I’m at your place tonight if he asks
B: wa, now so hard to be boss? Last time didn’t go out with clients one

Z noticed me looking at her, and I made the action of pretending to speak. Z glared at me

Z: just say I’m at your place k?
B: ok, must tell me details k
Z: bye bitch (八婆)

I started driving after she ended the call. Z then told me about B being her best friend here and their relationship.

Me: she don’t sleep at this hour?
B: no, she always sleep very late and will sleep in the shop during daytime when she has time

Turns out B is also a ML. We just chatted casually as I drove. When we finally got to my house, Z was scanning around, presumably for signs of any women’s belongings. After a while

Z: not bad, quite clean for a single guy
Me: I have part time cleaners coming over to clean once a week ok
Z: lazy
Me: best if it’s a pretty cleaner. You know those scenes where pretty cleaner and a lone guy…

Z didn’t let me finish and hit me on my hand

Z: don’t you think about anything else?
Me: haha must destress.

I took out some drinks and invited her to the bedroom to sit down. Z was visibly uncomfortable and hesitated

Me: look, I will not force you, we can stay here
Z: ok
Me: you are the first woman I invited over alone
Z: ya I believe
Me: really, the other time was a threesome

I got hit again

Z: really?
Me: no la, I’m not into those

We settled down on the sofa, and I started to feel sleepy. Z on the other hand looked like a kid in a toy shop and was soon going around looking at things and asking me questions.

Me: hey I’m a bit sleepy, you want to rest for a while too?
Z: still not giving up on sleeping with me?
Me: no energy to do anything. But will be great to be able to hug you and sleep.

Z smiled and got persuaded to go and lie down together on my bed. We hugged and chatted with frequent pecks and occasional drenching. Though I’m tired, my dick came alive

Z: And you say you have no energy
Me: natural reaction, blame nature for it not me
Z: take off your clothes
Me: huh?
Z: for being such a nice guy, I will give you a handjob
Me: not a blowjob?

Z just pushed me and as I stood up to undress, she stood up too and helped me

Z: you are the first guy I helped to undress
Me: really?
Z: I know how you all think of us, but I have really never gave anything more than a HJ to customers and never went out with any of them.

I ended the conversation by frenching her and finally groped her body. She twitched around a bit before finally relaxing and I started to try to undress her (she’s in a t-shirt and jeans so it’s not that easy if she don’t cooperate)

Z: don’t…

She struggled for a bit before relenting and soon she’s only in her matching bra and pantries. She then pushed me again and I just lie on the bed. I was already rock hard and she started stroking my dick

Me: no foreplay?

Z laughed while continuing to stroke me. I tried to unbuckle her bra and this time she didn’t move away. Her bra soon dropped and in front of me was a pair of gorgeous big tits. I can’t take it anymore and just grabbed her and rolled her on the bed instead. I went on to suck her nipples and my hands soon found their way south.

Z: don’t… I can’t control…

Ignoring her pleas, I moved my hands under her panties. She was clean shaven and as I made my first contact with her pussy, it was already soaking wet.

Z: stop…

I lightly fondled her pussy while still sucking her tits. She was arching her body up and closing her eyes and giving out soft moans. I then whispered in her ears

Me: let me go in

Z still has her eyes closed, but managed to whisper back

Z: there’s no condom… and don’t… I’m not like this.
Me: I will not cum inside you

Z stay silent and I took it as consent. I proceeded to take off her panties and her pussy appeared into view. Her whole body was really almost perfect. Slim with natural big tits, clean shaven with a nice pussy. Of course there’s the blemishes on the skin here and there, but it’s really one of the most perfect body I have seen. Coupled with her pretty face, it’s really almost too good to be true. Even till today, I haven’t really seen anyone with as perfect a package as she has (at least in my opinion.) I positioned myself on top of her and as my dick head brushed around her pussy opening, I whispered to her again

Me: Z, I’m going in.

She still remained silent with her eyes close but her body was arching up again and it seemed that she’s trying to let her pussy engulf my dick. I don’t need another invitation, so I slide in easily with all her juices and started pumping her gently. She lost control and started meaning out loud. We didn’t change position, it’s purely missionary with me on top all the way

Z: I’m cumming

She started shivering soon, while I then started to pick up the pace of humping her. She moaned loudly again and started to hug me tightly with her legs around me. Sadly, maybe because I’m too excited, it’s only been a while of pumping before I felt that I’m going to explode soon too.

Me: I’m about to cum
Z: pull out… don’t cum inside

Though she’s saying this, she was still hugging me tightly.

Me: Z… I’m about to shoot
Z: don’t cum inside me

She started to hug me even tighter. I then pulled out and soon sperm was on my bedsheet, making a mess. But both of us don’t really care and we just hugged for a long while

Z: thanks
Me: for?
Z: for pulling out
Me: I really wanted to cum in you
Z: …. I want to feel you cum in me too

We proceeded to frenching and groping and not long after I felt another erection coming

Me: ready for round 2?
Z: you serious?
Me: yes

Z was silent while I groped my way to an erection. She then grabbed my dick

Z: naughty boy
Me: he’s just excited to see you
Z: cum in me this time
Me: really?
Z: yes, but accompany me tomorrow to buy morning after pills. I don’t know where to buy them
Me: I don’t know too but we can search

We went back to our frenching and groping and this time I requested for her to be on top. She reluctantly agreed and after just a while she gave up
Z: I’m tired
Me: so fast?
Z: I have never done this before!

I laughed and we changed to doggy instead, but soon back to missionary as she don’t like it. This time I ended up lasting longer and she claimed to have cum multiple times. We really made a mess though, with my first shot of cum on different parts of our body when we shifted positions

Me: I’m cumming again

Z stayed silent and I increased my speed and soon exploded in her. Z gave out a loud and long moan. I collapsed on top of her, still not taking my dick out of her pussy. After a while we went to shower together. She seemed awkward during the shower and avoided eye contact. We made our way back to the cum-stained bed.

Me: I’m too tired to clean this up
Z: I’m not going to sleep in that mess
Me: Let’s go to the next room

Z tried to grab her clothes, but I just pulled her naked body and we moved into the next room. Once there, we lay down I just hugged her

Me: Let me hug you and sleep
Z (softly): ok…

As I was drifting off to sleep, I could feel Z gave me a light peck on my cheek and I tried to smile back, but I was really so tired that I soon knocked out.

hicum
17-03-2022, 12:19 AM
Good stuff. Camping for more updates!

olala123456
17-03-2022, 01:06 AM
Good story... Waiting for more juicy update..

CheongingEdge
17-03-2022, 06:58 AM
Interlude: Z msged me at about 4 am in the morning just now, so she’s the one who can’t hold back during this cooling period. Only saw it around 5 when I woke up. Nothing too special in her msg, no sexual stuff and just a “take care and don’t overwork” type of msg.

Not replying till later in the day, but her msg gives me more energy for the day to go find another lady to bonk later since I don’t think she will want to meet up

HighDrive
17-03-2022, 11:31 AM
bro no offense...quite similar background. think i might know her

Thanks for all the comments, but not writing for points. As mentioned, it’s to clear my head and maybe seeing some comments (especially when I get to the messy parts) may help. We have given ourselves a cool-down period before we meet and discuss if we should continue to meet up or break contact.

