PDA

View Full Version : China - Suzhou Info - Cheapest Tama

bluestone_sg
09-06-2008, 05:00 PM
Had been in Suzhou for few times, visited many places and would like to share some good places to all the brothers, if you happen to visit there, may be can
take a look.

MuYu 沐浴 in Chinese means bathing, and beside bathing, there will be other activities....for you and me...

OK, this place called : TaoHuaCun MuYu (桃花村沐浴), is the cheapest place I ever visited, RMB150 for a session, (less then S$30), you can have a hot bath , sauna, steam bath etc...but the facilities can not tahan la, very old but any way my main purpose is not come here for hot bath.....

Went up to the room, again, cannot tahan, the room is small and no standard..., but who cares, wait for a while a young girl came in and asked if she ok, look ok, but the body...., and I told my self, "Hey, RMB150, don't expect too much.....", so I agreed, and she told me to wait for a minutes, and after few minutes, she came in with some tools, while she cleaning my little brother, I suddenly ask do you provide ShuangFei (双飞) or Tamar here, she said yes and charge additional RMB150. Well, since I never tried this before, so told her to get an other girl in, after a few minutes, a beautiful girl with 36D appeared and asked for my permission to join the party, yes....

Start with BJ, and even gave me a good lesbian show by licking each other, they want me to join in by I refused as I was having some ulcer, but both of them seen enjoy each others....

May be I was too tire that day and not able to bonk both of them. But it was a very good experience if not count the environment.

Figure :Average 34B (long hair) , Good Looking, 36D (Short hair)
Msg : 4/10, 4/10 (who cares)
Body : 7/10 (Smooth skin)
Fingering : Allow
BJ : 9/10, 8/10
Fj : 7/10 ( Moan)
Facilities : 2/10 (Old)
Figuring : Allowed.
Room : 2/10 (old with Air-con)
Damage : RMB300 (~S$60)
RTE: Definitely

PS:
(For those who want to know exact location and their numbers, up me by leaving a message here please.....)

best123
09-06-2008, 06:41 PM
you damn funny..... people goes thru PM here to protect local goodies... this is in CHina and yet need to PM you????? The Gong An surf SBF ah????:confused:

tarekamf
22-09-2010, 11:05 PM
i need full detailed contact information of that place since i am going there next month
i want to have realy fun

Had been in Suzhou for few times, visited many places and would like to share some good places to all the brothers, if you happen to visit there, may be can
take a look.

MuYu 沐浴 in Chinese means bathing, and beside bathing, there will be other activities....for you and me...

OK, this place called : TaoHuaCun MuYu (桃花村沐浴), is the cheapest place I ever visited, RMB150 for a session, (less then S$30), you can have a hot bath , sauna, steam bath etc...but the facilities can not tahan la, very old but any way my main purpose is not come here for hot bath.....

Went up to the room, again, cannot tahan, the room is small and no standard..., but who cares, wait for a while a young girl came in and asked if she ok, look ok, but the body...., and I told my self, "Hey, RMB150, don't expect too much.....", so I agreed, and she told me to wait for a minutes, and after few minutes, she came in with some tools, while she cleaning my little brother, I suddenly ask do you provide ShuangFei (双飞) or Tamar here, she said yes and charge additional RMB150. Well, since I never tried this before, so told her to get an other girl in, after a few minutes, a beautiful girl with 36D appeared and asked for my permission to join the party, yes....

Start with BJ, and even gave me a good lesbian show by licking each other, they want me to join in by I refused as I was having some ulcer, but both of them seen enjoy each others....

May be I was too tire that day and not able to bonk both of them. But it was a very good experience if not count the environment.

PS:
(For those who want to know exact location and their numbers, up me by leaving a message here please.....)

tarekamf
22-09-2010, 11:07 PM
i need full detailed contact information of that place since i am going there next month
i want to have real fun

take a look.

PS:

hoosdathu
25-09-2010, 11:20 PM
aiyo... 2 year old thread kena dig out... TS give contact, the gals also dunno still ard anot...

indianmagicoil
27-09-2010, 12:04 AM
555+ KNN zhou wah gian only! Until u say 2 year old already! :rolleyes: WTF KNN wasting time muz zap the idiot who dug tiz up! :mad: