PDA

View Full Version : Sweet Pretty MILF FL -S$60 (Guarantee Warranty)

popiah
13-06-2008, 01:04 AM
hi bros,

just checked up SBF threads on the above FL but cant find a similar thread about her therefore share this FL with all bros here since i feel that she is a good catch from the popiah's kelong

Some of the my best bros have seen her and agreed that she is looker in certain way but on the bed she can be rated as follow by FL Popiah

let me tell you the rating :-

Name : Dan Dan
Origin : Jilin
Look : 8/10 (Popiah standard)
BBBJ : Yes (7/10 - can be better)
Licking : Yes
Frenching : Yes
Body : White but abit rough....
Boob : at least a B cup..
Nipples : brownish but sensitive...pls attack from here..
Cathbath : 5/10 (not good but she willing to catbath the hand and leg..)
FJ : 8/10 (very very responsive...after u cum, she will hold you tightly and ask you dont pull out first...wow...very seasoned FL)
Attitude : 9/10 (NO rushing...offered me massage after the bonking)
Remark : she dont rush even at the start, she will sleep by your side and tock cock first then action start....)
Damage : S$60

Any qualified bros will be received special popiah voucher in their inbox. All requester will be scanned by popiah scanning machine.

signoff
FL Popiah

popiah
13-06-2008, 05:05 AM
hi all,

Thanks for those pm for the contact, if you have received my popiah voucher in your inbox and kindly redeem at your own time own target.

If you failed to received popiah's voucher which means you are failed by popiah scanning machine.

I will be go out of sg for 3 days and will try to login to check my inbox if possible, be patience and will revert with popiah voucher if you are qualify.

signoff
Scanning Popiah

amity
13-06-2008, 10:23 PM
hi all,

Thanks for those pm for the contact.....
If you failed to received popiah's voucher which means you are failed by popiah scanning machine.
......be patience and will revert with popiah voucher if you are qualify.

signoff
Scanning Popiah

Hi uncle (or sen if u prefer) popian,

Thinking of trying popian specialty
But u r away, i'm sure your PM box wont be empty
Me wonder if u provide special "delivery" :p
to send a vochuer to amity :o
Hope your machine is not faulty
in scanning bad and goot newbie :D

popiah
14-06-2008, 02:25 PM
Hi uncle (or sen if u prefer) popian,

Thinking of trying popian specialty
But u r away, i'm sure your PM box wont be empty
Me wonder if u provide special "delivery" :p
to send a vochuer to amity :o
Hope your machine is not faulty
in scanning bad and goot newbie :D

hi bro amity,

even i m out of sg but in the eye of popiah world, we can surf wherever we go....

pls check your inbox for the popiah's voucher...

She is one of the FL with very gentle and sweet looking as it will be selfish to keep good stuff from SBF samster as she needs to generate more $$ for herself. Pls take good care of her...

signoff
FL Popiah

elth
14-06-2008, 02:33 PM
hi can I request for popiah voucher :p

Zikoman
14-06-2008, 05:28 PM
hi bros,

Some of the my best bros have seen her and agreed that she is looker in certain way but on the bed she can be rated as follow by FL Popiah

signoff
FL Popiah

hi FL Popiah,

hmm.... lately you seems to have alot of interest in Jilin gals..... :eek:

the fair fair one i said resembles J..... T.. from mediacorp?? :D

signoff
jilin ziko

firefalconz
14-06-2008, 06:14 PM
Re: Sweet Pretty MILF FL -S$60 (Guarantee Warranty)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi all,

Thanks for those pm for the contact, if you have received my popiah voucher in your inbox and kindly redeem at your own time own target.

I will be go out of sg for 3 days and will try to login to check my inbox if possible, be patience and will revert with popiah voucher if you are qualify.

signoff
Scanning Popiah

hey...mr popiah
would you issue me some popiah vouchers as well....big thank

walabis
14-06-2008, 11:14 PM
hi bro amity,

even i m out of sg but in the eye of popiah world, we can surf wherever we go....

pls check your inbox for the popiah's voucher...

