PDA

View Full Version : 18 yrs old SYT From Da Liang (Singapore PR)

Zhangfrankie
13-06-2008, 06:26 PM
18 yrs old SYT (Singapore PR) Studying in Singapore

new blood!!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

first time I am sharing. was horny yesterday in office and got to know a 18 yr old girl who offered her services. Name is Xin Xin. tell me she was 18 yrs old SYT (Singapore PR) Studying in Singapore as her parents are working here. Really very green type with sexy figure. You can image only 18 yr old.

So approach her to chit chat a bit, she is the very shy type and she said she just offer such service for less than one week...

FJ was pefect but she is inexperienced as its very tight and wet ready and the skin is very young and smooth. After which we hug for a while....great GFE!!! She even offer 15 min nice massage for me (you may also ask for it)

Name:Xin Xin
Province:Da Lian 大连,Singapore PR Look: SYT with a very cute, 'innocent' look Body: slim and sexy, Smooth creamy 'virgin' kind of skin BoobS:32b (pink nipples and very soft but lifted like virgin) Height:appx 1.62m 32B-24-33 Weight:appx 48kg Cathbath:6/10 BJ:7/10 FJ:9/10 (very clean, tight and wet pussy,image only 18yr) (Did 3 different positions... missionary, cowgal on me & doggie) very neat SHUANG! Attitude:9/10 (make the session feel like the 'First time') Damage:$100+$10 tips 1hr/1 shoot (CD + Room your own) Dont's: no ANAL, no RAW RTF: definitely Overall considered a gem. Bros, please be gentle with her okay. Interested can PM me for your favorite day and time as well as your age and handphone # will arrange the slot for you. 3 bros a day. Sorry, she is so young. and take care of her pls. PS: 1. Please Respect her and handle gentle care although she on business to please your need.She is so young. 2. Upz me if possible for my effort will search harder to provide better services. 3. Indian Malay bros sorry. Bros over 40 yr old sorry. Please don't brother me �

blacktaj
13-06-2008, 07:54 PM
This looks like a job for Commando Taj. Please pm me contact. Cheers.

Zhangfrankie
13-06-2008, 08:16 PM
Hi, BROs,

SINCE a lot of requests for bonking XIn XIN, booking please as XIN XIN still studying in the school. We need to arrange the slots. Thanks for your supporting.

Please do post FR after bonking to improve her service. She is so green and innocent. We need to train her well and treat her nicely. Thanks

Zhangfrankie
13-06-2008, 08:55 PM
Hi, Bros,

Xin Xin will decide to serve bros from next Monday. Pls book as soon as possible.

As so many supports from Bros, the senior will have priority. Sorry for newbies, we need to train her for better services.

Pls do post FR after bonking. Thanks.

antanas2004
13-06-2008, 10:11 PM
wao, 18yr so young, can pm me ?

m0747
13-06-2008, 10:36 PM
interested in this syt, pls pm me the contact. thks!:D

pinknipple
13-06-2008, 10:41 PM
$100 for an 18 yr old is good.

But u make it sound like she's not a local. so where she from ? PRC ? Malaysia ? :rolleyes:

sam_sam
13-06-2008, 11:01 PM
bro, pm me this young girl contact no. MILLION THANKS

hotdick69
13-06-2008, 11:04 PM
wow 18yr SYT..... me real ORD commando would love to try :D

kupchai
13-06-2008, 11:26 PM
wow 18 yo prc student in singapore can get PR liao!!!

frnchua
14-06-2008, 12:21 AM
Bro , u find a gems , will u pls p.m. me .
Many thanks , will post PR

new blood!!

first time I am sharing. was horny yesterday in office and got to know a 18 yr old girl who offered her services. Name is Xin Xin. tell me she was 18 yrs old SYT (Singapore PR) Studying in Singapore as her parents are working here. Really very green type with sexy figure. You can image only 18 yr old.

So approach her to chit chat a bit, she is the very shy type and she said she just offer such service for less than one week...