Had my fair share of women over the years, but she had a special spot in my heart and she’s obviously not after my money since I think she’s richer than me from her shops. In fact she had offered to give me some money when I hit a rough patch a while back to tide things over, and yes it’s give, not a loan.

But we don’t see any future together, and both of us are emotionally drained. Maybe I should shift this to matters of the heart instead since while at the start I’m just out to get into her pants, somehow it evolved to this mess today. I’m still out going to have fun with other women but whenever I’m at places where I know she may appear, I will always try to see if she’s around.

CheongingEdge
17-03-2022, 02:04 PM
bro no offense...quite similar background. think i might know her

No offence taken la, what I have shared here are common among a lot of the MLs turned spa boss that I know, so it's not like it's unique to her. Things that can reveal her (at least from my point of view) are not shared here, same as things that can reveal my identity.

Xander21
17-03-2022, 05:38 PM
nice bro keep it going :D

CookCrew
17-03-2022, 08:14 PM
camping here again till the next update!

omg888
17-03-2022, 08:47 PM
Interlude: Z msged me at about 4 am in the morning just now, so she’s the one who can’t hold back during this cooling period. Only saw it around 5 when I woke up. Nothing too special in her msg, no sexual stuff and just a “take care and don’t overwork” type of msg.

Not replying till later in the day, but her msg gives me more energy for the day to go find another lady to bonk later since I don’t think she will want to meet up

GREAT SHARING!

Bro, you very 厉害 at sian zhar bor.

Humor goes a long long way hor. Every girl likes someone who can make them laugh them smile.

Anyway, upz you my humble +16 pts for the sharing!

HighDrive
17-03-2022, 08:54 PM
No offence taken la, what I have shared here are common among a lot of the MLs turned spa boss that I know, so it's not like it's unique to her. Things that can reveal her (at least from my point of view) are not shared here, same as things that can reveal my identity.

true bro. but anyway great sharing. but my thoughts are dun go too far if u dun plan on anything further with her, at the end of the day she is still married with a kid

whatthefuk
17-03-2022, 11:59 PM
Nice story bro. Keep it up.

numb3ers
18-03-2022, 11:51 AM
TS, at the point of this story, what's the age for both of you.

CheongingEdge
18-03-2022, 12:01 PM
Continuing...

When I woke up, it was already 9+ am I think. I looked around and saw Z sleeping soundly and could not resist admiring her body again. Making as little noise as I can, I got up of bed and went to the next room to pack. As I was picking up her clothes, I decided to take a deep sniff at her panties. Hmm not much smell. I tided up the room and put all her stuff on the table, and that’s when I saw there are are some msgs and missed calls on her phone. Decided not to wake up her.

Ordered breakfast from McDonalds and started changing the bedsheets etc. Not the quietest thing to do, but I still didn’t hear anything from the other room. Finally, went to take out my spare stuff like toothbrush, face towels etc and put it in the bathroom. 

Went back to the other room find her still sleeping, and resisted the urge to take a picture of her naked body. Thought to myself that I should at least have that respect for her. Finally a while later, the breakfast arrived and I just put it on the dining table, and took her clothes and other stuff to the room and slowly woke her up. When she was finally roused from her sleep, she seemed to be panicking before remembering what happened just a few hours ago. She saw me smiling at her

Z: What’s so funny?

Me: Nothing. It’s just much better than I had hoped for

Z ignored me and saw her clothes and started dressing up. I was having a hard on but decided not to do anything about it. 

Me: Breakfast is on the table. 

Z: You cooked?

Me: No, I ordered. And you seemed to have a few missed calls

Z reached out to check her phone. I couldn’t see what’s on her screen so I moved next to her to take a look. She gave me a “tsk” again, but didn’t hide the screen from me. From what I can see, there’s about 5 or 6 different numbers calling her, one which is B.

Me: Did he call you?

Z: No, I told you he would not care. It’s just that bitch and some staff
Me: You want me to bring the breakfast in?

Z simply nodded and was reading through her msg. I took the breakfast in and we both sat around the small table I had there while she was replying to messages. 

Me: Let’s eat. I have also placed new toothbrush and towel for you in the bathroom.

Z decided to wash up first and she simply left her phone unlocked on the table as she’s walking away

Me: I will do spot check if you don’t lock your phone!

Z: Just don’t call anyone. I have not lied to you about anything so I’m not afraid

Wow. So I just took her phone and scroll through her WeChat, but it’s more to look at the photos of her contacts rather than the contents. There’s a lot of pretty girls photo and I soon started digging into their moments. Z came back and saw what I’m doing. 

Z: Want me to tell you where they are working?

Me: Not today, I’m tired

Z laughed again and we had our breakfast together. That’s when I realised the phone unlocked was a trap

Z: Now it’s your turn to pass me your handphone
Me: I can’t, there’s a lot of work stuff inside.

Z: I’m not interested in those. You can see what I’m looking at. I just want to look at your WeChat

I was thinking I’m so screwed in my mind. I have a lot of records on my bookings and other woman whom I’m cultivating. Z was looking at me while I hesitated, and in the end

Me: ok, but let’s have an agreement first
Z: What?

Me: 3 points. No 1. If you see someone you know, you must tell me. No 2. You must not tell anyone else about what you see and No 3. If we ever get into any quarrels in future, you must not bring up what you see now

Z: how many boats are you stepping on now?

I gave a nervous laugh while Z seemed amused

Z: Pass it over

In the end I unlocked my phone and sat by her side. As though she’s watching a movie, Z just slowly munched while she went through, going into each chat message and doing some scrolling up with frequent sound effects of “wa”, “how disgusting” etc.

After a long while she finally stopped and passed me back the phone

Z: Ok I’m done
Me: Anyone you knew?

I was nervously waiting for her to continue. Suddenly I feel like a kid waiting for his parents to hand out his punishment. Z obviously knew what I was going through and ate slowly and giving irrelevant comments like “the egg is not bad”, “this part feels a bit undercooked” etc. I finally can’t stand it anymore.

Me: Ok, any insightful comments from you?
Z: As expected, all men are trash

There was an awkward silence. 

Me: Want me to send you back after you finished eating?

Z: No

There was another silence and I thought oh well, at least I got to fuck her twice last night. 

Z: Did you forget? We are supposed to go get morning after pills

Damn, I really forgot about it. Z readily directed me to some website and we got hold of a seller pretty easily and made arrangements to get it. 

Me: You seemed so experience in finding these
Z: Yup, my new staff often need these cos they are tricked by trashy men like you

I was getting a bit irritated at her referring to men as trash

Me: You mean they also can’t control and ask the guy to stop, but in the end asked the guys to cum inside instead?

Z stared at me and I stared right back, not wanting to lose this staring fight. After a while, she just looked away

Z: So you will not come and bother me in future right?

Me: Yes

Yet another awkward silence as Z started to stand up. I stood up too and as she turned, I hug her from the back

Me: I will not bother you again. I will make sure you will not think it’s a bother, but will look forward to meeting with me.

We just stood there as I hugged her and she slowly rested her head backwards on me.

