PDA

View Full Version : New scam on michat

hhlover
08-03-2022, 05:01 PM
Jus 3days ago got to know a lady from michat..
Exchange watapps number n have been chatting for the past two days..
She say she from malaysia working HR in sin.. normal chatting for two days.. from morning she working chat stop chat stop till nite.. even got send some photo of food she eat during lunch n dinner.. oso her selfie when i requested.. then ytd nite while chatting she say she got 2nd job, working part time for zalora marketing.. earning some comm.. byt didnt mention much..
So today as usual we were chatting till now.. she suddenly ask me if i free can help her do the zalora marketing thimg so when she go back she dun need to work till too late.. so tot of nothing.. can jus help her.. but it turn out she send me a watapps contact n link.. press the link come out zalora website.. then need to screenshot n send back to the watapps.. after tat they ask me to do a bank transfer of the amount of the item to a so call customer n after 20min they will retransfer me back the money plus the comm
Straight away it look so much like a scam cos all in chinese plus little english..
Go to zalora website n chat with the agent.. n was told they didnt have any watapps service n is a scam..
Hope bro here dun fall into it when using michat.. cos it really so real the way she behave n talk as though she is jus a normal working malaysia girl.. can even told me she from malacca n wat kind of food is nice there..
Her name sherene..
Any bro come across her..

mm88617
08-03-2022, 05:08 PM
Haha I have same experience but mine is like scramming me in online gaming. Must becareful in future d

Pineapplexpress
08-03-2022, 05:53 PM
She say she from malaysia working HR in sin.. normal chatting for two days.. from morning she working chat stop chat stop till nite.. even got send some photo of food she eat during lunch n dinner.. oso her selfie when i requested.. then ytd nite while chatting she say she got 2nd job, working part time for zalora marketing.. earning some comm.. byt didnt mention much..
So today as usual we were chatting till now.. she suddenly ask me if i free can help her do the zalora marketing thimg so when she go back she dun need to work till too late.. so tot of nothing.. can jus help her.. but it turn out she send me a watapps contact n link.. press the link come out zalora website.. then need to screenshot n send back to the watapps.. after tat they ask me to do a bank transfer of the amount of the item to a so call customer n after 20min they will retransfer me back the money plus the comm
Straight away it look so much like a scam cos all in chinese plus little english..
Go to zalora website n chat with the agent.. n was told they didnt have any watapps service n is a scam..
Hope bro here dun fall into it when using michat.. cos it really so real the way she behave n talk as though she is jus a normal working malaysia girl.. can even told me she from malacca n wat kind of food is nice there..
Her name sherene..

After you receive this message that she worked in Zalora, tell her that you work in Lazada and have to do a quick survey first and ask her for her bank account. :D:D

bernardlee
08-03-2022, 06:36 PM
Gave up on michat. A lot of scammers inside.

captainjackoff
08-03-2022, 07:14 PM
Gave up on michat. A lot of scammers inside.

while being new to the scene.. a lot is give you address of their location. some is hotel, while some are shops. how do you guys filter out which is real or fake? i usually ask how to deal and once they mention game cards, then i'm out.. haha

bernardlee
08-03-2022, 07:21 PM
while being new to the scene.. a lot is give you address of their location. some is hotel, while some are shops. how do you guys filter out which is real or fake? i usually ask how to deal and once they mention game cards, then i'm out.. haha

If I see them answering too fast , or being too responsive, it is highly a scam.

captainjackoff
08-03-2022, 07:25 PM
If I see them answering too fast , or being too responsive, it is highly a scam.

usually will start with questions like.. you how old ah, stay where ah? isit

fallen11
08-03-2022, 07:47 PM
Her name sherene..

encounter the exact same thing.
the moment she ask me help zalora thing, i blocked her.
i wont help even if its a real person i know. Unless she sucked my cock or what. Why should i help?

Willamshakspear
08-03-2022, 09:15 PM
Thanks for sharing.