FJ was pefect but she is inexperienced as its very tight and wet ready and the skin is very young and smooth. After which we hug for a while....great GFE!!! She even offer 15 min nice massage for me (you may also ask for it)

Province:Da Lian 大连,Singapore PR
Look: SYT with a very cute, 'innocent' look
Body: slim and sexy, Smooth creamy 'virgin' kind of skin
BoobS:32b (pink nipples and very soft but lifted like virgin)
Height:appx 1.62m 32B-24-33
Weight:appx 48kg
Cathbath:6/10
BJ:7/10
FJ:9/10 (very clean, tight and wet pussy,image only 18yr) (Did 3 different positions... missionary, cowgal on me & doggie) very neat SHUANG!
Attitude:9/10 (make the session feel like the 'First time')
Damage:$100+$10 tips 1hr/1 shoot (CD + Room your own)
Dont's: no ANAL, no RAW
RTF: definitely

Overall considered a gem. Bros, please be gentle with her okay. Interested can PM me for your favorite day and time as well as your age and handphone # will arrange the slot for you. 3 bros a day. Sorry, she is so young. and take care of her pls.

PS:

1. Please Respect her and handle gentle care although she on business to please your need.She is so young.
2. Upz me if possible for my effort will search harder to provide better services.
3. Indian Malay bros sorry. Bros over 40 yr old sorry. Please don't brother me

Zhangfrankie
14-06-2008, 12:30 AM
her parents are working in SG so got PR liao!!

heavenlove
14-06-2008, 01:17 AM
look like another SYT intro by bro Zhangfrankie
will camp here for FRs
thanks for sharing.

dezzz77
14-06-2008, 02:11 AM

new blood!!

Province:Da Lian 大连,Singapore PR
Look: SYT with a very cute, 'innocent' look
Body: slim and sexy, Smooth creamy 'virgin' kind of skin
BoobS:32b (pink nipples and very soft but lifted like virgin)
Height:appx 1.62m 32B-24-33
Weight:appx 48kg
Cathbath:6/10
BJ:7/10
FJ:9/10 (very clean, tight and wet pussy,image only 18yr) (Did 3 different positions... missionary, cowgal on me & doggie) very neat SHUANG!
Attitude:9/10 (make the session feel like the 'First time')
Damage:$100+$10 tips 1hr/1 shoot (CD + Room your own)
Dont's: no ANAL, no RAW
RTF: definitely

Overall considered a gem. Bros, please be gentle with her okay. Interested can PM me for your favorite day and time as well as your age and handphone # will arrange the slot for you. 3 bros a day. Sorry, she is so young. and take care of her pls.

PS:

1. Please Respect her and handle gentle care although she on business to please your need.She is so young.
2. Upz me if possible for my effort will search harder to provide better services.
3. Indian Malay bros sorry. Bros over 40 yr old sorry. Please don't brother me

bro pls pm me the contact , like to try she so young ............

denden7070
14-06-2008, 02:20 AM
wonder me as a newbie got chance to bonk this syt:Dluckily i'm not over 40 yet,TS......me can???:rolleyes:;)

Hoterik
14-06-2008, 08:36 AM
Bro, interested in your SYT, share your contacts pls
:)

lonely.guy
14-06-2008, 09:23 AM
hi i am interested!!name brandon msg me at 82223271 to talk more abt the detail!!hope to see ur msg soon

Zhangfrankie
14-06-2008, 07:00 PM
the first batch of 20 bros have received the contacts.let's wait for the first FR. pls...........................train her to be a good FLs for better skill

coolstud18
14-06-2008, 08:12 PM
can certainly helps to improve XinXin experience, bru!
pm me her contact pls.
will try immediately and post fr.

listeneralways
14-06-2008, 08:25 PM
Wow I also wanna try... ... please share contact too? Thanks

Zhangfrankie
14-06-2008, 09:24 PM
Hi, bros, Xinxin might be still afraid of providing her service in hotel as she is worried about security issue. pls do convince her and train her well.

Raymond64
16-06-2008, 09:28 AM
First, thanks TS for the contact.
Tried calling Xin Xin yesterday but no one answer the phone, SMS also no reply... May be TS can check what happens to her? :confused:

tacmehom
25-06-2008, 12:44 AM
Any bro meet up with this SYT recently? Or any bro uped her?

cheers

tacmehom
25-06-2008, 12:49 AM
Sorry for double post.

cheers

Draco565
25-06-2008, 08:52 AM
Would appreciate if you could give me her contact number. Will write a FR in return. thanks.

dinjas
25-06-2008, 01:47 PM
hi bro

pls pm me for her contact

thk

ultrashiok
25-06-2008, 02:59 PM
Any bro meet up with this SYT recently? Or any bro uped her?

No reply to sms. Think this happened to everyone.

TS also MIA liao.

bonker-69
25-06-2008, 04:00 PM
bro TS, i've PMED you for contacts.. Please check your mail..

Thanks