PDA

View Full Version : Story to share

hardthrob81
13-06-2008, 06:31 PM
Pls be patient while waiting for updates. OC is a housewife and normally on the net. I can't be logging in with her now, can I?

It’s hard to live under one roof with your in-laws… especially when you have sisters in law who are smoking hot!!! After I got married a few years back, I moved in with my wife’s family as we did not have our own place then. It was a normal kind of moving in, nothing special as this arrangement was planned before we got married. In the few years that I courted my wife, I knew her sisters were hot but I didn’t get to interact much with them as I did not spend much time in her home.

After I moved into their home, I began to slowly observe their behaviour. We lived in an HDB flat and there were 3 bedrooms altogether. The master room with attached bathroom (lol, sounds like HC) is taken by my wife’s parents, leaving the other 2 bedrooms and one common bathroom. I took the smaller bedroom with my wife and my two sisters in law maintained status quo i.e. they stayed in the other room. Now, the common bathroom has had its door removed and sealed, and now it opens into the sisters’ room. To enter the bathroom for whatever reason, I would have to access their bedroom first. This got me thinking… and think was what I did.

hardthrob81
13-06-2008, 06:32 PM
One thing I noticed about my 2 sisters in law was their sense of fashion. The older one, about 25 years old now and working as a nurse in a government hospital here, kept late nights out and clubbed frequently. This was odd for me as I knew her parents to be quite strict with my wife when we were dating (her parents are conservative!). There were times when she didn’t even return home on some nights! She liked to dress in slim-fitting jeans and thin tops. Her body must have been a 32A-23-34. Yes, not much meat up there but she is very fair skinned and many of my friends found her attractive. However, this was only the way which she dresses when going out. At home, she has a few favourite home clothes. One would be a translucent white cotton top which she pairs up with baggy shorts. Nothing special here, except that she doesn’t wear a bra at home and her dark nipples were easily seen through the white top. Another of her home clothes would be a light pink long t-shirt. Again, without a bra and this outfit was without shorts. The bottom of her t-shirt comes down only to mid-thigh and I have gotten plenty of glimpses at her panty-clad pussy (more on that later!)

The other sister was still studying in a local poly. She dresses normally; the t-shirt and jeans type, but I could tell that she was hiding lots of succulent meat under her clothes. There were some instances when I was using her laptop and found some really sexy photos of her (non-nude) in spaghetti straps, in her swimsuit, and in some other clubbing wear. Of course, those photos are in my *Collezione de PCC* hehehe and not for sharing (sorry bros, I would be found out if I shared!). This was how I felt that she could be *trained* for future use. She also clubs regularly and sometimes with her sister, but does not keep as many late nights due to frequent nagging by the mother. Her body I estimated to be a 34C-26-34/35 as I have checked her bra sizes (34C) and jeans sizes (34) but the jeans are slightly loose.

Staying with them under one roof, there were many occasions when I shower in the common bathroom and could check out their sexy underwear. It amazed me to find out that they had g-strings, lacy pink bras and other sexy girdles, clubwear, etc. I had never seen them dressed to kill as I always returned home late after hanging out with my buddies.

SammyHulk
13-06-2008, 06:46 PM
Rem to clear ur cache when logging off.;)

hardthrob81
13-06-2008, 06:59 PM
Dun worry abt cache. I use Firefox whereas she's on IE and Safari!

Ok here goes the next instalment.

I stayed with them for about 5 months before moving into my own HDB flat with my wife. However, the 5 months did not pass without event. There was one occasion in the morning when I was waiting outside the bathroom door (quietly) for the poly sister to finish her shower before going to school. She had no idea I was waiting outside! When the door opened, I was waiting in the shadows of the corridor. The light of the bathroom fell upon the top of her chest and I saw her tilt her head sideways whilst drying her hair with a towel. She still had a towel wrapped around her waist but her breasts were only covered by a pink lace bra. I could see the white flesh of her tits in the orange light of the bathroom. As she turned towards the bedroom to change, she noticed me standing near the bedroom door! She let out a muffled “EEEK!” and tried to cover her front with her hair towel. I just blushed and moved inside the bathroom and closed the door. Hell, it’s not my fault she forgot I was staying in the same house! That morning, I had a good PCC imagining those soft white breasts in my mouth heehehehe…

changping
13-06-2008, 08:32 PM
As long as you dont vanish like some storyteller here :) anyway awaiting for more ....

hardthrob81
13-06-2008, 08:47 PM
Ok, time for continuation.

So far all cheap thrill lah. Accidental cleavage shown here, upskirt or upshorts shown there. Once, the nurse sister was eating dinner in front of the TV wearing that long pink t-shirt. She was sitting cross-legged on the floor so the t-shirt was riding up her front quite high. My father in law was also somewhere in the living room reading the newspapers so I didn’t dare stare too long at her thighs. Then I managed to get into a nice vantage point. I sat perpendicular to her at the coffee table while also having my dinner. Since she was seated slightly behind the table, my father in law was diagonally behind me and could not see my eyes heehee… I had a great dinner pretending to watch TV when I was actually having a close 1-metre view of her crotch. She was wearing a light gray panty and I swear I saw the pussy line in front. Seeing that, I thought to myself, this girl must be shaved clean!

There was also once when the poly sister was hugging or holding the family cat for some reason. She was wearing a white tank top which was rather low cut. I had just come home from work and saw her holding the cat hugging it close to her tits. She was sitting on the floor so I approached her and asked her what dinner was. The cat still had not gotten used to me so it tried to get away, to my advantage! The cat clawed at her tank top and stretched it si-bei far from her body. From my position standing above her, I got a super view of her tits straining against her bra which was obviously far too small for her. The bra must have been a few years old as she had developed a lot (physically) after she breached Sec 3. I swear I saw some pink or brown of her areola at the edge of the bra cup…

That night no need to say lah, PCC loh!

hardthrob81
13-06-2008, 08:48 PM
So, my stay at my wife’s family home had to come to an end one day. I got the keys to my HDB flat and after renovating it, I moved in. We still had no kids, so the flat was under-occupied. We had a large 5-room flat which we bought only a few blocks away from my wife’s parents, so we qualified for the additional $10k grant from HDB. Without the $10k grant, the flat would not have been so affordable.

My wife’s sisters were also excited about us having our own place. They kept pestering my wife (the eldest) telling her that if they needed to stay out late or overnight somewhere, they would lie to their mum that they were sleeping at my place. My wife would have to make up a story to cover for them. Although I didn’t approve of this arrangement I didn’t involve myself as it was a discussion only between the sisters.

And so the arrangement carried on… each month, each sister would lie that they were at my place spending the night with my wife a.k.a. sisters’ sharing session when they were actually out clubbing or with their respective boyfriends. Oops, I forgot to add that they both did not have regular boyfriends but kept changing every few weeks or at most 2 months.