We Sporean had been brought up sheltered & protected, by our courageous and hardworking forefathers, & thus had not understood the hardships they faced to give us our today, or foreigners whom faced far worse due to poor leadership. In our country, none goes hungry.. but in many other nations, they know what is real hunger..

Our strengths are to study hard & work hard, proven by our nation's standing in the world, but no one taught us how to play hard, & thus we sporeans are easy targets by foreigners using KC to trap us, as we are not emotionally strong compared to them.

May MORE brothers & sisters be aware of such scams & any other evolution of such scams to cheat us of our emotions & feelings, which can be very painful to most, as we had been always taught to follow the law, which most others from other nations do not follow. Hurt no one & never be hurt by anyone...

georgie1994
08-03-2022, 09:27 PM
i already abandon michat last year and start my new life in sugarbook.live

georgie1994
08-03-2022, 09:28 PM
if you think this is not good, you can try another one, plenty to be choose for

georgie1994
08-03-2022, 09:29 PM
Thanks for sharing.

We Sporean had been brought up sheltered & protected, by our courageous and hardworking forefathers, & thus had not understood the hardships they faced to give us our today, or foreigners whom faced far worse due to poor leadership. In our country, none goes hungry.. but in many other nations, they know what is real hunger..

Our strengths are to study hard & work hard, proven by our nation's standing in the world, but no one taught us how to play hard, & thus we sporeans are easy targets by foreigners using KC to trap us, as we are not emotionally strong compared to them.

May MORE brothers & sisters be aware of such scams & any other evolution of such scams to cheat us of our emotions & feelings, which can be very painful to most, as we had been always taught to follow the law, which most others from other nations do not follow. Hurt no one & never be hurt by anyone...

need to seng mock bit in the social media, think twice before making any decision

georgie1994
08-03-2022, 09:30 PM
[QUOTE=captainjackoff;21142425]usually will start with questions like.. you how old ah, stay where ah?

usual open introduction when meet new people isnt it?

captainjackoff
08-03-2022, 09:37 PM
[QUOTE=captainjackoff;21142425]usually will start with questions like.. you how old ah, stay where ah?

usual open introduction when meet new people isnt it?

true also, any other app recommendations brother!

CreditVisa
08-03-2022, 09:47 PM
i already abandon michat last year and start my new life in sugarbook.live

No need to say so many times, everyone in SBF knew already. Knn like a broken record player.

xxFTOxx
08-03-2022, 11:58 PM
Simple fact anything to do with money transfer common sense will tell to avoid. Even a fren can borrow money and disappear…no need to even think if someone u have never met before. I can’t understand how ppl can be so naive and believe this sort of thing

Xander21
09-03-2022, 12:08 AM
its very common nowadays even common apps like tinder/okcupid/tantan/bumble will encounter such people. you just have to very alert yourself if you find that something is not right just block em. zalora/shopee/qoo10 and more the moment they tell you they have a 2nd job i know they are most likely to be some scam shit already. michat i normally add for massage there are some gem to be found there still. I do encounter before real people looking for some fun on michat before and have met up but thats like 1 in a 1000 rate.

LordVader
09-03-2022, 06:24 AM
No need to say so many times, everyone in SBF knew already. Knn like a broken record player.

Protip : Just add the clone to ignore list.

kakarotto
09-03-2022, 06:21 PM
I remember when I new to michat got this girl from china zhejiang added me, exchanged wechat and we chat for a couple of weeks.
Inbetween will send me of her driving to work, driving to see mother pics, lunch pics etc

Then as I thought she was someone genuine to continue on, suddenly she dropped idea of joining a competition by her step-father's company on trading stocks, say will teach as we go and winner of the competition will win 10k usd.

I feel suspicious and checked out the website, company profile etc. found out its scam.
Told her I not interested and wish her all the best for the competition. Then she give sob story say she thought I was good, and genuine to her, and felt the competition could make us closer blah blah blah. Then no more communication from her anymore

A few months later, her wechat pic become a guy's pic and started posting pictures in KL.