She is one of the FL with very gentle and sweet looking as it will be selfish to keep good stuff from SBF samster as she needs to generate more $$ for herself. Pls take good care of her...

signoff
FL Popiah

u mentioned Guarantee Warranty, if no good that u've mentioned then money back from u?:rolleyes::D

duke
15-06-2008, 12:35 AM
hi FL Popiah,

hmm.... lately you seems to have alot of interest in Jilin gals..... :eek:

the fair fair one i said resembles J..... T.. from mediacorp?? :D

signoff
jilin ziko

Bro you gave me a shock when you say she look like J T :eek:...... till I see Mediacorp !!!!:D

popiah
15-06-2008, 10:57 AM
hi all,

sorry for late reply....the internet surfing speed damn damn low....i think they are running 33.6kps which was 10 yrs ago when i was surfing the net...

another batch of contact will be going out soon....provided the speed can be better....if not i will giving out the contact tonight once i reach my loving country with alot of FLs waiting for me to bonk them...

Now me waiting for a Fxxk Report from the bros which i have given the contact out, hopefully able to see at least a couple of FR by tonight...

signoff
Reporting Popiah

popiah
15-06-2008, 11:02 AM
u mentioned Guarantee Warranty, if no good that u've mentioned then money back from u?

hi bro wala,

Guarantee & Warranty will be given provided that you purhcase 1888 pcs of popiah from me and if the bonk is not good...then i will return you 88 pcs of popiah vouchers as a "token of Return".:p:D

signoff
Warranty Popiah

accura20
15-06-2008, 02:17 PM
hi bro wala,

Guarantee & Warranty will be given provided that you purhcase 1888 pcs of popiah from me and if the bonk is not good...then i will return you 88 pcs of popiah vouchers as a "token of Return".:p:D

signoff
Warranty Popiah

Purchase 1888 popiah ah? How to finish?... :D

Nyogin
15-06-2008, 08:15 PM
Bro popiah can share dan dan contact?yr pm is full.

popiah
15-06-2008, 11:42 PM
Bro popiah can share dan dan contact?yr pm is full.

hi bro nyogin,

just reached my loving home....cleared all pm.....

for those pm me for the contact and still havent receive it means you are failed by the popiah scanning machine. sorry, try again next time.

signoff
Scanner Popiah

popiah
16-06-2008, 08:44 AM
hi all,

still no FR about her....about 20 contact has given out after scanned by popiah scanning machine....

signoff
FL popiah

amity
16-06-2008, 03:38 PM
……Guarantee & Warranty will be given provided that you purhcase 1888 pcs of popiah from me and if the bonk is not good...then i will return you 88 pcs of popiah vouchers as a "token of Return".

1888 pcs of popiah is too big a quantity,
I don’t mind even I can’t claim warranty

....still no FR about her....about 20 contact has given out after scanned by popiah scanning machine....

Commander :p, hope u c my SR, u won't be so angry.
Contact acquired, “Fire at will” order acknowledge, Load and ready.
Target is under heavy fire, she can only return to base after Five-thirty,
I have to call a retreat unfortunately,
because amity, the FBi, will be off-duty.
Contingency firing plan is activated so no worry
FR will be out, within 72 hour, after firing. :D:D

vhb27
16-06-2008, 05:00 PM
Can anyone pls pm her contact..? thanks

Monkey4
16-06-2008, 05:15 PM
bro popiah

pls pls issue me your vouchers to me :D

popiah
16-06-2008, 09:52 PM
bro popiah

hi bro monkey king,

Do you need the voucher ? no need lah...you just flash the popiah platinum card will do....:D

signoff
Platinum Popiah

popiah
16-06-2008, 10:06 PM
hi all,

Return To Fxxk (RTF) this evening after my short overseas trip for the past few days....

Met her and she look more pretty today as she just like a "A girl staying next door" and i think my mum wont be mind that i'm bringing her to see her as the daughter in law...:D

She show the kind of professional TLC (Tender Loving Care) to me such as boob ruba ruba in the shower....blowing in the shower...etc...

The more i Fxxk her The more i "like" her....

Have i kanna the "KC"....wow...me better retreat early if not i will fall into the famous trap called "KC" ..:p

She will be going back soon....as i considered her as one of the Best gem in my whole fxxking life..

signoff
KC Popiah

globetrotter
16-06-2008, 10:10 PM
hi all,

still no FR about her....about 20 contact has given out after scanned by popiah scanning machine....

signoff
FL popiah

NNKC si FL Popiah, your first FR why never describe what you do in room? Only give stats....lidat simi FR? At least must say what little popiah did mah...

Also, simi give Guarantee and Warranty....guarantee for what...warranty from what....also neber say......

:p:D

I would like to see another FR to verify what NNKC Popiah say......

popiah
16-06-2008, 10:25 PM
NNKC si FL Popiah, your first FR why never describe what you do in room? Only give stats....lidat simi FR? At least must say what little popiah did mah...