Z: Be truthful with me

Me: What do you want to know?

Z: Are you just trying to sleep with me more?

Me: Of course, but that’s not the only reason. I enjoy your company too

Z: If you want to just sleep with me, I can consider.
Me: What if I want to not only sleep with you, but sometimes have you here to spend the night together and wake up to have breakfast together like now?

Z stayed silent before finally breaking out of my hug and turned around to face me

Z: I can’t do that. 

Me: Why don’t we…
Z (interrupting me): I told you, I am attracted by you. Having sex with you is one thing. I don’t feel repulsive when you touch me and when you are inside me. But anything beyond that, I don’t know what it will lead to.
Me: You are afraid that you will fall for me? Even after looking through all my WeChat chats?

This time, Z took the initiative to hug me instead.

Z: Yes. I feel jealous, I feel angry at you, I feel disgusted by how those woman try to get you to go to find them more. 

Me: Not disgusted at me?

Z was silent again and I decided not to say anything too. We both stood there and then I reached out to hold her hand and brought her to the bed to sit down. I decided to make myself more comfortable and just lie down instead.

Z: What are you doing?

Me: Waiting for your answer. So may as well just lie down. Come join me

Without waiting for an answer from her, I just pulled her down as well and we both lie next to each other again, although with clothes on this time. After a while, I started to dozed off and felt a hit on my hand. I drowsily woke up and turned to look at her

Z: You are snoring.
Me: Tired
Z: Do you do this to all the women you bring home?

Me: I have told you, you are the first and only woman I have brought home. I don’t know why too. I’m pretty safe and don’t let them know where I stay. You can check the chats with them again if you don’t believe.

Z: Will you give up going to find other women?

Me: No, I can’t
Z: You can’t even say yes to please me?

Me: I just don’t want to lie to you, and I also told you I have problems settling down.

Suddenly Z laughed very loudly, which shocked me. I told she’s going crazy again so I quickly turned around to look at her. She was also lying on the side and looking at me

Z: I like you
Me: Huh? So sudden

She just continue to lie there and look at me with a silly grin.

Z: You are really a trashy guy

Me (interrupting her): Hey, enough of the trash word

Z: Isn’t it true? You sweet talk woman to bed, you have your fun and then leave them
Me: What era is this? They take my money too, it’s a transaction
Z: So it’s a transaction with me too?

Me: Eh, no…
Z: I don’t know how to say it. Anyway I like you and that’s why we should not meet again
Me: That doesn’t sound correct

Z: If we get closer, I can’t stand the thought of you with other women

Me: Jealous?

Z: Yes

Z’s silly grin disappeared at this time. I looked at her and sighed

Me: I don’t expect things to turn out this way. I originally just wanted to try to sleep with you, but I also don’t know why I agree to you coming over to my place. I have broken the rules that I have set for myself. I really thought it will be the same, that if I manage to sleep with you, then we will get dressed after that, and leave and meet again in future for more sex.

Z was intently looking at me

Me: But here I am talking to you about all these. And we only just knew each other. 

We just laid there for a bit more

Me: Do you need to go home first? I can get the pills and pass them to you later

Z: Not yet

Me: If I’m him, I will have filed a missing person report with such a pretty wife missing

We continued chatting and I suddenly changed the topic
Me: I’m a thrifty person
Z: The amount of money you spent on finding women… 

Z: I’m not out for your money

I can see Z is getting confused by my repeating of these words. 

Me: Since we are getting the pills later, we should not waste it

Z looked at me and I started groping her tits again. This time, getting our clothes off is much faster and we frenched before I asked her to give me a BJ. She just went straight for my dick (she needs practice though, the BJ was just meh). But it was a sight to see her kneeling down and sucking on my dick like her life depended on it. 

After a while, we tried doggy. I went slowly and gentler and as she got used to it, she was again moaning loudly while I’m also groping her tits and flicking her nipple with my right hand.

Me: Z, do you want me to cum in you?

Z: Cum in me… 

My thrusts gets harder and faster, and Z was screaming that she was cumming. After a while I surrendered as well and just cum into her. I pulled out and turned Z, who has collapsed onto the bed, around and rubbed my dick filled with sperm and her cunt juice around her nipples

Z: You pervert….
Me: Yes, and I'm going to do more perverted things to you in future. Are you scared?
Z (softly): No... Just tell me what you want. I want you to do them with me and not go find other woman to do them with

cestycesty
18-03-2022, 05:19 PM
nice write up. made me miss 2 of my ex MLs so much.

CibLover
18-03-2022, 05:22 PM
Nice story.

Camping for more.
TS, please continue.

geetimes
18-03-2022, 10:14 PM
Well written TS, support!

diputs1269
18-03-2022, 11:53 PM
Continuing

Z: You pervert….
Me: Yes, and I'm going to do more perverted things to you in future. Are you scared?
Z (softly): No... Just tell me what you want. I want you to do them with me and not go find other woman to do them with

Z is a nice catch and submissive, cheers!

Angelivy69
19-03-2022, 03:10 AM
Support very nice story, more please!!

sgsingaboy
19-03-2022, 03:57 AM
So inspired by your experience.

Today i went to my recently made regular PRC lady at a no FJ shop. KC her and show her a little TLC. Talked about her being lonely on occasions in SG. Ask me to accompany her for a night, but i didn't reply her. I would love to help her out but i don't want all the potential baggage that may come along. Plus i can't stay overnight :D

CheongingEdge
19-03-2022, 10:35 AM
Continuing...

After hearing that, I stopped what I was doing and went down to french with her. We went to shower together after that and took quite a while as she was meticulously cleaning and scrubbing me all over. She commented that now that I’m her man, she wanted me to be all clean and taken care of. I took the chance to help scrub her body too, but of course it’s more like groping her again. She seemed totally fine with it and was also stoking my semi hard dick one in a while. When we are finally done and dressed we started to make plans for the rest of the day. Getting the pill, sending her home to change, and then me dropping by at her shop at night again. After we got the pill I drove to a carpark near her place (but not within sight)

Z: don’t go and find other women
Me: No energy today
Me: Me too, but I may go for a massage and just sleep there
Z: Come to my shop, may as well let me earn the money
Me: You massaging for me?
Me: Then the same ML as I took last time?
Z (glaring at me): Why? Missed her HJ already?
Me: No la, she really ok in massaging
Z: Don’t think I don’t know what you are thinking about
Me: Really no energy. And in terms of looks and figure, she lose you so much. 
Z: No, forget it, don’t come to my shop. If you come and they have no tips, they will not be happy too. You park here and go this way (she was pointing in a direction). There got a foot massage shop. Go there and get your massage
Me: Wa, need to control me until like that?

Z: Yes, I’m worried once I’m out of sight, you will go find other women

In the end I relented and parked. She went home while I go get a foot shoulder massage combo for 90 mins. Z deliberately walked past the shop some time later to check if I’m inside when I didn’t reply her msg. I was thinking this time sian liao, got some control freak, but also feel sort of sweet in my heart. Z’s msg came in again

Z: Later be a good boy and don’t go wandering k? I go do some stuff before going to the shop

Me: Why aren’t you tired?