One day, I took a half day off from work as I was feeling somewhat lethargic, having spent a few hours the previous night in JB for a round of makan and drinks with my biker friends. My wife was working too, so I expected to come home and spend a few hours catching forty winks in my bed. I got a surprise when I opened the door… my nurse sister was in my home sleeping!

I guessed she must have lied that she was spending the previous night here, and then after her night out she came back to my place in the morning and my wife must have let her in. She was still in her clubbing wear; a short black dress, and was sleeping on a mattress in the living room. God knows why she didn’t move to the master room. Anyway, I made a few intentional sounds to test water and see if she was a light sleeper. I closed the door with a slight bang and also chucked my house keys onto the table. She still didn’t move from her sleep. I then approached her closer and I could smell some alcohol on her breath.

She was sleeping on her side and hugging a pillow. I moved in behind her and saw her ass as her dress was already bunched up at her waist. You guys should understand how tempted I was to stroke her ass and run my finger along her labia! She was wearing a light blue lace boy-shorts type of panty and it was sexy as hell! Anyway, I controlled my raging hard-on (never had sex with my wife for a few days since she was having her menses) and just took a minute or two to stare really close at her pussy. A deep whiff near her ass and I could smell her pussy faintly. Danm! I was so close yet so far! I knew it was beyond me to actually touch her there, so I tiptoed away and came back with my digital camera. I snapped a few photos without flash and kept it in my private collection… that day I PCC in my home hiding behind a wall while watching her sleep and exposing her ass to me!

jameswood
14-06-2008, 09:33 AM
Bro hardthrob81, u sound like a pervert to me.......dont eat and shit at the same place.....

smellycat
14-06-2008, 09:51 AM
hardthrob81 bro, please be careful. don't overdo it and get in trouble :D

Bro hardthrob81, u sound like a pervert to me.......dont eat and shit at the same place.....

i was thinking the same thing but i guess all men will have the same urges. it only depends on how far you are willing to go or risk :p

N E R O
14-06-2008, 09:56 AM
Haha, I could have done the same if I was TS ... :p
But this is just hypothetical ... maybe not

cupid128
14-06-2008, 10:22 AM
Haha, maybe we just let TS continue with story ... who are we to judge :)

carmeo88
14-06-2008, 10:30 AM
We are not here to judge but we can advice.Please continue with the story.:D

maila
14-06-2008, 10:55 AM
Anyway, so far nothing much nor to judge ... but waiting here for more details :)

AD69
14-06-2008, 04:07 PM
Story looks good. Looking forward to read more.

Black Diamond
14-06-2008, 05:56 PM
Good start. Keep it up

hardthrob81
14-06-2008, 07:12 PM
Will just continue with the story. Never said if the entire story is true, false, or partly true. Up to reader to decide. Whether I am pervert or not, ask urself what are u doing in this forum??? :confused:

One day, my wife SMSed me asking me to fetch the nurse sister as she was working late. I had just finished playing football with my buddies and had a few hours to kill. I was supposed to fetch her from the hospital at 10pm, but the time was then only just past 5pm! What was I gonna do for the next 5 hours! My wife was having a dinner outing with her old school friends which was why I decided to play soccer that afternoon. Nevermind lah. I went home, took a quick shower, and headed over to Concourse to pass the time (guess where I went!).

Once I reached Concourse and parked my car, I made my way up to Casanova for a nice post-soccer massage. Paid $40 at the counter and asked who was available. The lady told me what kinda girl I wanted. I asked for Sky or Star (both never try before) and I was told to wait inside a particular room. Aiyoh! When the door opened, I got the shock of my life. The counter lady had arranged for a middle-aged flabby WL to attend to me! I didn’t want to offend her, so I broke the ice asking her how old she was. (I was in no position to negotiate as I was near naked on the mattress!)

She replied that she was in her mid-thirties (liar! Must be nearing 40) and asked if that was ok with me. Aha! A way out! I told her that actually I preferred someone around my age 25-27 so she said no problem, smiled at me and said she would arrange for me. I waited another 5 minutes before the door opened again…

hardthrob81
14-06-2008, 07:18 PM
A tall Ah-Lian-ish slim sexy lady entered the room, wearing a short black dress with some beads on it and she had shoulder length hair. I could tell she had no bra on and she made no attempt to cover in between her legs as she bent over and raised her feet one by one to remove her high heels. I had no idea who she was as that was my first time at Casa. She had a super sian or buay-song look on her face (maybe the old WL pester her to entertain me when she was planning to have a break, I don’t know) and barked at me “take off shorts” followed by “lie down there” pointing at the mattress. I then laid face down on the mattress and placed my chin on the pillow. She chucked her handbag beside the mattress and knelt down in between my legs. I heard her rummaging through her handbag and then I heard a pop sound. I think she opened a bottle of oil. She poured some oil on my back and started using just one hand to lazily but quickly massage me.

I could tell she was somehow unhappy but I tried to talk to her anyway. I asked her if I was her first customer that day (stoopid question!) and she said no, there were about 3 others before me. I then asked her if she had any bookings that evening. She said that one of her regulars had booked her for that particular slot, but he had not arrived hence she said that if they were late she would attend to other customers first. My lucky day! I asked her for her name and she said “Sky”. Wow! The legendary Sky from Casa on my first visit there. So lucky, later must buy 4D, I thought.

I slowly talked to her, asking her where she stay, where was she from, how long she has been a masseuse and what kind of massages was she trained in. That did the trick as she slowly got less upset and by the time the massage almost ended she was very chatty with me.

hardthrob81
15-06-2008, 07:32 AM
When the massage was about to end (she had massage almost every body part already except for little bro) I asked her the golden question. Actually I asked her in a different kind of way. I said to her “shall we discuss” and she act blur while still massaging my back “discuss what” she said. I said “discuss lah… price” and then she also play the fool and said “what price… in front you pay $40 already right?” she asked me. I sensed some playfulness in her voice and then asked her “massage only meh?”

THEN, she said “mmm… extra is it?” I asked her how much she charged and she said full service for $100, 50 and 80 for the other 2 service. I tried to bargain for $80 but she maintained that the standard rate was $100 (I knew that anyway). So after I said “ok, $100” I turned around and saw her give me a broad smile and then asked me to turn over. I did as I was told and laid face up on the mattress…

hardthrob81
15-06-2008, 07:35 AM
She got up and stood above me while pulling her dress over the top of her head. I was right, she was not wearing a bra (which WL does, anyway?) and then knelt down again pushing my knees apart. My didi was only half erect but she soon fixed that problem. She went down on me and gave a wet BBBJ. Before long, I was already at full attention. She then moved her body beside me and continued the BBBJ. I took this opportunity to fondle her superb tits and feel her ass through her panties. Hooking my thumb around the band of her panties, I pulled it down and slid it off her feet. She then stopped the BBBJ and took a cap from her handbag. Expertly she opened the foil packaging and used her mouth to slip it onto my didi. Once I was fully sheathed she asked me to get up and then she laid on her back on the mattress. She spread her legs wide for me and I wasted no time going in between. I positioned my cock in front of her pussy and she helped me glide it in while holding onto the base of my cock. Once it was in, I pumped away for about 5 minutes.