Also, simi give Guarantee and Warranty....guarantee for what...warranty from what....also neber say......

:p:D

I would like to see another FR to verify what NNKC Popiah say......

hi bro globe,

nowaday, i dont elaborate much on the action as stats analysis by me will be good enough to convince the forum member over here....

eventually, they are still want to see how the rating being done...if you want to know the action...pls try her out...i have forwarded you the "Popiah Platinum Card" to you...

signoff
Platinum Popiah

loner7272
17-06-2008, 02:48 AM
Snr bro Popiah, GUARANTEE, WARRANTY wu plus CHOP boh? Wu! :eek: I wan leh! I wan leh! :p
I wan POPIAH VOUCHER leh! Plssss! Thankssss! :D

powerkid
17-06-2008, 06:28 AM
Bro, can PM me the contact? Thanks.

mewaiting4utoo
17-06-2008, 04:25 PM
hi bro, can pm me the contact. cheers

Ah Q
17-06-2008, 06:27 PM
Tks to bro popiah, finally got to try her! Must agree her PR sibei hor. Sms me that she has gone shopping at Peoples Park and so will be late for appointment. So lan lan wait for her. But wait worthwhile as almost every thing bro popiah say she do she also do for me ( including short massage after FJ ). But no frenching. Maybe i not yandau enough. She reminds me of Bro Walabis' Xiao Na and almost as ggod and as "innocent' and GND as her. Tks once again bro!

Ah Q
17-06-2008, 09:51 PM
Just got a PM request for Dan Dan's contact.

Please lah, i odd job man only, not famous snack food entrepreneur. Popiah vouchers can only be got from threadstarter. Apply to him and hope you pass his scanning machine.

Dancing
18-06-2008, 03:16 AM
Purchase 1888 popiah ah? How to finish?... :D

Cannot finish?? then popiah stuff into ur ass loh:D

popiah
18-06-2008, 08:14 AM
Just got a PM request for Dan Dan's contact.

Please lah, i odd job man only, not famous snack food entrepreneur. Popiah vouchers can only be got from threadstarter. Apply to him and hope you pass his scanning machine.

Hi bro Q,

Thks for a brief FR and really appreciated that even through is short...:p

signoff
FL Popiah

wat2woopee
18-06-2008, 10:31 AM
bro popiah

Warranty on a FL this I got to see:rolleyes:

popiah
18-06-2008, 07:44 PM
Hi bro Q,

signoff
FL Popiah

hi all,

At least 60 over contacts has been given out since the start of this thread.....till now only seen 1 Fxxk Report....dont tell me those asking for the contact no. is a No. Collector ?

signoff
Number Collector Popiah

ezez11
18-06-2008, 10:19 PM
Thanks bro Popiah for sharing her contact.

However, she played me areoplane. So I think I will give her a miss.

Redoxan
18-06-2008, 10:22 PM
Was supposed to have a session with her this afternoon, but due to last minute arrangement with another bonk thus never go

Maybe I will try if I have extra $$$

Thanks Bro Popiah for contact!

Ah Q
18-06-2008, 10:55 PM
Hi bro Q,

signoff
FL Popiah

Hi bro popiah

Very apology my FR so budget...I budget man, budget bonk, budget everything meh...

popiah
19-06-2008, 12:10 AM
hi all,

At least 60 over contacts has been given out since the start of this thread.....till now only seen 1 Fxxk Report....dont tell me those asking for the contact no. is a No. Collector ?

signoff
Number Collector Popiah

hi BOSS sam and moderator of this forum / section,

I was zapped by this stupid PIG which he stated his comment....and dont dare to put his nickname....

pls kindly assist to reveal his nickname so that i can give him some popiah for his stupid comment which i have been contributing to this forum for the past 4 years and if dont believe go and check my portfolio and past started threads, at least i had contributed 20 over FL threads over the years without gaining any return yet this stupid pig insulted me greatly tonight with this kind of comment. I just cant tolerate .....

Latest Reputation Received
Thread Date Comment
Sweet Pretty MILF FL... 18-06-2008 09:47 PM WHY so desperate for FR!!!!!! you OKT got commission si boh???

signoff
Very Tulan Popiah :mad::mad::mad:

piepie
19-06-2008, 12:51 AM
hi bros,

just checked up SBF threads on the above FL but cant find a similar thread about her therefore share this FL with all bros here since i feel that she is a good catch from the popiah's kelong

FJ : 8/10 (very very responsive...after u cum, she will hold you tightly and ask you dont pull out first...wow...very seasoned FL)
Remark : she dont rush even at the start, she will sleep by your side and tock cock first then action start....)