Z: I feel energetic

After the massage where I dozed off here and there, I decided to just go get some food again since it’s near dinner time. After eating, I looked at the time and there’s still more than 2 hours before her shop closes. Not wanting to waste time travelling, I just drove down to her shop and parked, and went to a coffeeshop to drink coffee and catch up on work emails and msgs. Luckily there aren’t many. Some aimless web surfing later, Z msg came in again

Z: Come in

Went into the shop, helped her packed up and close the shop etc. She then said that her husband wanted to pick her up today. So we just had a quick kiss and grope session in one of the massage room. I tried to convince her to give me a BJ, but she wouldn’t do it, saying that there will be the smell of sperm on her. A while later, her husband called and I left from the backdoor. Went straight home and just msged her a goodnight and I just knocked out for the rest of the night. 

This became our routine for the next few weeks. I will go to her shop near closing time whenever I can, and sometimes I will send her back, sometimes she will come over to my house to stay the night.

After a while, I decided that the arrangement, while not exactly uncomfortable, was also weird in a way and cannot really make out what is our status. The sex was good though, and she stay true to her word. She didn’t reject any of my requests, though she’s clearly not experienced in a lot of them. She simply commented that I’m a pervert most of the time, but proceeded to satisfy me. Those period drained me for a while and she succeeded in making sure I didn’t go out to look for other women. But one night while she’s staying over, she initiated a talk

Z: I want to talk to you
Me: Yup?
Z: What do you see me as?

Hmm, this is the topic that has also been on my mind. 

Me: Actually I don’t know, what do you see me as too? I’m really pretty confused about our relationship
Z: Me too
Me: I will like to call you my FB, but I think we are beyond that. I can’t call you my gf or mistress, it seems more like I’m the mistress in this relationship

She laughed at my last comment.

Z: He guessed what’s going on
Me: I’m not surprised to be honest. If my wife spends so many nights outside I will also be an idiot not to guess what’s happening. Did he make a big fuss? Did he hurt you?

Z: No, I think he’s actually expecting it to happen.

Z then shared more about the conversation between her husband and her, and we also talked about many things. In the end, we decided that getting married was out of the equation as she knows my stand towards marriage or even a stable exclusive relationship and she also don’t want to leave her family under such circumstances. So we ended up not really making much progress.

Me: Well this didn’t help things much
Z: Do you have feelings for me?

Me: It’s stupid of me, but yes. I will sometimes think about whether you have eaten, what if you are next to me now while I’m doing something, and sometimes I just want to fuck you real hard when I’m alone at night
Z: I’m getting more attached to you too. When I’m at home sleeping next to him, sometimes I will think that it’s you next to me and want to have sex, but when I saw that it’s him, I will lose the urge.

We talked again about our feelings and thoughts and finally decided on just a few things, essentially that she will be unofficially a “mistress of my house”. We laid down ground rules too, like I can’t bring any women back to the house etc. It’s actually already part of my own rules, so I have no issues with them at all. 

Then we came to the topic of if it’s ok for me to go look for other women

Me: Do you still have sex with him?

Z: Yes, but with condom. And he’s my husband, so I need to do my duties sometimes too as his wife.
Me: With any others?

Z: I’m not like that. All the people I had sex with before were my bf.

Me: including me?

Z: You are an exception

, and the only exception

We chatted a bit more. In the end, she relented, but made it clear she will not be happy if I go find other women. I told her she knew about my lifestyle already, but I also gave in and said that I will try to limit it.

So we settled into this arrangement for a few months, when an incident hit my personal financial situation pretty badly. It’s not those drastic hits like I have no money to eat, but still severe enough that if the situation doesn’t improve, I can kiss my current lifestyle goodbye and be in considerable debt for quite a while. I ended up spending a lot of time trying to resolve the issues and on nights that she’s staying over, I ended up smoking and working on my phone after we had sex while she slept. In a short while she sensed something may be wrong, and after dodging the topic for a while

Z: You are in financial troubles aren't you?
Me: No, women troubles, can only msg them after you sleep
Z: If it's women troubles, you will not hide them from me
Me: It's nothing I can't handle
Z: Tell me what's wrong. I'm a business women too

She laughed heartily at her own response and I decided to just give her a quick overview of the situation. The following few weeks after that made me realised how important I am to her.

Benjjtang
19-03-2022, 02:18 PM
Continuing...

After hearing that, I stopped what I was doing and went down to french with her. We went to shower together after that and took quite a while as she was meticulously cleaning and scrubbing me all over. She commented that now that I’m her man, she wanted me to be all clean and taken care of. I took the chance to help scrub her body too, but of course it’s more like groping her again. She seemed totally fine with it and was also stoking my semi hard dick one in a while. When we are finally done and dressed we started to make plans for the rest of the day. Getting the pill, sending her home to change, and then me dropping by at her shop at night again. After we got the pill I drove to a carpark near her place (but not within sight)

Z: don’t go and find other women
Me: No energy today
Me: Me too, but I may go for a massage and just sleep there
Z: Come to my shop, may as well let me earn the money
Me: You massaging for me?
Me: Then the same ML as I took last time?
Z (glaring at me): Why? Missed her HJ already?
Me: No la, she really ok in massaging
Z: Don’t think I don’t know what you are thinking about
Me: Really no energy. And in terms of looks and figure, she lose you so much. 
Z: No, forget it, don’t come to my shop. If you come and they have no tips, they will not be happy too. You park here and go this way (she was pointing in a direction). There got a foot massage shop. Go there and get your massage
Me: Wa, need to control me until like that?

Z: Yes, I’m worried once I’m out of sight, you will go find other women

In the end I relented and parked. She went home while I go get a foot shoulder massage combo for 90 mins. Z deliberately walked past the shop some time later to check if I’m inside when I didn’t reply her msg. I was thinking this time sian liao, got some control freak, but also feel sort of sweet in my heart. Z’s msg came in again

Z: Later be a good boy and don’t go wandering k? I go do some stuff before going to the shop

Me: Why aren’t you tired?

Z: I feel energetic

After the massage where I dozed off here and there, I decided to just go get some food again since it’s near dinner time. After eating, I looked at the time and there’s still more than 2 hours before her shop closes. Not wanting to waste time travelling, I just drove down to her shop and parked, and went to a coffeeshop to drink coffee and catch up on work emails and msgs. Luckily there aren’t many. Some aimless web surfing later, Z msg came in again

Z: Come in

Went into the shop, helped her packed up and close the shop etc. She then said that her husband wanted to pick her up today. So we just had a quick kiss and grope session in one of the massage room. I tried to convince her to give me a BJ, but she wouldn’t do it, saying that there will be the smell of sperm on her. A while later, her husband called and I left from the backdoor. Went straight home and just msged her a goodnight and I just knocked out for the rest of the night. 

This became our routine for the next few weeks. I will go to her shop near closing time whenever I can, and sometimes I will send her back, sometimes she will come over to my house to stay the night.