Seems like the scammers level up in their technique, will fish you for a few weeks before slowly drop you trap. No longer like last time talk 1-2 days then will tell you to buy points or giftcards or transfer money

MaraGuru
09-03-2022, 11:37 PM
I remember when I new to michat got this girl from china zhejiang added me, exchanged wechat and we chat for a couple of weeks.
Inbetween will send me of her driving to work, driving to see mother pics, lunch pics etc

Then as I thought she was someone genuine to continue on, suddenly she dropped idea of joining a competition by her step-father's company on trading stocks, say will teach as we go and winner of the competition will win 10k usd.

I feel suspicious and checked out the website, company profile etc. found out its scam.
Told her I not interested and wish her all the best for the competition. Then she give sob story say she thought I was good, and genuine to her, and felt the competition could make us closer blah blah blah. Then no more communication from her anymore

A few months later, her wechat pic become a guy's pic and started posting pictures in KL.

Seems like the scammers level up in their technique, will fish you for a few weeks before slowly drop you trap. No longer like last time talk 1-2 days then will tell you to buy points or giftcards or transfer money

Sad to say all these scammers are all guys. A few of them owe up said they are guys and we just stop them. Now all standby many girls photo and video, anytime you ask they will send to you and making it so real.

USB2ega
12-03-2022, 04:45 PM
Sad to say all these scammers are all guys. A few of them owe up said they are guys and we just stop them. Now all standby many girls photo and video, anytime you ask they will send to you and making it so real.

SBF also have similar person, sometimes post as male, sometimes female :D

16-03-2022, 12:06 PM
Her name sherene..

i also talking to one. :D:D

keftw
19-03-2022, 01:47 PM
Her name sherene..

i encounter the same thing too. in between conversation they will mention about doing sideline stuff to make some money. in a way i think they want you to ask them more about it. then everything turn south

loneyheart
19-03-2022, 03:38 PM
My case was received WA by unknow number
PRC doing accounting
Told her wrong number
She thxs me n ask to be friend
Msg for few day n i ask for her pic she sent
Good fit body face not bad too on WA pic
Then slowly go into investment
I boring so play along till she no fun n notice i m not interested then stop :)

Garage1
19-03-2022, 03:52 PM
my michat china gal lure me to concorde shopping center to meet.. end up is wanna jio me go to those chop carrot drink bar..
i just walk away....
nbz

LeaveTea
19-03-2022, 08:47 PM
My case was received WA by unknow number
PRC doing accounting
Told her wrong number
She thxs me n ask to be friend
Msg for few day n i ask for her pic she sent
Good fit body face not bad too on WA pic
Then slowly go into investment
I boring so play along till she no fun n notice i m not interested then stop :)

Encounter one before too. Asked her if she wants to go hotel, then she kept quiet lol.

hicum
20-03-2022, 01:45 AM
i also talking to one. :D:D

Also from zalora marketing?

BobKwa
20-03-2022, 01:58 AM
Encounter one before too. Asked her if she wants to go hotel, then she kept quiet lol.

Haha … good one … 👍

lookforfuck
20-03-2022, 08:50 PM
Any success story here manage to get a girl from Michat to fuck?

re3ken
21-03-2022, 12:16 AM
i encountered the same also ...but the contact is from Telegram
Soon i reject to transfer the money , the account deleted with all the conversation deleted as well ... :D

HotSalami
21-03-2022, 12:30 AM
haiz always the same old story . whenever a chiobu msg u out of the blue..always be wary.

SgHornyDevil
21-03-2022, 04:02 PM
Red flag is when they ask you to transfer money … be careful to use the bigger head instead of the smaller head to size up the situation 😂

Naka_Timo
22-03-2022, 04:38 PM
Red flag is when they ask you to transfer money … be careful to use the bigger head instead of the smaller head to size up the situation 😂

Thanks for sharing. Upped you back +147.

wtfuad
22-03-2022, 06:44 PM
Think sugarbook also the same. Talking to one lady now and tell me about bitcoin trading. Guess they are everywhere….

johnyboy2232
22-03-2022, 08:15 PM
I am really not sure what type of scam this is. The lady ask whether she can come over. I play along. I say i come her place instead can or not. She say come to Simei blk ##5 (https://sbf.guru/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=5) and wait she will fetch me. I ask which floor she say 4 floor. I ask need pay money or she just want to f. She say meet for fun and other things. Her nick is (heart shape) love (heart shape). Pic look like viet or prc. Anybody else kena sometin similar?

wanfulou
22-03-2022, 08:50 PM
I encounter one before too, but its from TanTan.