Any qualified bros will be received special popiah voucher in their inbox. All requester will be scanned by popiah scanning machine.

signoff
FL Popiah

bro i ard pm you:) just try my luck.PLz plz:)

Monkey4
19-06-2008, 05:54 AM

I was zapped by this stupid PIG which he stated his comment....and dont dare to put his nickname....

Latest Reputation Received
Thread Date Comment
Sweet Pretty MILF FL... 18-06-2008 09:47 PM WHY so desperate for FR!!!!!! you OKT got commission si boh???

signoff
Very Tulan Popiah:

Bro Popiah, ya lor..... worst of all is accusing u of being an OKT..:mad:. which I know u are not.... just a popiah seller only :D

Btw, me have not tried Dan Dan yet cos me down with a bit of flu and oso bz with my KC Fei Fei who oso down with flu. Will definitely post FR after trying cos another bro said Dan Dan reminded him of Xiao Na from Walabis' referral whom I dearly missed too .

PS : Thanks for issuing me a platinium Popiah VIP Card.... purchase for kopi can use ?

onion_rings
19-06-2008, 06:42 AM
signoff
Very Tulan Popiah
hi bro popiah,

Think "HE IS" jealous becos u got more den 1000+ points & "HE" dun have mah :eek: Plus u got intro nice FL perhaps "HE" also dun have mah :D Mai tulan la have some liang teh b4 u go work hor :p

popiah
19-06-2008, 08:29 AM
hi bro popiah,

Think "HE IS" jealous becos u got more den 1000+ points & "HE" dun have mah :eek: Plus u got intro nice FL perhaps "HE" also dun have mah :D Mai tulan la have some liang teh b4 u go work hor :p

The Important point is that he claimed that I’m a OKTwhich really upset / demoralising me the comment he made. How can a King Of Popiah become a King Of OKT…

Hi all bros, rep. point to me is not important whether how much point he can zap ….I was given by 500 rep point by Boss Sam two years ago for my contribution in the FL section which I was actively contributing…

Signoff
Anger Popiah

winson11
19-06-2008, 12:33 PM
Hi Bro can u pm me her contact no cos i am interested:)

shanghaifun
19-06-2008, 12:41 PM
The Important point is that he claimed that I’m a OKTwhich really upset / demoralising me the comment he made. How can a King Of Popiah become a King Of OKT…

Hi all bros, rep. point to me is not important whether how much point he can zap ….I was given by 500 rep point by Boss Sam two years ago for my contribution in the FL section which I was actively contributing…

Signoff
Anger Popiah

must a someone new izzit... dont know our bro popiah... ????

there is lots of pple dare to zap ..but dont dare to leave their nick...:mad:

Monkey4
19-06-2008, 04:38 PM
Bro Popiah, ya lor..... worst of all is accusing u of being an OKT..:mad:. which I know u are not.... just a popiah seller only :D

Btw, me have not tried Dan Dan yet cos me down with a bit of flu and oso bz with my KC Fei Fei who oso down with flu. Will definitely post FR after trying cos another bro said Dan Dan reminded him of Xiao Na from Walabis' referral whom I dearly missed too .

PS : Thanks for issuing me a platinium Popiah VIP Card.... purchase for kopi can use ?

bro popiah, now my turn.... kenna zapped by a chicken who dared not post his nick... just type "down for u... hahaha..."

this chicken must be one with high RP cos me kenna deducted 3 points...

nebermind... me not crazy over points.... :D

globetrotter
19-06-2008, 05:29 PM

Dear Tulan Zapped Popiah.....mai tulan lah....I already up you 6 points for your recommendation (even though I never try). Please continue to contribute your good popiah recommendations.

aczeta76
19-06-2008, 05:45 PM
signoff
Very Tulan Popiah :mad::mad::mad:

Bro Popiah...

Relax lah, have some liang teh on this hot hot day.... wait for boss to reveal who the joker is loh.

Rem, we share b'coz of bros and to help the gals... if kena zapped along the way, then wat to do.

Haiz...

popiah
19-06-2008, 11:48 PM
Dear Tulan Zapped Popiah.....mai tulan lah....I already up you 6 points for your recommendation (even though I never try). Please continue to contribute your good popiah recommendations.

