PDA

View Full Version : Sharing of prc gal giving BM

Starlite
12-06-2008, 10:45 PM
my appointment with a client in Kallang ended early, I look at my watch it was only 4+pm and didn't know where to go so decided to go GL for a stroll. I was walking along GL19 and saw this PRC lady with deep cleverage. She spotted me and quickly come to me and ask me "you want special massage?" I curiously asked what is it? She said :"breast massage and sure shiok one(in chinese)" and I asked how much? and she replied :"only 50 bucks for 1 hour". Mai tu leow. We go to the nearby hotel to perform the mission.

Get into the room we chat for awhile and strip down for wash up. She offers to bath for me, it was SOP and we dry up and get to the bed. She starts using a breast to rub my back and proceed to the lower back and to the crack of my backside. Then she slides my leg apart and use her breast to run around at my balls. The feeling was real nice. She then asked me to turn over. My didi was rock her pointing at her liao. She smiles and continue the breast massge on my chest then down to my didi and then as usual slide my legs aparts to attack my balls with her breast. She then starts her catbath on my chest then to my didi. I requested her to use cap for bj, so she caps me and starts her blowing action. Around 5 minutes later she starts her riding adventure. I asked her she mind doing the riding on top, she said it is alright as she can control the depth and the pace and she continues to rock. several minutes later I unloaded and she give me a good hug and we go for wash up.

Here's the summary.
Name : Qing Qing
Nationality : PRC, north china (cannot remember the chinese name)
Age : mid 30s (she definitely don't look young, so if bro who are for look or young look take her a miss!)
Look : 6/10 (looks ok)
Boobs : 7/10 (c-cup to my liking)
BM : 7/10 (could have been higher if she does longer breast massage, I think only last around 10 minutes)
Massage : 0/10 (she does not know any massage, so bro if you are looking for one who give massage, she is not the one for you)
BJ : 5/10 (very normal nothing to shout about)
FJ : 6.5/10 (not bad to me, she creates some sound effect while riding to increase the sex intensity.)
GFE : 7/10 (not too back, quite chatty, maybe we got a bit of chemistry)
Damage : $50 BM/BJ/FJ + $15 room + $10 tips. within1hour / 1shot.
RTF : maybe (I told her I got tight schedule next 2 weeks)

Before we parted, she gives me a good hug and we continue to chat even after we check out. She told me she is going back by end of the month and wish that I can support her again as she needs some cash before she gets back. Due to my tight schedule for next 2 week, I suggested to her that I may introduce some friends to her for those who love BM.

So if brothers who are interested to try her please pm me. As to filter away number collectors, I will only give out contacts to bro who got post FR, no points restrictions, but you need to post FR (whether good or bad). Also as I need to travel to JB tomorrow please be patient if my respond is slow. I will try to reply when I return on Sat morning, if I cannot reply by today.

Do take note on my disclaimer :
Whatever I have described and experienced is my personal feeling/chemistry on this gal. I am not a OKT but just trying to help her out before she go back by end of the month and also wish to share my finding to like minded brothers.

Luckytime
13-06-2008, 09:55 AM
Here's the summary.
Name : Qing Qing
Nationality : PRC, north china (cannot remember the chinese name)
Age : mid 30s (she definitely don't look young, so if bro who are for look or young look take her a miss!)
Look : 6/10 (looks ok)
Boobs : 7/10 (c-cup to my liking)
BM : 7/10 (could have been higher if she does longer breast massage, I think only last around 10 minutes)
Massage : 0/10 (she does not know any massage, so bro if you are looking for one who give massage, she is not the one for you)
BJ : 5/10 (very normal nothing to shout about)
FJ : 6.5/10 (not bad to me, she creates some sound effect while riding to increase the sex intensity.)
GFE : 7/10 (not too back, quite chatty, maybe we got a bit of chemistry)
Damage : $50 BM/BJ/FJ + $15 room + $10 tips. within1hour / 1shot.
RTF : maybe (I told her I got tight schedule next 2 weeks)

Nice find. keep it going...

Carlos Santana
13-06-2008, 09:23 PM
Price looks good bro but are her breasts solid or saggy?

amity
13-06-2008, 10:33 PM
.....So if brothers who are interested to try her please pm me. As to filter away number collectors, I will only give out contacts to bro who got post FR, no points restrictions, but you need to post FR (whether good or bad)......just trying to help her out before she go back by end of the month and also wish to share my finding to like minded brothers.

finally found one AND a good one....pass newbie phase

keep it up....hope your effort and spirit of sharing will be duly rewarded. :D

pinknipple
13-06-2008, 10:39 PM
looks like a good find, bro.

can share share ?

Starlite
14-06-2008, 03:25 PM
Price looks good bro but are her breasts solid or saggy?

I would say saggy, but to my personal opinion it still look acceptable.

Starlite
14-06-2008, 06:28 PM
I have given contacts to all brothers who have meet the criteria and hope to see your FR soon.

Carlos Santana
14-06-2008, 06:38 PM
I would say saggy, but to my personal opinion it still look acceptable.

Saggy!?! But then again at that price really cannot argue much right?

Starlite
14-06-2008, 06:40 PM
Saggy!?! But then again at that price really cannot argue much right?

Ya loh, that's why I cheong when she said $50, even no good don't hurt that much.

Carlos Santana
14-06-2008, 06:46 PM
Ya loh, that's why I cheong when she said $50, even no good don't hurt that much.

Times are bad bro, so must watch my $$ carefully. I think about further. One man's meat is another man's poison.

Cheers

opps
14-06-2008, 11:24 PM
Looks like a good value hunt.

White Lion
18-06-2008, 07:04 PM
Short of funds this month so thinking of going budget. How you rate her looks bro?

Starlite
20-06-2008, 08:51 PM
..How you rate her looks bro?

Bro, honestly I think she is not bad looking but not classified as pretty. Put it simple, looking at her will not turn you off, that's why her look rating is 6/10.

mars2000
20-06-2008, 09:15 PM
$50, its really a good bargain.
for a quick relief at least!