PDA

View Full Version : Spa before or after work?

wantedbryan
05-03-2022, 07:16 PM
Anyone went to MP before work?
Normally i go after work 7-8pm
Just wondering if anyone went before work? what time do they normally open?

Do you guys prefer to start the day right or end the day shiok?

UnderTheBed
05-03-2022, 08:06 PM
Anyone went to MP before work?
Normally i go after work 7-8pm
Just wondering if anyone went before work? what time do they normally open?

Do you guys prefer to start the day right or end the day shiok?

I went before during work. :D

CrazyKriss
05-03-2022, 08:18 PM
I did that once... went out during lunch time, had a good massage with nice release followed by a relaxing shower.
Meetings seemed less stressful after that.

I went before during work. :D

testoste
05-03-2022, 10:37 PM
Every spa shop has its own operating hours. Majority of them opens from 10/11am onwards. If u are able to find shop that opens early and u can go before u start work, that would be good for u.

Jabba
07-03-2022, 07:34 AM
I like to go after work normally the last session so that i can have a good nite sleep.Last session, normally quiet so can get more services

StupidCharsiew
07-03-2022, 07:44 AM
I prefer after work or my off days. After work is because I know it's more quiet and during off days I can choose the timing.

absurdit
07-03-2022, 07:52 AM
Mostly will visit during lunch hours so will need to pre-book. Best is to have a few options in mind :D

Extended lunch break is great !!! 😁
I had a routine when amoy st and Stanley St was active. Morning, you have a good chance to catch them fresh and flirt more ...

downsides are guilt of exploiting work hours and privacy ...

candeo_88
07-03-2022, 09:06 AM
After work is the best...slowly enjoy the massage and services knowing that there is nothing else to do on my agenda besides going home and sleep...cant shower immediately too after the "massage oil" is applied, so timing just nice when get home....

Going before or during lunch/break hours tends to be very rushing and not enjoying...The mind is always thinking about work, meetings to attend, reports to prepare, last minute called back to office for whatever crap...

afterburn
07-03-2022, 09:38 AM
Recently due to travel being restricted and mainly WFH, accumulated so much leave, so slowly clear off half day each time. Best time to go chiong :D Off-peak time, anytime can get whichever ML you want, they also like because it's their lull period usually no customers

edwardgreene
07-03-2022, 10:07 AM
Interesting to see so many views. And all so valid.
For me, I do quite a good mix of what many bros have shared depending on schedule.
- during work hours whether lunch break or like 3-4pm when it's less peak period in spas.
- agree that after work hours allow me to also enjoy a good sleep esp after 90-120min rub down and allowing me to leave with a wide smile.
- weekends too depending on schedule.

LLSG
07-03-2022, 10:33 AM
Better experience when you have plenty of time but there's satisfaction in sneaking out during work and coming back refreshed...

afterburn
07-03-2022, 11:10 AM
Better experience when you have plenty of time but there's satisfaction in sneaking out during work and coming back refreshed...

Have even joined online meeting (big, mass meeting of the waste time variety, not those small group kind that needs active participation) and take work calls while being massaged , lol

Signal to the ML not to make noise and only possible if the shop does not have loud music.

But not as nice a feeling as going after work or weekend when mind is more unburdened.

LLSG
07-03-2022, 11:16 AM
Awesome!! 😆

Have even joined online meeting (big, mass meeting of the waste time variety, not those small group kind that needs active participation) and take work calls while being massaged , lol

Signal to the ML not to make noise and only possible if the shop does not have loud music.

But not as nice a feeling as going after work or weekend when mind is more unburdened.

edwardgreene
07-03-2022, 11:58 AM
Wah bro... Now that u mentioned

This was has always been a fantasy or perhaps even fetish.

So far I have tried the following:
- ML in private condo: this was easy as environment is manageable, to your point, ML has to remain quiet.

- ML in smaller spa where only two to three rooms where there is no wind and can lock door. Yes, also do before, quite fun when ML is cheeky and know how to manage stroking my cxxk and when I am on mute... I can finally release. There was once I even forgot what I was supposed to contribute into some of these conference calls.

- My fxxk buddy: she and I have fetish on this. I ate her pussy and fucked her while she was on call. She did the same for me. Of course video has to be off and for me I use ear phones. Damn fun.

afterburn
07-03-2022, 12:44 PM
Really really REALLY got to be 100% damn sure of your mic status at all times :D Not for the faint-hearted.

That is why is only possible for mass meeting or informative session, where contribution is not expected. Otherwise got to key-in/out of the mic is very tricky

statue84
07-03-2022, 12:50 PM
Really really REALLY got to be 100% damn sure of your mic status at all times :D Not for the faint-hearted.

That is why is only possible for mass meeting or informative session, where contribution is not expected. Otherwise got to key-in/out of the mic is very tricky

Agree. Also need to tape that front facing camera. Can’t rely on software to do it with so many software bugs

xatral
07-03-2022, 04:24 PM
I've visited during work hours, especially 10am. You get the first pick. The other option is 3 to 4pm.

You may feel guilty because of using work hours but you feel more relaxed after the release.