After a while, I decided that the arrangement, while not exactly uncomfortable, was also weird in a way and cannot really make out what is our status. The sex was good though, and she stay true to her word. She didn’t reject any of my requests, though she’s clearly not experienced in a lot of them. She simply commented that I’m a pervert most of the time, but proceeded to satisfy me. Those period drained me for a while and she succeeded in making sure I didn’t go out to look for other women. But one night while she’s staying over, she initiated a talk

Z: I want to talk to you
Me: Yup?
Z: What do you see me as?

Hmm, this is the topic that has also been on my mind. 

Me: Actually I don’t know, what do you see me as too? I’m really pretty confused about our relationship
Z: Me too
Me: I will like to call you my FB, but I think we are beyond that. I can’t call you my gf or mistress, it seems more like I’m the mistress in this relationship

She laughed at my last comment.

Z: He guessed what’s going on
Me: I’m not surprised to be honest. If my wife spends so many nights outside I will also be an idiot not to guess what’s happening. Did he make a big fuss? Did he hurt you?

Z: No, I think he’s actually expecting it to happen.

Z then shared more about the conversation between her husband and her, and we also talked about many things. In the end, we decided that getting married was out of the equation as she knows my stand towards marriage or even a stable exclusive relationship and she also don’t want to leave her family under such circumstances. So we ended up not really making much progress.

Me: Well this didn’t help things much
Z: Do you have feelings for me?

Me: It’s stupid of me, but yes. I will sometimes think about whether you have eaten, what if you are next to me now while I’m doing something, and sometimes I just want to fuck you real hard when I’m alone at night
Z: I’m getting more attached to you too. When I’m at home sleeping next to him, sometimes I will think that it’s you next to me and want to have sex, but when I saw that it’s him, I will lose the urge.

We talked again about our feelings and thoughts and finally decided on just a few things, essentially that she will be unofficially a “mistress of my house”. We laid down ground rules too, like I can’t bring any women back to the house etc. It’s actually already part of my own rules, so I have no issues with them at all. 

Then we came to the topic of if it’s ok for me to go look for other women

Me: Do you still have sex with him?

Z: Yes, but with condom. And he’s my husband, so I need to do my duties sometimes too as his wife.
Me: With any others?

Z: I’m not like that. All the people I had sex with before were my bf.

Me: including me?

Z: You are an exception

, and the only exception

We chatted a bit more. In the end, she relented, but made it clear she will not be happy if I go find other women. I told her she knew about my lifestyle already, but I also gave in and said that I will try to limit it.

So we settled into this arrangement for a few months, when an incident hit my personal financial situation pretty badly. It’s not those drastic hits like I have no money to eat, but still severe enough that if the situation doesn’t improve, I can kiss my current lifestyle goodbye and be in considerable debt for quite a while. I ended up spending a lot of time trying to resolve the issues and on nights that she’s staying over, I ended up smoking and working on my phone after we had sex while she slept. In a short while she sensed something may be wrong, and after dodging the topic for a while

Z: You are in financial troubles aren't you?
Me: No, women troubles, can only msg them after you sleep
Z: If it's women troubles, you will not hide them from me
Me: It's nothing I can't handle
Z: Tell me what's wrong. I'm a business women too

She laughed heartily at her own response and I decided to just give her a quick overview of the situation. The following few weeks after that made me realised how important I am to her.

Wow, Bro Cheonging Edgr! Very nice story. I have my fair share of experience with lao ban niang in China. I wrote my story here

My overseas posting (https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=850626)

Happy to chat and share my experience and exchange notes

LoveOrSex
19-03-2022, 04:47 PM
Very nice insight on dating a ML. Although SBF has taught me well never to step into a relationship with ML’s ever, I do sometimes have thoughts creeping into my mind with some ML’s whom I happen to click slightly better with. I’m not saying that I’m falling in love with them but I’m saying some of them are pretty attractive and I would love to get into their pants. However it seems like either you gotta smash a hell lot of cash on their faces or attempt to play the KC game. Which of course playing the KC game would be more friendly on the wallet. But I’ve never dared to try to enter into this kind of relationships and TS experience really gave me an eye opener because I was always curious on what might the relationship bring. Very nice and precise writing skills and while reading the story I really felt like I was TS and in his shoes at the moment

LittlemanMou
19-03-2022, 08:28 PM
Jolly good story, enjoy reading it :)

Diandertell
20-03-2022, 02:34 AM
Looking forward to more updates! Keep it up man!

CheongingEdge
20-03-2022, 08:00 AM
I'm definitely no expert. I got a bastard friend who can KC many ladies into spending on him. His gift of the glib is no joke, and he's really quite handsome from what women say (he's mixed blood - half chinese half indian). So he gets free sex AND gifts all the time. But again, there are lines I set for myself when playing around and I don't cross them no matter how tempting.

Anyway taking a break from updating for a while; Z and I decided to end the cooling period earlier and we had plans to spend the next few days together.We also wanted to do what "normal" couples do rather than spend all our time banging, though I'm quite sure that I will definitely be getting some action too. She still seemed so perfect to me and I'm going to make sure she knows how much I appreciate her beauty and body :D

CheongingEdge
20-03-2022, 08:18 AM
Very nice insight on dating a ML. Although SBF has taught me well never to step into a relationship with ML’s ever, I do sometimes have thoughts creeping into my mind with some ML’s whom I happen to click slightly better with. I’m not saying that I’m falling in love with them but I’m saying some of them are pretty attractive and I would love to get into their pants. However it seems like either you gotta smash a hell lot of cash on their faces or attempt to play the KC game. Which of course playing the KC game would be more friendly on the wallet. But I’ve never dared to try to enter into this kind of relationships and TS experience really gave me an eye opener because I was always curious on what might the relationship bring. Very nice and precise writing skills and while reading the story I really felt like I was TS and in his shoes at the moment

I don't know your situation, so I can't comment. But my general thoughts is relationship with ML isn't that much different from relationship with other ladies if you look past their work, but expect them to be more controlling and prone to jealousy cos they had met so many guys in their line of work and they generally know our tricks.

I had also short term flings with locals, and some of their sex history is just wow too. I had a fling with a local SYT a while back and so just went with her to a gathering. To make it short, let's just say that I learnt that she was like the cum dump in her class. She isn't the prettiest, but her figure is quite good. Most of the guys had emptied their cum into her before (raw) and probably that's why she's so good at pleasing me. She's actually quite intelligent and can hold a decent conversation. But when I appeared, you can see all sorts of glances thrown my way (probably thinking "this poor old man going to get cheated of his money by a cum dump"). She actually brought up the topic of cum dump herself after the gathering, and asked if I mind that she didn't tell me beforehand. I just told her nope, and was "rewarded" with being the first person to have anal with her (or so she claimed, though she's really tight in the ass and I can see that she's in a lot of pain).

So yah, everybody has their considerations. For me, I don't give a fuck to what most pple think about me since long ago except for a select few (Z now being one of them). I don't owe them anything, and they don't owe me anything too. But if you are the type who may be conscious of how others think, then probably you may want to consider if you go out with her and bumped into her customers etc, or can you take it if your friends are her customers and you developed feelings for her, but your friends are all commenting on her skills and body all the time.

nugi
20-03-2022, 05:42 PM
I'm definitely no expert. I got a bastard friend who can KC many ladies into spending on him. His gift of the glib is no joke, and he's really quite handsome from what women say (he's mixed blood - half chinese half indian). So he gets free sex AND gifts all the time. But again, there are lines I set for myself when playing around and I don't cross them no matter how tempting.