After the standard missionary position, we got into a doggie style and I pumped away for another 5 minutes. I could tell she was having trouble coping with my continuous thrusts as I did not feel like cumming so soon. After doggie, we moved back to missionary where I banged her for another 5 minutes. She did not expect me to last so long so she asked in between breaths if I was going to cum. I lied that I was coming soon and got her to switch back to doggie, my favourite. Once she was showing me her wet pussy, I rammed my cock in her and pumped away for another minute or two while fondling her tits from behind. I knew I could last longer with a condom as I usually fuck without rubbers and most condoms would prevent me from getting the cum feeling so soon. I imagined I was fucking my poly sister and was grabbing her tits as both she and Sky had the same hairstyle from behind. That was when I came and I released my load into the condom while my dick was still buried deep in Sky’s pussy.

After I came, I withdrew from Sky and she fell to the side, panting. She asked me how come I cum so long. I then admitted to her that I didn’t plan on visiting the HC that day, so I had PCC in the morning before going to work. She smiled at me and said “no wonder!” then she rolled the condom off my cock and threw it away. She also dragged me to the shower and helped to wash me up. I asked her if she could handle my length (actually I am normal length only) and she said it was manageable. We then TCSS while I was wearing my shorts and she was changing the sheets. Once I was done, I gave her $100 and she left the room. I followed her out and went back to the changing room. I didn’t leave yet as it was only 8pm and I had another hour or so to kill. I spent the rest of the time in the Jacuzzi pool in the men’s changing room.

hardthrob81
17-06-2008, 07:04 AM
The Jacuzzi tub really helped to soothe my aching body. Imagine PCC-ing in the morning, working whole day, playing football in the afternoon and then massage plus full service in the evening! Wah lau! Si bei siong… anyway the Jacuzzi relieved my energy and I left Casa at 9.30pm to fetch my nurse sister.

When I reached the hospital, she was already waiting for me. Once she got in the car she told me that she was hungry and wanted to eat McDonald’s. She also suggested we go to ECP drive-in and she eat in the car. I just said OK and I drove to ECP Mac where she bought a burger meal for herself. I got myself a Sprite as I was not hungry yet. My wife also said she would get dinner for me once she was done with her friends’ dinner outing. After buying the McDonalds meal my nurse sister told me that she wanted to meet a friend at an ECP carpark to pass something. I just asked which carpark and she said near Road Safety Park there. So I drove along the service road and parked outside the RSP carpark facing in.

I found it weird that she would meet someone there at past 10pm just to pass something, but I paid no attention and instead played around with my handphone and SMS my wife while sipping the Sprite. My sister ate her burger and fries and also sipped her drink. Suddenly she asked me how many photos I took of her.

I almost coughed up the Sprite I was sipping and then I stared and asked her what she was talking about. She then said that when I was home alone with her, she actually was sleeping but heard me walking around the house. She also heard me come up to beside her and she heard the soft “click” sound of the digital camera when I was photographing her ass. I was stunned and didn’t know what to say. I was about to say sorry when her hand moved to my thigh and she whispered “it’s ok, I won’t tell sis…”

hardthrob81
17-06-2008, 07:05 AM
I kept looking her in the eye fearing that she would tell her sister (my wife) and that it would lead to a quarrel. But then she gave me a slight devilish look and smiled at me. Her hand then moved to my crotch!

She told me that she knew I had been observing her (she didn’t know about the poly sister) and that I had been looking at her pussy when she sat cross legged at home. I felt my cock growing with her hands circling around my crotch and she gave me a light squeeze on my cock. I told myself that if I were to get away with anything, I would have to try now. So I then placed my left hand on her lap (she was still in her nurse uniform!) and slowly caressed the inside of her thigh. She squeezed my cock harder and I got bolder. My fingers moved up to her crotch and I slipped a finger into her panties. I could feel her slightly damp down there and I felt very little hair. I suppose she must have shaved recently.

She then unbuckled my belt and I took her cue, pulling down my berms to my knees. She felt my cock through my briefs and kept on stroking it from the outside. She called me by name, D, and said that I was very naughty to have photographed her while she slept! I slipped a finger into her pussy and said that I wouldn’t have done it if she hadn’t showed it to me.

She then pulled my briefs down, removed my hand from her crotch and leaned towards my cock. Good thing we ate before this as the time spent in the car had allowed the windows to frost up and no one could see us. She kissed the tip of my cock and the slowly engulfed my cock head in her little mouth. This was my 2nd BBBJ that evening! Wonders of wonders!

Daniel133
17-06-2008, 02:57 PM
Good one bro , waiting for more

tigerprawn
17-06-2008, 03:26 PM
Bro, you have written a good story and patiently too even though nobody up your points at all.... thanks for the story and keep it up! Up your points :)

cunt_eater
17-06-2008, 08:44 PM
Great story TS, sorry unable to up your pts.:o

zl1983
17-06-2008, 09:10 PM
gd 1 la..

upz upz...

:D

hardthrob81
18-06-2008, 06:55 AM
Hey no problem with the points. I got no power either. Just happy to share share at present :D

She gave me a slow BJ and we talked to each other while she was blowing me. She told me that she had ever heard my wife muffling her moans when we fucked in the bedroom when we were living together in their parents’ house. She had peeped at us from outside the room as the door was not closed and she saw us fucking as we did not switch off the night light. She said that on that particular night, I had finished off on my wife’s boobs and she saw my cock in front of her sister’s face. She was wondering how large it was and today she finally got to see it up close, and taste it as well!

I then revealed how many times I had seen her pussy through her panties, how I would voyeuristically watch her walk around the house without a bra and also had PCC while watching her that day in my own home. She was thrilled to know that and increased the frequency of her cocksucking. Before long, I told her I was gonna cum and she just nodded her head. I took it as consent and before long I came, shooting my sperm into her mouth. Just as well, because about a minute after I came and she was licking up my cock, my wife called me on my hp and asked me where we were. She snatched the hp from me and said that we were at ECP and just bought McDonalds. My wife then asked us to fetch her from Arab St as she had finished her dinner outing. We hurriedly cleaned up the car and she wiped some sperm from her lips using the McDonalds serviettes, and then we drove to Arab St to fetch my wife.