Well like you said, everything is soooooo freaking normal like chatting with other girl from dating apps. Can even send selfie all sort, then the same modus operandi. Once I see have to transfer money, i directly ask the girl to just fuck off.

I got to give credit to all these scammer, their tactic is changing all the time. Now even put in so much effort for the scam.

wanfulou
22-03-2022, 08:53 PM
I am really not sure what type of scam this is. The lady ask whether she can come over. I play along. I say i come her place instead can or not. She say come to Simei blk ##5 (https://sbf.guru/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=5) and wait she will fetch me. I ask which floor she say 4 floor. I ask need pay money or she just want to f. She say meet for fun and other things. Her nick is (heart shape) love (heart shape). Pic look like viet or prc. Anybody else kena sometin similar?

This is such an old scam, when you reach that said place, she will ask you wait at 7-11 and ask you buy topup first. You can try and say ok to her, then wait a while say you reach already, and see whats next.

I almost fell for this, but luckily I felt something wrong because its too good to be true, just a few searches with the keyword, found out its just another form of scam.

lookforfuck
22-03-2022, 10:37 PM
Somehow most of the girls stay Hougang Blk 809 there. So suspicious

This is such an old scam, when you reach that said place, she will ask you wait at 7-11 and ask you buy topup first. You can try and say ok to her, then wait a while say you reach already, and see whats next.

I almost fell for this, but luckily I felt something wrong because its too good to be true, just a few searches with the keyword, found out its just another form of scam.

fallen11
23-03-2022, 07:57 PM
Somehow most of the girls stay Hougang Blk 809 there. So suspicious

means they probably stayed there before. now probably not even in this country!

lookforfuck
23-03-2022, 09:18 PM
And the rate is so attractive. $100 for 2 hrs.

Lucky I never try to book their service

lookforfuck
23-03-2022, 09:23 PM
Anyone here tried FL1 Thai girl already? Got better confident than michat girl?

nairnair2424
28-03-2022, 05:39 PM
Those $100 for 2 hours are fake ones. They will say all sort of nice thing but once u reach the location, they will ask u buy prepaid card from 7/11. I mainly use such chats to farm pictures for collection

Rambutan
29-03-2022, 01:09 AM
When "nice girls" from Malaysia, HK out of blue chat with you or ask u go to Line or Whatsapp, Scam alert! Where got such luck?? We are not Andy Lau right?

fallen11
29-03-2022, 08:39 PM
When "nice girls" from Malaysia, HK out of blue chat with you or ask u go to Line or Whatsapp, Scam alert! Where got such luck?? We are not Andy Lau right?

nowadays any girls who replies me in chinese, i just block and report
dont tell me come from malaysia, hk, taiwan cannot read & write english at all.

30-03-2022, 08:55 AM
Also from zalora marketing?

yes correct. she tell me had a great day cos the sales is good today.

Rambutan
30-03-2022, 03:14 PM
nowadays any girls who replies me in chinese, i just block and report
dont tell me come from malaysia, hk, taiwan cannot read & write english at all.

Some say from Taiwan and yet text in simplified Chinese. Some text from "Malaysia" girls just don't seem right about how they reply....

Also got many say got bang bang service 2 hours 2 shoots for $150 and send u some weird address also beware.

Just beware until you can verify identity....

lsjie
30-03-2022, 07:18 PM
Would gladly giv info to google, best scam detector :)

So Suss, I not some rich towkay 🤣 any shifu can advise go orchard plaza for drinks how she or he mre likely gonna tok me, dun tell me axs that one macham 2010 vry lame trick hahas.

idreamyou
01-04-2022, 06:48 AM

So Suss, I not some rich towkay 🤣 any shifu can advise go orchard plaza for drinks how she or he mre likely gonna tok me, dun tell me axs that one macham 2010 vry lame trick hahas.