Anyway taking a break from updating for a while; Z and I decided to end the cooling period earlier and we had plans to spend the next few days together.We also wanted to do what "normal" couples do rather than spend all our time banging, though I'm quite sure that I will definitely be getting some action too. She still seemed so perfect to me and I'm going to make sure she knows how much I appreciate her beauty and body :D

Half indian with a "small white face"? :p

ForSomeFun
20-03-2022, 10:06 PM

Good luck bro! Hopefully it’s a happy ending!

They are also humans and while many are out for a quick buck, I believe that there are some who are genuine. The hurdles are aplenty but if she’s the only one who can even make your heart remotely flutter, I personally think it’s worth crossing every hurdle. Enjoyed every update so far!

ouzo18
21-03-2022, 09:21 AM
No action from her husband since he know she is sleeping with someone?

bignehneh
21-03-2022, 03:39 PM
This woman quite smart. Husband if tio divorce can get 50-50. Then Sian another bro can get great sex...perfect

CibLover
21-03-2022, 04:49 PM
Anyway taking a break from updating for a while; Z and I decided to end the cooling period earlier and we had plans to spend the next few days together.We also wanted to do what "normal" couples do rather than spend all our time banging, though I'm quite sure that I will definitely be getting some action too.

Nice.

Awaiting for your next updates.

Cheers. :)

CheongingEdge
22-03-2022, 06:53 AM
No action from her husband since he know she is sleeping with someone?

There’s something between them that I can’t share as I think it’s quite unique (at least first time I’m exposed to it) but based on what my other friends shared, it isn’t that unique but still think it’s safer and better to just not mention it.

One of my friend and his wife (they migrated overseas) also had an interesting arrangement. In short, they have an open arrangement and they remained married is for when they get old and they probably will not be as sexually active and attractive (putting aside money; both are in high paying jobs) they will have companionship. I don’t know all the details but let’s just say that they will go for STDs etc check every half yearly, some ground rules like no bringing of pple home, no sleeping with relatives of their partners (friends are ok but only close friends who know about their arrangements etc). I think if I ever get married I can’t accept that, but they seemed totally fine with it though only a few of us close friends know it. The wife can even joke that it’s a high feeling when other guys thought that they are seducing a married woman, not knowing that the guys are the prey instead.

Guess there’s all kinds of thinking in this world.

Steventan
22-03-2022, 12:47 PM
There’s something between them that I can’t share as I think it’s quite unique (at least first time I’m exposed to it) but based on what my other friends shared, it isn’t that unique but still think it’s safer and better to just not mention it.

One of my friend and his wife (they migrated overseas) also had an interesting arrangement. In short, they have an open arrangement and they remained married is for when they get old and they probably will not be as sexually active and attractive (putting aside money; both are in high paying jobs) they will have companionship. I don’t know all the details but let’s just say that they will go for STDs etc check every half yearly, some ground rules like no bringing of pple home, no sleeping with relatives of their partners (friends are ok but only close friends who know about their arrangements etc). I think if I ever get married I can’t accept that, but they seemed totally fine with it though only a few of us close friends know it. The wife can even joke that it’s a high feeling when other guys thought that they are seducing a married woman, not knowing that the guys are the prey instead.

Guess there’s all kinds of thinking in this world.

Thanks for sharing. “It’s A Great read.

biostar
22-03-2022, 12:54 PM
Nice.

Awaiting for your next updates.

Cheers. :)

Returned 14 points.

Upped bro CheongingEdge too for the nice story.

decepticon73
25-03-2022, 01:29 AM
Enjoy your time... hope to hear updates soon bro

FlewIce
25-03-2022, 05:09 AM
Good stuff. Please continue TS!

justin69
10-04-2022, 04:48 PM
TS, please continue, waiting for more posting!!

Nick0987
10-04-2022, 05:19 PM
nice story! looking forward to an update

eeemen
14-04-2022, 04:46 PM
Just finished reading the whole thread. Thanks for sharing, and the interesting insights. Do continue when you can.

songsong1213
15-04-2022, 05:32 PM
Please continue.

Stinkant
15-04-2022, 06:05 PM
Very well written, please keep going TS

MrBIGMAN
15-04-2022, 06:43 PM
Interesting Story :) hehehe

lls8
16-04-2022, 12:18 AM
Waiting for update…..

ccstop
17-04-2022, 12:05 AM
Bro TS, continue please, your story is top notch!

buttbery
17-04-2022, 02:09 AM
Single is the best to get into relationship

Cashflow202
17-04-2022, 02:16 AM
Camping for more details

CheongingEdge
17-04-2022, 08:03 AM
Sorry for long MIA, still settling some stuff with her, and also not forgetting my going out to relax with other ladies. :) Anyway just a short continuation:

======

Will not go into details of the financial situation I need to handle then since there may be clues giving away my identity. Anyway, after I shared the situation with Z, she told me she’s going to stay at my place for 2 weeks.

Me: but I will be busy
Z: ya I understand
Me: why do you want to come here to stay then?
Z: I want to show my support to you.

This truly melts my heart and for a while, we are living like a married couple. Z will take care of my house matters and make sure I have my meals etc when I’m home. She will insist that I don’t send and fetch her and that I take the time to rest. But I still do that, by insisting that I’m not going to take the chance that some IT expert will come and steal my job. This made her laugh and looked so happy, though I’m not sure if it’s the joke or the fact that I’m expressing that she means something to me. She was also trying to please me more in bed as well, and started to make various efforts to seduce me and our sex sessions got more and more intense.

After one of the sessions, I was smoking at the balcony when Z came up to sit beside me
Z: how much more do you need to raise?
Me: don’t worry about it, I’m almost there
Z (passing me her phone with a figure on it): is this enough?

I looked at it and was quite shocked. It’s not a small figure and more than enough, but I pushed it back to her

Me: I thought you invested more into expanding your business and have not much money left
Z: yes but I asked around and I can get this if I sell them.
Me: are you crazy?
Z: I want to help you

I just finished my smoke and went over to hug her. Stoking her hair like I did in the past.

Me: I will not take your money
Z: Why not?
Me: I don’t want money to appear in our relationship. I can settle it don’t worry.
Z: it’s not a loan. You don’t have to pay me back.

I was very touched by this (and even when writing this, I still feel very moved by her). I just said a no and stay silent

Z: you don’t have to sign on anything. I can pass them in cash to you as well if you are still afraid that I will ask for them back
Me: Silly girl (傻丫头)

Never thought that I will use this phrase but finally I did.

Me: thank you, but I really don’t need it.
Z: any ideas yet?
Me: yup, and I will see if everything works out next week
Z: I will stay here until it’s resolved

We just sat there in silence for a while before I pulled her in and we had another round. During these days when she stayed with me, she can always come out with some ways to seduce me. She admitted some time later that she was looking for porn and she knew I had a thing for certain storylines, so she was looking through them and reenacting some of them. Though there were bad days where I just flared up at her (I still feel guilty about it up till now), she had never argued back. I don’t believe in crying, but she once almost brought me to tears when after a particularly bad flare up at her, she suddenly just kneel down and gave me a BJ. After I had CIM her and she swallowed, she just cuddle up to me and said that she’s my personal sex toy and to let her know if I need other ways to vent.