Along the way, she asked me how come I didn’t have much sperm when I came. I told her that I had actually PCC in the morning and so that’s why my load was less. She laughed and then asked my how much sperm I usually shoot when having sex with my wife. I laughed too and said that normally I can fill my wife’s cleavage a bit but since she has the smallest boobs there would be no *drain*. She then gave me a playful pinch on my arm and kept one hand stroking on my cock until we picked my wife up. I asked her if she normally slept with her frequently-changing boyfriends and if she used protection. She replied that she normally made them use condoms but there were a few guys whom she did raw. She also said that if she did raw with her boyfriend, she would allow CIM but would only swallow if she felt like it. I think she swallowed mine that night…

hardthrob81
18-06-2008, 06:59 AM
Well, at least I’ve gotten a BBBJ from one of the sisters. Now the other one is harder to get at. She spends very little time at home. In fact, the only time she’s at home would be at night when she’s sleeping. Going to school and coming home, her various BFs would send and fetch her using their motorbikes or cars. One day, she told my wife that her current BF was going to NS and would be in BMT for a good three months. She planned that she could now go clubbing without him as he forbade her to do so when they were together. (He was kinda protective. Understood, given that she is HOT!)

Again, she used the same tactic to lie to her mother. She told her mum that she would be staying at our place on Saturday night (yeah, right. No way in hell I’ll believe my future kids if they tell me this kinda crap) and that she would be watching a midnight movie with us. That night, she went clubbing at Zouk or Double-O, I can’t recall exactly which her favourite club is. As agreed with my wife, we left the front door unlatched from the inside so she could come in with her own key. The next morning, I woke up early for my usual Sunday morning run. I got a pleasant surprise as I left my bedroom and checked on the other bedroom. The door was not fully shut and I swung the door open slowly to avoid making noise. I saw my sister in law sleeping in the room clad in only her bra and panties! I could still smell the alcohol from her breath. She must have reached home only at 5am thereabouts.

Well, running short of time I quickly snapped a few zoomed pics without flash from the door and then went about my business going for my morning run. When I returned home after the run, she had already woken up and was having breakfast in bed with my wife while watching TV…

Bangster
18-06-2008, 10:54 AM
good bite-sized stories...
not too long, not too short but deliciously described.

Can't believe you actually posted the last one at 7am! :eek:

hardthrob81
18-06-2008, 01:08 PM
7am yes. OC sleeping and I'm preparing for work. lol!

I don't know how many more chapters this story will run into. So far, if I was a reader (and not the author) I would agree with your comments :D

Someone upped me not leaving his/her nick. Thanks for the points. Will try to post more on this story once my recollection and/or imagination is back heehee

waiwaiz
18-06-2008, 01:52 PM
good story.....getting more n more kan cheong liao......Don let us wait too long hor...........:D

zl1983
18-06-2008, 09:20 PM
more more pls..

well written!! :)

hardthrob81
22-06-2008, 10:53 PM
Time for another continuation to the story.

One exceptionally warm weekday, I was just lazing around at home (not at work, on casual leave) with wifey and both sisters were also bumming around at my place and having “girl talk”. Feeling sweaty from the high temperatures and the humidity expected of an equatorial country like Sillypore, I muttered under my breath that I “felt like going swimming”. The poly sister immediately took notice of what I said and jumped at it, saying that it was a great idea and she hadn’t been to the pool in ages. I looked at my wife and she just nodded, saying that she didn’t feel like leaving the house and that I could go swimming with her if I wanted to (she didn’t suspect a thing!). The nurse sister and my wife wanted to stay in to watch some Chinese drama serials (reruns lah) on Channel 8…

Well, enough said. It was only about 4pm so I got my gear together and drove to one of the Safra clubhouses with the poly sister. Upon arrival I asked her if she needed to use the changing room (just to start a conversation) and she said no need, she had already worn her swimwear underneath her t-shirt and shorts. We then picked a nice table with umbrella and stripped down to our swimwear. I removed my t-shirt and shorts quickly and took a quick shower at one of those shower heads along the poolside. I could see my sister in law taking her time to remove her clothes. In anticipation of seeing her body close up for the first time, I walked back to our table on the pretext of getting my swim goggles.

Wow… she took off her clothes and she had on a light blue bikini with white floral print, the kind you see girls wear at Siloso beach. I mean, it’s the type of swimwear you’d use to relax at the beach, not for swimming as I think there was no padding at the top. Nevertheless, I was taken in by her body (I’d never seen it up close) and was just gazing at her tits, which were poking through the thin fabric of her bikini.

hardthrob81
22-06-2008, 10:58 PM
I didn’t realise that she was looking at my eyes and following my gaze. I only snapped out of it when she hit me on my arm and said to pass her the sunblock. Alamak… I knew she caught me staring at her body. Anyway, not my fault. I’m a man, she’s a woman. We are not related by blood. And she was barely dressed. After all, I wasn’t the only one looking at her; lots of other guys in the pool were also stealing glances once she had stripped down to her bikini.

Anyway, we entered the pool and “blew bubbles” for a while to get used to the water temperature and just to cool ourselves. Then we talked for about 10 minutes. She asked me if she could borrow my car once she passed her Class 3 licence which was coming up in about 2 months. I told her that being my sister in law, of course she could borrow it but she would have to be very careful when driving it because it was a relatively new car and being a new driver on the road she needed to get used to the normal Singaporean’s driving habits (aiyah, you know, speed up when people wanna cut your lane, turn never signal, light turn green only if you wait for one second ‘kana’ horn already)… I also forbade her to drive it out on Saturday nights because I didn’t want her to consume alcohol and get caught for drink driving. Hey, my car could be impounded and I’d be saddled paying the rest of the car loan!

So, we started to tread water a bit in the middle of the pool and generally just talked cock lah, a normal harmless conversation. She also liked to float on her back so I quipped that when she did that, many guys would turn around and look at her breasts which were obviously poking out from above the surface of the water. She just giggled (like small kid lah, really) and continued whatever it was she was doing.

populex
23-06-2008, 01:22 AM
solid stuff. kudos

zl1983
23-06-2008, 09:15 AM
tks for e updates. :)

can sense more coming... :D

hardthrob81
29-06-2008, 07:55 PM
Sorry for the MIA. OC hogged the PC whole week!

