PDA

View Full Version : Ass rimming

fatalfacts
03-03-2022, 04:28 PM
I love ass rimming .i just felt that it’s more shiok than dick sucking.
It was one of my FB introduced me to this foreplay and started addicting to it.
My wife used to lick often during sex but now, she only did it during some festivals depending on her mood.. 😂
Do yr gf and wives willingly to do that??
Can share yr experience?

jiajialiangteh
03-03-2022, 04:50 PM
My wife used to lick often during sex but now, she only did it during some festivals depending on her mood.. 😂
Can share yr experience?

yes bro!!! the feeling is high hahaha. my wife rather rim me than bj i sometimes wonder why.

naan1974
03-03-2022, 05:20 PM
Can share yr experience?

i used to have an ex who loves to rim my ass and deep tongue my asehole.
miss that so much. my wife once a yr perhap...only when she gets
super horny and in that mood. else just cum and done..sibei sad ... this's why i eat out :D

AlKuwaiti
03-03-2022, 06:12 PM
yes bro!!! the feeling is high hahaha. my wife rather rim me than bj i sometimes wonder why.

Sounds like fun

fatalfacts
03-03-2022, 11:26 PM

U r very lucky…..some women will find rimming disgusting.

fatalfacts
03-03-2022, 11:28 PM
i used to have an ex who loves to rim my ass and deep tongue my asehole.
miss that so much. my wife once a yr perhap...only when she gets
super horny and in that mood. else just cum and done..sibei sad ... this's why i eat out :D

Some girls will get more horny when they do rimming on guys. But i think our wives just force themselves to do it for the sake of our likings. 😢

fuckerthomaslow
03-03-2022, 11:31 PM
I ask my wife to rim me. She fuck me up n say my ass damn smelly... cos i always fart.

Veno
04-03-2022, 12:21 AM
I like my ass been rimmed in a up down motion, I don't like the poking type.

shiroi
04-03-2022, 09:00 AM
Yup . And when you on all four , after she rim , she go below you for your ball and your dick. I like it .

Have a Viet ger with me for 3 years, I teach her to rim me , till today she still love rimming me .

thor1981
04-03-2022, 09:06 AM
Can share yr experience?

i'm addicted to this haha.

first time was a chio girl i thought guai guai poking my asshole with herr tongue. maybe because she was guai, extra sexy for me.

another gf french kissed my asshole, tongue deep inside, on request.

and a third gf, after a long time of intimacy (few months together), finally agreed lick up and down between my ass, also shiok.

Drooler
04-03-2022, 09:12 AM
during my younger days 18plus yrs old, i discovered AR, so after bathing with my gf, cleaning her thoroughly especially near that area for both of us. i slowly progressed to AR for her first while making out in bed after she got high by the usual tease and lovemaking. she came so hard with the tongue action there and was abit shocked after the deed.

she got the keys to my house and room. so one day she came over in the morning. and i normally sleep naked. she came into my room and woke me up with ARimming. one of the best ways to wake up by. thereafter she became open to all sorts of anal play

secretlurker88
04-03-2022, 10:10 AM
I freaking love AR.

This is a key to me whether a girl stays in my life or not (for an extended time haha)

shiroi
04-03-2022, 10:47 AM
But sometime it abit hard to ask the ger to rim for you on the first request .

I try say , can you kiss my butt . Lol then slowly slowly say the Butthole

axlrose
04-03-2022, 11:54 AM

My LbFM tongueing it deepdeep

naan1974
04-03-2022, 12:08 PM
But sometime it abit hard to ask the ger to rim for you on the first request .

I try say , can you kiss my butt . Lol then slowly slowly say the Butthole

Frankly i have never successfully got any GF to rim my ass.
the ex who did it loved it. she rimmed me without request.
and she did it because she had many gay friends, male and female
thus they all told her ass rim is ultimate. she also sodomised me
with 1 finger, my 1 and only experience which i dont like. loose ass for a few days.
Anyway i was told All Gays rim ass. male or female.

