PDA

View Full Version : Now in subang jaya

YoungHunk
10-06-2008, 12:43 AM
wondering if any bro can advise me where to get fl.

CuntMan
10-06-2008, 10:32 AM
Bro ur stayin at Subang ? Or just there for few days ? FL around that area u need to check out the local pubs, clubs, spa, HC. There's a nice hangout around sunway which I heard got FL but they r not obvious only will reveal if u drink at that joint a few times. But so far confirm got FL working there. If u have nothing better to do better to just check out that joint and try your luck 1 jug beer only RM 50 if happy hour Rm 100 3 jugs. :D Get a few kakis along and u can share dmg and if lucky get FL.

I dun mind joinin if ur keen with it. :D

municum
10-06-2008, 01:15 PM
Bro ur stayin at Subang ? Or just there for few days ? FL around that area u need to check out the local pubs, clubs, spa, HC. There's a nice hangout around sunway which I heard got FL but they r not obvious only will reveal if u drink at that joint a few times. But so far confirm got FL working there. If u have nothing better to do better to just check out that joint and try your luck 1 jug beer only RM 50 if happy hour Rm 100 3 jugs. :D Get a few kakis along and u can share dmg and if lucky get FL.

I dun mind joinin if ur keen with it. :D

Gv me a holler anytime. Long time no drink, haha................:)

CuntMan
10-06-2008, 01:24 PM
municum : bro u were outstation ? BZ working har. Keep in touch ya.

ItchyD69
20-06-2008, 03:31 AM
Hi Bro CuntMan,

Where is that hangout in Sunway?? Care to show me?? Drinks on me!!

municum
20-06-2008, 03:07 PM
Hi Bro CuntMan,

Where is that hangout in Sunway?? Care to show me?? Drinks on me!!

Bro C Man seems to hv gone off radar, give him call, no pick up and PM, no reply... maybe he vely vely bc lar

firefalconz
20-06-2008, 07:04 PM
all bros here...if you guys have contact any FL...please share lah..