Dear bro globe,

now then you up me with your 6 points....:D

signoff
Very Tulan Popiah

shanghaifun
20-06-2008, 01:50 AM
bro popiah, now my turn.... kenna zapped by a chicken who dared not post his nick... just type "down for u... hahaha..."

this chicken must be one with high RP cos me kenna deducted 3 points...

nebermind... me not crazy over points.... :D

bro..take it easy lah..i also kenna zap by "want to be hero"... part and parcel of life....anyway, will up u ...hehe...

n0_fearless
20-06-2008, 03:15 AM
sorry to highkack your post here. But tonight i also met up a milf. near LOr 30 plus. Wow when first saw her, my heart pump quite fast...somemore but half ball and let me see. she has a smooth complexsion. so off we went.

below are her FR:

looks: 7/10
boobs : 34C
ht : about 160cm
wt : about 47 kg
bbj : 8/10
fj : 7/10 ( moan quite loud )
att : 8/10 (hardworking. willing to please)
damage : $60 excluding room rm and cd.

NAme: small cloud...

do pm me then..

hangten1
20-06-2008, 01:48 PM
hmmm ... i don't think $60 is OKT kind price ... how much does the gal get den .... bro popiah is just sharing.

up you 2 points for your sharing bro ^^ mind to share your contact to try.

onion_rings
20-06-2008, 06:05 PM
sorry to highkack your post here. But tonight i also met up a milf. near LOr 30 plus...
no wonder your nick is n0_fearless :D

popiah
21-06-2008, 07:08 AM
this thread seem abit slow....

signoff
OKT Popiah

ah rat
21-06-2008, 08:24 AM
I was given by 500 rep point by Boss Sam two years ago for my contribution in the FL section which I was actively contributing…

Bro,maybe this year u get 1000 rep point for your contribution :D

peterson
21-06-2008, 11:59 PM
Thanks bro Popiah for the contact. SMSed her yesterday afternoon to make an appointment.

Booked a room and sms her the room number. Waited for about 10 minutes, heard the door bell rang, peep from the hole, saw a no bad look gal stood outside. Opened the door and let her come in. Once I closed the door, she gave me a hug. We sat on the bed and tcss for about 10 minutes, then asked me to go for shower. Inside the bathroom, she used her boobs to rub my body from back to front, wow, shiok man, didi can not tahan already. She pay more attention on my didi, made sure that my didi is 100% clean. I dry my self and waited for her at the bed.

Once she out from the bathroom, the action started, catbath me and licked me from my nipple to my groin, then , suck my two balls and gave me a bbbj, good suckion with deep throat. May be she just woke up, and felt that hungry, the bbbj last for about 20 minutes, I can’t tahan anymore, asked her to stop, if not, sure cum. Asked her to lie down on the bed and suck her nipples and used my finger to licked her cunt, wow, the cunt already wet, she started moan, for about 10 minutes, till she can’t tahan ask me to bonk her, so asked her to put on the cap for me and asked her on top first, can see the huge boobs bounced up and down, look like she enjoyed it. Then changed position, bonk her missionary. Asked my to pump her hard and her moan really loud and real, bug me tight and asked me to pump her harder at the same time, talk dirty with me, can’t tahan anymore I cum. After the sexxion, she used the tissue to take out the cap for me, rest for a while on the bed, and cleaned up for me. After that back to the bed, we chatted for a while then paid her and she left.

Ratings Dan Dan
Looks : 7/10
Body ; White 7.5/10
BBBJ : 7.5/10 (good suction, take her time and long)
FJ : 8/10 ( very accommodating, wet, not rushing and obliging)
Attitude : Very friendly and can chat
RTF : YES but she is going back on 26 Jun

popiah
22-06-2008, 08:28 AM
Thanks bro Popiah for the contact. SMSed her yesterday afternoon to make an appointment.

Booked a room and sms her the room number. Waited for about 10 minutes, heard the door bell rang, peep from the hole, saw a no bad look gal stood outside. Opened the door and let her come in. Once I closed the door, she gave me a hug. We sat on the bed and tcss for about 10 minutes, then asked me to go for shower. Inside the bathroom, she used her boobs to rub my body from back to front, wow, shiok man, didi can not tahan already. She pay more attention on my didi, made sure that my didi is 100% clean. I dry my self and waited for her at the bed.

