PDA

View Full Version : Have u had a friend who have milf mom ?

Mbappe7
10-03-2022, 03:09 PM
Back in sec days, I had a frd who had really beautiful mom. She is quite short but what lacks in her height fills her bosom. She is in late thirties at that time. When I visited to my frd house, i always tried to look at her downblouse or her boobs. There was once i went to the bathroom right after her shower i found the used bra and panty on the floor. I couldnt help but sniffed and pcc until i cum. This is the best encounter of her for me. If u have any milf stories. Pls share. Thx

shroom
10-03-2022, 04:10 PM
During sec school and JC I had several classmates with rather good looking MILFs as a mum.

The 3 I remembered quite well?

1st : She used to be a model from Malaysia, married a rich man. They lived in a big house at Bukit Timah. She was very young looking for someone that had just turned 40. Boobs weren't big but quite perky (saw it the first time she was in a 2 piece swimsuit by their pool) Nice woman to talk to but her daughter on the other hand was a pure snob.

2nd : She was her stepmother, only 33 years old then and her dad was some big shot. We used to hang out at her place quite often back then as we had a shared tutor for physics that we had lessons at her place. After tutoring usually could stay back and I used to speak to her stepmum. Ohhh boy.

3rd : She was a single mum then, was a bigshot at a certain bank and at 42 then, she definitely looked closer to 27-30 as she took care of herself. We met at her place also for the same reason, we shared a tutor for chemistry and met at her home. There was one Saturday where I showed up around 2 hours earlier as we were supposed to work on our project, basket she forgot and went out with her bf instead, I knocked on their door and her mum answered. Whoops, she opened the door and was surprised to see me. Supposedly her daughter had told her that she was going over to my place so we could work on a project. It was quite the interesting afternoon to say the least, too bad it ended with her getting a terrible caning the moment she came back.

whycannot
10-03-2022, 05:45 PM
what about friends that become milf?

:p

zeusfist
11-03-2022, 04:33 AM
well, at my age. my friends will fall in the MILF category lol

SimplyLoveThong
11-03-2022, 05:14 AM

Well, same here! But again, this is the most attractive part. I love MILFs!

mokermania
11-03-2022, 05:59 PM

At my age my friends moms will fall in the GILF category lo:D

cupid xpress
11-03-2022, 07:30 PM
My friend 75, his mum MILF, his sister 72 and 70...

Lina and Mary jie jie

Lina jie jie change without close door, show me all her bra, ask me which one nice

Mary ask me if my foreskin already been pull down. Ask me show her and she try pull down

Aunty always ask me for 十二只 number

If strike buy me ice cream, if no strike beat my backside

My friend mum I forgot how she look but her neh neh the biggest among the 3 girls from that house

And her nipple ver, very big and black

Hence I am now what I am today

So tiko pek...lol

UncleHasBeen
11-03-2022, 08:00 PM
At my age my friends moms will fall in the GILF category lo:D

My friend 75, his mum MILF, his sister 72 and 70...

Lina and Mary jie jie

Lina jie jie change without close door, show me all her bra, ask me which one nice

Mary ask me if my foreskin already been pull down. Ask me show her and she try pull down

Aunty always ask me for 十二只 number

If strike buy me ice cream, if no strike beat my backside

My friend mum I forgot how she look but her neh neh the biggest among the 3 girls from that house

And her nipple ver, very big and black

Hence I am now what I am today

So tiko pek...lol

My turn :D
I am 51 this year.
My friend's mom just found out a practical use of her tits.
When she sits down in her tub, she discovered her tits could be used as the tub's drain stopper :p

hicum
12-03-2022, 12:25 AM
I am 51 this year.
When she sits down in her tub, she discovered her tits could be used as the tub's drain stopper :p

Hahahahaha you damn joker bro :D :D

Vivianchow
12-03-2022, 02:21 PM
I am milf but I don’t have kids.:D

planf
12-03-2022, 03:30 PM

Milf with a dick :D

donut88
13-03-2022, 01:09 PM

Man I Like to F

itchybottomside
14-03-2022, 12:09 AM
Man I Like to F

New meaning of MILF :)

KimSiew769
14-03-2022, 07:28 AM
In my secondary school days, i always hang out at one of my classmate - Christopher's place.
He lives in Farrer park area with Karen, his younger sister in Katong Convent and his single mum Sally (prob 40 plus).

