PDA

View Full Version : Wanted to cum in my gf hole

Kaisiang98
25-02-2022, 05:46 PM
Any shifu here to advise which are the days are a girl less likely to get pregnant (open window) I heard that the girl won’t get pregnant after few days after menses. Is it true?

peeboy75
25-02-2022, 07:07 PM
Any shifu here to advise which are the days are a girl less likely to get pregnant (open window) I heard that the girl won’t get pregnant after few days after menses. Is it true?

Usually within 7 days before the anticipated menses and then 4-5 days after menses.. But don't think you want to rely on that alone bro... You will be in for a lot of risk if you aren't able to shoulder the responsibility

Kaisiang98
25-02-2022, 10:28 PM
Usually within 7 days before the anticipated menses and then 4-5 days after menses.. But don't think you want to rely on that alone bro... You will be in for a lot of risk if you aren't able to shoulder the responsibility

Thanks bro. Would asking my gf pills work as a precaution?

Currypainter
25-02-2022, 10:57 PM
Yea, the pills does works but then again, every female system is different, so must be careful. Did shoot before inside and the girl say, the pills work the magic.

MaraGuru
26-02-2022, 02:45 AM

You sounded cheap leh, don't do that.

26-02-2022, 02:24 PM
The window is 7 days before and 6 days after her first day of menses.
If she has regular menses then the 7 days before should be reliable, if not better to the 6 days after her first day of menses.
What kind of pills are you talking about? Best not to take too many morning after/plan b pills as its not good for the girl.

If daily hormone pills still okay

Kaisiang98
28-02-2022, 10:25 PM
Thanks bro. Guess I’m safe. Have been upping her daily after her menus

iluvbreast
01-03-2022, 02:14 PM
The window is 7 days before and 6 days after her first day of menses.
If she has regular menses then the 7 days before should be reliable, if not better to the 6 days after her first day of menses.
What kind of pills are you talking about? Best not to take too many morning after/plan b pills as its not good for the girl.

If daily hormone pills still okay

Well since TS asked nicely then Uncle provide my 2 cents' worth.

There is one assumption for this safe period method to work....that the girl's menses cycle is regular.

That is her menses comes every 28 days +/- 2 days. Then only then will this safe period work otherwise you are better off taking the pill or use a condom with lubricant (Actually KY will reduce sperm mobility so to a certain extend it helps)...:D

devil_jeff
01-03-2022, 09:28 PM
Bro why take the risk of cumming inside your gal and spent the next few weeks worrying about whether she could be pregnant? I guess everyone been through that stage of our life but why risk it? Your question just like bros asking if they could gey std if they bonked a WL raw. :confused:

bignehneh
04-03-2022, 07:24 PM
Don't worry about pregnant unless you have the fucking track records. Most ppl are like artillery. Most of the time missed target

bonbong88
06-03-2022, 04:43 PM
Assuming your girlfriend has a period cycle of 30 days, ovulation will be typically between day 14 to 18 roughly. So you may shoot after day 20/21 or 7-10 days before the arrival of her next menses. Once an egg is dead, it’s dead. Fire all you want - she won’t get pregnant. Coming from actual experience of shooting for 6 years before getting married ☺️

kurtis
13-03-2022, 10:02 AM
ovulation happens on the 14th day of a girls menses, regardless of the length of the cycle.

14th day of 28 days cycle
14th day of 30 days cycle

so all you need to take note is from the 12th to 14th day.

you take precaution for earlier days as the sperm might be stored inside the body for a few days, fertilizing the eggs when the women ovulate.

other than the 12th to 14th days, the rest of the days are safe.

denshachikan
13-03-2022, 03:58 PM
ovulation happens on the 14th day of a girls menses, regardless of the length of the cycle.

14th day of 28 days cycle
14th day of 30 days cycle

so all you need to take note is from the 12th to 14th day.

you take precaution for earlier days as the sperm might be stored inside the body for a few days, fertilizing the eggs when the women ovulate.

other than the 12th to 14th days, the rest of the days are safe.

Don't anyhow leh... it is generally 14 days before the start (NOT from the start) of a cycle. So it makes a different when a cycle is 28, 30 or 32 days etc.

And also, human body is not an atomic clock. It may not happen exactly at 14 days before every cycle - stress, jet lag, diet, etc affects it.

If you have read enough medical literature, you would know that natural contraception still has a high failure rate (~20%), that is assuming you know exactly when ovulation happens, e.g. by actively tracking the basal temperature, cervical mucus, or ovulation test kit etc.

It is always nice to fuck raw, but there are safer ways to do it. Get a depo shot or just go for pills (which, by the way, needs a lot of discipline for the lady to take it daily at almost the same time).

BushTracker
17-03-2022, 12:54 PM
Thanks bro. Guess I’m safe. Have been upping her daily after her menus

haha.. good luck. as the saying goes, you are safe until you ain't.

Kaisiang98
17-03-2022, 10:34 PM
haha.. good luck. as the saying goes, you are safe until you ain't.

Is ok, Both of us don’t mind being parents 😂