I swam about 20 laps that evening but she only lasted about 5 laps. She then left the pool and relaxed on one of the deck chairs near our table. I waded at the pool edge close to our table so I could still chat with her. She was exceptionally chatty and was applying some sunblock on her legs and arms. I saw her squeeze the lotion onto her palms and spread it slowly and evenly across the smooth fair skin of her legs and arms. Beats me why she wanted to apply the sunblock. It was already past 5pm and the sun, although still shining, was slowly setting amidst some clouds at the horizon. (The clouds were cumulus clouds. This probably has got very little to do with the story, but I just thought I wanted to add this bit in as I was formerly very much into cloud formations hehehe…)

She also applied the lotion onto the top of her chest and onto her belly area. I noted that she had a small piercing at her belly button which I felt should not be there as she still had some slight baby fats in that area and did not have a super flat washboard stomach yet. In the back of my mind, I was hoping that she’d ask me to help her put the lotion on her back, like what I’ve read in other erotic stories online. Alas! That was not to be. She just laid back and closed her eyes once she finished applying the lotion. The conversation stopped there and I resumed swimming a few more laps.

hardthrob81
29-06-2008, 07:58 PM
After another 10-12 laps, my sister in law got up from the deck chair and joined me in the pool. There was a relatively small attendance at the pool that evening, being a weekday. Although I counted about 50 pax in the main pool, there was still enough lane space to do laps without bumping into other swimmers. She swam towards me and we hung out at the side of the pool chit-chatting again.

While chatting, she turned her body to face the pool edge and back again a few times at random. Each time she did it, however, would cause either breast to glance or brush against my arm. I asked her if she usually went swimming with her boyfriend(s) and she said no, she just normally goes to Sentosa about once a month and even then she plays volleyball or just hang out in the sea. Swimming was not one of her strengths and she preferred rollerblading instead.

I tried my best to avoid staring at her tits by looking into her eyes when we chatted. Then I saw her look down at her cleavage and she asked me if I found her attractive. I replied as casually as I could, that in my books she would be rated 8 out of 10 and I also told her that a lot of my friends thought the same too. She did not seem to pay attention to what I said and was muttering something under her breath. I did not catch what she said.

I got her attention and asked her what the matter was. She then told me that this conversation would be limited to the two of us only and I was not to tell my wife. I agreed and she told me that her past boyfriends and current boyfriend all kept trying to bed her. She said that they tried to get fresh with her sometimes even on the first date. She did not wish to touch base too fast so she normally resisted. I then asked her how long she dated a guy before allowing them to bed her. She said that out of the 7 boyfriends she had, only 3 had bedded her and even then she went out with them for at least a month before consenting to sex.

Graffiti
30-06-2008, 01:57 AM
Nice story.. 6 green apples for you.. now you got power..

keep it coming..

Eric22
30-06-2008, 08:39 AM
Nice story.... Keep it up... :D

the_e_ones
30-06-2008, 09:15 AM
Bro hardthrob81, thanks for sharing your stories with your sister-in-laws...
thoroughly enjoyed!

Upped you two "e" for encouragement!

cunt_eater
30-06-2008, 10:05 PM
sorry bro I have no pt to give but will give my support by voting your thread.:)

goldenwolf
30-06-2008, 10:17 PM
I can sense that you will be bedding her soon.:)

hardthrob81
01-07-2008, 06:56 AM
Continuing the conversation, I asked her if she normally slept with her boyfriends after going out drinking and clubbing. She nodded and said that on the nights she didn’t return home after clubbing, she would be at some budget hotel with her boyfriend. She then whispered to me that she had even done a threesome with another couple. Shit! I thought to myself. I’m in the freaking pool and wearing only my trunks. If I got a hard-on now, got nowhere to hide. Lol… I tried to think innocent thoughts to take my mind off what she said (I don’t know about you guys, but I thought of my ugly fat boss barking deadlines at me!).

I smiled at her and stopped talking about her sexploits at that point. I swam away and once I regained normal cock size I left the pool and told her that I was done swimming. She also left the pool and we went back to the table to get our stuff. Seeing her nipples protruding from the wet fabric of her bikini top almost aroused me again, but I managed to drape a large towel around my waist and walk to the changing room without event. She also went to the ladies’ changing room to get dressed.

Wah… once I entered the privacy of the shower stall, I really felt like PCC again. While showering I used some soap to start off but did not complete for some reason. Once I was back to normal size again, I left the shower, got dressed and left the changing room to look for my sister in law.

hardthrob81
01-07-2008, 06:58 AM
She was already waiting at the carpark when I found her. She was dressed in a white tank top (I think the same one as the cat-clawing incident above) and a pair of running shorts. You know, the kind of shorts that JC girls like to wear for sports i.e. the sides are cut higher than the front or back. I stole a glance at her smooth creamy skin at her thigh area, and then l looked away and fumbled for my car keys. We got in the car and I drove off. She placed her bag on the floor of the passenger seat and slid her seat all the way back. She then bent over and rummaged her bag to look for something. I had the opportunity to stop at a traffic light, and so I got a good view of her tits as well when she bent over.

*honk honk* Bastard other drivers! Can’t even give me chance to see my sister in law zhao geng heehee… the lights had turned green and I was still stationary ahahahaha… I released the brake pedal and drove off… cursing under my breath. We chatted on the way home, and a sinister smile appeared on my face as I whispered to her, “so how many times have you threesome?”

She looked at me and saw the smirk on my face, and replied nonchalantly “well, a few times… why you ask? Kaypoh ar? Or just wanna find out the *juicy* details???” Wah… she knew what I was after. So I just told her, “me kaypoh lah… cos I dunno my sister very the naughty one what…”

And so she started telling me her sexploits… she was quite a vivid storyteller, leaving out only the very unimportant details… e.g. she even remembered the length of the guy’s cock and what the other girl’s pussy tasted like! The way she described her threesome to me was as if she was actually performing it there and then! I recall that she said “I remember the way he laid me on my back and Jane (the other girl) was licking my breasts… he slowly pushed his cock into me until I could feel his balls against my ass…”

zl1983
01-07-2008, 11:15 AM
great updates..

keep them coming pls.. :)

Daniel133
01-07-2008, 12:06 PM
Hmmm, so action going to start soon :)

proevoguy
04-07-2008, 07:15 PM
more pls:D

raid
04-07-2008, 08:46 PM
Good story bro, waiting for next episode. ;)

zl1983
04-07-2008, 09:21 PM
any more updates?? :confused:

hardthrob81
05-07-2008, 07:01 AM
Hang on, there's more to come. You'll just have to be patient. I've been caught up with an abundance of work recently and an finding it hard (pun intended) to write the remainder of the story in regular intervals.

Will try to post an update over the weekend, but could possibly be later e.g. by Monday.

hardthrob81
10-07-2008, 06:37 AM
I was having trouble driving properly as her narration of sex made me very, very hard and horny. I think she knew what was happening to me as her eyes were also sneaking glances at my shorts. I was wearing those football shorts since we had just come back from swimming. I also wasn’t wearing any underwear (it’s a habit of mine) since the shorts already had the inner lining sewed in. she could obviously see my cock poking out of my shorts like a tent, and I was getting a little embarrassed by this. She did not make any references to me during the rest of the journey, except that she kept me hard by still talking about her sexploits. I tried my best to drive without any distractions back to my multi-storey carpark.