Ratings Dan Dan
Looks : 7/10
Body ; White 7.5/10
BBBJ : 7.5/10 (good suction, take her time and long)
FJ : 8/10 ( very accommodating, wet, not rushing and obliging)
Attitude : Very friendly and can chat
RTF : YES but she is going back on 26 Jun

hi bro peterson,

Thanks for the Fxxk Report.....you will be in the Popiah Platinum FL club...:p

signoff
FL Popiah

wahlau_7
23-06-2008, 05:24 PM
Thanks to Bro Popiah for Dan Dan's contact.

Here's my brief FR.

Pick her up from her apt at Lor XX and proceed to Changi 81. Once in the car, she started to rubba rubba my thigh while I am driving. Shiok. Reach the hotel and luckily do not have to wait. Had some light frenching and went for shower. Soap me thoroughly on the didi and backside.

Action started when we are dried, catbath and licked me from my nipple to didi, then a deep throat bbbj. Then my turn, suck her nips, finger her clit and then licked her clit and cah feel the wetness liao. She tried to squirm away but held her pelvis to prevent her from siaming. Put the cap, ride and then missionary. After the sexxion, took out the cap and have a rest. Showered and send her back to her apt. Asked whether can stop her along the way to get some fruits but unfortunately don't have what she wanted so balek kampong lah.

Name: Dan Dan
Looks : 7/10, like her nose looks kind of sharp like angmo one
Body : 7/10
BBBJ : 7.5/10 (tongue twirling type on the head)
FJ : 7/10
Attitude : Good
RTF : Maybe, she is going back this week

Thanks again to Bro Popiah. Please contact TS for her number.

amity
23-06-2008, 08:06 PM
Contact acquired, “Fire at will” order acknowledge, Load and ready.
Target is under heavy fire, she can only return to base after Five-thirty,
I have to call a retreat unfortunately,
because amity, the FBi, will be off-duty.
Contingency firing plan is activated so no worry
FR will be out, within 72 hour, after firing.

Contact DD for a last minutes arrangement after 2 unsuccessful attempts last week. She told me that she is doing some shopping at People’s park before her return to china this week. So I told her that I will get a room nearby though I hate driving down to Chinatown. On my way, receive a message that she had another appointment after mine so request to change the battlefield to Area G. Aiyo, die die must try her so LL agreed and sneak down to her recommended hotel...."KNN she better dun let me down in any aspect", i was thinking...

Got a room....SMS her room nos....Wait for around 30mins. Finally she arrived. She is a very polite lady and kept apologies to me for being late as she was rushing down from Chinatown. Well, first impression on her is already met my expectation, so everything oso no problem...

TCSS for a while to let her catch her breath. Then proceed to shower. I thought it will be another SOP but I was wrong. She cleaned my body thoroughly. She is quite fun, at times playful to tickle me and at times seducing me by rubbing my back with her boob. She cleaned my ass thought she gonna do AR for me :p. I enjoyed the showering session because not every gal paid much attention in the bathroom. Finished shower, she brought my towel and handed it to me, it would be great if she can dry my body for me leh :p

Back to bedroom, she felt cold and thus she off the air-con. I started to tease her…. licked her neck (she seem to njoy but I think her moan is fake), tune her tit (she gets easily stimulated)…. Kissed her lip (cant french maybe i just recovered from throat infection)…..tougue-digged her ear (her weakness, she siam cos she said tickling) ……tougue-fucked and fingered her pussy (her moaning becomes more real and yes she gets wet easily…..can hear watering sound when I use one finger to stir her cunt….i dare not use two fingers cos her hole seem so small….). Barely less than 5mins, she said “我不行了”, so I let her attacked me. She sucked my nipple hard and licked my body downward and ended with a wonderful BBBJ for next 10mins. “现在是大哥哥了,又红又大....” she said with a CFM expression and continue 2nd round BBBJ for a short while.

“我好想骑上去。。。” see she so hunger for sex, ok lor i let her capped me. But I turned her around while she kept begging me to let her ride on me instead. But decline her request. She is so lighted weighted and easily maneuvers thus she ended up in doggie. Her pussy is so tight that I had difficulties putting in at first. I used my finger to make her pussy wet again and put in slowly, scare that she feels pain if I thrust in….. I slowly pumped her and then increased the force and thrust-in deep deep….. “pi-piak pi-piak"…and she was so responsive, make the fucking so shiok. I was thrusting so fierce that my dick came out her pussy. This time I put in without difficulties, basically it is as good as it just slip into her “big hole”. She asked me to continue hard because she likes it deep inside her. I continue to ram her and have to stop when my leg cramped :P