Every week we will hang out at his place at least once. There was one day, i had to use the bathroom but his sister was in the common bathroom, so he asked me to use his mum's master bathroom.

went in do my job, when i was about leave, i saw a pair of beige Sorella panties and a beige nude Triumph bra hanging on the door - a night slip also.
i took the panties and sniff it - gawd, heavenly - i can smell his mum's scent... did do anything that day

Subsequently, every week i will go to His mum's bathrrom whenever possible and i will find her panties in variety of colours (all Sorella) and jerk myself ..

her mum Sally, is a good looking woman then working as PA in a shipping company -- she is friendly and nice to me. when she is home, she will cook for me, and i will always spot her downblouse and imagine what she wears that day

after we completed my O levels we lost touch for a few years. until i met her again at a colleages wedding - she was already in her 50s but still looks the same ... she still remember me and told me Christopher has left Singapore for Australia and Karen has gotten married

we catch up that night at the wedding dinner as i sat beside her, (change seat with another fren) and we drank quite a lot - after dinner, i offered to send her back, she agrees.. on our way, she was commenting how she is off next day and doesnt mind if we go for another drink.. so we went to ICB for drinks and chatted (mostly updates about how Christopher was)

after drinks i send her back and she asked if i would like to come up and have a look at the place - she told me nothing much has changed. so i went up with her.

That night i had my first MILF and also with a woman i desired/lust for since secondary school days - she was good but shy and she keep telling me how weird it was to be having sex with her son's classmate. i also told her about what i did to her panties when i was in seconday scholl and she laughed and asked me if i want to show her.

i will go over her place weekly, she will cook and we will have sex and occasionally i will stay over. this goes on for about 1 year before i got attached to my gf and stopped going over.

we lost touch after that, i could easily go up to her place but i didnt and forgot about her... many years later, i got a message from a secondary school classmate that Christopher mum passed away.

it was weird and sad to be at her funeral - it was really sad for me - as we both had a history no one in the entire world knows.

BushTracker
14-03-2022, 09:57 AM
In my secondary school days, i always hang out at one of my classmate - Christopher's place.
He lives in Farrer park area with Karen, his younger sister in Katong Convent and his single mum Sally (prob 40 plus).

Every week we will hang out at his place at least once. There was one day, i had to use the bathroom but his sister was in the common bathroom, so he asked me to use his mum's master bathroom.

went in do my job, when i was about leave, i saw a pair of beige Sorella panties and a beige nude Triumph bra hanging on the door - a night slip also.
i took the panties and sniff it - gawd, heavenly - i can smell his mum's scent... did do anything that day

Subsequently, every week i will go to His mum's bathrrom whenever possible and i will find her panties in variety of colours (all Sorella) and jerk myself ..

her mum Sally, is a good looking woman then working as PA in a shipping company -- she is friendly and nice to me. when she is home, she will cook for me, and i will always spot her downblouse and imagine what she wears that day

after we completed my O levels we lost touch for a few years. until i met her again at a colleages wedding - she was already in her 50s but still looks the same ... she still remember me and told me Christopher has left Singapore for Australia and Karen has gotten married

we catch up that night at the wedding dinner as i sat beside her, (change seat with another fren) and we drank quite a lot - after dinner, i offered to send her back, she agrees.. on our way, she was commenting how she is off next day and doesnt mind if we go for another drink.. so we went to ICB for drinks and chatted (mostly updates about how Christopher was)

after drinks i send her back and she asked if i would like to come up and have a look at the place - she told me nothing much has changed. so i went up with her.

That night i had my first MILF and also with a woman i desired/lust for since secondary school days - she was good but shy and she keep telling me how weird it was to be having sex with her son's classmate. i also told her about what i did to her panties when i was in seconday scholl and she laughed and asked me if i want to show her.

i will go over her place weekly, she will cook and we will have sex and occasionally i will stay over. this goes on for about 1 year before i got attached to my gf and stopped going over.

we lost touch after that, i could easily go up to her place but i didnt and forgot about her... many years later, i got a message from a secondary school classmate that Christopher mum passed away.

it was weird and sad to be at her funeral - it was really sad for me - as we both had a history no one in the entire world knows.