Once we were at the carpark I circled around, looking for a lot. We parked the car and then walked to the lift lobby to go up to my unit. When leaving the car I managed to *park* my cock against the elastic band of my shorts and therefore managed to prevent it from poking out. The t-shirt I was wearing also was long enough to cover up that part. She walked to the lift lobby rather quickly. I mean, her walking pace was a little faster than mine. Maybe it was because she wasn’t carrying anything with her. She had dumped her wet bikini and towel into my sports bag so she wouldn’t have to carry anything.

hardthrob81
10-07-2008, 06:39 AM
Once she was inside the lift, I saw her reach for the lift buttons and then wait for me to enter. I got inside the lift stood behind her, leaning against the back of the lift. Meanwhile, I observed that the button for the top floor was lit up. Strange, I thought. My unit was on the second-last level. Was I in for a treat! The moment the doors closed on us, she backed into me and pushed her ass against my cock! I was really taken by surprise then. She then turned around to look into my eyes, then reached for both my hands and placed them on her breasts! Through her tank top, of course.

She then said to me “well, I can’t just leave you hard like that!” I needed no second invitation. I grabbed both her tits in my hand and grinded my cock against her ass through her shorts. She was bent over and kept giggling. I guess she thought this was some kind of joke as we were still clothed and the contact between my cock and her ass was separated by both our shorts. My hands were auto-roaming her tits and my cock, which she had freed from my shorts, was also being fondled by her from in front. It was like, standing doggy but fully clothed. I also quickly moved one hand to the front of her pussy and auto-roam there too. This must have lasted for 10 seconds before I stopped and said “ok, door going to open liao”.

She also quickly stood normally and adjusted her tank top and bra, both of which had been dislodged from their normal fit by me. When we exited the lift, she pulled my hand and led me to the staircase landing. I was really really hoping that I would get some that evening, but I was to be disappointed (in a way). When we reached the staircase landing, she said that she wanted to see my cock. Without waiting for me to respond, she pulled my shorts away from my body and pulled my cock out. After looking at it and stroking it for about half a minute, she said “I want to see you masturbate...”

hardthrob81
10-07-2008, 06:48 AM
“Here? Now???” I asked her back. She nodded her head and just told me to go ahead and do it. She would keep watch and make sure that no neighbours were approaching. Narbey! Still daytime siah! The sun haven’t set! Siao girl lah this one! Anyway, who was I to deny myself this opportunity? Hehehe… I told her that ok, I would PCC in front of her but I wish to see something to stimulate me. She gave me a “hmph” look on her face and pulled her tank top up, exposing her bra-clad breasts to me. I then started to wank off lah. I was standing on a lower step from where she was sitting, so her face and breasts were about the same level as my cock.

I was smiling all the way as I wanked off in front of her, and she was also smiling at me and caressing her breasts through her bra while watching me. After only one minute or so of wanking, I told her that I was going to cum soon. She then moved closer to me and slipped her bra downwards, exposing her nipples. She said to me “I want you to cum on my breasts…” and not much longer after that I let go my sperm onto her cleavage. She used her hand to spread my cum across both her breasts and then wore her bra back normally. We gave each other a smirk and then returned to my place where my wife and her sister were still watching the Chinese drama serials on Channel 8…

zl1983
10-07-2008, 10:13 AM
great updates! :)

retire11
10-07-2008, 02:48 PM
The best so far.

10-07-2008, 06:52 PM
Gd story bro,keep carry on.camp here.

hyde09
10-07-2008, 07:28 PM
Great , waiting for more update.:D

Unagidon
10-07-2008, 08:08 PM
Nice story... camping for more action. ;)

carmeo88
10-07-2008, 09:15 PM
camping here!:D

hardthrob81
11-07-2008, 07:05 AM
The next episode of my sexual encounters with either sister happened almost 2 months from the date of the ECP car blowjob. In between, I did not maintain much contact with either of them due to my wife spending a lot of time with me. Almost every night or every other night after work, she would bring me out shopping for clothes, furniture at IKEA (we went to the Tampines branch, got free parking and nice food!) and also just general window-shopping around town and elsewhere. Wah, she really finished up most of my bonus (end of the year bah) and I was having a hard time repaying the credit card debts. Thankfully I got a windfall after I struck 3rd prize on a 4D bet (not much lah, only $10 big) so that paid off the banks and also left me with about $1k left to spend on chionging.

Well, what happened was actually a chance encounter with the nurse sister. I had gone out clubbing to MOS with a few guy friends (mostly former schoolmates) and my wife had opted not to join me since they were not bringing their WAGs along too (Wives And Girlfriends). So there we were, partying away and having a nice time talking about old days when my sister-in-law went up to me to say hi. She was also at that same club and was with a few of her colleagues (hellooooooo nurse!) whom some were normal girls and one or two were quite attractive. I introduced her to my friends as my SIL and afterwards she got her friends to mingle with us and just chit-chatted and had fun, drinking and dancing. Of course, I made sure to hint that all the guys were married or attached so that left my buddies no chance of hitting it off with any of the girls! Hahaha…

p.s. If one of you bros happened to be one of my buddies there that night, sorry if I spoilt your chance of a fling!

I didn’t drink much that night except for one or two glasses of bourbon coke, since I drove there and didn’t want to be caught drink-driving. So, my wife called me at 12:00am and asked if I was coming home soon. I told her that I had bumped into her sister and would probably offer to drive her home if she wanted to, since we lived so close to each other. At about 12:30am, we called it quits and prepared to go home (yes, I know, this is damn early!). I only gave a lift to my SIL in the car, as everyone else opted to take taxis. In the car, I could tell that she had been drinking maybe a tad heavy as I could smell quite a lot of alcohol on her. Nevertheless, she was still able to hold a normal conversation, albeit a bit slurred. Her pretty face was also red from the alcohol.

hardthrob81
11-07-2008, 07:07 AM
Anyway, once we were in the car, I waited a few minutes to warm up the engine as well as to offer her some assistance since I thought she was pretty much drunk over her limit. However, it turned out I was wrong as she was capable of holding her alcohol. She smiled at me and asked if I wanted to go straight home. I looked into her eyes and asked with a devilish smile if she had something else in mind. Since she didn’t respond except for returning my smile, I asked her if I could expect something more from her, thinking back about our ECP blowjob. Again, she didn’t reply and just smiled back at me. I took it as consent and then drove to the nearest ‘safe’ Hotel 81 I could think of, somewhere in Chinatown. At least I was familiar with that hotel and I knew parking was not a problem.

We quickly checked in upon reaching the hotel and I took a 2-hour room. Once we were inside the room, our tongues were all over each other. I couldn’t believe that in just a few minutes time, I would be fucking my wife’s sister and she was partially drunk, to boot! She was fumbling for my belt and zipper, and I was also trying to unzip her dress from the back. Sorry, I forgot to mention. She was wearing a one-piece tight-fitting denim dress with short sleeves and the dress came up to just mid-thigh area. Just nice for clubbing, not too overly flashy else she would raise her parents’ suspicion.

