PDA

View Full Version : Oasis bring you to PARIS where all student will be

ClubDeOasis
15-06-2008, 11:40 AM
PARIS, 19yo, 1.58m, 34B'24'35
$140/90min/2shots.
Frenching/BBBJ/CIM

Paris Picture (http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm138/Paradiseforum/Paris2.jpg)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

ClubDeOasis
15-06-2008, 06:05 PM
1st blood taken. Book fast!

kupchai
15-06-2008, 09:01 PM
just to suggest to use a not so heavily photoshop photo...:D

ClubDeOasis
16-06-2008, 01:31 PM
just to suggest to use a not so heavily photoshop photo...:D

Bro Noted. By the way this is a better photo than those in photo you have seen. They take it life at their home.

tenggiri
16-06-2008, 11:21 PM
PARIS, comes highly recomended so i had to try her on arrival. Cut it short bros ; she was FANTASTIC!! Within 5mins of entering her room we were frenching like lovers and the template was set and the whole session was like a romp with a cheeky fuck buddy. :D

Btw, she looks about 3-4 times beta in person than her internet pics (some ppl are just not fotogenic) with a look that is very cheeky at times. She also does the standard stuffs very well like bathtub plus bbbj, drying up my wet body and almost everything was taken care of altho i dun think she is the pro-MP gal but instead is a part-timer cum student in Bkk.

Of all the good things about Paris, the most memorable for me is the Fj with her. She is so tight and wet and her uncontrollable moaning really drive me up to wonderland! Another thing - for the 2nd round, she took out her laptop, put it next to us on bed so we could see ourselves in action on screen. Kinky!!

Here's the summary (easy one for me! Hehe):

Face: 7.5/10 Much beta than her pics, trust me.

Body, boobies (Bcup w/small nips), pussy, frenching, fingering, painting, bbbj etc: 9/10

Fj: 10/10 Memorable!

Overall experience for me: Priceless!!! Enuf said. Gd night.

fenwick
17-06-2008, 01:06 AM
wow :eek: think i will go for paris very soon .:D

ClubDeOasis
17-06-2008, 10:33 AM
Thanks bro tenggiri for the FR! She's a sex queen! :D

dexblu
17-06-2008, 01:33 PM
PARIS, ... she was FANTASTIC!!

Btw, she looks about 3-4 times beta in person than her internet pics (some ppl are just not fotogenic)... Of all the good things about Paris, the most memorable for me is the Fj with her. She is so tight and wet and her uncontrollable moaning really drive me up to wonderland! Another thing - for the 2nd round, she took out her laptop, put it next to us on bed so we could see ourselves in action on screen. Kinky!!

Here's the summary (easy one for me! Hehe):

Face: 7.5/10 Much beta than her pics, trust me.

Body, boobies (Bcup w/small nips), pussy, frenching, fingering, painting, bbbj etc: 9/10

Fj: 10/10 Memorable!

Overall experience for me: Priceless!!! Enuf said. Gd night.

Good afternoon Bro tenggiri,

Thanks for uncovering and your "discovery" of PARIS in an OASIS !!! :p

U very happy rite...?? FANTASTIC FJ coupled with a dose of KINKYness !!!

Cheers !!!

oneknightstand
18-06-2008, 03:24 AM
Fr- Paris.

It was an extremely hot afternoon infact. Its around 2am and dead tired but since I’ve promised an fr I better hand it in right.sms eden bro but lust not free sigh.So was surfing the paradise forum and saw suddenly 2 new boards. Tracy and paris. Looked at paris. Looked at tracy. Almost new immediately who I wanted. Smsed mark. Since both are fresh from Thailand might as well get the one that looks better. Asked for tracy and gosh also not free for my timing. Since I was rather desperate asked for Paris. Heading towards my location I bear in mind that I must be prepare for something nasty. Maybe a little plump. I made this choice myself so be a man. Haha. No FRs in the forum yet to guide me so all I have is a picture that I think doesn’t look so good.(again sry boss. Just being frank).

Again the familiar scent of the hallway brings back both good and bad memories. But of course more good memories.arrived earlier that supposed and surprisingly didn’t have to wait at all. I got the sms back from mark less than 30 seconds after I texted him. Well done mark bro very efficient. Took the lift up and bloody hell the board that is supposed to show you which room to which room was covered in plastic so I couldn’t see a think. An auntie was looking suspiciously so just walk left and slowly search. After a grueling 30 seconds finally found the dam room. Knocked on the door and yahoo. Blast of cold air. How comforting after the chase from the scary auntie.But that wasn’t the most enlightening fact. I just realized the one who opened the door look almost totally different from the picture itself. I would say only 30% accuracy. What I saw in the photo was someone totally uninteresting, normal and just like the Chinese word (yi ban) meaning common.