ImBondJBond
07-03-2022, 06:17 PM
Haha... Took my gf to 'work from hotel'. She made it a mission to bother me during work call. Had to make sure my cam and mike were off... I was still panting with heavy breathing when I unmuted :D

candeo_88
08-03-2022, 10:45 AM
You were muted..in my case, she was having my cornetto ice cream when I was on the call talking...

Truly taking multitasking to the max, while having to focus, think of solutions while being gobbled down south at the same time...

:D:cool:

Haha... Took my gf to 'work from hotel'. She made it a mission to bother me during work call. Had to make sure my cam and mike were off... I was still panting with heavy breathing when I unmuted :D

CR7toPSG
14-03-2022, 12:27 AM
I like going during lunchtime.
The MLS will always ask me if I’ve eaten when I’m there for their services.
I always reply no, cannot eat before massage.
After massage, they will always ask me whether I still have time for lunch before going back office
I will always respond, I am full now, just had u for lunch!
They will always laugh and my regulars will always put their hands in my shirt and pat me slightly so I do the same back to them.
There’s one who actually put her hand into my shirt and squeeze my nips upon hearing this, while laughing, so I put my hand into her bra in a flash and gave her nips a big tight squeeze too. She suddenly pushed me away and told me not to mess up her shirt as she had just freshened up after I had played with her the first time. I told her same goes for me la.
We both laughed and I never RTM her again

afterburn
14-03-2022, 12:35 AM
I like going during lunchtime.
The MLS will always ask me if I’ve eaten when I’m there for their services.
I always reply no, cannot eat before massage.
After massage, they will always ask me whether I still have time for lunch before going back office

Always said i want to eat xiao long bao, or da rou bao for lunch, depending on bra cup size lah :D :D :D

b123
15-03-2022, 10:37 AM
I've visited during work hours, especially 10am. You get the first pick. The other option is 3 to 4pm.

You may feel guilty because of using work hours but you feel more relaxed after the release.

agree with this

wantedbryan
24-03-2022, 10:20 AM
Went back to one of the HC after work yesterday. That ML don't look as pretty as i remember.
Now i felt that i just wasted money on that hj. haha

formidable
24-03-2022, 02:26 PM
Good to hear can go HH SH SSH before or after spa
Biz bustling back to precovid soon

Restrictions on the sale and consumption of alcohol after 10.30pm at F&B outlets will be lifted, and live performances can resume at all venues.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapore/dining-groups-10-fb-sale-alcohol-live-performances-2582951

The Government is separately looking into the safe resumption of nightlife businesses like bars, pubs, karaoke establishments, discotheques and nightclubs.

“These are activities with much higher risks of transmission and where there are generally more difficulties complying with the prevailing safe-management measures 1 to 5,” said the Health Ministry, referring to the five parameters - group sizes, mask-wearing, workplace requirements, safe distancing and capacity limits.

The Ministry of Trade and Industry and Ministry of Home Affairs will provide an update on the reopening of the nightlife sector in the coming weeks.

afterburn
24-03-2022, 04:27 PM
Good to hear can go HH SH SSH before or after spa
Biz bustling back to precovid soon

Restrictions on the sale and consumption of alcohol after 10.30pm at F&B outlets will be lifted, and live performances can resume at all venues.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapore/dining-groups-10-fb-sale-alcohol-live-performances-2582951

The Government is separately looking into the safe resumption of nightlife businesses like bars, pubs, karaoke establishments, discotheques and nightclubs.

“These are activities with much higher risks of transmission and where there are generally more difficulties complying with the prevailing safe-management measures 1 to 5,” said the Health Ministry, referring to the five parameters - group sizes, mask-wearing, workplace requirements, safe distancing and capacity limits.

The Ministry of Trade and Industry and Ministry of Home Affairs will provide an update on the reopening of the nightlife sector in the coming weeks.

All very good. Now with more options, can stop overpaying those MLs. Now many are stuck here, unwilling to go back PRC as air tickets prices are sky-high. When their business drop we can ask for discount :D

greesdermos
22-05-2022, 03:37 PM

mionsh
22-05-2022, 03:59 PM
Actually its depend, used to know this malaysia ml as she is alway quite fully book in the evening n my off work timing not regular, so she sugguest i visit her at 7.30am instead whereby after that go work straight. Its quite fun but oso sleepy at times as too early so sometime would just grab her n slp instead. As too early shop no ppl she oso dont collect enterance just the extra charges, else would be 11pm mostly oso she left in the shop as the operating hour is till 10pm. If by then the cctv off ah it would be really fun too as u can play around in the shop haha but only those ml which is really regular would allow this i thk.

evoralliart
22-05-2022, 04:50 PM
I noticed 5pm, 5 plus pm. Between 5-7 is also the peak period for MLs.

Recently visit my regular ML around 6 ish after my work. Saw the logbook when signing in. Most of the time she has customer at 5 plus pm

SGPlayDrinkEat
23-05-2022, 09:36 PM
How is the business at the SPAs since the opening of the travel lane? Is it still hot like covid time?