The following days were crazy but luckily I managed to resolve things. Z was happy that things turned out well, but still wanted me to take her savings to pay off some of the loans I took on from friends. Assured her that the cashflow will be healthy enough for me to repay all loans in another few more weeks before she finally stopped offering. As Z was leaving, I stopped her

Me: thanks for being here with me
Z: I’m happy that things work out

We both suddenly just looked at each other awkwardly.

Me: I really enjoyed you staying here
Z: me too… but I got to go back sooner or later

I moved up to hug her again and whispered

Me: one more round?
Z: pervert
Me: I want to cum in you, and you must not wear your panties back until before I drop you off. I want to know that my cum is dripping out of you as I’m sending you back.

Z shyly nodded and allowed me to pull her to the sofa. I painted her all over while she’s just softly loaning before inserting my rod inside. As I slowly shifted in and out of her

Me: I’m going to make you pregnant
Z: yes… I want your baby

With that I started to bang her hard and soon cum inside her. After a while we dressed up and as I’m walking her down downstairs. I was trying to get a feel of her pussy to see if cum is dripping out while we are walking and she was scolding and hitting me all the way.

Z: I’m not joking
Me: about? I have enough money
Z: no, the baby
Me: what do you mean?
Z: I’m not going to take birth control pills anymore

I was shocked. We walked to the car in silence after that

Banaber
17-04-2022, 04:10 PM
Me: I’m going to make you pregnant
Z: yes… I want your baby

true & lovely attachment (T_T)

LimaLipa
18-04-2022, 12:22 AM
Nice update bro, please keep going! :)

Bangster
18-04-2022, 01:42 AM
Damn i really love this story

A man however strong, will always need such a woman by his side

She is a dream girl for many I'm sure, the only baggage is that she is married

Bro CheongingEdge, thanks so much for the sincere write-up and I am always looking forward to more of your story with her

May you and her have a beautiful future together whatever the tie-up

yoloman987
18-04-2022, 01:52 AM
Bro, best story! Update when you are free, stay happy and positive! :)

TonyAdams
18-04-2022, 04:33 AM
Z is such a wonderful lady!

CheongingEdge
18-04-2022, 08:32 AM
Damn i really love this story

A man however strong, will always need such a woman by his side

She is a dream girl for many I'm sure, the only baggage is that she is married

Bro CheongingEdge, thanks so much for the sincere write-up and I am always looking forward to more of your story with her

May you and her have a beautiful future together whatever the tie-up

Thanks bro, I'm very grateful for the fact that I met her. Besides the fact that she's married, she's also actually quite self conscious of the fact that she's a ML before and raised this more than once that what if we bumped into my friends who were her ex-clients before. She's quite blunt about this, that these friends may have groped and sucked on her tits before and released their armies onto her hand (she really phrased it something like this).

I don't think I'm the type who wants to be tied down and this is actually my biggest hurdle rather than the part about her being a ML before. I'm already past the stage of worrying about how others see me or laugh at me etc, but I still need to keep assuring her that. Think maybe that's the difference too, that in China, they see face as one of the most impt thing to a man. But now at least when we go out to somewhere far from her house and her in-laws' place, she will finally let me hold her hand in public when we walk. lean on my shoulders etc.

Just that we are still not sure how we will move forward

rey69
18-04-2022, 10:56 AM
Thanks bro, I'm very grateful for the fact that I met her. Besides the fact that she's married, she's also actually quite self conscious of the fact that she's a ML before and raised this more than once that what if we bumped into my friends who were her ex-clients before. She's quite blunt about this, that these friends may have groped and sucked on her tits before and released their armies onto her hand (she really phrased it something like this).

I don't think I'm the type who wants to be tied down and this is actually my biggest hurdle rather than the part about her being a ML before. I'm already past the stage of worrying about how others see me or laugh at me etc, but I still need to keep assuring her that. Think maybe that's the difference too, that in China, they see face as one of the most impt thing to a man. But now at least when we go out to somewhere far from her house and her in-laws' place, she will finally let me hold her hand in public when we walk. lean on my shoulders etc.

Y need to worry what ppl think?
Covid19 teaches the world an impt lesson.

Piledriver
18-04-2022, 11:24 AM

Just my 2 cents, bro. If you are not sure, then don't move forward. Stay where you are and just enjoy the moments with her. She's still legally married, and there's nothing you can do unless she divorce the hubby. I hope you don't get the same experience like bro Shrouded who got involved with 2 married women, and got whacked by both their husbands.

I am also currently banging a milf ML, and we have developed to a level where we are almost like husband and wife. Good thing is that she is divorced with a kid back in China. But we have maintained status quo, because she know that I am also banging a couple of my other FBs.

Just thread carefully, and avoid the pitfalls. Cheers.

thickskin33
18-04-2022, 01:41 PM
Sir your encounter is a god send. If I met such a lady I will pray to my ancestor daily.

Used to know a ml too. She was divorce kid in China. Talk to her for 2 years she dun do hj or bj etc.

After 2 months we started a bond and she hinted at me to take her for dinner and rested at inn etc. Never had sex with her as always find her relaxing to talk to. Somehow covid struck was made redundant I no choice but to delete her contact

CheongingEdge
18-04-2022, 04:00 PM
Just my 2 cents, bro. If you are not sure, then don't move forward. Stay where you are and just enjoy the moments with her. She's still legally married, and there's nothing you can do unless she divorce the hubby. I hope you don't get the same experience like bro Shrouded who got involved with 2 married women, and got whacked by both their husbands.

I am also currently banging a milf ML, and we have developed to a level where we are almost like husband and wife. Good thing is that she is divorced with a kid back in China. But we have maintained status quo, because she know that I am also banging a couple of my other FBs.

Just thread carefully, and avoid the pitfalls. Cheers.

Yup, so we are making sure we take our time to think through and discuss. We also considered the possibility that if we move from the current status quo, things may turn bad actually. She may be more jealous of me finding other ladies while I may find her naggy etc. We also considered the fact that some day we may also be tired of each other, so we are also more focused on enjoying the current situation, but topics about whether to move forward do come up time to time, especially after our strolls and during the cuddling after sex :D

We are in no rush, and sometimes even enjoy the fact that we have our own private space. She's in no rush to divorce her hubby too. Essentially they are just married in name, and both are turning a blind eye to the other's activities outside. Just that it's more complicated cos of kid

CrazyKriss
18-04-2022, 05:28 PM
Nice story... am enjoying and camping for more :)

FatButLight
21-04-2022, 02:22 AM
Awesome share bro, please continue. :)

storylistener
04-05-2022, 08:59 AM
Great story.. waiting for updates

otamay
07-05-2022, 10:24 AM
We are in no rush, and sometimes even enjoy the fact that we have our own private space. She's in no rush to divorce her hubby too. Essentially they are just married in name, and both are turning a blind eye to the other's activities outside. Just that it's more complicated cos of kid

Any further development to move forward?