I had one hand up her dress from the hem already, and was furiously trying to feel for her pussy. While still frenching her I pushed her panties to one side and inserted two fingers into her pussy. Damn, was she wet! I could feel the heat from her pussy engulfing my fingers. I slid them in and out all the while using my other hand to clumsily unzip her dress and pull it off her body. I have to admit that I was not very successful and could not get the dress off. Still, she was going to be mine that night. We frenched in a standing position and she climbed on me and crossed her legs around my waist. This time, as I had stopped fingering her, I could use both hands to support her body weight and also successfully remove her dress and pull it over her head, and throw it onto the floor.

hardthrob81
11-07-2008, 07:09 AM
By then, she already had my shirt off and my pants were in a heap around my ankles. There we were. I was standing only in my briefs and with a raging hard-on. She was in her bra and WET panties and was being carried around my waist, her pussy perfectly positioned on the bulge in my briefs. We kept on frenching heavily while she ground her pelvis into my throbbing erection (hence the name hardthrob81! Having a hard throbbing cock at Hotel 81! Hahaha… I am so NOT creative)

As I carried her onto the bed, I took a quick look around the room. It was one of those rooms with a huge mirror on the wall at the foot of the bed, from floor to ceiling. I was always afraid that there was someone else at the other side of that mirror and was filming us. But that was not the time to be cautious! I threw her onto the bed and she laid on her back. I pulled her ass towards the edge of the bed and then pulled down her panties, which by now were already soaking wet. Then I got to paint her for about five minutes and I didn’t realise that she tasted so different from her sister. Not in a bad kind of way, but just different.

I painted her for five minutes and then she stopped thrusting her pelvis into my face. My turn! I didn’t even need to get on the bed. I stood up from where I was knelt down and she quickly removed her bra before engulfing my entire dick in her mouth. Man, her blows were mind-blowing lah! She used her fingers to expertly play with my balls and also circle my anus. All the time her head was bobbing up and down on my cock. I felt that there was something different about her blowjob that night, and I stopped her for a moment. She looked up at me and smiled broadly, showing me a tongue stud. That was new! I grabbed her head and forced my cock into her mouth again, since she was already so receptive to me. Probably she was high from the alcohol too.

hardthrob81
11-07-2008, 07:11 AM
Thanks for the points to those who upped me. Here's the last bit for this section.

After face-fucking her for a few minutes, I felt that I was going to cum soon. I said to her “I’m going to cum in your mouth, baby” and she increased her frequency of playing with my balls. I couldn’t stand it much longer. Then she did something special, which I experienced for the first time. She deep-throated me and snaked out her tongue and licked my balls! Aaarrrghhhh! I let go a stream of cum into her mouth but she didn’t stop blowing me! I was already weak in the knees but managed to keep standing while I emptied my balls into my SIL’s hot little mouth. She cleaned up my cock with her mouth and tongue and let her stud slide around the underside of my cock. I could see some cum splattered around the sides of her mouth, but she didn’t care. She frenched me again and asked me to lie down on the bed.

We then got into a 69 position and continued with our second round of foreplay since the first one lasted only about ten minutes. Amazingly, she got me hard again (I could never do two consecutive rounds with the wife) and I was painting and fingering her flowing pussy while she sucked me back to full hardness. After another few minutes of foreplay, she climbed off me and laid on her back. I positioned myself in between her legs and inserted my penis into her waiting pussy in one fluid motion. I could hear a moan escape her lips as I entered her. Wasting no time, I pumped away slowly and she thrust her hips towards me in unison, meeting every thrust of mine with one of hers.

After some time in missionary I moved to the side of the bed and sat down on the edge. Then she straddled me and I got to lick her small cleavage while she was riding me. Then she turned and faced away from me, another new rear-entry position. Wow… I was really getting some great sex that night! We didn’t even need to do any doggie… I grabbed her small (comparatively lah) tits from behind and used it to guide her up and down my cock. I couldn’t stand it for much longer, as we weren’t using any condoms!

We were now standing and I was fucking her pussy from behind while she had both hands on the wall in front of her. Her ecstatic moans, interrupted by every thrust I put forward, were driving me insane. I fucked her harder and she moaned out louder and louder, until I came to the point of no return. I pulled out from her and pushed her head down towards my cock. She knew what was happening and opened her mouth in waiting. I then let out a sigh of satisfaction as I unloaded a second time into her mouth that night!

We laid on the bed for another 10 minutes before we got dressed and left the hotel. I didn’t bother to shower as coming home smelling fresh would definitely raise my wife’s suspicions… hahaha… Anyway, I didn’t even need to send her home. She didn’t want to go back to her place as it was nearing 3:00am and she was hungry. We stopped by a popular prata shop to tah-pow some prata home and then we went back to my place. I woke the wife up and we had an early breakfast (or late supper) and then we retired to bed.

(End of this section)

pro.d.igy
11-07-2008, 01:33 PM
Outstanding! This is perhaps, one of the more "realistic" stories I have read so far.

TS, don't keep us waiting too long! :)

Ridler
11-07-2008, 05:52 PM
Very interesting story. I like it very much.

Thank you for sharing. :D

jiro08
14-07-2008, 09:41 AM
great story keep it coming :D

kkss_tt
14-07-2008, 02:41 PM
please, I am waiting for the next session.

zl1983
14-07-2008, 06:25 PM
waiting for e next section den... hehe.. :D

cunt_eater
14-07-2008, 10:00 PM
more pls.:D

cunt_eater
14-07-2008, 10:08 PM
Yeah keep going!:D

cunt_eater
14-07-2008, 10:12 PM
sorry double post.:p

Shark69
09-02-2009, 05:04 AM
power !every man's dream i guess!

hardthrob81
07-03-2009, 08:29 AM
Sorry for the long absence. Didn't have much time to continue the story due to personal commitments.

Anyway, we left in my car and Id rive her home. I'll keep this short because there's more juicy stuff coming up in the next few posts.

In the car, as usual, we talked about anything and everything, and eventually she spoke about how she would sometimes get a little dry during sex with her boyfriends. She claimed it was because he was not very well endowed - average at best - and joked that she always felt he wasn't making full use of her available space hehehe... Leaving the car, she gave my crotch a quick grab before running to the lift of her block...

I met my 2nd SIL for at least a couple of trysts at H81's in the next 3 months or so. Can't blame us! She was busy with FYP or something, and I was also caught up with work and stuff.