She’s tanned but just that those of beach babes. Has a great smile and I noticed that almost immediately because I don’t know why but she just couldn’t stop laughing at me. I wonder if I left my fly open of did that auntie instantly shrunk my balls till she could see the terrified look on my face. But she immediately offered a glass of water and boy did I gulp it down. So then I started analyzing her, slim!. In the picture she looks kinda plump to me but boy was her body tight. Could have pass off as those bikini babes anytime. Her hair is slightly highlighted just like in the photo. Was in pink bikini/bra and a black translucent scarf with skulls on it. She’s really those playful kind I guess. I went to bath room (high tide) and I left the toilet and she just booed me in an attempt to scare me and continued laughing. Not really hysterically but still adorable enough to be categorized under syt. Nice teeth. No braces as she told me. So I had to start talking to her. Realized that there is a communication barrier this time round as I couldn’t really get my questions answered. I had a hard time explain what W-H-Y means. But after awhile I did get my message carried across although in a rather weird way. Was like playing charades. Quite fun though after the previous few could speak such excellent English. This time round you get one who almost knows nuts about the language.

Seriously did remind me about the session with seline awhile back. Whereas I couldn’t even speak a single word of English with seline , I could get very basic messages across to paris. I was too teasing her throughout the session as she’s really very very fun. I asked her what her name was and she said paris. Immediately I went NooOOoo thai name and she smacked me on the back(quite painful though strong hands wonder why) and started laughing again. So it was a really nice chit chat session although we understood little. You know when they get frustrated that they can’t express in English they would let out a string of thai words that absolutely baffle me. But she turns me on because of her boundless energy really. And wow finally. After the previous many bonks without any frenching. This one can’t stop frenching. The bath had no blowjob. But lots and lots of kisses.She’s abit hairy underneath. Although adviced that she shaved. But acceptable amount. Touched the pussy and wow. Wet from frenching. Am I that attractive I though to myself. Can’t be. Its just that she’s simply horny. So I got a naughty 20 year old playful and horny girl with me in the tub so what am I gonna do now. I dried up opened the door and goodness gracious this time the cold air blast was really uncalled for and yes again shivering as if I have a seizure. But thank goodness I’m not alone because she was too shivering. Turned of the aircon and she immediately jumped towards me. (I’m still on the bed) (she really jumped) (feet left ground).and cuddled for awhile warming each other up. So GFE for me was simply fantastic. I even had thai writing lessons let me elaborate further later.

Ok on to bed and as expect the frenching continued. I wonder whats that taste but I suppose it’s the lipgloss that they use. It makes the kisses very oily.But still never failed to turn me on.She has a great bum however she has breasts similar to Annabelle. Not really meant for boob lovers but syt playful young baby yes she’s the one for you.she had nice eye shadow on. Slight green which really brought out the slutty her. And yes her looks does grow on you.After the frenching she automatically migrated down south and was greeted with my already awaken tool.Gobbled it. Yes she did. Great great suction on the crown, she rotates her head( I dunno how) apply great suction with slurpy sounds. Not fake of course. Real slurpy slurpy sounds that made me even hornier. But after 3 minutes she has gone deeper and I was wondering if oh no she could only take so much. That’s not the case. She then sped things up and first took in half and 3 quarter of it and my goodness the whole length. My dick practically disappeared in her mouth. She’s also a master of the balls. She applies just the right suction and if she did apply similar amount of force on what she did to my tool my balls would have been totally sucked out. Really great control and I enjoyed her deepthroat a lot. Continued to go up and down up down . really provided a hardcore grade S blowjob and I was so about to come but I said wait. I had to touch that pussy again I’m not gonna waste the juices. Told her to lie down and as predicted already wet. But not yet soaking wet. Massaged her pussy and she let down soft subtle moans that brought me much pleasure.