Camping here for more updates please.

Pokkahontas
07-05-2022, 03:20 PM
Very nice story TS, thanks for sharing!

CheongingEdge
09-05-2022, 10:51 AM
Just a short continuation again

We were both silent during most of the car ride after her declaration, but continued to hold hands as I drove. As we were nearing the place for me to drop her off, she broke the ice again

Z: Can I know what you are thinking?
Me: I'm not too sure myself
Z: Are you scared?
Me: Yes, I...
Z (interrupting me and gently squeezing my hand): I was just joking
Me: Let me finish what I want to say
Z: OK

Instead of continuing, I just looked out for a carpark and turned inside and parked in a lot. After bracing myself and I can sense Z don't know what to do or where to look, I finally turned to look at her and it took her a while before she met my eyes

Me: You know what scares me?
Z: You don't want the responsibility? You don't have to be, I will bring up the child myself
Me: No that's not it. I think I love you

Z was giving me a stunned look

Me: I'm seriously considering it, and that's what scare me. I never wanted to be a family man. But when you said that just now, I was not only shocked but happy

I reached over to kiss Z and Z frenched me back passionately. It took us a while to break the kiss

Me: If you are pregnant with my kid, will you be mine?
Z: I'm already yours
Me: That's not what I mean and you know it

Z was silent before going on weakly about how messy the situation is and how it will be messier if she tried to be with me. I listened silently for a while

Me: He already knows what's going on, so what could be worse?
Z: It's a pride matter for him, he will never want to divorce
Me: And he's ok that his wife is with me all these while?

Z stayed silent and I can see that she's becoming visibly upset and so I didn't continue the conversation in that direction.

Me: You are willing to have my child?
Z: Yes, I know it's impulsive, but I want to have your child. Even if we are not together, I will bring the child up well.
Me: What about me? I can't see the child or be the father openly?
Z: I know it's selfish....
Me: And also, how will he treat the child?

We stayed silent for a while more before Z asked me to continue our way and send her back. I can see that she's holding back tears now and decided it wasn't good to drop her off in this state. So I leaned forward to kiss her again and after we frenched for a while

Me: How is it?
Me: My sperm... is it leaking out of you?

Z slapped me real hard on my arm and finally started smiling. I then drove off and we remained silent until I stopped the car. As she start to exit from the car, I just quickly said

Me: You are mine, I have already planted my flag in you.

Z seemed to suddenly blush and shy nodded then quickly got out of the car. Before closing the door, she turned back and said

Z: Pick me up again tonight, I will tell you the place and time

Before allowing me to respond she just quickly walked away

CowardPotato
10-05-2022, 01:40 PM

We were both silent during most of the car ride after her declaration, but continued to hold hands as I drove. As we were nearing the place for me to drop her off, she broke the ice again

Instead of continuing, I just looked out for a carpark and turned inside and parked in a lot. After bracing myself and I can sense Z don't know what to do or where to look, I finally turned to look at her and it took her a while before she met my eyes

Z: You don't want the responsibility? You don't have to be, I will bring up the child myself

Me: I'm seriously considering it, and that's what scare me. I never wanted to be a family man. But when you said that just now, I was not only shocked but happy

I reached over to kiss Z and Z frenched me back passionately. It took us a while to break the kiss

Z was silent before going on weakly about how messy the situation is and how it will be messier if she tried to be with me. I listened silently for a while

Z stayed silent and I can see that she's becoming visibly upset and so I didn't continue the conversation in that direction.

Z: Yes, I know it's impulsive, but I want to have your child. Even if we are not together, I will bring the child up well.

We stayed silent for a while more before Z asked me to continue our way and send her back. I can see that she's holding back tears now and decided it wasn't good to drop her off in this state. So I leaned forward to kiss her again and after we frenched for a while

Z slapped me real hard on my arm and finally started smiling. I then drove off and we remained silent until I stopped the car. As she start to exit from the car, I just quickly said

Z seemed to suddenly blush and shy nodded then quickly got out of the car. Before closing the door, she turned back and said

Better love story than Twilight.
wonder what gonna happen

zihao83
11-05-2022, 06:54 AM
great story bro~
keep it up~!

Joe10
11-05-2022, 10:07 AM
This is a good story bro. Nice!

-|0|-
18-05-2022, 04:11 PM
Looking forward to the next update, bro ;)

woohwee
20-05-2022, 07:24 PM
Camping here for update

diputs1269
21-05-2022, 12:40 AM
Just a short continuation againBefore closing the door, she turned back and said

Waiting for pick up, cheers!

storylistener
30-07-2022, 02:26 PM
Camping for more updates

Smackboi
30-07-2022, 06:32 PM
Waiting more

hohoebkk
30-07-2022, 07:05 PM
Nice story bro, please continue :)

olala123456
22-08-2022, 11:28 PM
Very good story bro... Please continue 🙂

GuoXiaoJing
23-08-2022, 10:24 AM
Like this story bro, shall wait here for next update.

nirvinia
29-08-2022, 12:30 PM

Wow, your story is damn good bro!

kassius
02-09-2022, 11:54 AM
Looking forward to the next update,

wuyan
03-09-2022, 11:47 AM
Very nice share, thanks TS

gisob1504
06-09-2022, 05:41 PM
Very good story bro.

tisij4
06-09-2022, 05:42 PM
enjoying reading

sky_liner2
07-09-2022, 03:30 PM
No update from TS since April, wonder if she is confirmed pregnant and how about the direction?

ZingerDouble
11-09-2022, 12:11 PM
Very nice share. Hope TS update soon! :)

Vanda
29-12-2022, 12:24 PM

My gf love me till she is very willing to give birth a child for me and raise the child up. Hearing she is most willing me to give birth my child really makes my dick rock hard. I understand ts feelings and dilemma very well on forbidden love and creampie sex addiction. However i will not allow her to give birth in condition at finacial difficulties with her poor finacial background having to feed hand to mouth. I will not allow any women or children to suffer from my greedy craving for sex...
FYi my viet gf is on IUD inplant, hence free firing no worries!

On top of that Z had gave money to TS to ressolve his difficulties out of goodwill? Where can find such lovely woman who treated you with very sincere love, warm creampie, beautiful desireable FB?

However i will give creampie in safe ways, but will not compromise my baby's future. Under unknown probablities and uncertainties. I will not play married women, not to say to make them pregnant. "Karmic consequences"are as great as equalvalent to the temptations. TS should review all conseqences of hia actions. Please reviewv and think of possiblities of repercussions of consequences concerning all parties involved, not to put anyone in jeopardy. Counting all "stakehokders involved": Her hubby, Z , newborn baby and TS You! If i were you, i rather not risk creampie for a baby.. unknowing what fate may reanact and unfold im future. I rather my FB be in iud than to take pills and will rather not take pills out of stubborn wifullness or may black mail you emotionally later
Preventions are much better than containment actions on damage controls in tears

PS: TS I love your beautiful story and great encounters but you are living on edge of sharp knife blade. Any misstep may be bloody consequences.

hawkeye88
27-07-2023, 10:49 PM
No more liao ah?

safdamage
29-07-2023, 01:28 AM
Good story. Any updates ?