That is a nice story. Thanks for sharing.

ineedmilf
14-03-2022, 04:37 PM
Remind me of ny best friend mum in secondary school days. Can never forget the 1st time i PCC with her black lacy Wacoal bra and white lacy Trumph panty. Till today i still can remember the smell and the feel of it. Cum in less than a minute. and also the thrill of finding her worn bra or panty whenever i go to his house is so exciting. And of coz if you read my post before, she become my FB . One of the best sex i have is with her, that is why i always think MILF is simiply the best!

morianeye
14-03-2022, 04:53 PM
Nice share bro KimSiew769

crayb
14-03-2022, 04:53 PM
Remind me of ny best friend mum in secondary school days. Can never forget the 1st time i PCC with her black lacy Wacoal bra and white lacy Trumph panty. Till today i still can remember the smell and the feel of it. Cum in less than a minute. and also the thrill of finding her worn bra or panty whenever i go to his house is so exciting. And of coz if you read my post before, she become my FB . One of the best sex i have is with her, that is why i always think MILF is simiply the best!

wah solid.
love your nickname also hahaha

mokermania
14-03-2022, 05:41 PM
I am 51 this year.

haha very funny,
Tks for chasing my Mondays blues away.:D

Milffinder
15-03-2022, 04:25 AM
Keen to know you

Milffinder
15-03-2022, 04:27 AM

Keen to know you as a friend first

diputs1269
15-03-2022, 01:42 PM

Lucky find for you, cheers!

Angelivy69
15-03-2022, 04:04 PM
Keen to know you as a friend first

Wish you all the best :p

superstiffy
15-03-2022, 05:06 PM
have... when in sec school got 1 classmate stay near my house so after school will sometimes go his house and watch his father's blue tape... inside the drawer got his mother's dildo also... i take and smell and kenna kan by him... :D

FrancescoYolo
15-03-2022, 10:33 PM
have... when in sec school got 1 classmate stay near my house so after school will sometimes go his house and watch his father's blue tape... inside the drawer got his mother's dildo also... i take and smell and kenna kan by him... :D

Still have smell meh? She didn't wash after using? :D

superstiffy
16-03-2022, 09:32 AM
Still have smell meh? She didn't wash after using? :D

i dunno thats why must smell to see have a not mah... i still can rem its yellow colour, quite thick and look well used..

entering
16-03-2022, 10:40 PM

Such a sad story...

r.fowler
17-03-2022, 11:01 AM
I don't have a friend with MILF mom. but i have a current female colleague who is 41 this year and her daughter is 21. lately she shared that her daughter entered into a relationship with a guy who is 32... so was like few years younger than her only

gotyourtip
17-03-2022, 10:23 PM
I am 51 this year.

Wa lao, nearly choke on my supper! :D :D

mixmasternrv
21-03-2022, 08:17 PM
Somewhat related. This happened when I was in P6. That was in the 80s and I lived in common corridor rental flats in those days. My parents had to go to a funeral in Malaysia and I was having my PSLEs. As I had 2 papers left, I could not go along unlike my lucky siblings.

We had relatives here but they would be going as well but luckily my mom was close to our next door Malay neighbours and both her son and I were in the same standard and school but different classes. Back in the 80's most people in the flats were very neighbourly. So Auntie Idah was not going to let me stay alone.... even if I was not Malay.

So they left me with her and her 3 kids and hubby on a Monday evening and promised they would be back on Friday. Slept in the hall with Adnan my school buddy after revising somewhat. Remembered getting up in the morning and getting ready for school. Had bread and kaya and Ovaltine and off I went to take the remnant 2 papers one on Tuesday and after same routine the other on Wednesday.

Time passed quickly. Study, break, eat, study sleep, and go to school. Late Wednesday morning paper and PSLE over. Adnan and I came home to tell Auntie Idah that we had finished and had a good lunch. Later went to play police and thief with the boys in the corridor. Then played combat and returned later sweat soaked and stinky. Crawling up and down the corridor.

Auntie Idah was not too pleased. Telling Adnan and his siblings that they were too much and that we should get washed up. I was saved by the bell as my parents called to see how I was and how I did in the exams.
They spoke to Auntie first who said I was well behaved etc. And they informed her that they would be back late morning the next day. By the time I said bye to them, Adnan and gang had showered. I took the towel from Adnan and went to the bathroom in the kitchen.