So, one day, as the two of us were chit-chatting in the car after I fetched her from school, I asked her if she would like to hang out with me and my friends. It was only about 7pm and I knew my friends were at Parkway Parade playing pool that evening. She said she didn't mind, so I drove to PP and called my wife saying that I was playing pool and that her sis was accompanying me.

Reaching the pool place, I played a few frames (lost lah, luckily no side bet) and bought a few cans of soft drinks from the vending machines as forfeit. I noticed that my SIL was exchanging glances with one of my friends (who was not very tall, but above average in the looks department) and eventually they were chatting happily with each other. Knowing my friend (playboy type) it wasn't long before they started getting giggly and I saw them making small touches on each others arms or legs jokingly. You know, the I-poke-you-you-poke-me-back kinda thing. After about an hour or so, we paid for the table and the 4 of us walked back to our cars.

hardthrob81
07-03-2009, 08:32 AM
As I was walking with my SIL, she stopped me suddenly and asked if we could go to a hotel. I gave her a puzzled look. Now? I mean, I thought we were supposed to go home already. Then she said that I should ask my friends along and make up some story to get them to follow us. I suspected she was up to something and readily agreed. I shouted out to the two idiots (haha sorry guys) oi! and told them that we were going to H81 because she wanted to chill out for awhile. I also asked if they wanted to come along. Of course they said yes lah! I was winking at them while asking so there was no way in hell they were gonna say no!

We drove to my favourite H81 at L8 and checked into a room. Reaching the room, standard lah. On the tv, jump on the bed, what else? At that time nothing happen yet. I told the 3 of them that I'd pop by the vending machine at the carpark to get some drinks and then I left the room. I was totally unprepared for what was I was going to see...

Basket! When I returned to the room, and one of my friends (let's call him H, and the other is J) opened the door, he was already topless and once I stepped in, I saw J and my SIL (ok, let's call her S from now) exchanging a long wet kiss! Her top was on the floor and I could see her creamy white skin against the dark red of her lace bra. J's hands were all over her back and I saw her groping near his crotch too.

Mai tu liao!!! H already move behind her and was feeling her tits from behind while trying to remove his jeans at the same time. I also didn't waste any time! Took off my shirt and jeans and joined in the fun lah! We made sure her leggings and skirt (wtf? I hate seeing gals wear leggings) were off quickly and then we all fondled her while she was still in her dark red lace bra and bright red panties.

First to receive service was J. She was eyeing him the whole night and I must admit that I felt quite uncomfortable because this was the very first time I was having a threesome or moresome, and this was also the first time the 3 of us buddies were getting naked with each other! S removed J's briefs and pushed him onto the bed. As she took his hard cock into her mouth, H removed her bra and I helped to slide her panties off her smooth ass. Her pussy was pink and shiny, getting wet already! But when I kissed her pussy from behind I felt some sharp stubble... alamak, she never shave clean lah... the small hairs poking out a little. Nevermind! I use my fingers and finger-fuck her... H all this while had taken one of her hands and guided it to his cock. She now had a cock in her mouth, one in her hand, and I was furiously sliding 3 of my fingers in and out of her pussy!

hardthrob81
07-03-2009, 08:33 AM
Once I felt she was wet enough, I positioned myself behind her and slid my cock into her pussy slowly. First the head, then pulled out a bit, then in some more. By the third slide, all the way in liao! I pump her with steady rhythm and she was also giving H a blowjob at this time. J was by her side and was wriggling his way under her body (she was in doggy style) so he could suck on her tits.

I don't know how else to express that first 30min we had together. We all took turns fucking her. I was the first to fuck her, while she was blowing H. Then H wanted a piece of the action so I gave way to him and shoved my slippery cock into her mouth while J still nursed on her breasts. After 5 mins of pumping I stopped to have a breather then J got his chance to fuck her pussy. Something like that lah, it was all quite confusing but extremely erotic as she was making soft moans throughout the entire time.

One dangerous thing that evening was that none of us were using rubbers. However, my buddies all said they were safe (not too sure about the playboy J though) and we threw caution to the wind that night. after 30mins of fucking she knelt on the bed and we stood around her, each taking turns to be given one last blow by her. In the end we shot our loads on her tits and face. It was awesome, like something out of a porn movie.

I took the liberty of bathing with her after the sex, while H and J cleaned up on their own. In the bathroom I received another blow from her and since I was hard and horny again I turned her around and had my way with her in the shower (standing doggy style). This time I let loose my inhibitions and she was also moaning loudly. We didn't care that my friends were still in the room and would definitely know what we were doing! Hey, after all, I was getting rations from her all the way and they were only having some luck on that particular evening.

After showering we found that H and J had already left the room. they were probably pissed that I had 2nd round without them hehehe... We got dressed and I drove her home, stopping at a coffeeshop somewhere to buy some makan for my wife ...

sennheiser
07-03-2009, 12:12 PM
great writing bro!! :D

king1404
07-03-2009, 01:05 PM
wah lao eekk....
brother, think you are the most luckiest man if it is true man!!!

hardthrob81
08-03-2009, 11:11 AM
Thanks for the votes of confidence. Will write more stuff if my memory+imagination returns! No one else likes my stories? hehehe

Assurance: all my stories are 100% original and not plagiarised from anywhere.

hardthrob81
09-03-2009, 10:28 PM
Fantasy

It had always been a fantasy of mine to fuck a girl wearing swimwear. I just loved the way the lycra or spandex clung to the skin and can trace the body lines clearly. I spoke about this to 2nd SIL one day and she said that she would help fulfil my fantasy. Woohoo!

Being a regular beach-goer, she had a drawer half-full of bikinis and swimwuits, ranging from halter tops or tank tops with bikini bottoms, to full-body one-piece suits. We made a date for a Fragrance Hotel along GL one evening (to have some variety instead of H81) and I picked her up from Aljunied MRT station before we checked in together.

hardthrob81
09-03-2009, 10:29 PM
As usual, paid for transit usage of the room and then entered the room. I didn't want the place to be too bright so I adjusted the lighting and made sure there was enough for us to see each other clearly but not so bright as to flood the room with light.

That evening she was wearing a tight-fitting lycra tank top (brown colour) and jeans. Perfect schoolwear. Her cardigan was removed and on the floor of my car the moment I picked her up from the MRT station. We sat on the bed together and I traced the outline of her bra on the tank top. As she tilted her head back, I could not resist kissing her defined shoulder bones area and worked my way to between her breasts, with the tank top still on.

I had a specific objective that night, for the first round. I wanted her in her clothes, if possible. I hooked my thumbs around the waist of her jeans which were unzipped earlier, and pulled them off her legs. As we frenched heavily, she laid on her back and pulled me on top of her. My pants were off already and I was grinding my cock into her pussy area, through my briefs and her panty. As I rocked my hips up and down, sliding my cock shaft along her pussy, I saw a wet patch begin to form on the thin material of her panty.