Tried my luck so my middle finger went in. felt tight she guided my finger deeper into her holding on to my wrist. Guess she likes it so started to go faster and faster. As I went deeper and faster. Her soft moans turned into loud sensual ones not longer after she became soaking wet with the kind of squirt squirt sound. Now come to think of it why didn’t I try to make her squirt. Anyway I got over excited took my hand out and she immediately started blowing me again. I really couldn’t take much more of this excitement. Laid back and received the once in a blue moon super suction blowjob with deepthroat. Fantastic I have to say.Nothing could have felt better that time so I just had to let it rip. Normally they would Hj till u come in their mouths but this young lady went deep all the way till I came. And best of all she would pause for a moment, allow your juices to flow out, then continue the Blowjob for another whooping one to two minutes with your babies swirling in the mouth. Simply heaven. She has to be labeled Blowjob princess. I would gladly confer this title to her if I was the king of F**K. smiled and me and went to wash up, came back and took out a note book with a pen. Wrote down her thai name first in English, then converted it into thai for me to see. She told me to tried and so I did. It was kinda fun interacting with her as she was really focused and I could see she was enjoying herself.So I too drew something. I drew her face although the photo accuracy was worse than the one in the forum but still she had a good laugh. I drew a small powerpuff girl too so bros if u happen to see it that’s my work of art haha. In the midst of drawing and chatting we heard some very familiar noises across the other room. She pointed her finger and me and express oh!. Then the naughty kind of look. In no time we were kissing like seriously no one’s business and my tool was ready for action. As I was thinking of capping and seriously giving her a pounding. Her phone rang. I looked and my phone wondering why so fast and what the hell really an hour an 25 minutes have passed. What so fast I thought to myself. I didn’t realize that time flew pass really that quickly. Some sessions just feel so long that even after u’re done with both shots you realized u’re still 10-15 minutes early or so. But argh DOH!. Not enough time to finish my 2nd shot!.

Anyway had to be law abiding to be fair to the other bro coming in after me. So got dressed gave her a kiss and parted. Got dress really fast as she hung my clothes nicely in the closet so I have to say the GFE rating for her was just as high if not even higher than Annabelle.Really enjoyed this session and this is probably what happens when you expect very little from a session and you get greeted with such a pleasant surprise.really wondering why not much fr for her though..Brother mark thanks a lot for your arrangement and I’ll be looking forward to smsing you soon. Very very soon. =p. yasmine looks simply fabulous!. Can I have first blood? Been awhile haha.
Not missing out the crucial part of the FR the statistics follow!
basket now 3.30am edi. - -

oneknightstand
18-06-2008, 03:25 AM
Here are her stats!.

RL Face (8/10)

Photo face (2/10)

4-5 times better I agree with the bro in the first fr lol.

Body 7/10

Frenching 10/10 ( tongue fighting champ)

Bbbj : ***BLOWJOB PRINCESS**

Communication 4/10 ( can’t speak much English)

GFE 10/10 (gem material)

FJ NIL. (almost man)

Fingering APPROVED.

Wetness FLOOD.(abit exaggerated but really dam wet now finding tsunami wetness)

Overall : ****/***** Stars

RTF: No promises too many good ones already. What if I kanna yasmine’s kc.
She looks really attractive. Mark how *wink*.:D

oneknightstand
18-06-2008, 03:29 AM
btw bro tengiri i just up you. agree totally with ur fr. haha. good night folks!

scorpion9
18-06-2008, 10:15 AM
nice good FR,

tenggiri
18-06-2008, 01:26 PM
Bro OKS, Glad you enjoyed yr session with Paris - the Fj queen and CIM monster!! :p A gem in the making.

PS. oooh dexy,, when we gonna se your fr hehehe. (just kidding, enjoy yr sweet D Paula first!!). Cheers.

ClubDeOasis
18-06-2008, 02:11 PM
Thanks for all the FR written for Paris. Hope you guys can song song until Paris :p

fenwick
18-06-2008, 06:40 PM
Have been in sbf for some time . But this is my 1st fr . A short one cos i'm re
ally slow in typing:D

Name: Paris aka (paeng) thai name

Looks: 8/10 ( i totally agree with the other bros so much different from photo it's like genna jackpot when saw her in real )

Body: 8/10 ( again genna jackpot slim and well tone different from pics.)

Boobs: 7.5/10 ( nice natural B cups with small brown nips. ) delicious!

BBBJ: 11/10 (real killer . Goddess of Cim !!! ) Having hard-on thinking of it now:p

Frenching: 10/10 ( And just by doing that she's already dripping wet below. )

Fj: Didn't try or i should say no chance cos lost my battle to her deadly BBBJ.:p

Comms: Quite ok for me cos i can speak simple thai. ( maybe a bit hard for some other bros cos she really don't know english at all)

GFE: 10/10 ( think i'm in love liao!)

RTF: For sure ( still have to complete my tour of duty on FJ )

Overall: An unpolished Diamond waiting for bros to discover!