There was someone inside. I waited outside and the door opened to reveal Auntie Idah. She was in her bra and sarong, which she hiked up and tied. She looked at me and said "Aiyoh poor thing come Auntie mandi you".

For those of you familiar with bathrooms of that day u will recall there is a raised platform with a squat pan in the far corner with a single water pipe in the bath area. Auntie filled the pail with water. I was looking at her boobs. My mom hardly bathed me - not in an outfit like that anyway.

Auntie Idah was curvy and attractive [now that I think back]. Nice boobs and small tummy, with generous hips. Her bra was simple and seemed to be straining under the task of holding her mounds from view. Meaty ass. She sat on the platform and got to work.
She stripped me quickly and all I remember is soap, water and a strange heat in my loins. As she scooped cold water from the pail and thoroughly immersed me before staring to lather me from head down. "Close your eyes, don't get soap inside"' She then poured water on my face to remove the soap as she lathered my neck, arms and torso.

Then she had her hands on my balls and dick. The reaction was instantaneous. My head may have been 12years old but mini-me had his own ideas. She laughed aloud at my body's turgid reactions as she soaped my groin. She said "wah your little batang very hard. Normal, normal".

I did not quite understand these intense feelings. Then she became serious saying "M, you need to clean properly here you know, you never sunat you must be careful to clean" and proceeded to draw back my tight foreskin.

I never really considered that an issue as in a flaccid state rolling back the hood was easy - not so when I was hard. It was tight. And it hurt a bit.

She worked simultaneously, rubbing that bar of soap liberally between my ass cheeks and between my legs as she lathered up my skinny ass and used her thumb and forefinger to unhood my dick with lots of soap.

Was easier with soap and she gave it a few pulls up and down to lather up the dick. I almost collapsed with the shudders of pleasure. Must have been quite a sight, MILFY makcik in bra and sarong lathering up a kid's raging boner.

Then as it started, it all ended abruptly. She scooped the water from the pail and washed off all the soap from my head, torso, arms, ass, groin and legs. Last but not least my dick. She took the towel from the top of the door and started to wipe me dry.

All I could see was two juicy mounds of flesh straining to escape a simple bra, and remember the strong fragrance of cheap soap. She dried me off and wrapped the towel around my waist.

Mini-me was still half mast. Off to the bedroom for talcum powder, I never did that in my own house but Auntie Idah liberally used it on me. Dick was still unfurled, now dusted in baby powder, clothes on. Hair combed and off I was to play something or other with Adnan.

That episode shaped many a thing. I discovered later as an adult that one kink I enjoy was being bathed. All the more so if my partner were a little older or a Minah :D. Once even had 2 working on me...but that is another story. There have plenty of such bathing episodes and each time, there is a flashback to that time when I enjoyed the ministrations of Auntie Idah.

Later as I discovered the ML scene and the "shower together" option, I think of Aunt Idah and of my little dalliance in that bathroom, and mini-me will seek out that option every time. :p I guess some things are habit forming.:)

marcussia
21-03-2022, 09:28 PM
1st ex mum was a MILF, but like angmoh. Always piak piak loudly in the room next door when we go holiday, just nice cover the sound me and my ex do in our room.

4th ex mum also a MILF, had a chance to bed her, really exciting, especially with my ex (we broke up and hook up) anyway long story short, we all stopped contacting :(

My friend’s wife is also quite the MILF, she got married young and her kid is just finished his uni. For a 40+ yo MILF, she looks like early 30s.

SiliconVibrator
22-03-2022, 09:48 AM
1st ex mum was a MILF, but like angmoh. Always piak piak loudly in the room next door when we go holiday, just nice cover the sound me and my ex do in our room.

4th ex mum also a MILF, had a chance to bed her, really exciting, especially with my ex (we broke up and hook up) anyway long story short, we all stopped contacting :(

My friend’s wife is also quite the MILF, she got married young and her kid is just finished his uni. For a 40+ yo MILF, she looks like early 30s.

Lai, pls share your story bro.

bluesky1111
22-03-2022, 10:24 AM
remember back my poly days, i would always go my friend house lepak or do project. Got one time saw my friend's mum worn lacey undies and bras outside their kitchen toilet. touch touch sniff sniff abit, cannot tahan liao, then told my friends i need to shit, faster rush into the toilet, grab one undies in and started sniffing and rubbing my cock. Till now still cannot forget the smell. Too bad now my friend seldom open house already.

