PDA

View Full Version : DISCUSSION: BRING MORE 18-20 yr old SHANGHAINESE GEMS

Zhangfrankie
14-06-2008, 01:55 PM
Hi, Bro,

I hate that the quality of service provided by those FLs in gold triangle. So terrible and lousy service.

Everytime, i visit Shanghai and find so many options of Shanghainese Gems (college students, they are fashionable Shanghainese girls) with beautiful face and slim figure and fanatastic moan and more importantly pinky tight pussy. Their service is so nice with good taste.

I would like to tell Bos that more PRC FLs in Singapore come from the countryside of dongbei and Sichuan with lousy dialect accents (I hate). Most of them are poorly educated. But we pay them too much and spoil them. It is not worhtwhile and our Singaporean bros should enjoy best college gems from Shanghai or Beijing.

I am not OKTs but would like to introduce these college girls to SG. I just want to introduce the best gems from PRC serving our bros and they are the grean type and part time type (my own favor). I wonder if Bros will support this idea or not.

let me know what your comments are. Realistically, do you think that the price for these gems (S$150-200/hr) is afordable for our Bros. what price will you afford for these gems?

Pls comment. Based on the comments, I will make my decision accordingly and let bros know the survey outcome.

hang37
14-06-2008, 04:19 PM
Hi, Bro,

I hate that the quality of service provided by those FLs in gold triangle. So terrible and lousy service.

Everytime, i visit Shanghai and find so many options of Shanghainese Gems (college students, they are fashionable Shanghainese girls) with beautiful face and slim figure and fanatastic moan and more importantly pinky tight pussy. Their service is so nice with good taste.

I would like to tell Bos that more PRC FLs in Singapore come from the countryside of dongbei and Sichuan with lousy dialect accents (I hate). Most of them are poorly educated. But we pay them too much and spoil them. It is not worhtwhile and our Singaporean bros should enjoy best college gems from Shanghai or Beijing.

I am not OKTs but would like to introduce these college girls to SG. I just want to introduce the best gems from PRC serving our bros and they are the grean type and part time type (my own favor). I wonder if Bros will support this idea or not.

let me know what your comments are. Realistically, do you think that the price for these gems (S$150-200/hr) is afordable for our Bros. what price will you afford for these gems?

Pls comment. Based on the comments, I will make my decision accordingly and let bros know the survey outcome.

yo.. you like that say not good le.. there are alot of good and young PRC in this forum le... some are student and speak well le... think you do a search before you comment ok....:mad: we tip them because they give us good service and its our money

blueband
14-06-2008, 04:34 PM
I think it will be quite ex to have that price tag on there...

kuliman
14-06-2008, 05:37 PM
HI Bro;

just my two cents thought, if you were to start . start with 150/90/2 it is quite reason at the first kick start. and posted your gals in pictures (studio effect) . ppl viit them , give your gals good FR and if populariy and publicity is good. you can jerk up price as there is demand.

Hi, Bro,

Zhangfrankie
14-06-2008, 06:03 PM
sorry. i didn't mean to hurt anybody. Pls forget my proposals

xhardboiled
14-06-2008, 10:15 PM
More choice is always gd. But the price is based on 2 shots?
i would like to try ur recommendation if any. Thx