PDA

View Full Version : China - Suzhou Info - Water Heaven

bluestone_sg
09-06-2008, 07:52 PM
ShuiT++++++g (Water Heaven) 水天堂沐浴
Strength thing alway happened in China, this massage place is only a stone away from a police station and yet the business is damm good.

I reached there around 8:30pm, almost no parking liao....

Went into the hot pool, well not too bad, after 20 minutes in the pool and 10 minutes in the sauna, I was ready for the action liao.... so went to the room in the second floor, reached there, was told to process to 3rd floor, later then realize 2nd floor only have big room for more the 2 people....

I check the price list, there are various of massage, Chinese, Thai, Turkish, Japanese....etc...the most expensive is 90 minutes Turkish, RMB120... And I was very sure there are some special but not listed...

When asked what drink I want and I replied green tea.... When the drink arrived, I requested a foot massage first (RMB30 for 30 minutes)...

A minutes later came in a young and good looking girl with great body, we talk when she massage my foot, and I found out the special session is a girls will bath for you with salt, and the price is RMB188 and RMB288, and I asked if she can provide such service and she smiles and reply with negative answer, she only do Thai and Chinese style with out special, and she told me some guests come here for a normal massage.

After 30 minute great massage, a girl came in and ask do I need special session, and she told me the price. Also mentioned I can choose the girl, so group of two came in one by one, after a few groups, suddenly a tall charming gril smiles at me, ok, this is the one......so all left the room except this girls.

When I asked what is included in the session and why they are 188 and 288 two type, she said I will let you know during the bath time..

We processed to the basement, and wow, I think more the 12 bath rooms there, we entered an empty one (well, common sense, right). She baths me like a bady, every part of my body, and ask me to lay down on a bed. After that she open a small bad of salt and scrub my back, use her palms and later her boob, what a feeling......shiock....

Followed by BJ, warm and coll water BJ, cat-bath etc.... Finally she capped me and start from a cow girls.... As whole process actions was done in the bath room on a bed......a verynew kind of experience... Unloaded after few minutes....

After that we cleaned our self and went back to the room. Chat for a while and I left as a happy man.

Figure :Average 34B (long hair)
Msg : 6/10
Body : 8/10 (Smooth skin)
Fingering : Allow
BJ : 8/10
Fj : 8/10
Facilities : 4/10 (Old)
Room : 6/10
Damage : RMB318 (RMB288 special + RMB30 foot massage)
RTF: 100% Definitely

(PS: Leave a msg here if ou need exact location )

zack06
17-06-2008, 12:44 PM
hi bro,

ty for the fr. I travel sz occasionally, appreciate if u can let me know the add of the place. cheers!

mansee77
17-06-2008, 01:45 PM
hi bro, its at wutong right.
i went to the one located at hosten hotel but did not try their package as the price is quite steep...around rmb 600 and their chinese massage is 98/50 mins and foot massage 48/40 mins so i ended up trying a chinese and foot massage...also by a young and good looking girl.

ShuiT++++++g (Water Heaven) 水天堂沐浴
Strength thing alway happened in China, this massage place is only a stone away from a police station and yet the business is damm good.

I reached there around 8:30pm, almost no parking liao....

Went into the hot pool, well not too bad, after 20 minutes in the pool and 10 minutes in the sauna, I was ready for the action liao.... so went to the room in the second floor, reached there, was told to process to 3rd floor, later then realize 2nd floor only have big room for more the 2 people....

I check the price list, there are various of massage, Chinese, Thai, Turkish, Japanese....etc...the most expensive is 90 minutes Turkish, RMB120... And I was very sure there are some special but not listed...

When asked what drink I want and I replied green tea.... When the drink arrived, I requested a foot massage first (RMB30 for 30 minutes)...

A minutes later came in a young and good looking girl with great body, we talk when she massage my foot, and I found out the special session is a girls will bath for you with salt, and the price is RMB188 and RMB288, and I asked if she can provide such service and she smiles and reply with negative answer, she only do Thai and Chinese style with out special, and she told me some guests come here for a normal massage.

After 30 minute great massage, a girl came in and ask do I need special session, and she told me the price. Also mentioned I can choose the girl, so group of two came in one by one, after a few groups, suddenly a tall charming gril smiles at me, ok, this is the one......so all left the room except this girls.