Omg .. this person added me too .. keep ask me out after just a few text .. BLOCKED HAHAHA

Iwant2fuck
18-04-2022, 11:38 AM
Just wondering,just tried michat and kanna few chinese bu all give address to same block around my town.

I wonder if it's a trap? or if police raid the place, will guy get into trouble?

Lots of scammers ask join onlyfan, buy itune card...sianz, only the china bu is $/unlimited/2 hours

XiaoChun77
15-05-2022, 01:01 PM
Any success story here manage to get a girl from Michat to fuck?

I did pick up one working in Yishun then head to Orto to drink, she love drinking. Tat was during the restricted measure so can only drink till 10.30pm then she say wanna go some park to chat. Drive her to upper seletar reservoir & sit down at a quiet pavilion to chat then she become very touchy & start stroking my hard rod. Told her dun just stroke lah then she take it out & suck it hard.

The 2nd time I met her is for dinner then buy some drink & head to a hotel room to drink & as she get high, start to tell me she cannot tahan liao & beg me to fuck her hard. Whole night we bang like 3 rounds.

XiaoChun77
15-05-2022, 01:13 PM

This ger try to chat up with me too. Tell me she is on biz trip to Sg & ask if wanna meet for a drink. When I reach, ask her to go pick-up point wanna bring her to a nice pub, she say park & meet her at Parklane entrance. Upon meeting, ask her where to drink wor & she will bring you to basement “国色天香”. I was like ok, see wat is there. Then the waiter will bring you a menu with extraordinary price with super high mark-up (likely some comm for the ger) if they manage to get you to order. She wanted to order red wine ($300+) & I told her she can drink on her own, I’m going off le. The prices there is simply ridiculous.

bruceJKD
15-05-2022, 02:52 PM

I think this red flag is a bit too late. The red flag should start when they are being too initiative and automatic.

TenSanYi
15-05-2022, 03:03 PM
I used google translation from English to Bahasa Melayu to reply them, They won't be able to reply a crap:cool:

MediumBlueMoon
15-05-2022, 08:52 PM
This type of encounter at michat available only once in a blue moon

I did pick up one working in Yishun then head to Orto to drink, she love drinking. Tat was during the restricted measure so can only drink till 10.30pm then she say wanna go some park to chat. Drive her to upper seletar reservoir & sit down at a quiet pavilion to chat then she become very touchy & start stroking my hard rod. Told her dun just stroke lah then she take it out & suck it hard.

The 2nd time I met her is for dinner then buy some drink & head to a hotel room to drink & as she get high, start to tell me she cannot tahan liao & beg me to fuck her hard. Whole night we bang like 3 rounds.

doggyhound
15-05-2022, 09:42 PM
This type of encounter at michat available only once in a blue moon

Yea, won't have blueballs :D

Bakedbeans45
17-05-2022, 12:23 PM
Nice story bro. Anyone have good apps to share? Looking for xmm specifically

ruud27
19-05-2022, 01:29 PM
I noticed some ladies will say that they seldom use the michat app and ask to switch to whatsapp. They will ask to add your whatsapp. Is that a scam also?

YummyBear
19-05-2022, 01:39 PM
I noticed some ladies will say that they seldom use the michat app and ask to switch to whatsapp. They will ask to add your whatsapp. Is that a scam also?
I encountered same thing. Haven't even intro, already ask for WhatsApp. I justvtellnthem it's a work phone and ignore.
Some exchange wechat, but turned out they were promoting "wellness" products. Deleted right after.
Eventually still have genuine people around and can meet. But be cautious and don't open unknown links or share too much details.

ruud27
19-05-2022, 02:29 PM
I encountered same thing. Haven't even intro, already ask for WhatsApp. I justvtellnthem it's a work phone and ignore.
Some exchange wechat, but turned out they were promoting "wellness" products. Deleted right after.
Eventually still have genuine people around and can meet. But be cautious and don't open unknown links or share too much details.