Turn her to around and go into missionary. Put a pillow on her butt. She lifted her leg and rest on my shoulder. I get on to position and enjoy seeing her expression and fondling her BB while I do pumping. Can’t remember for how long, she started to say “我要来了,我要来了。。。” so held her leg tight, increased to “Ferrari top speed” and unloaded in missionary. I left my dick inside her while I lied on top of her and kiss her neck, i was breathless liao. I asked her “你爽吗?”. She didn’t response but held me tight and she twist her waist make my dick like stirring coffee in her pussy :D

After resting for awhile, she offered to wash for me….. We TCSS everything under the sun machiam like gf/bf. She will be leaving SG on either wed or thur (can’t remember liao). Told her I can’t see her again b4 she left and she seems abit disappointed (anyway she understand my reason). BUT, but she will be back in three months time (ard Oct)….Yeah…..

My rating: refer to TS rating. I can only say she is one of the best gal (below 30yo category) I met so far and is comparable to LinYang (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-free-stds-included/82406-pretty-young-prc-gem-2.html#post2645707) and HuiZi (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-free-stds-included/85435-sweet-young-prc-share.html#post2803980) . DD has the look (like Korean gal), though she does not top in beauty and dressing. BUT she is pretty enuff and provide the best service. The best part is that she allows me to bring her jalan jalan and she let me have a picture of her in my handphone :D

Bros who have tried the SYTs i mentioned, you may have the yardstick to do your own analysis. Otherwise, IMMIAMP, i would say just go for it have a try, you wont regret unless u r expecting a fairy.

Damage : $60 + tips, CD & room bo pao.

popiah
23-06-2008, 10:31 PM
My rating: refer to TS rating. I can only say she is one of the best gal (below 30yo category) I met so far and is comparable to ros who have tried the SYTs i mentioned, you may have the yardstick to do your own analysis. Otherwise, IMMIAMP, i would say just go for it have a try, you wont regret unless u r expecting a fairy.
Damage : $60 + tips, CD & room bo pao.

hi bro wahlau and amity,

wow....Great Fxxk Report....glad that you enjoyed this FL......

click here to link to another Good bonk.....you will enjoy it too..

Fresh 34D Beautician PRC
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-free-stds-included/86812-fresh-34d-beautician-prc.html

signoff
GREAT FR Popiah

amity
23-06-2008, 10:46 PM
.....click here to link to another Good bonk.....you will enjoy it too..

Fresh 34D Beautician PRC......
signoff
GREAT FR Popiah

aiya, master FR popiah, dun need to click the lick, i oledi knew u wrote a f**king long FR (breakdown into 5 or 6 sections) on this "searchlight" beautician :D

DD told me u r real gentlemen and treat her very nice....nnkc now must tell DD u show favourism....SIGN... :D:D

locksmith81
25-06-2008, 02:59 AM
Got the contact from Bro Popiah, luckily I am not required to travel this week so I can try this FL today. As promise to Bro Popiah, I will do a FR after trying. Here it goes,

Called her this evening to get a free slot and she mentioned the time & desired hotel too. Lor xx, x泉 hotel. Booked the room & sms her the room. When the bell rung, I saw a sweet lady standing outside, thinking this is really a nice catch (Thanks to Bro Popiah). After coming in, she did not rush to the action but sat besides me and TCSS with me.

After a while, then she urge to the shower. I would say that her shower is pretty OKAY lah compare to some of the GL gal, just wash your chest & dd. Ha Ha Ha. She wash my back too but her focus is still my dd. Think she is afraid of contacting STD so that’s why she is extraordinary careful.

Once step out of the bathroom, she rush into the bed screaming the air-con too cold and need another body to heat her up. Ha. Ha. Ha. Think she has some good tricks to catch the heart of the chongers.. :D After hugging me for a while, she began to attack my dd, then her catbath began. Licked my ears running thru my neck, nipples then my groin and finally my dd think may be the weather has been a bit warm in SG, she suck my dd (ice-cream) for a GOOD 15 mins then she asked for the cap but before putting on the cap. I did a 3G roaming over her body and I licked her ears, discovered that she is very sensitive with her ears (asked me not to lick too much) & nipples. Then when I moved my hand to the honey pot, honey was flowing liao. Then my hand started to finger her, then she started to moan even louder, louder that when I was sucking her nipples & ear.