Infact, i tried to ask all the rest of my GF to rim my ass, and all reject due to
smell and hygiene issue. My wife told me she will only rim my ass after
we got married and indeed she did. like once a yr.. knn tio pian

discounted
04-03-2022, 12:26 PM
Sounds like fun

I think so too.

shiroi
04-03-2022, 01:51 PM

My LbFM tongueing it deepdeep

What does LbFM mean ?

shiroi
04-03-2022, 01:57 PM
Frankly i have never successfully got any GF to rim my ass.
the ex who did it loved it. she rimmed me without request.
and she did it because she had many gay friends, male and female
thus they all told her ass rim is ultimate. she also sodomised me
with 1 finger, my 1 and only experience which i dont like. loose ass for a few days.
Anyway i was told All Gays rim ass. male or female.

Infact, i tried to ask all the rest of my GF to rim my ass, and all reject due to
smell and hygiene issue. My wife told me she will only rim my ass after
we got married and indeed she did. like once a yr.. knn tio pian

Bath before doing it ? That should get rid most of the smell.

UncleHasBeen
04-03-2022, 04:21 PM
What does LbFM mean ?

Not sure of the intended meaning used here but this is often use by westerners for Asian and Hispanic women.
Little Brown Fucking Machine.

New to the acti
04-03-2022, 07:13 PM
My ex wife, ultimate sex machine. AR, anal, cim, cof, swallow, you name it she'll do it. Unfortunately we got divorced for certain reasons. Was the sex good? It was great, would I fuck her again if she wanted? Most definitely.

starbucks
04-03-2022, 07:58 PM
My gf loves to ar me, saying its yummy. Strange because I have hairy arse. Do you all wax or remove ass hair?

BlueButt
04-03-2022, 10:40 PM
I don't remember when was the first time and who was the girl on that time.
I only know today that I can't keep a girl if she doesn't do it.
At least, for sure, my last 5 gf loved doing it.

donut88
05-03-2022, 03:24 PM
I rem my experience was in one JB Spa. Intercon Hotel, if I rem correctly

The ML did a fantastic ass rim, until I was rock hard and extra big. It was probably the best I had.

thor1981
05-03-2022, 07:28 PM
My gf loves to ar me, saying its yummy. Strange because I have hairy arse. Do you all wax or remove ass hair?

nope not me bro. some girls just into it , both feeling submissive and the taste when they are really horny.

bignehneh
05-03-2022, 11:22 PM
The killer move came when they are slurping your ass...sibei power...eyes can roll..heart weak can die

haikim999
06-03-2022, 12:10 AM
Anybody here got ass rimming and fingered at the same time? How does it feel like?

Last time my GF used to rim me during sex... After sometime, she read an article online about getting diseases and infections from doing ass rimming... Ever since then i've been missing it...

Pineapplexpress
06-03-2022, 03:15 AM
I like it when my girl give me a rimmed with her tongue and continue all the way to my dick. :D:D

Penetrator3
08-03-2022, 11:54 AM
You just have to ask. And if the girl is in love with you, she would do it or try to do it. But if she doesn't automatically do it after you requested 3-4 times, then she's not a natural ass-rimer. Don't bother then. I had the luxury of girlfriends who did it for me, some already knew how to do it and automatically went down to the anus, while others I trained them up and they loved it. The rest don't like it at all even they tried to make me happy.

And its not about how horny they are. Had a girlfriend who would squirt and initiates sex and even requested for me to cum into her. We could fuck anywhere and she enjoys public area sex but when it comes to AR, she absolutely loathe it.

Then there's this other gf, whom I knew as a friend for 3 years before finally landing her in my arms, on my bed and in between my thighs. She's a cafe owner, very proper person in her manners and never came across as seductive. But she was absolutely hot and I eyed her all these years and she knew it. We finally hooked up after years of temptation, and I fucked her the first 4 times before she went down and licked my FUCKING ANUS on the 5th. I went ballistically OMG and even silly asked 'oh you do this?' Her subtle reply was 'oh yeah....'

We had a on-off r/s for the next 2 years. My anus were super clean during that period.

1 thing I noticed about ass-rimers, are that they love the musky smell of men. So beside the rimming, they do not insist on showering and some even love it if I'm slightly sweaty and would even lick the sweat off me before going down south all the way.

naan1974
08-03-2022, 01:21 PM
Anybody here got ass rimming and fingered at the same time? How does it feel like?

never tried that and cant imagine that.
Possible to rim and finger at the same time ?
our anus not like vagina where you can finger
and lick the clitoris at the same time

but i tried being finger and BJ cim.
if her finger knows the way to your G
confirm super ultra hardon and the orgasm
will be a total eruption. Be prepare for aftermath
a loose and sore anus... for 2 days.