I sense something fishy when they asked for Whatsapp. And also not sure how safe is it to reveal our phone number.

loneyheart
19-05-2022, 04:29 PM
Sometime nice to chats with them but once talk abt $$$ ghost them or play along :)

supperclub
19-05-2022, 04:51 PM
I sense something fishy when they asked for Whatsapp. And also not sure how safe is it to reveal our phone number.

Not so safe, I once revealed to one a WhatsApp number belonging to a tourist sim. After I ignored the “lady”, the WhatsApp was flooded with expletives, saying I am conman, cheating her feelings, waste her time etc. As I continue to ignore, she started sending screenshots or photos of men being tied up with their dick severed, beaten up and some pictures of dicks that were cut off… she say that she knows some guy Ah Chen who is a big gangster boss in Singapore who can track down this number and hurt me like those men in the pictures, unless I respond to her.
I know it’s an empty threat but I continue to ignore. And she stopped bothering afterwards. Anyway just don’t reveal any personal information, no even a pic

MediumBlueMoon
19-05-2022, 09:20 PM
Once in a blue moon i chat with them to pass time.:p

ruud27
01-06-2022, 05:24 PM
The person insisted that she add me in whatsapp instead when I asked for her number.

repairman
05-06-2022, 08:10 AM

Not a michat scam but this girl added me on WeChat and says she stay amk 560128.say she married but want a bf, ask me go her place but always end up with funny excuse like work meeting ended late or hubby suddenly home. It might be a case of sabotage but still be aware. Likelihood a guy behind this

skyakatian
04-05-2023, 10:19 PM
Wa shit I now then see this post. Paid about 500 for red wine with this China girl. Lucky she never go order the lobster and seafood. I paid 1 round and suspected something wrong. In the end still wasted 500. It's marina country club hj bistro in case anyone else kena scam too.

skyakatian
04-05-2023, 10:20 PM
It's heavily marked up red wine. I wanted to up her thats why I pay. End up once I say don't order anymore she straight zhao. At least I got drink until even tho its heavily marked up. Lesson learnt I guess

tijep662
05-05-2023, 10:37 PM
entertain them well do

Inku
09-05-2023, 03:54 PM
Just to share my recent Michat experience.

Met this PRC woman online whose moment posts are about been recently divorced, lonely and looking for someone to chat.
We chatted online for a couple of days, usual daily stuff nothing sexual.

She claimed to be living near Punggol Northshore and then one night asked to meet at a bistro located within Punggol Marina.
Said she needed a drink so I said I don't drink because of health issue but I can join her for food and non-alcoholic drinks.

Reached quite late at about 11pm.

Red flag #1 (https://sbf.social/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1) , she looks nothing like the MILF on photo. I was expecting a curvy MILF but instead a skinny PRC lady with rather average looks showed up.

I was still thinking to myself, never mind la, just a meet up.

Headed into the bistro and found out, the kitchen is closed so no food.
Drinks wise only got bottled beer, for wines and liquor can only order by the bottle.

Red flag#2, as I don't drink, I asked if she is ordering the beer. To my surprise she said she doesn't take beer and wanted to order a bottle of red wine.

I then mentioned that why not we switch to another place that sells wine by the glass, she was however insistent on drinking there.
And the cheapest bottle cost about $150!!

I immediately feel something is not right and declined staying on.
Told her, if she is keen to drink we can go off now to a place I know, else I will leave alone.
She then went on to say that I'm toying with her etc. Etc.

Can't be bthered, got up and left.

Not too sure if any brothers here have similar encounter?

Morning1999
10-05-2023, 01:41 AM

Met this PRC woman online whose moment posts are about been recently divorced, lonely and looking for someone to chat.

She claimed to be living near Punggol Northshore and then one night asked to meet at a bistro located within Punggol Marina.
Said she needed a drink so I said I don't drink because of health issue but I can join her for food and non-alcoholic drinks.