Finally, she asked me to stop & ask for the cap and capped my dd and she immediately hopped onto me and turned into a western ger and started to ride me hard. rocking to & fro and her hands are on her breasts squeezing her nipples. After a while I told her to slow down as my dd is feeling a bit of pain cos of her “rock & roll”. She then suggested doggie, I am ON. Changed to doggie and started pumping for a while but can see that she is not enjoying so we changed to Missionary position. After pumping for a while she moaned louder and louder asking me to pump harder & faster then she suddenly she asked me to stop of a while and she lifted both of her legs while still bonking in Missionary she said, she can feel more depth & power when I am thrusting. After pumping for a while I came & she hugs me tight… :D

Look : 7/10
age : claims to be 25 (1st looks 25, but after a while you will know that she is not lah, may be she did botox)
BBBJ : 9/10 (good suction, enjoy the BJ more then FJ.. ha ha.)
Cathbath : 6/10
FJ : 8/10 (very accommodating, wet & no rush)
Attitude : 9/10 (no rushing, got GF feel.)
Damage : S$60. exclude rm & CD.
RTF : Yes

popiah
25-06-2008, 08:29 AM
Got the contact from Bro Popiah, luckily I am not required to travel this week so I can try this FL today. As promise to Bro Popiah, I will do a FR after trying. Here it goes,

hi bro locksmith,

Thanks for the Fxxk Report.....4 popiah vouchers already sent to you by DHL Express...

signoff
DHL Popiah

shawnyoung
25-06-2008, 12:36 PM
hi bros,

signoff
FL Popiah

bro care to pm me ?thanks

locksmith81
26-06-2008, 01:50 AM
hi Bro shawnyoung,

26/6 is her last day in SG, if you want to catch the last train. You have to be quick or wait till she is back liao.

She did not share with me when she is coming back. May be some other bros will know.

locksmith81
26-06-2008, 01:55 AM
hi bro locksmith,
Thanks for the Fxxk Report.....4 popiah vouchers already sent to you by DHL Express...

hi Bro Popiah,

Thanks for the 4 pcs of hot popiah as well as dan dan... :D great catch. ;)

golobee
26-06-2008, 11:18 AM
Thanks Bro Popiah for the contact. After many rounds of arrangement finally
managed to secure a slot with her. wow she really damn busy coz i booked 2 hrs
but she stay only 30mins plus and off she went for next client. But wondering
why there is so few FRs...

Look : 7/10 (nice and sharp looking...)
Weight : 48-50kg
Body : 6/10 (abit big-boned figure...)
Boobs : 7/10 (quite a handful but i like it!!)
BBBJ : 8/10 (quite skillful in tat area...lot of tougue action...)
French : Nope (hai...she siam here and there...)
Finger : nil (never try as me not skillful on that area...)
painting : nil (she take control for the whole session...)
FJ : 7/10 (responsive...hug tight tight...but cum within 3 mins so SAD!!!)
GFE : 6/10 (not really there...abit rushing...)
Service : 7/10 (still room for improvement...)
RTF : Maybe (she back today but told me to wait 3 mths later and will service me better...)

popiah
26-06-2008, 12:27 PM
Thanks Bro Popiah for the contact. After many rounds of arrangement finally
managed to secure a slot with her. wow she really damn busy coz i booked 2 hrs
but she stay only 30mins plus and off she went for next client. But wondering
why there is so few FRs...

Look : 7/10 (nice and sharp looking...)
Weight : 48-50kg
Body : 6/10 (abit big-boned figure...)
Boobs : 7/10 (quite a handful but i like it!!)
BBBJ : 8/10 (quite skillful in tat area...lot of tougue action...)
French : Nope (hai...she siam here and there...)
Finger : nil (never try as me not skillful on that area...)
painting : nil (she take control for the whole session...)
FJ : 7/10 (responsive...hug tight tight...but cum within 3 mins so SAD!!!)
GFE : 6/10 (not really there...abit rushing...)
Service : 7/10 (still room for improvement...)
RTF : Maybe (she back today but told me to wait 3 mths later and will service me better...)

hi bro,

yes...indeed...she is so busy until i wanted to RTF her....also no chance for me....

If her service standard drop in her next trip....i think we better boycott against her....:mad:

signoff
ISO Popiah

ken9
06-07-2008, 05:59 PM
Been busy lately, finally its time for my FR, tks bro popiah for the contact.

Look : 6/10 (will grow on you)
Body : 6/10
Boobs : 6/10
BBBJ : 7/10
FJ : 7/10
GFE : 6/10
Service : 7/10
RTF : would like to try others first