FlewIce
22-03-2022, 10:38 AM
Nice share bro mixmasternrv. Lucky you never shoot or else damn malu lol :D

mixmasternrv
22-03-2022, 04:51 PM
Nice share bro mixmasternrv. Lucky you never shoot or else damn malu lol :D

Had never masturbated b4 even then..... . Was a late bloomer. Puberty kicked in only when I was in Sec 3. Haven't stopped coming since :D

rcrv
25-03-2022, 10:10 AM
My bro lived with his aunt. I always visit several days a week from 9 years old to 18 years old. Aunt wasn't anything special, but normal milf, never wore bra. One night was so hot so i snuck into her room to steal her fan. She was laid out in just tshirt, legs spread showing her bush.

Eventually I kinda flirted with her, she got tipsy n flirted back. Before i left for basic training, she call me n invited me to go somewhere together. Drove out to the country, she kissed me, sucked my dick, then I fucked her from behind standing, then she laid down in truck seat n I fucked her more. She then grabbed my dick and moved it elsewhere and said go slow. I didn't know till we were done and she asked if we went too far with anal fuck that I realized I fucked her ass at the same time she took my virginity. Plus I was under age haha.

Hooked up the next year, ate her pussy, she sucked my dick, n I fucked her pussy.

Wish I had shot my cum in her.

Now I still have a thing for older women.

marcussia
25-03-2022, 10:23 AM
Lai, pls share your story bro.

Which one? :D

1st ex the mum was that kind of MILF who is into Angmoh. The stepdad was from France if I remember. Normally when we go on holiday, we will be in the adjacent room, with a connecting door. The mother is very loud when they are having sex, so just nice the sound will cancel out the noise me and my ex makes (actually come to think of it, I think it made me more aroused.) LOL. Did try subtle hints on the mum, as she quite open, but didnt work. She really likes angmoh only...

4th ex mum was like the lonely housewife. Husband overseas, daughter overseas. Staying alone in SG. After my and ex broke up, we still hook up when she comes back to SG, but hooking up her mum was more like a coincidence.

We started to get close after I keep on bumping into her during lunch at a food center that my colleagues frequent. She was quite apologetic for her daughter breaking up with me for another guy. Also, she was quite a nice lady to talk to and I didn't have a gf at that time, so met her quite frequently for coffee and dinner.

To cut things short, I started to frequent her house to help take care of my ex pets, and one thing lead to another, we hook up for quite a while without my ex or anyone knowing (my ex knows that her mum has a bf, but didn't know it was me). Eventually why we stop contact, as my kukujiao too over my thinking and we tried a threeway (sad to say, they felt that it is too wrong to continue with this and they eventually broke it off with me) But it was a once in a lifetime experience which I do still think about. :o

ahdiah
25-03-2022, 10:42 AM
my only contact with a "milf" was actually a 26 year old vietnamese girl that married to SG.

she was on a dating app and i managed to date her out, more dates and got to find out that the husband is cheating on her so she decided to lead her own life despite staying in the same house. Husband most of the time out for business and "business".

One thing led to another, most of the time we would have intercourse at her house. But the most extreme part is that, we would have intercourse on her masterbed, with her 2 year old boy sleeping right at the side of the bed.

her explanation is that the kid is a heavy sleeper and does not wake up unless being forced to. so she is extremely at ease to have sex on the bed with her kid right beside.

she has a pretty face, understanding mindset but sadly, the boobs were A and she was very conscious about it, not to lift her top during sex at all. Have never seen the boobs b4, but multiple ramming of the bottom.

I suppose she still live in SG but already broke contact because see no future either way as I was single at that time.

Just too much a fetish to ram her with her son, another man's kid, on the same bed.

BushTracker
25-03-2022, 10:59 AM
remember back my poly days, i would always go my friend house lepak or do project. Got one time saw my friend's mum worn lacey undies and bras outside their kitchen toilet. touch touch sniff sniff abit, cannot tahan liao, then told my friends i need to shit, faster rush into the toilet, grab one undies in and started sniffing and rubbing my cock. Till now still cannot forget the smell. Too bad now my friend seldom open house already.

hahaha probably because he got in trouble with his mom when she found sperm on her underwear.

