PDA

View Full Version : new gem to be

tinyterms
09-06-2008, 09:54 PM
yo
today when wandering along the lorongs of geylang, chance upon one raw gem. She arrived in sg on the 30 May 08 and is not so familiar so did not venture far. She is about 1.54m , small boots ,big eyes and very friendly type. Bring her to H81 in lor 11. In the room, we caress and built relationship like gf bf type.We shower together and proceed to the bed. While on the bed, she is inexperience and do not know what to do , so i starts first by doing radio tunning then move my hand southward to her little black forest. While examing her hole, notice that it is abit tight and dry so I begin to make her shiok. A little while I hit jackpot and water started to flow , she said shiok man. Then I put on the cap and start to pump her and unload all my sperm into her.While resting , she told me that she has no sex experience because she is a teacher in china but come here to earn money.Her name is wang xia and the damage is 70 buck.:o

amity
09-06-2008, 11:42 PM
yo
.........no sex experience because she is a teacher in china but come here to earn money.Her name is wang xia and the damage is 70 buck.:o

wow, u break her virginity at $70.....got collect "the first blood" and drip to your favourite number to buy 4D anot :D and i see the word "TEACHER"....
make me curious want to ask
1) is she under mafu?
2) 70/1 shot..... and will stay wif u for a full hour?
the rest like "raw" gem, small "boot" doesnt realli important, in fact i dont have much thing to keep in the boot :p

amity
09-06-2008, 11:44 PM
sorry double post

ken6890
10-06-2008, 12:07 AM
yo
today when wandering along the lorongs of geylang, chance upon one raw gem. She arrived in sg on the 30 May 08 and is not so familiar so did not venture far. She is about 1.54m , small boots ,big eyes and very friendly type. Bring her to H81 in lor 11. In the room, we caress and built relationship like gf bf type.We shower together and proceed to the bed. While on the bed, she is inexperience and do not know what to do , so i starts first by doing radio tunning then move my hand southward to her little black forest. While examing her hole, notice that it is abit tight and dry so I begin to make her shiok. A little while I hit jackpot and water started to flow , she said shiok man. Then I put on the cap and start to pump her and unload all my sperm into her.While resting , she told me that she has no sex experience because she is a teacher in china but come here to earn money.Her name is wang xia and the damage is 70 buck.:o

bro TS , are you sharing the contact here ? may I know how old is she ? thank !

Jayr
10-06-2008, 12:11 AM
hi bro,

care to give contact

Tnx