Thanks and regards, ;)

girllover
19-06-2008, 02:42 AM
i went without any knowledge of her, no image, no fr. With a bloated and bad stomach and delayed appointment, i was worried.

the first surprise that i had when the door opened is the room, it is bigger and much nicer than the usual. the second changes everything.

she has everything, she is everything.

she is gorgeous, very young, very fair, gorgeous silky hair, gorgeous eyes, extremely sexy lips, perfect facial complexion, roundish beautiful face and pretty white teeth.

she looks very decent, very pretty, very adoring, classy, gentle and sweet. she has a brightening face, one that will brighten a person's mood whenever one is with her and beauty that lasts and grows.

she has this habit of bursting into a quick laugh or into gentle shy smiles, oh! the way she does that is so damn adoring.

she is a very very passionate girl, never-ending passion, never-ending smiles with extremely good and caring attitude.

the way she looked at me, staring lovingly and longingly into my eyes when she was doing something or i was doing something is oh so damn provocative.

she is an extremely good kisser, very passionate, very soft, very eager and very erotic.

she blows damn well, sucks real hard, pushes damn deep into her mouth, sometimes quick and aggressive, sometimes slow and ticklish, no complains of tiredness or the intention to stop until i forced her to.

she has average size boobs, very fair with very small light coloured areolas, very pretty, smooth and soft.

her body is very fair, very smooth and very young, slender, well proportioned, a very pretty physique.

her pussy is very pretty, extremely extremely wet, very tight, very soft and very sensitive.

oh god, her moan is so damn provocative and so damn sexy, loud, real and crisp clear.

it is stimulating looking at her pretty face when she is being aroused, sometimes her face will be flushed with pinkish glow, sometimes twitched beautifully with pleasurable anguish.

one just can't imagine the kind of extreme pleasure making love to a girl like her.

she does have one flaw if you call it a flaw which i don't. she can understand very limited english. i would advise those that are so hard up for communicating with the girl, go learn thai.

my heart has never been shaken so badly for a long time already since it last erupted. the hardening seems to have softened, by her, a perfect girl, my goddess, paris.

dexblu
19-06-2008, 09:26 AM
Bro OKS, Glad you enjoyed yr session with Paris - the Fj queen and CIM monster!! :p A gem in the making.

PS. oooh dexy,, when we gonna se your fr hehehe. (just kidding, enjoy yr sweet D Paula first!!). Cheers.

**shivers**..... :eek:

Bro... u made me feel so sexy when u call me dexy !!!! :D

ClubDeOasis
19-06-2008, 01:13 PM
Dexy dexy dexy.... Horny sexy dexy.... :p

tenggiri
19-06-2008, 06:47 PM
**shivers**..... :eek:

Bro... u made me feel so sexy when u call me dexy !!!! :D

Paula call better right?!? :p

fenwick
19-06-2008, 10:05 PM
does Paris and Tracy do tarma? :D

cocaine
19-06-2008, 10:15 PM
She has a nice bum, looks tempting :p

ClubDeOasis
21-06-2008, 06:02 PM
Bro girllover, your FR very power... Impressive... thanks

girllover
22-06-2008, 11:50 PM
Bro girllover, your FR very power... Impressive... thanks
haha, i only wrote what i felt. if you feel any power from the fr, the power does not come from the fr, it comes from the girl bro, thanks from bringing in such a wonderful girl.

scorpion9
22-06-2008, 11:55 PM
haha, i only wrote what i felt. if you feel any power from the fr, the power does not come from the fr, it comes from the girl bro, thanks from bringing in such a wonderful girl.

This is very right. Good statment

ClubDeOasis
23-06-2008, 03:00 PM
does Paris and Tracy do tarma? :D

YES!!!!!! THEY DO!!!!!

ClubDeOasis
24-06-2008, 10:23 AM
Any body interested in the SYT Tarma tag team champion do let me know! :p

Didi~wa~Didi
24-06-2008, 12:09 PM
Bro may i now if gonna have any promo on her? :confused: Thank q.

ClubDeOasis
24-06-2008, 02:51 PM
Sms me for the tarma price

ClubDeOasis
25-06-2008, 09:07 AM
Paris is waiting for you!

ClubDeOasis
26-06-2008, 03:51 PM
A few more days left for this paris! ;)

dexblu
27-06-2008, 08:52 AM
A few more days left for this paris! ;)

WOW !!! PARIS leaving soon... wat next ??? MILAN cumming to OASIS ??? :D

ClubDeOasis
28-06-2008, 10:24 AM
Stay tune! More ae cumming in :p

ClubDeOasis
29-06-2008, 08:55 PM
Yahoo! Groups (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/01ClubDeOasis/)