BushTracker
25-03-2022, 11:13 AM
Eventually why we stop contact, as my little brother took over and we did a threeway (sad to say, they felt that it is too wrong to continue with this and they eventually broke it off with me) But it was a once in a lifetime experience which I do still think about. :o

Wait, what? So you little brother became her boy friend?

Cheesetouch
25-03-2022, 11:58 AM
I am 51 this year.

That milf tits not saggy meh

Cheesetouch
25-03-2022, 12:06 PM
my only contact with a "milf" was actually a 26 year old vietnamese girl that married to SG.

she was on a dating app and i managed to date her out, more dates and got to find out that the husband is cheating on her so she decided to lead her own life despite staying in the same house. Husband most of the time out for business and "business".

One thing led to another, most of the time we would have intercourse at her house. But the most extreme part is that, we would have intercourse on her masterbed, with her 2 year old boy sleeping right at the side of the bed.

her explanation is that the kid is a heavy sleeper and does not wake up unless being forced to. so she is extremely at ease to have sex on the bed with her kid right beside.

she has a pretty face, understanding mindset but sadly, the boobs were A and she was very conscious about it, not to lift her top during sex at all. Have never seen the boobs b4, but multiple ramming of the bottom.

I suppose she still live in SG but already broke contact because see no future either way as I was single at that time.

Just too much a fetish to ram her with her son, another man's kid, on the same bed.

Kinda scuffed ngl

marcussia
25-03-2022, 02:47 PM
Wait, what? So you little brother became her boy friend?

Paiseh. I edited to make it clearer. Mind think 1 thing, type out another... :D

thor1981
26-03-2022, 01:08 AM
I was age 12, my friend Tim same age, always consider his mum as just Aunty Linda. Never in those days viewed an older women as sexy. This was late 80's, also no access to porn mags or internet yet.

But one day their baby niece came over in a stroller.

Linda keep leaning forward to play with the little one, I saw clear as daylight right her down her dress (sundress style, with straps) that she has huge neh neh, heavy cleavage and light pink nipples.

I dam obsessed with my firend's mom Linda after this. I knew she woke up early, so when i had sleepover at friend's place, i waited to see if i could see his mom shower. the keyholes in the homes those days, can see through, i admit didn't see too much, but did see she had a nice big chinese bush :D

Tim overseas, Linda now in her 70's, maybe can try my luck :D

Neoguri
26-03-2022, 03:44 AM
But the most extreme part is that, we would have intercourse on her masterbed, with her 2 year old boy sleeping right at the side of the bed.

Haha. - I had done that with my mistress but with her 2 year old daughter awake.
We did it under the blanket.

If her daughter is asleep, we would do it in another room, sofa or living room carpet floor. :p

SiliconVibrator
28-03-2022, 01:58 PM
Which one? :D

1st ex the mum was that kind of MILF who is into Angmoh. The stepdad was from France if I remember. Normally when we go on holiday, we will be in the adjacent room, with a connecting door. The mother is very loud when they are having sex, so just nice the sound will cancel out the noise me and my ex makes (actually come to think of it, I think it made me more aroused.) LOL. Did try subtle hints on the mum, as she quite open, but didnt work. She really likes angmoh only...

4th ex mum was like the lonely housewife. Husband overseas, daughter overseas. Staying alone in SG. After my and ex broke up, we still hook up when she comes back to SG, but hooking up her mum was more like a coincidence.

We started to get close after I keep on bumping into her during lunch at a food center that my colleagues frequent. She was quite apologetic for her daughter breaking up with me for another guy. Also, she was quite a nice lady to talk to and I didn't have a gf at that time, so met her quite frequently for coffee and dinner.

To cut things short, I started to frequent her house to help take care of my ex pets, and one thing lead to another, we hook up for quite a while without my ex or anyone knowing (my ex knows that her mum has a bf, but didn't know it was me). Eventually why we stop contact, as my kukujiao too over my thinking and we tried a threeway (sad to say, they felt that it is too wrong to continue with this and they eventually broke it off with me) But it was a once in a lifetime experience which I do still think about. :o

Nicee, of cos all lah. Ermm... Anymore? :D

palmisraph
28-03-2022, 05:08 PM
Paiseh. I edited to make it clearer. Mind think 1 thing, type out another... :D

Sometimes the fingers just don't listen to the brain :D