Red flag #1 (https://sbf.social/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1) , she looks nothing like the MILF on photo. I was expecting a curvy MILF but instead a skinny PRC lady with rather average looks showed up.

Drinks wise only got bottled beer, for wines and liquor can only order by the bottle.

Red flag#2, as I don't drink, I asked if she is ordering the beer. To my surprise she said she doesn't take beer and wanted to order a bottle of red wine.

I then mentioned that why not we switch to another place that sells wine by the glass, she was however insistent on drinking there.

Told her, if she is keen to drink we can go off now to a place I know, else I will leave alone.

Yes one prc asked me to meet at Cityhall to drink wine.
I told her that I don't drink but she insisted on meeting.
I agreed and put her aeroplane plus deleted her from Michat.

178noobnoob
10-05-2023, 07:48 AM
Yes one prc asked me to meet at Cityhall to drink wine.
I told her that I don't drink but she insisted on meeting.
I agreed and put her aeroplane plus deleted her from Michat.

I also kena before. Meet cityhall, then walk to the aldphine. She will guide you to a ‘bar’
Heavily marked up price with shit service.
Get nothing in return. Plus she will order liquor in ‘large’ size.

Morning1999
10-05-2023, 11:44 AM
I also kena before. Meet cityhall, then walk to the aldphine. She will guide you to a ‘bar’

Scary new tactics haha
Hope you didnt make a huge lost from this scam.
They probably work with the bar to earn commission.

AndyWoodworth
10-05-2023, 03:24 PM

Thanks for this warning.
Almost fell for it.

178noobnoob
10-05-2023, 03:45 PM
Scary new tactics haha
Hope you didnt make a huge lost from this scam.
They probably work with the bar to earn commission.

1beer, 1 highball i think and some chips.
$300.
Then after that tell me want go clarke quay. There open cannon. Siao one.

CowardPotato
12-05-2023, 12:33 AM

answer very fast then tell you they not active at this app.
hello? you contradicting yourself you know?
:p

luckyboii80
12-05-2023, 03:06 PM

This tactic was used in China 10years ago while I was working there. The lady will chat with you (fishing) then ask you to their joint on the context to meet you up. The lady usually order red wine to carrot the victim. Lucky you left on the spot.

AlejandroSosa
13-05-2023, 09:37 AM

These kinds of scams becoming very common these days in australia too

gunnersrox123
14-05-2023, 01:30 PM
Dam how do they come up with all this schemes

Giansex
14-05-2023, 03:06 PM

Yup heard from my kaki she will order tibits like chop n peanut one bowl 10

brapicker
18-05-2023, 02:32 PM
I'm noticed there's this same lady dining with different guys at 3 different timings at punggol marina country club bistro. I'm wondering if it's a scam going on or some illegal activities.

Inku
14-07-2023, 03:09 PM
Just my luck.

Spotted anothe one of this Michat scamming PRCs.

Same nonsense, asked to meet at the same bistro at Punggol Marina (just like the previous one), makes me start to believe that there must be something fishy between this bistro and these PRC women.

This time round, same shit, the woman looked nothing like the one on the Michat profile. Heavy make up, strong perfume, flat front and butt.
Never mind, uncle play along.

Reach the bistro about 10.45pm, same thing, kitchen closed and can only order liquor and wine by the bottle.

This time round, I got intimate with the woman to make her believe I'm hooked.
Got a corner seat and sat next to her, caressed her waist, looked at the menu together and ordered a bottle of wine about $180 worth.

Made some small talks and then when the bottle arrive, it came with the bill.
I told the staff I will pass her my credit card later to keep the tab open.
I then excused myself under the pretext of go toilet and told the staff I will pass her my card after I go pang sai.

Before walking out, took one glance at the woman who was happily sipping the wine.,walked out the door, pretend talked on the phone then slowly walked further and further away.
Immediately, delete and blocked her in the app.

Called my regular ML she still open, go for some action and returned home a happy man.
Most importantly I spent less than that bottle of wine.

tagokir89
14-07-2023, 11:13 PM
new ticks up their seelve