When I asked what is included in the session and why they are 188 and 288 two type, she said I will let you know during the bath time..

We processed to the basement, and wow, I think more the 12 bath rooms there, we entered an empty one (well, common sense, right). She baths me like a bady, every part of my body, and ask me to lay down on a bed. After that she open a small bad of salt and scrub my back, use her palms and later her boob, what a feeling......shiock....

Followed by BJ, warm and coll water BJ, cat-bath etc.... Finally she capped me and start from a cow girls.... As whole process actions was done in the bath room on a bed......a verynew kind of experience... Unloaded after few minutes....

After that we cleaned our self and went back to the room. Chat for a while and I left as a happy man.

Figure :Average 34B (long hair)
Msg : 6/10
Body : 8/10 (Smooth skin)
Fingering : Allow
BJ : 8/10
Fj : 8/10
Facilities : 4/10 (Old)
Room : 6/10
Damage : RMB318 (RMB288 special + RMB30 foot massage)
RTF: 100% Definitely

(PS: Leave a msg here if ou need exact location )

Xgenre
17-06-2008, 02:29 PM

So what's $188?

sparco635
19-06-2008, 12:34 PM
Just to share my experience in suzhou some years back.......

I was posted there to do a training for workers there for a month n start to chong KTV.first prey look like ann kok n freaking huge assets.only paid for her booking in ktv n got the bonk for free the following night.the 2nd ger i knew several nights later was a uni student there in suzhou.working in KTV also,i knew exactly how to impress her n make her feel wanted.but she played hard to get n on the 4th date when i about to give up she then wanted sex.we were at a disco then we decided to book the motel next to it.i realised i got no condom with me cos i didnt expect her to "give me".

anyway i got a room n the front desk doesnt supply CD,i asked her to wait in the room n wash white white wait for me:Dn i chong down to find a 7-11.nearby dun have so no choice i hailed a rickshaw.i asked the rider to speed up n he asked me why the hurry to 7-11 n i backside itchy go n tell him.so i bought my stuff n proceed back to the hotel then the fun begin...

The problem came when we completed our deed n open the door to leave.there is around 6 civilian clothed police waiting outside!!they ransacked the room(looking for the used CD)but didnt find anything(i flushed down the toilet bowl).they insisted that the ger with me is a hooker n say its against the law to "call chicken" in china.the leader of the pack,commander yang say we must follow him to the police station.it was around 3am when we reached there.we were separated n interrogated thoughtout the night.they insist i pay a RMB8000 fine n asked me to pay for her ask well.I insisted she is not a hooker n i didnt pay for her service,whats more they dont have evidence we are making out.

They threaten to publicise this matter so i waited until morning ask my colleague come n "bail"me.so fucking malu when they say thank you after i paid the fine.........its been few years already i still cannot forget,haiz:(

Maitong Kit Mak
19-06-2008, 01:04 PM
anyway i got a room n the front desk doesnt supply CD,i asked her to wait in the room n wash white white wait for me:Dn i chong down to find a 7-11.nearby dun have so no choice i hailed a rickshaw.i asked the rider to speed up n he asked me why the hurry to 7-11 n i backside itchy go n tell him.so i bought my stuff n proceed back to the hotel then the fun begin...

The problem came when we completed our deed n open the door to leave.there is around 6 civilian clothed police waiting outside!!they ransacked the room(looking for the used CD)but didnt find anything(i flushed down the toilet bowl).they insisted that the ger with me is a hooker n say its against the law to "call chicken" in china.the leader of the pack,commander yang say we must follow him to the police station.it was around 3am when we reached there.we were separated n interrogated thoughtout the night.they insist i pay a RMB8000 fine n asked me to pay for her ask well.I insisted she is not a hooker n i didnt pay for her service,whats more they dont have evidence we are making out.

They threaten to publicise this matter so i waited until morning ask my colleague come n "bail"me.so fucking malu when they say thank you after i paid the fine.........its been few years already i still cannot forget,haiz:(

Bro..tks alot for the real life FR..I guess this teach us a lesson not to be 'Itchy backside'..hehehe! Appreciate thou...sometimes u know..our small head will rule over our big head..:o

Sexatronic
21-06-2008, 01:57 PM
ermm....why open another new thread on SZ when there's already one?

busybody
15-08-2008, 08:47 PM
can anyone tell me the address ?
thanks in advance